GM supervillan's 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen [PFS]

Game Master supervillan

Maps and Slides


101 to 150 of 354 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Greenie is whacked by Ayo's metal-clad fist - it quivers and recedes, but then swells and grows again!

Greenie retaliates with a disgusting, distended pseudopod:

Greenie vs Ayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

...the mindless brute flails uselessly.

Ears vs Hskoro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
confirm crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22constrict: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The ooze with the goblin ears gets a hold of Hskoro and crushes the nagaji!

Hskoro please attempt Two DC17 Fort saves vs disease

Meanie pulses and throbs in the back, pressing its fellows forwards.

Combat Round 2 / 3

Myth
Dale
Ayo
Ears (grappled), Greenie (-37hp) and Meanie Blue, Green and Red borders respectively
Arin -25hp, disease delayed;
Malaz
Hskoro -14hp, grappled; Fort saves needed

The bold may act!

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Ayo pulls back her metal-clad fist once more and bashes into the blob of flesh.

Attack with Cestus vs Green (df+ff): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
Damage (df+ff): 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

Dark Archive

Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

Seeing how the oozes aren't making it past the first line of defense (yet), Dale moves up closer and drinks a personalized concoction. Targeted bomb admixture. His bombs don't have splash for 5 rounds, do double INT in damage vs single INT.

"Umm, it may be a good idea to help our reptilian friend out of that before it digests him." He states the obvious.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth will fire two more blunt arrows...first at Greenie if it’s still standing...if it drops, then at Ears...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 27
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 15
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 9

...and then he’ll move back 5’...

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Malaz steps forward and tries to help wrestle Hskoro from the blob's slimey grip.

CMB {aid?}: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Not really sure how this would work.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Arin backs up further and mumbles in Celestial to himself while invoking a healing spell on himself.

[5' step] SW
Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4) + 5 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Fort DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fort DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Hskoro tries to burst out of the hold the ooze has on him as he feels strangeness rush over him.

Strength Check to escape: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

wow... three really bad rolls.


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Malaz using an Aid Another action to assist either an Escape Artist roll or a CMB check to escape a grapple is legitimate - so in this case you made a successful Aid if Hskoro attempts a grapple check. I will take Hskoro's "STR" check as a grapple check, meaning it's CMB, but a natural 1 is a fail anyway.

Hskoro struggles under the sheer mass of Ears. Even with Malaz's help he cannot free himself.

Arin heals his wounds somewhat.

Ayo punches Greenie.

Dale consumes an extract.

Myth launches more arrows: Greenie recedes and diminishes when struck by the first arrow, and Myth sends the second arrow into Ears.

But Greenie is not dead! Whilst your bludgeoning attacks clearly have some effect, they do not kill the ooze. It regenerates and renews its attack.

Ears vs Hskoro, maintain grapple: 1d20 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 5 = 36damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6constrict: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Hskoro almost disappears under the tumorous hulk.

Greenie vs Ayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Greenie's pseudopod does not connect, and the ooze recedes once more.

Combat Round 3 / 4

Myth
Dale
Ayo
Ears (grappled, -9hp), Greenie (-48hp, quiescent) and Meanie Blue, Green and Red borders respectively
Arin -12hp, disease delayed;
Malaz
Hskoro -27hp, grappled, diseased (onset not elapsed)

The bold may act!

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Hskoro, ymg''re ngahnah. Mgah'ehye ya hafh (Abyssal):
Hskoro, you're hurt. Let me help...

The nagaji feels a small hand reach him through the creature's grapple after hearing the disturbing, guttural voice..

[5' step] N
[standard] Cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Hskoro

Cure Moderate Wounds, Hskoro: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Ayo maintains her tranquil focus on the task at hand, knowing that taking this blob down will open up room to move in and bring the party’s greater numbers to bear.

Attack with Cestus (df+ff): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage (df+ff): 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

If she drops it, she will five foot into its square so someone else can move in to attack blue

Dark Archive

Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

Dale tries to toss a firebomb at Greenie "Hopefully I can make sure it stays out of the fight! Please duck!" He winds up and tries to lob a bomb over everyone's head and through the doorway.

Fire Bomb, Ranged Touch, Cognatogen, Heroism, Targeted, Melee: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 153d6 + 7 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2, 4) + 7 + 7 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro again tries to free himself from the ooze.

CMB (Escape Grapple): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Waiting to see if Ayo dropped green. If she moves forward, I will move up and attack.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth will fire two more blunt arrows at Ears...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Completing round 3 actions first...

Arin heals Hskoro's wounds.

Malaz waits for an opening.

Hskoro frees himself from the press of grotesque flesh.

Ayo beats on Greenie, then Dale sets the thing on fire - the smell of burning fat and flesh assails your nostrils as the ooze pops and boils. Greenie's dead - the fire bomb switches off its regeneration and it's taken way over its -CON in damage.

Myth shoots Ears with both arrows. The mound of disgusting tumours quivers at the impacts.

Combat Round 4

Myth
Dale
Ayo - optional 5' step into tumour slick (=Grease)
Malaz
Ears (-25hp), and Meanie Blue, Red borders respectively
Arin -12hp, disease delayed;
Hskoro -27hp, grappled, diseased (onset not elapsed)

The bold may act!

Ayo if you take that 5' step you will need to make a DC10 Acrobatics check - if you fail you must attempt DC17 Reflex save or fall prone; if you fail by 5 or more you fall prone with no save, per Grease. Malaz you need to attempt the same checks if you enter the slime (bright green on map).

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Ayo has to move if any of the other melee want to get to do anything, and her AC is high enough that I will go for it, as long as she lands prone in the square with grease. Eating an AoO to stand and taking the -4 to AC for a round is worth that to me imo

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (6) - 7 = -1

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Acro: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15

Malaz enhances his weapon to be more effective against the slime, then follows in behind Ayo.

Spending a point of mental focus to add Bane to my flail/


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Malaz it looks like you don't actually have to move into the Grease/slime to get to melee range, now that Ayo has moved.

Ayo steps into the grease and fat, and loses her footing, ending up on the floor amidst the vile muck.

Malaz takes the opening, focusing his occult powers against the oozes.

Ears continues trying to consume the crunchy, juicy Hskoro.

Ears vs Hskoro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
... but now Hskoro is ready, and does not allow the ooze to gain purchase.

Meanie finally gets a chance to find a meal, and flows forwards to grab at Ayo

Meanie vs Ayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
... the holy warrior's amour protects her.

Combat Round 4 / 5

Myth
Dale
Ayo - prone in grease
Malaz
Ears (blue; -20hp), and Meanie (red)
Arin -12hp, disease delayed;
Hskoro -14hp, diseased (onset not elapsed)

The bold may act!

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth keeps concentrating on Ears...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 20
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8

Shortbow: 1d10 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 12
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

"Arin says he's going to help you Hskoro, even though it sounds like he's trying to steal your soul."

Dale stays where he is and tries to incinerate the ooze with the goblin ears. "Another bomb in route, please duck if possible Hskoro!"

Fire Bomb, Ranged Touch, Cognatogen, Heroism, Targeted, Melee: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 153d6 + 7 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2, 5) + 7 + 7 = 23

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Finally able to engage in combat, Malaz swings with gusto. The eager weapon slams into the globulous monster.

Heavy Flail {PA/Bane} vs BLUE: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28
Damage {Bane}: 1d10 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + (6, 3) = 20

CONFIRM?: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18
Damage {Bane}: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Free from the oozes' grasp, Hskoro roars his challenge and slams warhammer down onto the ooze.

Warhammer vs Ears: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Ayo plays it safe and stands up slowly, making sure to protect herself against the expected attacks of the two blobs of flesh.

Standard action to total defense, then move action to stand. The +4 from total d should essentially cancel out the -4 from prone

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Arin reaches out and touches Hskoro again, before backing away.

[standard] Cast Cure Light Wounds on Hskoro
[5' step] SE

Cast Cure Light Wounds, Hskoro: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Arin continues to minister to Hskoro. Meanwhile the nagaji wallops Ears.

Myth continues his barrage of arrows.

Dale and Malaz finish the job. Ears is destroyed.. As with Greenie, Ears becomes little more than a puddle of thick, bubbling fat. The oozes aren't subject to critical hits, but it didn't matter for poor Ears.

Ayo gets to her feet.

Meanie AoO vs Ayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
...once more Ayo's defenses hold. Meanie tries again:
Meanie vs Ayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
...and once more Ayo avoids the ooze's grasp.

Combat Round 5 / 6

Myth
Dale
Ayo
Malaz
Meanie (red)
Arin -12hp, disease delayed;
Hskoro -7hp, diseased (onset not elapsed)

The bold may act!

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Malaz smiles as he wipes some goo off his check with the back of his hand. "Finally having some real fun now!" He steps up to the next blob and swings again.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10
Heavy Flail {PA/Bane} vs RED: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (1, 5) = 19

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

[standard] Cast Cure Light Wounds on self
[move] 10'

Arin turns his healing hands on his own wounds, and moves up behind Hskoro to peak into the next room.

Ahh's h' ph'nglui bug ahagl? (Abyssal):
How's it going in there?

Cast Cure Light Wounds, self: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth switches targets to Meanie...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 18
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 5

Shortbow: 1d10 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 12
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

Dale moves ahead to get a better view and be in closer range for bombing. For now though he tries to send in another round of magical missiles from his wand.

UMD, heroism, cog: DC20: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 372d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

"Arin wishes to know the status of the remaining Hungry Flesh. He also offers to buy the first round of drinks once we return home." Dale adds with a wink as two missiles find their mark.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro reaches into his pack and pulls out a wand then hands it to Arin. "If I need more healing." Wand of Cure Light Wounds

He then moves up to provide another target for the last ooze to focus on.

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Finally upright and in position to fight, Ayo returns to beating the hungry flesh with her cestus.

Attack with Cestus (df+ff): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
Damage (df+ff): 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Arin heals himself.

Hskoro hands off a wand and moves into the slime-slick.

Hskoro, acrobatics DC10: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (2) - 5 = -3

In all that heavy armour, Hskoro finds it impossible to keep his balance and lands on his back amidst the bubbling goo.

Malaz keeps his footing and beats on Meanie.

Myth's arrows are accurate even with all the cover.

Dale fires magic missiles from his wand.

And Ayo delivers another steel punch.

Meanie suffers all of the punishment and keeps on coming.

target, 1=Ayo, 2=Malaz: 1d2 ⇒ 2

meanie slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Having failed to eat Ayo, Meanie tries another meal:

grab Malaz: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29constrict: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Malaz feels Meanie's tender embrace! Attempt 2 DC17 Fort saves vs disease please Malaz

Combat Round 6 / 7

Myth
Dale
Ayo
Malaz -19hp, grappled, fort saves needed
Meanie (red) -40hp, grappled
Arin; disease delayed;
Hskoro -7hp, diseased (onset not elapsed); prone

The bold may act!

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro tries to get up from his prone condition.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9

But slips back onto his back from the slimy floor.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Arin heads into the room and treads the slipperly slime to get to Malaz and treat his wounds.

[move] 10', into slime
Acrobatics, DC10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

I'm pretty sure this just means he couldn't have moved further, but luckily this is as far as he needed to go.

Unfortunately, as soon as his foot hits the floor on the other side of the door, his legs get wobbly and sure footing evades him. Finally he abruptly plants both feet to avoid falling. It's obvious his body takes on a rigidity to maintain his balance. After a brief moment he settles and relaxes his body, reading out to touch Malaz with divine energy.

He's surprised to hear booming, guttural speech behind him as the sweaty hand makes contact.

Mgkadishtu mggoka'drnn, channel ymg' healing energy ph' ya. Ah'ehye ya nafl l' ymg' mgkadishtu conditions (Abyssal):
Unknown patrons, channel your healing energy through me. Bind me not to your unknown conditions...

[standard] Cast Cure Light Wounds, Malaz
Cure Light Wounds, Malaz: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth keeps his barrage up on Meanie...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 25
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7

Shortbow: 1d10 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Magic/Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

Now that he's closer, Dale lobs another bomb up and over the crowd and into the Meanie.

Fire Bomb, Ranged Touch, Cognatogen, Heroism, Targeted, Melee: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 143d6 + 7 + 7 ⇒ (6, 5, 3) + 7 + 7 = 28

"Didn't I warn you it was slippery? Oh, and Arin said something about 'poke poke you owe me a coke'? Whatever that means."

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Malaz shakes off the insidious disease, but is unable to free himself from the creature's grasp.

Fortitue vs DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Fortitue vs DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Break the Grapple?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Feast of Ravenmoor | Fleshwarped Queen |

Hskoro remains mired in the disgusting slick.

Arin moves in to attempt to reach the wounded: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 and keeps his footing long enough to reach out to Malaz. Failing the Acrobatics check forces a Ref save to avoid falling.

Myth land two more arrows, then Dale lights up Meanie, who dissolves into another puddle of bubbling goo.

Combat over! The disease onset of 1 minute now applies

tumour infestation CON dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 1
tumour infestation CHA dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 1 lucky :)

Hskoro has unsightly and painful lumps growing out of his face and elsewhere.

Status
Malaz -11hp
Arin; disease delayed;
Hskoro -7hp, diseased, 1 Con dmg, 1 Cha dmg

With the oozes neutralised you are able to find a few items amongst the remains: a small metal container holding some dust, two small sapphires, and a talisman.

detect magic + spellcraft DC26:
The dust is Dust of Dryness

detect magic + spellcraft DC18:
The talisman is an Aegis of Recovery

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro carefully gets up feels the bruise on his face and smiles, "I guess I'm uglier now." he chuckles before heading over to Arin.

"Friend Arin, can you cap me off with the wand I gave you."

To speed things off.
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth nods. ”Dangerous creatures those...I don’t envy you melee types having to go face-to-face with ‘em...”

Myth warily checks out anything else in the room to include the doors...

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Arin wipes the slime off his shoes before accepting the wand from Hskoro.

Sure thing. You fought well.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Malaz pulls a wand of his own. As he activates the magic, his golden skin seems to shine a bit more brightly.

UMD: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 HP: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Will expend a charge from my Wand of CLW

Dark Archive

Male Alchemist 5 HP: 38/38 AC:17(23) FF:15(17) T:12 F:+6(8) R:+7(9) W:+5(7) CLW Fork:43 Perception +9(11) , Sense Motive +5(7) (Bombs: 5/11) Effects: Ant Haul, Ioun torch, Heroism, Cognatogen, Shield, Levitate

Dale takes one look at Hskoro and his new found boils and stops him "You my leather skinned friend have contracted the hungry flesh's Tumor Infestation! Not good. Take a seat any and all of you that came in contact with them, OR their slime trails so I can check you over."

Doctor Dale pulls out a rolled up cloth filled with all manner of medical supplies, both new age and older. Some don't look like more than some dried leaves and salves, while others are pills, bottles, and sterile bandages.

"Need I remind you all that this disease will consume you from the inside out and the outside in. Then you'll turn into one of those blobs we just destroyed. Not a good way to start a vacation so sit still and do as I ask." Dale thoroughly checks out anyone that came in contract with the creatures for signs of contamination.

Take 10 Heal for 28 for checks to ID those with the disease. Those with disease I'll treat them with healer's kit charges: DC30. +4 Competence bonus vs next disease check.

"Anyone that is infected should drink an antiplague. If you don't have one I can lend you one." He pulls out a pair of vials.

-----------

Spellcraft DC26: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33

Spellcraft DC18: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

Once that important bit is taken care of, Dale gets to work on identifying the treasures with the help of his wayfinder.

"Hrm. The dust is Dust of Dryness and the talisman is an Aegis of Recovery. Those are pretty interesting. I'll hang onto that dust. I'm sure I'll put it to good use!" He smiles and slips it into a bandoleer loop.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro waits patiently as Dale examines the disease showing up on his face and then drinks the antiplague potion offered. "Thank you."

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Does the check still pass without drinking the anitplague?

Arin lines up and sits down to receive treatment from Dale.

Normally I'm the one doing a lot of the healing, but I admit I'm not quite as good with diseases... yet.

Sovereign Court

AC 24 T 12 FF 23| HP 39/39 (resist acid, cold, electricity 5)| F +8 R +3 W +7 (+1 vs charm/compulsion)| Init +3| Perc +13 | Judgment 0/2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-0/2 1-2/4
Spells/Effects Active:
Antitoxin, Corruption Resistance, Discovery Torch, Heightened Awareness, See Invisibility, AC Judgment, Divine Favor

Ayo cleans the fleshy bits off her cestus. ”These creatures were abominations. They could have done far worse if we had let them.”

Where to next once we clear the diseases?

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 35/38 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+8, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8; 2nd 1/5 | Channel Positive Energy: 6/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 2/5 | Delay Affliction: 0/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

After being treated Arin gets up and eyes the three doors leading out of the room.

With no better hint, I suppose we start at one side? This one?

He points at the western door.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sniper (Rogue) / 5th | HP:34/37| AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:5 CMD:20 | Saves F:+2 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11 | 30 ft | Shortbow +10 (1d6+2) | Light via Wayfinder |
Skills:
DD+15, KnLoc+4, KnDun+4, Stealth+16

Myth shrugs. ”Sounds good to me...one door is as good as another...”

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

"Agreed. Let us move onward."

Hskoro moves to the door and gives it a cursory exam.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~5 | HP: 45/48 | AC:17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+9|R:+3|W:+6 |Perception: +14 | Initiative: +0
Spell Tracking:
1st: 4/6 | 2nd: 2/3
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 56/12 {+2 STR} | Divination 2/12 {+1 Perception}| Abjuration 4/12 {+2 resistances}

Good to see that this team has some resilience. Malaz switches back to to his over-sized axe before joining the team.

101 to 150 of 354 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM supervillan's 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.