City of Strangers - Part 1 & 2

Game Master noral

Maps & Handouts


51 to 100 of 400 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Flashpowder readies patrial charge against someone starting ranged attack or spell.


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

Bluff, size bonus: 1d20 + 10 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 5 = 35

The fox lays its ears slightly horizontal and makes a slightly crouching stance.

Wow...


Ha ha! Nice roll Tiny Fox!
The noise is coming from both sides.


Blackpowder and Flashpowder wrote:
Flashpowder readies patrial charge against someone starting ranged attack or spell.

Can you make your attack roll already. After Egg has taken his surprise round I will resolve. Thanks


Charge Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Human LG Zen Archer (Monk) / 3rd | HP:23/23 | AC:17 T:17 FF:11 | CMB:3 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+4 | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Egg will ready an attack if a foe appears...

Readied Attack:
Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 24
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 9


Squeaky voices, laughing and chanting are now audible!

"Goblin 'bush! Goblin 'bush! Haflight Goblins got you good!“ you hear like some sort of crooked war song.

Half a dozen goblins pile on the Duskwardens, while another half a dozen pile on you! Half of them jump out from the hole in the roof, while the other half cut off your advance!

One of the goblins doesn't have a sword, instead carrying a rat's skeleton on a stick. He holds it up and says ”I, Rattlerat, shall defeat you, Pathfinders!“ but you have no idea how he recognizes you.

Map is up!

Initiative: Surprise Round
-----------------------------

As soon as the Goblins appear you hear a chanting!

Will Save please from all of you DC 12 or asleep.

Spellcraft DC 16 :
He cast ‚sleep‘.

Egg‘s bow finds the first visible Goblin that has a bow (Orange) and hits him right in the chest more or less at the same time that Flashpowder attacks the same goblin and rips flesh apart. The goblin drops to the ground.

The remaining goblins seem to completely ignore the fox and charge foreward! They run to Egg and two shortswords cut into his abdomen.

Shortsword , crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 ⇒ 21d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d4 ⇒ 1

Shortsword : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d4 ⇒ 4

Shortsword , crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 ⇒ 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 1

A little weasel runs to the fox and stops in the last second unsure if it means any harm.

Initiative: Round 1
-----------------------------
All Pathfinders -> Go!
Three Goblins, 1 Chief goblin, 1 Weasel

Liberty's Edge

Male M Halfling Order of the Paw Cavalier 4th HP 44/44 AC 24 /ff 23 /t 12, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3, Init +1, Per +3, Spd 20' (15’ in armor)

For now, I only placed Reggie's icon on the map. Rowdy is under him and takes up the same amount of space, gamewise.

Reggie Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Rowdy Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Reggie is surprised by the goblins but is ready to fight. He looks around, ready to grab his lance and charge the goblin with the staff when...suddenly, he yawns then slumps in the saddle, snoring.

Liberty's Edge

Male Wolf HP 28/28 | AC 21, T 13, FF 18 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +2 | Perc +6, scent, low-light vision | Init +3

Rowdy sidesteps the tumbling rocks, lowering down, ready to spring into action, eyeing the nearest little green no fur and ready to pounce.

Then...suddenly, he hears Reggie snoring. He gives the wolf equivalent of a shrug and relaxes. If his best pal Reggie isn't worried enough about this to stay awake for it, he doesn't see any reason to get worked up.


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

I take it the caster started in the surprise round, for sleep to go off now.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The fox shakes its furry head, and its ears stand up, curiously looking at the weasel, as it briefly cocks its head.
It does not show any hostility towards the animal.

It does, however, blink twice....and disappears.
Swift action, spend 1 Ki point to vanish for 1 round/lvl.

The fox hurries towards the goblin leader, creeping to near the goblin.

40ft movement, i should be able to reach its square.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human LG Zen Archer (Monk) / 3rd | HP:23/23 | AC:17 T:17 FF:11 | CMB:3 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+4 | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Egg steps back 5’ and fires twice at blue...

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 26
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 8

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 22
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 11


Local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 anything special about these goblins

Blackpowder find a target and aims an explosive round then order Flashpowder to attack the same target.

Blackpowder Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Flashpowder Will : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Blackpowder Alchemical Ordnance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 221d6 + 1 + 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (2, 1) + 5 = 13 Red touch.
Flashpowder charge : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Red

Sovereign Court

Wilhelmina Murray | Female CG Dhampir Druid (Swarm Monger) 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 13| F +4 R +2 W +6; | Init +2 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Fecund Familiar 2/3; Spells: 0 detect magic, guidance, light, stabilize; 1st charm animal, faerie fire, frostbite; 2nd delay poison | Active Conditions: none.

Wilhelmina: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
Jonathan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Jonathan moves over the three goblins and they take swarm damage.
Swarm Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
He also calls out some advice about goblins.
Knowlledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Everyone gets +2 to attacks and skill checks against the goblins for a round. (Sage's Guidance.)

Wilhelmina attacks the weasel.
scimitar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 for slashing: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Super sorry! Sleep works differently than I remembered! :-) It goes off in round 1 when the goblins act. So all who did not make the save please act. I included the spell area.


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

Only just noticed i didn't post my attack.

If it will still be ok,
Surprise bite vs caster goblin, invisible: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 2 = 28Dmg, SA: 1d3 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (5, 2) = 15

If not,
Reflex vs friendly fire: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


The Pathfinders are unbelievably effective!

Egg's precise arrows pierce the first goblin's throat and he drops!

Blackpowder and Flashpowder bite and blow the casting goblin to pieces.

Tiny Fox, I will redirect your attack as red is down.

One of the goblins is completely surprised when the fox reappears and his intestines are visible and he is bleeding out on the floor.

The weasel is cut down by Wilhelmina's blade and the last goblin standing is being bitten by the swarm of crows!

Reggie is up and is not asleep so could attack the last goblin in green but you would be in the swarm depending on your position in case of a melee attack..

Sovereign Court

Male N Human Bard 3
Spells Remaining 3/day:
1st—1 spell +comprehend languages, expeditious retreat
| HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 (VS (Sing) +11) | Speed 20ft 30 ft. unencumbered|Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Bluff +7, Disgu +9, Know (arc, dung, hist, local, nature, relig) +6, Know (nobility) +7, Perf (sing) +11, Perf (keybrd) +8; Stlh +11

Kavendell, watching all going on around him, draws his instrument and provides some mood music, which echoes throughout the cavern.
Inspire courage

Whoah, miss a long weekend and suddenly, all you are able to do is provide accompaniment!

Sovereign Court

Male N Human Bard 3
Spells Remaining 3/day:
1st—1 spell +comprehend languages, expeditious retreat
| HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 (VS (Sing) +11) | Speed 20ft 30 ft. unencumbered|Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Bluff +7, Disgu +9, Know (arc, dung, hist, local, nature, relig) +6, Know (nobility) +7, Perf (sing) +11, Perf (keybrd) +8; Stlh +11

Kavendell, watching all going on around him, draws his instrument and provides some mood music, which echoes throughout the cavern.
Inspire courage

Whoah, miss a long weekend and suddenly, all you are able to do is provide accompaniment!

Liberty's Edge

Male M Halfling Order of the Paw Cavalier 4th HP 44/44 AC 24 /ff 23 /t 12, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3, Init +1, Per +3, Spd 20' (15’ in armor)

Reggie clucks his tongue at Rowdy and the wolf springs into motion. The halfling shifts back in the saddle from the abrupt change in momentum but just uses the motion to grab his lance. Even in the short distance between him and the target, he is able to lower it, holding it lightly until the last moment when his grip tightens abruptly and he leans into the upcoming impact.

Lance plus Cavalier's Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 4 = 32
Lance double from Mount: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 6 = 16

Crit?: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 4 = 25
Overkill: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Hurray for Reach! I really feel like I wasted a crit though...

Sovereign Court

Wilhelmina Murray | Female CG Dhampir Druid (Swarm Monger) 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 13| F +4 R +2 W +6; | Init +2 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Fecund Familiar 2/3; Spells: 0 detect magic, guidance, light, stabilize; 1st charm animal, faerie fire, frostbite; 2nd delay poison | Active Conditions: none.

Don't worry about moving into the swarm, guys. I'll ask him to move off of you during his turn so he doesn't damage you.


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

*spits out the goblin blood*


Reggie’s lance pierced the last goblin’s torso with the encouragement of your fellow bard!

When the goblin’s body drops you only hear your own breathing.


If we are out of initiative.

Blackpowder reloads his gun with blackpowder and a bullet.

"Keep your eyes peeled. There could be more of them."

Blackpowder also uses a wand od shield companion of Flash powder.

"Everyone alright?"

Liberty's Edge

Male M Halfling Order of the Paw Cavalier 4th HP 44/44 AC 24 /ff 23 /t 12, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3, Init +1, Per +3, Spd 20' (15’ in armor)

"We're good," Reggie calls out, giving the thumbs up then thumping Rowdy on the shoulder. Between the padding of his gloves, the chainmail and padding the wolf is wearing, it has to be some pretty rough thumps.

He looks around for more trouble. "Should we search them? They don't generally have great stuff, but there might be something worthwhile on them."

Grand Lodge

Male Human LG Zen Archer (Monk) / 3rd | HP:23/23 | AC:17 T:17 FF:11 | CMB:3 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+4 | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Egg will warily check the bodies...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Blackpowder will help collect items as well.


Egg finds six potions of cure light wounds bearing a symbol of a man on his knees, holding his arms up to the sun on the casting goblin.


It seems that the other goblins were defeated as well when you see Duskwardens clearing the rubble that separated you due to the cave in.

* * KAER MAGA **

Eventually, you retake your journey through the Halflight Path. Four hours later, you reach a bunker-like complex at the edge of the enormous city, which greets all of you with fearsome greatness.

The city is enormous. In all directions, you can see that every inch of it is covered in buildings: cliff side buildings, buildings built on the atop thin balconies around the interior of the walls themselves, and buildings crammed together on the floor of the ancient ruin. Except for the lake at the center of the city (even then, only at midday), the entire city is drowned in permanent twilight, a feature of being surrounded by huge walls.

As the Duskwardens and merchants bid you farewell, and the officer of the compound takes note of the goblin attack, you realize you have to decide where to go next!


"I guess we start trying to track down Horis Collgardie."

Sovereign Court

Wilhelmina Murray | Female CG Dhampir Druid (Swarm Monger) 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 13| F +4 R +2 W +6; | Init +2 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Fecund Familiar 2/3; Spells: 0 detect magic, guidance, light, stabilize; 1st charm animal, faerie fire, frostbite; 2nd delay poison | Active Conditions: none.

"Yes, let's act around. I don't think any of us will really stand out from the crowd, here, but do be careful not to mention that you are Pathfinders."

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Blackpowder flips up the collar on his overcoat and begins talking to people. "I'm looking for a friend of a friend who lives in the area..."

Gather information/local same mod: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


1d4 ⇒ 4

Blackpowder starts asking around for the house of the man named Horis Collgardie - initially the search seems to go nowhere, as the citizens of Kaer Maga like to keep to themselves.

It is after a couple of hours that Blackpowder manages to find a lead: a small girl currently in the middle of stealing a purse. At the question, she responds "Collgardie? That rich boy in the Bis district? Been eyeing that place for a week now! But if he's friends with muscles like yours, I'll pass for now." she says before giving you directions and running away into the crowds.

Right besides the main avenue of the Bis district, you find the house of the man you're after. Horis Collgardie’s house is small but in good repair; judging by the decrepit state of the other homes in the neighborhood, this merchant friend of Drandle Dreng must be relatively well off.

His home is made of a hodgepodge of brick and stone matching the city’s walls. Several windows look out onto the thin balcony walkway some 60 feet above the city streets that serves as the access for this neighborhood, but all are heavily barred with the shades pulled. The house appears dark and quiet.

You also notice that it's getting late: it's probably around 10 pm right now, so the streets are pretty sparse.

Liberty's Edge

Male M Halfling Order of the Paw Cavalier 4th HP 44/44 AC 24 /ff 23 /t 12, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3, Init +1, Per +3, Spd 20' (15’ in armor)

Although not immediately dangerous, this town seems like the kind of place where someone will cut your purse...or your throat...if they think there's a profit in it and the possibility to get away with it.

Reggie keeps his eyes peeled and his head on a swivel as he rides up to the house.

He leans over in the saddle and raps his knuckles several times on the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Reggie does not see anything suspicious.

You also don’t hear anything from behind the door.


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

The fox, having strolled alongside mr Fu mostly, sniffs around the vicinity of the door the team halts at.

Perception, odd smells?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


You hear and smell nothing.

Grand Lodge

Male Human LG Zen Archer (Monk) / 3rd | HP:23/23 | AC:17 T:17 FF:11 | CMB:3 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+4 | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Egg checks to see if the door be locked or trapped...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

...if so, he’ll disarm/pick the lock...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

...and open the door and peek inside if able, whispering to his companions, ”Well, we did knock door...”

Sovereign Court

Male N Human Bard 3
Spells Remaining 3/day:
1st—1 spell +comprehend languages, expeditious retreat
| HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 (VS (Sing) +11) | Speed 20ft 30 ft. unencumbered|Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Bluff +7, Disgu +9, Know (arc, dung, hist, local, nature, relig) +6, Know (nobility) +7, Perf (sing) +11, Perf (keybrd) +8; Stlh +11

"I say we enter." nods Kavendell as the door opens. "Safer than remaining out on the streets, it would seem."


"It is part of an ongoing investigation that will aid the city. What choice do we have?"

Blackpowder Draws his pistol but keeps in concealed under his jacket.


GM:
Initiative

Ini(Reggie): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Ini(Blackpowder): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Init(Wilhelmina): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8]
Init(Egg): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Init(Fox): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Init(Kavendell): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

vs.

Init(Enemy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

GM:
Perception

Perc(Reggie): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Perc(Blackpowder): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Perc(Flashpowder): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Perc(Wilhelmina): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Perc (Jonathan): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Perc (Kavendell): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Perc(Egg): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Perc(Fox): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

vs

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

As part of the group heads inside, worried about the possible outcome, two sets of doors swing wide open, revealing three women and a half-orc clad in chain shirts and hoods. They each wield a cestus and have a foul bag made of a humanoid’s head in their hands!

They immediately start to attack you, as if they had been waiting for you for days! Their bloodlust is palpable, and their anger shines like a beacon.

Only Flashpowder, Blackpowder, Egg and Little Fox are able to see their move coming!

The Varisian thug yells "Boss was right! The murderers always come back to the scene of the crime! You messed with the wrong family, Pathfinders!"

Two of the woman which came from the back of the room approach you.


The half-orc and the Varisian woman that came out of the door near the front entrance throw the heads in the direction of Egg!

Stingchuck : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Stingchuck : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

One of the foul humanoid heads hits Egg and you realize that the brain was removed and the skull is heavily scored so that it bursts open when thrown. The skull is filled with biting vermin that splashes on Egg and a little on Blackpowder and Little Fox and stings!

Egg bludg. damage plus vermin damage, also please make a DC 11 Fort save : 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (3) = 6

----------------------------
Initiative: SUPRISE ROUND - only standard or move action

Enemies
Egg, Fox, Blackpowder

----------------------------
Initiative: Round 1

Enemies
Egg (-6, DC 11 Fort save)
Fox (-1)
Blackpowder (-1)
Flashpowder
Wilhelmina
Reggie
Rowdy

-

Egg, Fox, Blackpowder -> GO!

Grand Lodge

Male Human LG Zen Archer (Monk) / 3rd | HP:23/23 | AC:17 T:17 FF:11 | CMB:3 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+4 | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

”We no murder! We investigate!”

Egg fires the one who threw the head at him...

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 26
Damage: 1d7 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 8


Egg's arrow hits the Varisian women in the shoulder and she cries out in pain.

----------------------------
Initiative: SUPRISE ROUND - only standard or move action

Enemies
Egg, Fox, Blackpowder

----------------------------
Initiative: Round 1

Variasian woman (-8)
Kellid woman
Tien woman
Half-orc thug
Egg (-6, DC 11 Fort save)
Fox (-1)
Blackpowder (-1)
Flashpowder
Wilhelmina
Reggie
Rowdy

-

Egg, Fox, Blackpowder -> GO!


HP: 35/35, AC 20/19/13, F+2, R+10, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +8, init +8, low light vision, scent

Tiny fox moves into Kavendell's square, hiding behind his leg, ears slightly horizontal, caution mode.


"Well, that is a vile weapon."

Blackpowder will respond in kind. Pointing his pistol. Then he infuses the bullet with an alchemical infusion. The tiny wayang takes aim directly at the chest of the enemy.

"Sorry we have work to do."

Attack (PBS) Touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (2, 6) + 5 = 18

Attack (PBS) Confirm Touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 3d4 + 3 + 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) + 3 + (3, 6, 4) + 15 = 39


Egg can resist the urge to throw up!

Kavendell is in the back and the Taldane retrieves his keyboard and plays a rousing tune!

Inspire courage +1

Blackpowder's aim and alchemical infusion are formidable as the half-orc he hits with the bullet explodes into fragments of blood, flesh and bones.

The Varisian woman screeches "Ahhhhh, you killed Arkan!!" and you see fear in the eyes of the others.

But nonetheless they move forward cautiously to prevent and attack of opportunity and attack with their Cestus and two of them flank Egg!

Cestus, flank, sneak attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 171d4 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (4) = 10
Cestus, flank, sneak attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 221d4 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (3) = 9
Cestus, : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The two flanking woman hit Egg with unbelievable precision and you see Egg's unconscious and bleeding body drop to the ground!

----------------------------
Initiative: Round 1 - Bold may go!

Buffs: Inspire courage +1

Kavendell
Variasian woman (-8)
Kellid woman
Tien woman
Half-orc thug (dead)
Egg (-25, stabilisation roll)
Fox (-1)
Blackpowder (-1)
Flashpowder
Wilhelmina
Reggie
Rowdy

----------------------------
Initiative: Round 2 - Bold may go!
Kavendell

EDIT: I included Kavendell's message below into this post in italics as he actually had to take his turn before the rouges! Sorry Kavendell! You may take your round 2 action already!

Sovereign Court

Male N Human Bard 3
Spells Remaining 3/day:
1st—1 spell +comprehend languages, expeditious retreat
| HP 21/21 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 (VS (Sing) +11) | Speed 20ft 30 ft. unencumbered|Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Bluff +7, Disgu +9, Know (arc, dung, hist, local, nature, relig) +6, Know (nobility) +7, Perf (sing) +11, Perf (keybrd) +8; Stlh +11

Not seeing Kavendell in the Initiative list.

When it is his turn:

The Taldane begins retrieves his keyboard and plays a rousing tune!
Inspire courage +1

Liberty's Edge

Male M Halfling Order of the Paw Cavalier 4th HP 44/44 AC 24 /ff 23 /t 12, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3, Init +1, Per +3, Spd 20' (15’ in armor)

"Egg! Don't worry, buddy, we'll take care of you!" Reggie shouts.

He clicks his tongue at Rowdy and the wolf moves up as the halfling draws his longsword.

Reggie takes a swing at the woman in front of him. "We could have talked this out but it looks like we're going to have to do that after you wake up."

MW longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Wolf HP 28/28 | AC 21, T 13, FF 18 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +2 | Perc +6, scent, low-light vision | Init +3

Rowdy doesn't know what's going on, but there's a lot of noise and excitement and one of the people that he likes is knocked out but Reggie tells him to get next to one of the people he doesn't know.

His best pal misses with his big shiny tooth so Rowdy decides to use his old fashioned ones.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 (plus Trip)

Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


The longsword misses the Varisian woman but Rowdy’s bite is so strong that she loses her balance and falls to the ground!

51 to 100 of 400 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Strangers - Part 1: The Shadow Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.