Dungeon Master S's "Flooded King's Court" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP | HANDOUTS |

Default Exploration Mode:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
+1 for Scout (Lilac)
Lilac: Scout, [dice=Trapspotter (M)]d20+10[/dice]
Zanderel: [dice=Detect Magic]d20+7[/dice] (Or Perception +3)
Fijit: TBD
Mad Hopper: [dice=Investigate]d20[/dice] (A:+7, N:+3, O:+7, R:+0 - (Or Perception +3)
Zaos: [dice=Perception]d20+4[/dice]
Kaelan: [dice=Perception]d20+8[/dice]

*If you do not make a specific post (with referenced skill and modifier) this will be the assumed action and initiative roll.

Perception:

[dice=Lilac]d20+9[/dice] (E) (M v. Traps)
[dice=Mad Hopper]d20+2[/dice] (T) Darkvision
[dice=Zaos]d20+4[/dice] (T) Darkvision
[dice=Zanderel]d20+4[/dice] (T) LLV
[dice=Fijit]d20+8[/dice] (E)


251 to 300 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

How are you securing Macron?

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

"Office work leads to no good..."

Lilic looks to his comrades:
"I have 50 feet of rope, and 5 empty burlap sacks, if you want to hide inside a bag, with holes for the eyes? And then rope up..."

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 2 | HP 26/26 | Perception: +8 | AC 15 | Speed 25ft | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +10 | +8 Medicine, +8 Nature, +8 Survival, +8 Religion, +7 Diplomacy

”That seems as good a plan as any, in my opinion.”

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic looks at Macron: "You'd be okay hiding in a burlap bag, with holes for your eyes.
And with us roping you up underneath?"


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

"Yes. Yes. I want justice. It's a small price to pay!"

The party spends about half an hour digging him out. There's nothing of note in his room. He willingly accepts the rope and hood.

Where to?

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

"Where do you believe justice will be best served?", Lilic asks Marcon.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

"I shall findeth a church or institution who will hear my words and see them confirmed!"

He seems intent on getting back to the city.

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

"I have some ideas about that which might help. But for now please allow us to finish our work here."

He looks to Lilic and the others. "The main hallway remains. Let us be about it quickly. The tide will come."

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

"We all go to the main hallway, quick?"
Lilic is ready to lead Marcon along with them.

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Perc +3 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Hopper nods to the idea

"Let us head towards the main hallway. Marcon are you fine in there?"

Says Hopper following the others down the corridor.

Vigilant Seal

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic chuckles:  »Just bagged me a ghoul... »


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Lol I legitimately laughed out loud at that Lilic. Take a Hero Point for making me laugh after an emotional day!

This wide gallery is lined with a colorful mural depicting a figure performing some sort of magical ritual over an expanse of ocean. His arms raised, he beckons to something beneath the waves, and is answered by a frothing, foaming section of the water that hints at a massive shape rising.

To the Southhwest, stairs rise to another large room. An elegantly carved figure towers over the room, combining the body of an eel with the visage of a horrifying deep‑sea fish and four grasping tentacles.

Unfortunately, there's little time to soak in the details. As soon as the first Pathfinder crests the first stairway, a pair of rotting corpses stir and move to intercept!

Hostiles: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
+1 for Scout (Lilac)
Lilac: Scout, Trapspotter (M): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Zanderel: Detect Magic: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 (Or Perception +3)
Fijit: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Mad Hopper: Investigate: 1d20 ⇒ 16 (A:+7, N:+3, O:+7, R:+0 - (Or Perception +3)
Zaos: Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Kaelan: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Round 1:
Lilic: Go
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go
Zanderel: Go
Zaos: Go

Hostiles: TBD

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic grumbles when he sees the rotting undead: ""Protect, Contain... DESTROY!"
He tries to determine what kind of creatures they are--

Recall Knowledge:
[spoiler=Religion, trained]1d20+7[/dice]

Then Lilic moves up the stairs (counting as Diff' Terrain) and then he ducks behind the wall, trying to hide from the creatures' view in order to surprise them...

Stealth:
[spoiler=Stealth, trained]1d20+7[/dice]

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Perc +3 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

You didn't put Hopper on the list, but you can't stop Goblins with such omissions.

Hopper looks at the corpses, uncorks held bottles and drinks it. He tilts his head back. His whole body begins to stretch and shakes a bit. His palms are thinner and his fingers longer. He steps forward and begins to rotate his sling.

Attack with a sling @red, quicksilver mutagen: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 25
Damage, bludgeoning: 1d6 ⇒ 6

First attack!
1st action: drink a quicksilver mutagen
2nd action: move
3rd action: attack with a sling. Hopper was walking with a quicksilver mutagen and a sling from when they met the mercs.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Apologies for that Hopper!

Lilic knows that these are zombies! They're slow and mindless undead! He then moves to a position, he hopes, of stealth.

Hopper bolsters his abilities before striking with a sling stone!

Round 1:
Lilic: Prep
Mad Hopper: Hit!
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go
Zanderel: Go
Zaos: Go

Hostiles: TBD

DM:

Religion trained: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Red: 6

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

"These are zombies, like invaded us in Lastwall, coming out of the graves!
They hit hard but are slow!"

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Perc +3 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

No worries, I reread your post, double-checked the initiative rolls and just went with my post ;) My first attack and a hit for 6 dmg!

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Action 1: Stride
Action 2+3: Ray of Frost

Zanderel strides forward with purpose. Upon seeing the walking dead he weaves a spell and, which a a gesture towards the zombie in red, a ray of white frost springs from his outstretched finger!
Ray of Frost vs Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Cold damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Zanderel's ray strikes center mass on the same zombie! Flesh freezes and cracks, but the zombie seems unfazed.

Round 1:
Lilic: Prep
Mad Hopper: Hit!
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go

Zanderel: Hit
Zaos: Go
Hostiles: TBD

DM:

Red: 14

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Ranger 1: Spd:25, HP:23/23, AC:16, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:1, Perception:4 Darkvision, Stealth:6

zaos draws bow, marks the white zombie with his hunt prey ability giving him precision dmg and fires hit: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (12) = 19
dmg: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Zaos spreads the damage around, going after the second zombie!

Round 1:
Lilic: Prep
Mad Hopper: Hit!
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go

Zanderel: Hit
Zaos: Hit
Hostiles: TBD

DM:

Red: 14
White: 3

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 2 | HP 26/26 | Perception: +8 | AC 15 | Speed 25ft | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +10 | +8 Medicine, +8 Nature, +8 Survival, +8 Religion, +7 Diplomacy

3 action magic missile.
3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 3) + 3 = 10

”Nethys, end these undead quickly so we can get back to our pursuit of knowledge.”

Envoy's Alliance

Kaelan moves toward the undead and them, this a half crooked grin suddenly charges the farthest creature (red)

actions 1:stride
actions 2:Sudden
actions 3:charge!

attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
damage?: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Fijit stands his ground, and fires a trio of missiles! You didn't specify a target, so I'm going to assume you're obeying Rule #26

Kaelan is close behind the missiles![ooc]Kaelan, Sudden Charge has the Open trait, which means it must be the first thing you do in a round. In this case, you can triple stride (additionally stairs are difficult terrain.)

Unable to form any tactical plan, the two zombie brutes close with Kaelan and let fly with fists:

White: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 MISS
Red 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 for DMG: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 6) + 8 = 18 and a grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 for DMG: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

I need a FORT save from Kaelan

One zombie misses, but the other strikes, grabs, and bites Kaelan!

Round 2:
Lilic: Go
Mad Hopper: Go
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Dying 1
Zanderel: Go
Zaos: Go

Hostiles: TBD

DM:

Red: 24
White: 3

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Zanderel takes a page from Fijit's spellbook. He pulls out three marbles from a pouch, then traces arcane symbols in the air as he whispers the magical syllables necessary to launch three missiles of pure force!
Magic Missile (V/S/M) vs Red: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 3 = 10

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

What I did thinking Kaelan was down:
Lilic sees it is useless to try and be stealthy, so he moves up the stairs to go flank with Kaelan... but, realizing Kaelan is down, Lilic moves past the zombie, hoping he does not get hit by a reactive blow--
"May Erastils horns protect me!"
(Stride + Stride)

Then Lilic leans over Kaelan, and yanks some clean cloth, and a patch of herbs, and some poultices, from his bandolier, and starts applying them to where the zombie bit his comrade.
"Thou Shalt not die to the hands of undead scourge!"
(Battle Medicine, 1 action, DC 15 for 2d8 HP ; 1/day only per person healed)
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

And, indeed, Lilic manages to staunch the loss of blood and patch up the wound.
He slaps Kaelan lightly: "Wake up, Pathfinder!"
HP Healed: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Lilic sees it is useless to try and be stealthy, so he moves up the stairs to go flank with Kaelan... and moves past the zombie, hoping he does not get hit by a reactive blow--
"May Erastils horns protect me!"
(Stride + Stride)

Then Lilic tries to slash the zombie with his short sword.
"Die, you undead scourge!"
(Strike)
(if I use the roll I got that is a 9+7=16 (vs. Flat Footed)

Hoping to hit it, Lilic tries to slash the flesh apart, using the fact the beast is flat footed to aim for its vital points.
Slashing: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 + Sneak (Precision): 1d6 ⇒ 5
6 or 11 damage

If you want me to re-roll, here is a new attack roll:
vs Flat Footed: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Retcon to fit Kaelan's movement. The Red zombie would not have the action for bite. He's not dying, but close to it!

Zanderel blasts the zombie with a trio of missiles!

Round 2:
Lilic: Go
Mad Hopper: Go
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go (Grabbed)

Zanderel: MM
Zaos: Go
Hostiles: TBD

DM:

Red: 34 (Grabbing)
White: 3

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic looks at Kaelan, hoping his comrade will be okay!

(I edited the post just above your last, DM, to go w. the retcon)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Sorry about that Lilic. I'm following you though.

Lilic sneaks up to the scene, as the zombie doesn't seem to be aware. He then lashes out with his blade. The cut severs rotting flesh with a particular ease. The zombie's sinews can't hold it together, and it falls to the ground. The head bounces down the stairs like a macabre toy.

Round 2:
Lilic: Kill
Mad Hopper: Go
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go

Zanderel: MM
Zaos: Go
Hostiles: TBD

DM:

White: 3

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

"Revenge for Lastwall!"

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Perc +3 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Hopper loads his sling with another bullet and begins spinning it...

"Hold on Kaelan!"

Attack @White, quicksilver: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The bullet flies towards the Zombi and hit it at his shoulder.

He begins to load his sling again.

Action economy
1st action: load the sling
2nd action: make a heroic attack ;)
3rd action: load the sling. I would throw a bomb but I am too concerned for Kaelan to hit him for 1 dmg.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

The Mad Hopper's stone strikes the shoulder and ricochets into the eye socket!

Round 2:
Lilic: Kill
Mad Hopper: Crit
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Go

Zanderel: MM
Zaos: Go
Hostiles: TBD

DM:

White: 13

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic knows he has deep-set blood-shot eyes with big black bags under them... but he still wants to keep them.
He makes a note to himself to not upset Hopper.

Horizon Hunters

M Goblin Ranger 1: Spd:25, HP:23/23, AC:16, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:1, Perception:4 Darkvision, Stealth:6

Zaos fires another arrow at white hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
dmg: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5
and a second shot hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6 The 1d8 is precision dmg and only applies once per round. It gets applied when it hits, so if I miss the first shot and hit the second shot, apply it there.

Envoy's Alliance

Kaelan is taken aback by the attack but he presses on:

all three actions = strike!!!
attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
damage?: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
damage?: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

attack!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
damage?: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 2 | HP 26/26 | Perception: +8 | AC 15 | Speed 25ft | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +10 | +8 Medicine, +8 Nature, +8 Survival, +8 Religion, +7 Diplomacy

Fijit holds open the palm of his hand revealing a tattoo the eye of Nethys. As he finishes the words of his spell, you can see the eye glow and that glow is mimicked in the undead he is motioning towards.

*Disrupt Undead, DC 18 Fort

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

FORT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 The zombie resists most of the spell, but not all!

Kaelan, wounded yet determined swings hard, very hard, cutting a massive chunk of zombie clean off. His follow up is off target, but the third attack is extremely effective too. It's shocking that the zombie stands.

Unfortunately Zaos can't seal the deal, missing twice!

The zombie fights to the bitter end, trying to smash Kaelan to pieces!
Slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 for DMG: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 The pathfinder falls to the floor!

Round 3:
Lilic: Go
Mad Hopper: Go
Fijit: Go
Kaelan: Dying 1
Zanderel: Go
Zaos: Go

Hostiles: TBD

DM:

White: 48

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Seeing Kaelan drop, Zanderel's demeanor changes. Speaking to his familiar he says, "Sorry, old friend. I need to borrow the magic within you."

After giving a squawk of assent, the lustrous black drains away from Shuru, replaced by a semi-translucent white. Drain Familiar

The elf then retrieves another three marbles and repeats the incantation he made moments before. Another three missiles fly from his outstretched fingertip, unerringly striking the last zombie!
Magic Missile (V/S/M) vs Zombie: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) + 3 = 11

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Seeing Kaelan go down, Lilic takes a step and--
--sees three marbles come flying and hit the zombie.

Knowing it was barely standing, Lilic imagines that the zombie will go down.

---Choice 1
If it does not go down, Lilic slashes twice at it--
Shortsword 1st attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 (using this roll below, maybe)
Slashing: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Shortsword 2nd attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 4 = 6
Slashing: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

---Choice 2
--if it does go down, then Lilic will stoop and use the healing tools in his bandolier to administer first aid to Kaelan.

Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that has 0 Hit Points and the dying condition. The DC is equal to 5 + that creature’s recovery roll DC (typically 15 + its dying value), so 16?
I will use the first roll I got with my alternate course of action, thus 18+7 = 25

Kaelan seems to stabilize, the flow and loss of blood stopped.
Success: the creature loses the dying condition (but remains unconscious).

In case we exit rounds & combat
Lilic will continue to "work" on Kaelan, spending 10 minutes to patch him up and stitch the wounds--
will use the second roll I got with my alternate course of action, thus 3+7 = 20
--but Lilic cannot do anything.
"Ah, darn... let me think, I can try and see what else to attempt, but in a little while."

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 2 | HP 26/26 | Perception: +8 | AC 15 | Speed 25ft | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +10 | +8 Medicine, +8 Nature, +8 Survival, +8 Religion, +7 Diplomacy

3 action heal. Not sure if I add the +8.

heal K and zombie: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Lilic's blade is FAR more than enough to bring the zombie down!

The room goes quiet, leaving only the architecture and the stench...

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Zanderel breathes easier when Fijit's connection to Nethys heals Kaelan. He walks up the steps and whispers a cantrip to reveal any magical auras. He then searches the area and the dead zombies for anything of note to their mission.

Envoy's Alliance

gurgle...


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

Zanderel looks about as Fijit tends to the wounded.

Discarded or forgotten long ago, a magical pendant sits on the floor. Behind the statue are scattered offerings: a potion, and a silver bowl decorated with a sea motif.

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 44/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions:

Lilic cleans his blade, then sheathes it.
He remains close to Marcon, keeping an eye on the ghoul.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

The ghoul continues to be good to his word, and doesn't try to flee or fight.

Grand Archive

Male Seer Elf Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +4 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +8 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 16| Fort' +5 ; Ref' +6 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Zanderel starts by studying the pendant, but says to the others, "The potion and the bowl warrant study. I'll need a few moments to examine the magical emanations of this pendant."
Identity Magic: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | | Skull & Shackles |

The pendent is beyond Zanderel's knowledge.

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Perc +3 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Hopper looks around his figure still having noticeable changes in appearance.

"Did you say potion? Let me have a look."

You come next to Zanderel and sets up his alchemist tools. When suddenly his body begins to coming back to his original shape: hands smaller, fingers less dexterous but also his body less nimble.

He shakes his head and comes back to his work verifying the nature of the potion

Identify potion, crafting, secret check:

Crafting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

251 to 300 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeon Master S's "Flooded King's Court" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.