Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post

Game Master cartmanbeck

Google Slides Maps


301 to 350 of 838 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Thank you for the opportunity to serve your town. Might we ask if you know the were abouts of Calmot's employer, the bookseller named Vox?"


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn’s not telling the snake people squat about the secret tunnels.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros remains silent as Hawk asks a bout Voz. He has no intent of discussing the cultists or Alesta's Ring, at least not yet. No need to cause panic unnecessarily.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

None of the councilors know of Voz's current whereabouts. You can check with other townsfolk if you'd like.

Diplomacy (gather info) 12 or Society 14:

No one in town has seen Voz in at least four days. Last she was seen was in her bookshop.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Society 14: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Zim, having no further questions for the councilors, wanders the town asking his contacts from his short time in town if they've seen Voz, but no one has seen her in at least 4 days. She was last seen in her bookshop.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Diplomacy 12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Hawk gives his thanks to the councilors. Before departing, he speaks to Warbal privately. "The Bumblebrashers mentioned that they'd been having some problems with some creatures that had been trying to take up residency in the castle. We've offered to return and help them with the situation. Is there a message we can deliver to them for you?"


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

After discovering that Voz hasn't been seen for 4 days, Hawk will speak with the council again.

"We've discovered that Voz hasn't been seen by anyone for 4 days. Calmont was motivated by a hatred toward Voz. We are a bit concerned that he may have retaliated in someway against his employer. Might we have your permission to force entry into her shop to investigate?"

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Hawk is a friendly guy:

Hawk is also able to find out, through a long and booze-filled discussion with Roxie Denn, the proprietor of the Pickled Ear tavern, that Voz has been paying her handsomely to keep quiet about a tunnel that leads from underneath the tavern all the way (for several miles) to Hellknight Hill, as well as Voz’s comings and goings. Voz is a little strange, Roxie admits, and dabbles in what she calls “weird magic, like with skulls and bones and stuff.” Roxie knows nothing else about Voz’s plans, but is not surprised to hear that they might be nefarious and involve the summoning of little fire creatures. She recommends checking out Voz's shop, the Reliant Book Company, to see if more information can be found out.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

The councilors confer with each other quietly, then turn back to the party. "We can't grant you blanket permission to enter a private business and residence, but... I'm sure the town guard is very busy right now. If a break-in were to occur, it might take them weeks to investigate... during which time evidence could be found that would justify such a break-in, perhaps?"


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn heads over to Voz’s place of business with her compatriots and some thieves tools. If Isiros doesn’t like it, he’s welcome to go see a cleric while she’s working.

Some Thievery Checks:

Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Hawk shares what he learned from Roxie with the others. "According to Roxie Denn, the keeper of the Pickled Ear, it seems Voz has been accessing the citadel via a tunnel that runs from the Pickled Ear all the way to Hellknight Hill. Roxie also mentioned Voz practicing a kind of magice that utilized images of skulls and bones."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

The Reliant Book Company is a small bookshop that buys and sells rare tomes, and therefore is of specific interest to only a few individuals. The bookshop is small, obscure, and tucked into an out-of-the-way corner of Breachill, so it receives little foot traffic, perhaps by design.

Abalyn takes only a few moments to unlock the front door, and it opens easily. Inside, you can see in front of you the main merchandise area, which includes a display of shelves upon shelves of old books, written in a myriad of languages. Past the book display, you can see two doors, one of which includes a sign which reads "Staff Only."


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn heads for the staff only section, checking for traps on the way.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn clearly sees small holes around the doorframe where it's likely something sharp and dangerous might shoot out if the door is disturbed in its current state. Thievery check to disable, please.

When trap is disabled, after opening the door:

You find Voz's personal research area in complete disarray.
After 20 minutes of Searching OR Perception DC 20:
Spoiler:

There are some notes on the cluttered desk. These notes are scribbled in a rushed hand, but clearly read, “Aha! Entrance to Alseta’s Ring—Guardian’s Way.”

Society DC 17 (only attempt after successful search):
Spoiler:

Guardian’s Way is the name of a long-abandoned military outpost that was used during the Goblinblood Wars.

Society DC 22 (only attempt after successful search):
Spoiler:

The location of Guardian’s Way is about 6 miles northwest of town in a wooded enclave. The outpost consists of three treetop observation platforms in addition to a single ground-level building,


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn pulls out her thieves tools again and attempts to disable the trap.

Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

I search through Voz’s notes.

Perception 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Society 17/22: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

”Hm. Looks like this Ring is in an old military outpost that was used during the Goblinblood Wars. Wonder what that has to do with the crypts under the citadel.”

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn is so adept at disabling the trap that she has the option of taking the mechanism with her for later use. You can recover all the parts necessary to set up a door spike trap yourself later on.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Society 22: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Isiros enters the room and looks around though he is largely unhelpful whether intentionally or not. "Not sure...." he replies to Abalyn

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

There is still the chance for others to try to succeed at the higher check, but otherwise there's nothing else of interest in this room. There's still another door to explore.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn checks the other door for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Society 22: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Cast Guidance on Zim for the society check if I can.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Society 22: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15

Zim shakes his head. "I don't know anything more about Alseta’s Ring than what Calmont told us and 'Guardian’s Way' means nothing to me."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn does not notice any traps on this second door, but it is locked.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn attempts to unlock the door.

Unlockiness:

Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Thievery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn tries several times to unlock the door, but fails, and eventually breaks her tools beyond repair, jamming up the lock.

You'll have to force the door if you want to open it, now.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Well I imagine you might need some help with that..." Isiros says with a smirk. I mean...Voz definitely has broken some laws here, right?

He tries to force the door open with a few kicks and a shoulder bash

Athletics:
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

It takes Isiros a surprisingly long time to bash open the door... either it was well-bolted or he just didn't really have his heart in the act. Either way, the door does eventually burst open, and nothing dangerous seems to jump out at the group.

Upon entering, you find an untidy living space that suggests its owner’s rush to grab a few supplies and leave town quickly. The bed is unmade, a modest chest of drawers has been ransacked, the wardrobe is missing about half its contents, and a small desk in the corner is covered with miscellaneous personal effects such as archivist’s gloves, dented reading glasses, and several alarmingly large balls of lint.

Perception 15:

Next to the disheveled bed is a small nightstand, on which lies a book titled Breachill, Outpost of Liberty and several loose leaves of paper. Upon paging through the book, you learn all of the perfectly sanitized history of Breachill that would be told to visitors by the locals. The leaves of paper, however, are Voz’s research into the true history of the town, peppered with her gloating and darkly gleeful commentary.

Her notes on this material include, “Ha! Rich! Idiot humans trusting that lying wizard,” and “The fools put up a statue of that duplicitous charlatan—hilarious!”

Voz's research speaks of Lamond Breachton, an egomaniacal wizard who was originally trying to build a society of servants to appease his needs, and when he failed, he wiped the townsfolk’s memories before helping them establish Breachill. Her notes here include commentary like, “Fool should have just left them to die—guilt gets you nothing!”

Much more detail

Spoiler:

Just six months before he left the humans defenseless and amnesia-riddled in the valley where Breachill exists today, Breachton had recruited them for his utopian project dubbed Paragon. Each had agreed to the Golden Contract—a set of strict behavioral and moral guidelines that Breachton believed would lead to civic, social, and political harmony, and to the ultimate course of human perfection. The wizard used magic to create a perfectly suitable humanocentric environment deep in the heart of the Five Kings Mountains, in an isolated valley where his work would not be disturbed, and that was conveniently near to a well-hidden portal to his lair on distant Hermea. Then he plucked his test subjects from their lives and families all over Isger and brought them to Paragon.

Although his recruits valiantly tried to fulfill the his wishes, when he told them that his plan would require their self-sacrifice, discontent quickly festered in the new society. Breachton swiftly grew frustrated with the squabbling and declared the entire project a failure. He ended the experiment, magically uncreating Paragon so that no trace remained of it.

As for his chosen subjects, he now considered them wayward children in breach of the Golden Contract. To the wizard, this group represented not only humanity’s inherent weakness but also Breachton’s own shameful failure to mold them into something better. Instead of returning his former subjects to their previous lives, the wizard dumped them into a nearby valley and gave them only the barest training to start life anew. He wiped their minds not only of their experiences in Paragon but also of their entire former identities save for their own names. This, the wizard believed, was a fitting punishment for the humans’ failure, and it ensured that his own shameful shortcomings as master of the experiment would remain hidden.

Yet soon after, Breachton realized that he had essentially committed the former citizens of Paragon to slow deaths in the wilds of Isger, whether from hostile goblinoids, roving monsters, or the harsh winter that threatened to set upon the region. And so the wizard returned to the people he had failed, presenting himself as a savior, and in that guise he helped them achieve self-sufficiency, not just with respect to food, shelter, and defense, but even in government and economy. Once his conscience was sufficiently soothed, Breachton abandoned the humans yet again, content that the residents of Breachton’s Hill would at least not immediately perish at his irresponsible hand.

It would seem that Voz has hit nothing but dead ends in trying to find out what happened to Lamond Breachton after he left the area—she suspects he is long dead, though.

Perception 22:

You also find a stash of scrolls hidden behind the remaining clothes in the wardrobe. The scrolls are acid arrow, false life, obscuring mist, and touch of idiocy.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn considers punching Isiros’s smirk off his face, but decides watching him run into the door several times is satisfaction enough.

Perception 15/22: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn finds a book on a bedside table and peruses it, learning a huge amount about Breechill's ACTUAL history. She also finds a hidden cache of spell scrolls.

You guys have found all there is to find here, I'd say.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn peruses Voz’s notes, her irritation with Isiros forgotten. ”Guys, this is amazing. Apparently our founder brainwashed the entire town. It’s why no one will hear a bad word about him. And probably why they were silly enough to put snake people in charge.”

As an afterthought, she passes the scrolls to Ash. ”Oh, and here. These are, like, magic or something.”


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn searches her mind to see if she knows anything about Hermea.

Lore(Politics): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn's eyes are drawn back to the word "Hermea" in the documents... she stares at it for a few moments, then closes her eyes, wracking her memory, as she is SURE she remembers that word.... then it comes to her in a flash!

Abalyn is gonna have such a field day with this...:

Hermea is a nation founded by a gold dragon named Mengkare! Voz's notes don't mention anything about a dragon, but it is clear to Abalyn that there is ANOTHER layer of conspiracy at foot in Breechill... the town was not founded by a benevolent wizard, but instead by a gold dragon masquerading as a wizard, who tried to create a utopian society as an experiment, failed, wiped the memories of all participants, and then founded the town out of guilt for what he had done! This also suggests that Lamond Breachton is not, in fact, dead, but that Mengkare has instead likely simply returned to the nation of Hermea that he rules, forgetting about this small town that he created.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

”Guys, this is... this is huge. I don’t think Breachton was a wizard at all. I think he was a dragon.”


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Zim rolls his eyes and dismisses Abalyn's new conspiracy theory out of hand.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn spends the next minute studying Voz’s shop, trying to learn as much as she can about the creepy-but-helpful bookstore owner.

Take the Case - Voz


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros feels a bit winded after taking down the door. He remembers that he has a scratch he meant to mend earlier.
treat wounds self: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 nope

"Abalyn, why would a dragon found an entire town only to brainwash them?" He asks as sincerely as he can muster at the ridiculous statement.

"Anyway, Hawk, you mentioned there was a tunnel from the Pickeled Ear to the Citadel. If we're wanting to find Voz that might be a good place to start searching"


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

”Hm? Oh.” Abalyn relays the more detailed version of Vox’s notes. ”She said Breachton was from Hermea, which is a tiny island ruled by a gold dragon named Mengkare. Do you really think there are a ton of beings on Hermea with the ability to convert and brainwash an entire town and the moral compunction to try to fix it? Breachton has to be Mengkare!”


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Interesting. Though I'm still skeptical..." He says, not entirely convinced. Yeah, and I have the wasting disease supposedly

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Did you guys want to buy anything before you leave town again? I will update in the morning with the tunnel and any relevant new maps you might find from said tunnel.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn stiffens. ”Fine. Don’t believe me.” I guess I’m just the crazy girl in town to all of them, too.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros doesn't plan to buy anything

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

The group heads back to the Pickled Ear and easily convinces Roxie to let them enter the tunnel, and to go directly to the council if anyone else tries to enter the tunnel before they return.

Survival DC 17:

As you enter the tunnel, you can clearly tell from its direction that it heads straight to the citadel.

Identify Magic (Arcana or Occult) DC 20:

You can tell that the tunnel was crafted via magic long ago.

It takes you a few uneventful hours to get through the tunnel, though it is quicker than following the path through the woods. Eventually, the light from your light spells and/or torches reveals a space opening at the end of the tunnel, revealing some sort of storage area.

Various storage racks and cabinets clutter this long, narrow space. Some are empty, though others still contain dusty banners with the Order of the Nail’s sunburst insignia, stylized Asmodean paraphernalia, and other trappings clearly designed for formal funerals. Curiously, in the back of the room, a dirt-walled tunnel opens in the wall and stretches into the gloom; and a set of tracks leads from this tunnel to the door leading back into the vaults.

Perception DC 15 after spending 10 minutes searching the room:

You find a large banner with tiny golden Nail insignias sewn into its patterns, weighing 10 pounds. This was clearly some sort of battle banner for the Order of the Nail, abandoned here when they left.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Survival 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Occultism 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

”Looks like we’re headed to the Citadel. Also, I think some powerful magic made this tunnel. Probably Mengkare.”

Perception 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

”Well, I didn’t find anything interesting. Anyone else?” Abalyn glances at Isiros and notices that the wounds he tried to bind back in the shop still haven’t been healed. Then she remembers the wasting disease. In her distraction over learning Breachill’s secret origins, she completely forgot to make him see a cleric. She considers saying something but decides against it. Wouldn’t want him to think I’m crazy.


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.
Abalyn Tisane wrote:
”Hm? Oh.” Abalyn relays the more detailed version of Vox’s notes. ”She said Breachton was from Hermea, which is a tiny island ruled by a gold dragon named Mengkare. Do you really think there are a ton of beings on Hermea with the ability to convert and brainwash an entire town and the moral compunction to try to fix it? Breachton has to be Mengkare!”

Ash claps his hands. "How exciting! Has to be or had to be? There could be a dragon hiding about. Oh, I'd love to know more..."

Ash is rarely helpful for finding things, but then again Abalyn has usually found them before he even looks.
Per 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Perception 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Identify Magic (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
"I doesn't see anything unusual in this room, but magic was definitely involved in making that tunnel. However, I'm not convinced that means dragons were involved."


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Perception 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
"Did you all notice this large banner? It has tiny golden Nail insignias sewn into it. I think it is a battle banner for the Order of the Nail. Isiros, you're into this stuff aren't you? I guess this is a sign we are connected to the Citadel."


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Recall Knowledge Hellknights: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Isiros recognizes the banner instantly... it's a beautifully-sewn tapestry representing the Order of the Nail, and was likely used in battle by stretching it between two tall lances carried in parallel by honor guards of the Order. He notices that the small gold nail insignias are each in and of themselves valuable, and expects that the group could sell the tapestry whole for around 30 gold, or the insignias separately for closer to 50 gold, though it would take more time to find separate buyers. He could, of course, have the banner made into a smaller standard that he could instead use in battle himself.

However, he recalls one very important bit of information... this banner was used in battle by the disgraced Paralictor Saem-Kyrs, who was instrumental in the creation of the Order of the Nail's main citadel in Korvosa. While the order had tried to write over this bit of history, expunging the name Saem-Kyrs from their records, the knowledge had still gotten out... knowing this specific history of the banner, Isiros believes he could likely find a historian or museum willing to pay closer to 100 gold for this small slice of Hellknight history.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 32/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"I think we should preserve the banner." Isiros says as he approaches it and begins to take it down and fold it reverently. "I believe it may be worth some gold to a fellow historian, for battle, or also to the Order themselves if they wish to further expunge history. Either way this may be useful in the future for coin or for purpose" Keep cool...this is very exciting...but keep cool.... Isiros unmistakeningly seems very excited to be back in the Citadel


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn checks the door for traps!

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn sees no traps on the door, and it is not locked.

301 to 350 of 838 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.