ADQ table 1

Game Master chillblame

Sterich and Keoland
Raiding and destruction in Sterich. Heros are needed.
greyhawk gods


251 to 300 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Init 17
Ogre leader 1 steps forward roaring in fury as attacks Eldric with his Great axe.

great axe: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 1 = 18

damage: 3d6 + 20 ⇒ (2, 4, 2) + 20 = 28

Rage, power attack, tipsy


Init 12
Elnaril (and Parvo) act
Both damage, but do not kill the ogre.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Init 20 (cause I forgot)
Horek feathers Big Johann. He staggers, but is still up

Init 11
Eldric attacks the frost giant, his divinely powered hands striking like hammers. Big Johann, roars, staggers, then falls to the ground. So falls Johann Karlssonn.
Behind him, his Mammoth roars in panic from the fireball, and pulling up his hitching spike, flees the battle.


Jeeves to act


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)
chillblame wrote:
Horek Varshot wrote:
OOC: GM, my Round 1 actions are already up in my previous post as well. Whisper's actions are also there. Let me know if I'm missing something though!
There may be some confusion here. Last round was a surprise round, so only one attack. unless you did some other action. It is now round one

I think I did confuse things by putting my Surprise Round attack and Round 1 attacks in the same post. Just wanted to make sure that Horek's and Whisper's attacks for the Surprise Round and Round 1 are all accounted for?

Surprise Round: Horek fires one arrow at the frost giant, Whisper makes a partial charge against the orc sentry.

Round 1: Horek shoots three arrows into the frost giant, Whisper makes two attacks against the orc sentry. Also, I should probably find out if any of those shots missed? I might try to find the magical arrows after the battle if they survived the 50% chance of being destroyed on a miss. Thanks again, and I'm sorry about the confusion!


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Given the distance, Seltyn will make a perception check to identify the spell being cast. percep: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

If that's good enough, spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

Just getting those low rolls out of the way...


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired
chillblame wrote:


Mazrak, three small fire elementals are near your character, and under your control. Place them where you want, within the limits of the spell

OK. Thanks GM. I will place them and then take Mazrak's actions after your monsters actions in Round Two.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Jeeves?


I will bot jeeves tomorrow if he doesn't post


round one

Jeeves shoots at the nearest target, a dire boar which has been somewhat fried.

MW longbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The arrow slams into the now waking boar. It does not slay it but does hurt it.


The orcs wake up!

They see Eldric, but do they see anyone else?

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

They see Parvo, but no one else. They collectively decide parvo is the ogres' problem, as there is a giant fire elemental right there.

will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Oi! Ain't fire thingi's spost ta be hot?

YaH! Some elf or sommat is playing tricks on I. you two, get that humi. Tha rest, spread out and find that elf!

The orc with a little flag on it was giving the orders

They don't actually know there is an elf around. Orcs tend to blame magic on elves, as a rule

Two orcs attack Eldric

falchion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10

falchion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9

both orcs miss


Seltyn is up


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

I'll keep that premature roll, if it's cool.

Fireball, 35 dmg, centered on the dot in the middle of the ogres. Save DC 20.

percep: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

That was a dwarf. THIS is the elf... he thinks to himself. He then moves closer.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Speaking of dwarves, Mazrak is up, and he's got some real elementals this time.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Chillblame's Ogres goes before Mazrak. Are we in the second round?


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste
Mazrak the Forlorn wrote:
Chillblame's Ogres goes before Mazrak. Are we in the second round?

Nope, my bad. The ogres have to make a save, then get up, if they don't die. Then he gets to play with fire. :)


ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 8
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 19
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 7
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 18
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 4
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 10
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 14
ogre save: 1d20 ⇒ 10


A fireball lands in the ogre camp. exploding in fury. The air is filled with screams and gasps as the ogres fall. Parvo gets his metaphorical eyebrows singed off. None survive (except parvo)


Mazrak is up.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Ah, the joy of Spell Focus! :)


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Eldric felt pride in telling the Frost Giant...but even so was impressed with Seltyn’s raw power. The elf had felled eight ogres in as many seconds! Such arcane prowess was frightening. He was glad that the elf was on his side.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Round Two

Mazrak summons in three Small Fire Elementals. They move toward the nearest enemies standing.

Mazrak can summon in something up to 40' from his position. This is noted by the small yellow boxes. The Small Fire Elementals can then move at a rate of 50'. They will take a double move for their full round actions once summoned in. They will not be able to attack in the current round, but it will give them something to think about.

Mazrak will then hastily move up to about the same point he summoned in one of his Fire Elementals.

40'

The Oracle will then hold out his palm and fire a ray of Searing Light toward one of the Orcs.

RTA Base+5,Dex+1,Haste+1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 123d8 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) = 12

I placed a yellow line at the target. Hits a 12 Touch AC for 12 points of damage. Mazrak's Searing Light has a 170' range. Mazrak has Precise Shot.

The image of the large Fire Elemental disappears.

AC23 HP46


Orc leader 1 heads towards Elric, but fails to get there. Ogre leader 2 Moves and casts a spell

spellcraft DC21:
bless

The dire boars recoil from the fireball.


And because I forgot, a few orcs attack

falchion vs whisper: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

And Orc archers vs Parvo

shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Round 2

Horek: 20
orc leader 2: 18
ogre leader 1: 17
Elnaril: 12
Eldric: 11
Frost Giant (Big Johann): 11
Jeeves: 9
orcs: 8
Seltyn: 7
ogres: 7
Mazrak: 6.5
orc leader 1: 5
ogre leader 2: 4

Horek is up


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

The plainsman keeps his distance for the moment, continuing to fire his bow as he steps toward the combat, leaving the cover of the boulder as he shifts aim to the spellcasting ogre. Whisper stands her ground against the orc sentry, trying to finish the creature off.

Combat Details:

Horek's Longbow Attack (1st): 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 4 + 1 + 3 = 35 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?) AC
Longbow Damage (Giant Bane): 1d8 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 + 3 + (3, 1) = 17 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?)

Horek's Longbow Attack (Haste): 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 4 + 1 + 3 = 21 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?) AC
Longbow Damage (Giant Bane): 1d8 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 + 3 + (2, 3) = 18 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?)

Horek's Longbow Attack (2nd): 1d20 + 5 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 + 1 = 13 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?) AC
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9 vs. Blue (Ogre Leader 2?)

Whisper's Bite Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 31 vs. Orc Sentry's AC
Bite Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 13 vs. Orc Sentry
Whisper's 'Trip' CMB Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18 vs. Orc Sentry's CMD

Whisper's Bite Attack (Haste): 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 17 vs. Orc Sentry's AC
Bite Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 16 vs. Orc Sentry
Whisper's 'Trip' CMB Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 = 14 vs. Orc Sentry's CMD

Will continue to fire longbow for this round, this time aiming at Ogre Leader #2 (the spellcaster? with the blue dot I think?) standing behind the dead frost giant. Looks like he's just within 110' range and not engaged in melee, so no penalties apply. Only the first two shots (with higher BAB) will be with a Giant Bane arrow, the third will be a standard arrow. Next round I should have a nice clear charge lane to get into melee combat with something.
Note that if Whisper trips the orc sentry with that first bite attack, the second 'haste' attack will be at an additional +4 to the attack roll (for a total of 21.)


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Spellcraft + Inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (4) = 20, grr.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

You can speak at any time, right? I think so, anyway.

DC 25 perception:
Seltyn whispers with the Message spell. The ogre just cast Bless. It helps them fight a little better.


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Elnaril moves to a new piece of cover and fires his crossbow at the orc guard to his 1 o'clock.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 211d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Agathion Eidolon 6 +6 Perc , F +7, R +8, W +2 (+4 morale bonus vs. ench spells and effects)+4 bonus vs. poison, +4 bonus vs. petrification, 51 HP, 29 AC, 24 CMD

Parvo, with much fanfare tears into the orcs on the left flank.

Charging bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 181d6 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


Horek Varshot wrote:

The plainsman keeps his distance for the moment, continuing to fire his bow as he steps toward the combat, leaving the cover of the boulder as he shifts aim to the spellcasting ogre. Whisper stands her ground against the orc sentry, trying to finish the creature off.

** spoiler omitted **

Will continue to fire longbow for this round, this time aiming at Ogre Leader #2 (the spellcaster? with the blue dot I think?) standing behind the dead frost giant. Looks like he's just within 110' range and not engaged in melee, so no penalties apply. Only the first two shots (with higher BAB) will be with a Giant Bane arrow, the third will be a standard arrow. Next round I should have a nice clear charge lane to get into melee combat with something.
Note that if Whisper trips the orc sentry with that first bite attack, the second 'haste' attack will be at an additional +4 to the attack roll (for a total of 21.)

Horek's first two arrows drop the ogre priest, the third missing.

Whisper kills the orc sentry
Whisper can retask his haste action if you want


Elnaril Ilikas wrote:

Elnaril moves to a new piece of cover and fires his crossbow at the orc guard to his 1 o'clock.

[dice=Crossbow]1d20+9; 1d8+1

The orc is struck, but still stands


Parvo, Eidolon wrote:

Parvo, with much fanfare tears into the orcs on the left flank.

[dice=Charging bite]1d20+15; 1d6+12

Parvo charges, snarling out his war growl, sounding like yet unlike any natural creature. The Orc he opposes gaps at the creature before him, before screaming as his throat is ripped out.


Ogre leader 1 (Gnarsh) roaring in rage, strikes at Eldric

great axe: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

damage: 3d6 + 20 ⇒ (2, 1, 6) + 20 = 29

great axe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

damage: 3d6 + 20 ⇒ (4, 1, 6) + 20 = 31

Though the blows are powerful, the aim is bad as Eldric sidesteps the shattering strikes


Orc leader 2 casts a spell and fades from sight

spellcraft DC22:
invisibility


Horek: 20
orc leader 2: 18
ogre leader 1: 17
Elnaril: 12
Eldric: 11 is up
Jeeves: 9 is up
orcs: 8
Seltyn: 7
ogres: 7
Mazrak: 6.5
orc leader 1: 5


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

DC 25 percep:
The orc went invisible, but I can still see him.


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Attacking orc leader first. Second and last Smite Evil for the day. Ignores all DR

Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 6 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 5 = 18
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Hit: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 5 = 19
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Flurry: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 6 = 38
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 5 = 20
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

Confirm: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 6 = 25
Crit: 1d6 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 5 = 13

Iterative: 1d20 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 5 = 19
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Total damage if a 25 hits: 18 + 19 + 20 + 13 = 70
Total Fire Damage: 10 + 7 + 8 = 25
Total: 70 + 25 = 95

Eldric was surrounded, or, well...he used to be. Now he was surrounded by charred corpses. The orcish leader swung his axe with enough force to fell even an dwarven tunnel warden. The problem was, he had to land the blows to do any damage. And Eldric did not want to give him the opportunity. He struck out with his hands, again, and again, and again. Hitting the orc under the arm pit, in the throat, in the knees...methodically taking the larger opponent down. Each opening was painfully exploited, made all the worse by the flames that spread from his hands and onto the orc. As before, the flames were golden in color as he channeled the fury of Pelor against all that was evil. He couldn’t do it for long, but he knew the importance of the moment. It was imperative that the enemy leadership was removed, so that the foe couldn’t effectively bring their numbers to bear.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Horek smiles grimly as his two arrows drop the ogre priest, his eyes tracking the valuable arrow that misses, figuring to retrieve the missile after the battle to perhaps use it later - if it wasn't destroyed.

Seeing Whisper finish the orc quickly, the plainsman calls out to his wolf companion, who comes loping back easily to join him as he casts his bow aside and reaches back for the axe strapped to his back, ready to charge into the fray...

OOC: I'll have Horek call out "Come" (free action) to Whisper, bringing her back to his side as a move action in Round 2. He'll also drop his longbow as a free action and next round will draw the weapon and move toward the combat - but I'll post details when his action his up again in Round 3. GM, would you roll that 50% chance of destruction for that missed arrow? I presume the four I shot at the frost giant in the Surprise Round and Round 1 were all hits? If not, please roll any misses for those as well. I'll take a low result as a 'good' one, so 01-50 means the arrow wasn't destroyed, if that's OK? Thanks!


1d100 ⇒ 85

Missed arrow is intact. May take a bit to find


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves continues firing his longbow, this time targeting the boars who are closest to him. (Will keep firing until one drops then move on the next one, starting with the one in the bottom right.)

Longbow1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15,Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Longbow2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11,Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

@GM - I am going ahead and posting Mazrak's actions to help move things along, as it would likely be another 24 hours before I could post again. If there are enemies still standing within 50' of the Fire Elementals, then they will engage with their slam attack. If there are not three separate targets, then they will group on whichever is still standing. If you could move the tokens, it would be appreciated. If there are no targets within 50' they will take a 50' move action toward the nearest targets.

The small Fire Elementals will engage the nearest enemies. Each picking a different one.

Fire Elemental 1 slam + Fire Damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5

Fire Elemental 2 slam + Fire Damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 131d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4

Fire Elemental 3 slam + Fire Damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (3) = 7

DC11 Reflex Save or Burn (Ex) A creature with the burn special attack deals fire damage in addition to damage dealt on a successful hit in melee. Those affected by the burn ability must also succeed on a Reflex save or catch fire, taking the listed damage for an additional 1d4 rounds at the start of its turn (DC 10 + 1/2 burning creature’s racial HD + burning creature’s Con modifier). A burning creature can attempt a new save as a full-round action. Dropping and rolling on the ground grants a +4 bonus on this save. Creatures that hit a burning creature with natural weapons or unarmed attacks take fire damage as though hit by the burning creature and must make a Reflex save to avoid catching on fire.

Mazrak himself will take a five foot step and fire a pair of arrows.

Hasted Arrow +5Base +1Dex +2Bow +1Haste -2 DA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Regular Arrow +5Base +1Dex +2Bow +1Haste -2 DA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Damage modifier is +3Str +2Bow +4DA. I put a little yellow block at Mazrak's range increment. If there are no targets left standing up to that point, then he will fire at the nearest next targets with a -2 to the above rolls. Otherwise, he will fire at the nearest targets that he fully sees. Thanks for your assist.

AC23 HP46


Eldric I moved you five feet to attack the orc leader

Eldric attacks the snarling orc, his burning fists flaring as he strikes. Punch, punch, and spin kick and the orc is down, his corpse a smouldering wreak

morale roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 and that is a fail


Jeeves first arrow strikes home, Killing the wounded beast. The second arrow deflects off the boar's tough hide.


Orcs and Ogres are up

Seeing their leader fall, the orcs break and rout away, shrieking. The Dire boars follow their owners by instinct, also feeling the panic.

And there are no ogres left, except the leader, too maddened by his rage to flee.


Horek: 20
orc leader 2: 18
ogre leader 1: 17
Elnaril: 12
Eldric: 11 is up
Jeeves: 9 is up
orcs: 8 are routing
Seltyn: 7 is up
Mazrak: 6.5 you may want to modify your turn


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

It is not too much of a modification.

The first Fire Elemental slams into a fleeing Orc.

edit: The other two charge at the Hill Giant.

That would be an additional -2, so they miss. See map.

Mazrak fires arrows at that same fleeing Orc that has been attacked by the First Fire Elemental.

As a note, I forgot to add my racial bonus vs. Orcs in the rolls above. So Mazrak's hit rolls are 24 and 19 vs the Orcs. If the the Orc falls with the first arrow, he will shift to the one above.

AC23 HP46


That's an ogre. Less meaty than a hill giant

Fire elemental 1 strikes the fleeing orc but fails to kill it, but Mazraks first arrow kills it, and the second kills the one beyond.

The other two swarm onto the raging ogre leader

Elemental 2 misses

Elemental 3 hits the beastial leader


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn fires off another fireball, hoping to take out some of the injured boars, and including the invisible caster, who he can see.

fireball: 9d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5, 2, 2, 5, 5, 5, 4, 5) + 3 = 37

percep: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Let's get to the wagons! Secure the wagons! Seltyn yells.

No need for subtlety at this point.

251 to 300 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ADQ Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.