[SFS/Shifty/OP3] #2:00 Fate of the Scoured God (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and images


151 to 200 of 703 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Tolar wastes no time in joining the battle - moving in and slamming a blow into the creature. Maverick also cracks it in the jaw then jumps away to join the battle elsewhere!

R1
Maverick - Acted
Tolar - Acted
Id-Sinitis
Charli (DC 18 Fort needed)
Neon (DC 18 Fort needed)
ENEMY

R
O
Y 49

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

The scattergun shell in Maverick's shell knuckles fires as his fist connects with the undead's chin. The roar of the shell igniting fills the bridge as the 12 gauge double ought pellets in Mav's weapon blast into the undead's face. "Get behind me, Charli."

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Charli gasps as she feels the pressure build in her lungs with the undead creature's malevolent gaze. "Ooh, nasty trick. Thanks for the backup, Maverick!"

Normally, she would dive behind melee figures, but that would leave Maverick all alone with the horrible creatures. Realizing that the nasty creatures hadn't acted yet, Charli shouts, "Get 'Em All! Can anyone tell me what kind of undead we're dealing with?" She shoots at the same undead that Maverick did.

Boom (Holy Surge Staccato Rifle+Get ‘Em: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
Sonic Damage: 2d10 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1, 7) + 10 + 2 = 20

She knows she'll have to drop the rifle for her knife next round, but it's important to do as much damage to these creatures as she can.

Spending a resolve point to apply Get 'Em to the entire room. +2 to damage and attack this round.

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Mysticism to Identify the creatures: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 Ready for Anything gives one extra piece of info on success. First he wants to know what weapons work best against them, then whatever you choose to tell us.

They are... Shifty will finish the sentence for me,

He will draw an appropriate weapon, preference in a tie given to the new Wave Modulator. If effectively immune to fire but still takes sonic damage, he would draw and switch modes.

Neon backs up a little bit as he draws his new wave modulator and fires it!
Wave Modulator III, Git’Em: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15 30’ range, 20 charges, uses 4 charges
Fire damage! Git’Em: 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 + 2 = 12 Modal weapon

If it is immune to both fire and sonic, he would draw his ghostkiller pistol instead.

Fort save, almost forgot!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
That feeling of your lungs being ejected from your body: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 = 14


The creatures have acted - they stood up in their 'surprise round' - @Charli sure you want to fire?

Neon misses with a wild shot as he has a horrible realisation - [i]"Undead! An Unholy Nihili and two Vicious Nihili! People who have died through decompression in space, and returned to life as undead to ambush and murder the living! Their skin is hard and tough, so energy weapons hit easier - They can decompress your lungs just by looking at them, and generate gravity around themselves![i]"

Basically just really tough zombies - beating them back to death is pretty routine, no special defences, no particular weaknesses. EAC is lower than KAC

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 10 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/100 | HP: 74/74 | Fort +9 (11) | Ref +8 | Will +10 | Init +13 | RP 8/12 | Perception +5

At this point Tolar will be Looking Obliquely at them.


R1
Maverick - Acted
Tolar - Acted
Id-Sinitis
Charli - Acted (confirmation of action though)
Neon - Acted
ENEMY

R
O
Y 49

Dataphiles

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male CN Ysoki Mechanic 8 | SP 56/56 HP 50/50 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26 KAC 27 | Fort +7; Ref +11; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Laser (14/20) (8/20) Pulse (17/20) Disintegrator (40/40) | Active conditions: Fire Resist (8), DR 5/-, +2 vs spells/spell-abilities

A ysoki appears out of nowhere whom some of you might recognize, "Yo yo yo! Hello hello hello!!! Raatchet, mechanic extraordinaire at your service!! I'm here to lend a hand...I've even got the latest in so-called 'medical use only' drugs with me! kekeke!!"

Your table has received an aid token!! It is currently boosted with First Aid. Enjoy and use it well!!

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Star-Shaman Mystic (ace pilot) 10; SP 90/90, HP 66/66, RP 10/12; EAC 26, KAC 27, CMD 35; F +8, R +8, W +14; Spd 40; Init +5; Perception +23 (+4 kit; blindsense 30); Communalism & Promo Rerolls used; Spell Slots used: 1st (1), 3rd (4), 4th (3)

Ack! Undead?! Sorry, ex-Starfinders! Id bounces into the room, careful to avoid eye contact with the monsters, and conjures a miniature galaxy of flickering force between his hands, hurling it at the monstrosities!

Move to square, standard cast hurl forcedisk at yellow, richocheting to orange and red after.

Attack vs. yellow EAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage (force): 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 6) = 14

Attack vs. orange EAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Damage (force): 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12

Attack vs. red EAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage (force): 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5


Aid token available!

The Forcedisk slams into all three creatures!

Charli's rifle blast lands squarely.

The creatures respond, Charli and Tolar being the initial targets of ire (...also, Tolar is blocking the way)

Red - vs Charli (AOO)
Attack 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32 vs KAC
Damage 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (8, 8) + 15 = 31

Red - vs Charli
Attack 1d20 + 21 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 21 - 4 = 25 vs KAC
Damage 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (6, 2) + 15 = 23
Attack 1d20 + 21 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 21 - 4 = 27 vs KAC
Damage 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (1, 6) + 15 = 22

Orange - vs Tolar
Attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 vs KAC
Damage 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 1) + 12 = 17

Yellow - vs Tolar
Attack 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 17 - 4 = 25 vs KAC
Attack 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 17 - 4 = 14 vs KAC

Party up - don't forget the fort save at the start of your turn for each creature you are within 15' of :) Red is 2d6+7 dam, Yell & Org 1d6+5

R1
T'Kai

R2
Maverick
Tolar
Id-Sinitis
Charli
Neon
ENEMY

R 5
O 12
Y 83

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 10 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/100 | HP: 74/74 | Fort +9 (11) | Ref +8 | Will +10 | Init +13 | RP 8/12 | Perception +5

I'll need dmg types when you attack Tolar. For now I'll assame kenetic.

As one of them Orange hits Tolar it receives a shock.
electricity dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

fort DC 18 vs yellow including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 4 = 31
fort DC 18 vs orange including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 4 = 30

Tolar attacks twice.

concealment chance vs yellow high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 48
pike vs KAC including Get'en: 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 18 + 1 - 4 = 30
piercing/magic/adamantium/ghost killer/holy: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (1, 4) + 20 = 25

concealment chance vs yellow (Or Orange if yellow dies) high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 49
pike vs KAC including Get'en: 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 1 - 4 = 33
piercing/magic/adamantium/ghost killer/holy: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (5, 3) + 20 = 28

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

T'kai you are up!

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

Red Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Yellow Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Orange Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Choking Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Maverick feels the air being sucked from his lungs, but seeing Charli being pummeled by the red nihili he shakes it off and aims his pistol at it. Taking no movement he carefully places the laser sight attached to his pistol onto its head and fires. "Get down Charli!"

Trick Attack (flat footed) Acrobatics Take 10: 10 + 21 = 31

Semi Auto Pistol vs. Red Nihili KAC: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33

Piercing/Fire Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 + 5d8 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 + 2 + (3, 5, 5, 5, 8) = 39

Burning Condition Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

If Maverick's trick attack works the red nihili is flat footed to everyone for the rest of the round. Since he didn't take movement and aimed with his laser sight he negates the target's cover bonus by 4. Also, if his attack connects he is firing diatha ammunition which has the ignite property. The red nihili must make a DC 27 reflex save or he will have the burning condition for the rolled amount of damage at the beginning of its turn.

Wayfinders

male Shirren
Consumables:
pistol 10/12, Starlight rds 0
Mystic Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 10 | SP 90/90 HP 66/66 | RP 10/11 EAC 28; KAC 28 | Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +13 | Init: +5 | Perc: +22, SM: +14 | 1st 5/7, 2nd 5/6, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/3|GM re-roll 0/1

T'kai moves into the room pulling out his semi-auto pistol. Semi-Auto KAC Yellow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

Charli, does the +2 from your get'em to our damage rolls add to the damage from the burn condition from Maverick's diatha ammunition?

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Red Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Orange Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Yellow Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Oh, crap...

Red Choking Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 4) + 7 = 16
Orange Choking Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Yellow Choking Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Charli is gasping. "Get 'em all!"

Spending Resolve again. +2 to damage as well as +2 to hit.

Then she acrobatics away from Red, running towards the nearest door. If it opens automatically, she runs right through it.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

From outside the 15 foot range, she shoots!

Boom vs Red (Merciful Holy Surge Staccato Rifle+Get ‘Em: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22
Sonic Damage: 2d10 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8, 1) + 10 + 2 = 21

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Please add +2 to the damage from all three Id-Sinitis attacks.

Please add +2 to Tolar's damage from each of his attacks vs Yellow (or Orange).

Please also add +2 to T'Kai's damage if he hit.

Maverick, I don't add +2 to your burning condition I think.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

OK, Maverick's rolls are accurate. I already added the +2 to his pistol shot damage.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

The red nihili is flat footed now so it can't make AOO. However, the other two are not if you want to move through their threatened squares during you tumble maneuver. If you aren't moving through their threatened squares you don't have to tumble and therefore can move you full movement instead of only 1/2 of it.

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Charli, you are a Gnome! Look again at your Orange Fort save!

Not liking the numbers, Neon says “Keep them off me for a few moments.” and then starts casting.

Full round casting of Summon Monster II, I believe we are not in the Drift.
If their special gaze attack depends on the subject breathing, summoning a robot.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

Well, I'm assuming it's flat footed to my trick attack. There is of course a chance it isn't.


@Tolar Kinetic.
@Tolar - noted on the 5 damage.
@Charli noted on the +2 damages.
@Neon - not in the drift, you emerged earlier (start of part 1)

Tolar hooks in with very determined blows and drops the undead with his first blow so turns and hits the other for good measure!

Charli is busily encouraging others whilst safely moving out of peril - her follow-up shot lands!

Maverick engages in some fancy firing...
Save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
and sets the creature on fire

Neon begins casting.

T'kai opens fire, switching targets, but doesn't manage to land it.

Id up, then bad guys.

R 65 (Burn 3)
O 49
Y Dead.

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Star-Shaman Mystic (ace pilot) 10; SP 90/90, HP 66/66, RP 10/12; EAC 26, KAC 27, CMD 35; F +8, R +8, W +14; Spd 40; Init +5; Perception +23 (+4 kit; blindsense 30); Communalism & Promo Rerolls used; Spell Slots used: 1st (1), 3rd (4), 4th (3)

Id calls out to Charli over his armor's comms. "Over here, captain! I'll fix you up!" While he waits, he conjures a shining mote of light like a distant sunrise and casts it forward, its light interfering with the burning undead's defenses, then draws his pistol.

Standard cast wisp ally on red (sorry, not many spells that work great against undead), move draw pistol. Next attack vs. red gets a +2 circumstance bonus


Id gets the wisp onto the most vicious of the creatures.

The creatures continue to attack.

Red - vs Maverick
Attack 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38 vs KAC
Damage 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (7, 5) + 15 = 27 Kin

Orange - vs Tolar
Attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 vs KAC
Damage 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 5) + 12 = 19 Kin

Red - burning 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 - stops.

***

R2
T'Kai

R3
Maverick
Tolar
Id-Sinitis
Charli
Neon
ENEMY

R 68
O 49
Y Dead.

Wayfinders

male Shirren
Consumables:
pistol 10/12, Starlight rds 0
Mystic Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 10 | SP 90/90 HP 66/66 | RP 10/11 EAC 28; KAC 28 | Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +13 | Init: +5 | Perc: +22, SM: +14 | 1st 5/7, 2nd 5/6, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/3|GM re-roll 0/1

After a quick incantation, three glowing stars appear next to T'kai. As he point to red, they fly out and strike the undead creature. Shooting Stars(magic missile): 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 3 = 9


The missiles slam home!

R2
T'Kai - acted

R3
Maverick
Tolar
Id-Sinitis
Charli
Neon
ENEMY

R 77
O 49
Y Dead.

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Charli points at Red, and shouts, "Get that Red Undead Lung-Sucking Monstrosity!"

She shoots!

Boom (Merciful Holy Surge Staccato Rifle+Get ‘Em: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24
Sonic Damage: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (6, 4) + 10 = 20

Note: Not spending the resolve this round, so no +2 to damage.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

I hate to ask this, but do we need to do the fortitude saves again?

Maverick's armor bears the brunt of the nihili's assault and his recently installed deflective reinforcement blunts the impact even more. Still, the affect is jarring and Maverick is forced to retreat from the advancing nihili. He springs back away from it and opens fire again with his semi auto pistol.

Trick Attack (flat footed) Acrobatics Take 10: 10 + 21 = 31

Semi Auto Pistol vs. Red KAC: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 2 = 19

Piercing/Fire Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 + 5d8 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 + 2 + (3, 4, 6, 7, 2) = 38

Burning Condition Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Mav's deflective reinforcement reduces the damage from the red nihili's attack by 5. He trick attacks to make him flat footed to everyone this round, so Mav can move around him and not incur an AOO and shoot using the shot on the run feat. DC 27 reflex save again or he gets the burning condition reapplied.

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Neon Ten finishes his spell and a small robot comes into existence near the door that Charli exited.

He points to Orange and says “Kill that one first” then he points to Red “and then that one.


N Small construct (extraplanar, technological) | HP 20/20 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | Fort +5 Ref +3 Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 SM: +0 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: None.

Acknowledged!

It then fires a sonic gun in the general direction of the undead.
Sonic gun: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Sonic damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

With a shrug, Neon Ten admits “Their aim is as bad as mine, but at least they don’t have to breath.

Having said that, he rushes closer, fires his Wave Modulator at Red, and runs back to where he was.
Shot on the Run! Get within range, then retreat again.
Wave Modulator III: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 30’ range, 20 charges, uses 4 charges
Fire damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11 Modal weapon

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 10 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/100 | HP: 74/74 | Fort +9 (11) | Ref +8 | Will +10 | Init +13 | RP 8/12 | Perception +5

"I will deal with this one then."

fort DC 18 vs orange including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 4 = 33
fort DC 18 vs red including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 4 = 34

Tolar will attack the nearest one twice.

concealment vs orange high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 98
pike vs KAC: 1d20 + 18 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 18 - 4 = 19
adamantium/piercing/magic/ghost killer/holy: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (4, 6) + 20 = 30

concealment vs orange high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 2
reroll due to Blind Fight feat: 1d100 ⇒ 4

Tolar's boast was hollow.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

Red Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Orange Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Choking Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9

Maverick chokes again as the red nihili's evil influence insidiously reaches out and affects his lungs.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

Had a discussion on the Paizo message boards about how trick attack works. So, apparently the flat footed condition doesn't come into affect until the operative fires. Therefore, Mav can't move before he shoots and have the target be affected by the flat footed condition. So I'll eat the AOO from the red nihili to move away from him. His KAC will be 32 for that attack since Mav has the mobility feat.

Red Nihili AOO: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29

AOO Damage: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (8, 2) + 15 = 25


Charlie continues the blasting away - another clean shot!

Maverick gets thumped as he moves and the shot goes wide - the round shattering on the hull.

Neon zapperates the undead, but the summoned space buddy - not so much!

Tolar over-promises and under-delivers.

R2
T'Kai - acted

R3
Maverick - acted
Tolar - acted
Id-Sinitis
Charli - acted
Neon - acted
ENEMY

R 109
O 49
Y Dead.

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Star-Shaman Mystic (ace pilot) 10; SP 90/90, HP 66/66, RP 10/12; EAC 26, KAC 27, CMD 35; F +8, R +8, W +14; Spd 40; Init +5; Perception +23 (+4 kit; blindsense 30); Communalism & Promo Rerolls used; Spell Slots used: 1st (1), 3rd (4), 4th (3)

Are we using the aid token for first aid for Charli? If not, Id can heal her if she comes over.

Keeping the distracting light over the nearer undead Starfinder, Id takes careful aim with his trilaser and fires at the far target.

Full attack vs red. Wisp ally gives +2 on next attack vs orange.

Attack vs. EAC (full): 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 12 - 4 = 20
Damage (F, Mystic Strike): 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 4) + 5 = 10
Attack vs. EAC (full): 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 = 24
Damage (F, Mystic Strike): 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Charli invokes the Aid Token!

Aid Token Text wrote:
First Aid: A Starfinder agent restores 1d6 Hit Points or Stamina Points to each PC—each PC can choose which benefit to receive. In Subtiers 5–6 and 7–8, the amount restored increases to 3d6; in Subtiers 9–10 and 11–12, the amount increases to 5d6. To Boost: Succeed at an Average Medicine check. Boosted Effect: +1d6 HP or SP restored.

Boosted First Aid Hit Points for Charli: 5d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 2, 6, 5) + (5) = 21

Everyone else can get healed too if they were down, stamina or hit points, their choice.

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Charli gasps as she puts the "Use in case of Emergency" QUIKHEAL bandage on. "Okay, that's a bit better. Id-Sinitis, I will totally come to you for more healing if this fight drags on any longer!"

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Might as well take advantage of this now, before I forget.
First Aid: 5d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 5, 5) + (4) = 22
Fully healed.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

What's the DC on an average medicine check?

Medicine: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25

First Aid (Stamina): 5d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 2, 3) + (4) = 23

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

I believe we can only use or boost an aid token, not both.


Aid token - you can use and pass, or boost and pass. :(

Id gets two hits in on the creature - which just wont re-die!

With most targets having moved away, the enemy converges on Tolar!

Red - vs Tolar
Attack 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 30 vs KAC
Damage 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (4, 1) + 15 = 20 Kin

Orange - vs Tolar
Attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29 vs KAC
Damage 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5) + 12 = 22 Kin

R3
T'Kai

R4
Maverick
Tolar
Id-Sinitis
Charli
Neon
ENEMY

R 109
O 70
Y Dead.

Dataphiles

Male CG Ysoki Icon Technomancer 9 | SP 54/54 HP 47/47 RP 10/10 | EAC 25 KAC 26 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0 SM: +0 | Speed 40 ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 6/7 2nd 6/6 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Seeing Tolar getting pressed, Neon Ten orders his robot to shoot Orange and then flank Red.

As he says this, he moves in front of Id, shoots Orange and then scoots back behind Id.

Wave Modulator III: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 30’ range, 20 charges, uses 4 charges
Fire or Sonic damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9 Modal weapon


N Small construct (extraplanar, technological) | HP 20/20 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | Fort +5 Ref +3 Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 SM: +0 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: None.

Acknowledged!

Sonic gun: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sonic damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Neon gets a shot in again!

R3
T'Kai

R4
Maverick
Tolar
Id-Sinitis
Charli
Neon - acted
ENEMY

R 109
O 79
Y Dead.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 10 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/100 | HP: 74/74 | Fort +9 (11) | Ref +8 | Will +10 | Init +13 | RP 8/12 | Perception +5

aid token: 5d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 6, 2) + (3) = 26

fort DC 18 vs orange including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 4 = 27
fort DC 18 vs red including Looking Obliquely: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 4 = 32

Tolar mutters to himself before attacking.
"This time for sure."

concealment vs red high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 53
pike vs KAC: 1d20 + 18 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 18 - 4 = 16
piercing/magic/ghost killer/adamantium/holy: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (1, 8) + 20 = 29

concealment vs red high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 20
reroll due to blind fight: 1d100 ⇒ 53
pike vs KAC: 1d20 + 18 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 18 - 4 = 16
piercing/magic/ghost killer/adamantium/holy: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (8, 1) + 20 = 29

Tolar sighs.

Wayfinders

Male Shirren Star-Shaman Mystic (ace pilot) 10; SP 90/90, HP 66/66, RP 10/12; EAC 26, KAC 27, CMD 35; F +8, R +8, W +14; Spd 40; Init +5; Perception +23 (+4 kit; blindsense 30); Communalism & Promo Rerolls used; Spell Slots used: 1st (1), 3rd (4), 4th (3)

Seeing Tolar getting beat up on, Id subtly shifts the wisp of light to get in the monster's eyes. He then continues his assault on the beefier undead.

Wisp ally applies covering fire for Tolar, adding +2 to his AC against orange's attack. Full attack vs. red.

Attack vs. EAC (full): 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 = 24
Damage (F, Mystic Strike): 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 = 8
Attack vs. EAC (full): 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 4 = 17
Damage (F, Mystic Strike): 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10

Was the damage from Id's last two shots added to red?

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 10 | SP 91/91 HP 62/62 | RP 10/10 | EAC 26; KAC 27 | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +5 | Perc: +13, SM: +13+1d6+2 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Spot of Luck 1/1 Coin Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Making Tea!

Charli comes into the doorway to shoot Red in the back! "Get him! Let's put that undead Starfinder to rest once and for all!"

Boom (Holy Surge Staccato Rifle+Get ‘Em: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24
Sonic Damage: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (4, 8) + 10 = 22

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 Jerris "Maverick" Sakai | SP 63/63 HP 58/58 | RP 9/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +4; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +17, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 50 ft. (Swim, Climb) | Active Conditions: none.

I think Neon should have gotten a +2 on his attack roll against orange for the wisp ally.

Maverick slips just out of reach of the nihili as it swings at him as he scrambles away from and it's ability to suck the air out of his lungs. Now at a safe distance he turns and fires on red.

Trick Attack (flat footed) Take 10 Acrobatics: 10 + 21 = 31

Semi Auto Pistol vs. Red KAC: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 = 29

Piercing/Fire Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 5d8 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 + (3, 2, 5, 2, 4) = 24

Burn Condition Fire Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

He is flat footed to everyone again and same DC 27 reflex save or the burn condition is reapplied.

Wayfinders

male Shirren
Consumables:
pistol 10/12, Starlight rds 0
Mystic Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic 10 | SP 90/90 HP 66/66 | RP 10/11 EAC 28; KAC 28 | Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +13 | Init: +5 | Perc: +22, SM: +14 | 1st 5/7, 2nd 5/6, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/3|GM re-roll 0/1

T'kai fires off a shot on orange. KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2) + 5 = 9

151 to 200 of 703 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty / OP3] #2:00 Fate of the Scoured God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.