GM Mindxing's Forged in Flame, Part 2: Cleased With Fire

Game Master MindXing

Player slides


351 to 389 of 389 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Cleansed With Fire

Raising his voice, Xojject shouts out, "I am the last of the Cinderfurys. I will not so easily abandon my family's name and honor." With what he knows is likely his last action, he focuses his fury and anger at Kulga and brings his lethal falchion across her body. His first strike bounces off her armor but the second bites deep.

falchion@Kulga: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
falchion@Kulga: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Whew!

dmg@Kulga: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 1) + 9 = 12

The azer steps right up to the ape and swings his hammer.

hammer@ape: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (5) = 14 1d6 fire -- resisted

Round 3

Nella (3 dmg)
Kulga (67 dmg -- disabled)
Garduk (23 dmg)
Ape (21 dmg -- resisted 5 fire)
Xojject (91 dmg)
Brady (8 dmg)
Tarragon (Mirror images active 5/6, 14 dmg -- resisted 5)
Craterflame (dead)
Kanubis (5 dmg)
Azer mercenary

Active effects: bless (+1 atk)
Bold are up

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 36/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +9 +7, R: +10 +8, W: +7 +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +12 +10, SM +10 +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: heroism, resist energy 10: fire | Martial Flexibility: none

Brady quickly pummels his foe, trying to target areas that will only damage, not kill.

Actions:

5' step (activates outslug style bonuses)
Swift: Exploit weakness vs Xojject
Full round: full attack

Exploit Weakness, Wisdom vs. Xojject CR: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 5 = 10

+1 unarmed strike, bless, heroism, brawler's flurry, power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 26 (+2 if exploit weakness successful)
Damage, B/magic/nonlethal, outslug style, power attack: 1d8 + 5 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 + 4 = 18 (bypasses DR if exploit weakness successful)

+1 unarmed strike, bless, heroism, brawler's flurry, power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 12 (+2 if exploit weakness successful)
Damage, B/magic/nonlethal, outslug style, power attack: 1d8 + 5 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 + 4 = 12 (bypasses DR if exploit weakness successful)

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

I like your style, Brady. Keep'em alive will lead us to greater impact.
I got this, Garduk
- adds Kanubis, jumping on arrived azer from below...
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Grapple CMB: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (20) + 23 = 43

You'd better stay away from this, friend!


Cleansed With Fire

Brady steps up to Xojject, fists flying. His first flurry connects solidly. Xojject drops to the ground.

Not dead, but close

K'Anubis drops on the azer and wraps him up with a firm grasp.

Waiting for Tarragon

Silver Crusade

Male Half Orc Bloodrager 5/dragon disciple 3 | hp 76/76, Rage hp 92/92 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 27 | F +15 R +9 W +7 (+2 v spells cast by himself or party) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Perc +9, Intimidate +12

With his primary foe down Tarragon move up and swipes at the azer with his claw.

claw: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 281d8 + 13 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (4) + 8 = 26

The frostbite damage of 12 nonlethal and is cold based. It fatigues the opponent with no save.


Cleansed With Fire

While the azer struggles, Tarragon moves up to him and strikes him with a claw. The azer cries out. He sees Xojject fall then shouts out in Ingan. "Let me go! I have no fight with you!" He seems to have stopped struggling.

Round 4

Nella (3 dmg)
Kulga (67 dmg -- disabled)
Garduk (23 dmg)
Ape (12 dmg -- resisted 5)
Xojject (109 dmg)
Brady (8 dmg)
Tarragon (Mirror images active 5/6, 14 dmg -- resisted 5)
Craterflame (dead)
Kanubis (5 dmg)
Azer mercenary (14 dmg, 12 nl dmg, grappled, fatigued)

Active effects: bless (+1 atk)
Bold are up

Silver Crusade

Male Half Orc Bloodrager 5/dragon disciple 3 | hp 76/76, Rage hp 92/92 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 27 | F +15 R +9 W +7 (+2 v spells cast by himself or party) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Perc +9, Intimidate +12

Tarragon stops his attacks but readies to strike again if the azer runs, or calls for help, or attacks.

Silver Crusade

HP: 67/67 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 18 l F +10, R +6, W +12 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (1/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 4/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/4, D3: 1/1, L4: 3/3, D4: 0/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +11, Diplomacy +13, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +12, Linguistics +7, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 8 l Active Conditions:

"He wants to surrender - I say we let him, this is already enough of a mess as it is," Nella calls out to her companions. She's quick to cast Stabilize on the unconscious efreeti before moving to assist Kulga, who looks to be barely keeping her feet herself.

"Kulga, hold on! Just...sit there on the desk and catch your breath, okay?"

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

Garduk pops a wand into his hand from a concealed wrist sheath taps himself with it, then walks back into the room.

Infernal healing.

He steps up next to the ape and looks around at the destruction - half the room is obscured by the wall of flame.

"Kulga!" he barks. "Are you all right?"

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

Drop your weapon and stand calm. You will live then K'Anubis hold the aser until he surrenders completely. But not let him go away, just close the door.

I hope everyone is okay here?! That was great idea to unconjure this flame-wall, Nella! Lets now heal our burns and then move Xojject here to the coach so we could finally proceed our audit here.


Cleansed With Fire

Even though he doesn't understand K'Anubis's words, the intent is clear. The azer drops his weapon and makes it clear he isn't interested in fighting. K'Anubis releases the azer but closes the door to the chamber. The mercenary holds his hand up, chest high, in a non-threatening pose.

In Ingan, he speaks to the group. "Hey, not my fight. Just let me go. I only fight for Xojject when he pays me. He's obviously not going to pay me now. Just let me take my weapon and leave."

Garduk, the wall of fire was dispelled.

Kulga still stands, barely, and is clearly on the verge of collapsing.

Out of combat

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 36/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +9 +7, R: +10 +8, W: +7 +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +12 +10, SM +10 +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: heroism, resist energy 10: fire | Martial Flexibility: none

"We should let him go. Join your fellows; a new dawn is rising for the Red Worm. You'll know real freedom soon."

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

Sorry, looks like I missed a post when I was catching up. I wondered how Nella had walked through the flames unscathed!

Garduk dismisses his invisibility and glares at the azer. "Are you still here?"

Looking around the room, he asks, "Who has the rest of the papers Qalkami gave us? This looks like as good a place to leave them as any."


Fiendish summoned ape (augment summons) | AC 14 | HP 25/25 | resist fire 5, cold 5 | F +9 R +5 W +2

The ape breathes heavily through its nostrils and stares at the unconscious efreet, then beats its chest and roars.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf LN Slayer 7| HP 67/67 | AC 25(26), T 13, FF 24 CMD 25 | F +9(12), R +8(11), W +5(8) | Init +3 | Perc +12 | SM +12 |

Goblined post :-/

Kulga spits out a glob of blood and possibly a tooth and snarls back, "Never better. Why do you ask?"

Gingerly she slides out a wand from a sheath on her belt. "Well? What're you waiting for?"

CLW: 13d8 + 13 ⇒ (7, 2, 4, 8, 1, 4, 4, 8, 4, 4, 1, 3, 5) + 13 = 68

Silver Crusade

HP: 67/67 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 18 l F +10, R +6, W +12 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (1/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 4/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/4, D3: 1/1, L4: 3/3, D4: 0/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +11, Diplomacy +13, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +12, Linguistics +7, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 8 l Active Conditions:

"Right, the office probably makes sense. Let's hurry up and finish looking around so we can get out of here!"

Just in case there are any more surprises lurking Nella quickly scans around the room for magical auras - besides those radiating from herself or her companions, that is. Assuming nothing seems immediately worrisome she starts trying to rifle through the desk for anything that their client might like to see.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"He's wearing the gorget, right? We'll need to be sure to take that before we go as well!"

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

K'Anubis lets azer walk away if he sure that the mercenary do it silently and without finding more attention to their mission.

The Trade Prince then take a closer look to thing in the cabinet tryin to find a good spot for placing Qualkami papers and maybe some more profit.
Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Kulga, you make me remember about adulthood. Please take care of your body. Especially teeth. You will value those more as you grow older. Now, why the gorget is still be wearing by Xojject?


Cleansed With Fire

The azer quickly grabs his axe and leaves the room. The rest of the group begins searching the room. Nella finds that one of the desk drawers is locked.

Disable Device to unlock it

Disable Device DC 25:

you find a letter of credit that The Exchange may be able to use.

After a few moments, the party plants the remaining papers from Qalkami in the office and retrieves the gorget.

The only remaining item of value in the room is Flamebinder's Jaw.

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

"Hrmm. So what's this?"

Garduk casts detect magic and inspects Flamebinder's jaw.

Do I need to make a check? Knowledge arcana, spellcraft, etc?

Sovereign Court

Female Dwarf LN Slayer 7| HP 67/67 | AC 25(26), T 13, FF 24 CMD 25 | F +9(12), R +8(11), W +5(8) | Init +3 | Perc +12 | SM +12 |

"Something the Azers were interested in. Could help us firm up an alliance with them; not likely that Qalkami will object."

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

K'Anubis perform some more Showmanship to unlock the drawer
Merchant for Disabe Device with Ki Power: 20 + 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 20 + 4 + (13) = 37

So, what do we get here?


Cleansed With Fire

K'Anubis easily opens the locked desk drawer and finds a letter of credit. This might be exactly the sort of thing that Guaril was hoping to find. Something that might help advance The Exchange's opportunities here.

Garduk and Kulga examine the artifact. They are confident that this is the item that the azers early had mentioned. It doesn't appear to be magical.

Knowledge(local) DC 20:

The azer artifact means everything to the azers. If you could find a way to deliver it to them, it would do even more to give them the courage to rise up against their oppressive masters.

Moving us along. Almost done.

Finding nothing else in the room, the party leaves the office. Lounging on one of the chairs in the waiting area downstairs is a regally dressed efreeti. She stands as you descend the grand staircase. In nearly flawless common she announces herself.

"I am Sarath Iqdaudja, a member of the sultana's court. We have been following your movements." She nods towards one of the tokens that each of the adventurers has been carrying. "Do not be afraid, however. Your actions, and those of your patron, are simply a part of much larger plans that have been put in place. I, and the sultana, thank you for playing your part, no matter how unwittingly."

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

K'Anubis quickly check if his white mantle is clean. He stands at third stair step to appear more tall, before answer.

Oh, what a pleasure. Lady Iqdauda! Trade Prince K'Anubis at your service. How soon sultana will realise if I steal such gorgeous flower from her garden? Do you interest in material plane, Sarath? If you know something about us, you understand possible profit of working with Pathfinders partnership? , - looks like the monolith is in a great mood..

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 36/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +9 +7, R: +10 +8, W: +7 +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +12 +10, SM +10 +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: heroism, resist energy 10: fire | Martial Flexibility: none

Knowledge (local) DC 20: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

"If this Flamebinder's Jaw means so much to these azers, it could help unite them to overthrow their enslavers. I think we should try to get it to them."

On the stairs

Brady pauses midstride, feeling caught out, but then relaxing once it seems they're not in trouble here.

"So... what is that plan that we've just unwittingly helped advance?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 67/67 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 18 l F +10, R +6, W +12 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (1/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 4/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/4, D3: 1/1, L4: 3/3, D4: 0/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +11, Diplomacy +13, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +12, Linguistics +7, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 8 l Active Conditions:

"Um...you're welcome, I think?" Nella replies with an awkward shrug, clearly feeling as caught out as Brady seems to feel. "Any suggestions on where we should head to once we leave here? Xojject will be out for awhile but he saw our faces, so...I have the feeling we'll want to make ourselves scarce before too much longer."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

At least we've advanced the cause of azer freedom here, if nothing else.

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

Of course there was a plan within the plan. I should've known. Idiot.

"Hrmmm," Garduk growls. "Right. So does Qalkami get what she wants? And I've got the same question as Brady - what's the bigger plan we just played a part in?"


Cleansed With Fire

Lady Sarath gives K'Anubis a patronizing glance. "Hmm. How cute. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to flirt with me. I'm certain, no matter how sturdy your dwarvish constitution, you would not be able to keep up with me." Her gaze moves towards the others. "Bigger plans? You don't need to worry about those. They are beyond you, but, no doubt, will affect you. They will affect all living creatures. These are things too big for your minds to comprehend, so let's leave that topic. And now, Qalkami. Yes, she gets what she wants. She will be pleased. In fact, she is approaching the estate now. Perhaps you should go and meet with her."

With that, Sarath waves her hand and disappears.

--------------

The group moves outside of the estate and sees Qalkami approaching rapidly. There is eagerness and fire in her eyes.

Ah. There you are. Time's up. A host of nobles is on their way." She looks over your shoulder towards the estate. "Did you do what was needed? Did you plant the evidence? What about the artifacts I was looking for? Did you get those?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 67/67 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 18 l F +10, R +6, W +12 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (1/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 4/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/4, D3: 1/1, L4: 3/3, D4: 0/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +11, Diplomacy +13, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +12, Linguistics +7, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 8 l Active Conditions:

"Oy, yes, we got your things tucked away like you wanted and we also have the gorget," Nella responds, trying not to look nervous as she glances around. "But Xojject saw our faces so we'll probably want to get out of here pretty quick."

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

K'Anubis seems disappointed a bit after Sarath disapearence. But as soon as Qualkami arrive, he feels being important again.

Kamrad Qualkami! You are just at time! We've made everything best way. Not sure how Xojject feels this time, but he will probably be found in bad condition. But can we discuss something separately? You see, our guild is looking for an partner here in the Fire Plane and I, assume you are our best candidate. I suggest we discuss detailed out of this place.

Sovereign Court

Female Dwarf LN Slayer 7| HP 67/67 | AC 25(26), T 13, FF 24 CMD 25 | F +9(12), R +8(11), W +5(8) | Init +3 | Perc +12 | SM +12 |

Kulga nods, eyeing Qalkami to make certain this isn't the moment she plans to stick the knife in. Right after we've done all her dirty work would be the perfect time...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male Half Orc Bloodrager 5/dragon disciple 3 | hp 76/76, Rage hp 92/92 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 27 | F +15 R +9 W +7 (+2 v spells cast by himself or party) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Perc +9, Intimidate +12

Tarragon, still holding most the the charges from his frostbite spell, says nothing and waits to see how this will unfold.

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

"We did. And now you'll help the Pathfinder Society as you agreed?"


Cleansed With Fire

Qalkami's eyes light up. "The gorget? Please hand it over." She looks for whoever is holding it. "And the evidence is planted. Good." She turns to K'Anubis, "Really? Something to discuss in private. Hmm. A partnership? I think we could work something out. I'll have someone contact you in a few days. Don't worry, I'll know how to find you."

Speaking to the whole group she asks, "Did you find anything else that I might find interesting?"

This is the last issue. Are you going to tell her about the Azerite Pact and or Flamebinder's Jaw? This only affects reporting and something on the chronicle for Exchange members. After this, everything is done. I'll work on chronicles tomorrow.

Kulga, Qalkami seems uncharacteristically direct and honest. You feel that she is genuinely grateful for your help.

Dark Archive

M Half-Orc (Shaman's Apprentice) | Arcanist (occultist) 7 | HP: *42+10/42 | *AC:18 T:13 FF:16 | CMB:+4* CMD:17* | F:+4 R:+6* W:+6; +1 vs death eff. | Init:+5 | Per:+7, SM: +0 | Speed 40'* | *Active: Mage Armor (7), False Life (7), Longstrider (1), Haste | Arc Res 8/13 |
Spells Memorized:
lvl 3: (4/4) haste, pellet blast (DC19); lvl 2: 5/5 create pit (DC18), flaming sphere (DC17), mirror image; lvl 1, 6/6: burning hands (DC16), feather fall, grease (DC17), prot. v. evil, vanish

Garduk nods. "Yes, we certainly did." He proceeds to tell her all about the genealogical information he gleaned from the Cinderfury library.

He does not mention the Azerite Pact or Flamebinder's Jaw.

Silver Crusade

Male Half Orc Bloodrager 5/dragon disciple 3 | hp 76/76, Rage hp 92/92 | AC 22 T 12 FF 20 | CMD 27 | F +15 R +9 W +7 (+2 v spells cast by himself or party) | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Perc +9, Intimidate +12

Having completed the agreed to work Tarragon is happy to provide no additional information to Qalkami.

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 3 | [Perception +18, Darkvision, Gem-Scent] | Init +2 | AC=24, HP=86, CMD=28 (+4 Grapple))

K'Anubis nods and carefully says:
Remember I've asked you about Sairazul Tears? So we found a trail lead to Bralkashik whoevere it is. And to Cinderfury who stood behind the scene.
Also we found a connection with azers guerilla, Red Worm or something. We agreed to help local poor azers here within. Even though, I'd rather use them as professionals for a while with aid of Azerite Pact... in general our plan is to let them free hopefully. That's all woth mentioning I thnik. Oh, and one more thing. Xojject is still alive if you wonder. But unconscious and humiliated. Maybe I will share with you some detailes of the process later, in private...

K'Anubis do not mention the Jaw. It's sort of tomb relic and should be returned to main body or burned to ashes. Anyway this thing is not about business, mostly about religion and not relevant to situation.

The Exchange

Male N Half-Orc Brawler 5 | HP: 36/44 | AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 23 (19 Fl) | F: +9 +7, R: +10 +8, W: +7 +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +12 +10, SM +10 +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: heroism, resist energy 10: fire | Martial Flexibility: none

Brady offers no information about the Azerite Pact or Flamebinder's Jaw, but joins K'anubis in a discussion with Qalkami later on regarding The Exchange and their need for a liaison to work with on the Plane of Fire.

Silver Crusade

HP: 67/67 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 18 l F +10, R +6, W +12 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (1/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 4/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/4, D3: 1/1, L4: 3/3, D4: 0/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +11, Diplomacy +13, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +12, Linguistics +7, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 8 l Active Conditions:

"Nope, I think Kanubis pretty well explained everything else," Nella chimes in. Even though Qalkami certainly didn't seem inclined to stab them in the back, she's not inclined to share any more information about the Flamebinder's Jaw or the Azerite Pact than necessary.

Sovereign Court

Female Dwarf LN Slayer 7| HP 67/67 | AC 25(26), T 13, FF 24 CMD 25 | F +9(12), R +8(11), W +5(8) | Init +3 | Perc +12 | SM +12 |

Kulga nods. "Our contract has been upheld."

351 to 389 of 389 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Mindxing's Forged in Flame, Part 2: Cleased With Fire Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.