Legacy of the First

Game Master Archae

A Kobold only survival Kingmaker style game, where the pc's must venture into unknown home brew lands.


51 to 100 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

Wyxar looks upon spiders and more traps.

Aside from that he is mostly looking through books to see what has the coolest pictures.


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa considers the information and nods sharply. "I have spent a great deal of time in the Underlands and could help lead the way through there."

Which makes the nature option slightly more appealing but I don't really care.


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"Underground travel is better, Especially for me and Wood Rot. The surface is more open. Though we'll have to adapt sooner or later at least while underground we can all feel comfortable." he says hearing there is an option for an underground route.


Female LN Kobold U-Monk (Scaled Fist) 1 | HP: 13/13| AC: 19 (18 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4| Perc: +4 (darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Ki points: N/A | Active conditions:

"I agree, underground is probably better. I'm used to moving through the tunnels. Going to see the dragons might be interesting though but I don't like the idea of mountains and heights... I think the deadlands are out too, that sounds too difficult to manage even if we find a good location."


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

Beyond the Ocean or the Vast deadlands of Nar'voth, there may be suitable locations. There may even be a path through the Underlands. Such a site would provide many advantages. If we do not decide to pursue a site there then I suggest a site in the far north past high in the mountains where there are magic focal points. That would be a dangerous place to journey to, but great power might be unlocked." Vraxiss tries to exude confidence as he speaks, playing to the sentiments of the others as he describes the advantages of the locations.


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"So Travel in the Underlands past some of these greater obstacles if possible and travel on the surface when we can't navigate further underground? I mean that sounds the best to me?' he says looking at the others asking them in a semi assured tone that it seems a decent coarse of action.


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Ok it sounds like the option that has the most support so far is the nature option: Dead Lands of Nar'Voth, with a path through the Underlands?


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

Sounds good to me.


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

Draah'zhin comes in to check on the group after a few hours of research, I've prepared a ride for you all to get started. It should take you to the nearest city to where you choose to go. How has your Research gone fellows? Well i hope


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

"I believe so Headmaster. We still have decide among the options we've found, but I believe we will know soon where we will begin."


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saasraa nods sharply. "Yes sir. The library has proven a valuable resource and our explorations will begin promptly."


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

"Ay. So, I'm thinkin' about what we should call our first town. How 'bout 'Scaleville'?"


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

Forgot to edit. The name is terrible, but he seems proud of it.


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"Oh you mean the settlement." He says as she looks about.

"Drraaco? Scalville,X'Drago,Qaudrac" he says as he thinks outloud


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

Feel free to keep rping or buying what's needed. I'm going to drop the next story beat post however

After a few hours of research and then proper discussion. The group comes to a consensus to Travel into the wilds of the Underland, well past the dead lands of Nar'Voth. Hoping to find some Sanctuary across the dangers of the Goblinoid homeland, as well as a safer route of travel beneath the earth.

As said, The headmaster prepared a carriage to take you all back and to the farthest settlement, The City of Bronze. A massive fortress of steam, pipes and weaponry. The foremost settlement Holding off the tide of the hobgoblin empire for the last hundred or so years.

The area itself smells like ozone from the electric based weaponry, Ballistas, and giant blue lightning crystals in surrounding caverns. Bolts of electricty sparking between wild crystals

You're group comes to a stop just outside the city, Giant Bronze Constructs stand guard at the gates, with the typical drow city guard keeping watch from a safer view behind a safe point, Gnome and Kobolds manning The Railgun like Ballistas at the various watch towers across the city walls.

Bronze Constructs


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa makes a couple of purchase to prepare for a long trip.

1 sp on a bedroll and 5 sp on a blanket.

She eyes the city of bronze with quiet admiration, appreciating how the goddess commands the dragon breath to course through it.

This is the city gate we pass outside and then we're in the wilderness?


Female LN Kobold U-Monk (Scaled Fist) 1 | HP: 13/13| AC: 19 (18 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4| Perc: +4 (darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Ki points: N/A | Active conditions:

Knowing this will probably be the last ride of luxury before having to rough it, Sharra'es enjoys it as much as she can. Upon arriving at the City of Bronze, she lets out a low whistle. "You think we can rent one of those for our expedition? They sure look impressive." she pauses with an expectant grin to see who joins in the admittedly terrible joke. "Seriously though, I wonder if we could find an outfitter or someone with some experience beyond the border. At least find out about what we might run into out there."


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

Vraxiss ignores Sharra'es's joke, but comments on her useful thought. "Perhaps. While we are in the city we should place a notice seeking those who would have the skills and desire to enlist in our venture. We obviously couldn't give many details, but beginning the task of recruitment now might be wise. So that, maybe we could find people who have the experience we need when we return to report and begin truly building a city."

How much does a kobold sized beast of burden cost outfitted for pack work? I don't have any particular purchases to make, but a pony or dog or something with some extra rations might be worthwhile to purchase as a group, not that I have too much to contribute (7gp)


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

Gonna buy some basic travel necessities too. Rations, a spare journal and bedroll should bring me down to 9 gp for now. I think a trained animal would be worth sinking some of our remaining cash into, but I dont think we'll find a pony. Maybe we can get like a really big stag beetle? The doctor laughs at Sharra's terrible joke slightly too enthusiastically to sound genuine.

"Alright this probably goes without sayin' but jus' in case, ya see those rocks? Yeah, them bolts hurt. We gotta find some kinda contact in the city though. Without a supply line, we ain't gonna last long." Harkness takes a short look at the constructs before going up to the drow guard. Least no-one here should recognize him.

"Scuse me. Me and my crew are lookin' ta get into this here municipality."


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

Technically you're already in the wilderness, just on the road. you haven't been in the city quite yet but this is my way of saying, last chance to resupply or try making use of a major city before you venture off.

A good pack animal is 24 gold,

Donkey or mule is 8 gp.

but in general things range in price, it seems combat trained adds 15 gp to a price.

you guys would be able to afford something if you all pooled your coin together

i would definitely be able to make something up for whatever amount you have

The Drow looks down at you and briefly at the Carriage one moment He' gone briefly and returns, Alright you check out, don't cause and trouble or you'll be run in. there's a large jet of steam from one of the pipes above as the gates swing open for you and the construct guards step aside


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

I have a combat-trained riding rat I use to carry much of my inventory but would be happy to contribute 5 gp or so to a party pack animal. Especially if it were something cool like a giant goliath beetle with a fun name. A pack otyugh would be great. Can barely speak common so we can chat with him or her as our beloved NPC.


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

I have 11gp, I have Wood Rot my spider mount who can help. An Otyugh pulling a cart would be cool eventually.


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

Once they enter the city Vraxiss turns to the others "I have some of the basic supplies one would expect to be required in our expedition, but there are some things that I conspicuously lack. A tent for one, also I find the idea of carrying all my supplies as we journey distasteful. However I lack sufficient funds to purchase everything I might need. While we are in the city I plan to see if I can do some work, perhaps selling some of the knowledge I've gained as a way to purchase the needed supplies. Do any of you have great skill in woodcraft and such? I do not and so will want to increase the amount of water and food I bring.

Also I think it wise to begin our recruitment. The Council did not say that this effort was a secret, though I suppose discretion would be wise."


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa only has +3 survival.

Saassraa pets her riding rat as she travels along on top of him. "My mount will carry my gear in good order. But if something larger is needed, I will contribute for the collective baggage train. 'Never lose your supply line.' That's what my old commander always said."


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

+5 Survival

"I have some cursory knowledge of survival. It was part of our training to be able to survive on the surface as well as below it."


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

after some thought, i'd say a good price for a giant carrying beetle would be 25 gold pieces, 40 for one that's large. with a 15 gp add on for combat trained. throwing my 2 cents in the pot, some craftsman or a caravan style thing to bring wouldn't be a terrible idea


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

"Awright, so we gotta get some cold hard gold and meet some more people for supplies."

Is there a sign pointing to a market of some kind?


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

Wyxar can train the beetle as well! just saying


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

"Agree'd perhaps we can find work together?" Vraxiss suggests.

GM any chance of selling some rented Spellbook time? I spent a good portion of my wealth on extra spells being able to recover a bit would be awesome.

Also, Doctor Harkness, take a look at me spell list and let me know if there's anything you want to take down.


Female LN Kobold U-Monk (Scaled Fist) 1 | HP: 13/13| AC: 19 (18 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4| Perc: +4 (darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Ki points: N/A | Active conditions:

"I knew it wasn't going to be all riding in carriages but now we have to do menial labor? This assignment is getting worse all the time!" Sharra'es grumbles. "But fine, let's see if we can find some work to better fund our expedition."


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

Wyxar looks and shrugs."Labor is labor, we all toil to perfect something" he says as he begins to scratch Wood Rot on the crease between the head and body. which caused the mandibles to twitch and the front legs to rub together while making a strange gurgle.

"I do not mind work, keeps you honest and teaches you new things"he says with a smile as he then looks at the others.'So pool funds to see what we can get for our expedition seems reasonable."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

Wyxarlixxac Taking a look at it, if you have handle animal trained enough you could do a lot. just took a look at the d20pfrd for the skill. spin silk and a few other things. Anyhow, yeah you could save the group money by combat training it yourself with the skill check and time.

Vraxiss, Absolutely if you can make some diplomacy, appraisal or charisma checks.

As the group venture past the giant bronze doors into the vast fortress of stone and metal. The city itself is designed in a grid and ringed city fashion, Street lamps at every corner, with glowing blue crystals lighting the area, citizens and soldiers alike going about their business, gnomes and kobolds riding dog sized beetles or geckos, Drow guards doing their duty. Children running about.

As you all come to the crossroad, there's a map of the city right at the front gate. The City itself is split into a few different ringed sections. the outermost section being the military zone, middle section civilian, and innermost craftsman, bars, banks, shopping centers, basically if you need to spend coin it's here. there's also a large guarded section out the eastern most wall label "Ranch and farmland"


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Sassraa looks around the military section for information on military-style jobs that she could do to earn some resources and notoriety that might help recruit some people.


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

"When I said work I did not mean to imply menial labor. Talents such as mine are valuable, I mean to see their value fulfilled." Vraxiss then begins asking around to see if he can get a list of shops that sell magic knowledge.

Gather Information: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Well that was less than desirable

After being rebuffed by several citizens Vraxiss turns to the others. "Would one of you kindly join me? I need to gather a list of all the purveyors of magical knowledge. I hope to sell them a few spells from my Spellbook. If I can do so it will be worth a fair amount of cash and cost us nothing but a bit of time and careful negotiation."


Male Kobold, black-scale Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Beastmorph) 1|| HP: 5/10, AC: 17 (21 w/Mutagen) (FF: 13 [15 w/Mutagen] T: 15 (19 w/Mutagen) || Init: +4, Fort: +4 Ref: +6 Will: +1 || Per: +5

Harkness is gonna use his people skills to try to gather info on where we could find a buyer for spells.

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

It doesn't go much better.

"Ey, I'm talkin' to folks an' they keep walkin' by. It's like back home all ovah again."

"Some point we're all gonna have ta get our hands dirty."


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"We might look into maybe a few smaller jobs, to help us earn coin as well as get a sense of our tactical capabilities." Wyxar says to the others from his saddle, a bit uncomfortable to be away from his trusty steed too long.


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Yeah a quick job clearing out some local pest monsters for the military or something would suit Saassraa just fine.


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

Vraxiss and the good doctor go around trying to gather info, and or renting the spellbook but No one really seems interested. A guard mentions clearing out some cellars or sewers of rats and pests. That Bar owners occasionally ask the militar for help with

Saassraa asking around you find basically the same thing, some guards tell you that generally the military doesn't go asking around for mercenaries, but one does point your group to a place called the "Elfsong Tavern", in the heart of the city, many adventurers hang out around there, he mentions something about a bounty board


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa snaps a sharp salute and nod to the guard and treks off to the heart of the city to find the Elfsong Tavern.


Female LN Kobold U-Monk (Scaled Fist) 1 | HP: 13/13| AC: 19 (18 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4| Perc: +4 (darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Ki points: N/A | Active conditions:

Sharra'es nods thoughtfully at the mention of the bounty board and heads off with the group to check out the postings.

She keeps an eye out for any kind of shop that might cater to extended journeys or expeditions.


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

Vraxiss frustrated by the lack of interest grumbles to himself, though he isn't careful to keep his voice down. "I guess we'll have to take a bounty then like common sellswords. Gah! the indignity! Whatever, it is still better than leaving to explore without even a proper tent. Maybe we can find a bounty that won't require too much wading through filth." Finished with his venting he keeps pace with the others as they head to the Elfsong tavern.


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"You know we will probably be slogging through a variety of nasty terrain when we go exploring right? Like bogs,marsh,mud,sand,silt,swamps,forests, ect."he says looking at the others like they were a bit daft.

"And as for sellswords they ain't so bad, they get paid to do a job and often fairly, as few really hate to cross a sellsword"


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

The group travels down the Grid like, brick roads of the City of Bronze, Passing two more gates as you go further in. The further in you go, the cleaner and more civilized the city feels, buildings made of fancier stone or woods imported from the surface.

Children of many races returning from a hard day of lessons, the Kobold children traveling in cliques of 4 to 5 careful to avoid the occasional orc, drow or dwarf child. Shop keeps running food stalls along the side of the road, selling bowls of whatever hot and fresh meal they happen to sell. It's almost as though none of these people are even aware of the hundred year long war that's been going on.

You all reach the shopping center furthest in, it's here you can tell money really flows. Merchants both magical and mundane, selling imported and local wares, blacksmiths forging tools or tinkering, jewelers working with gems pulled straight from a saltwater lake you all can see to the north east, marking the one and only spot the bronze wall breaks, even then there's a massive gate built to shut should the need arise. Boats dot the lake, some seem to be working with gems, others dredging them up, others seem to be planting them.

but among all the fancy decor, wood and granite... You spot the well worn Elfsong Tavern. A two story building, made of worn imported dark woods and white stones. At one point this place would have been an upscale place, now sits somewhat dilapidated but still a busy hangout for adventurers and travelers looking for work or a good meal... A board posting outside near the door has several pinned papers marking jobs that need doing.

Listed Jobs, Take the job paper you want. see inside for more details

1) Retrieve lost amulet from western Ruins. "a recent tremor, opened up a cave in the west to some ruins. i went to investigate, found some undead and ran, i'm pretty sure i dropped my family amulet. Military doesn't want to bother, says it's not an immediate concern, Please help!"

2) Delve into old Goblin lair to retrieve special ingredients to save sick children " MY hatchlings are terribly sick, the doctor i see requires special mushrooms. his shipment ran out and he won't get any in time. he says they grow in this cave but it's dangerous, please help!" Written in Draconic.

3) Client- Elfsong Tavern: " Someones been stealing some of our more exotic drinks from the basement. Find out how and bring them to justice and i'll pay handsomely. "


Female LN Kobold U-Monk (Scaled Fist) 1 | HP: 13/13| AC: 19 (18 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4| Perc: +4 (darkvision 60ft) | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Ki points: N/A | Active conditions:

Giving a gasp as she reads the second posting Sharra'es exclaims, "We just have to help the hatchlings! The amulet one might be handy to get a taste of the outside of the city but the jewelry can wait."


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

"It does seem to be the most pressing of the choices, though for some reason I doubt it will pay well. If the tavern itself has an issue it may be worth investigating as we're are right here."


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa shakes her head firmly. "Hatchlings are the future. We help the greater clan of scale-kin." She crosses her arms. "Then we look for solid coin."


Kobold Neutral Cavalier[Vermin Tamer/Emissary] 1st|Init:+3 Speed:20ft| HP:12/12|Fort:+4 [+2+2] Reflex: +3[+0+3] Will: +1[+0+1]| BAB:+2 Melee:+3 Ranged:+5 CMB:-1 CMD:12|AC:20

"All are worth our time, but yes the hatchlings are more pressing. As it seems the consensus so far"Wyxar says while on Wood Rot, more comfortable on the saddle than on the ground.


Warlock 1|HP 10/10|AC18/T15/FF14|Saves 2:6:3|CMD 12|Init 4|Percept +6 (lowlight, darkvision 60ft)|ER 5/Electric|Conditions: None
Skills:
Acro+8|Apr+3|Blf+3|Clb-2|Crft(Alch) +7|Diplo+3|Disg-1|EscA+3|Heal-1|Int-1|Kn(eng) +7|Perc +6|Ride+3|SpllCrft+7|SM+1|Sth+13|Surv+1|Swim-2|UMD+7

"Well let's be about it then." Vraxiss says as he moves to get details from the proprietor.


Gunslinger 1 (pistolero) | AC 19 FF 15 T 16 | HP 13/13 | F 4 R 7 W 3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 W darkvision 60 | grit 2/3

Saassraa follows along for details.


Male Dungeon Master Dungeon Master / 21 levels

The group heads inside the Elfsong Tavern, immediately you hear a haunting female voice singing beautiful melody, but from where you have no clue. The Tavern has a few travelers drinking, munching on various food stuffs from pickles to sandwiches all of which look and smell pretty good. Over a roaring fire, is some kind of multi eyed tentacled grey fish creature, stuffed of course.

A few travelers look at you all as you enter but soon return to their meals, Behind the bar is a humanoid women with vibrant violet hair that has an odd sparkle to it, like one see in a fire, her eyes have a reddish orange glow. At the moment she's polishing cups, Come on in, grab a seat and i'll bring you lot some menus

51 to 100 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of the First All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.