[PbP Gameday VIII] Chadius presents: 1-12 Burden of Envy (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Time: Wednesday 18:00
End: Friday 20:00
Slides


251 to 291 of 291 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

As the beast hits Shandra Grog just nods and smiles in her direction. She feels energy play around her...

Liberating step. Basically take off 3 of that damage, may take a move if you want. Full text: Trigger An enemy damages, Grabs, or Grapples your ally, and both are within 15 feet of you.
You free an ally from restraint. If the trigger was an ally taking damage, the ally gains resistance to all damage against the triggering damage equal to 2 + your level. The ally can attempt to break free of effects grabbing, restraining, immobilizing, or paralyzing them. They either attempt a new save against one such effect that allows a save, or attempt to Escape from one effect as a free action. If they can move, the ally can Step as a free action, even if they didn’t need to escape.

Grog then steps up himself and takes two whacks at the thing.

attack the first: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
P damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

attack the second: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 5 = 3
P damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

In case that 27 is a crit, here's more damage. Yikes... Changed to D12 due to the Fatal property.

possible crit damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 2) + 4 = 16

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

@Grog a nat 20 is always a crit when attacking. When you crit, all is doubled, so your strength bonus too! you've done at least 20 point of damages :)

If Grog's attack doesn't have killed the creature, Shandra quickly attacks the creature with two sabers. (2 actions) Double Slice

Saber: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damages: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Saber: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Damages: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

She then cast shield 1 action

Protect!

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Heh Thanks. Was posting while working, missed that. That would be the 13 damage from the first hit and 20 more from the second, so 33 total. I was thinking you still had to beat the AC by 10 and a 20 wasn't a confirmed crit. Might be misremembering. Playing three different game systems at once tends to make that happen. :)


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Grog gets his revenge deals divine justice and quickly splits the beast in two with a single mighty swing.
Combat Over

Hey Grog, here's a hero point.

Grog took 7 damage from the previous fight, and Shandra has 3.

"Dad, calm down. See? They got it." Vurna helps her father stand up and stop wobbling the raft. It isn't long until you reach the ship.

Yuleg grabs the rope immediately. "Gods, I can't deal with this water. New town, new inn, far away from the coast. Maybe a mountain inn..." Whether through determination or fear he climbs up the rope onto the ship.

Vurna coughs a bit before grabbing the rope. "Hey, thanks to all of ya. You're taking a big risk here. And uh send my thanks to Daffrid. She... she didn't have to let me go in her stead." Vurna grabs the rope and climbs up without much trouble.

With all guests secured, you return to the shore with Klank and Flunk. The Rolanna's Prayer soon departs, with the wind in its sails blowing it away the city.

Daffrid, her family, and your giant friend will have to leave the hard way...
So, any plans for the day? I can fast forward to Friday, if you wish.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Grog looks at the beast as it floats away. "Grog only like calamari cooked properly! No raw!"

As the last of the folks are hoisted up to the ship,"You haz fun with new lives!"

Grog will happily allow anyone to do a little medicine work on him. Nothing experimental, mind you. Seeing as there aren't really what you would call 'tourist hotspots' in the city, he will work on a new recipe or two, maybe even set up a small portable still and do some 'work'. He will be happy to go along with any interesting ideas from the rest of the party though.

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

Good luck on the other side guys.

Says Shandra, waiving at the passengers.

Once on the shore she says.

We need to find a plan to get out of this place without much attention. We could use the barel or cask to hide people in it?

Envoy's Alliance

CG male halfling rogue 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 | F +5 R +9 W +6 | Perc +6 (low-light) | Stealth +7 | speed 25

Argoni joins Shandra in waving to the five.

Back on land, he looks at Daffrid's family. "Maybe we can craft a story for them, but what about him? I don't think we're hiding him." He points to the giant rock creature.

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

He seems good at hiding, may be we can try to make him pass for a bunch of rocks?

Says Shandra.

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

Klank nods firmly as the passengers disembark the SS Rubber Chicken and sail away in the larger vessel.

"Saw you had another short scrap out there. Guess you guys handled yerselves just fine. Once we get back out of sight I'll see if I can't patch you up, then we can plan out tomorrow."

Grogg's Medicine Check if Accepted:

"Looks like you're going to be fine, just be sure to pass me a mug of the good stuff after I'm done."
Medicine, DC15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 192d8 ⇒ (8, 7) = 15

Shandra's Medicine Check if Accepted:

"No need showing quite that much skin, cover up a bit you're making me nervous."
Medicine, DC15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 202d8 ⇒ (4, 8) = 12

-------

Once all that is over with, time for some serious discussions.

"Ok, we're halfway home I guess, time to talk serious about tomorrow." Klank lounges back a bit with a late morning pint of Grogg's finest.

"We got a few things going for us: some leverage on the guy guarding the docks, our cover as merchants, and a bit of time to pull something together." He takes another solid swig of his drink.

"Stowing the family away in barrels or some such sounds like a solid plan. Those barrels are full of trade goods we picked up from someone in town to resell back home. The big fella though.. not sure if we could get a wagon big enough to lug the likes of him. Would look a bit odd lugging a wagon of rocks.. unless we could disguise them as something more reasonable.. ore or something?"

Quick question to the GM: our exit strategy was via ship? Or via our raft.. our raft will only carry us, not us AND our passengers. Or are we able to take a land based journey?

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

May be our new friend Daffrid could cast an illusion spell? Helping us to disguise this guy or something else?
If we can get our hand on an illusory object spell of second level it will be great.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

After Klank's ministrations grog smiles and laughs,"You do good work! You doctor before being a pathfinder? have some of this..."

He pours a healthy pour of a nice honey mead...

"There more for later too!"

Would have to read back. We leaving through the gate? If so, we should see how thoroughly they are searching barrels, and crates heading out..

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

Oh yes, thank you Klank, but don't be so prude!

Says Shandra after Klank healed her.

Thinking, Shandra adds We also need papers, forgeries, proving that the merchandise where thoroughly searched.
May be we can search for this Ellvard? Know more about him and use the info we got on him?


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Your exit route is a ship, posing as merchants. It will be here all day Friday and leave at 20:00, with or without you.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

"Shandra have good ideas. We should watch pier, see how they inspect. Be ready."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Everyone puts their heads together to figure out how to move Daffrid's family and even the Stone giant.

- You could forge the travel documents to help the others escape. Filtch's attempts give you a +2 to Society checks when making these documents.
- You could disguise people. Filtch gave you a disguise kit and Garrla gave you a guard uniform. That should be enough to disguise Daffrid and her husband. Animal Form, Illusory Disguise, Humanoid Form, and Pest Form may be useful (all are freely purchasable during the day.)
- You could conceal people. Yuleg's wagon and mule can conceal up to 4 people (or 1 Stone Giant). The inn has plenty of blankets, towels and linens to cover people, as well as barrels.
- You also know about Ellvard's sale of a known forgery to the Runelord. Potentially it can be used as blackmail.

Thursday afternoon, you decide to take a look around the docks. Checkpoints are around every ship, where guards are inspecting each person and their cargo. It looks like at least 2 guards at posted at each station.

The guards aren't very open to conversation, and you aren't able to find anyone matching Ellvard's description. Maybe he has the day off.

Hopefully that adds more information. Once your plan is set, we can fast forward to Friday morning.

Envoy's Alliance

CG male halfling rogue 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 | F +5 R +9 W +6 | Perc +6 (low-light) | Stealth +7 | speed 25

Maybe we can combo #1 and #4. Make fake documents, but then blackmail Ellvard to look the other way with them, so that he has some plausible reason to let us pass.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Sounds like a plan. Who is forging? Looks like Flunk and Shandra have a +6.

The Rockfish Inn is quiet, except for Daffrid's kids, who are playing the greatest game of hide and seek ever.

Step one: Forge documents for Daffrid and her husband. "I know, honey. But... if. they can get all of us out of here, it's worth the risk, right? Probabilistically speaking, the expected worth is... well, it's less. But the sentimental value is too strong to ignore. I'm sorry, I'm getting complicated when I get nervous. I'll simplify: I love you, Tellith."

But first thing's first: Forge the travel papers.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Anyone have a really good bluff? We could try to pose Mr. Stony as some ore/rocks a customer bought to be transported... Or something similar.

While some of the others talk forgeries, Grog is suspicious at the lack of human children noises.
"Where kids? Grog go look. Grog not 'It" though!"
perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Other Profile (his other 'job') Barrister and Solicitor Avatar | goblin Lawyer 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +4 | Perception(T): +2 | Speed 25

Flunk takes out some paper from his briefcase and gets to work to forge the most official looking travel documents he can create, complete with a wax seal.

+6 to create the forgery, I'll let you roll in secret

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

Shandra will help Flunk to create the Forgeries. +6 too (will use 1HP to reroll if I critically fails)

She will inspect the work done to be sure to not have something terrible.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

GM Rolls:

Stealth Taffrit: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Stealth Maffree: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Perception Maffree: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Flunk Society: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25
Shandra Society(Aid): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27
Forgery check is 27

Grog isn't able to find Taffrit, but he does find Maffree hiding under the bed. He giggles as Grog picks her out. "Awww man, you got me! Let's look for Taffrit." It takes them both some time (Mafrfee spends more time asking Grog about non violent goblins than looking for his sister), but they do eventually find her hiding inside an empty barrel. "This smells like fish!"

Meanwhile, Flunk uses his best ability to write, rewrite, redline and duplicate forged documents. Daffrid and Tellith are selling rocks to the Heidmarch manor's exotic garden. The kids are.. well, their kids.

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

Klank gets to work on the other part of the plan: Operation Rock n Roll. "Grogg, get out here and help me get this wagon up to snuff. We gotta get it strengthened to hold that giant rock pile. Not good if we get a busted axel on the way in."

Basically what I said. Make sure the wagon is good to go to haul the giant and maybe have some back up barrels ready for real goods or emergency people haulers. Craft +4, +5 for black smithing.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

"OK! Grog find children! This one hide good!!!"

Grog will happily assist.
With his massive +4 crafting bonus..

Envoy's Alliance

CG male halfling rogue 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 | F +5 R +9 W +6 | Perc +6 (low-light) | Stealth +7 | speed 25

Argoni ducks under the wagon, using his small size to inspect and make improvements to the wagon.

Crafting +5


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Feel free to retroactively do more if you need more help.

GM Rolls:

Klank: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Grog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Argoni: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Friday 12:00

The Merry Mayfly lies in the town docks. Once the crew lifts the anchor, you’re home free.

Of course you have to deal with the many many guards and the checkpoint at the end of the dock.

Daffrid and Tellith sweat nervously, clutching onto their travel papers. The kids are on the wagon, as Seddothrum lies as still as possible.

You move past the checkpoints, The guards nod and pass you along to the next, unaware of your special guests. Two more guards stand at the final checkpoint, one senior and one junior. ”Greetings. I’m Ellvard.” The elder human man smiles. ”Don’t worry, don’t worry. Rookie and I will take one last look through your goods, and then it’s off to the open seas.” He begins to inspect your cargo.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Each PC must make a roll on each of these obstacles. You can't aid nor can you critically fail.

Are we there yet?
"Are we there yet? I don't wanna look at the Prunelord anymore!" Maffree whines.

Ellvard does a double take. "Your children need to learn some manners. Speaking so rudely about the Runelord... well I'd have to report on it, bring more inspectors, slow you down.."

Make a Diplomacy or Society check to quiet Maffree or answer her politely.

Unwanted Exposure
Ellvard looks at the rocks on the cart. "Wow, those outsiders really want these rocks? They're so... plain and... scarred. I can add a few more authentic Xin-Edasseril scars if they like!" He gives a rock a few solid kicks for good measure.

He pauses as he hears Seddothrum grunt. "Did the rock just... scream? Is... someone hiding under those rocks?" Ellvard is pondering if he should investigate.

Make a Deception check to Create a Diversion or Stealth
DC 12 to Hide and misdirect the noise.

Whoosh!
A strong wind picks up and you start to lose your grip on the travel papers. The Rookie seems to be distracted, too- you gotta hold onto those papers!

Make a Reflex Save to hold onto your papers, or a Nature check to anticipate the wind

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

Used to talk to guards, Shandra says You knw, children, always trying to get your attention. I agree with you officer, but that's why they get out to be taught better manners.
Society: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Seeing the guards looking where Seddothrum hide, Shandra tries to misdirect the noise!
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Stealth (HP): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

As the winds blows, she tries to hold on the papers! Careful!
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16



The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Correction: You can critically succeed and you can critically fail these checks, so you may want to burn Hero Points.

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Grog shrugs, "They just kids, no know better..."
diplo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grog also tries to deflect "People pay for craziest things. Rocks irregular size, been shifting whole way.. "
stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Grog makes a grab to stop the papers from flying off...
refl: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Will use a hero point to reroll that diplo check. No surprise on that one...

diplo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

Gene quickly chimes in when the child speaks ill of the Runelord "Oh you know kids, they get pretty cranky when they didn't get much sleep. Too excited I bet!" Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Hero Point Reroll: Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

----

"Talkin' rocks? Can't be!" Klank leans over and tries to cover up anything that looks like a bruise forming. Stealth I guess...: 1d20 ⇒ 17

----

"Careful, these coastal winds come in pretty stiff from the North." He takes a step to block them from the papers.
Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Klank rubs his face in annoyance at his failures.

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

I have one spare HP that I can lend to someone if needed (thanks to my Coin Award slotted as my Promotional Boon)

Envoy's Alliance

CG male halfling rogue 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 | F +5 R +9 W +6 | Perc +6 (low-light) | Stealth +7 | speed 25

"Oh pardon, sir. Little Maffree sometimes gets her words confused. She has a bit of problem like that. Needs more schooling."
Society: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Argoni quickly kneels down as Ellvard inspects Seddothrum. He bumps into the wagon and grunts, then yelps. "Oh, that was just me, sir. I banged my head under the wagon, as small as I am. Sorry about that!"
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

The halfling leaps up and tries to grab at the papers as the wind takes them.
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Good point. It's only one hero point per roll but this is three rolls so... I also haz a spare hero point if anyone needs it. :)

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

I'm not very experienced with hero point use, but if you can give them out then I'll happily oblige to reroll that wind roll. Thanks Shandra! And Grogg for the offer.

HP Reroll:

Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Other Profile (his other 'job') Barrister and Solicitor Avatar | goblin Lawyer 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +4 | Perception(T): +2 | Speed 25

"Children, come, read through Uncle Flunk's documents. They paint an exciting tale," Flunk takes out his most boring legal manuscript and starts reading the 300-page document to the kids, hoping to make them sleepy.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"Never was good at staying hidden," Flunk gulps. "I prefer to stand tall, and let my words get me and my clients out of trouble."

Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Stealth, HP Reroll: 1d20 ⇒ 14

"The papers!" Flunk grabs as many sheets as he can, stuffing them into his briefcase.
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Maffree and Taffrit hop up to Flunk's documents. "Did that... section four... paragraph three?" Maffree yawns and Taffrit is fast asleep. Ellvard laughs. "You're right, I'm just overreacting here. It's been a long day, sorry." Argoni calms him down.

As he kicks Seddothrum, Shandra manages to kick some rocks on the pier against the ship, causing a creaking noise. "What was that?" He looks in Shandra's direction as everyone moves him away from Seddothrum. "Man, I need a break!"

Klank tries to warn everyone about the gust of wind, but everyone else is caught off guard. Luckily they grab their papers just in time to hand it to Rookie.

Rookie takes a look. "Wow, these look good to me..." Ellvard approaches and nods. "Alright then. Loos like you're all clear. You can board the ship. Thanks for coming, folks."

That's 3 out of 3 successes. You also made your forgery check and shipped Vurna away on Thursday to avoid two more scenarios. I'll type up more soon.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

You all board the Merry Mayfly and the captain quickly raises the anchor. ”Let’s get out of this place before they find a reason to board us.” She yells at her crew, and they quickly begin rowing out of the docks.

Xin-Edasseril coast looks beautiful as you sail from it. The blue-green sky slowly takes over your view until the Runelord’s territory is but a speck. Magnimar never looked so good.

Sheila Heidmarch and Valaid Durant are ready for you, but Guaril is the first to speak up. ”Did you get everyone back? Ah, there's Daffrid!” He rubs his hands. ”You did collect the payment, right? We’re not exactly a charity here- OW!” Heidmarch walks up to him, apparently stepping on his foot in the process. On purpose? Probably. Valais stifles a laugh.

”Ahem. Pathfinders. Thank you for your help in freeing these people from the Runelord’s shackles.” Valais smiles. ”It will be difficult for us to help more people as the Runelord watches, but you have done well today.”


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Yuleg smiles. ”Yes, thank all of you for me and my daughter. I’ll help you Pathfinders in any way that I can.”

Daffrid is already reading the history books in the manor. ”I’ve lost so much time…" She grabs a book on war history. "Wait, that war ended? When?”

Astrid keeps her mouth shut, but she’s looking out the window and smiling.

”Uncle. Thanks. Guess I owe ya.” Flitch sheepishly scratches his neck. ”I would have made it out on my own eventually… somehow.” Vurna squeezes his hand and he blushes.

The End

While I prepare the character sheets, what will your character do next? Befriend the refugees? Relax at the manor? Plan your next trip to Xin-Edasseril?

Radiant Oath

Unbreakable Goblin Champion of Cayden Cailean 1 |CG | AC 18 | HP 16/21 | Fort +6 Reflex +5 Will +5 | Perception +3 Champion 1 (Liberator)

Grog is always happy to make new friends. He will share (and make) more spirits and engage with anyone who will allow him.

Horizon Hunters

Fighter 2 AC 20 (21 with shield) | HP 30/30| F +7 R +7 W +5 | Init +7 Perception, +5 Stealth| low-light vision

Shandra is happy to have used her skills as a smuggler for a Pathfinder mission.

She waves a good by to the people they save, wishing them a good luck for their new life out of New Thassilion.

Thanks GM that was great! :D

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

"We got everyone and then some. You're fees have been collected in full." Klank assures the man. "If you're all set with us I need to get back to my forge and start on the next order." Klank snaps his heels together and gives a quick salute before heading out to screw up another blacksmithing order.

251 to 291 of 291 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost III] Chadius presents: 1-12 Burden of Envy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.