[GM Wolffauer] SFS 2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament

Game Master Wolffauer

Maps and Handouts


51 to 100 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

Despite the fantastic singing from Arratoi, Freen freezes in fear as he is pushed and highlighted for a song. He looks truly terrified. And confused. And after some time of singing looks pleadingly at Faraeon as if saying "Please help me".

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

If nothing else, Faraeon is a master at taking the spotlight. He leaps into the middle of the impromtu dance circle and works some dramatic acrobatic maneuvers into the moves he breaks out for the crowd.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

Hmm. Maybe 'Operation-Morale Booster' was a bit too ambitious.

Never one to miss a good party, Lily joins in the impromptu dance, morphing her outfit into a sparkly pink dress that matches her hair and literally walking on air to help take the attention off Freen.

Freen:
Later the following day, Lily texts Freen.

"Hiyee! Hey I know we haven't gotten much time to bond during the trip. I'm always a fan of getting to know your fellow agents! Noticed yesterday that dancing and singing doesn't seem to be your thing. And that's okay! If you're interested instead, I took some killer selfies during an earlier mission to Akiton. Those red sand cliffs are impressive! Or if not, no pressure! Looking forward to working with you!"

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

Every time Arratoi runs it Freen aboard the ship, Arratoi bops his shoulders up and down a bit, shoots finger guns at Freen, then harmonizes, "Dance, dance, dance... Can't stop the feeling!!"

Arratoi, seemingly oblivious to Freen's discomfort, follows that up by exclaiming, "You're a superstar, Freen!!! Gimme five!!" Arratoi holds his lil paw up for a high-five.

Regardless of whether Freen reciprocates with a high-five or not, Arratoi will continue to repeat this throughout the rest of the starship voyage.

-------

Later on, Arratoi finds Lily and says, "So hey, I think I've finally figured out this Squeakr thing!! It's a dating app!!! I've now got a date lined up every night for the next two years or so, thankyouverymuch!!!

"So actually, I don't really need this account anymore. I've therefore gone ahead and taken the liberty of resetting the account with your profile..."

Computers (inputting Lily's profile into Squeakr): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

"...and I've lined up dates every night for you over the next two years as well!!!"

Arratoi holds up the datapad to Lily and shows Lily hundreds of 'accepted' dates now filling her calendar. All of the guys Arratoi set Lily up with are variations of this: <Lily's dates for the next two years>


S1-07 | S2-06

Zigvigix shows some interest in Lily's knowledge of the SMC costumes, but doesn't engage as much as she hoped.

Try harder - Diplomacy DC 25:
You manage to get the Exo-Guardian leader talking enough to realize that Zigvigix is struggling to remain positive. They are genuinely concerned about your (all of you) well-being during the upcoming mission.

Ziggy greatly enjoys the party however, and it seems to cheer them up for a while.
--
A few hours after exiting the drift, the Transgressor approaches Mazdrun. The planet is visible only because of the glowing ash clouds at its poles; the distant red sun is too dim to provide illumination.

Zigvigix comes out of their funk and excitedly points out the planet's features, insisting that the pilot slow down for a better look.

The Transgressor makes its approach and lands without incident. Here are the directions to the Arsenal sends Zigvigix while beaming the location to your datapads. You will need to cross about a mile of the crater to get there. I recommend you take Bumpy as you do not want to linger outside. Whatever overtook the Bulwark could still be out there.

And finally, our science officer tells me that we will not be able to communicate once you have left the ship. Something from the darkness shroud seems to be affecting all of our computers, Zigvigix adds with some concern.

You learn that 'Bumpy' is a beat-up all-terrain transport kept on the Transgressor.

Wayfinders

Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

Sunshine sits through the massive party, absently chewing chunks of stewthorn while the other Starfinders cavort around him. I survived two years trapped in a strange star system while being perpetually hunted by hostiles. I can survive this...

***

"So no communications in a likely-threatening, unknown environment. Sounds about par for the course. The first line of survival being named 'Bumpy' is a new touch, though. Let's roll, I guess." He shuffles heavily toward the all-terrain vehicle.

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

Kultanien sits next to Sunshine for a bit.
"Have you tried the fried mushrooms?" she asks. "They should taste really nice."
-
When the conversations turns to the Squeaker app she quickly absents herself from the area.

-=-=-=-=-
Kultanien eyes up Bumpy warily.
"That it has a nickname like that, is not inspiring me with confidence." she admits as she decks herself out in her new Abdarcorp branded suit.

"Has anyone checked out Bumpy to make sure he will actually get us there and back? And who wants to drive?"


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

Lily:
That evening Freen summons at Lily's quarters door.

At the opening of the door Freen looks apprehensive. He gives a small wave, "Hello. You wanted to see me?"

Engineering: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

With his tool bag in hand, Freen takes a few minutes looking over 'Bumpy'.

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

"Thanks Freen. I'd hate for Bumpy to go wrong at the last moment." says Kultanien eyeing up his work.

Then, absently looking out the window at the planet she ads "This is not a pleasant place to get stuck."

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

Faraeon's jaw drops when he sees Lily activate her force soles. "Wha--?! Hey! Great minds think alike, I guess! Force-sole-super-high-five!" The operative leaps from one magically glowing pad of force to another until he reaches the roof of the party room, where he expectantly holds his hand up for Lily to smack!

Oh my goodness! And now we have more than one operative with force soles?! I'm sorry, GM, but get ready for some hardcore shenanigans!

Once the Transgressor hits planetside, Faraeon eagerly bounds down to check out Bumpy with the others. "How's she look, Freen? We gonna make it to the Bulwark in one piece, ya think?"

Auto-aid Engineering (+10 bonus)


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

OOps forgot this..

Freen reacts awkwardly to Arratoi's attentions, giving him a hesitant-five when prompted. After a couple days of it he begins wincing at the sight or sound of Arratoi.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks
Zigvigix wrote:
And finally, our science officer tells me that we will not be able to communicate once you have left the ship. Something from the darkness shroud seems to be affecting all of our computers, Zigvigix adds with some concern.

"Gosh that's TERRIBLE, Ziggy! My comm unit already seems to be affected!"

Sleight of Hand to break comm unit: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36

"Oh, no! Arratoi! I guess that means I'll have to reinstall the app on another comm unit. After the mission. After we've no longer worked together. DARN!"

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

"Well, the fact that our ATV is called Bumpy instead of Break-y is a good thing, right?

"Oh don'tcha worry Lily! There's a comm unit built right into your armor! You can reinstall the app there! Won't take but a few seconds so you can get all that setup and even flick through all those lovely profiles as we're riding along in Bumpy!"

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

"I'd be careful about that.." cautions Kultanien.

"One wrong bump.... may lead to another."


S1-07 | S2-06

Freen gives Bumpy a through going over, and pronounces it old, but functional and has no concerns about it.

The trip across the crater begins uneventfully, though the rough surfaces lets your transport re-earn its nickname. The occasional flash of distant lightning throws the shadowy aura surrounding Sangoro's Bulwark into stark contrast against the planet's pale surface. Looming towers of stone and metal are barely visible behind the shroud. On the route to the Arsenal you spot several temporary structures such barracks and garages, nearly all of them collapsed from disuse.

When you reach the location Zigvigix identified, you find a 10-foot-wide ramped tunnel leading down under the surface. From here you will need to leave Bumpy behind and proceed on foot.

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

Faraeon hops out of the buggy and immediately draws his arc pistol, setting the weapon to stun. He flips down the viewfinder on the camera camera mounted on his shoulder and peers down toward the tunnel.

Perception w/60ft darkvision: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

Arratoi draws his pistol and follows behind the bigger burlier members of the party.

"I guess this is where we go recover the weapons of mass destruction, eh??"


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

Freen presses a hand-sized hex at his hip and a green armor begins encasing his entire body. "I found this lying around on my last mission" He says through the comms. The armor is full body but efficient. It encases the head and has a single red crystal in the middle of the face plate.

Wayfinders

Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

Sunshine steps off Bumpy and powers up his plasma fork. "Heart of darkness. Well, not exactly. Peripheral to the heart of darkness. Something like, I dunno, spleen of darkness. Hugo, let's get moving."

Bumpy shakes as a deceptively unobtrusive shobhad mercenary steps off the rear of the vehicle. He grunts an acknowledgement to the rhyphorian as they both make their way toward the ramp.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

Lily hops out of the buggy and immediately draws her arc pistol, setting the weapon to stun, and peers down toward the tunnel.

Perception w/60ft darkvision: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

The scene is probably rather hilarious as she unintentionally performs the same motions as Faraeon.

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

Faraeon looks down and sees Lily standing next to him, peering off into the darkness and standing in almost the exact same position as himself. He simply smiles to himself and resumes searching the tunnel for anything interesting.

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

Kultanien bids bumps a fond farewell... for the meantime.

Wrapped up in her abdarcorp sticker covered yoshi armor, it is hard to picture the lovely android herself in what appears to be a scene from a horror movie.

"Sooner we get in there, the sooner we get out." she says, drawing her own weapon.


S1-07 | S2-06

Unless otherwise stated, the following will be true within the complex: the ceilings are 15' high, the walls are made of starship-grade adamantine alloy, and it is dimly lit by emergency lights set in the walls and ceilings. The doors are 2 inch thick steel, which are not locked and slide swiftly into the ceiling when a creature touches a panel on either side.

No one spots anything off about the tunnel, so you cautiously enter. It levels off about a hundred yards in, and continues underground for a half a mile before ending at an airlock door. Lily and Faraeon check it out and declare it safe, so the team passes through into the Arsenal.

Once through the airlock you come to a door. After getting the all clear, and ready for anything someone hits the panel. The door slides quickly up revealing the room beyond. This lobby has a wide reception desk embedded with cracked, dusty vidscreens. Several maggot husks, each over a foot long, cover the scratched floor. You spot a insectoid creature behind the desk, and some tiny flying creatures out front. They do not react positively to your presence.

Init:
Init Kultanien: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Init Faraeon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Init Lily: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Init Sunshine: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Init Freen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Init Arratoi: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Init GM: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Init GM: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Position yourselves around the door. Bold below are up.

Status wrote:


[u]Round 1[/u]
Lily
Sunshine
Arratoi
Freen
Tiny bug r
Tiny bug g
Tiny bug b
Large bug
Kultanien
Faraeon


S1-07 | S2-06

The map is a Google sheet. Link in my header and at the top of each page here.

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

Faraeon pulls his hand back from the panel that had opened the door. Turning and looking sheepishly at the others he mutters a quick, "Sorry."

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

"Get the trashy screw-eyed swanky-panted mangy reprobate!" yells Arratoi as he opens fire on green!

Arc pistol vs EAC, get'em: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 = 16
Electric damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Everyone gets +2 to hit green.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

"Lasers on stun! Negotiating after killing something's young is usually more difficult!"

Lily falls back from the door and shoots at the greenish fly!

I assume nothing in this scenario is CR13+, so she can't fail her Trick Attack, but if you need me to roll for some special defense just let me know.

Static Arc Pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 2 = 17 vs FF
Nonlethal, Electricity, Trick Attack: 1d6 + 4 + 4d8 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (8, 7, 7, 5) = 35
Debilitating Trick: Hampering Shot

Battery at 18/20

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

"I'm guessing there is another entrance to this place.." sighs Kultanien.

"We come in peace..." she tries, then winces as her teams weapons open fire.


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

Free lets out a surprised meep!, pulls out a strange looking rifle, and fires in the direction of the insect on the other side of the door. By "fires in the direction" I mean, your pretty sure, by the way Freen holds the rifle, there's a chance he's never fired it before. Also, theres a chance, based on his body language, that he may have closed his eyes as well....before firing.

He does not in fact close his eyes

rifle vs KAC vs Blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
P: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Wayfinders

Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

Life Science to ID: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

Sunshine's face darkens as the insect creatures advance. "Another surprise extermination job. At least this time they're not brainwashed Starfinders." He gestures and projects a surge of superheated energy before taking cover behind the arsenal wall.

Standard cast overheat on red and green, move to space.

Damage (DC 17 Reflex half): 2d8 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6


S1-07 | S2-06

GM Dice:
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Blue Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Green: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Green Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Apari: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Apari Dmg: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 2) + 7 = 14

Arratoi and Lily handedly take out one of the flying critters. Freen fires and hits a second one, while Sunshine's remaining target flies swiftly enough to avoid the worst of his spell.

Sunshine knows these to be a Apari, a mindless bug like vermin, and some of its constituents. I can answer three questions.

Both of the remaining constituents fly to the door and start clawing at Faraeon. 7 slashing damage from one attack

The Apari launches some sort of spike from behind the desk, which flys by Faraeon's head to slam into the far wall. Another constituent crawls out of the Apari and takes flight.

Everyone is up. Round 2 folks, your actions will happen after Kultanien and Faraeon.

Status wrote:


[u]Round 1[/u]
Kultanien
Faraeon -- 7 dmg
[u]Round 2[/u]
Lily
Sunshine
Arratoi
Freen
Apari Constituent r -- 3 dmg
Apari Constituent g
Apari Constituent b -- 12 dmg
Apari Constituent o
Apari

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

Arratoi wracks his brain for a moment trying to recognize these creatures....
Life Science: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
...but comes up with barely a thing.

After mentally shrugging his shoulders, he redirects everyone's attention to the blue one, yelling, "Get that dim-witted babbling silver-witted poetry-reading rust-pile!!"

Arc pistol vs EAC, get'em: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12
Electric damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Ugh...awful rolls this round! But everyone gets +2 to hit blue!!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

"Alright, fans! Lasers off stun!"

Lily steps up and jabs forward at [blue] with the red star plasma kukri bracketed underneath her static arc pistol.

Red Star Plasma Kukri vs EAC: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 = 19 vs FF
Electricity/Fire, Trick Attack: 1d4 + 3 + 4d8 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4, 6, 3, 1) = 19
Debilitating Trick: Hampering Shot

Battery at 19/20

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

"Hey watch it," Faraeon shouts as one of the constituents claws him across the arm. He backflips away from the pair of bugs, then raises his pistol and focuses fire on the one that gotten up in his face.

Trick attack vs. blue. Moving as part of the trick provokes from red, but not from blue, since I have uncanny mobility.

Trick - Acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 CR14 or lower; target is flat-footed
Arc pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Damage (E/NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trick damage: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 6, 5) = 15

Debilitating trick - Target is flat-footed

Wayfinders

Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

What are its special defenses? What are its special attacks? How much HP does it have?

"Yeah, don't be nice to this thing. It's a walking biting hornet's nest." Sunshine casts a second wave of magical heat at the attacking constituents, then powers up his rifle.

Move boost plasma fork, standard cast overheat on the same two targets.

Fire Damage (DC 17 Reflex half): 2d8 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 Jeez, garbage d8 rolls.


S1-07 | S2-06

Defenses: Mutable - every part of its internal physiology can be used to fill a needed role, making it immune to critical hits.
Attacks: Nothing special, just claws and shooting spikes.
HP: Over 100, but the constituents make up some of that value.


S1-07 | S2-06

Damn, lost a post

Faraeon gets a shot off and takes out one bug, but gets clawed by the other as he backs off. 5 slashing from red's AoO

Lily cleaves the remaining bug in the doorway, leaving the path into the lobby clear for the moment.

Sunshine, if you want to change up your action, feel free.

Status wrote:


[u]Round 1[/u]
Kultanien
Faraeon -- 12 dmg
[u]Round 2[/u]
Lily
Sunshine
Arratoi
Freen
Apari Constituent r
Apari Constituent g
Apari Constituent b
Apari Constituent o
Apari


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

Freen flinches and steps into the corner, his head darting around. "Fans?! Oh gods! Is she streaming?!"

He then 'aims' and fires at orange.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

"Stay with us FAraeon!" calls out Kultanien. "They are only bugs, you can eat them if you want."

Inspiring boost, 14 damage restored.

She then moves into the room where she can see what the group is fighting.

Wayfinders

Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

Thanks GM.

Sunshine darts into the doorway and beefs up his rifle with a pulse of magical power.

Move to square, standard cast supercharge weapon on his plasma fork.


S1-07 | S2-06

Freen tries to line up a shot, but can't get a clear view past his companions. Miss

GM Dice:

Apari claw O: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Claw dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Apari spike: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Spike dmg: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (8, 1) + 7 = 16

The remaining constituent dives at Lily, claws flailing. Though she tries to fend it off, it is too fast and too small. 9 slashing

With Kultanien entering the den, she becomes the target of another spike launched from the Apari. 16 piercing

Another constituent leaves its body.

Status wrote:


[u]Round 2[/u]
Kultanien -- 16 dmg
Faraeon
[u]Round 3[/u]
Lily -- 9 dmg
Sunshine
Arratoi
Freen
Apari Constituent r
Apari Constituent g
Apari Constituent b
Apari Constituent o
Apari Constituent m
Apari

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 40/40 HP 34/34 RP 6/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 10/12 Static Arc pistol: 18/20 | Status: Adaptive Serum

"Hey, good tip, Kultanien! Kultanien? Oh no, watch out for those spikes!!" Faraeon runs forward and does a diving roll under the constituent blocking the doorway. As he comes out of his roll, he bounces over into the corner, lines up a shot on orange and fires off a shot.

Uncanny mobility vs orange, so no AoO

Trick - acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35
Arc pistol vs flat-footed EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Damage (E/NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trick damage: 3d8 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) = 15
If there's any chance that was a hit, orange is now flat-foooted for the round

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Rhyphorian Technomancer 6; SP 42/42, HP 34/34, RP 5/7, (FF 5/5); EAC 19+3, KAC 20+3, Mobility; F +4, R +6, W +7; Resist (acid 10), cold 5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +13, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Spell Slots Used: 1x2, 2x2; Reroll used

Taking careful aim at the big apari, Sunshine funnels another bout of arcane energy into his rifle and takes his shot.

Move action empower weapon using a 2nd-level spell slot, standard fire at the apari.

Attack vs EAC (empower weapon): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22
Damage (E+F; supercharged weapon, empowered weapon): 1d8 + 6 + 4d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + (6, 6, 2, 5) + (1, 1) = 32

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

Arratoi addresses Kultanien, "Just a lil prick from a lil prick! Shake it off!"

Inspiring boost heals Kultanien for up to 18SP.

"Get that backward chasm-hearted moss-bearded worthless orange smudge-rubber!!!"

Get 'em gives everyone +2ATK on orange.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

Lily winks at Arratoi, "You know how to say all the right things!"

She then jabs back at [orange]!

Red Star Plasma Kukri vs EAC: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 = 27 vs FF
Electricity/Fire, Trick Attack: 1d4 + 3 + 4d8 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (8, 2, 5, 3) = 25
Debilitating Trick: Hampering Shot

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 19; KAC 19; resit fire&cold/5; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; SP 40/40; HP 34/34; RP 7/7; Envoy

Lining up her pistol on the orange one, she notices that Lilly too has been hurt.

"We'll get you patched up in a second Lilly"

Then she fires.

attack orange vs EAC, inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
F damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5 If orange is already down, then will go for pink.

"Aghh, another one, how many can it make. Kill the pink one."

[ooc]Get em on pink as well, only +1 to hit that


S1-07 | S2-06

Faraeon's shot takes out the constituent by the doorway, while Sunshine blasts away at the Apari (nearly taking out the desk). Arratoi boosts Kultanien, but can't see any other targets. Take a move instead of Get'em if you wish

Lily's target is also gone, if you'd like to move as part of your trick.

Kultanien plinks the constituent closest to the Apari.

Status wrote:


[u]Round 2[/u]
Kultanien
Faraeon
[u]Round 3[/u]
Lily -- 9 dmg
Sunshine
Arratoi
Freen
Apari Constituent r
Apari Constituent g
Apari Constituent b
Apari Constituent o
Apari Constituent m -- 5 dmg, Get'em (+1)
Apari -- 32 dmg

Acquisitives

Male CN Ysoki Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20 KAC 20 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +4, SM: +8+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: jetpack (20/20), antitox +4 vs poisons

Gotcha! Arratoi moved instead.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

CG Halfling Icon Operative (8) | SP 64, HP 50 (Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Fire) | EAC 25, KAC 26 (Uncanny Agility) | Fort +6, Ref +15, Will +8 (Evasion; Reroll failed Reflex; +2 vs Poison/Disease/Fear/Spells/SLAs) | Perception +17 (Low-light; Darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +9 | Speed 40 ft. (Mk 2 Force Soles) | Resolve 9/10 | See Profile for Skills/Attacks

Lily moves in, her shoulder against the wall. She toggles her firearm to lethal and lets off a single shot.

Static Arc Pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Electricity: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Battery at 16/20


SP 42/42 HP 46/46 | RP 6/7 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | DR 5/- Resist 5 Cold, Fire | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14-4, SM: +13-4, Comp +15-4, Eng +15-4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: CURSED!

He then 'aims' and fires at the remaining constituent.

1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30
1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

51 to 100 of 325 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Wolffauer] SFS 2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.