Ironsight Operations Overview

Game Master Storm Dragon


51 to 100 of 160 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

With a sudden alcohol induced spark of vigor chester raises his now empty glass.

"Yes let's return to the hotel! Get a good nights sleep and protect the crap out of... the dwarf guy!"


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

With a sudden alcohol induced spark of vigor chester raises his now empty glass.

"Yes let's return to the hotel! Get a good nights sleep and protect the crap out of... the dwarf guy!"


Alexander actually does pretty good; he manages to win more than he loses, earning a decent 10 gp for himself.

The night passes mostly uneventfully, though those of you who imbibed a bit too much last night have a bit of a hangover unless you have something that makes you immune to the effects/aftereffects of alcohol, you take a -1 penalty on attack rolls, Perception checks, and Initiative rolls for the next 2 hours. but otherwise feel fine.

Start of duty is ETA 1 hour from now. You get the sense that any last minute preparations should be declared now, or rendered moot.

Extracts prepared (that differ from the last batch), long term buffs applied before leaving, etc. should be locked in before my next post, else we will not assume they happened.


Rune isn't too debilitated, after grabbing a bite to eat, and some coffee he sees that he forgot to pack anything the headache. Rune gives the turret the pre-check and writes down anything unusual, takes stock of ammo, tools, spare parts. He checks the time and heads down to grab a smoke, more coffee, and the morning air. making sure to find a bench or somewhere to sit that was quiet, and where the others could see him when they all convened.


Male Human Battle Butler 2 / Rigger 1 | HP 29/29 | AC 19, T 16, FF 16 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +7 | Init +3 | Percep +7 | Charges 6/6

Since Edgar doesn't need as much sleep as his companions, he spends some time brainstorming gadgets that could protect the would-be governor.

By the time the others wake up, he has made something that looks like a dwarf-sized vest, with threads of prismatic color shimmering in the morning sunlight.

"Good morning, everyone. I took the liberty of making this for Mister Steelbones. It should fit over his normal clothing or armor, and will help him avoid danger."

It's a Chameleon Suit, made as a Jury-Rigged Device.

"By the way, would anyone care for some green tea? It might help with your hangovers."


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Has a light thrumming in his head, Luckily he has a cure for this. Whipping up a foul smelling concoction, A mix of Algae culture and extract from a green slime, a slimy green goo that smells of rotten eggs and tastes even worse, taking a shot every hour till the hangover goes away.

I take a 10 to whip up some sobering schnapps, it creates 5 shots and eliminates the effects of Drunkenness, Hangovers, and Sickened for 1 hour. So he'll use two of the shots over time. My other mixes remain unchanged.

"Blegh, Anyone else want some, tastes like death but it clears the head."


Once you're all fed and awoken, you head out. The streets are quite once you get past the main road on the way to your employer's home, which is a nice (though small) mansion on the outskirts of one of the nice neighborhoods. His two full time guards greet you sourly at the door, but let you in without protest.

Flint himself greets you more warmly.

"Ah! The Ironside Regulators! I've heard so much about you gentlemen. None of it good, I assure you. Haha!" he laughs, making a jabbing motion with his elbow. The man's barking laugh is quite loud and piercing. You're sure it won't get old quickly.

"Now, I don't expect to have too much trouble, but it also pays to know who exactly you're working with, as I'm sure you'll agree. As you probably already know, I am Flint Steelbones. I'm the current frontrunner for the governorship in this district. I'm a fair hand with a cudgel-" at this he slaps the Sap hanging at his waist "-But frankly I have more enemies than I can shake a stick at! Haha!"

"Would you mind introducing yourselves and giving me a quick overview of what you can do to help? It will make assigning your duties much easier."


Rune, rubbing his temple, smiles politely and gives his best business chuckles whenever Flint laughs.

I am Rune Alistair, I devise some of the gadgets that assist the Ironside's in our assignments. Rune tosses out the turret and has it scans Flint to identify him as friendly.


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

"I am Rekt," the little Goblinoid announced from the top of his machine. "Pilot and creator. Long ranged artillery for our group. A little healing alchemy, too. Mostly I have a cannon and other people do not, which leads to occasional unfairness in fights." He grinned. "I make other things too, now and then."


Male Hobgoblin Conscript 3 31/31 HP AC 20 (tch 15; ff 17); CMD 17; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +4; Darkvision; Perception +8; Sense Motive +2; Init +4 Imp.Snapshot, Intercepting Shot +6

"Gunnery Sergeant Jahg Cru'dahl. Used to run with the Steel Reavers outfit back in that nasty scrap between the Consortium and the Foundry. All-rounder when it comes to up close or far away, but I can keep you safe when if the bullets start flying." Jahg pulls his military jacket a little back to flash the double-barreled shotgun on his waist holster and jabs a thumb to the rifle when he mentioned "up close" and "far away" respectively.


Male Human Battle Butler 2 / Rigger 1 | HP 29/29 | AC 19, T 16, FF 16 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +7 | Init +3 | Percep +7 | Charges 6/6

Edgar shows no signs of being bothered by Flint's laughs. A good servant learns to adjust to his master's habits.

He gives a short but polite bow. "Edgar Melkurio, at your service. My specialties are melee combat and providing cover with a shield."

"I also dabble with the occasional gadgetry, such as this." He holds up the Chameleon Suit vest and briefly explains its functions. "If it doesn't fit, I can easily make adjustments."


Male Human Commander 3|| HP: 21/21 (5 Temp: 26/21), AC: 20 (FF: 16 T: 15) || Init: +4, Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +4 || Per: +6

"Ha ha! A pleasure to make your acquaintance sir. Alexander Reginald Goodeman the third. Alexander or Mr. Goodeman if you please." He adjusts his well-fitted suit as he introduces himself. Handshake with two pumps, no more, no less. It's an easy enough routine to pick up and memorize over years in the gentry.

"Negotiations and tactician. Though I would never call myself the leader of this merry band, you may catch me offering advice at times."


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Chester does a little bow talking fast and without much pause with the exception of the occasional geekish snort.

"Hello Mister Steelbones, I am Chester, A Viscologist from Undarhelm, I am the alchemical expert of the regulators, I am skilled in an array of alchemical talents, Medical Viscology is probably the most important to mention, But I dabble in most sub-fields."

He starts to bring out a small glass jar with a pink goo in it.

"On that note, I would like you to take this Sir, It's a healing salve, It's A Hybrid Black mold Blood slime culture, My own creation! It's a very potent medical Aid, Just spread it over even the most grievous wounds, Just in case something happens."

Chester gives Steelbones a Salve and does another awkward bow


Male Human Commander 3|| HP: 21/21 (5 Temp: 26/21), AC: 20 (FF: 16 T: 15) || Init: +4, Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +4 || Per: +6

Alexander holds a very practiced look of dignity while his teammate offers Steelbones some slime.


"Ah, excellent! A versatile assortment of abilities. And you even brought me gifts!"

He shrugs Edgar's jacket on with no apparent difficulty. The pink salve he looks at more dubiously, and recoils upon taking a whiff.

"Well, this is certainly...something. I'll be sure to keep it near to my heart! Haha!" he says, tucking it into his breast pocket.

"Now, I don't have anywhere to be until noon. Please, take some time to acquaint yourself with the grounds of my estate. You'll be staying here to the next few nights."

Assuming you do so, you find it doesn't take long to become acquainted. The grounds are fairly small, consisting of a small front courtyard, and a back garden. The garden is a bit unkempt, but not precisely neglected.

A 7 foot high wall surrounds the property; enough to deter any casual gawkers, but anyone determined enough could climb over.

The mansion itself is likewise as cozy as a mansion could possibly be. There are only 8 bedrooms, plus the master bedroom, a kitchen, a small dining hall, a cellar, a siting room, and a small library.

By the time you finish the tour, it is almost time to head out.

"All right gentlemen, let us be off. I believe Edgar would be best suited as my more overt bodyguard; no offense to the rest of you, but his appearance is certainly less off-putting than some of your company would be. I still need to hobnob with my 'betters' after all."

"How comfortable are you with rooftops, the rest of you?"


Rune shrugs.

Shouldn't be too bad, provided we have water. It gives us a better vantage for anything outside anyway. Edgar here should be able to hold his own if anything does go down inside. It would make me feel a bit better if Alexander went with you as well. With him being the tactician for us, he might be able to slip out and get our attention, if something does happen and we for some reason can't hear it. He also might be able to use that silver tongue of his to de-escalate the situation should the need arise.


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

"Should be able to toss stuff from a roof just fine."


Male Hobgoblin Conscript 3 31/31 HP AC 20 (tch 15; ff 17); CMD 17; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +4; Darkvision; Perception +8; Sense Motive +2; Init +4 Imp.Snapshot, Intercepting Shot +6

"I can shoot real well up to about 500 paces and decently up to half again. After that, it's crapshoot."


Male Human Battle Butler 2 / Rigger 1 | HP 29/29 | AC 19, T 16, FF 16 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +7 | Init +3 | Percep +7 | Charges 6/6

Edgar nods. "Very well, Master Flint. I will guard you with my life."

Edgar starts a Contract for Flint. For the next 24 hours, Flint is his designated master, and gains a +1 deflection bonus to AC when Edgar is adjacent to him. Edgar will also gain various bonuses and penalties depending on how well he protects Flint in combat.

"That said, I must agree with Rune's recommendation. I believe Alexander would be more helpful in your proximity, and I'm sure he'll get along quite well with your 'betters'."


Flint nods at Rune and Edgar's suggestion. "Well, you know your own company better than I; I'd assumed you might need your tactician and (presumably) field commander in case any...ugliness arose."

"It's settled then; Alexander and Edgar by my side, the rest of you patrolling my route from a good vantage point? I wouldn't mind at least one of you on the ground, perhaps blending with the crowd as well, but most of you are very...noticeable."


(Minor confussion Rune is a Half-orc not a tiefling and always has been)


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

"I am very noticeable, so will go high." Rekt grinned.


Male Hobgoblin Conscript 3 31/31 HP AC 20 (tch 15; ff 17); CMD 17; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +4; Darkvision; Perception +8; Sense Motive +2; Init +4 Imp.Snapshot, Intercepting Shot +6

"What's the route anyways? Do we need to be on the move or should I hole up somewhere high?"


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

"I would rather be on the ground if I can, My babies can't fly and tossing them from a roof could damage thier membrane. Im pretty good at being unseen, Are we going to be mingling with rich folk? Perhaps I should get some fancy surfacer clothes."


Gunnery Sgt. Jahg Cru'dahl wrote:
"What's the route anyways? Do we need to be on the move or should I hole up somewhere high?"

Flint gestures everyone over to a convenient table and unfurls a map from his jacket.

"We're starting here-" he points to a little gold crown placed on the maps "And then following as direct a route as possible between these points." he says, pointing to 5 more spots.

"I have some partners to meet with today. Once I'm inside their homes, I should be fine; their own security is likely to be better than mine, no offense, but the streets between them can be dicey. As you can see, we'll be passing through several of the larger business districts. Tall buildings, great vantage point to the streets below...and horrifically difficult to see ambushes coming from the alleyways if you're on the ground. If any of you are more comfortable there, I'd need you to be very careful to scout these alleys for any incoming trouble."

"As a side note, try not to kill anyone if you can help it. I won't ask you to hold back if your own lives or the lives of others are in danger, but keep in mind some of my 'attackers' might just be punks with rocks. It's not a good look to turn a political parade into a bloodbath unless there's a damned good reason."


Rune points to a spot close to the destination "I should set up here, the turret would be able to see down the street, so should it come to it, it would be kind of the last line of defense. As well with my rifle, I should have nice sightlines


To clarify, there is not one destination; he's making 5 stops.


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

"Non-lethal," Rekt muttered, apparently tasting the strange words and idea as he did. "Should be simple. Rocks not a problem. Unless they throw exploding rocks."

Rekt studied the map. "Method of transport? Horseback, palanquin, carriage,other?" Horseback would be easiest to simply ride away from trouble if it occurred, a carriage could provide great cover in a fight and a palanquin...well, the whole point was the thing was utterly impractical. It would say something about there new employer.


Steelbones grimaces.

"Foot, I'm afraid. The whole point is to get out there and be seen; shake hands, kiss babies, that sort of thing. Governorships aren't like the old aristocracies. I can't be seen as aloof or disconnected from the people." he says, sounding quite a bit more serious than he was before.

Sense Motive DC 20:
He seems more afraid than he's letting on. He's perfectly aware this puts him in a precarious position as far as safety goes.


Male Human Commander 3|| HP: 21/21 (5 Temp: 26/21), AC: 20 (FF: 16 T: 15) || Init: +4, Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +4 || Per: +6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"If I could speak out of turn? I sense that we may have quite a bit of resistance ahead of us. I could not fault you if you were to follow your best judgement."


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"In an emergency, climb aboard," Rekt gestured to the massive suit of armour. "Fast and strong, also cannon. Should be able to flee."


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Chester has no sense of people and does not pick up anything is amiss.

"Yeah! You seem like a real man of the people, going out like this, No doubt the people really respect it!"


Male Hobgoblin Conscript 3 31/31 HP AC 20 (tch 15; ff 17); CMD 17; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +4; Darkvision; Perception +8; Sense Motive +2; Init +4 Imp.Snapshot, Intercepting Shot +6
Storm Dragon wrote:


"As a side note, try not to kill anyone if you can help it. I won't ask you to hold back if your own lives or the lives of others are in danger, but keep in mind some of my 'attackers' might just be punks with rocks. It's not a good look to turn a political parade into a bloodbath unless there's a damned good reason."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

"You got it boss, rubber bullets it is. I'll go get to roof hopping I guess."


"Thank you for your concern...though I suppose that is what I'm paying you for!" he says, barking another laugh; this one seems particularly forced.

"But I'm afraid I can't simply afford to give in to my desire for self-preservation. That's as good as calling it quits. Politics is like strolling through a den of raptors; if they smell weakness, all of them will pounce."

"I will concede to the armor as an escape plan, however. It's a sound idea, so long as you can keep it close enough to use without it being menacing to the people around me. I assume it can comfortably leap from the rooftop to the ground with little issue?"


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

"Made with quality steel," Rekt replied with a grin, slapping the armour with a solid clung! noise. "Think of it as a family product! Should absorb the damage from a fall, and will not be the first time I've fixed it if something goes pop."


Rune trades out the canister of bullets in the turret to rubber and pats Jahg's shoulder "I'll be on across from you as we follow this guy, make a crossfire" he offers a smoke to Jahg before switching the rounds in his lever-action rifle to rubber as well.


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Chester has a disorienting gas that he can fling, It's not technically lethal. Just makes them super confused.


"In any regard, it's time to get moving." Steelbones says once you've finished deliberating.

The procession begins with a walk through the business sector. The streets are lined with people, some cheering, some jeering, but all thoroughly invested in the proceedings.

Everybody roll me some checks.

EVERYONE: Roll Perception and Stealth.

ROOFTOP CREW: Roll Acrobatics unless you have the ability to leap at least 15 feet without a check.

ESCORT CREW (Alexander and Edgar): Roll Sense Motive.

ALLEYWAY CREW: Roll Kn. Local and Engineering, if you have ranks.


Male Human Commander 3|| HP: 21/21 (5 Temp: 26/21), AC: 20 (FF: 16 T: 15) || Init: +4, Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +4 || Per: +6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Alexander remains out of the spotlight and attentive, but can't help separating his attention between many of the folks moving closely to his group. He hopes Edgar can provide some of that professional focus of his to the situation.

Perception that I totally caught the first time: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Hobgoblin Conscript 3 31/31 HP AC 20 (tch 15; ff 17); CMD 17; Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +4; Darkvision; Perception +8; Sense Motive +2; Init +4 Imp.Snapshot, Intercepting Shot +6

Jahg holds up his hand to the offer from Rune. "After the job is done." He then moves to get into position, electing for the alleys where a Hobgoblin might look less out of place.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Kn.Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Human Battle Butler 2 / Rigger 1 | HP 29/29 | AC 19, T 16, FF 16 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +7 | Init +3 | Percep +7 | Charges 6/6

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Edgar carefully studies the expressions and actions of the crowd, looking for murderous intent in the jeering ones and false smiles in the cheering ones. He leaves the skulking and the searching for hidden dangers to the rest of the team.


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

Piloting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Rekt focused on trying to keep the massive suit of armour above the streets. But it was not subtle, and required a lot of concentration as the little Goblin kept his focus on the controls and the building ahead, choosing the strongest and most sturdy rooftops.

The last time he hadn't Rekt had ended up in lady's bathroom. It had been just awkward for everyone.


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Chester dashes from alleyway to alleyway, always trying to keep Steelbones in his sight.


perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 6
acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 1


The alleyway crew patrol. At first, nothing seems amiss, until Chester notices something weird; one of the sewer covers is slightly loose. On its own, this is no cause for alarm, but Chester's knowledge of the city's sewer system notes that this particular tunnel would cover the entire length of this street, and there are quite a number of strategic spots that hostiles could pop out from under the route Steelbones will be taking.

-----------------------------------------

Edgar and Alexander scan the crowd, noticing a growing undercurrent of agitation. Some in the crowd bear fake smiles, and many, as Steelbones proceeds up the street, appear tensing as if to take swift action in the imminent future...

-----------------------------------------
Rekt and Rune leap across the rooftops for a time. Rune, unfortunately, slips on a loose tile and drops to the ground 30 feet below. Whether this is a stroke of fortune or misfortune may be a matter of debate; as he drops he notices a glint from a third floor window he passes on the way down; one that shouldn't be there.

Falling damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) = 18

Rune take 18 damage. If you're still conscious, you can radio in your findings.


Male Human Battle Butler 2 / Rigger 1 | HP 29/29 | AC 19, T 16, FF 16 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +7 | Init +3 | Percep +7 | Charges 6/6

Edgar moves subtly, yet purposefully, closer to Steelbones. He fakes a cough, raising his shielded arm to cover his mouth.


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)

Ponders the layout of Balentyne's sewers, For a warren born ratfolk such as him, it's not a hard thing to picture in his mind's eye, Chester makes sure that as he moves from alley to alley, To check up on these various points of entry, Checking over the manholes as well as the alley they occupy.


Rune peels himself off the ground and lets it be known in the most discrete way available to him what he saw before immediately looking for some form of cover "Chester if you can spare it, I could use of your slimes, I'm not feeling so hot." Rune attempts to get his gun ready but keeps out of sight.


Male Ratfolk slime savant 3 | HP: 17(+6) | BAB: +1 CMB: +0 CMD: 13 FCMD: 10 | AC: 20 T:15 FF: 15| INIT: 7 | FORT: +2 REF: +7 WILL: +4| Perception: 6 |
Effected By:
Vitalizing Vodka (+6) | Revitalizing Rum (+1 saves)
Quote:
you can radio in your findings.

Oh dang we got radios!? I missed that, Sweet.

After hearing of his companions fall Chester makes his way over to Rune, Still trying to remain inconspicuous as best as he can, making his way to his companion's side and administering the strong scened pink slime over his bruises

"Sweet heavens are you ok? That was quite a fall!"

Salve: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Rune is healed for 15 HP


Not Piloting | HP 20/20 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 20 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 15, | Init: +3 | Perception: +9 | While Piloting | +HP 44/44 | AC: 24, T: 18, FF: 21 | Fort: -, Ref: +5, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +5, CMD: 15, | Init: +4 | Perception: +9 | Hardness 10 Power Points: 7/7 | Free Gadgets: 4/4 | Charges: 7/7 | Cannon Ammo: 70 | Pistol Ammo: 40

Rekt snorted as Rune made an interesting smacking sound on the pavement. Since he called for Slime the Goblin kept his position above, and continued to try and keep an eye on what was happening below.

51 to 100 of 160 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ironsight Deployment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.