Ultra Plus Blackmoon Survey

Game Master Will Huston

Slides and Maps!


51 to 100 of 201 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Blackmoon Survey

"Unfortunately, the terrain prevents anything wheeled to make it, and we can't risk disturbing anything from a hover-jet, so you'll have to hoof it. It took an entire squadron of zoms to lug our equipment there. Fortunately, the hike is not that far. Should take you lot less than half an hour." Berchta says, "But, I'm more than happy to accompany you to the dig site, considering I'm a digger

The hike, indeed only takes the group about 20 minutes to get there.

Map is now present on slide six. Please feel free to move your characters about, as they study the dig site.

DC 18 Physical Science or Survival:
An electric chill is in the air, and there are radioactive clouds on the horizon. You need to be able to get to shelter at a moment's notice. The cabs to those yellow diggers would work

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor spends most of the time marching for the 20 minutes just starring ahead, cataloging the terrain and features of this place.

What is it like to be a digger? Do you find it rewarding?

Phys science: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 4) | SP 22/28, HP 28/28 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 7/7

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

As Uli bounds along with his companions he toggles his clothes to protect against any inclement wind, but doesn't have anything more concrete to do for protection until then.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight

Frinke will search the first one perception: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (7) = 12
Yeah, Lexicor, guess we better get this done in 5 minutes then.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

"I can assess this is a very large red rock, but not much more than this. I'm afraid my skills fall in the "people" category”. DuQuesne smiles and looks around, aloof. “I hope we don’t have to evade the site in a rush - running all the distance back would be quite an experience”, still a little miffed by having to walk, with all the vehicles parked around them.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 5/9 | RP 4/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

Bisig takes a look around, trying to see if there are any discernible tracks that may lend a clue to where the attackers came from.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Acquisitives

HP 14/14 | SP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | KAC 18 EAC 19 | F +2 R +6 W +6 [+2 vs fear] | 30 ft. | Init +5 | Perc +9 | DV60'

Carlos checks his sniper laser rifle and slowly settles behind the group, then adds in a whisper:

- Be careful. I sense danger in the air.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 any movement except my companions


Blackmoon Survey

Frinke, inspecting one of the diggers finds big scrapes, like slash marks on the diggers. A quick look around shows similar marks on the other diggers. If those who are mechanically inclined wish to investigate, please move your icon next to a digger.

DC 14 Engineering:
The damage is not natural wear and tear.

a 2nd DC 18 Engineering check, can only be made after someone makes the first:
You examine the internal machinery of the excavator. The electric circuits were rewired and rerouted from the main hydraulic system to the drive train. No mindless or feral undead could have done this.

"Oi, do you suppose you should look at what the excavators have already dug out over here?"Berchta shouts.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 4) | SP 22/28, HP 28/28 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 7/7

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"Huh. Claw marks aside, the circuits have been rewired. Wasn't anything feral that did that."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne approaches Uli and his digger. “Rewired? Can you tell to what purpose, Uli? If this is sabotage, the situation is much different than we were led to believe!”. He turns towards Berchta. “Berchta, haven’t any of you examined these diggers? Come see this!”.

Acquisitives

HP 14/14 | SP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | KAC 18 EAC 19 | F +2 R +6 W +6 [+2 vs fear] | 30 ft. | Init +5 | Perc +9 | DV60'

Carlos does not lower his rifle even for a moment, scanning the area through the telescopic sight.

- The more I listen to you guys, the less I like it. Sabotage? Okay. It couldn't be that simple.

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor tries to follow what Uli is describing

engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Yes, I see what you are saying. This is highly illogical!

engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

I do not follow the additional references, but it seems we have some sort of intelligent nemesis at work.


Blackmoon Survey

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
"No, I haven't. The group we're looking for were sent here to investiga--"

A sound like a depressurizing airlock roars through the area as driving winds rock the excavators with metallic creaks and groans. As dirt and dust fly up in a curtain of particulate fog, the wind’s sound begins to chatter like the sound of thousands of miniscule mandibles clacking together in search of things to shear and tear.

The storm has arrived. The cabs of these excavators can protect its inhabitants from the Eoxian glass-storm.

Everyone is close enough to an excavator to get in without an issue. Its slightly cramped in the most southern digger, but no issue.

The glass shards falling from the sky last only about half a minute.

Once it is safe outside, Berchta returns to the excavated stone. These large, slablike stones jut from the earth at a crooked angle and look like a mix between slate and obsidian.

DC 15 Perception to investigate stones:
There looks to be blast marks on the stone.

only open if you succeed on the above AND have ranks in engineering:
the blast marks match what you'd expect from a sniper rifle

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight

perception: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (3) = 8

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Nothing to see here

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 5/9 | RP 4/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

Bisig climbs out of the cab of the excavator he had sheltered in during the storm and heads to rejoin the group near the large stones, keeping an eye on his surroundings with his laser rifle at the ready.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Perception : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Lexicor does not notice much other than marveling at the power of the storm

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 4) | SP 22/28, HP 28/28 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 7/7

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

"Hnn. See these scorch marks? Something shot up these stones. Judging by the radius and pattern, they were using something precise, probably a sniper rifle."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

"It seems obvious the "feral undead" attacks are nothing but a ruse. We are dealing with an enemy that is resourceful, deadly and calculating!". DuQuesne pulls out his tactical plasma bolter. "Better be ready for anything!"

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor nods to both comments.

But where is their base of operations? Or do we setup and wait for their next strike here?

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

"We could look for tracks or hints left behind - where would be the best place for a sniper to hide in this area?" DuQuesne stares at the tops of the rocks nearby, shielding his eyes from the ambient light with one hand, even though he has no idea what he's looking for.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Blackmoon Survey

"I suggest y'all talk to Tayhelm, make sure she's appraised of this here situation."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Yes, very much so, Berchta - do you think we should go back, or a quick report via comm unit would suffice?”. DuQuesne keeps looking around, worried the attackers might still be around.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight

I was going to ask the same thing. You beat me to it Duquesne.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 5/9 | RP 4/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"I think a quick call on the comm will suffice, and Tayhelm can let us know if we should come back in."

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

”I agree. Unless we cannot reach Tayhelm for some reason. Send and continue would seem prudent. “


Blackmoon Survey

One of you makes the call and reports what you have found at the site to Tayhelm.

"Hmm," she ponders, "This is a rather lucrative contract for some of my Akitonian diggers; they've been able to send most of their earnings back home, and if they can extend their contract, that's more money in their pocket... I'm suspecting that this is some sort of sabotage on part of our contractors. With the violet weather and inherent danger to being outside our perimeter, I'm not sure its wise to let you remain out there."

I will need a diplomacy check to get her to let you continue investigating.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Taylehm, I understand and appreciate your concern, but I believe we can do more good out here investigating the site than back at the base. The culprits certainly don’t expect us to be risking our necks in this crazy weather! And I wouldn’t recommend placing blames so soon - if there’s something I’ve learned working in corporate business, is that hardly things are as simple as they seem.” DuQuesne tries to disarm the tension and suspicions.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Blackmoon Survey

There's a brief pause over the line, "Understood, you are the go team, I will defer to your judgement. Berchta, I need you to return to base."

The digger groans, "Listen, with possible snipers, I don't feel great about leaving you guys high and dry." She approaches one of the excavators, and opens up the glove compartment, "Security cache. Y'all probably got better use of it then we do at the moment." She presents the party with four Mark I Healing Serums, a folded up basic suit of iridshell armor, a thunderstrike sonic pistol, and from behind the excavator's seat, she finds a frostbite-class zero rifle.

Berchta gives directions to the canyon that the security forces were dispatched to. "Unfortunately, the only way to get there's to hoof it. Ground's too unstable and uneven to use a vehicle."

give you guys a moment to divy up the new gear, if you want

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Healing serum is better than a weapon or armor Lex won’t use.

Lexicor nods in agreement as he accepts one of the 4 vials

”Seems logical to me. “

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight

Frinke has everything he needs.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne shakes hand with Berchta. “Thank you very much, Berchta. Don’t worry, we will be seeing you soon. Be safe in the way back!

He takes a healing serum, examines the gear. “This pistol is pretty good, one of you should take it”, glances at Lexicor and Uli ((since it targets EAC)). “Bisig, want the rifle? I’m only carrying a plasma weapon, and that got me in some trouble before! You should take the armor, at least, it’s just like the one Frinke is using”.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 5/9 | RP 4/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"I'll take that armor, looks a little more protective than my Second Skin. I prefer my trusty laser rifle though, so how about you keep the rifle DuQuesne." Bisig begins inspecting the armor and donning it.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne takes the rifle and wields it, ready to change to his plasma bolter in case the enemy is undead after all.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 4) | SP 22/28, HP 28/28 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 7/7

Uli pockets a serum. "Never a great sign when the assumption is that you're getting shot, but hey, I'm game."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne takes the remaining healing serum, just so they won't leave anything behind.

"Alright, let's move on. Who wants to take the lead?" asks DuQuesne, as he waves to Berchta, almost disappearing in the horizon.

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor shakes his head.

” Not me.This is my first mission. Seniority should play some role here if rank or hierarchy do not exist.“

He waits for others to equip the gear before departing towards the canyon


Blackmoon Survey

sorry for the delay but this combat is a little complex so bear with me!

The uneven and mountainous terrain takes the party two hours to traverse.

DC 14 Physical Science or Survival:
The storm seems to have passed, and does not pose any further threat, nor are there storms on the horizon at the moment.

At the bottom of the gradually canting hillside lies a clearing, where the high, stony rocks of Blackmoon form a canyon of sorts. Along its bed a series of red pillars jut up toward the sky like stalagmites, as if the skeletal digits of a gigantic hand were rising from the cursed earth of the canyon. Near the base of one of the rocky protrusions is a strange mass, discernible even from a distance, its coloring different than the reddish stone and sallow dust of the canyon.

Map is updated! NOTE THAT EACH SQUARE IS 30 FEET! For those who don't have a 30 foot movespeed, please keep track of your total movement correctly! Since each square is 30 feet, more than one person can be in a square, please keep track in the text box to the left. The exact position inside the square won't matter for this combat.

GM Screen:
red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
red shot vs Uli EAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24
red damage Fire: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
crit damage Fire: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
green shot vs frinke EAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 = 6
green damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Two shots rings out. One hits Uli squarely in the chest, critically in the chest, dealing 10 fire damage while the other whizzes past Frinke's ears, but fails to strike everyone in the party.

Duquesne Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Bisig Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Lexicor Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Uli Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Carlos Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Frinke Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Sniper Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

the little grey stones a few squares in front of you can be used as cover, if you use a move action to take cover. You can choose partial or total. Partial is a +2 to AC, while total cover means the snipers can't target you, but you can't return fire.

UP now
Everyone. You all beat my guys in initiative.
Everyone


Blackmoon Survey

FORGOT TO SAY. Its a move action to search as well!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight

Seeing as the enemies are dealing fire damage he runs out to be bait.
Run action. 100 feet gained. Assuming I started at the front of the first square I'm in which is where I'd want to be, I moved 3 squares and to the back of the next 4th square or so. Edit, just saw that everyone starts in Ulis square, so moved myself up one.

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor experiences his first live-fire combat and is not sure he appreciates it as much as he thought.

Take cover, Frinke! he then tries to dash 60' forward to gain cover from the snipers using the stones.

Will try to get as close to the stones as he can in a double-move


Blackmoon Survey

I was hoping to avoid shrinking down because the exact position inside that 30 feet is not important, so I've re-grew your portraits and changed the side bar box a little so we can better keep track. I'm not going to care about diagonals, each square is a 30 ft worth of move action, and if your move action gives more than 30 foot, the extra gets "saved" until it hits 30 and you can move an additional square. Does that make sense?

Slate and obsidian ruins jut from the edges of the canyon walls and from the ground. These unearthed structures are half-walls and L-shaped junctions unearthed by whatever natural event formed this wide canyon. The ruins cover an area almost ninety feet long and nearly the entire width of the one-hundred-andtwenty-foot-wide canyon. The canyon continues to the west, toward a set of distinctive red pillars and then a rising set of sloping cliffs several hundred feet away.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 5/9 | RP 4/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

Bisig is going to take the Run Action, sprinting forward to hopefully see where the shots are coming from.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Uli, that looks like it barely even scratched you!” DuQuesne uses Inspiring Boost on Uli, giving him back 6 stamina points.

Looks like we found our culprits already! Take cover and prepare to return fire!” Duquesne moves 30 ft towards the ruins.

Can anyone see them? We might have to climb those bloody walls! And keep one of them alive, or “un-destroyed” for questioning!

Round 1
Standard action: Inspiring boost improvisation
Move action: move your speed

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight
Lexicor wrote:

Lexicor experiences his first live-fire combat and is not sure he appreciates it as much as he thought.

Take cover, Frinke! he then tries to dash 60' forward to gain cover from the snipers using the stones.

Will try to get as close to the stones as he can in a double-move

Frink just looks over at you Take cover from weapons that use the element fire. Unless they get head shots on me I'm not worried. 5 fire resistance to each attack goes a long way.

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Roger that! I can get someone up to their level rather than a difficult climb, if needed.

Can cast fly on someone next round...or not. Does a 1st level spell just work like PF feather-fall or am I reading that wrong.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Summerborn Ryphorian Scholar Sharpshoot Soldier 2: Spd:25, Init:3, SP:16/16, HP:15/18, RP:3/4, KAC:18, EAC:15, 5 Fire Resistance, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:6, Per:5, Lowlight
Lexicor wrote:

Roger that! I can get someone up to their level rather than a difficult climb, if needed.

Can cast fly on someone next round...or not. Does a 1st level spell just work like PF feather-fall or am I reading that wrong.

And how do you plan to do that? Yes fly is feather fall at level 1. Instead of making more spell names in Starfinder, they just did different level versions of the spell. If you want to cast fly, I believe you still have to take the fly spell when you get level 3 spells if I'm not mistaken.

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Doh! Well, that is not as helpful then. :(

Wayfinders

Android Technomancer 1 | HP 9/9 | SP 6/6 | RP 3/3 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +0 | KAC 12| EAC 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +2 | Will +2

Lexicor continues looking for the shooters.


Blackmoon Survey

Carlos-187 dashes forward, working towards the nearest spot of cover that he can see, but is still too far to get to cover.

Lexicor, if you have a move action left, you can attempt to percieve where the shots are coming from.

51 to 100 of 201 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS 1-18] Ultra Plus Blackmoon Survey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.