Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post

Game Master cartmanbeck

Google Slides Maps


201 to 250 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Unfortunately, Ash's flame ball flies JUST shy of the grauladon's shoulder, hitting the water behind it harmlessly.

The grauladon hisses and unleashes a nauseating cloud of halitosis, which hits both Isiros and Abalyn.

saves:

Isiros Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Abalyn Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
rounds?: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Abalyn is able to hold her breath against the foul, disease-ridden spray, but Isiros is not so lucky. He feels very nauseous. Isiros becomes Sickened 1.

It then takes a bite at Abalyn, swinging its tail around to slap Isiros as well.
bite on Abalyn: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 CRIT damage (piercing): 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 x2 = 16
tail (agile) on Isiros: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 4 = 7 damage (bludgeoning): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Turn order (bold can act)
Abalyn (-16)
Ash
Zim
Isiros
Grauladon (-12)
Hawk


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Concerned that Isiros has succumbed to the wasting disease, Abalyn turns her attention from her for just long enough to give the dragon an opening. She falls to the ground, unconscious.


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

Ash's eyes widen in surprise as Abalyn slumps unconscious in its mouth and he shakes a finger at the dragon with a stern look. "Bad dragon! Drop her!
Demoralize: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Frightened 1: -1 to all checks and DCs until end of its turn.

"What's with monsters picking on Abalyn!?"
Maybe some power wants her silenced...

When the world looks awfully flammable, fire tends to look like the solution.
Produce Flame vs. AC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Fire Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Bot Hawk
Hawk watches Abalyn fall and casts heal. He then casts Guidance on Isiros
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Actions: Cast Heal on Abalyn, Guidance on Isiros

Isiros
The creature's tail misses Isiros. After watching what was able to do to Abalyn he decides to retaliate with a mighty strike of his sword aimed at the creature's neck.
Apply guidance to power attack for +1, sickened gives -1
Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 5) + 4 = 16

Actions: Power Attack, and Raise shield if it's still standing.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Isiros slices clean through the dragon creature's neck, killing it.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Well that escalated quickly. Everyone still got their heads on straight?" Isiros says and coughs afterwards. He tries to hold it as he walks away from Abalyn after which he begins retching.

Fortitude vs Sickened:
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn groans as she opens her eyes. She sees Isiros move away and jumps up, the wound from the dragon’s bite still looking nasty despite Hawk’s stellar healing. ”Isiros! You’ve got the wasting disease. We need to get you to a cleric!”

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

After retching twice, Isiros feels much better.

Perceptions:

Isiros: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Ash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Hawk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Zim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Abalyn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

From above, Hawk and Zim hear a bit of muffled yelling. It sounds like the goblins and whoever they've been arguing with have moved indoors, perhaps? The sound is still coming from above, though.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros wipes his mouth on his sleeve. "I feel much better now, thanks for your concern! I think we should be more worried about you after that tremendous bite!"

Isiros then begins looking around the courtyard, inspecting the walls. He in particular is curious about the rope up and whether or not the walls will hold if they climb up

Architecture:
Architecture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn waves Isiros off. ”I’m fine.” She puts her hand on her neck to cover as much of the oozing wound as she can. ”I suppose you’re not going to waste away immediately, and that goblin is a bigger concern. But you should probably see a cleric when we get back to town.”


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"I suggest we speak more quietly now. We might have still give unnoticed by whoever that was earlier, but I can do faintly hear their voices. Let's quickly figure out or next move"

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Isiros sees no reason to believe that the walls would crumble if the party tries to climb the rope, which is secured with a grappling hook to the bottom of the stairs.
If you all decide to try to climb the rope, it will require one or more Athletics checks.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn grabs hold of the rope and attepts to climb.

Athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 14


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

If Abalyn makes it up the rope there is no reaction to her climbing from anyone else, I'll attempt to climb.

Athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

It would seem that I forgot to add the actual descriptive text for the courtyard:

A short flight of stairs leads down to an open-air courtyard
surrounded by imposing octagonal walls, while a heavy
iron gate separates it from the halls to the south. A few
errant milkweeds and tufts of crabgrass protrude from the
cracked cobblestone flooring. The ground to the west is
sunken in, creating a natural pool of rainwater. To the north,
the battlements above have partially collapsed into a huge
mound of stone and wooden rubble, under which some sort
of reptilian creature seems to have been crushed. The top
half of a flight of wooden stairs rises up to the battlements
above the collapsed section of the walls; broken plants
from the bottom half lie amid the rubble below. A thick
rope has been affixed via a grappling hook to the lower
portion of the stairs, dangling down to within a few feet of
the top of the rubble pile.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Abalyn struggles a bit, but manages to make it to the top of the collapsed section of the stairs, onto solid ground. Hawk quickly follows her, with relative ease.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Just as you all start climbing, you hear the shouting from above start again... but this time directed at you all.
"Help! This halfling trying to kill leader! You all help us? I see you, cousin! Come help!"


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Ash, Zimbartel, I'll give you a boost to make it easier to climb. Ready when you are!" Isiros positions himself at the bottom of the rope and kneels down for them to climb onto his shoulders, one at a time, at which point he plans to stand up. Isiros is 6 feet tall so this would be 4 feet left to climb

Following athletics checks in case they are needed for me standing up with a gnome/goblin on my shoulders.

Athletics:
boost #1
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

boost #2
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Assuming they both make it up OK, Isiros will attempt to climb
After watching his companions make it up, Isiros follows suit.

Climb:
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

"Thanks!" Ash runs right up Isiros and launches onto the stairs. Athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 19

"Now, everybody stop trying to kill anyone, so we can talk."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Ash and Hawk, now at the top of the stairs, see two frantic goblins leaning over the edge of the battlements above them. "Yes, yes you come help! That furfoot wants to hurt Helba!"

You aren't quite able to see Calmont or Helba yet, though.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Where is the "furfoot"? Hawk asks to them.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +2

"Thank you!" Zim says to Isiros as he climbs up his back and then tries to hoist himself up over the ledge.
Athletics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros is a bit winded from being a stepping stool and doesn't quite pull himself off the ground with his first attempt. He manages to climb up on his second attempt. "Easy enough!" he exclaims.

Isiros takes a moment to catch his breath before continuing, "Now, let's figure out what this commotion is about." He draws his sword and has his shield in hand as an indication of his readiness to see what is going on with furfoot and Helba.

As they walk Isiros will be looking for traps as well as any walls that might crumble

Perception:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Architecture:
Architecture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn watches Isiros stumble once and is concerned about the wasting disease, but she puts her arm out when he draws his sword. ”Hold up. Let’s let the talkers go first.” She nods at Hawk and Ash. ”We don’t want to make this worse and put Helba in more danger.”

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

As the others climb up onto the stairs, Abalyn and Hawk move forward a bit to make room. In doing so, they're able to see what's happening up on the battlements.

A halfling man currently holds a knife to the throat of a goblin woman. She is missing part of one ear and bleeding from the spot where that ear once was... clearly the man has been trying to get information from her and doing so violently.

"Stand back! I'll kill the green-skinned dog! She refuses to answer my questions! IF YOU WOULD JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I WOULD LET YOU GO, YOU MORON!" Calmont practically screams, obviously in a state of near panic from seeing that adventurers from the town have followed him. "You lot just leave me be, let me get the information I need, and I'll be on my way. Hell, I'll pay you some gold as well!"

Helba looks terrified. "I tried to tell you, we can take you into the catacombs! But the entrance is hard to find! Best for goblins, not for furfo... I mean halflings!"

Initiatives:

Abalyn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Hawk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Ash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Isiros: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Zim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Calmont: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Bumblebrashers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

We're entering initiative, but this doesn't mean you're going into combat. You can feel free to try to talk Calmont down.

Turn order (bold can act)
Ash
Zim
Abalyn
Isiros

Calmont
Hawk
Bumblebrashers

Abalyn is On The Scene:

The stone that makes up the battlements' outer barrier looks weak in a spot directly behind Calmont, marked with an X on the map.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros whispers to Abalynn "Well go ahead, Talker, though don't forget we've been asked to return him alive"

Isiros sheaths his sword and remains to the side; though he is ready to draw his sword again if needed.

Actions: 1 Interact (put sword away), 2-3 Ready(if Calmont attacks)- interact (draw sword)


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

Ash takes in the scene and smiles, "Sounds good. You get information. I'll take you to the secret door. Let Helba go."

Deception / Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Hero Point.
Deception / Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn uses Clue In to give Ash a +1 to his Diplomacy check if she can and delays.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

GM stuffs:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Helba escape: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"You... know where the entrance is? Then just tell me! I don't trust any of you green ba**ards!"

Calmont looks a bit confused, and in doing so he loosens his grip just a bit on Helba.... just enough for her to jump away from him and skeedaddle.

Calmont looks PISSED. He is full-on ready to stab someone at this point.

Turn order (bold can act)
Ash
Zim
Abalyn

Isiros
Calmont
Hawk
Bumblebrashers


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn inserts.

Abalyn moves up behind Helba and attempts to bandage her ear.

Battle Medicine 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Then she moves in between Helba and Calmont.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +2

Zim watches the exchange between Calmont, Helba, and Ash. Seeing Helba safely out of the way, and Calmont furious and ready to strike out, Zim decides to attack first.

Cast Magic Missile, 3 actions
Damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) + 3 = 12

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

The three missiles slam into Calmont, his face overcome with rage. However, he can see that he's outmatched, and runs back along the battlements into a small tower, slamming the door behind him.

Turn order (bold can act)
Ash
Zim
Abalyn
Isiros
Calmont
Hawk
Bumblebrashers


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Hawk chases Calmont to the tower door the shouts to him. "You're clearly outnumbered and over matched. Don't end up like that Grauladon down there that we just killed. Give yourself up, come out here and we'll get you safely back to town. Or become the second thing we kill tonight. Your choice."

Stride, stride, intimidate
Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Hawk is convincingly terrifying... enough for Calmont to whisper through the door "How do I know you won't kill me if I come out??"

The other players can start doing other things while Hawk negotiates, or can come help him with the negotiation using Aid Another actions. You do get the feeling that he's no longer looking to fight you all, at the very least.

The three goblins look at you all like heroes of the ages. "Thank you! You saved Helba from that furfoot! He kept yelling at us... we were trying to tell him that we can get him into the catacombs, but that the cultists down there would probably kill him! We only barely got out alive, and they killed a bunch of our cousins!"


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Trusting Hawk to handle the negotiations with Calmont, Abalyn turns to the goblins. ”Cultists? What kind of cultists?” Stupid snake people’s system of waiting a month for expendable adventurers to show up. If they’d acted when they first noticed something was wrong, they could have saved those goblins.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Responding to Calmont:
"Because killing you isn't any benefit to us. If we wanted to kill you, I wouldn't bother talking to you right now. Breechill is pretty upset about your disappearance. But if you surrender and cooperate, we can put in a good word for you. Besides, this place seems to be full of lots of dangerous things, not to mention these goblins that aren't too happy with you. We can protect you. So, come on out, tells us what's going on and no one needs to get hurt anymore."


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +2

Zim walks over to join Abalyn's conversation with the goblins. "Are these cultists why you haven't been in contact with Warbal? She seemed nearly panicked with worry for you Bumblebashers."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Calmont is silent for a few moments. Then, "I just wanted to get out from under Vox's foot. She's been holding me back for years! And the elf gates... that could have been my way out! But NOOOOO, you ADVENTURERS had to come interfere. Ugh. I guess I have little choice, though. You'll... put in a good word for me? With the council? How well I cooperated?" with that, he opens the door and steps out, hands up.

_________

"Yes! The cultists! They kicked us out of our home,
and we haven't had time to get a message to Warbal!
They called themselves the Cinderclaws,
and they said our home was their home now. They
threatened to roast us! To peel us and eat us! Ack! And
they had dragon monsters with them! So of course we
ran from the vaults. Then so many monsters on the
ground floor, so we ran up here, to the battlements.
That dragon thing down in the courtyard kept us
from getting away! It wanted to eat us! Thank you
for killing it, by the by!”


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"We will. Now, tell me more about Vox and these elf gates. Are they why you came to the citadel? Is Vox here as well?"


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros remains with his sword sheathed and casually approaches Hawk during the interrogation. looks like Hawk has things under control but I'd rather not take any chances of Calmont doing any funny business . Isiros looks relaxed and remains silent.


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn cringes as the memory of the dragon biting into her neck. ”No problem. Where is the rest of your tribe?”

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

"A lot of them fled into the forest to try to build a new home... I can go find them if we get our home back, though. Are we getting our home back? Are you going to go kick all those cultists out???" Helba looks extremely excited and hopeful at the prospect.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Calmont looks at Hawk like he's an idiot.
“Alseta’s Ring? It’s only a ring of elf gates. Connected to places all over the world. Elf. Gates.”
Calmont emphasizes those last two words slowly.
“You know those? You’re not daft, are you? Don’t you realize how valuable that information is to richies who want to travel fast? Selling that information would get me out from under Voz’s thumb! And no, of course she's not here! Why would I tell her that i'm going to find the elf gates?”


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"How did you discover the elf gates were here? Any why is working for Voz so terrible?"


CG Female Human Investigator 1 HP 24/24 | AC 17 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn glances at Zimbartel, then shrugs. ”Sure, we’ll kick the cultists out. What can you tell us about them?”


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +2

Zim, lost in thought for a few moments, snaps out of his reverie. "Are all the Bumblebashers out now? Or are there still some trapped below?"

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

"Voz might be my employer, but she thinks she’s my god. Always bossin’ me around! ‘Calmont do this, Calmont read that, Calmont that’s not how you pronounce Norgorber!’ She’s a jerk! I hate her! I’ve been digging around her stuff for weeks, trying to find something I could sell to buy my way out of this stupid job. But she was stupid enough to leave her notes sitting out for anyone to see, just locked in a drawer and hidden under a secret panel! They were just begging for me to open them! And right there, ELF. GATES. What’s she planning to do with the information? Don’t care! I just want to get paid!"

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

To Abalyn, Ash and Zim, Helba says:
"All out, all scrambled and hidden. The cultists, they were all kinds of weirdos... a few were monkey-men, a few were little dragon-people, a few were those froggy guys! They threatened to kill all of us! All I really know about them is they use that claw thing as their symbol. It's like... a shiny dragon's claw, I guess?" Helba tries to draw the symbol in the dust and grime on a wall of the battlements.

DC 25 Religion check, only Zim, Abalyn and Ash can attempt for now:

It as an unusual symbol sometimes associated with the cult of Dahak, the god of evil dragons. His more well-known symbol is that of a falling burning scale, but you recognize that the smoking claw is one used by those of his worshippers who focus more on his aspect as a god of destruction than of evil dragons or greed.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +2

"I think I may have seen a reference to that symbol before..."

Religion 25: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Zim knows things:

You recognize this symbol as that of an ancient cult of the goddess Lamashtu. This specific cult believes that Lamashtu is actually a goddess of dragons in addition to monsters, and that one aspect of her divinity is that of a massively pregnant black dragon, and that in this form she is a symbol of destruction and wrath, as well as rebirth of the universe under the control of dragons after that destruction.

201 to 250 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.