Ire of the Storm by GM Rutseg

Game Master Balacertar

Chapter 1 - THE DELUGE

Current map
Pridon's Hearth map
Korir River Delta map

Treasure sheet


301 to 350 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Ingolf offered, "I can organize and direct some of the work parties. Show me what needs to be done, and I can get them moving!"

Ingolf took a rank of Diplomacy at 2nd lvl, so he now has a +8 modifier.


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

Adriana feels very over her head, but she does her best not to show it while glancing worryingly at the windows. "I. uhm...I will go where I am needed. I will do what I can to help." She's not confident in her ability to prepare for a disaster (unless that disaster had been lizrdmen) but she does her pest to project a calm demeanor. Panic would only make things worse.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

"Secure structures, keeping people at peace and moving supplies. I am sorry I do not have enough time to direct you further, you have all my confidence that you can organize yourselves and direct others as necessary" then a couple of guards call Adaela's attention "Sorry, I have to ensure the Stone Hall is ready to receive the refugees" and she moves away to discuss with the inn's halfling owners.

Some things you might want to do:

- cut properly sized boards Carft Carpentry or Profession Lumberjack
- climb to reach and secure roofs and eaves Climb
- identify structural weaknesses K. engineering
- board up tirelessly Strength
- board up efficiently Wisdom
- reason with people to act as required Diplomacy
- cow people into helping Intimidate or Profession (soldier)
- entertain people and relieve their stress Perform
- determine moods and assign townsfolk tasks to keep them occupied Sense Motive
- coordinate and lead people with charm Charisma
- coordinate and direct people with logic Intelligence
- determine the most useful medical supplies and foodstuffs Appraise or Profession Merchang
- coerce the town's few beasts of burden to haul goods Handle Animal or Profession Driver
- better navigate the hazards created by wind and rain Ride or Fly
- collect supplies in secure locations relying on endurance Constitution
- collect supplies in secure locations relying on speed Dexterity

How this works: You have 4 hours to prepare. On that time, you have time to perform 2 tasks each of you. Depending on how good you do it the colony will end in a better or worse state after the storm. You cannot repeat the same task, but multiple people can help on the same one. At the end of the day all the tasks are worth the same (although if you have arguments on what is priority you might get bonuses to the rolls or the end result for good organization). Lastly, if you have ideas not in here, or you think a different skill might help, don't be shy to try it out!

How we play it: I will not like to see this resolved as a skill challenge with a few skill or ability rolls. I am opening the information here for you to have a more informed decision (so you do not chose an activity you later discover your character is bad at), not for you to just hand me a couple of rolls.
What I would like to see here is a creative roleplaying scene where you describe what your character is attempting, then I describe what kind of things you find as you move around the colony doing your stuff. I would like to roleplay the scene like that for a few days before we call for skill rolling depending on the stuff you have been doing.
If you have questions or proposals about this system, please let's talk it out in the Discussion.

So, let's forget a bit about the rolls, and let's make an attempt to play out the scene and see if it works


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Ingolf had been through his share of storms while living in Port Peril, although the city had never taken a direct hit. He huddled with his friends to coordinate. "I'm going to organize the townsfolk into work parties. I'll also get the livestock rounded up and into shelter.

"Splits, you seem to know a lot about weather — what conditions are we expecting here?"

After his quick planning session, he got up on a chair in the middle of the common room and addressed the people milling about, "Okay, listen up! We've got a big storm coming this way — powerful winds and heavy rain! We've got maybe four hours to prepare.

"We need to board up windows and secure everything. Anything loose is going to get picked up and blown away! If you're good at carpentry, stand over in this corner.

"Boats need to be taken out of the water and tied down securely. The wind can pick then up and toss them around, send them crashing into buildings. I'll need a few strong people to deal with the boats; stand over there.

"There may be flooding. We'll need to move possessions and supplies away from the shoreline. Who wants to take charge of that?

"Animals will be scared — they need to be moved to shelter. If you're good working with animals, stand over in the far corner."

After organizing some of the necessary work parties, he led them outside to get started. His goal was to get them quickly working on things they could do right away, while he went around to the different sites, determined what specific tasks needed to be completed, and what materials would be required.

Will be using Diplomacy. I can roll right away, or later if desired.

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

”Right. Uh, roger that!” Tonny calls after the Adeala’s departing form. Squaring his shoulders, he watches as Ingolf starts organizing the other residents.

What can I do to help? I could tie knots, we’re probably going to need lots of knots tied, but what would be the best knot, a bad knot would be as useless as no knot, what knot to do, hahahaha, stop it, this is no time for puns, you’ve got to do something, use that university education for something, what would Professor Jifnae say, ‘Why are you still there when you could be getting out while the getting is good’, hmm, maybe not the best role model right now, oh, but Ingolf mention boarding up buildings, if we secure them too then we might not have to move as many supplies around, yes yes, that’s a good idea!

”Ingolf! I’m going to go make a quick survey of the buildings - send the carpenters to me when they’re ready!”

Knowledge (engineering) and Appraise make the most sense for Tonny.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Quickly sensing Ingolf's resolve many people start to flock around him to listen and ask him questions "I have some tools home but we will need more than that if we want to board the whole colony sir" says one of the local carpenters while a hand of men and women move to the side saying they will help boarding tasks. The crippled Martel Wymackie voices up "We have many wood at the Wymackie Lumber, my people is going to cut all wood we might need, anyone who needs a board, this will be not charged"

"I can bring some rope to help tie up the boats sir!" Beppo the local cordmaker offers himself, while a few women and a couple of men offers to help "We also have the fishing nets, that might be of help too"

When talk about moving supplies arises Zander Carr, owner of Pridon's Masonry comes to offer himself "My men and beasts are strong, they will help moving as many supplies you might need. Just point me out where are them and where they need to be brought"

A couple of the colony's shepherds come to Ingolf asking where shall they bring the animals "They are going to need a place in proper conditions"

Tonny darts out of the Stone Hall. Outside the storm is darkening the sky and the waves are beating the coast. Without losing time he starts his survey taking notes and quickly sketching up a map of the village on his paper and scrolls. He takes notes of the many shacks and also scribbles what of the more robust wooden houses are more likely to resist the beating of the storm, making quick counts of the windows that might require boarding, and what shacks will probably cost the most effort to secure.

The half-elf also takes note of what locations in Pridon's Hearth are more likely to flood first.

Let's wait for what is everyone doing before we make some rolls

Checking out Pridon's Hearth map and this image of the colony might help you to bring the scene into your imagination


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

I'll help Martel get the supplies into town to work on boarding up these windows! Jonah only worked with the crew at the lumber yards for a day or two, but he made some connections while there.

He helps with cutting wood if needed, but it sounds like that part may already be covered.

"Zander, we will need your assistance getting all of these boards to where they need ot go. your animals look well-suited to the task, I will assist with them however I can. I have a way with animals, I think I can keep them moving.

once the supplies get into town, Jonah is not hesitant at all to get his hands dirty and nail up some boards. his knowledge of engineering and the proper way to brace for a storm is limited, but he is open to suggestions and willing to take direction. if his knowledge of basic outdoor survival can help determine how to best prep a house he will use it, otherwise he will defer to others and just bang in nails.


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

The druid thinks for a moment, silent. "This is only a prelude to the larger storm. That event I was speaking about, the one that Gozreh has told me about... This is not it." He looks toward the others, "We must take actions that will be resistant to this storm and possibly another."

He taps his mask, "A crucible of wind and water."

Splits the Leaves considers what he could ask Gozreh for to assist them. "I'll need some time to prepare and think." Looking at the sheriff he poses a question, "You mentioned another of my sect in this hearth. Do you know where I can get their aid?"

I'm going to take a hard look at the Druid List to see what he can do to help using magic. This might be a bit lol.


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

Surprised but impressed by Ingolf taking charge and organizing most of the townsfolk, moving to her companion as she thinks up a way for herself to be useful.

"Ingolf, I have rope if you need it. Anything of mine that will help, it's yours." It isn't a great offer, but it's all she has at this time.

Outside she takes a second to look at the storm and she feels very small and very useless - and time was against them. While she was glad Ingolf had rallied many of the townsfolk she started to notice several townsfolk just milling about or worse, panicking and beginning to turn on their neighbors. Deciding she'd deal with the fallout of her actions after the town was secured against the storm she marches toward the closest group of slackers and with what little authority she has stares them all down and shouts "You lot, get to work! The storm's coming and you WILL help prepare! If you know where you're needed, go! If you don't, then come with me. now!!" She knows she won't hear the end of it, but that can come later.

Keeping a close eye on stragglers she marches back to Ingolf with some townsfolk in tow. "I have extra volunteers. I'm going to see if I can help with boarding, but if you need people yelled at, let me know. It has it's uses." She says with grim amusement and makes her way back to the sheriff to help co-ordinate and get people where they were needed, thinking of an additional use for herself while she was at it.

Depending on use, my three useful skills are intimidate +10, Sense motive +8 and prof. laborer +6. I'm not sure how laborer can be specifically useful but Adriana knows how to use a hammer and can folow instructions, so she can pull her weight.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Skill rolls (initial 2 hours):

Ingolf Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 +2 for resolve and thoughtfulness
Tonny K. engineering+inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + (5) = 15
Jonah Handle animal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Adriana Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

At first people does not pay much attention to the small gnome trying to plan out things over the noise of the Stone Hall. But when Adriana starts to yell at them commanding the Hall comes to silence and people pays attention to the well thought plans of Ingolf. Soon many of the colonists offer for some of the tasks, groups are organized by skill and local providers make it out with their workers to look for the required supplies and tools.

Meanwhile Tonny gets out into the storm to take notes of the structures that require the most action. The rain makes his work very difficult menacing to ruin his maps and annotations, but on a hit of inspiration the half-elf finds a way to take notes without risk of losing them.

Splits hurries to look after the other follower of Gozreh in town. The colony is a chaos at the moment, but he manages to discover his name is Kanjo Arram. Splits visits his shack near the coast, but unfortunately he is unable to find him at the moment.
Let me know if you use a spell to help. I have marked the shack in the map

Finally, Jonah arrives at the colony pulling with difficulties a couple oxes that have been loaded with all kind of boards provided by Martel Wymackie. He unloads them near the houses Tonny has identified while Ingolf and Adriana join them helping to organize the works. After unloading Jonah directs the ox to go carry more wood.

After two hours of hard work the rains have intensified, but many houses and shacks have been properly boarded. Meanwhile Zander Carr and his men have secured food and tools at Abadar's Countinhouse as identified and directed by Tonny and Ingolf. Other group of people have brought to land many boats and tied up them or otherwise secured to the land.

Thanks to your leadership and example many people has focused on working together and only few people remain to relocate. It becomes clear though that more help boarding up is required if most of the houses are to be saved, and you also hear Count Narsus is having trouble relocating the local dika production to his Estate to save it from flooding.

The storm is leaping at the coast, what else will you have time to attempt before it is too late?


Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

Working quickly now that the storm is really picking up Jonah finishes bringing in the second load of wood and focuses on boarding up whatever he can now. he figures it will take too long to make a thrid trip, and informs the others that they will need to work with what they have on hand now.

Jonah continues to work as long as he can, not wanting to be the first one to take cover in one of the secured buildings. he's also not foolhardy so he will not be the last one in either...


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

Frustrated he was unable find extra help he knew full well it would come down to him and the others.

Spending 10 minutes to prepare, he asks Gozreh for power against the storm and prays for strength. Adding 3 Ant Hauls to my prepared spells He then goes to find some people in need of work.

He finds the Count, "There will be a requirement of food. Find three of your strongest, I shall grant them Gozreh's blessing and the might of the creatures of sea."

He will utilize Ant Haul on three of the Counts strongest to help them move whatever they can.

"This magic will last for four hours, when you finish here I want you to help board up the others, bring them supplies do whatever you can with this strength."


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Ingolf went to make sure all of the livestock were moved to suitable shelters. He said a prayer and explained to Ebba what they were doing, "There's a storm coming, with very strong winds and lot's of rain. The animals are going to get scared. We need to move them to safe places where they can take refuge."

Casting Speak with Animals.

He went around the settlement, talking to the colonists and finding stray animals. As far as time permitted, he visited some of the outlying farms and checked on conditions there.

Using Handle Animal (+9 modifier). I know that Jonah has already used Handle Animal, so this miight have to be assisting that roll.


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba nodded as Ingolf explained what was happening. She had already guessed that the weather was getting worse. She did her best to help herd the domesticated animal to shelter.

Technically, Ebba can already understand Common with her rank in Linguistics. But it seems logical that she might not follow a lot of what was being discussed yet.

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

Tonny cheers the townsfolk on as his crew boards up the houses, then consults his list again. Now, what do we want to make sure we don't lose in case these houses still blow away...

"Alright folks, back to the inn! But on our way, let's collect a few things that people will miss the most and bring them with us. Don't overburden yourselves - here, I've made a list..."


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

Throat hoarse from yelling both to get people working to save their settlement and from shouting over the rising winds, Adriana's tone shifts from commanding to supporting, doing everything she can to keep morale up and focused while doing her best to lead by example - pushing into the wind and rain to help finish boarding up the outlying houses.

I don't know if we can use the same skills twice, so if Adriana can't keep using Intimidate for the colony's benefit she'll switch to Sense Motive +8 for the moral boost and to have the right people in the right place and will use her Prof-Laborer +6 to assist in finishing up the boarding or anything else useful that needs an extra pair of hands. If it's allowed she'll use the Guidance cantrip to boost skill rolls for everyone.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Skill rolls (final 2 hors):

Jonah Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Ingolf Handle Animal+speak animals: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26 The small bonus is due to the short duration of the spell, despite its great usefulness here
Splits Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Tonny Appraise: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Adriana Prof. Laborer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

With all the wood that was possible to find, Jonah joins the boarding efforts. Climbing to shacks roofs, he tirelessly works hammering nails and covering openings despite the hunter has to secure his hat to avoid the windstorm stealing it.

Splits calls the winds for help, and the winds gives him strength he shares with the laborers of the Count. Meanwhile Count Lethar Narsus tries to direct his men with the help of a young chesnut-colored woman tightly fit on a leather armor. From the other side of the State the count waves at Splits as his workers suddenly succeed at moving the dika filled cart that had gotten stuck in the mud "Thanks!" he has to shout to make his voice heard through the strong winds "When all this has finished make sure you and your friends come to meet me. I would like to thank you appropriately"

From there Splits starts to advise people tasks to do, excelling at understanding the mood of the colonists and focusing them on something useful.

Although the supplies have been arriving to the Stone Hall, most herds have been struggling to relocate to a proper refuge. Ingolf sets himself to support the herders. After convincing a particularly stubborn sheep that the best direction is inside the sturdier buildings of the colony, the rest of the animals seem to magically start follow Ebba and then Ingolf! The herders thank the gnome in stupefaction by the little miracle.

At times it would seem the task of saving food and other supplies is overwhelming, but there, Tony and Adriana suddenly appear. The half-elf delivers a list of priorities of what has to be saved, and the woman labors tirelessly and professionally, soon relocating the basics to ensure the colony's recovery.

After four hours, the winds seem to ramp up, and the rain is so intense that working becomes an unsurmountable effort for almost everyone. People start to leave their tasks and you all relocate to the Stone Hall.

-------------------------------------

As you enter the halfling's inn, you find inside most of Pridon's Hearth. Sheriff Adaela is still busy organizing all the resting space and the supplies you brought, but she makes a stop to call your attention.

"I think we have done a pretty good job, and this was specially thanks to your great support. There is something that worries me though" Adaela looks at the people inside then at the map "Some citizens still refuse to abandon their homes in Island Town. Those islands are likely to be flooded by the river's water. I have received reports of three specific individuals who refuse to move. Could you please convince them to retreat to the safety of the town proper while we complete the final preparations?"

She then points you at the map different houses "Here. Amal Rashid, he lived with his mother who passed three summers ago. I do not know why he is refusing to come. Here. Maso Pareto, this one is an eccentric even by local standards, he was seen bringing his cats to Abadar's temple, I do not know why he is not here already. There. Mirya Oyin, the cantankerous owner of Oyin's Emporium, she refuses to abandon her shop, I do not know if she is scared she might be robbed or what. Please, save those stragglers before it is too late!"


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Ingolf made notes of the location and name of each reluctant resident. He put his notepad in his pocket saying, "Right, no time to lose — Let's get going! I'll talk to Mirya Oyin first. Come on Ebba!"

Don't know where the others are, but Ingolfat least has some rapport with Mirya.


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba trotted along behind Ingolf. It seemed there was more to do!


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

You take notes of where the stragglers can be found, and then, following Ingolf's lead, you all get out into the streets full of rain.

The storm is already hitting the coast line as you cross the bridge to Island Town. The waves hit continuously the precarious barricade the colonist have built to avoid the flooding.

On one of the turns to direct yourselves to Oyin's store, you suddenly hear a shout followed by a loud roar and a crashing. You approach to investigate only to discover the aftermath of a one-sided battle.

A flash of lightning reveals the scene in the middle of the darkness: one side of the baker's small shop has been bashed open and strewn around it are the two prone bodies of Sheriff Adaela's deputies. As you take in the image, a hulking visage steps out from the building, chewing on a loaf of bread. The creature stands over ten-feet-tall with rough, green hide. One clawed hand holds a huge club.

K. nature DC 15:

This is a troll. Trolls are large humanoids (reach 10') of the giant subtype. They speak giant and can rend enemies with their hands.

It is common knowledge that trolls can only be killed with fire (regeneration 5 except acid or fire).

As other giants they are very strong physically but they are weak mentally and slow in their movements, they size making them easy target against touch spells.

Perception:

Group passive Stealth: DC 8
Foes-rain-distance: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 4 - 5 = 6

Initiative:

Adrianna: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Ingolf: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Jonah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Splits: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Tonny: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Foes: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

The giant creature has not noticed you through the rain and thunders. You could profit this to have an advantage or to avoid the creature by looking for an alternative way to Oyin's store before you are discovered.

Surprise round: Adrianna, Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah
Round 1: Adrianna, Creature, Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah

If you decide to attack, Adrianna can go with her first round after her surprise round. Remember, during a surprise round you only have an standard action

New Pridon's Hearth streets map available.

Rain rules: Visibility is reduced imposing a -4 to Perception and Ranged attacks, and 50% chance of extinguishing small, unprotected flames


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

The rain didn't affect him as much as the others, so the druid kept vigilant.

K: Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"It is a troll. Get your fire and acid ready and be sure to not get hit by its claws. I will do my best to support you in your choice."

Splits the Leaves moves up slightly.


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Ingolf felt his anger rising in him. He wasn't sure if the creature was a giant lizardfolk, or something else, but he knew the monster had to be stopped! He prayed to Gozreh to help him kill this invader!

Casting Bless on the party. Everyone gets a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects

"Stay with me, Ebba," he told his companion, knowing that this creature was likely too strong for her to fight by herself.


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba moved in front of her mentor, ready to protect him.


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

Adriana wasn't in the best of moods having to trudge back into the rain once again - her hands her blistered, her shoes were soaked and she'd made something of a pariah of herself yelling at people for the last few hours. If nothing else, she could channel her poor mood into maybe scaring the stragglers into safety. Silver lining and all.

When they came across the wreckage of the store, she first thought that the collapse must have been from the rain, as unlikely as it could have been - and then the hulking form appeared and she stumbles back a step, the club carried by the thing almost as large as her.

Troll. Splits informs them all, and with that her resolve shifts. She unsheathes her scimitar and calmly moves ahead of the others.

"I will distract it, attempt to drive it back. Rescue Oyin." She says over the rain as she continues forward, a prayer to Sarenrae trailing behind her. With a hiss from the rain her scimitar bursts into bright flames and she suddenly drops into a sprint - if the troll hasn't noticed her now, it will soon.


Bonus Round - Cast Sun Metal, Free 5' movement towards troll
Round 1 - Move then distract troll with attack
Scimitar Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Scmitiar Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Sun Metal Damage;Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Identifying the nature of the creature, Splits moves forward while Ingolf brings a blessing on the party. As he does, you spot some spirits dancing around him, usually barely perceptible, but now phantomly outlined by the rain drops.

Bravely, Adriana moves forward through the rain, reaching the troll with her scimitar. The green giant seems surprised by the sudden appearance.

Surprise round: Adriana, Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah
Round 1: Adriana, Creature, Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

Knowledge (nature), Inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (4) = 14

Tonny's eyes light up as he spots an undiscovered specimen, but quickly fall as Splits reveals that it is merely a troll. "Oh..." he whispers before his face lights up again. "Oh! This is a perfect opportunity to test this morning's idea!" He quickly pulls out a flask of pale green liquid, shakes it, and pours it into his mouth. "Whartsh thdish!" he exclaims through a mouthful of foam.

5 ft step and use extract of adhesive spittle.


Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

Jonah was not expecting a fight, he was coming in expecting to just convince a man to come to the shelters they had prepared. he quickly spots the troll and draws his longbow, moving to a spot where he can see the troll.

he whistles for Rosemary, the falcon flying around the head of the troll, out of reach for now but ready to dive on his master's command.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Both Tony and Jonah advance towards the action. The hunter drawing his longbow in the process and giving a sign to Rosemary who obeys immediately.
@Tony, the spell has a 15' range, you are 60' away, I will move you during the surprise round and use your extract as your round 1 action

The troll is surprised by the woman's scimitar but it laughs. Under a new flash of light from the storm you see the trolls club swing towards Adriana "You not get Graular goodies!"
Club: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Slashing/Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Slashing/Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
The club strikes heavily on Adriana's chest cracking some of her ribs. Fortunately she dodges the jaws and claw that come afterwards.

Tony further advances himself while he drinks strange liquids than he then spits all over the troll.
Ref DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
The troll does not budge to try avoid the viscous liquids that hardens surprisingly fast leaving the troll entangled to the bakery entrance!

"Groarr!!!"

GM:

rounds: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Graular: entangled
Group effects: bless
Adriana: 10/17 hp
Round 1: Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah Round 2: Adriana, Graular

Rain rules: Visibility is reduced imposing a -4 to Perception and Ranged attacks, and 50% chance of extinguishing small, unprotected flames


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

"Ebba, heel!", Ingolf commanded, hurrying forward.

Double move.


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba obeyed her master's order, staying at the gnome's side.

Move.


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

The druid moves forward, his motions deliberate.

"I am ready."

He readies an action to Wind Blast the Troll once it starts to act. I hope to push it enough away that you don't take another full-round attack from it. Blast is at a +6 with Bless.

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

Noted. Also, because the troll failed the Reflex save, it is now glued to the ground for the duration of the effect (unless it takes time to free itself). @Splits, that might change your intended action.


Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

Jonah takes two shots, trying to hit the troll through the rain.

longbow, DA, PbS, rapid shot, rain: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 = 3
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9
longbow, DA, PbS, rapid shot, rain: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 = 3
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

With a command, Rosemary flies in to further distract the troll, pecking at exposed areas
distraction: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

unfortunately the rain and wind keeps either of them from doing anything at all


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

I can always forgo my readied action if he doesn't free himself.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ingolf and Ebba move forward trying to join Adriana in the battle.

Splits also approaches, preparing himself to blow away the troll if he is able to break out of Tonny's gum.

Jonah shots a couple of arrows over Ebba, but the missiles are blown away in random directions by the winds and rain.

GMPC
Adriana carefully studies the troll defenses and cuts through its belly with her scimitar.
Scimitar Attack+bless+studied target: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 24
Slashing Damage+studied target: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Crit?: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9
Slashing Damage+studied target: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
The blade opens a good wound. While Adriana steps to the side looking for a better flanking position.

To your surprise the troll's wound quickly closes up while the troll gets very angry by that and the adhesive "Grrroarr! I make pulp you!"

Strength break adhesive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
The troll tenses the gum with all his strength breaking the gum strands that holds him tight to the bakery!

Just at that very same time Splits squeezes a powerful wind blast between Ebba and the building.
Wind Blast +bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Regretfully the troll is too big and strong and resists the winds with ease.

Graular: entangled
Group effects: bless
Adriana: 10/17 hp
Round 2: Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah Round 3: Adriana, Graular

Rain rules: Visibility is reduced imposing a -4 to Perception and Ranged attacks, and 50% chance of extinguishing small, unprotected flames

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

”Watch out!” Tonny yells, pulling another bottle from his pouch and swallowing the clear liquid inside. If I could bring him to the ground...

Drinking extract of true strike. Thought is to attempt to trip the troll next round, giving everyone an easier target to hit and AoO’s if he stands back up. So, um, get up in there?


M Human Druid (Restorer) 3 - HP 24/24 - AC 16 - TAC 12 - FF 14 - CMD 13 - Init +6 - Fort +4 - Ref +3 - Will +6 (+2 storm effects) - Perc +11 - SM +14 - Wind 6/6 - Hero Points 2/3

The druid moves to Jonah, "Perhaps I can help you with this rain." A small bit of magic wraps around Jonah's hand, almost like a vine to make things more stable.

Guidance

I probably shouldn't have spent all my spells helping the town but oops.


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

I think Adraiana should do an extra 1d4 fire damage from her Sun Metal spell.

Ingolf moved to engage the troll, drawing his morningstar. "Ebba, attack!"

Morningstar, big game hunter, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 7
Bludgeoning and piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

AC 21 with big game hunter (Titan Mauler class feature, not the identically named feat or trait — larger size opponent). Extra +4 dodge bonus vs giant subtype (gnome defensive training).


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba bravely attacked the large troll.

Gore, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

Jonah is having trouble aiming in the rain, but tries again anyways

longbow, DA, PbS, rapid shot, rain, guidance: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 - 4 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
longbow, DA, PbS, rapid shot, rain, guidance: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 - 4 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

Rosemary divebombs the creature, trying to distract it
rosemary: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

if that hits AC, the troll is shaken for a round


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

I don't think Sun Metal was active thanks to GM giving a do-over, so I'm casting it here. I do have a trait that gives an extra 2 fire damage per crit, so if that's able to be applied retroactively then awesome, otherwise I'll remember for next time.

Ribs sore but focused on her solid strike against the troll, Adriana ignores the creature's wound closing almost as fast as it happened and rethought her tactics. She could only keep buying time for so long before either herself or the troll lucked out, and she believed she had an alternative.

With a hoarse prayer her scimitar glows bright with heat and then bursts into flame, the rain hissing against the unyielding fire. Adriana points the now-burning scimitar at the troll and with conviction she yells over the wind "Take your spoils and leave, else face the wrath of the Dawnflower!" and to drive her point home she lashes out with her now burning blade.

Casting Sun Metal, then Attacking

Scim.Attack+Bless+S.Target: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 17
Slash Damage+S.Target: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
Sun Metal Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Throwing in an Intimidate roll because she's attempting to scare the troll away, up to GM if it counts.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

@Adriana, both attacking and casting is a standard action. Do you have a special ability that allows you to do this in the same round? Also, Intimidate to demoralize is normally another Standard action. [In the end I took your attack as an AoO]
I noticed the trait, but as you did not confirm, the fire damage was not applied. It would have worked great though!

Tony consumes a new extract that gives him a new truer vision of how to engage the troll.

The long arm of the troll allows her to swing her club at Ingolf as he is approaching to attack!
AoO Club-entangled: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 = 24
Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Graular strikes mightily cracking the gnome's bones and making him lose balance and swing at the air. Ebba follows also distracted by the pain of his friend and failing to hit.

Jonah shots two more arrows, the rain lowers the arrows speed and the troll sees his movements restricted because of the rest of gum still in his skin. When it seems both arrows will miss, suddenly, the wind seems to obey Splits' whisper and one of the arrows is guided to stab the troll at the same time a flash from the storm lights the street. The troll roars in pain as the blessed and guided arrow lodges in his belly!
I added Point Blank Shot to your rolls. Only one arrow hits because guidance applies to a single roll then discharges

Rosemary flies down over the troll, this one unable to swing at the hawk as she is already swinging at Ingolf. The brave hawk surprises the creature that tries to defend herself against the merciless talons scratching at her.

Adriana puts her scimitar into fire and shouts some words to scare the troll.

Graular looks at the flaming sword, the drops of the rain evaporating as they touch the red-hot metal. With open wide eyes full of fear the troll lunges over the woman trying to disarm her of the sword "No! Evil magic! Go!"
Disarm attempt-entangled-shaken-Adriana damage DC 18: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 - 7 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 - 2 - 7 = 6 Generates an AoO from Adriana (I took your last post attack)
As the troll does her combat maneuver, Adriana quickly feints her attack profiting her lower size to dodge below the arm and stabs Graular. The fire in the blade burns holding open Graular's wound while the vapor from the rain burning fills the atmosphere.

GM:

Adhesive duration: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

Graular: 10 damage slightly damaged, no regeneration until r5, entangled r8, shaken r3
Group effects: bless r10
Adriana: 10/17 hp
Ingolf: 7/20 hp
Round 3: Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah Round 4: Adriana, Graular

Rain rules: Visibility is reduced imposing a -4 to Perception and Ranged attacks, and 50% chance of extinguishing small, unprotected flames

Grand Lodge

M NG Half-Elf Cryptid Scholar Investigator 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2, Low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Extracts: 1st 4/4 |Inspiration 5/5 | Active conditions: None

”Now!” Tony sends his whip snaking through the air at the troll’s leg in an attempt to bring the giant down to the ground!

Trip, Whip, True Strike: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 + 20 = 34


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Does the troll count as a giant? If it does, the +4 dodge bonus from defensive training would raise Ingolf's AC to 25.

Ingolf could contain his anger no longer. He furiously swung his weapon at the monster, intent on bring it down!

Free action: Rage, Standard Action: Attack

Morning Star, big game hunter, rage, bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 12
Damage, rage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

2 temp HP from rage (unchained). Rage drops his AC to 19 (23 vs giants)


Ingolf's bonded mount (boar) | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:12 FF:19 | Saves: F:5 R:4 W:2 | Init: 1 | Perc: 5 | CMB:2 CMD: 14 (18 vs trip) | Speed 40 ft

Ebba redoubled her attempt to protect Ingolf.

Gore, bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

At the last moment Ingolf shows a knack for fighting larger foes and dodges the troll's club.

While Tonny coils his whip around one of the trolls legs and throws it to the ground of the street, Ingolf enters a strange rage and cracks his morning star at the fallen Graular while Ebba stabs her gore at the large creature's arm.

Graular: 17 damage slightly damaged, no regeneration until r5, entangled r8, shaken r3, prone
Group effects: bless r10
Adriana: 10/17 hp
Ingolf: 21/20 hp
Round 3: Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah Round 4: Adriana, Graular


Human Ranger 2| HP 6/23 | AC 17/14/13| CMB +5| CMD 19| F +3| R +7| W +2| Init +4 Per +6| Longbow +8 (1d8)

Seeing the creature hit the ground and surrounded by his allies, Jonah decides to switch tactics. he drops his bow, then moves forward drawing his flail. He brings it down on the prone troll with as much power as he can muster

Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 3 | HP:24 | AC:16 TAC:13 CMB: +3 CMD: 16 | Fort+4 Ref+4 Will+5 | Init +5 Perception +8 | Hero Points: 2|

Not expecting the others to have joined her in the attack but knowing they might not have another chance to deal with the troll so effectively, Adriana strikes with her burning blade again and again.

Scimitar+Bless+S.Target: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6
Slash Damage+S.Target: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Jonah joins the fight while drawing a flail he effectively crashes at the fallen troll.

Adriana swings with his scimitar but it goes wide over the head of the creature.

Splits comes by Tonny and touches him with guidance.

Graular roars scared, and desperate to stop the flaming blade, the troll attempts to stand up.
Adriana, Jonah, Ingolf and Ebba have 1 attack of opportunity each for standing up.

Assuming for now that she survives, Graular starts a win or die fight against the woman carrying the flames.
Club-entangled: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25
Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Bite-entangled: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 23
B/S/P damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Claw-entangled: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 8
B/S damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Adriana dodges the claw but the club and a terrible bite on her shoulder sends her to the ground. As the scimitar hits the soaked earth, the flames come to an end with a hissing cloud of vapor.

The troll steps over her.

Graular: 24 damage somehow damaged, no regeneration until r5, entangled r8
Group effects: bless r10
Adriana: -4/17 hp, unconscious, prone, dying
Ingolf: 21/20 hp
Round 4: Splits, Ingolf, Tonny, Jonah Round 5: Adriana, Graular


Male Gnome Nature Oracle 1 Unchained Barbarian 1| HP: 29/29 temp HP:0 1 str dmg | AC: 20 (21) T: 15 (16) FF: 16 (17) bracketed numbers are in melee vs size medium+ | Saves F:5 R:-1 W:2 | Init: -1 | Perc: 7 (low-light)| CMB: 2 CMD:16 | Speed: 20 ft | conditions: none

Ingolf swung at the troll as she tried to get up.

AoO, big game hunter, rage, bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage, rage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

301 to 350 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Module] Ire of the Storm by GM Rutseg - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.