Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post

Game Master cartmanbeck

Google Slides Maps


801 to 850 of 987 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Zarf shies back for a moment, then thinks again. "You... let Zarf go? Give Zarf food? Zarf doesn't know where cultists came from... but they came. They were mean. They chased the gobbos away. Pib and Zarf, we ran. We hid. Stupid cultists tried to play with bear, bear didn't want to play... can Zarf have food now?"


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn studies Zarf for a moment to make sure he’s telling the truth.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Assuming he is, she unties him and lets him at the food Isiros offered.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Zarf does seem to be telling the truth. They were chased here by the cultists and have been making the best of their situation, but had run out of food a day ago and so far were too scared to venture out... in fact, when you found them fighting over the sword, they were trying to decide which of them would brandish it when finally leaving the room to try to find food.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Well Zarf. We are here to stop the cultists, at the requests of the goblins. If you mean us no more harm, then we can let you go on your way."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

"Yes! If you not cut Zarf in half like Pib, Zarf will run away! Far away!"


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"All right then, Zarf. Be on your way." Hawk also warns him about the bear and tell him of the tunnel Alak used to enter, since it is probably his best way out.

"Abalyn, if you'd be so kind as to check the next door for traps and then if it is clear Isiros and Alak can lead us on."

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

"Bear! Yes, we stayed away from bear. It ate cultists, but it would have ate us too!" Zarf leaves unceremoniously, not interested in being around you murderous tallfolk any longer. :-P

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Abalyn sees no traps on the door, and Isiros opens it.

A splintered table stretches across the center of this room,
while broken chairs, moldy books, and general detritus
litter the floor. Two bodies that appear to be frog-like
humanoids lie sprawled on the floor near the center of
the room. Of the several doors that provide exits from this
room, the ones to the west and southeast hang wide open.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Abalyn notices a cupboard on the far end of the room that looks to be slightly ajar, and a small bit of light coming from around that cupboard door.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Hawk will cast detect magic.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Hawk sees that whatever is in the cabinet is definitely magical.


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn examines the bodies, trying to figure out what killed them.

Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

It looks as if these bodies were killed with a combination of blunt force trauma and some sort of spell damage.


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

”So do we think Voz killed the cultists? And if so, where is she now?” Abalyn considers. ”Also, who wants to open the magic cabinet?” She looks hopefully at Isiros and Alak.


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

"If it's Voz, the light might be a trap. Or at least a lure to one." Ash adds.

He'll see if he can get a good enough view on the cabinet and/or its contents to Read Aura on the magic Hawk found, without setting off any symbol, explosive runes, or regular old alchemical bomb it might be concealing.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Ash spends a minute staring at the cabinet, and gets the feeling that it contains some sort of Transmutation magic.


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

"Transmutation magic - like, for changing and enhancing things. Pretty common in useful magic items. Probably not a trap, at least of the destruction or life sucking kind. Transmutation traps are pretty rare, and mostly hilarious." Ash muses.


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn moves closer to the cabinet and checks it for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

As Abalyn gets close enough to check the cabinet out better, the cabinet door bursts open, a very small creature jumping out at her. The creature looks like a TIny-sized, humanoid doll made of wood and fabric, but in the shape of a Hellknight! It screams at Abalyn in a language that she does not recognize.

"Ticy py suzm haf!"

Alak translates it quickly. "The thing says, 'Take me with you!'"

As it jumps out, it seems to cast a spell at Abalyn.
ranged spell attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 cold: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 1, 4) = 20
fist: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Init:

Isiros: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Ash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Hawk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Zim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Abalyn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Alak: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
doll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Alak then swings his sword at the thing.
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 5 = 17 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 10 = 11 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

But he misses it three times!

Round 1 - bold can act
Doll
Alak
Isiros
Ash
Abalyn (-20)
Zim
Hawk


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Abalyn studies and attempts to identify the creature.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

She has no idea what it is, but she stabs at it twice.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

But misses.


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros attempts to strike it powerfully and a then a second strike.

Power Strike w/ Halberd: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 damage: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (2, 9) + 4 = 15
Strike w/ Halberd: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 10 = 12 damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

actions 1/2 power strike, action 3 strike


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Well, it doesn't seem to want us to take it with us from its behavior."

Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Hawk then casts Elemental Toss.

Spell Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Double on a critical success

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Hawk is sure that this is actually an imp dressed up like a doll to confuse adventurers. Imps are immune to fire, weak to good and silver damage, and have divine-based spells that they can use to attack. They also heal themselves constantly during battle.


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

As his allies battle, Hawk shouts what he "knows":

"We've got another pretender here. This is an imp that likes to disguise itself as a doll! It is trying to deceive us, but don't be fooled. I've seen through its disguise! If we had any good or silver weapons, that would be helpful. But whatever you do, don't use fire against it. It is immune to that. We've got to take it down quick, because these buggers can heal themselves."


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

"Damnit. Doll tossing cold sounded like prime time for fire!" Ash curses. "Okay, Isiros. Best option I have, I think."

Ash moves up and casts Magic Weapon.

+1 die damage. Not sure if that screws up Power Strike math.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Cast Electric Arc
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (doll gets a basic Reflex save)

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Reflex: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 Half damage.

The doll screams once again at the party in Infernal, repeating "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!"
It turns its attention to Alak, its much larger counterpart in Hellknight armor, and attempts to hit him several times.
fist: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
fist: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 5 = 13 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
fist: 1d20 + 12 - 10 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 10 = 7 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

It's only able to get past his armor once, however.

Alak returns the doll's flurry of attacks.
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 5 = 14 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 10 = 15 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

But once more, the doll dodges his attacks.

Round 1 - bold can act
Doll (-4)
Alak (-5)
Isiros (-12)
Ash
Abalyn (-20)
Zim
Hawk


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Hawk will cast Guidance on Isiros. "Put that thing down!"

He then casts Produce Small Chunks of Rock.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
And apparently misses.

Cast a spell, Cast a spell (x2)


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Thank you!" Isiros shouts as he feels the magic on his weapon and arm. He then moves into a flanking position, and then strikes twice

Strike W/ Halberd, magic weapon, guidance: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 1 = 32 Damage: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (10, 1) + 4 = 15 x2 = 30
Strike w/ halberd, magic weapon: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 5 = 24 Damage: 2d10 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12

Actions: 1. stride (will activate AoO if doll has it). 2 strike. 3 strike

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Though Hawk's spell misses the doll, Isiros swings his halberd at the thing twice and cleaves it into three fairly-equal pieces of wood and cloth, no longer animated by magic.

Hawk takes notices that there is no blood or flesh in the thing, which you might expect from an imp in doll's clothing. Perhaps it disappeared instantly when Isiros killed it?

Out of combat. I would allow those of you with Arcane trained to attempt another check to determine what that thing was, if you like.

The group (presumably) searches around the room a bit.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Though there is little of clear value in the room, Abalyn does notice some polished obsidian figures sticking out of the random detritus in the room. The adventurers are eventually able to unearth a full set of obsidian chess pieces, artfully crafted to resemble Hellknights in full plate, Hellknight signifer spellcasters, hellhounds, imps and other fiends... with only a few scratches across all the pieces. Abalyn's sense of business acumen perks up, and she estimates that the group could sell the chess set for at least 30 gold.


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Now that the very important looting is out of the way, Abalyn heals herself.

Medicine 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Heals: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Medicine 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Heals: 4d8 ⇒ (1, 7, 3, 4) = 15

”Anyone else hurting?”


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Identify (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26. "That doesn't look like it was an imp."


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"That's the whole point of the disguise; to not look like it an imp."


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

Ash seems pretty convinced by Hawk's explanation. Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Cool chess board. I was just talking about getting some party games, even."


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"I could use some healing if you're offering Abalyn" Isiros says with reluctance, perhaps due to his own stubbornness more than anything.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Zim is pretty sure that this was a Soulbound Doll, a construct with a small piece of a formerly-living soul attached to it through a necromantic ritual.


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

”Well, I certainly don’t have to heal you,” Abalyn says to Isiros.

Medicine 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

”Hmm. Stubborn wound.”

Medicine 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Heals: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 7) = 10


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

While Abalyn is healing, Hawk will spend 10 minutes in a quiet corner of the room doing nothing to refocus.

Refocus


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

"Thanks, I feel much better" Isiros replies with more enthusiasm in his voice now. Better than I could've done.

He spends the rest of the break looking around the room to see if he notices anything about the architecture and/or purpose of this room.
Architecture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Isiros gets the feeling that this room was once an elite war room where leaders planned complex missions in greater Isger and beyond. The place has since been torn apart by the cultists lurking in the vaults.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Our adventurers open the next door.

Toppled armor racks are scattered throughout this wide
room, as well as anvils, hammers, tool sets, and other
supplies that were once used to repair the Hellknight’s
iconic armor. Piles of debris can be found throughout.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

The party sees no dangers upon initial entry to the room.

GM STUFF:

random character: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Oof, poor Abalyn again...

As the group begins to search the room for valuables, however, Abalyn suddenly finds herself inside what seems like a large, transparent jello mold! It instantly begins to digest her.

Acid damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
Need a Fort save from Abalyn, please.

init:

jellycube: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Isiros: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Ash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Hawk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Zim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Abalyn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Alak: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Alak perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Luckily, Alak hears the sound of Abalyn yelping as she is engulfed by the creature, and runs around a pile of detritus to see her fully immersed.
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 = 20 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
greatsword: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 - 5 = 20 damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Round 1 - bold may act
Alak
Hawk
Zim
Abalyn (-5, engulfed, possibly paralyzed)

jellycube (-26)
Isiros
Ash


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Zim backs away from Abalyn, hoping to avoid getting engulfed by the creature. Then he spots the head of an old hammer on the ground, and launches it at the cube.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


CG Female Human Investigator 2 HP 24/24 | AC 18 | F +4 R +9 W +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) | Stealth +3 | 25 ft| Active Conditions:

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Abalyn has a good view of the creature and studies it and tries to ID it.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Occultism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Rapier: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Piercing: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 1


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"I wonder what this really is, because clearly that is a disguise..."
Recall Knowledge Occultism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Zim hits the cube with a bit of damage.
EDIT: Waiting to hear from Abalyn if her extra die of damage was precision damage. If so, she did NOT cut herself out, unfortunately, and did less damage to it.

Hawk knows that this is a Gelatinous Cube, and that it can engulf and digest creatures and objects. It has very weak defenses but a ton of health, and is immune to acid and mental effects, and resistant to electricity. He also knows that it is very hard to find a good spot to hit it (making it immune to critical hits).

Round 1 - bold may act
Alak
Hawk (2 actions left)
Zim
Abalyn (-5, engulfed, possibly paralyzed)
jellycube (-46)
Isiros
Ash


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"While this might look like a disguise, this is actually a real gelatinous cube. You can't hurt it with acid or mental attacks and it is resistant to electricity."

Hawk will attack with Produce Chunks of Rocks..
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Bludgeoning damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Recall Knowledge, Cast a Spell (x2)

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Unfortunately, Abalyn is still stuck inside the ooze, as she can't quite find a good place to stick her rapier that would hurt it any more than any other place.

The cube lurches forward, pulling Abalyn right along with it, and tries to make Alak and Abalyn get cozy.
cube face attack... not kidding, that's what they listed the attack as: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Alak Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Unfortunately, Alak is paralyzed, and then the ooze engulfs him.
Acid: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

It also continues to ingest Abalyn.
Acid: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 Abalyn Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 And this time, its paralytic does its dirty work on her. Alak and Abalyn wil each get a save at the end of their respective turns to remove the paralysis effect.

Round 1 - bold may act
Alak (-7, engulfed, paralyzed)
Hawk (2 actions left)
Zim
Abalyn (-17, engulfed, paralyzed)
jellycube (-58)
Isiros
Ash


LN male human fighter 2 | HP 34/34 | AC 20 (22 w/ shield raised) | F+8 R+6 W+6 | Perc +8 | 20ft | Active Conditions: --

Isiros was too busy inspecting the table in the southern part of the room to notice Abalyn and Alak get engulfed until it was too late. He rushes back towards the door to position himself between the jellycube and his remanining teammates. He then attempts to make two rapid strikes.

Strike w/Halberd: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 piercing damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Strike w/Halberd less MAP: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 5 = 10 piercing damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


CN male goblin oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 17 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +3 | Stealth +7 | 25 ft.

"'bout time to find out what this smells like when cooking. The goo, I mean. Not our friends."

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Fire: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Since that almost assuredly does not kill it, Ash's other hand twirls in a quick gesture that puts a wave of shimmering heat between him and the ooze.

Shield spell. +1 AC, block 5 damage.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Isiros and Ash each do a bit of damage to the ooze.

Alak, paralyzed inside the ooze, attempts to move his body once more.
Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Unfortunately he continues to be paralyzed.

Round 2 - bold may act
Alak (-7, engulfed, paralyzed)
Hawk
Zim

Abalyn (-17, engulfed, paralyzed)
jellycube (-77)
Isiros
Ash


NG Human (Versatile) Sorcerer 1 AC 15 | F +5 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | 25ft| Focus 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Let's see if we can't take this thing out quickly. Zim, give it all the rocks you've got!"

Hawk will produce more rock missiles.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Bludgeoning damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Hawk then steps back away to maintain a safe distance.


NG Gnome Transmutation Wizard 2 AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +2

Zim watches through the open doorway as rocks fly past and smack in the cube. He picks up one of the rocks after it hits the ground, and launches it right back at the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

801 to 850 of 987 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cartmanbeck's Age of Ashes - PF2 Play-by-post All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.