World's Most Interesting Overflow Archives (003) [PFS Standard 6-15]

Game Master Great Green God

It is up to the PCs to investigate and stop a strange phenomenon before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever.

General Admission Archives


101 to 150 of 552 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"And that wasn't even the strangest part." adds the Albatross. "We were trapped inside for who knows how long living for years off fish that washed in the monster's mouth when all of the sudden WHOOSH! out we come here to this curious underground lake of yours, full of all of these curiously literate fish."

The Albatross holds up his catch, a clutch of sodden folios, manuscripts, and scrolls. The Owl glowers at the haul.


"I would have caught that much, and more, if it weren't for you lot, and that ninny dog-cat fellow tromping all about the lake here, ruining our fishing spot!" yells the Owl, who is promptly shushed by the Albatross. Both give a nervous look back and up at the waterfall.

Liberty's Edge

M Ghoran telekineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20/13/17 | F+6 R+5 W+0 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Conditions: None

You encountered the Sleeper elsewhere, and it brought you here? And what dog-cat? Are there others here?

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

"Okay, so we are looking for a fish? Like a big fish? Would you suggest to get eaten by the fish?" Tofang asks curiously.


Rectitude wrote:
You encountered the Sleeper elsewhere, and it brought you here? And what dog-cat? Are there others here?

"Oh him. He lived on the other side of the monster. Always playing word games, the smarty-pants. What was his name, Owl?"

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

"That is quite a catch," Derkhan says to Mr. Albatross. "Beware, though. Books here could be as dangerous as the Sleeper--if not more so."


"How should I know? He's just another big galumph like this lot." says Owl. "Jumping about in our fishing spot, scaring away the fish."


Tofang Siyaah wrote:
"Okay, so we are looking for a fish? Like a big fish? Would you suggest to get eaten by the fish?" Tofang asks curiously.

"I'd say 'yes' if only in the hopes it grow full upon you all and wouldn't eat us again, but the truth is that Big Sleeper is big enough to hold a whole ocean inside."


Derkhan Ashgale wrote:
"That is quite a catch," Derkhan says to Mr. Albatross. "Beware, though. Books here could be as dangerous as the Sleeper--if not more so."

"Bah! We've been fishing for so long that no one alive can tell us anything about the sport that we don't already know." scoffs the Owl.

dice:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Derkhan notices a bit of scroll suspiciously similar to that bit Verml showed the party in the reading room amid the Albatross's catch.

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

Derkhan is going to use Bluff to pass a secret message to his fellow Pathfinders, pointing out the scroll to them, hopefully without alerting Owl and Albatross.

Bluff, DC 15 if this counts as simple, 20 if complex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +13 +12 (+1 traps), SM +13 +12 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: Whispers of Evil

Kolris catches Derkhan's signal, and notices the bit of paper. Reminded of Virml's fragment of the poem, Kolris calls out to the pair.

"Say... we have a bit of a poem, that I think might be about you two! How did that go now?" Hoping that it feeds their vanity, Kolris reads it aloud to them... but only the part about them, for now.

The Name of the Fox wrote:

"Cross! Cross was the owl at the albatross

For catching the bulk of the fish
So the owl cast deeper, awaking a sleeper
Who made of both feathers one dish."

"That sounds like what you were just describing. We need to find other pieces that looks like this" he says, motioning with the fragment of paper, "does anything come to mind?"

Diplomacy, student of philosophy, inspiration: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 9 + (6) = 29

Though he knows which fragment he wants, he hopes that the two will think it their own idea and contribute their fragment on their own.


Kolris Isimlothe wrote:

Kolris catches Derkhan's signal, and notices the bit of paper. Reminded of Virml's fragment of the poem, Kolris calls out to the pair.

"Say... we have a bit of a poem, that I think might be about you two! How did that go now?" Hoping that it feeds their vanity, Kolris reads it aloud to them... but only the part about them, for now.

The Name of the Fox wrote:

"Cross! Cross was the owl at the albatross

For catching the bulk of the fish
So the owl cast deeper, awaking a sleeper
Who made of both feathers one dish."

"Amateur doggerel." says the Owl. "To think that you would think that that has anything whatever to do with us. Hrumph."


Kolris Isimlothe wrote:

"That sounds like what you were just describing. We need to find other pieces that looks like this" he says, motioning with the fragment of paper, "does anything come to mind?"

Though he knows which fragment he wants, he hopes that the two will think it their own idea and contribute their fragment on their own.

"What? You mean this?" asks the Albatross holding up the parchment.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Tofang nods.

“Yes, yes! Could you share that parchment with us please?“

diplomacy aid : 0 + 1d20 + 4 ⇒ 0 + (15) + 4 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu helps with the arguement.

"Tofang's right! I'd like to see the rest of the poem, myself. I always had a soft spot for poems. And this is a fun poem, too! Like a puzzle!"

diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


"Sorry friends, but this one is going above my mantle back home." says the Albatross holding it up to proudly show off (upside-down).

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4); Init+1; Perc+6

"Somebody write that down."

Fentar looks up at the stair, "Let the sleeper sleep? Anyone good at sneaking?"

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

"Passing fair." Derkhan says, already double-checking to secure his gear. "That work with the rest of you?"

Liberty's Edge

M Ghoran telekineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20/13/17 | F+6 R+5 W+0 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Conditions: None

Rectitude slushes forward in the water, I can move things from afar if that's helpful.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +13 +12 (+1 traps), SM +13 +12 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: Whispers of Evil

Kolris indeed grabs a journal and jots the poem fragment down, just in case. "Derkhan, I can be quiet when I have to; I'll back you up."

Kolris looks ready to follow Derkhan upstairs and investigate.


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

That's at least two for the mezzanine.

With Derkhan leading the way, he and Kolris ascend the metal spiral stair as water runs over, and through its grilled steps making it like climbing steps in a rainstorm--a rainstorm that drizzles water down into the subbasement beneath.

The water certainly seems to be coming from some place up here. A thin layer of water comes rushing though the mezzanine's railing from somewhere behind the bookcases to the east.

What are folks doing?

Map updated

Liberty's Edge

M Ghoran telekineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20/13/17 | F+6 R+5 W+0 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Conditions: None

Rectitude will come up the spiral staircase. 3rd in line.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Tofang follows!

He looks at everything in detail.

perceptIon : 0 + 1d20 + 8 ⇒ 0 + (4) + 8 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4); Init+1; Perc+6

Fentar comes up but he hangs at the back, knowing he’s not much of a sneak.

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

Derhhan will sneak ahead--or slosh, as quietly as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

He'll then make an active perception check to find either the Sleeper or the source of the water.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

You're in luck! In a scene reminiscent of the opening of this other classic scene, Derkhan looks around a corner, and finds the unthinkable.

Derkhan:
It doesn't seem to be looking at him, rather it is looking about the back aisle of bookshelves. The creature moves about on 8 or 10 tentacles. It knocks a few books off the shelf with a couple of those tentacles both as thick as a man's leg. **splash splash**

It stops as if suddenly becoming aware of something. Its whole blubbery frame tenses and then water! Water pours like a great decorative fountain from what you guess must be a number of unseen sphincters(?) all over it's body... but the thing is only the size of a very fat human. Where could all the water be coming from!? As it sprays the library with water it waltzes about on some of its tentacles while two flick upward to happily conduct an unseen orchestra that must be playing in its head.

As above, once your PC sees the creature they can attempt to identify it with a Knowledge (arcana) check, and then open all of the spoilers whose DCs they beat below.

knowledge (arcana) DC 15+:
The fish thing is a grodair, a magical, aquatic, extraplanar, beast native to the First World, and magical fishing holes in number of fairy tales.

knowledge (arcana) DC 20+:
Grodairs are intelligent aquatic creatures that carry their own water around within them. Their bodies contain extradimensional spaces that can hold near limitless amounts of water like an everfull mug or bag of holding. Like sponges they can absorb water from one place and expel it in another.

knowledge (arcana) DC 25+:
Grodairs can drown whole valleys, or expel concentrated blasts of pressurized water as a sort of defense mechanism. Often when they absorb water they will accidentally absorb other small objects as well.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +13 +12 (+1 traps), SM +13 +12 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: Whispers of Evil

Kolris moves across to the other stack, as quietly as he can. He takes a glance at whatever Derkhan saw as he moves across the gap.

Double move at half speed with Stealth: 20'
Stealth, inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + (4) = 18

Knowledge (arcana), free inspiration: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 11 + (5) = 32


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

Kolris can open the spoiler left for Derkhan.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Tofang also moves as quietly as he can.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+
Tofang Siyaah wrote:
Tofang also moves as quietly as he can.

From Tofang's current position, he wouldn't be able to see up on to the mezzanine.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Can you please move me behind Kolris. Can’t move my icon on mobile for some reason.


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

On it. Is west of Kolris good? Go ahead and open those spoilers.

If you are playing from a phone, you might need to specifically tell it to "use the app". Just hold down on the link until a scroll down menu window appears and pick that option. Sometime the phone itself will ask you if you wanna use the app. Alternatively, you might not actually have the free Google Slides app on your phone. I have found that most phones can still open it, and let you flip pages, but frustratingly, that's all they let you do.

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

Derkhan's mouth falls open, but he retains enough of his senses not to speak. He flashes a helpless glance at Kolris.

"WHAT. IS. THAT." He mouths silently.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Tofang immediately runs to the fish and shouts.

“Stop! Stop pouring water out!! Please! You are destroying important information!!!“

diplo : 0 + 1d20 + 8 ⇒ 0 + (8) + 8 = 16


The Visual

Seeing Tofang approach the sofa-sized fish rears back upon its tentacles, and gives a long, blubbery wail of alarm. "ਇੱਕ ਘਿਣਾਉਣੀ ਸਲੇਟੀ ਗਬਲੀਨ!?"

It's four eyes shift rapidly about as if searching for something while it continues to jabber. "ਇਹ ਘਿਣਾਉਣੀ ਹੈ, ਇੱਥੇ ਕੁਝ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਅੱਗ ਬੁਝਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਮਾਰ ਸਕਦਾ ਹਾਂ!"

Aquan:
"Aak! A hideous gray goblin"

It's four eyes shift rapidly about as if searching for something while it continues to jabber. "Ew! It's disgusting, there must be something here I can hit it with before it tries to light a fire!"

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

"Uh-oh."

Derkhan steps out around the corner and smiles broadly at the creature as he approaches.

"Hello! We are friends, not food!" He says slowly, in a strong, calming voice. Speaking Common.

Diplomacy if I have enough time: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Sense Motive to determine intent: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


The Visual

"ਆਹ! ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਦੋ!" says the fish-thing.

Aquan:
"Ah! there's another one!"

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu, hearing the commotion, runs towards the stairs.


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

It actually might be a little difficult to hear given all the splashing water, but that's fine.

Anyone (besides Tofang and Derkhan) doing anything? We are not quite in rounds (yet), so there is some leeway with time and actions.


"Oh, no...."


"The Big Sleeper...."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +13 +12 (+1 traps), SM +13 +12 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: Whispers of Evil

What is that, an elemental language?!? Why didn't I make time to study some of those. It's got to be Aquan, obviously... Oh well, gotta do something.... Kolris steps out, calling on an innate ability of his to understand languages. Activating the Envoy alt racial ability to use comprehend languages as a spell-like ability.

Stepping out into the aisle, he holds his hands out in front of him, hoping to present a non-threatening demeanor. He quickly runs through all of the languages he knows, hoping that he'll hit on at least one that the creature can speak. "Sorry, didn't understand. Say that again?" Saying and then repeating in Sylvan, Aklo, Draconic, Celestial, Elven, Kelish, Osiriani and Varisian, in that order.

Diplomacy, student of philosophy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Assuming it understands one of those langauges, or Kolris' body language


The Visual

"Ho!? Vi parolas Komuna!" says the tentacled fish-thing now waving a bookshelf around as a sort of improvised club.

Sylvan:
"Oh!? You speak Common!" says the fish in amazement at Kolris. It is the same level of surprise that the elf himself would have shown if a lobster started speaking in Osiriani to him.

Liberty's Edge

LG halfling male paladin 1/UnRogue 3 | hp 32/33 | AC 21, Touch 16 , Flat-Footed 17 | Initiative +4 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +6 | Smite Evil 1/1 | GM Reroll 1/1
Active Effects:
None

"Oh, Chaldira be praised." Derkhan says quietly to himself, still eyeing the bookcase-wielding fish warily.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +13 +12 (+1 traps), SM +13 +12 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: Whispers of Evil

Sylvan:
"Yes, yes!!!" he cries in victory, and immediately begins waving his arms frantically to put the bookcase down. "Please, please, this place is special to us and you are damaging it. Put the things down, and stop... well, stop the water, if you can. Please!!!"

Diplomacy, student of philosophy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

"Sylvan; the creature speaks Sylvan!!!" Kolris yells to his companions in Taldane--the real Common tongue. He quickly adds what he knows of the creature. "This thing is a grodair; it's the weird First World creature behind all the magical fishing hole stories you ever grew up with. It's got access to extradimensional planar sources of water--all those holes are basically everflowing flasks. Not only can it flood this place; it doesn't have to stop. It could flood all of Absalom if it wanted to!"

From this point forward, Kolris will translate anything that the creature says to him so the others can understand. It's most likely that Kolris will also translate anything a Pathfinder says back, but I haven't played with you all, and I'll be the judge of that, haha. ;)


The Visual

The grodair looks about, and blinks. "'Speciala?' Kial?"

"'Ĉesu?' Mi ne povas halti Mi havas respondojn, kiujn vi konas. Nun vi kaj viaj tro da koboldoj nur ŝuu. Eniru."

Sylvan:
"'Special?' Why?"

"'Stop?' I can't stop. I have responsibilities, you know. Now you, and your two goblins should just shoo. Go on."

Note too it is just holding one book shelf, not a whole case.


He doesn't believe in 'game balance'. He belongs to a prestige class whose sole requirement for entry is being him. ♬ He is indeed, the most interesting GM in the world. ♬ | The Void | CORE Archives | Std Archives | Archive+

Now is the time for diplomacy! Though this might be tricky considering how few of you seem to be able to communicate directly with the grodair.

Liberty's Edge

M Ghoran telekineticist 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20/13/17 | F+6 R+5 W+0 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Conditions: None

Rectitude waits for the translation, Responsibilities? If there are duties to be completed, perhaps we can help.

diplo aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu ascends the stairs and sees he huge fish.

The Concordance

Male N Wayang | Alchemist (gun chemist, mindchemist) 3 | HP 29/29 | NOW: AC 21 T 15 FF 17, Normal: AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB -1, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 | Alch. ordnance 5/7 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Cognat. (Int 22, Str 5, Nat. FF AC +2, 30 minutes dur.), Height. Awaren.

Tofang does not speak sylvan but he drops to his knees and presses his palms together and his body language conveys respect and the expressions that he is really asking for a favor.

Diplo aid Kolris : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

101 to 150 of 552 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / World's Most Interesting Overflow Archives (003) [PFS Standard 6-15] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.