[SFS]Vamp by Day's PbP 2-11 DESCENT INTO VERDANT SHADOW (Inactive)

Game Master VampByDay

PCs with botany or biological experience are tasked with a once-in-a-lifetime scientific mission to explore some very rare flora.

Slides


51 to 100 of 258 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

"Walking eggs!?"

Roquefort tries waving food at the things, throwing some in a good spot then menacing the eggs towards the food...

Intimidate 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Intimidate 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro attempts to round up the eggs by making a few odd trills that seem to mimic the sounds the creatures are making and using his body to mimic some of their movements in an attempt to communicate and have them come over towards the food that is being piled up.

Attempting to use Wildwise Biotech to herd the creatures using diplomacy. If not allowed, his intimidate score is also +12, but doesn't get the extra 1d6 from expertise.

Diplomacy + Expertise: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 12 + (3) = 33 (or 30 Intimidate)
Diplomacy + Expertise: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 12 + (1) = 16 (or 15 Intimidate)


Alejandro Carlos wrote:

Alejandro attempts to round up the eggs by making a few odd trills that seem to mimic the sounds the creatures are making and using his body to mimic some of their movements in an attempt to communicate and have them come over towards the food that is being piled up.

Attempting to use Wildwise Biotech to herd the creatures using diplomacy. If not allowed, his intimidate score is also +12, but doesn't get the extra 1d6 from expertise.

Seems to work, can’t think of a reason it wouldn’t be allowed.

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Needler rifle (9/12) | Acid dart rifle (9/10) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron dashes out to help corral the stampeding eggs. Walking eggs!? she wonders, incredulous at the sight. Following the lead of her companions, she tries to lure the strange critters with handfuls of R2E rations.

"Okay, but what exactly are sharpwings? And why are all these eggs suddenly in such a hurry to be on the move?'

Life Science (Recall Knowledge): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Life Science 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Life Science 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Talk about uninspiring...


Well, the PC's actions manage to save ALL 24 remaining eggs from plummeting to their deaths. Hemlock looks around nervously and then sees a massive bird-like creature come out from another cave farther up. She looks mad . . . and you have her eggs.
Check Slide 2

Initiative Sharpwing: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Initiative Saeron: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Initiative Carlos: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Initiative Camembert: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Initiative Data: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Initiative Creed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Inititive Xenal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dudes! Don't hurt her!Pleads hemlock. I've never seen a sharpwing behave this way. Can anyone stun it and see if we can't figure out why it's going crazy?

The creature moves forward and attacks Xenal
[1d20=Attack]+15[/dice]
Damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
If hit, make fortitude save

Round 1
Bold may Go
Sharpwing
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron
Xenal
Data
Xenal

Life Science or Mysticism Check DC 18:
It is clear that the beast is sick. It's colors are very muted and there are puss-filled boils everywhere.

If previous life science/Mysticism check was 28 or higher:
It is suffering from a rare, extra-planar disease called Monochromatic Sickness. This illness actually saps the color from creatures, but it is treatable.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

life science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"It's obviously very sick. Let's take this thing down, but let's try to keep it alive!"

Get 'em on the creature.

Dr. Morvius takes aim with his injector pistol.

to hit with get 'em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Yes, this round its real damage. Hoping to avoid it in subsequent rounds. If hit, the sharpwing will be under a basic inhibitor that gives it -2 AC.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

If possible, before Creed shoots it. If not... might work anyways?

Xenal hisses in displeasure at the bird's attack Not sure if it hit... but quickly masters her temper and holds out her arms in a soothing posture.

"We are not here to hurt you or your children. They were frightened, and we saved them. Please, look. They are safe. Let us return them to you and heal your wounds.

"We are friends."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 9 + (5) = 34
The words of her speech leave her mind in common, but as they reach her throat, the strange fungus threaded through her vocal cords translates them to something more primal.

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

1st Mysticism 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
2nd Mysticism 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

"It is suffering from a rare, extra-planar disease called Monochromatic Sickness. This illness actually saps the color from creatures, but it is treatable."

Roquefort draws his pistol but doesn't shoot - giving the Vesk the opportunity to talk, reptile to reptile.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro pats Xenal on the back, "Shake it off young'n, you got this. Tis but a scratch."

Inspiring Boost to give Xenal 10 SP back (assuming the strike ends up hitting with that +15 modifier)

He watches carefully what the Vessk is attempting, but expects it won't work on the already fired up creature and pulls out a small pistol shaped item with a worn grip, "Nonlethal please everyone, it's just protecting the babies."

Draw Pulsecaster Pistol

He looks behind him at Roquefort, "If you get a chance to step back, I'd appreciate the space if this mother doesn't stand down."

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Can I do a retcon to get out of Alejandros way please? :)


Sorry I messed up with the attack roll. Yes, Camembert can get out of the way.
Attack roll on Xenal: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Creed's attack misses
Xenal's words seem to do nothing to the sick mother trying to protect her young You suspect that diplomacy will not work here.

Round 1
Bold may Go

Sharpwing
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron
Data

Xenal

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

Everyone get behind me, I will confuse it
life science: 14 + 1d20 ⇒ 14 + (18) = 32
And data will cast mirror image images: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Needler rifle (9/12) | Acid dart rifle (9/10) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron reaches behind her and draws a vial of sedative from her Starfinder backpack. Not wanting to harm the sharpwing if avoidable, the lashunta pours sedative mixture into the cartridge of her needler rifle and readies her aim.

Apologies about the delay!


Xenal, you got hit, You took 16 damage and I need a fort save from you still from the first round.

The sharpwing attacks Xenal and Carlos each once
Attack Xenal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Attack Carlos: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Those hit, I need a fort save

Round 2
Bold may Go

Sharpwing
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron
Data
Xenal

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Needler rifle (9/12) | Acid dart rifle (9/10) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron fires a sedative-filled dart from her needler rifle at the sharpwing.

Needler rifle, vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sedative, Tier 1(nonlethal): 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

Data is waiting for Xenal or Alexandro to guarded step out of there, so Data can guarded stop in there with his mirror image and hope it attacks the not me.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

"I think we can help this thing if we can knock it out. GET 'EM!"

Dr. Morvius pulls out his arc pistol, set to stun, and fires.

to hit with get 'em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
non-lethal damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Merry Critmas to me.

MOAR non-lethal damage![/dice: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Alejandro quickly steps back to allow the android access as requested. He levels his stungun and fires at the creature.

Guarded Step, Shoot the Mother

Pulsecaster Pistol vs. EAC + Get 'Em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15 for Electric/Non-Lethal + W.S.: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

Data guarded steps into position with his one mirror image and stands still. total defense action is a full action, so I can't take that , if it were an action I would

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

Am I unconscious or otherwise inhibited in a way I'm aware of? Or should I take my turn?


Xenal Doshbinder wrote:
Am I unconscious or otherwise inhibited in a way I'm aware of? Or should I take my turn?

Sorry, yes, please take your turn. You have contracted the disease, but we can deal with that after the fight.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None
Y Data Y wrote:
Data guarded steps into position with his one mirror image and stands still. total defense action is a full action, so I can't take that , if it were an action I would

Data, you could always fight defensively (-4 penalty but adds 2 AC). If concerned about harming it, an unarmed strike is nonlethal and doesn't provoke or you could take an additional -4 penalty to do non-lethal damage with a lethal weapon.


Carlos and Saeron miss, but Creed hits a bullseye

Round 2
Bold may Go

Sharpwing 5HP Nonlethal
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron
Data
Xenal

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision
Alejandro Carlos wrote:
Y Data Y wrote:
Data guarded steps into position with his one mirror image and stands still. total defense action is a full action, so I can't take that , if it were an action I would
Data, you could always fight defensively (-4 penalty but adds 2 AC). If concerned about harming it, an unarmed strike is nonlethal and doesn't provoke or you could take an additional -4 penalty to do non-lethal damage with a lethal weapon.

In that case I do fight defensively and I have no desire for an unarmed strike. In most editions a total defense action is a full round action and there is no fight defensively. I'll gladly take the -4 penalty and add 2 AC given I won't strike it. My plan is to wait until it gives up, or until someone casts hold monster or something on it. Just wish I could have had more mirror images, but hey I have to settle for 1.

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Lacking a clear shot, and people looking to keep the creature alive, the mouse-detective simply awaits an opportunity for decisive action.

Delay

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

"We are not here to hurt you or your children, but I will not let you harm my comrades," Xenal warbles through the fungus in her throat. Suiting action to words, she clutches at the Sharpwing to interfere with her defenses, though she's unable to land a blow herself.

Get 'Em!

Unarmed: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11
Nonlethal Bludeoning: 1d3 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Get 'Em's a +1 to hit for everyone, but Xenal also has Coordinated Assault for another potential +1 to hit for ranged types.


Wow, the dice are not being kind to you guys. Camembert, you have a shot, the thing takes up a space of 10ft by 10 ft and it is 5 ft off the ground, so you can aim up and hit it.

So far the only one to tag the creature has been Creed

It's a mother and it thinks you stole its eggs! Hemlock shouts telepathically. It won't stop or listen to reason on it's own. You'll have to knock it out! I wish I could help my my flamethrower doesn't have a merciful fusion!

Attack Xenal 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Attack Data 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Mirror image, a 2 hits data: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Data is saved as the confused creature goes after the mirror image.

[bRound 2
Bold may Go[/b
Sharpwing 5HP Nonlethal
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron
Data
Xenal

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

"Roquefort, take this! It's set for stun. Let that thing have it!"

Move action to hand an arc pistol with 9 charges left to the Ysoki.

"Xenal! I know an acupuncturist back on Absalom that can fix you right up!"

Standard action for Inspiring boost for 9 points of SP back to Xenal. I did check--this ability will work once on a character from EACH envoy.

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

The Detective takes aim with the stun pistol

Trick attack 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 vs FF EAC
*Reroll (Campaign coin)
Attack 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 3 = 21 vs FF EAC
Damage 1d6 + 3d8 ⇒ (5) + (3, 6, 5) = 19
The creature is now Flat-Footed (to everyone).

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

Um, actually we are on round 3
Data take the total defense action.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

You guys keep on going with the +1/+2 to hit from Xenal :-)

"Good shooting, Roquefort! Now if I can just get a good grip..."

Unarmed: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15 Vs. Flat-Footed
Nonlethal Bludeoning: 1d3 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Needler rifle (9/12) | Acid dart rifle (9/10) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: -

"Good work everyone. Let's bring her down as gently as we can." Saeron fires another sedative-filled dart at the sharpwing.

Needler rifle, vs FF: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20 +2 from Xenal Get 'Em/Coordinated Assault
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Sedative, Tier 1 (nonlethal): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Without any injuries that he can heal happening and get'em already up, Alejandro just aims carefully and fires twice at the creature, "Unload all ya got, take er down!"

Full Attack Action, 17 Charges Remain

Pulsecaster Pistol vs. EAC + G.E./C.A. - Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 9 for Electric/Non-Lethal + W.S.: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Pulsecaster Pistol vs. EAC + G.E./C.A. - Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 17 for Electric/Non-Lethal + W.S.: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Sorry for the delay. With all the virus stuff going on, especially on if my work is shutting down or not (I work with some people in the vulnerable population) this kinda fell by the wayside. I shall try to do better.

The creature is beginning to slow but still doesn't stop. As Seoni's and Roquefort Camembert's attacks are the attacks that penetrate it's hide.

On Hemlock's turn, they start firing off their flamethrower around the creature, limiting the areas it can move
Hemlock provides Harrying fire. The creature's AC is reduced by 2 for Roquefort Camembert

Attack Xenal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Attack Data: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Crit damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Round 4
Bold may Go

Sharpwing 34HP damage (30 nonlethal)
Carlos
Camembert (Firing against AC-2)
Creed
Saeron
Data
Xenal

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort keeps up the assault.

Trick attack 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 vs FF EAC -2
Damage 1d6 + 3d8 ⇒ (3) + (7, 2, 7) = 19

Roquefort lands another shot!

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro encourages Data, "You got this, it can't get lucky twice!" He follows it up by pointing out a weakpoint, "Shoot there!"

Inspiring Boost on Data, 10 SP back, Move to use Get 'Em on target (can't do anything else useful with the move action).

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

data will take a total defense action.


Camembert hits again with another well-placed shot.

Round 4
Bold may Go

Sharpwing 53 HP damage (49 nonlethal)
Carlos
Camembert
Creed
Saeron

Data
Xenal

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10, Darkvision 60ft | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Needler rifle (9/12) | Acid dart rifle (9/10) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron maintains the sedative attack.

Needler rifle, vs FF: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6 +2 from Xenal Get 'Em/Coordinated Assault
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sedative, Tier 1 (nonlethal): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

"Data! Just rub a little dirt in it! You'll be fine!"

Inspiring boost for 9 SP back.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

"We'll have her down soon enough!"

Unarmed (Get 'Em!): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Nonlethal Bludeoning: 1d3 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 5: Spd:30, SP:30/30, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:5, Per:0, Exceptional vision

I thought you can only benefit from inspiring boost once. Alejandro Carlos just did that.


Y Data Y wrote:
I thought you can only benefit from inspiring boost once. Alejandro Carlos just did that.

Each ENVOY can only inspiring boost 1/target/ten minute rest. New envoy, new set.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Having two envoys is NICE!

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 3/1 | SP 32/32, HP 31/31 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +6+d6 | RP 6/6

3 actually, I just can't heal myself :-p
Data can expect some more healing soon.


Seron's attack misses but Xenal manages a solid punch.
The Sharpwing, now badly bruised, begins attacking more cautiously.

Defensive attack Xenal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
damage if hit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Hemlock continues firing gouts of flame into the air to give Camembert a better shot.

1d6d6d6d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 1, 1, 6, 4, 4, 2, 6, 2, 1, 6, 4, 3, 4, 2, 6, 2, 5, 1, 1, 4, 4, 5, 4, 2, 5, 3, 2, 3, 3, 6, 5, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6, 5, 4, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 2, 4, 1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 5, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 2) = 238

Round 5
Bold may Go

Sharpwing 65 HP damage (49 nonlethal)
Carlos
Camembert (Next attack at -2)
Creed
Saeron
Data
Xenal

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Envoy 3 | SP 21/21 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16| F/R/W +2/+5/+3 (Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision), SM: +6 (+1d6 Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Without any ability to encourage his allies, Alejandro unloads another double blast of electricity.

Full Attack

Pulsecaster Pistol vs. EAC + G.E./C.A. - Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 4 for Electric/Non-Lethal + W.S.: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Pulsecaster Pistol vs. EAC + G.E./C.A. - Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 14 for Electric/Non-Lethal + W.S.: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Waiting on any relevant buffs - eg Get em :)

51 to 100 of 258 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS]Vamp by Day's PbP 2-11 DESCENT INTO VERDANT SHADOW Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.