[PFS1] 10-01 Oathbreakers Die (GM Watery Soup) (Inactive)

Game Master Watery Soup

Maps


251 to 269 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

F Sandkin Half-Orc | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Free Spirit Surge (0/3) Used | Influence: 1 | Active conditions: None

Narla double moves to hem in the mad bomber.


One of the lemure's claws strikes, but Catushlara's bolt goes wide.

Cladara snarls. Wild animals lash out - not surrender - when cornered. She drops a bomb at Voices' feet.

This provokes AoOs from Aiden, the lemures, Malaz, Narla, and Voices.

-- The below may be moot. That is a lot of incoming attacks. --

Stink Bomb vs TAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5) + 3 = 11

Malaz, Narla, and Cladara herself need to make DC 15 Reflex saves vs splash damage.

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Everyone other than Seldiir needs to make a DC 15 Fortitude save vs nauseated, including Cladara herself.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Cladara attempts to tumble through Malaz's square and out of the cloud.

Acrobatics vs DC 18+5: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

"Stink bombs!" she yells as she rushes by.

I believe this provokes an additional AoO from Malaz, Voices, and Narla, should any of them have Combat Reflexes. She also provokes from Seldiir as she runs out of the cloud.

Let's see if all the AoOs end it before people take their turns. If she dies before the bomb is thrown, all is moot. If she throws the bomb, the saves come next, and then the post-bomb AoOs.

Catushlara DC 15 Fortitude
Aiden (-2 hp, DC 15 Fortitude) pre-bomb AoO
Narla (-5 hp, DC 15 Reflex, DC 15 Fortitude) pre-bomb AoO post-bomb AoO
Voices (-11 hp, DC 15 Fortitude) pre-bomb AoO post-bomb AoO
Lemure DC 15 Fortitude, pre-bomb AoO
Cladara (-40 hp)
Seldiir post-bomb AoO
Malaz (-5 hp, DC 15 Reflex, DC 15 Fortitude) pre-bomb AoO post-bomb AoO

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric(Cardinal) 5 | HP 45 | AC 16(T 12 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Fire Bolt 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Catushlara wrinkles her nose as she gets a whiff of the stink. Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+7 | Fort+5(+6) Ref +6 Will+3(+5)

Unfortunately, I have my bow out so no AoO.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~6 | HP: 57/57 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +17 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 5/6 | 2nd: 5/4
| Active Conditions/Buffs: Heightened Senses (1hr), See Invisible (1 hr)
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 6/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances}

Malaz swings just as the alchemist pulls a flask from her pocket. The explosion catches him off guard, allowing the woman to push past him. He quickly regains his composure and promptly gives chase. "Why are you in such a hurry?" He swings again from behind, hoping to bury the weapon deep into her back.

AoO of DOOM! {Flank}: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24
Damage: 4d6 + 11 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 4) + 11 = 24

Reflex vs DC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Fort vs DC 15 {Sudden Insight}: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15

Axe of Where Are You Going?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage: 4d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 3) + 11 = 29

No Combat Reflexes

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric(Cardinal) 5 | HP 45 | AC 16(T 12 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Fire Bolt 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Awesome rolls!

Dark Archive

Male Human Bounty Hunter Slayer 4 / Rake URogue 2 (HP: 54/54 | AC: 16/11/15 | F+7 R+9 W+5 | Init +1 | Percep +9 SM +9)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 5 = 23

I think Aiden doesn't get the AOO because he's still nauseated until the end of her turn (1 full round since when she threw the previous bomb).


Unfortunately, Malaz, if you don't have Combat Reflexes, you can only take one AoO per round.

Aiden, go ahead and take an AoO. The previous save took effect at the end of your round, so you're good.

Malaz's axe strikes Cladara as she's drawing her bomb. She's at -64 hp now.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Barb 1/Sum 3, HP:38 of 38, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17 F:+5, R:+3, W:+4 (+2 vs mind affecting & poison), Init:+2, Perc:+4,

buffs:
antitoxin - dur 1 hr
shield - dur 3 min
hp: 35 of 46 while raging

The lemure strikes at the villian when distracted.
lemure claw AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16, if hits, claw damage AoO: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hsss...
raging earthbreaker AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13, if hits, dam: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 = 14 well carp again

Voices fort save: 1d20 + 7 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 5 + 2 = 27

Bad mammal too fasst! Ssstay ssstill!
Voices double moves to get behind her to keep her from getting away. That will provoke an AoO if she has a melee weapon out. The Lemure double moves trying to keep up with her.


Please don't move yet. First, I need to see if the bomb goes off at all (Narla or Aiden can actually finish the encounter pre-bomb). Then we need to resolve everything with the bomb, which is a lot of saves.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Barb 1/Sum 3, HP:38 of 38, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17 F:+5, R:+3, W:+4 (+2 vs mind affecting & poison), Init:+2, Perc:+4,

Ok, I put the icons back.


Thanks. It will help me stay organized. Alchemists make huge messes in crowded combat. :/

Dark Archive

Male Human Bounty Hunter Slayer 4 / Rake URogue 2 (HP: 54/54 | AC: 16/11/15 | F+7 R+9 W+5 | Init +1 | Percep +9 SM +9)

She was flanked, right? If so, same deal with the dirty trick attempt. If not, disregard that, plus the flanking and Studied Target bonus

AOO (flank, ST): 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Dirty Trick, Blind if the above hits (flank, ST): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 31


With a flash of steel, Aiden ends Cladara's reign of smelly terror. A vial rolls out of her limp hand, harmlessly on the floor. Inside is a swirling mass of blackness itching to escape.

---

Your actions expose the Ghostknives and compromise their leadership, causing the cabal to collapse. Any Ghostknives who survived the initial raid are quickly eliminated as the Assassin’s Guild roots out the remaining defectors. Ghostknife sympathizers within the military abandon their posts and flee the city, fearing that they will ousted from the military by Jallor Clovesh and handed over to the Assassin’s Guild once the guild identifies any officers who were promoted because of the cabal’s intervention. The flurry of desertions roils the military for a couple days, but before long Daggermark returns to its anarchic equilibrium.

Having convinced Timinic to remain in the Society, he is a natural choice to lead the rebuilding of the Daggermark Lodge, along with his surviving friends Ramyla and Pemak.

This is the official end of the scenario, although you are free to roleplay through any loose ends. The western table has some poison on it - the violet venom which serves as an antidote to the arcane amplex.

Dark Archive

Male Human Bounty Hunter Slayer 4 / Rake URogue 2 (HP: 54/54 | AC: 16/11/15 | F+7 R+9 W+5 | Init +1 | Percep +9 SM +9)

Aiden wipes her blood off his knife and then spit on her. "Stupid alchemist. If the rest of the Ghostknives are like her, this will fall apart quickly." He checks her body for anything useful.

"Nice work, everyone. The Paracountess will be pleased."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+7 | Fort+5(+6) Ref +6 Will+3(+5)

Seldiir spits, "Poisoners and alchemists, damn they stink."

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric(Cardinal) 5 | HP 45 | AC 16(T 12 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Fire Bolt 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Although it was wrong of Bosk not to report the Ghost knives immediately in the end he redeemed himself by doing what was right. For this may Sarenrae watch over him in the afterlife." Catushlara says as carefully picks up the vial.

Scarab Sages

F Sandkin Half-Orc | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Free Spirit Surge (0/3) Used | Influence: 1 | Active conditions: None

Narla coughs out the remaining ick in her lungs...eventually.

"Not flawless, but still victory. And today, that will do."

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Barb 1/Sum 3, HP:38 of 38, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17 F:+5, R:+3, W:+4 (+2 vs mind affecting & poison), Init:+2, Perc:+4,

As he waves the smoke away, Mammalsss alwaysss make messsesss. Ssshould act like sssnakesss. Anyone ssstill protecting? No. Ssself need find Sssquirrel and sssleeping cat.

251 to 269 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS1] 10-01 Oathbreakers Die (GM Watery Soup) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.