[Outpost III] SFS 2-00 Fate of the Scoured Stars God 1-2 - GM Xain (Inactive)

Game Master Xain

REWARDS:

Fitch
Level 1 Once during the adventure, the PCs can gain a +4 bonus to any non-gunnery skill check during a starship combat.
Level 2 When using the reward above, all the PCs' nongunnery skill checks made during the same round gain the +4 bonus.

Iteration-177
Level 1 A PC can gain a +2 bonus to any one Mysticism, Perception, or Sense Motive check within the Scoured Stars. This allows the PC to count as being trained in Mysticism for the duration of the adventure.
Level 2 In place of the reward above, a PC can add a +1 bonus to any one saving throw while within the Scoured Stars.

Venture-Captain Arvin
Level 1 Once during the adventure, the group can gain the benefit of aid another (+2 bonus) to all skill checks for 1 round.
Level 2 When using this reward, the benefit applies to both skill checks and attack rolls.

Celita
Level 1 Once during the adventure, the PCs gain a +2 bonus to any one starship combat gunnery roll, and that attack does not consume ammunition in the case of a weapon with the limited fire property.

Zigvigix
Level 1 Once during the adventure, each PC can requisition a weapon with an item level up to the PC’s level for the duration of one mission. The group must use this ability prior to starting a new encounter, and this ability cannot be used during Part 4. The weapon comes with a full battery or magazine.
Level 2 In addition to the reward above, the PCs can also requisition a single consumable item with an item level up to the PC’s level. These consumables cannot have permanent effects, and PCs who don’t use them during the course of the scenario must return them at the end of the adventure.

Radaszam
Level 1 The PCs can reroll any one skill check while in the same location as a fleet.
Level 2 Once during the adventure, while in the same location as a fleet, the PCs can instead activate this reward to gain a +2 bonus to each of their initiative checks for that mission.

Tower Intel: When the Overseer GM announces that the Tower Intel condition is in effect, the PCs receive a flood of data from the secured scanning towers. Once per encounter for the remainder of the scenario, each PC can roll twice on any Intelligence-, Wisdom-, or Charisma-based skill check or starship combat check and take the better result.


MAP

AID Token


51 to 100 of 314 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Medium Male Neutral Vesk Soldier 2.1 | SP 15/18 HP 20/20 RP 4/4 | EAC 18 KAC 20 | F +5, R +2, W +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perc +0 | Speed 30' | Active Conditions: None | Constant:

Shaan's not much for stealth and computers and what he calls "nerd stuff" so he advocates for "talkin' some 'sense' into one of the prisoners."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

Sounds good to me!


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

And me!

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I think we have a decision!


SCOUT MISSION 5: CAPTIVE INTERVIEW

Radaszam's already imposing vesk figure appears extra threatening as he looms over a bound jinsul. "Let me introduce you to my guest, Teskrkah, a jinsul who claims to have betrayed her teammates—those teammates being an assassination squad sent to kill me. Now, I don’t know what to believe, so I want you to figure out the truth here. I have some bigger fires I need to put out at the moment, so I’m handing this off to you. I’ve programmed the computer to translate for you if you need it. Remember, we’re Starfinders and not depraved killers, so don't torture this pitiful creature. Just get what information you can from her. Engage the ship's autopilot once you've gotten her to talk and it'll bring you right to my location."

Radaszam then leaves the ship and the captive in your hands, taking a shuttle back to his own starship and returning to the main fleet. Upon Radaszam's departure, Teskrkah violently struggles against her restraints for a moment, then slumps into the chair with a series of mandible clicks.

The computer registers the clicks as a language and translates, "Dhurus, though an abominable curse on my people, seems set to mount you atop its flagship, as it did to the great heroes we once followed."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Medium Male Neutral Vesk Soldier 2.1 | SP 15/18 HP 20/20 RP 4/4 | EAC 18 KAC 20 | F +5, R +2, W +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perc +0 | Speed 30' | Active Conditions: None | Constant:

"What great heroes were those? And why should we believe anything you say?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

Sauros keeps his polearm at the ready, in case the creature breaks free.


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

"Dhurus? That's the divine herald Luwazi warned us about. What can you tell us of him?"

Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 2 (and either +2 for Diplomacy or +1 for Intimidate)


Please provide appropriate rolls to go with your interrogations (Intimidate, Diplomacy, Bluff, etc.) Potential bonuses for good role play. Spells and other creative solutions also possible.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

"The Society is a good place to be honest, dude. We've offered asylum to informants before. But you also don't want to tick us off, cuz we'll show up at your doorstep with an entire fleet!"

Aid Another: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3 (either Diplomacy or Intimidate)

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Boris comes close to the bound Jinsul and tries to seem relaxed, "Peace, kind being. We mean you no harm. From what I know of Jinsul society it took great personal fortitude to make the decision you made here to come to us. Please tell us more about this Dhurus and the tales of your heroes of old. I, personally, hope our various species can come to some kind of understanding after the current issues have been resolved..."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 8 + (4) = 27

dicebot seems to like this character and really, really freaking hate the other characters i'm running right now... too funny.


The captive clicks as the computer translates: "Dhurus is a herald of Kadrical, but the jinsuls, and Dhurus himself, view Dhurus as superior. This is not the first time my people have turned away from Kadrical. Long ago we followed six immortal jinsul heroes. When Dhurus came to the system we had settled after leaving the Scoured Stars he affixed them to the prow of his flagship, punishing them for eternity."

You seem to have loosened his tongue somewhat, but the captive has still not given you any actionable intel. It will take several successes using different techniques to get the information you seek.


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

Raia approaches the jinsul and closes her eyes.

"Please allow me to peer into your mind to verify your words. Do not resist."

Casting Detect Thoughts: Raia can detect the surface thoughts of intelligent creatures within a 60-foot cone, and if she concentrates, she can attempt to read those thoughts (Will DC 12 negates).

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

Sauros gets a little more threatening with his posture and focuses both eyes on the captive.

"Come on, dude. We're sorta in a hurry. If you don't tell us where Dhurus is, like, right now, this ship and all of us are at risk of being attacked. And nobody benefits from that."

Intimidate, Aid Another: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Raia is able to read the jinsul's surface thoughts while being questioned.

That counts as another success. One more is needed. Let's see a good primary Intimidate or Bluff roll. Remember bonuses for good role play.

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Boris points at Sauros,"My Vesk friend here is correct on that part. We need to hurry. The Jinsuls have likely tracked you here and could attack us at any time. We need to get to safety so please tell us everything so we can all get out of this alive."

bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
There we go, More like the rest of my dicebot rolls... I swear, over 20 rolls, only 3 have been over a 10! :)


Roll me a culture check please.

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


The successful Cultures check allows Boris to use some jinsul social norms to bolster the deception and lower the Bluff DC, barely eking out the 3rd success.

"Very well," the captive clicks, "one of your Kreiholm Freehold allies is a double-agent. A nelentu named TsimtsarAAAAA!." The name ends in a scream as the jinsul's body convulses before ripping violently in half.

You hear Dhurus's disembodied voice boom, "NONE BETRAY ME!" as the two halves coalesce into two jinsul-shaped demonic entities.

Init Sauros: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Init Raia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Init Boris: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Init Shaan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Init Demon Group Init: 2d20 ⇒ (14, 6) = 20/2 +2=12

Init
------
Boris
Sauros
Shaan
------
Demons
------
Raia

We are on Slide 6

Mysticism DC 12:
Like jinsul these demons are unflankable.

Mysticism DC 17:
These demons appear to be Immune to Electricity & Poison, and have Resist: Acid, Cold, & Fire 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

Mysticism: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Mysticism: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"Raia, don't bother with electricity, they're demons!"

Everyone can read the spoilers ^_^

Despite their resistance to cold, Sauros already has his weapon in hand, so he strikes once at each!

Called Opportunistic Throwing Cryopike, Tactical : 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 16 (vs EAC)
Cold Damage: 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10

Called Opportunistic Throwing Cryopike, Tactical : 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12 (vs EAC)
Cold Damage: 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Oh my Unexpected!!!!" Boris yells as he moves away from the Jinsuls. He looks at his weapon and just shrugs.

plasma claw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
E+F damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

lol

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

"Your teeth! Use your TEETH!"

Lol


Botting Shaan

Shaan swings his doshko at the demon directly in front of him (blue).

flame doshko: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 oof
Fire: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Sauros takes a chunk out of both demons. Boris finds his weapon ineffective. Shaan swings wildly and hits the floor. Both Demons attempt to bite with their pincers at the only foe that has so far caused them any concern. (Sauros)

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Piercing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Piercing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Init
------
Boris
Sauros
Shaan
------
Demon - Red (-8 HP)
Demons -Blue (-8 HP)
------
Raia

All PCs are up. Reminder we are on slide 6 of the Map pinned at the top.

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Teeth? You want me to BITE these things.. Oh very well. I'm coming! Keep your spirits up though! You can do this!!!"

Inspiring Boost. Get back 6 of those SP's.


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

"Demons? I've got nothing to use against demons!"

Raia draws her tactical baton and moves to flank the red demon with Shaan.

–4/5 SP, –0/9 HP

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

"That's the spirit! Contributing!"

Sauros spins his Cryopike overhead and again strikes once at each!

Called Opportunistic Throwing Cryopike, Tactical : 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 = 19 (vs EAC)
Cold Damage: 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 2 = 11

Called Opportunistic Throwing Cryopike, Tactical : 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 4 = 5 (vs EAC)
Cold Damage: 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7

–20/40 SP, –0/34 HP


Sauros takes down the demon closest to him but misses the other.

Botting Shaan

Shaan swings his doshko at the one Sauros missed.

flame doshko: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Fire: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


The remaining demon continues to attack the more dangerous foe that single handedly defeated his kin. Sauros

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Piercing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Init
------
Boris
Sauros
Shaan
------
Demon - Red (Dead)
Demons -Blue (-13 HP)
------
Raia

All PCs are up.


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

"Here goes nothing!"

Raia carefully steps forward to flank the remaining demon with Boris, then jabs her baton forward!

Tactical Baton: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Bludgeoning: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I had moved away. The baddie is between the big burly guys. Er... the OTHER big burly guys. :) I forget i'm large... I moved you over there.

Boris plunges back in to help , trying to tusk the baddie.
tusk!: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10
P damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

Now that it's surrounded...

"Bad timing, dude! SURF'S UP!"

Sauros transfers grip of his polearm to his prehensile tail and leans back before dramatically slamming both arms into the demon, pummeling it with the momentum of a tidal wave.

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 (vs KAC+8)
If successful, it's pushed back 5 ft. plus 5 ft. for every 5 above KAC+8 plus 5 ft. for Add Leverage; this forced movement provokes from everyone, including Sauros:

Entropic Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 (vs EAC)
Crit, Acid Damage: 2d4 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 14 - 2 = 16


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

Raia attempts to take advantage of the moment:

Tactical Baton: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Bludgeoning: 1d4 ⇒ 1


The remaining demon dissolves in a wave of entropic energy.

With the name of the name of the traitor, you report back to Radaszam, who immediately begins tracking Tsimtsara's location to "plug the leak."


Fleet Positions

Planet: Agillae-2 Mission: Ground Force Intel
Type: Stealth and spying Gravity: Normal

Planet: Agillae-4 Mission: Data Hack
Type: Infiltration and hacking Gravity: Normal

Planet: Agillae-5 Mission: Recovery Efforts
Type: Investigation Gravity: Zero-G

Planet: Callion-1 Mission: Scout Hunt
Type: Starship Gravity: —

Planet: Callion-2 Mission: Captive Interview
Type: Interrogation/persuasion Gravity: Normal

Reminder it is always possible to spend 10 minutes to recover SP between missions.


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

Raia does that!

I don't think any of us are good at the Stealth mission, and only Raia is good for the Hacking mission, so is everyone fine doing Starship Combat?

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I'm fine with a starship run. Fine with any mission anyone wants to go on. :) Now. 10 minute rest? I'm only down 2 SP out of only 7 though... I've only used the improvisation on Sauros. I'll wait, especially if we're doing a starship mission..


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

Oh. You know. Good call. You could still Inspiring Boost Raia next time she's injured. I retract my previous Resolve expenditure ^_^


Bursts of energy light up near space as several jinsul starships self-destruct. A flight of victorious Starfinder ships darts between the jinsul wrecks, as if dancing on their proverbial graves. Venture-Captain Arvin’s image suddenly appears on a communications screen, his face furrowed with concern. "We just defeated this pack of jinsuls, but one of their scout ships escaped into the Drift. We can't let it report our fleet’s position back to its superiors. Enter the Drift and stop that runaway!"

This will be our first ship combat. I am willing to play it a little fast an loose with the phases for PBP. In general I don't think the order matters so much at low level especially if everyone uses spoilers for their rolls, and if necessary we can retcon slightly, such as moving the ship an extra 2 hexes if the engineer decides to boost engines after the pilot moves. Try not to let others' hopefully spoilered rolls influence your actions though, such as using encourage because you know that +2 will make the difference. If/Then/Else statements such as "if we take damage then I will divert to shields at the top of the next round, or else I will divert to weapons" are also encouraged. I think everyone discussed and settled on roles earlier? Also did you decide on the Drake? Does anyone need handouts for the starship combat roles or Drake (or Pegasus)? Starship combat map is on slide 5


With that everyone is up, in theory beginning with the engineering phase if you have one this round, otherwise on to the helm phase.

Jinsul Pilot Init roll. Pilot look at this after you roll initiative and move if appropriate.

Init:
Piloting: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Yet to act this round:
Raia
Boris
Shaan
Sauros


Science Officer/Magic Officer Scan/Scry Results

DC 7:
Basic Information: Complement 6, Classification: Explorer, Size: Medium, Speed: 10, Maneuverability: Good (Turn 1)

DC 12:
Defenses: AC 12 TL 11 HP 55/55; Shields 30 (For 10, Star 5, Port 5, Aft 10), PCU 130

DC 17:
Weapon: Attack (Turret) Coilgun (4d4)

DC 22:
Attack (Port) Gyrolaser (1d8)

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

As they set off, Boris eases into the strangely and appropriately large captain's chair. He is wearing a very fashionable facsimile of a navy uniform with a bit of flair in the vest. His hat actually looks like it is an official captain's hat in some navy... you're not sure which.

During the Gunnery phase:

taunt:
Boris flips on the communicator and smiles, "Attention Jinsul ship. You are directed to stop and surrender. You will find our shields to be invulnerable to your weapons and you will also find our weapons to be spectacularly powerful. For the few seconds it takes for them to atomize you." bluff-taunt: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
He then turns back to the rest of the crew, "Well. I think that should shake them!"


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4
BorisWalrus wrote:
He is wearing a very fashionable facsimile of a navy uniform with a bit of flair in the vest. His hat actually looks like it is an official captain's hat in some navy... you're not sure which.

I thought about using THIS image for my Morlamaw Envoy, but I have so many characters that I'll probably never get around to making him.

Raia taps away at the computer consoles.

"I never trained against jinsul ships in any of my simms... I'm curious how their ships work!"

Shall we start off with Fitch's Level 2 Bonus?

Computers to Scan:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Depending on which ship we're using, obviously modify that roll accordingly. Did you want the Pegasus, Boris?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

"They're nasty, Raia! And they don't go down easy! One big shot, coming their way!"

Gunnery:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Feel free to roll damage dice for whichever ship we're using.


Booting for Shaan

Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

The Jinsul move first, and move directly away from the Starfinder vessel, making no effort to turn to engage. Shaan puts the hammer down but the distance to the jinsul ship increases. They appear to be making a run for it.

Evade: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Rounds Taunted: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Jinsul Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 1) = 12

The jinsul turret rotates aft and fires a shot at the perusing starfinders. Despite both Boris's taunting and Shaan's flying the shot strikes true, knocking out the Starfinder's shields and scorching the hull. Sauros' shot is not so fortunate.

With that scan result you also get their expansion bays and cargo, despite having 4 cargo bays their hull appears to be mostly empty.

Yet to act this round:
Raia
Boris
Shaan
Sauros

Starfinder vessel: 0 Forward Shields, -4 HP


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

Having learned everything that she can about the enemy vessel, Raia flits over to the Engineering station.

"You're right, Sauros! That hit was a doozy! Bringing Shields back online."

Divert Power to Shields:
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Vesk Vanguard - 5

"Entropy swings both ways! We'll hit 'em harder next time!"

Gunnery:
I still don't think we've officially picked a ship, yet. If Sauros can fire two weapons, he will; otherwise, just use my first roll but without the –4.

Primary Weapon: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 19

Secondary Weapon: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 8

Wayfinders

Male LN Morlamaw Tempered Pilgrim Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 (+1d6*) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ship choice. Well, it does matter now that we know they are running. Pegasus is faster and slightly less shields. Coilgun on turret, rest of weapons short range. Drake is slower, better shields, would not have gone through on that last hit but the turret weapon is a missile that will never get to them.. I think we're assuming the Pegasus so far so we should probably stick to that.

Boris shouts encouragement to his gunner "He's an easy target! You've got this!"
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (4) = 20

That is an AWESOME pic for an icon. Tempted to steal it. :)


Raia | LG Female Lashunta Technomancer (1) | SP 5, HP 9 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Reflex +2, Will +2 | Initiative +2 | Perception +0 | See Profile for Skills | Speed 30 ft. | Resolve 4/4

I think I stole it from some dentist's Facebook page, so please do ^_^

Even better if you have some editing ability to make it more psychedelic.


Alright, I switched you over to the peggy on the map, and moved you 2 hexes closer. Doesn't change anything else since the shields on both Starfinder vessels are the same this tier.

Raia restores some shields.

Jinsul Engineer: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Init Jinsul: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Init Shaan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Shaan Evade: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Both ships race forward, the relative distance between them slowly increasing.
Jinsul engineer diverted to engines

Boris encourages Sauros, who hits the Jinsul,
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 4) = 11
knocking out their aft shields.

The Jinsul gunner responds in kind.
Jinsul Gunner: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 1) = 8
knocking out the forward shields Raia worked so hard to restore.

Starfinder Peggy: 0 Forward Shields, -5 HP

Jinsul Init for next round:
Init Jinsul: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

51 to 100 of 314 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost III] SFS 2-00 Fate of the Scoured God Tier 1-2 - GM Xain All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.