Outpost III - GM Deneve's The Burden of Envy (Inactive)

Game Master Tonatiuh Ramírez

Combat Maps & Slides

Hero Points (Max. 3):Marta (3), Aloysius (2), Bryc (3), Quindul (3), Klaakz (3), Iqu (3)


51 to 100 of 381 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

| HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | F:+4 R:+9 W:+7 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +7 | | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Stealth +7, Thievery +7 | Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5 | Medicine +5, Society +4, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Just checked, the three next smartest are Klaakz, Quindil, and Bryc. I'll roll a check for it under the presumption you use it and include Bryc.

Thassilonian History Lore (trained): Emerald Guard:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Bryc heads over to the window and knocks. "Your uncle's been asking about his slippers!"


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Bryc:
Based on what you've seen so far, and with what has been shared by Marta, you can confirm that the Emerald Guard is the city guard of Xin-Edasseril, of that there is little doubt. You can tell by those that have passed you by that they're highly trained and capable, and that they maintain a strong presence throughout the city. Another thing you remember thanks to Marta's memories is that in the past, graft and corruption were rampant among the organization. It appears that remains unchanged in the present

You notice that one of the boards covering the window isn't as secure as the others, perhaps you could pry open the window, but it still seems as it's suitable for only the strongest of your group (Athletics check to pry the window open).

There is no reply.

Envoy's Alliance

| HP: 20/20 | AC 17 | F:+7 R:+6 W:+5 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 0/1 | Perc +7 | Acrobatics +4, Athletics +7, Crafting +5, Lore (Scouting, Tanning) +3, Nature +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Iqu takes a walk around the perimeter of the flat, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Iqu:
There's nothing out of the ordinary that you can see. The door has a shoddy lock on it and you can see Bryc studying the boarded up windows.

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)
Bryc Eightfingers wrote:

Just checked, the three next smartest are Klaakz, Quindil, and Bryc. I'll roll a check for it under the presumption you use it and include Bryc.

That's what I'll do.

Grand Archive

| HP: 8/12 | AC 15 | F:+3 R:+5 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 2/3 | Focus Points: 0/1 | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Drain Familiar: 1/1 | Perc +4 | | Arcana +6, Diplomacy +5, Lore (Academia) +5, Nature +4, Occultism: +6, Religion +4, Society +3, Thievery +5 | Active Conditions: None

Klaakz was a pretty smart fellow, but he didn't know anything about old humans like these thazz-a-lon-eens, so he was pretty have to try out Marta's memories of learning about them.

Wow, was it boring! And all those words! Ugh! Terrifying!

Thassilonian History Lore (trained): Emerald Guard:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Klaakz walks around the building to look for another way in. Maybe a hole only wily goblins could slip through or something...

Perception (trained): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Horizon Hunters

| HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | F:+4 R:+9 W:+7 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +7 | | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Stealth +7, Thievery +7 | Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5 | Medicine +5, Society +4, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Bryc points the loose board on the window out to Iqu and Aloysius, hoping one of them was strong enough to pry it open.

Verdant Wheel

HP: 19/19 | AC 15 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Perc +2 | | Speed 25 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/3 | Focus Points: 1/1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +3, Crafting +4, Deception +7, Lore (Art) +4, Lore (Herbalism) +4, Nature +2, Performance +4, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: None

Thassilonian History Lore (trained): Emerald Guard:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"open that up Quindul whispers to Bryc.

Envoy's Alliance

| HP: 20/20 | AC 17 | F:+7 R:+6 W:+5 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 0/1 | Perc +7 | Acrobatics +4, Athletics +7, Crafting +5, Lore (Scouting, Tanning) +3, Nature +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

At Bryc's request, Iqu pries off the wooden board.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Klaakz:
So many words! Wait. Did Marta learn all of this from... b-b-books?! You shut away any further knowledge except for one gold nugget. Marta is a very brave lady to have read so much!

Quindul:
You are flooded by a hundreds of memories regarding Xin-Edassetil! It's just too much! As you comb as hard as you can to make sense of this sudden new-found knowledge, you simply can't recall anything useful regarding the Emerald Guard.

Iqu pries loose the boards easily with her strong hands and opens the window. You immediately smell old, stale air. It's dim inside and it looks as if no one has been here in quite a while. (I imagine you all head in, if you do, please roll me a semi-secret Stealth check)

A thin layer of dust covers the floors of this sparsely furnished wood-walled apartment. The northern wall bears crude etchings, graffiti, and other odd markings.

Seek: Perception DC 15:
You spot Flitch’s name hidden in the graffiti and markings on the wall, along with a coded message.

(You can spend 10 minutes to try to Decipher Writing: Society, trained only)

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

Marta will head in, but not first.

Stealth:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

"There appears to be some coded message in the graffiti."

If not interrupted, Marta tries to decipher it...

Society: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius will remain outside, near the entrance, keeping a look-out for guards.

Perception:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Marta:
Flitch's Message wrote:
Find me in the sewers.

You also gain some crucial insight, the surrounding markings form a map. (These grant anyone aware of the map a +1 circumstance bonus to Survival checks to Track Flitch to Flitch’s Sewer Hideout)

Aloysius would notice no guards, but you think you see someone watching you from one of the broken windows of a building across the street. As Marta is almost finished in trying to decode Flitch's message, one of the young men sitting in front of the flat gives you a look, then stands up and walks away.

(Any of you who is outside can attempt a Diplomacy check to Gather Information and ask people about Flitch's whereabouts)

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

"Flitch is hiding in the sewers. These symbols are a map."

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius saunters over to anyone visible inside or outside the flat across the street.

"Anyone here know where Flitch went?" He flashes some coin.

Gather Information:
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

The people look at Aloysius coin, look around them nervously and walk away briskly from him. The person looking down from the window to Flitch's home disappears.

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius returns to Flitch's flat and calls in softly to Marta. "If you know where he is, we had better get going. I fear the neighbours may be in the process of snitching on us to the guards."

Horizon Hunters

| HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | F:+4 R:+9 W:+7 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +7 | | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Stealth +7, Thievery +7 | Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5 | Medicine +5, Society +4, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

"Yup, I'm getting the same vibe. Let's move along quickly. Come on, Marta. Lead the way to the sewers."

Bryc nonchalantly walks away.

Envoy's Alliance

| HP: 20/20 | AC 17 | F:+7 R:+6 W:+5 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 0/1 | Perc +7 | Acrobatics +4, Athletics +7, Crafting +5, Lore (Scouting, Tanning) +3, Nature +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Iqu follows the others, trusting Marta knows the way to the sewers from the secret map.


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Thanks to Marta's breaking of the cipher, you find the entrance of the sewers that Flitch marked on the map. A well-oiled grate leads down into a twisting sewer system. Graffiti covers the walls at every intersection of the labyrinth. The city’s sewer grates lead to miles of underground tunnels, many portions of the sewers are collapsed or lead to dead ends. As a result, you quickly notice as you traverse the foul smelling tunnels that portions of the sewers intersect with the natural sea caves and perhaps even lead to Shard Cove.

(I'd wager to say that the goblins might feel at home. Finding Flich’s Hideout: Survival check, trained only. Reaching Flitch's hideout will take 2 hours of time. Maybe more if you get lost.)

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius is eager to find this Flitch. "I've been in sewers before and I don't relish it again. I'm happy to lead the way, though."

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius straps on his shield at this point.


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

GM Screen:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

You go in, the stench of the place overwhelming your nose. It's dark, except for the goblins and dwarf who can see perfectly in the dark. It's they who guide you through some of the treacherous depths. Along the way you encounter several packs of chittering rats. They are disgusting things. Gaunt, mangy; they bare their teeth at you, but stay away, more than likely because you are such a large group. If you were travelling alone, they would probably leap at you in their ravenous hunger.

You find a low-grade silver shield and 25 sp in loose coins (These represent one treasure bundle)

After about two hours of traversing the sewers, Flitch’s trail leads to a small sewer maintenance chamber, where he has set up a humble campsite. When you approach he stands up frightened and startled, a dagger in his shaking hand. He is young, perhaps in his mid-twenties, a wholesome face accented by dark hair and a single curl, dangling over his forehead, which he routinely brushes aside as he looks at all of you, clearly outnumbered.

"You do not look like guards. Do you have any messages for me?", he asks wearily.

(Slides updated)

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

"Your uncle's been asking about your slippers."


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

"Oh", Flitch says, lowering his weapon. "Oh!", he says once more, this time breaking a grin. "Welcome, welcome! I knew uncle Jaster would come through!"

He shows you around excitedly at his little lair. A mattress, a campfire and a small table, his hands extending to all his belongings as a king showing off his kingdom.

"You need to see these. I made them myself", he says beaming as he shows off his forged travel papers. (Perception or Society check, please) "I'm more than ready to go! There's a makeshift dock here. There used to be a boat here, but that one is long gone." He brushes aside his curl. "I know Uncle Jaster has already paid, but here, you can have these", he says offering you his disguise kit, repair kit and a minor healing potion. (These represent 1 treasure bundle)

(Map updated. You can still move around to two more locations. Remember you haven't secured lodgings yet. Don't forget you can use the items found in each treasure bundle as well.)

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

"Pleased to meet you, Flitch. Let's see what you have there."

Aloysius takes a look at the papers.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

He then passes the papers to Marta or whoever else is standing nearby. "You may want to have a look too."

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

Marta will look at the papers.

Society: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Marta & Aloysius:
Both of you easily identify the forgeries as being of poor quality. However, Flitch’s forgeries are similar enough to the actual documents to serve as a template to your own. (They provide a +2 circumstance bonus to PCs using a Society check to Create a Forgery of your own)

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

"Oh Flitch, these will never do. When we've gotten our lodgings I'll have to make another copy that's a little closer to the real thing."

Grand Archive

| HP: 8/12 | AC 15 | F:+3 R:+5 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 2/3 | Focus Points: 0/1 | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Drain Familiar: 1/1 | Perc +4 | | Arcana +6, Diplomacy +5, Lore (Academia) +5, Nature +4, Occultism: +6, Religion +4, Society +3, Thievery +5 | Active Conditions: None

"Uncle Jaster? Wow, that person sounds like an amazing person with an amazing name." He thinks a bit, then nods. "Yup. The greatest."

Klaakz looks at the papers and then backs away and shakes his head. "Too many words. Needs some more pictures on it."

"We should use this camp of yours as a place to hide the other people we're helping. You think?" He grin.s. "Secret hideout!"

Verdant Wheel

HP: 19/19 | AC 15 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Perc +2 | | Speed 25 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/3 | Focus Points: 1/1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +3, Crafting +4, Deception +7, Lore (Art) +4, Lore (Herbalism) +4, Nature +2, Performance +4, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: None

Quindul nods. "I like that idea. What do you think, Flitch? Can we bring the other people here to stay while we prepare them for leaving?"

Horizon Hunters

| HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | F:+4 R:+9 W:+7 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +7 | | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Stealth +7, Thievery +7 | Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5 | Medicine +5, Society +4, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

"We've got to collect others before you can leave, Flitch. Do we need a boat to use the secret path to Shard Cove? Or can we walk?"


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Flitch looks depressed by Marta's statement and mutters, "Just trying to help...".

For a moment, he perks up once the goblins talk about his uncle, but when he hears about having strangers in his place he turns more defensive. Uh, I guess?, Flitch doesn't look all too happy about having people come and live with him. "I mean, if they don't mind the darkness, the dampness, bad smell, lack of sunshine and food! Hey, they bring their own food, you hear!"

Looking less sure of his humble kingdom, Flitch responds despondently to Bryc. "There's like a small dock we can use, but we need to build a boat or swim. Don't recommend swimming though. I've heard there are nasty critters in the water."

Envoy's Alliance

| HP: 20/20 | AC 17 | F:+7 R:+6 W:+5 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 0/1 | Perc +7 | Acrobatics +4, Athletics +7, Crafting +5, Lore (Scouting, Tanning) +3, Nature +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

"Build a boat..." Iqu considers this.

Iqu's trained in crafting, what would she need to do this? Does she see anything usable around?

Crafting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Perception (look for supplies): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

"Iqu may need proper materials to build that boat with. Perhaps we can look for some on the way to the Rockfish Inn. I suggest that we head there next - we are going to need some lodging."


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Iqu would see nothing in regarding supplies here in the sewers. (@Iqu You can do a Crafting check, but once you have materials)


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

"The sewers lead to the Rockfish Inn, I can take you there, but I'm not leaving the sewers, you hear. Since Guaril has a bounty on his head, so do I. Send my regards to Vurna. I haven't seen her in a while since her last visit."

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

"Well, alright, lead on Flitch."


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Thanks to Flitch's guidance, you make your way through the sewers, keeping your distance from the rats. About two hours later, you arrive to large rusty grate. "This is as far as I'll go", Flitch says nervously. "Stay safe and keep me posted."

Thankfully, the exit does not lead to a busy street, but to an alley and you come out into the waning sunlight, blinking a bit to adjust your eyes. You smell, rather bad, actually. As you leave the alley you come across a sturdily built stone building with a meticulously thatched roof is marked by a hand-carved wooden sign with silver inlays that declare the building to be "The Rockfish Inn".

Upon arrival, as with Flitch's apartment, this fine establishment is boarded up. A sign on the door states:

Sign wrote:
We regret to inform all our customers that The Rockfish Inn will remain close due to illness in the family. We hope you can all understand the situation and we'll be open again next week!. -Yuleg Bluingot, owner

A stable next to the inn holds two mules and a light wagon. The animals look well-fed and cared for.

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Before Flitch leaves, Aloysius tells him: "Stay in your hide-out until we get back."

Aloysius will take a look through and listen at the windows and doors to check for any sign of movement inside the inn.

Perception:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

Aloysius:
You hear movement coming from inside. There is someone indoors carrying on with their lives.

Verdant Wheel

HP: 19/19 | AC 15 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Perc +2 | | Speed 25 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/3 | Focus Points: 1/1 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +3, Crafting +4, Deception +7, Lore (Art) +4, Lore (Herbalism) +4, Nature +2, Performance +4, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: None

Quindul tosses some rations at any rats she passes, to make sure they're not too hungry. "Bye bye rat friends! See you next time!"

At the inn, she knocks. "ANYONE HOME?"

Grand Archive

| HP: 8/12 | AC 15 | F:+3 R:+5 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 2/3 | Focus Points: 0/1 | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Drain Familiar: 1/1 | Perc +4 | | Arcana +6, Diplomacy +5, Lore (Academia) +5, Nature +4, Occultism: +6, Religion +4, Society +3, Thievery +5 | Active Conditions: None

Klaakz also feed the rats and helps Quindul knock. ”Yeah! We have a… message for you! Yeah, that’s it.”

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius says to the others. "There's someone inside."

He calls through one of the windows that's not in line of site of the main road, if possible. "Yuleg! We're here to get you and your daughter."

Horizon Hunters

| HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | F:+4 R:+9 W:+7 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +7 | | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +3, Stealth +7, Thievery +7 | Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5 | Medicine +5, Society +4, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Bryc hushes Aloysius. "Discetion."

Bryc looks around, then coughs.


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

At Aloysius comment, there can be heard shuffling sounds from the inside of the inn and a loud cantankerous voice speaks from the door. "We're closed. We aren't taking any visitors. Don't know what you're talking about taking anyone. My daughter is sick."

GM Screen:
1d100 ⇒ 61

Radiant Oath

Male Human (Versatile Heritage) Champion 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC 17 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+6 | Speed 25 ft. | Hero Points: 1/1 | Perc +6 | Athletics +7, Intimidation +4, Lore (Farming) +3, Lore (Warfare) +3, Medicine +4, Religion +4, Survival +4 | Active Conditions: none

Aloysius concedes: "I'm not the best at this. Does someone want to talk to him?"

Envoy's Alliance

| HP: 20/20 | AC 17 | F:+7 R:+6 W:+5 | Speed 20 ft. | Hero Points: 0/1 | Perc +7 | Acrobatics +4, Athletics +7, Crafting +5, Lore (Scouting, Tanning) +3, Nature +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: None

Leaning as close as she can to the voice, Iqu replies. "Of course, Mr. Bluingot, we have a medicine delivery for you on behalf of Dr. Karela. May we come in to speak with you? The good doctor insisted we see to its application."

Social Skill: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Not sure if you want that to be a Deception to pass along a secret message, or a Diplomacy to convince him to let us in. Either way, my modifier is +0.


GMT -6 | Sign-up Sheet | The Blooming Catastrophe | Etran's Folly Map |

(@Iqu, none needed, that clever piece of RP is more than enough)

GM Screen:
Yuleg: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

There's a short pause, then the person behind the door clears their throat. "Oh... OH! Yes, yes, of course!" The door swings open and you see a red-haired dwarf with a neatly combed long beard, he pushes large, round spectacle back towards his face and extends his arms. "Please, please! Come in! Any acquaintance of the good doctor is more than welcome to my home! Yuleg Bluingot, pleased to meet you!"

He quickly leads you inside, spies a glance down the street and closes the door, locking it. Without a word, he leads you to a center table in the middle of the inn, his face turning serious and without a trace of good cheer.

"You're late! Where's Guaril, what's the meaning of this? Are you trying to get us all killed?", he hisses.

(Slides updated)

Grand Archive

LN female human (versatile) wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 | Focus: 1/1 | Spd. 25ft. | Active Conditions: --- (Sheet)

"'Doctor' Karela has a price on his head here, so he sent us instead. We have a ship departing in a few days and we'll lead you and your daughter to our safehouse in the meantime... if you have the payment that is."

51 to 100 of 381 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III - GM Deneve's The Burden of Envy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.