Zoomba's Stumbling Society [SFS 2-06 & 2-08] (Inactive)

Game Master Zoomba

Map/Slides


101 to 150 of 635 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Mysticism: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Weapon down, Eselar says in Celestial after showing both his holy symbol and the symbol of the Starfinder Society.

(Celestial) ਮੈਂ ਈਸਲਰ ਹਾਂ, ਨਾਈਟ ਆਫ ਗੋਲਾਰੀਅਨ ਦਾ ਨਾਈਟ ਇਰਾਨਟ, ਆਈਓਮੇਡੇ ਅਤੇ ਸਟਾਰਫਾਈਡਰ ਦਾ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ.
ਇਹ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਸਟਾਰਫਿੰਡਰ ਸੁਸਾਇਟੀ ਨਾਲ ਸਬੰਧਤ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਹਾਲ ਹੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸਦੀ ਮੁੜ ਖੋਜ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਸੀ. ਅਸੀਂ ਇੱਥੇ ਪੜਚੋਲ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਹਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਜੇ ਹੋ ਸਕੇ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਨੂੰ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕਰੋ. ਅਸੀਂ ਖੋਜੀ, ਡਿਪਲੋਮੈਟ ਅਤੇ ਸਿਪਾਹੀ ਹਾਂ. ਅਸੀਂ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਾਂ:
I’m Eselar, Knight Errant of the Knight of Golarion, servitor of Iomedae and Starfinder.
This place was belonging to the Starfinder Society and was recently rediscovered. We are here to explore and if possible reclaim this place. We are explorers, diplomats and soldiers. We are not the enemy

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Mysticism: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"This places belongs to the Exo-Guardians. That is us."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

Data just is surprised it knows Castrovelian, or at least that is what he heard. mysticism: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (20) = 29


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

This figure appears to be a Barachius angel, a celestial being particularly dedicated to defending against technological threats. Possessing near-prescient levels of understanding of the nature of technological objects, they can erect divine firewalls to ward off evil and can summon celestial nanobots to their aid. Also resistant to electricity and fire, immune to acid and cold, and hold some SR

The angel keeps its rifle raised and pointed at you as you speak. It’s brow remains furrowed in anger, and its body occasionally seems to…twitch in an unnatural way, akin to a glitching image. No-records-of-you-exist-in-Exo-Guardian-registrars.The-Aresnal-cannot-be-co mpromised.Corruptible-physical-beings-must-not-be-allowed-access.Leave-now- or-be-purged! It’s tone is angry and demanding, but as it continues to talk in staccato bursts the angel’s face occasionally slips into expressions of desperation, and even panic, before abruptly reverting to one of rage.

You can try a Diplomacy or Bluff check to try and convince it of your sincerity and intentions, or a Sense Motive to try and discern something about its behavior. Up to one person can Aid as well, and feel free to roleplay (your presenting yourselves as Exo-Guardinas, and the holy symbol and Celestial speech is already giving you some bonuses)

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Da da da, Moxie's here!

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 10 + (6) + 1 = 32

Moxie observes the angel to see what is stressing it out.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 + (1) + 1 = 30

Moxie sheathes her weapons and approaches, showing her identification tatoo on her hand that marks her as a Starfinder.

"We do belong here. We are on a mission of recovery and we want to help in whatever way we can."

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

A terrible fate falls on the Starfinders. It was call the Scoured Stars Incident. Thousand of Startfinders were trapped inside the system, by a being called Kadrical. Most have died and knowledge was lost. We are here to retrieve what was lost and help those in need.
Zigvigix is the new leader of the Exo-Guardian.

Aid (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Brock lowers his staff. "The Exo-Guardians are in dire straights. We lost a lot of folks. The new leader sent us to find out what happened here ..."

Diplomacy(assist): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

He is not very persuasive.

Acquisitives

Female? I guess? Android Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48, HP 40/40 | EAC 22, KAC 25 | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +5* | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive -1 | RP 7/7

Oh yeah, we'd never be here just to loot this place and strip it for parts. Not us.

Lucky stays quiet.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 8/8 | EAC 25 KAC 29| F +8 R +12 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: fork 15/20, Cannon: 95/100 | Preferred pronouns: Bugface or if you must, they

Bugface has a strong urge to try and make friends with the angel. But Bugface knows that it isn't easy to do when the other person is pointing a gun at Bugface. Bugface let's the others do the talking.


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

Quiet!Too-many-voices!Trying-to-distract-me. the angel barks out as Brock attempts to add another voice on top of Moxie and Eselar’s. Observing their movements, the kasatha and human realize that the barachius appear damaged in some way. It bears no visible wounds, but from the glitching wings and its volatile demeanor you suspect something has been affecting its powers.

At Moxie’s words, the angel lowers their rifle just a smidge. A sudden shift toward desperation appears in their voice. Starfinders.Back-then,-good.You-must-help-me:dangerous-weapons-lie-below-bu t-I-cannot-destroy-them-on-my-own. Their head turns towards the metal hatch on the floor, though the angel’s eyes never fully leave you. Numerous-attempts-made-to-breach-and-access-key-card.The-chambers-must-be-s ecured.But-environment-too-lethal;I-cannot-override-self-preservation-proto cols.

Then the angel’s eyes widen. But-thousands-of-Starfinders-lost?Massive-casualties-requiring-new-green-re cruits-to-advance-without-proper-briefing?No:it-is-too-dangerous-for-you-as -well.You-will-only-perish-and-damage-containment!
An Intimidate or Survival check, or an applicable Profession, might be able to impress upon the barachius that you are capable enough to handle what is within this Aresenal. As before, only up to one Aid allowed, as the angel is still jumpy.

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Brock barks a laugh. "You want to test our mettle, I'm up for it. I've chewed up Azlanti death squads, so I'm not afraid of anything we'll find down there."

Intimidate, expertise: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 11 + (2) = 24

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Knowing that the angel doesn’t want more than two people to speak together, Eselar stays silent, hoping that the one we will talk will be as good as Brock.

Impressive

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Moxie can auto aid Brock's Intimidate roll

"We may be newer Starfinders, but we have been pulling the whole load of the organization. Collectively, we have flown to dozens of planets and dealt with demons, ghosts, dragons, monsters and jinsul soldiers. We have faced threats both mystical and technological and are the best people to secure those weapons that the Starfinders have."


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

The angel's gun lowers further as they take some deep breaths. Analysing.Analysis-complete.You-must-access-Depot.Things-within-can-be-use- for-evil.That-must-not-occur.

Suddenly, the angel's eyes go unnatrually wide as it starts to dart its head back and forth in a panic. No!They-are-alre-010100010010100010-breaching-perimiet-11011111010001010010 01001- They start to swivel and begin firing the rifle into the wall, as if assaulting an unseen force.

Something defintiely seems wrong with this angel. Computers, Engineering, Medicine, or Mysticism could diagnose and potentially calm them.

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Mysticism: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Eselar tries to understand what's going on.

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Computers: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Though not well trained in technology, he's spent enough time in the corporate world to troubleshoot computer error responses without calling down to the IT department, and tries to call on this experience to figure out what's wrong with the angel. Maybe he needs to be unplugged and plugged back in ...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

mysticism or aid: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (14) = 23 I know, a super computer like me can easily figure it out.

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

I thought they said he was an angel but he's acting more like a glitching robot...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 8/8 | EAC 25 KAC 29| F +8 R +12 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: fork 15/20, Cannon: 95/100 | Preferred pronouns: Bugface or if you must, they

Engineering-penalty: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

Something odd is going on here.


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

It's not quite a glitching robot, nor is rebooting likely how to help. Observing the angel's actions and behavior, Data and Moxie sense that the celestial's system has been compromised by some outside force. Some of its magical abilities are hampered, most notable its innate capabilities to analyze both technology and the alignments of others. Stripped of these central components of its being, the angel's mental state is struggling to reconcile its mission with it being relatively 'blind'.

With this understanding of its status, you are able to gesture and soothe the angel enough to calm it down, for now at least. Blinking its eyes back into focus, the guardina drops its rifle to the ground with a clatter as it speaks to you. I-apologize-for-that-display.My-functions-are-compromised.Scrambled.Broken. I-am-Negator-XIII-and-I-am
unwell.

There is an astounding pause between their last two words before the angel continues somberly. You-are-new-Exo-Guardians-then?How-may-I-assist?

Acquisitives

Female? I guess? Android Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48, HP 40/40 | EAC 22, KAC 25 | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +5* | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive -1 | RP 7/7

"You remember anything that happened to you before you became... unwell?"


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

I-think-I-served-as-a-guard—to-protect-this-place.Or-to-protect-others-from -it.Something-attacked.I-do-not-know-what.Memories-have-malfunctioned.We-lo st-our-holy-vision.We-turned-on-one-another.Many-died.

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Brock points toward the hatch in the floor. "So the thing that breached the Arsenal, it's still down there? Or did it come back out? Was it a giant bug thing?"

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Can you give us access to what's beyond this? Do you know the layout of this place Negator XIII?

Asks Eselar

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

"I'm not Exo-Guardian, per se. My faction is more about making sure our ExoGuardian's have access to plenty of bullets and batteries for all their fancy weapons. If you have any information for us, we would be very grateful. It might be a better idea for you to stay up here though rather than following us below, considering that you're feeling... unwell."


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

No-not-there. Negator-XIII replies to Brock. At-least-not-what-caused-the-the-the-the-the- The angel shakes their head as their voice begins to loop, then recovers. Something-overran-the-facility.Memory-banks-are-heavily-compromised.I-lack- information-on-what-external-force-intervened.

Below-is-the-Depot.Mystical-relics,unknown-technology,dangerous-creatues,al l-stored-on-levels-below.The-Exo-Guardians-recently-captured-a-prexian-muta ntspawn:a-radiation-demon-for-study.We-were-negotiating-for-its-total-destr uction.Then-facility-came-under-attack.It-may-still-be-down-there. They point to the hatch in the room.

Unfortunately-instability-in-the-environmental-chamber-caused-the-facility- to-enter-lockdown.There-are-explosive-spores-and-gases-below.The-environmen t-generators-are-malfunctioning,causing-chain-reactions.My-protocols-prohib it-me-from-entering:given-enough-fire-even-angels-can-be-killed.The-restric tion-is-maddening.You-must-help.

To Moxie, the angel focuses, then extends a hand toward the envoy. I-am-able-to-access-routine-floorplans.Certain-restricted-areas-unclear. On Moxie's (and the rest of your) datapads, the schematics of the upper Aresnal appears. Good chunk of the map revealed. Though Negator-XIII is unable to provide significant detail about what is beyond as they have not left this room for years.

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Brock glances around at the others. "We should clear this level before going down the hatch."

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

A demon! For ... study?! Who are the fool who try such folly?

In Iomedae's name, we will destroy this demon if it's still there. says Eselar to the angel.

Turning to Brock he adds I think you're right. May be we will find other clues about what happened here that will help us fight what's below.

I propose to start where I put the red arrow.

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Moxie whispers to Z Data Z, "Wait a second...are demons the ones that are all about bossing people around and tormenting souls,or are they the crazy ones that just like to wreak havoc? I always those two mixed up. Either way, we'll do whatever we need to to stop it."

"I agree Eselar, let's make sure we have this floor secure. We don't want any surprises waiting for us if we end up having to retreat."

Acquisitives

Female? I guess? Android Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48, HP 40/40 | EAC 22, KAC 25 | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +5* | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive -1 | RP 7/7

Lucky nods, "Good way to sweep."


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

My-analysis-indicates-the-greatest-likelihood-of-success-lies-with-your-cap able-party-proceeding-alone.My-holy-vision-is-damaged.I-cannot-readily-dist inguish-good-from-evil,friend-from-foe.If-system-errors-reemerge,I-may-turn -on-you-in-the-heat-of-battle.You-must-proceed-alone.However,I-can-furnish- copies-of-my-equipment-for-you.

Focusing, Negator-XIII extends their open arms, into which materialize a trio of relics that they offer to you, each looking identical to the equipment the angel bears. A holy sintered longsword, a holy corona laser rifle and a barachius helm

When you then double-back to examine the other room near the Arsenal’s entranceThe red-arrowed one, you find it much the same to its cousin through the other door. Inactive cameras and scanners cover the walls as a single control console sits dead. This appears to have been another screening station.

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Eselar is interested by the longsword and the barachius helm.

In the room, Eselar looks around to see if they don't miss something.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

I propose to search in the room with the blue arrow next

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Before heading out, Brock turns back toward the angel. "Are we the first people you've encountered since this place was abandoned? Someone took the computers from these other rooms. Was that the demon?"

Brock inspects the equipment, then passes the longsword and helm on to Eselar. "Seems like the Star Knight should have these ..." He holds up the corona rifle. "Who wants to lay claim to this?"


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

To Brock: Yes.Vision-and-ability-to-distinguish-friend-from-foe-was-and-is-compromise d.Further,envrinomental-control-chambers-below-along-with-high-level-equipm ent.Analysis-deemed-optimal-course-of-action-to-remain-here.

---

Heading past the angel's chamber to the south, the door slides upwards to reveal what was once a mess hall. A food and drink dispensing station occupies the northeast corner. Halls stretch out in each direction, the dim emergency lights giving each passage an ominous glow.

There are several tables and chairs as well, but they all seem to be clustered right in front of the door before you, forming a makeshift barricade. The tight cluster of furniture has a narrow gap in it, allowing for a tight path through into the broader room.

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Moxie inspects the pile of furniture blocking the door.

"We can only squeeze through one at a time. This feels like a place where someone would set a trap or something."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 8/8 | EAC 25 KAC 29| F +8 R +12 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: fork 15/20, Cannon: 95/100 | Preferred pronouns: Bugface or if you must, they

Is there actually anything on the other side?

Acquisitives

Female? I guess? Android Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48, HP 40/40 | EAC 22, KAC 25 | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +5* | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive -1 | RP 7/7

Lucky gives the laser rifle a quick field strip and rebuild and gives it a satisfied pat. "I could give it a good home."

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Comfortable that Lucky knows how to handle the weapon, Brock looks at the pile of furniture. He raises an eyebrow. "This looks like someone barricaded it from that side. Could someone be in there? Anybody have a flashlight?" He pulls out his sword. "Hello? Anyone in there?" He tosses his sword in through the opening, to see if there's any reaction to the sword clanking into the room.

If nothing happens,:
Brock summons the called weapon back into his hand.

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Is there somebody alive here?

Eselar shows the hologram of the symbol of the Starfinder Society and looks around, warned by Moxie's words.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

The sword clatters against the floor, the sound echoing against the walls. Then it blinks back into Brock’s hand.

Looking about, Moxie doesn’t detect any trap or creature lying in ambush. From marks on the floor, the mess’s furniture seems to have been hastily shoved into the corner of the room. Similarly, some of the chairs and tables have been shoved aside again to create a vague path from the door into the (now pretty clear) mess space.

Despite Brock’s call, no voice calls back.

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Let me go first

Eselar crawls through the path to get on the other side.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

Data will cast detect magic since it is level 0 spell to see if anything is here.


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

Eselar nudges his way through the gap in the tables and chairs to the rooms center don't need to crawl, more like an opening between the makeshift barricade that forms a narrow path. He stands, nervous, when suddenly.....

...nothing leaps out. A short hallway in front of him has one door to the side before it ends in a metal wall, while two more hallways stretch to the east and west, each showing a pair of doors.

Data scans the area on more mystical frequencies, but notices no strange auras about the space.

Acquisitives

Female? I guess? Android Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48, HP 40/40 | EAC 22, KAC 25 | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +5* | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive -1 | RP 7/7

Lucky and Sparky give the hallway a once over to make sure there aren't any nasty surprises before heading to the west.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Exo-Guardians

male LG dwarf corporate agent soldier (armor storm) 5/Envoy 1 | SP 20/59 HP 47/47| RP 9/9 | EAC 22; KAC 24 | Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 20ft | Expendables: Smoke grenades: 2/2, Shout Projector: 20/20, Jump Jets: 20/20, Idaran Baton: 20/20 | Active conditions: Environmental Protections

Brock follows them through, clearly dedicated to redefining the term "narrow path" as he shoves the furniture barricade to make the space wider for him as he moves his armored bulk through it.

Strength 22

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 8/8 | EAC 25 KAC 29| F +8 R +12 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: fork 15/20, Cannon: 95/100 | Preferred pronouns: Bugface or if you must, they

Bugface heads through as well. {It was a good idea to clear this floor first. This barricade isn't for decoration.}

Acquisitives

|SP 49/49 HP 46/46|RP 7/8 |EAC 22 KAC 23|Fort +4, Reflex +9, Will +6| Init +8 |Per+11 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +10 (1d8+3 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +10 (1d6+3 E, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +9 (1d4+3)

Moxie moves up to the door on Bugface's left side, carefully scanning it for traps before opening it up.

"I'll take this one. It's only fair for us to take turns."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

Long, cluttered workbenches take up most of this room. Every surface is covered in objects, including beakers, scales, vials, safety equipment, test tubes, funnels, ring stands, pipettes, burners, and more. Much of the room’s contents are melted or covered in scorch marks.

Phys Science or Engineering DC 25:
A large fire broke out here. It looks like it ws contained by the system's safety systems, but not before this lab was destroyed.

A large imposing door sits at the far end of the lab, its sturdy material resembling a starship airlock. The access panel beside it glows red, with "Emergency Lockdown" flashing in Common on it.

Exo-Guardians

Kasatha Paladin of Iomedae 6 EAC20 - KAC22 | SP39/39 HP43/43 RP8/11 | Init +4 | Perc +14 SM +14| F +4, R +2, W +11 | Fortification (20%)

Eselar takes a look inside the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

What’s happened here?


Ashen Asteroid Stumbling Society

As Edelman explores the space, his eyes notice a damaged but still mostly intact data pad sitting on one of the scorched tables underneath a handful of scorched papers.

101 to 150 of 635 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zoomba's Stumbling Society [SFS 2-06 & 2-08] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.