Reaver's Roar (Inactive)

Game Master David_Bross

Map


51 to 100 of 364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

Etu attempts to dodge out of the way of the net. "This will be better if we work together, orcs!"

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 If this is a chase, then Etu gets a +4 due to having a 50 foot move speed.


This is indeed a chase, and your animal companion's and familars can participate. Although, getting animals to do what you want them to do may require pushes, which would mean they take a turn instead of you. Regardless, it doesn't matter here.

The group collectively dodges the incoming nets and suggests a wiser course of action to the orcs, who continue to sprint for the doors. The orcs are not the true danger however, as the the red reaver leaps and pounds the ground with its fists, right at your heels. You try to stay on their feet through the resulting shock wave, but it closes toward you. You can ether knock over some crates to slow the red reaver down strength check or tuck and roll through the shocks acrobatics.

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

Eldritch starts using his reflexes like never before. When the shockwave comes right behind him, he makes a mad leap forward and hopes to keep his balance.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

As the ground swells, and the earth shakes from the Reaver's pounding, Effy doesn't slow down, the owlbear just barreling right through the crates that collapse in front of them.

Effy Strength check: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 4 = 20

It is all Shirley can do, to hang on as they hit the barrier, though he has the presence of mind to try to knock a few of those errant crates into the path behind them... though more out of instinct, than any belief they would slow down the might beast giving chase. The orcs though... it might slow them down... and in the end, that might be enough to distract the reaver.

Shirley Strength check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Pai stubs her toe trying to outrun the reaver and stumbles severely during her escape.

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

"Legs, please don't fail me now," Etu whispered to herself as she tries to tuck and roll.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 4 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Reflex : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 Roland jumps and dives to avoid the net

Then rolls with it...

Acrobatic : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24


You manage to stay ahead of the reaver. As you close towards the Bastion, you are chased into the remains of the old market square, containing wares and even some currency. The PCs can toss a few of the particularly shiny baubles behind them to distract the reaver bluff or sense motive, or cut a few ropes to drop an awning onto the orcs disable device.

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

Hmm... can't imagine the owlbear doing any of that stuff...

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Pai zigs and zags, trying to throw the monster off her trail.

Bluff 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland is about as skilled as the owlbear at these actions.

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Lol, well or as good as Pai is at bluffing...this time

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

Etu tosses baubles like her life depends on it. It just might.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

Shirley tries to slow down Effy, as the owlbear seems more intent on just bowling over everything in her path. As they pass through the market, where others might see the detritus of a town in ruins, his goblin upbringing sees only opportunity...

He takes a few swipes at broken beams and pulls on hanging ropes as they pass, hoping to create an even more treacherous path for any that might follow... Or at least any orcs... they wouldn't even slow down something as large as the Reaver.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25 (Unsure if I take a -2 on this, for not having any thieves' tools in hand)

Effy seems reluctant to hang around while he does so, as she snaps her powerful beak at him as he works, not at all cooperative in her desire to move on, and away from the alpha predator coming up behind them.

Still not sure what Effy could do here... all seem to take a little more thought than she'd be capable of.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Thoriel gracefully leaps into the air in a twirl, grasping at the knots of a nearby awning in the hopes of loosing it onto the chasing orcs.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Pai tosses a few shiny coppers from the bazzar under the awning, while Shirley lossens a lugstone bolt and Thoriel sets the spring to unwind. It falls as the Reaver investigates, buying you a bit more time in your dash to the Bastion.

As you continue towards the Bastion you spot rough, abandoned fortifications. You can weave through and around the debris acrobatics or sleight of hand or prop up the polearms left there Craft (traps).

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Thoriel continues to weave and glide through and around the debris in a blur of seemingly effortless movement.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

Disable Device Check from the earlier post: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37
Sleight of Hand Check now: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29

Eldritch shoots some mystic bolts at part of the awning, which causes it to destabilize a bit. With that momentum, he grabs a rope and swings on it to help destabilize it further.

With the rubble and debris ahead, the warlock determines a great way to use it to his advantage. Pull a stone loose here or there and the path becomes so much easier for him to navigate while destabilizing the ground for his pursuers. Swiftly he starts grabbing random chunks as he runs through the fortifications and watches as they start a chain reaction of small collapses.

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

Etu ducks and bobs and weaves through the debris, renewed strength coursing through her as she can see the finish line.

Acro: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 4 = 20


The Eldritch's mystic bolts lift and ready the polearms into an adept trap. You continue your sprint ahead, seeing the doors of the Bastion of Light are just ahead, but you must first navigate the cemetery.

The red reaver grabs an unburied corpse and throws the pieces at the PCs. You can either zigzag through the gravestones Acrobatics or attempt to climb across the tombs to evade the gruesome projectiles Climb, or knock a leaning statue across the red reaver’s path.

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

"My venture agent is going to get it when I return!" Eldritch complains, as he starts jumping over gravestones.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

"You know complaining doesn't change anything for us Pathfinders, dear!" Etu called to The Eldritch between corpse dodging.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 4 = 18

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

Oops, falling behind!

Effy, Acrobatics for previous: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13

Shirley tries to guide Effy through the debris, but the owlbear seems determined to just barrel through all of it.

But it seems to get them through, and soon the Bastian is in sight up ahead. The owlbear continues her direct path, clambering over and around the gravestones without concern for those buried beneath.

Effy, Climb: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 4 = 26

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Pai also wondered if the VCs were playing some sort of strange prank on her.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland tries the climb as well, looking back he calls

”If Zhe are anything zhey are persistent. “

Acro : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


The pathfinders just manage to climb through the cemetery reaver as it closes past their trap. Fortunately the bastion is wide open, and they manage to get inside easily. Unfortunately, the bastion is wide open...

You race through the door of the Bastion of Light and move quickly to close and bar the door before the red reaver can get inside, but find the bar presently stuck. The PCs can free the rusted iron bar from its place on the wall knowledge:engineering or stack up pews and other debris to make a hasty barricade Craft (carpentry or stonemasonry.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland is not sure if this will help, but utilizes his skills as a wood cutter and bowmaker to make a barrier.

Block zhese doors!

Profession (woodcutter): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Disregard if not close enought

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

Eldritch begins looking for ways he can cleverly create a blockade. Something that can keep them hold shut for at least a while.

"Pillar here... Bench there... Perhaps a bit of geometry.."

Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Her breath seemingly not even raised by the chase, Thoriel takes a moment to adjust her hair, sure the others can safely blockade the wall without her help. She provides simple, and most likely unneeded advice where can can.

Untrained in any of those skills, but..
Kn. Engineering (untrained): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Untrained Know. Engineering 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

also untrained Engineering: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 4 = 13


The Eldritch tells his allies what to do, who help to get the rusted bolt unstuck and into position to bar the door. Roland starts to pile up some reinforcements behind that to prevent the door from opening.

Then you realized this might not be the only door. You scramble around to try to secure the rest of the Bastion. You run around the perimeter of the room to seal off any other possible entrances the red reaver could use. You can stack more debris Craft(Stonemasonry) or collapse a few loose stones to block the doors Strength check.

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

”This bastard beast is relentless!” The Eldritch starts trying to jam windows and stuff with quarry,

Craft Stonemasonry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

Shirley leaps off of Effy, as they enter the Bastion, and starts pulling out large stones to try to block the other entrances, starting with the larger ones.

Shirley, strength check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Move action to Push effy to help Handle Animal vs DC 25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

He starts yelling quickly at the owlbear in goblin, pointing at the blocks as they come loose, and motioning towards the doors.

Effy seems aggrieved by being asked to do physical labor, but rears up, and uses her bulk to push the blocks across the floor anyway... snapping at anyone that gets to close in irritation.

Effy, strength check: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 4 = 25

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Untrained craft stone masonry 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Thoriel somewhat reluctantly joins in trying to collapse a few more stones, poking them from a distance with her sword, as if not wanting to get stone dust on her skin or her clothes...or even worse, damage her nails.

Strength: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland will put his back into blocking the door.

strength: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


You begin to breath a sigh of relief as your stack large blocks infront of possible entrances, assured the reaver won't break through, when some light glances off your face.

You look up to see beautiful windows, some large enough for the reaver to break through, were it so inclined. You can work together to loosen the heavily corroded metal shutters and latch them disable device or simply board them up craft(carpentry).

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Thoriel turns her attention towards trying to latch up the windows, first loosening them up with the tip of her sword and trying to dislodge some of the dust with a quick swoosh of her blade.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

"Lots of ways in." Shirley mutters, "Even for big beasts."

He works on closing the shutters, though isn't sure how well they'd do keeping out something that large.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Disable device 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Pai tries to help the others latch the shutters.

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

Disable Device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

Eldritch gets to work to get those hatches and shutters closed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland is not much help but will assist others with carpentry if possible.

”Zhis ought to be some help. “

Professional woodcutter : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


You manage to secure the windows, as you do, the reaver frees itself from the earlier impediments and tests your fortifications one after another. Fortunately, they appear to hold, for now...

The stones of this temple are strong but show their age. Without clerics and masons to tend to the Bastion in over a decade, some sections have begun to crumble. Masonry has piled on the floor, older oak timbers are blackened from fire and mold and the rotten, and the sweet smell of decay hangs in the still air. The remains of prayer books and broken pews litter the floor, partially obscuring a great mosaic of Sarenrae and her servants. At the head of the chamber, a circular stained-glass window depicts a golden rose blooming within a rising sun.

where would you guys like to go inside the Bastion? Please put youself on the map in the area indicated, the doors going into the Bastion are open, and you can choose where to go next.

Grand Lodge

Illusionist Wizard 10; AC 13, 17 with Mage Armor; HP 64/64 (+11 temp HP); F+10, R +9, W+12; Init.+6, Perception +12 +1 on saves vs, Transmutations | +2 on saves vs. Illusions

Pai suggests starting the search on the ground level, starting on the left and checking every area until it is clear.

Im a phone poster. Could someone place a pic of Pai map for me? Anywhere is fine. Thanks a bunch.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Magus (Spelldancer) 10 | HP: 63/63| AC: 29 (33 Shield) | T: 19 | FF: 23| CMD: 27| Fort: +89| Ref: +10| Will: +7 (+9 enchant) | Init: +8 | Perc: +10| Sense Motive: -1 | Arcane Pool: 9/9 | Reroll: 1/1

Thoriel agrees with Pai's plans, her scimitar drawn and at the ready, ready to dance.

Grand Lodge

N Human Cavalier 8 / Hunter 3

Shirley's a bit more impulsive. Its open the nearest (or most interesting looking) door, and see what's there.
So will listen to whoever has an actual plan. =)

As soon as they were inside the Bastion, Effy seemed to calm right down. In fact, the owlbear seemed downright laconic, as she just kind of lies down, almost as if taking a nap, but more than eager to snap at anyone that gets too close, to prove she's not.

Shirley narrowly avoids her attempt to bite him, with a practiced side step, cuffing her across the head as she does so, before easily climbing back on to the saddle. He says a quick prayer in goblin, to Zarongel, then starts to haul on the reigns.

Effy gives a small growl of protest, as she gets back up and he directs her to push open the inner doors to the main chapel.

Casting Feather step on Effy!
Onward!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { cues, holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

Roland follows the tact of the women, drawing his bow and an arrow at the ready. Calling a holy blessing from Desna into the bow once the party is ready to move.

We may not have seen zhe last of the reaver outside. But zhere could be other ways in...or other creatures zhat were already inside here.


The bastion, as you arrive, is dark, with the sun setting as the reaver gave chase.

How would you guys like to deal with light condition and where would you like to go? I assume you roughly move in formation, so feel free to move in. The earlier text was for the large room infront of you.

Scarab Sages

CN Elf Warlock 11| HP80/80 | AC21 T15 FF16| CMD 23 | Fort 5 Ref 13 Will 8 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +9|Buffs: Heroism,
1st/2nd Prepared Spells:
1st - Aram Zey's Focus, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier (3), Windy Escape |2nd - Daylight, Diminish Resistance, False Life, Glide, Make Whole (2)|
3rd/4th Prepared Spells:
3rd - Fly (2), Haste, Conjure Carraige, Heroism, Invisibility Sphere | 4th - Greater Invisibility, Dimension Door (2)

The Eldritch will go with utilizing his wayfinder as a light.

"Perhaps we can expect more than just the reaver in here." Eldritch casts the spell Mage Armor and Heroism upon himself.

Liberty's Edge

HP: 52 | AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | F: +9, R: +7, W: +15 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15 (Low-Light Vision), SM: +10 | Active Effects: Rallying Armor (+6 morale bonus vs Fear, 30ft radius) Tengu Evangelist Cleric 10
Resources:
5/5 channel positive energy, 24/24 Sermonic Performance

"That was such a harrowing experience. Goodness. And I imagine it won't be too long until it finds a way back in. Shirley, would it be fine if I cast a spell of protection on Effy?" Etu asked.

Freedom of Movement on herself, Life Bubble on everyone who accepts, and Magic Circle vs Evil on Effy if allowed. I am also on phone currently so if someone can put me down I appreciate it.

51 to 100 of 364 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reaver's Roar All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.