ADQ table 1

Game Master chillblame

Sterich and Keoland
Raiding and destruction in Sterich. Heros are needed.
greyhawk gods


51 to 100 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Lashton looks on seeming a little unfocused and left out of the conversation.
Yes. Well, you seem to be on top of things. I have things to do. Algorthas, deal with it. He turns to the Prefect
Come, Randos, with have important matters to attend and he bustles out.
Randos sighs. I am available if you need any questions on religious matters, or if you need something, let us say, different. But Algorthas can help you with most things. Farewell, and Pelor's blessing upon you and your task. And he leaves as well.


Algorthas watches Lashton leave and mutters something

DC 20 perception:
what an ass

He turns back to you
Well I hope I can help you.


did you take the spare items? if so who did?


Also the map of the region. I will also post the link above.

the map

I made a slight mark in the hex you are suggested to go to start looking. Each hex is ten leagues (thirty miles) across.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Looking over the items graciously provided by our host, Mazrak will comment "I can read and cast these." The Oracle points to the Endure Element scrolls.

Items provided:scroll of endure elements x2 (divine), Two potions of cure moderate wounds, two potions of lesser restoration, scroll of mount (10th level cast)

The potions of healing and lesser restoration should go to front line fighter types. The scroll of Mount, of course, makes sense with Elnaril.

@chillblame - I would say indeed that is a slight mark. I do not see it. Anyone else see Chillblame's mark on this old map? That looks like from the original Greyhawk map. I guess Gygax drafted it. Edit: Someone called DARLENE drafted the first World of Greyhawk maps. Gygax created the world, but the art for the publications was from DARLENE. She dropped her surname and is simply known by this.


It is one hex diagonal down west, then three south from istivin


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste
Mazrak the Forlorn wrote:

Looking over the items graciously provided by our host, Mazrak will comment "I can read and cast these." The Oracle points to the Endure Element scrolls.

Items provided:scroll of endure elements x2 (divine), Two potions of cure moderate wounds, two potions of lesser restoration, scroll of mount (10th level cast)

The potions of healing and lesser restoration should go to front line fighter types. The scroll of Mount, of course, makes sense with Elnaril.

Seltyn wants the scroll. He can copy it into his spellbook. Elnaril already knows it. The rest should be distributed as you describe.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste
Jeeves the Inimitable wrote:

Jeeves perks up quite a bit when Seltyn asks him the question.

"Well, my last master was Baron Frogmorten of Keoland. I was with him until the barony was dissolved during the recent troubles. After that I have been freelancing, but have not had serious employment. I am trained as a bodyguard, but helped my last master with inquiries into various subjects, so I know quite a bit about many things."

Very good. It's hard to find people with more esoteric knowledge who can also swing a guisarme with authority.

I think we could work well together. Your compensation will be an equal 1/6th share in any treasure we obtain. Are you amenable to such an arrangement?


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves nods curtly, but with obvious enthusiasm twinkling in the corner of his eye.

"Yes of course, that would be perfectly adequate."

The older human then holds out his hand to Seltyn to shake on their agreement.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn shakes on it.

Excellent. I'm sure we will do well, and have plenty to talk about in our travels as we drive back the monstrous hordes.

Seltyn isn't used to having a servant, so it takes him a minute to come up with something for Jeeves to do.

Keep an eye on the horizon. If you spot anything, let us know.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves nods. "Yes of course, the horizon won't stand a chance."

With that he moves to his pack and tries to rearrange things a bit better, after which he returns to Seltyn to adapt the wizard's spell into his own alchemical formulae. (Copying spell into my formula book spending 10gp on ink.)


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Oh, yeah. If we have an hour, Seltyn needs to learn the spell.

DC16 spellcraft check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36 He done learned it real good!

And 10gp, too. Can Jeeves copy spells from Seltyn's spellbook?

EDIT: Looks like he can.


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

While copying the spell and standing next to Seltyn, Jeeves mutters something to the elf under his breath.

DC 10 Perception check to anyone other than Seltyn:
"Mastersevenleaf, I know this is quite unorthodox, but might I be so bold as to know what spells you have in your spellbook? If I could learn them too, it would double our effectiveness in the field, I believe."


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Absolutely. One can never have too many spells, or formulae. What makes you stronger makes us all stronger.

Seltyn goes through his book, telling Jeeves that he may copy any spell that he can convert to a formula, whenever there's time. It costs Seltyn nothing, and makes for a more capable servant, too.

Better than a familiar! :D Just look at my known spells on my page and see what you can use.


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life
Seltyn Sevenleaf wrote:
Absolutely. One can never have too many spells, or formulae. What makes you stronger makes us all stronger.

Sadly we picked the same spells, at least the ones that I can create extracts for :(


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Well, crap. I didn't see your list.


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Seltyn is right., if he copies the scroll it does take some of the burden off me.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

I could prep a few. if Jeeves can, too, we can each just cast it twice. It would save you a lot of slots.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Cool!


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for Alorthas' comment.
Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 for Jeeves' comment.

Horek chuckles at Algorthas' muttered comment, his sharp ears having picked up the insult directed at the pompous nobleman. "I couldn't agree more." He grins at the Pelorite, then glances at Seltyn and Jeeves who seem to be coming to an accord of some sort, before eyeing the potions and scrolls that have been offered, and finally turning back to the cleric. "You have been very generous already, especially with the outdoor gear we will need to survive our journey. With your blessings and a little luck, we will find these hill giants and learn more of what threatens these lands. And of course end their threat permanently."

OOC: I wouldn't mind a potion of each healing and lesser restoration, if that's OK with everyone? I'm thinking we don't need much more in the way of help (beyond the list of gear I have put up) and we're ready to be on our way!


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

It makes sense to me that Horek would have one of each.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste
Mazrak the Forlorn wrote:
It makes sense to me that Horek would have one of each.

And the other two for Eldric. Gotta keep the frontliners breathing.


Algorthas says Well the gear I promised should be in the yard and he takes you all out into the yard. There you see, on a few tables sets of cold-weather gear, winter blankets, backpacks, and other assorted general gear (waterskins, flintstones and so on).

If you can think of anything else, I will attempt to get it. But time is short. It is a journey of several days, so scribing spells and such can be done en route.

Also available are arrows, bolts for crossbows, a few maces and morning stars, and so on.


Unless there is anything else, you mount up and ride.

You head south-west along the river, which guides your path for a few days. The first villagers you pass seem like armed camps. With the royal passport, you are accepted, but little information is available beyond greater danger to the south. Near the end of the first day, you find your first village that has been burnt out. Any survivors have left days ago. Ther are many dead bodies, the people here did not go down without a ferocious fight. Apart from the villagers, local militia, orcs and a couple of ogres lie dead, stripped of useful gear.

Survival tracking DC 15:
ogre and orc tracks, and some wagons were loaded and taken south.

It is getting dark, in perhaps a half an hour.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Back in Istivin, Mazrak will stock up on arrows and take a mace. He already has cold weather gear.

When the party arrives at the burnt-out village, Mazrak will quietly go and kneel over one of the dead Ogres.

GM Chillblame:
Mazrak will discreetly as possible use his Voice of the Grave ability to ask the dead Ogre some questions in Giant. DC17 Will Save. 1.)Can you give me directions to the Hill Giant Nosnra's location? If yes, 2.)How far away is he? And finally, 3.)In what direction is his steading?


A roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

mazrak:
alas, the spell does not function


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Mazrak gives a "Hmmmph!"

GM Chillblame:
If at first.... You said there were a couple of dead Ogres. Mazrak will go to the other one, and try again. Discretely, of course. ;)


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Eldric walked through the burnt out wreckage of the village, a look of shock and sadness written on his face. He had trained long and hard, but had very little in real experience. Seeing the multitude of corpses, each with evidence of a violent death, was sobering.

”We should cremate the bodies of the people who fell here.” He said, after some time. ”They died protecting their lands and family, and for that should be honored. Would anyone here mind helping me with the bodies, or with finding wood for a pyre?”


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Mazrak will look at the Monk, and nod in the affirmative. He will help with the bodies, and the fire, and whatever else may be needed.

He will then look at Eldric, "The dead Ogres do not belong on the same pyre as these good folk. What do you suggest we do with them?"


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn responds. I suggest we behead the orcs and ogres, and put their heads on sticks. That will let any other monsters who come this far see what awaits them.

He turns to Jeeves. Why don't you find some suitable sticks and put the heads on them? I'll help our friends gather the bodies, and I'll use fire magic to burn them. We'll make separate piles. Our human friends will burn separately from these unworthy beasts.

Once the bodies are piled up, Seltyn will cast a couple fireballs to get them burning real good. He says nothing about the pile of monsters, and sets them ablaze.

Before he ignites the humans, he invites the rest of the party to pray or say a few words in recognition of their sacrifice, then he'll light them up.


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

He listened to Seltyn, and then shook his head. ”That would be time consuming, difficult...as their necks seem quite thick and would require something sturdy, like a spear, and most importantly, would be acting out of hatred. When combating the dark, we should be careful to not let it infect our hearts. Their bodies will be eaten by scavengers and will rot. Is that not enough?”


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

I understand your misgivings, Eldric. But, we are not dealing with sane creatures. They are driven only by cruelty and fear.

k. local: 10 + 13 = 23

Ogres will eat anything, even rotting corpses. If they come here again, they will find a feast. I'd rather give them a good scare and empty bellies. They might think twice about heading further north. I have a longsword. Jeeves can use it to make quick work of their heads.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Deciding that there was much of War that he didn’t understand, Eldric let the matter drop. He instead focused on seeing to the bodies of the fallen defenders, and giving them a proper sending.

Perform Sing: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36

He began to sing as he worked, his voice as pure as an Aasimar’s could be.

”We all, verily, worship you, Pelor,

We all, verily, bow down before the sun,

We all, verily, are devoted unto your light,

We all, verily, give praise unto your healing,

We all, verily, yield thanks unto your strength,

We all, verily, are patient in your mercy.

Oh, Lord. We are thy servants and the sons and the daughters of thy servants, who have believed in thee and thy signs. In the darkness we raise our faces unto thy light. Thou Who forgivest the sins of men and concealest their faults, grant these admission within the precincts of Thy transcendent mercy that shone before the foundation of earth and air. Pelor! Purify them from trespasses, dispel their sorrows, and change their darkness into light. Verily, Thou art the Generous, the Powerful, the Forgiver and the Bestower.“

K Religion for Rites and dealing with the bodies properly: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Mazrak will listen to the conversation between Eldric and Seltyn. "I agree with this good Elf. This is about saving the lives of others to the north. Ogres spook easily. I say give them something to fear. Make them think twice about heading north. I say stake their whole bodies. Let them rot and be a feast for the carrion. Let them tremble at our coming."


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Seeing the devastation before him Elnaril decides it would be a good time to call his good friend. After summoning Parvo, and with his help Elnaril will assist Eldric with the bodies.

"You know, I'm not one to care for the welfare of ogres but Eldric does have a point. I'm not saying doing that wouldn't have the effect you desire but there is a point at which it becomes to easy to inflict cruelties upon your enemies."


M Agathion Eidolon 6 +6 Perc , F +7, R +8, W +2 (+4 morale bonus vs. ench spells and effects)+4 bonus vs. poison, +4 bonus vs. petrification, 51 HP, 29 AC, 24 CMD

Once summoned the agathion eidolon bounds around happily for a short moment before sobering somewhat and helping with the tragic task.


Mazrak the Forlorn wrote:
Mazrak gives a "Hmmmph!"

Another random roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

mazrak:
you realize that although your cast is quiet, the ogre will speak aloud. The others will hear it. Do you still want to do the effect


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Mazrak has stated his thoughts, but will yield to whatever direction the party takes.

Chillblame:
I say yes. And if it means banishment from the party, then so be it. You can then find another Cleric type. I am going to play this Oracle the way I think it should be played.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Seltyn marvels at the eidolon, very impressed.

What an amazing creature! It must be quite a good friend to have in a pinch.

He speaks to the group. We bury our dead, with ceremonies, love, and tears. Ogres eat their dead. They have no concept of compassion or civility. They are lower than wild animals. They will eat whatever flesh we leave them, and seek out more people to torture and devour in the cruelest ways they can devise.

This is grim business, but we must speak to them in terms their stunted, evil minds can comprehend. We must make them weak and afraid to advance, if only for a while. We owe that to the brave allies who stand behind us, still ready to defend their own.

Think of the scene in LOTR, with the pile of burnt bodies and the orc head on a stick. It sends a message, ugly as it may be.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Mazrak will simply nod his head in agreement with Seltyn.

I see both sides of the issue. But is it evil to cause the evil to be in fear? I think not. But again, I will side with Seltyn, but if the other four disagree, then Mazrak will yield to the majority.


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

”One head. Atop the enemy dead. Of whomever appeared to be a leader. Enough to send a message. To do it to all of them would be just to revel in an already unpleasant and morally questionable deed.”


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

That seems like the wisest move, Eldric. Less gruesome, but it still sends the right message. I appreciate your reluctance to engage in savagery. I share that reluctance. If we leave any bodies unburnt, they will feed on them. I would not subject these poor souls to any further indignities, nor give our enemies sustenance.

If everyone's cool with it, we'll make 2 piles and Seltyn will light them with a couple Scorching Rays. It's getting dark, and the mount spells only last 7 hours. We can camp nearby, and go on in the morning.


Wounds (17) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Save one of the scorching rays. Eldric can light the human pile with his hands without expending a spell slot. And it would be very IC for him to do so as he’d be the one saying the prayers for the dead


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Cool.

Seltyn thinks about it, and decides the dead monsters aren't worth a 2nd level spell slot. He casts Ray of Frost, converting it to fire, until they're burning well.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 70 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Attack: +1 Obsidian Greataxe +13/+8 [+15/+10 when 'Raging'] (1d12 +7 [+10 when 'Raging']) | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Attack: Bite +11 (1d8 +7) & Trip (CMB +12)

Survival Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 (additional +3 to identify/follow tracks)

Horek studies the ground intently, then speaks. "Ogre and orc tracks, and some wagons were loaded and taken south." He hears the words of his comrades, but doesn't speak as he gazes around the site of the massacre, his face stony and grim. Memories of his own village rise up in his mind and the ranger feels the rage building in his blood, but he forces it away. Not now. Soon, though. Soon enough there will be an enemy to kill, and then he will let his own animal spirit cry out for vengeance.

As though sensing his inner anguish, Whisper steps to his side and presses her muzzle against his side. Absently, he strokes the wolf's soft fur as he once again studies the tracks and follows their path to the south with his eyes while the others decide how to deal with the dead enemy and the villagers. He will help them of course, once a plan is made. But his thoughts are elsewhere, far to the south - or perhaps not so far. Soon.

OOC: Sheesh, another wasted crit? Chill, maybe I can glean some additional information with that roll? Perhaps numbers, how long ago they were left, if they had prisoners, etc. Hopefully I can follow them for awhile too?


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Jeeves ties up the horses and immediately gets to work helping the others pile the bodies for the funerals. It is a grim task, but the Keolander seems not very bothered by it.

Just like at the Battle of Seven Sisters. How many dead did we give to the flames that night? More than I can count.

As he is working, a thought comes to Jeeves and he speaks up, addressing his companions.

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 9 + (4) = 21

"One of us should keep watch while the rest dispose of the dead. It is a time of war and I have seen enemies attack while others are busy burying the dead. Ruthless enemies prefer to catch their opponents while they are distracted with other matters, and our foes are nothing if not ruthless. I would be happy to serve as a lookout, although if someone else wishes to do so, I am happy to continue our work here in the village."

Jeeves then looks about for the tallest structure in the village from which he could mount a lookout.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 M. Armor, Shield, Haste

Good idea, Jeeves. We don't need any surprises.


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 24/26 AC, 19 CMD

Elnaril smirks at something. "Hey Jeeves. Wanna lift?"


M Agathion Eidolon 6 +6 Perc , F +7, R +8, W +2 (+4 morale bonus vs. ench spells and effects)+4 bonus vs. poison, +4 bonus vs. petrification, 51 HP, 29 AC, 24 CMD

Knowing what is on Elnaril's mind Parvo trots over to Jeeves with a mischievous gleam in it's eyes.


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Elnaril, can Jeeves see to what you are referring?

51 to 100 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ADQ Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.