Acadamae of Secrets!

Game Master mathpro18


51 to 79 of 79 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

Fantomas (the real one) arrives to see the creature being pummelled to submission by their new partners. He quickly asks (mentally) byron to return to her normal form and reappear, while he does the same when we reach the student.
He checks her for life-signs.
Heal Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
"Miss, how are you? Can you hear me?"


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1
DM Mathpro wrote:

Round 1 Wrap up:

....Seeing the student start moving the spider will shoot a ray of energy at her. Her skin gets deathly cold as shards of ice pelt her body...

Damn, I was hoping to put the thing down before it got to kill the student...

Eldorazo will retrieve his thrown blades and search the thing's remains for any clues about who sent it (and/or treasure).

Perception: 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 5 = 44
+20 Skill +5 lens of detection


CG Half-Orc Bloodrager 13 | Status: Ok
Stats:
AC 27(25), T 14(12), FF 24(22) | CMB +20(23), CMD 34(37) | Init +3 | Speed 40ft | F +21(25), R +15, W +17(20) | Perc +24, SM +13 (Darkvision)
HP 161(213) | Dmg Received 0 | Bloodrage 46/46 | Spells 1st 4/4 | Spells 2nd 3/3 | Spells 3rd 2/2 | Spells 4th 2/2

After the strange creature is dealt with, Björn helps tending the students wounds. "Is there a doctor in the room?!"


Picture | Paladin VMC Bard 13 | AC 29 T 23 FF 19 | HP 123 | F +20 R +18 W +20 (+2 vs transmution) | Init +6 | Perc +12 | LoH 14/14, Ki 12/12, P Trial 5/5, D Bond 3/3, BardPerf 19/19

"Let me take care of her." Adonis gently shoves the others away and places his right palm on her hip.
Lay on hands: 8d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6, 2, 5, 6, 5, 1, 6) + 6 = 38

Let's hope, it's not too late..."


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1
Adonis. wrote:

"Let me take care of her." Adonis gently shoves the others away and places his right palm on her hip.

[dice=Lay on hands] 8d6+6

Let's hope, it's not too late..."

I think you might need a breath of life effect... She was unconscious (presumably <0 HP), and ate a ray of cold energy - if memory serves, retriever energy rays are 10d6 or more...


The student coughs a little and then shivers as the frost starts to melt off of her skin. Her eyes flit open after Adonis lays hands on her. She looks up at at him and seems to relax seeing it was him and not some monstrosity that she was looking up at.


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

Fantomas smiles and moves the woman into Adonis arms.
"You can take it from here, my friend."
He moves to investigate the creature, and where did it come from. And if there is anything worth recovering from its remains.
Byron Aid Another Perception Check: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35
Byron Aid Another Knowledge (Arcana or Planes) Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 (+3 if planes)
Fantomas Perception Check: 1d20 + 21 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 21 + 2 = 25
Fantomas Knowledge (Arcana or Planes) Check (+2 Byron Aid Another): 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 2 = 24


The creature has nothing of worth on it and you are sure its from another plane and since it hasn't disappeared upon death it was summoned here.


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1

"Ok, Fantomas, Adonis, both of you knew what this thing is, expanded details please... Also, is it time to interrupt the headmaster and ask for some answers?"


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

In fact Byron tell you everything he knows before the battle ended...
Fantomas stands from the creature's remains and elegantly cleans his hands with a handkerchief.
"It was summoned here, I don't know how. Maybe Master Adonis can convince the lady to tell us what she knows?"


Fantomas the Elegant Menace wrote:

In fact Byron tell you everything he knows before the battle ended...

Yeah, I saw that, but what is that information? Eldorazo does not have K Arcana or K Planes...


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

This is the DM post with the information...


CG Half-Orc Bloodrager 13 | Status: Ok
Stats:
AC 27(25), T 14(12), FF 24(22) | CMB +20(23), CMD 34(37) | Init +3 | Speed 40ft | F +21(25), R +15, W +17(20) | Perc +24, SM +13 (Darkvision)
HP 161(213) | Dmg Received 0 | Bloodrage 46/46 | Spells 1st 4/4 | Spells 2nd 3/3 | Spells 3rd 2/2 | Spells 4th 2/2

Björn looks at the girl with suspicion. "Er, Adonis, now that you're at it... may you check that our friend here doesn't have anything dangerous on her?" If the girl is about to protest, he quickly adds "We don't want to tell anyone how this little incident came to pass unless we really have to, right?"


Picture | Paladin VMC Bard 13 | AC 29 T 23 FF 19 | HP 123 | F +20 R +18 W +20 (+2 vs transmution) | Init +6 | Perc +12 | LoH 14/14, Ki 12/12, P Trial 5/5, D Bond 3/3, BardPerf 19/19

Adonis picks the girl up with easy and carries her gently to a sofa/chair in the reception office. "Everything's fine. The monster's dealt with." He caresses her as to ease her, but was also patting her down.

"Now tell me. How did the monster get in here? What did you see?"


The girl blushes as Adonis picks her up but instinctively wraps her arms around his neck. Once everyone arrives back in the headmasters office the dwarven secretary stands and rushes over to Adonis. "Is she okay? Seska what did you do?

The girl squirms a little in Adonis's arms "I didn't do anything...I just...wanted to prove that I have the skill to...but apparently I was wrong. she begins to cry a little burying her face in Adonis's chest.

Any Star Trek: Voyager fans out there, that was for you lol


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

Fantomas mentally asks Byron to detect if the girl is lying.
Fantomas Aid Another Sense Motive Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Byron Sense Motive Check (+2 Fantomas): 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 2 = 26


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1

Listening to the girl's story:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

While listening, Eldorazo asks the secretary if he can borrow a pen and some paper.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Assuming that he gets the pen and paper

He then begins to compose:

The Note he's writing:

Bill for Services Rendered

Material : 1 Vial of Acid, 15 gp
Precision special delivery services : 1000 gp
Emergency service fee : 500 gp
...


Oh I don't think that bill is necessary Eldorazo but it did make me laugh out loud

Byron and Eldorazo sense that what the girl is saying is true but she is clearly holding things back. She seems intimidated by the dwarven woman.


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1
DM Mathpro wrote:

Oh I don't think that bill is necessary Eldorazo but it did make me laugh out loud

Byron and Eldorazo sense that what the girl is saying is true but she is clearly holding things back. She seems intimidated by the dwarven woman.

What do you think the workname "Stickyfingers" came from?

Addressing Seska Eldorazo says "I'm sure that you can elaborate a bit more.",
Bluff to pass a secret message: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25 DC 15 for a simple she's holding stuff back.

Then he turns to "Fantomas" (I think it's Byron who's actually present right now), "You're the wizard, cross the check the arcane details please", and finally intercepts the secretary, guiding her away, back to her office, so she won't inhibit Seska's testimony, "Now then madame, Seska's in Adonis's capable hands. This meeting was supposed to be at noon sharp, and I have been waiting for almost half an hour. ("Three hours to retrieve Adonis...") , and further of course, there is the matter of my bill for services rendered...", gesturing with his partially written bill as he diverts her.

bluff to distract and divert the secretary: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


The secretary sighs and walks with Eldorazo. When he mentions the bill she laughs "Son, what you make from winning the festival will more than pay for what you have spent thus far I assure you. If you hold here I'll go see if the head master will see you now"


CG Half-Orc Bloodrager 13 | Status: Ok
Stats:
AC 27(25), T 14(12), FF 24(22) | CMB +20(23), CMD 34(37) | Init +3 | Speed 40ft | F +21(25), R +15, W +17(20) | Perc +24, SM +13 (Darkvision)
HP 161(213) | Dmg Received 0 | Bloodrage 46/46 | Spells 1st 4/4 | Spells 2nd 3/3 | Spells 3rd 2/2 | Spells 4th 2/2

Björn is usually kind and cheerful, but that doesn't mean he's the kind of guy who bamboozes through words and phrases. Straight to the point, and once the secretary is out of hearing range, he asks "Does that has anything to do with the scroll you sneaked out of the Headmaster's office before?"


Seska looks dumbfounded and sheepishly says "How do you know about that... her voice trails off and she gets silent for a moment before deciding to tell the truth. "Yes...it was a scroll of summon monster. I thought I could call that creature and control it but I quickly lost control of it."


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

That is the idea, you are never sure if you are talking to the real Fantomas or not. Right now, the "real" Fantomas is present, and Byron invisible.
Fantomas puts a hand in the girl's shoulder and gifts her a wide smile.
"Daring is always risky. You got out alive from your mischief, and wiser, what else could you ask for? I have always appreciated women that take chances."
Diplomacy (to make her friendlier): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27


Picture | Paladin VMC Bard 13 | AC 29 T 23 FF 19 | HP 123 | F +20 R +18 W +20 (+2 vs transmution) | Init +6 | Perc +12 | LoH 14/14, Ki 12/12, P Trial 5/5, D Bond 3/3, BardPerf 19/19

"Wise words. I couldn't agree more." Adonis nods approvingly towards Fantomas.
While waiting, he takes out his lyre and jingles an unknown, probably self-composed song.

Perform acting as diplomacy aid another: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28


The student relaxes hearing all your kind words. "Umm...can you kindly put me down...I mean I don't mind being in your arms its just...my uncle is the headmaster and if he were to see me in your arms...he might get the wrong idea."


Male Elf (Disguised as Human) CN Conjurer 5 / Veiled Illusionist 8 | HP 82/82 | AC22 T14 FF 19 CMD 20 | F+11 R+12 W+14 | Init +9 | Perc +21 Low Light | Speed 30' Fly 40' | Special: Immune to Sleep, +2 vs Enchanting | Status: Veil Pool (Human)

"Or the right one." - Fantomas thinks to himself.


Picture | Paladin VMC Bard 13 | AC 29 T 23 FF 19 | HP 123 | F +20 R +18 W +20 (+2 vs transmution) | Init +6 | Perc +12 | LoH 14/14, Ki 12/12, P Trial 5/5, D Bond 3/3, BardPerf 19/19

Seeing that the girl is fine, Adonis puts her on her feet and stands up and answers. "Well, then let's finally see the headmaster."


M 1/2 Elf Unchained Rogue (Underground Chemist, Scout) 12, Vigilante 1

Eldorazo is here and alive, and waiting for the promised meeting with the headmaster ...


Eldorazo finishes filling out his bill...

The Bill:

Bill for Services Rendered

Material : 1 Vial of Acid, 15 gp
Precision special delivery services : 1000 gp
Emergency service fee : 500 gp
Personal Endangerment fee : 1000 gp

Total Due : 2515 gp

30 Desnus 4719 AR

Payable upon receipt. Interest for late payment 1% weekly.

51 to 79 of 79 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Mathpro's Acadame of Secrets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.