GM Jhaeman's "Sanctum of a Lost Age" (Inactive)

Game Master Jhaeman

Thornkeep Module, Tier 6-8

Maps & Handouts


201 to 250 of 560 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 9 | HP: 59/59| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0| Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Spoiler:
none

"Conjuration aura, so most likely," Carina says in agreement to Ridley. "However, the green one is fading, either it's been cut from it's power or is finally fading after all these years. Either way, into the yellow we go." she gestures to those there to enter before she takes the rear.


The Pathfinders enter the yellow smoke and reappear in a narrow corridor with a column of yellow smoke at one end and a door at the other. When a search of the door turns up no traps, the door is opened to reveal a long corridor. Bells and strings of beads hang thick in the corridor, and there's a closed door at the end of it. There doesn't seem to be a trap per se in the corridor, but anyway who just walks straight down it will surely make a lot of noise.

Assuming the consensus is for everyone to go through the yellow smoke, you'll all appear in the tight quarters you can see at the bottom left of the grid. Please reposition yourselves however you'd like. (in-game, your characters don't know where they are in relation to where they've been, of course).

If you want to try to move down the corridor without touching any of the bells or beads, I'd need an Acrobatics check.

Secret GM Dice:
Secret is Secret Dude!

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Trap spotter!

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Also, would it be possible to 'Disable' the bells or beads. Some of us may not be to move down said corridor otherwise (myself included).


You could slowly and gradually clear the hallway, one strand at a time, but there's a *lot* of them. I'd let you take 10 on a Disable Device check, but it'll probably take an hour or so to complete the job. The process is equivalent to unpacking a big jumbled box of bells without making any noise--doable, but time-consuming. Let me know if that's how you'd like to proceed.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

If the team wants to move down the hallway:

Offering to take the lead, the small form cautiously begins his journey down the hallway.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26 +1 for traps
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Stealth (quiet): 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (10) + 23 = 33

Also happy to take 10 (and an hour) to clear the hallway. Just not certain about buffs and what not.

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Let us wait the hour. Who knows what will happen.

"Thank you so ... so much Ki... Kivuli! Who know wha ... what these things would ha... have done to u... us?"

After room is cleared the group continues to search the area and checks the next door.

Setare enters the corridor and walks forward.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 32*/ touch 15*/ ff 32*; hp 68/68 gecko 15/15, F+13, R+8*, W+12, Speed 50* (Gecko 70*) ft. Continuous Auras: 10 feet: +4 morale bonus on saves vs. charm and fear effects. BUFFS: feather step (gecko), divine favor, Protection vs. Evil, Sanctified Shield, antitoxin, antiplague; CMB +2, CMD +3

Since you're a trap spotter, I would say let's just go for it.

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Most of my buffs will run out in the hour, so I'd prefer to press on as long as there aren't any actual traps. Maybe this is a makeshift alarm of some sort?

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

In case you want to press on:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

"I will wait until you finish your job Kivuli!" says Luke


The group has differing opinions, so Kivuli, it's up to you--are you going to press on or spend the hour clearing the hallways?

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Realizing that magical enhancement often make the difference between success and failure, Kivuli presses ahead.

Using the roll from the spoiler above.


Kivuli jumps, spins, and tumbles through the wires strung with bells and beads, looking like the world's most acrobatic dancer. He soons arrives at the door at the far end of the corridor. Setare moves to follow, but starts to trip!

Setare, I need a Reflex save from you to recover in time to avoid making noise.

Anyone who wants to follow Kivuli down the corridor needs to roll an Acrobatics check (and can throw in a Reflex save as well, just in case).

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

reflex : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30


Setare catches herself just in time, and manages to make it to the other end of the corridor quietly.


"That doesn't look so hard," says Rozimus as he ventures into the corridor only to trip over a boot-lace, stumble, and plow into several strands! The resulting clangor is quite loud!

GM Dice:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Two natural 1s! Sorry guys!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 32*/ touch 15*/ ff 32*; hp 68/68 gecko 15/15, F+13, R+8*, W+12, Speed 50* (Gecko 70*) ft. Continuous Auras: 10 feet: +4 morale bonus on saves vs. charm and fear effects. BUFFS: feather step (gecko), divine favor, Protection vs. Evil, Sanctified Shield, antitoxin, antiplague; CMB +2, CMD +3

Raynor looks at the man with a very much forced neutral expression. One can see minor twitching in the eye that is not covered by his eyepatch.


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


No more checks are needed to move through the corridor quietly--Rozimus has made about as much noise as is possible!

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare twitches after seeing and hearing the man.

She shakes her head and immediately opens the door so whoever wanted to be warned does not have much time to prepare!


Setare throws open the door to reveal a passageway running west and east, with a door set in the north wall before the corridor turns to the north. Arches on the far east wall lead to a darkened chamber that periodically flashes with colourful bursts of light, casting the corridor in shifting shades of pink, scarlet, dusty rose, and incandescent blue.

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Well isn't that pretty. Don't usually see a lightshow like this wihtout some sort of death ray or fireball or something to go along with it.

Ridley will pull out his lantern and scan the hallway for magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 2 + 2 = 38

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare waits until the others have come closer and after Ridley has concluded his analysis, she walks ahead to see what can be discovered.

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 9 | HP: 59/59| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0| Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Spoiler:
none

"Shouldn't we check out this door first," Carina says, pointing to the door near them, "before we check out the glowing madness ahead of us?"


Light from Ridley's lantern of auras covers the corridor ahead of you.

The way the lantern works, everyone can try to discern the nature of magical auras as if they themselves had cast detect magic. This is a Knowledge (arcana) check.

DC 29 Knowledge (arcana):
The flashing lights in the darkened chamber are the manifestation of a spell you've never encountered before. It seems to have something to do with maintaining things temporally in a state of stasis but on a much larger scale than most known spells.


At the same time the lantern reveals the nature of the magics in the next chamber, from around the corner to the north you see a large snake with a thick, muscular body and green scales slither towards you. It looks dangerous, but not hostile--yet. Behind the snake is an older man wearing robes, holding a wand or rod of some type in his hands. "Excellent! More visitors. Welcome. My name is Daegros, and I believe we can be of service to one another."

Just so you know everything is on the up and up, this guy was buffing for three rounds after hearing the bells sound in the corridor, but he was around the corner studying something you can't see yet. I was about to give you Perception checks to hear his spellcasting, but then realised he has a way to do so silently. Because the lantern takes three rounds to do its work, his appearance occurs right when the lantern finishes its work.

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare looks at the snake and man with a smile.

”Oh how ni... nice of you to o... offer support!! And of co... course we’ll try to... to help you! Are you o... one of the Pa... Pathfinders or some other pri... prisoner? Doesn’t ma... matter! We wi... will have your ba... back!!“

Auto aid to Raynor for diplomacy with +4

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 32*/ touch 15*/ ff 32*; hp 68/68 gecko 15/15, F+13, R+8*, W+12, Speed 50* (Gecko 70*) ft. Continuous Auras: 10 feet: +4 morale bonus on saves vs. charm and fear effects. BUFFS: feather step (gecko), divine favor, Protection vs. Evil, Sanctified Shield, antitoxin, antiplague; CMB +2, CMD +3

"Well met Master Daegros. My name is Raynor Cordite of the Pathfinder Society. We come in peace and seek to bring back home some of our lost colleagues. Would you have any information as to their location?"

Diplo with Setare Aid: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 4 = 22


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

"We are here to help!"
diplomacy aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


”A prisoner? Yes, indeed I am! Mayhaps you have heard of the fell wizard Nhur Athemon, the infamous exile of Azlant? In my youth and folly, I was foolish enough to serve him as apprentice. Little did I know the depths of his evil! He trapped myself and his other apprentices in this complex, imprisoning us in time itself. But I’ve made peace with my fate, and have come to embrace my existence. But not my fellow apprentice, Togarin! He seeks to undo the time-lock that holds this place in stasis—and doing so would instantly annihilate our mortal souls and turn us into foul necromantic vestiges of our past selves. Yes, it would be an escape, but at what cost?" Daegros looks wistful.

"But if you stop Togarin, I can aid you. You seek others of your kind? Behind me stands a scrying device that will surely find them no matter where they are. Are these acceptable terms? Stop the wicked Togarin, and I’ll help you find your friends!”

I know some of you are the naturally suspicious types, so if you want to roll Sense Motive, please tell me your mod and I'll roll it secretly and then tell you the in-character results--doing so helps prevent accidental meta-gaming.

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare is not sure what the man really means.

sense motive : 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (1) - 3 = -2

”Well ... ehh ... ok ... I thi... think ... “


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

my senses motive mod is -1

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Sense Motive is +10


I should also add, for those of you hoping you use Sense Motive, that the skill requires at least a minute's interaction--so this is a good time for some role-playing.

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare looks at the other Pathfinders who seem to be as surprised as herself.

”I ha.. have to admit sir tha ... that I do not understand e... everything you are sa... saying but if we cou... could really sea... search for our lost co... comrades, we wou... would very much a... appreciate that! How doe.. does this wo.. work?!“ she asks with hope.

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 9 | HP: 59/59| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0| Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Spoiler:
none

Carina looks deep in thought at what's already been said. After a moment, she asks, "Are there only the two of you as apprentices, or are there more sides to this conflict?"

When logistics occur, Carina gets absent-minded. she's not being suspicious at the moment.


The man looks at Setare quizzically. ”Your speech is strange—-has so much time truly passed in the world above? Well, no matter. I can direct you to where Togarin is, and, when you return with proof of his demise, I will instruct you on how to use my remote viewing device to pinpoint the location of your allies. If they are anywhere within this complex, I can find them.”

In response to Carina’s question, Daegros says ”Togarin and myself are the only sentient creatures trapped in this prison—apart from yourselves, of course.”

Setare:
You can’t really get a read on whether this guys is telling the truth or not.

Luke:
You have a gut feeling that this guy maybe isn't lying, per se, but he's definitely being cagey with the full picture of what's going on down here.

Kivuli:
You immediately pick up how carefully chosen Daegros' words are. The core of everything he said is probably true, but he's certainly varnished things to make himself look better and to leave out details that might complicate matters.

Raynor:
He does not detect as evil. I assumed he took 10 on a Spellcraft check to identify what you were doing, but I should warn that doing so in tense situations (with people who can’t identify spells/abilities) may very well lead to immediate violence.

Secret GM Dice:

Luke: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Kivuli: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Under his breath to the others, "He is not lying, but he is NOT telling the WHOLE truth. This is a sales pitch. Listen to his words. He is very specific."


Daegros clears his throat loudly, clearly having heard everything Kivuli tried to whisper. "Of course I am specific. Precision is a virtue and concision is admirable. My offer is a straightforward one: you stop Togarin from destroying the time-lock and I'll provide you the location of your allies. Perhaps, if we establish a collegial relationship, I could even teach the more mystically-inclined among you some of my arcane knowledge. Now, do we have a deal?"

The Perception DC to hear whispering is only 15 :)

Secret GM Dice:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Seems like as good a plan as any... I'd like to have a look at the scrying device before any of us just go willy nilly sticking our hands in it. Who knows what it might do to us. Not that I don't trust you... but we did just meet you in a creepy dungeon filled with monsters in which a group of our fellow pathfinders have already disappeared.


Daegros considers the request for a moment. "I will allow you to gaze upon the scrying device to confirm its existence, but not to approach more closely until I have proof of Togarin's demise." The strange robed man motions for Ridley to step into the area where the corridor turns to the north. Looking past Daegros and his giant snake, Ridley can see a crystal hemisphere inset into the stone wall at the end of the corridor.


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

"So, where is Togarin?"

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Kivuli holds up a hand, "Can you clarify something? You said that it is just you, Togarin and us that are here. But then you said you would show us to our allies. So, are the others alive, or are you showing us to their remains?"

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 9 | HP: 59/59| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0| Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Spoiler:
none

"Seeing as we just entered this sanctum, " Carina asks as Ridley steps forward, "We haven't been seen much of the place. Would you be willing to give us some detailed instructions to where this Togarin is working?"

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 6 | ~HP: 54/54 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:22, Fort:+4, Ref:+13, Will:+7, Init:+5, Perception:+21 (+22 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Kivuli follows up Carina's question with, "And a map?


Daegros replies. "Whether your allies are alive, dead, undead, or something else is of no concern to me. I will complete my end of the bargain and show you their location. But first, Togarin. Listen closely. Return the way you came and step into the yellow smoke. When you arrive, return to the audience chamber. Enter the blue door to the north and continue moving from chamber to chamber. You will find Togarin through the fourth door you pass through, if he hasn't moved by the time you arrive."

Scarab Sages

Female LG follower of Sarenrae | human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | freckles, sweet, naive, fierce personality in battle) | Outsider (Native), Humanoid (human) | Swashbuckler 4, Paladin 2, Monk 2 | HP 76 /76 | AC 25 T 24 FF 25 | CMB +16 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 29| F: +17, R: +21, W: +9 | Init: +12 | Perc: +1, SM: -3, Dipl.: + 9 | LoH 6/6 | Panache 5/5 + Plume 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Resistances: Elec. 4, Acid 2, Fire 4, Cold 2 Active conditions:

Setare is truly concerned now.

”Bu... but you di... did not kill our co... comrades, right?!“


”Amiri” | Female CN Medium Human Barbarian 7 | HP 75/75 (IN RAGE 89/89)| AC 20, T 13, FF 18 | CMD 25| F +7 R +4 W +3; +2 vs. fear(IN RAGE Fort +9, Will +5;) ; +2 vs. traps | Init +2 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Rage 12/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions:.

"I think that is the time to move on!"


"I did not kill them. But if they are alive, I suggest you make haste in finding them." Daegros turns and moves towards the end of the corridor, silently dismissing you. His snake stays where it is and watches you carefully.

201 to 250 of 560 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay Thread for GM Jhaeman's "Sanctum of a Lost Age" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.