GM Headbutt’s #5-04 The Stolen Heir

Game Master Headbutt

Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Stolen Heir Maps and Handouts

Feel free to mingle and introduce yourselves here before we officially begin, treating it as the Grand Lodge prior to receiving your call-to-arms. We’ll officially begin on Thursday the 14th.


Stolen Heir Maps and Handouts

A messenger seeks out each of you, delivering a letter from the Society that requests your immediate assistance with a situation in Almas, the capital of Andoran. Passage has already been prepared for, and Venture Captain Brackett will be awaiting your arrival at the central chapel of Aroden.

. . .

When you arrive, morning light streams in through the stained glass windows of the Cathedral of Aroden in Almas, where Venture-Captain Brackett sits behind a large, antique desk replete with hairthin lines that mar its surface like nearly healed scars. He scans a handful of papers before speaking to you and the other assembled guests, among them the no-nonsense wizard Wystorn Telfyr and Major Colson Maldris.

“I recently received news of a kidnapping in Sauerton, up in the northern wine country. Thalia Andares, heir to the Sauerton Red wine fortune and daughter of Consul Tercio Andares, vanished during the Silverglazer Sunday celebration and has not been seen since.” With a meaningful look, Maldris catches Brackett’s attention, and the two nod in understanding as the major contributes. “Tercio Andares is powerful and widely respected; not only has he been the mayor of the large town for many years, but he is also a strong voice in the Andoren military—even for a consul. The Sauerton Red winery has made him extremely wealthy, and his financial support could be a considerable asset to the Pathfinders’ important work in and around the Worldwound. He seems uninterested in foreign affairs, though, perhaps because it’s politically safer to focus on domestic matters. Even so, he is known to help those who help him.”

“I appreciate the summary, major,” says Brackett. “I am convinced that the Andares’s gratitude would do much to refill our war chest for a struggle that is unlikely to end quickly. When you track down Thalia, as I trust you will do quickly, it is important not only to the Pathfinder Society but perhaps to the whole world that you request funding for the military campaign against the Worldwound. Of course, convincing Tercio to contribute troops and military aid would be even better, but aim for finances first.” With a sigh, Major Maldris picks up his tricorne hat and prepares to depart. “I would stay longer, but I must make final preparations to travel,” he states in a quiet voice. “While I hope that the Andares family agrees to help the society, I am also wary of this political practice of mutual backscratching. As all of you are in Sauerton—especially those who care for this fine country—remain vigilant for signs of short-sighted corruption and abandonment of Andoran’s founding principles: freedom and democracy. Follow what you believe to be the best course of action, as I will not be available to advise you. Nonetheless, I would appreciate any reports of corruption after the situation is resolved.” After sharing a quick handshake with Brackett and a nod of farewell to the rest of you, he departs, closing the door behind him. Telfyr breaks the moment of silence that follows by reporting, “My scrying indicates that the young Andares is being held in a building with high ceilings and once-elegant adornments in a style popular in this nation before the People’s Revolt. The structure seems to have sustained extensive fire damage which has not been repaired. Thalia is alive and unhurt, at least for now. She was reading a fresh copy of the essays of Alysande Benedict when I saw her.” Brackett begins to bring the briefing to a close by concluding, “We have transportation ready to take you to Sauerton as quickly as possible. When you arrive, present this letter to Consul Andares before you begin your investigation. It introduces you and offers the condolences and assistance of the Pathfinder Society. Not only is this proper etiquette to announce your intentions to the mayor, but Thalia vanished from the Andares manor. Someone there should be able to make sense of Telfyr’s visions."

Telfyr frowns at Brackett’s diction. “Scrying, Brackett, is diff–“

“Alright, yes, scrying,” the venture-captain concedes as he pushes a sealed letter across the table. “Introductions, rescue operation, then negotiation for funding and possible military support. Make any questions quick; you’ve got a boat to catch.”

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Krystiana asks, "Are we certain that she was, in fact, taken? Leisurely reading essays sounds more like vacation than confinement."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric 1 Init +0 Hp 11/11 AC 14 T10 FF13 Fort+4 Ref+0 Will+5 Per+4 Spd 20

Know Nobility: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

The quiet man tried to remember any tidbits about the Andares, even if they might not be true "nobility"

We'll do our utmost to rescue this Young lady.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

”Alysande Benedict? I don’t know that name, who is it?” The Nagaji frowns.

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

”Oh, that’s an excellent point, Crystal,” an elderly woman comments, patting Krystiana approvingly on the knee. ”You young folks certainly do love those stories of running away with a fair new lover - I can only imagine this Thalia might have run off on her own.”

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

The half-orc, in well-tended studded leather armor, an assortment of spears and javelins on his back, and a light hammer and throwing axe hanging from his belt, listens attentively to the other questions, offering none of his own.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Knowledge(Nobility): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Forgot I put a point into this when I leveled


Krystiana Read This:
Tercio Andares is mayor of Sauerton, one of the consuls who administer Andoran’s military, and owner of the extremely successful Sauerton Red winery.

Andares has generally remained popular in Sauerton despite the town suffering from a rash of attacks by wild beasts from the Verduran Forest in recent years, as his winery employs much of the town directly or indirectly, and it is rare for any public figure to suggest Andares might be responsible for any problems.

Mallycorn Read This:
Tercio Andares is mayor of Sauerton, one of the consuls who administer Andoran’s military, and owner of the extremely successful Sauerton Red winery.

Andares has generally remained popular in Sauerton despite the town suffering from a rash of attacks by wild beasts from the Verduran Forest in recent years, as his winery employs much of the town directly or indirectly, and it is rare for any public figure to suggest Andares might be responsible for any problems.

A few unpopular individuals around Sauerton say that the Andares family is rotten, and that anyone who makes trouble for Tercio or his kin is quickly and quietly encouraged to leave town.

Venture Captain Brackett nods at Krystiana. "Unfortunately it's nothing so innocent. The kidnappers have already contacted Andares demanding he not aid any investigators in locating his daughter, but no demands have yet been given."

PCs can also make a Knowledge (Geography) or (Local) check to see what they know about Sauerton.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

"Any chance this incident is connected to the unchecked wild beast attacks I've heard coming out of the Verduran forest?" Krystiana follows up. "Someone might be targeting the vineyard and town as retribution to the family."

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Correction on description above. I realized I did a rebuild (mostly equipment) after my last adventure, and forgot to update my profile character sheet. Masterwork chain shirt, not studded leather. Making sure my profile is updated now.


Stolen Heir Maps and Handouts

"That's entirely possible Agent Krystiana. We've yet to discern any motive, that's part of your job now."

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

”So, who doesn’t like Andares? Any rivals?”

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric 1 Init +0 Hp 11/11 AC 14 T10 FF13 Fort+4 Ref+0 Will+5 Per+4 Spd 20

Mallycorn gives every information he recalls about the Andares family, then prays to her goddess, tracing a small spiral on his forehead

Pharasma, guide me..

Cast Guidance twice. Ask for clarification, to be sure, on Knowledge Domain power:"In addition, you treat all Knowledge skills as class skills. ": you still have to spent a point in the skill to be trained, but you got a +3 for class skill?

Know Geography, Guidance, untrained: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15

Know Local, Guidance, untrained: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Lotho grunts. "Nobles always have rivals."

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

That’s correct, Mallycorn. You can always put ranks into any skill - the “class skill” just gives you a bonus to certain ones if you have at least one rank in them.


Stolen Heir Maps and Handouts

Mallycorn Read This:
Sauerton is infamous for its cheap and widely distributed wine, called Sauerton Red. It has become immortalized in an Andoren proverb that something of poor quality “must be down from Sauerton.”

Matrialda Read This:
Sauerton is infamous for its cheap and widely distributed wine, called Sauerton Red. It has become immortalized in an Andoren proverb that something of poor quality “must be down from Sauerton.”

Sauerton is a large town located in wine country in northeast Andoran, about equally distant from the Andoshen River, which is used to ship wine to Andoran’s southern ports for export, and the Verduran Forest, which occupies much of the tense border with Taldor and Galt.

Sauerton has been a site of productive vineyards for centuries, and the once-noble Andares family has been a major owner of those vineyards since long before the People’s Revolt. Although the Andares family chose to give up their noble privileges during the revolt, nearly every mayor of Sauerton in the 44 years since has been a member or close relative of the Andares family.

Other players may open Mallycorn's previous spoiler, as he shared the information.

”Lutho has it right, there’s many who might have issue with a public figure, but he’s generally well-liked in his community.” Provided the group has no other questions for the venture captain, he sends the party off with a nod and returns to the pile of paperwork occupying his desk. The boat to Sauerton is ready to depart as soon as you all arrive, but there's still time for last minute purchases along the way. Before you all depart, a plainly clothed messenger delivers an envelope to Mallycorn.

Message for Mallycorn:
Steadfast subjects of The Sovereign Court,

Although our efforts in Absalom were pivotal in sending its forces north to Mendev, our aristocracy remains complacently sluggish. If The Sovereign Court and the nobility that it represents are to rise again, it is clear that we will not accomplish it with the direct aid of our homeland. It shall only be through audacity and ambition that we remind the world why we are the greatest empire, so I have set in motion a grand operation: a new Army of Exploration—this time bound for the Worldwound.

We must resign ourselves to leading only a few green and blue banners and instead find other allies who might join us. Seek out others who value what it means to be an aristocrat, those who command armies, or both. Countless ancestors of blue-blooded leaders owe us favors, and we will call in what debts we can discover in the archives. You must secure additional military favor for Lady Morilla! Do this, and when the histories chronicle the war’s greatest heroes, they shall write of The Sovereign Court! For Glory!

Your voyage up the Andoshen River is swift, and you all enjoy good weather until the last hour, when a light rain begins to fall. The Andares’s manor is not difficult to find, being one of several dozen stately homes still standing in the town as functional reminders of a past age’s nobility. Most of Sauerton appears well maintained, and although the seasonal workers who arrived a few months earlier to help pick the grapes have since departed, several presses are still set up in the town square—the residents await the return of fairer weather so they can resume their wine production.

As the party navigates Sauerton, a halfling wearing light armor and a rain-spattered helmet hails them and approaches. "Howdy folks, and welcome to Sauerton! I'm Captain Merton Demrick, might I ask what brings ya'll to our city on this fine day?"

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Lotho nods to the halfling, replying in the creature's native tongue,

Halfling:
"I am Lotho Proudheart, of the Rubyblossom Proudhearts, Champion of the Battle of Fallowleaf Field. We are with the Pathfinder Society, and have been sent to look for some old ruins in the area, from before the People's Revolt ... after we find a good meal, that is."


Stolen Heir Maps and Handouts

Merton scratches his head in confusion, responding...

Halfling:
”Ruins? I don’t know anything about any ruins, but there’s plenty of taverns in Sauerton where you can get a bite to eat! Can hardly turn around without walking into one, especially in a town famous for it’s alcohol!”

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Lotho glances at the others, and says, "He says the town is famous for its alcohol. Also says he doesn't know about any ruins in the area from before the People's Revolt." He turns back. "The lead we have suggests the place might have been burned down, or something."

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Krystiana grumbles, "Might have had a fire. Not necessarily burned down completely. So, probably an older manor that hasn't been kept up which had a fire at some point. Otherwise, serviceable as an estate more than likely."

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"In the meantime, I suppose we need a place to stay, and one that has good food and ale wouldn't hurt. Any suggestions, Captain Demrick?"

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

”Absolutely, we should have a base of operations.”

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric 1 Init +0 Hp 11/11 AC 14 T10 FF13 Fort+4 Ref+0 Will+5 Per+4 Spd 20

This would be a wise suggestion, while we ponder how to act

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Lotho listens to any suggestions that Captain Demrick offers, then leads the group in that direction.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Rougarou (Taldan) Brawler (Strong-Side Boxer) 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Missed the start, sorry

A tall man, or is it a man, with a black furred canine face makes his way up the street. Blasted carriages. I only just arrived in town. So sorry. His right hand is wrapped in rope and he wears leather armour. He smiles, but given his facial structure it looks like it may be a snarl.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Krystiana looks up at the sun blaring daylight from above and back at the Rougarou. "I don't know how to put this, but I don't think it's supposed to be your time of the month yet. Besides, it's still daylight out."

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Fentar smiles his ophidian smile, "It's okay, Krystiana. You can tell he's not a werewolf. He isn't trying to eat anyone."

He cocks his head to the new party member, "Unless you are? I'm not great at these things."

Grand Lodge

Male LG Rougarou (Taldan) Brawler (Strong-Side Boxer) 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I am not a werewolf. I am a Rougarou. This is my shape all of the time. I would not wish lycanthropy on anyone. Disgusting.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Fentar steps forward and offers his hand, "Explore, report, co-operate."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric 1 Init +0 Hp 11/11 AC 14 T10 FF13 Fort+4 Ref+0 Will+5 Per+4 Spd 20

We all come from diferent paths pf Life.. But Pharasma welcomes us all in the end. A rare sight it must be, seeing a Rougarou and a Nagaji sharing an handshake.

Nodding, Mallycorn extends his hand to the newcomer too.

My name is Mallycorn Tavee, and I serves Pharasma

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Krystiana shakes hands, "Krystiana Aeron Patricia Guiomar Zorion. A soldier of Lastwall in an exchange program with the Pathfinder Society."

Grand Lodge

Male LG Rougarou (Taldan) Brawler (Strong-Side Boxer) 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Luc extends his hand to each in turn. His handshake is firm, but not crushing. It is a little difficult to shake hands as his right hand is wrapped in rope for some strange reason. Cords of muscle stand out on his exposed forearms.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Ten days without GM contact. Has anyone heard anything?

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

Two weeks is the "standard" time to wait before looking for a replacement GM. Though the holiday season does throw that guideline a bit out of whack.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Aah, yes, I forgot America had a holiday.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

Yeah, the holiday ate me for a few days as well.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

15 days now. I’ll give it a few more then ask in Flaxseed.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Rougarou (Taldan) Brawler (Strong-Side Boxer) 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I can flick over to GM if we want to go that way. I have the scenario already thanks to a Humble Bundle a couple of years ago. Or we can disband since we have not really done much of anything yet.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Looking at it, I don't think anyone in Flaxseed will pick this up as it has not really started.

Ietsuna, if you run this then I will save you a spot in the next game I run. Thank you.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Rougarou (Taldan) Brawler (Strong-Side Boxer) 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ok, done. Give me a day to get my head around the scenario.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Sounds good. :)

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric 1 Init +0 Hp 11/11 AC 14 T10 FF13 Fort+4 Ref+0 Will+5 Per+4 Spd 20

Thanks!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You arrive at the inn under the direction of Captain Merton Demrick. The inn is fairly standard. Rooms are there for lodging and there is a stable for animals. The menu is simple but the food is good with good beer and ale to wash them down.

In the taproom that night you ask around and are given a lead to a place called the Andares Manor not far away.

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Fentar and Luc become involved in a complex local drinking game. After a few hours, Fentar falls asleep under a table.
Unfortunately, Luc’s dogged nature means that he only stops drinking at 6 in the morning. Nobody can rouse him from his torpor and his jaws snap in his sleep when prodded.

”Ah, let him sleep it off, we’ll be alright.” Fentar chews slowly at his breakfast, waiting for his head to stop pounding, ”Where did that tall woman say again? Some kind of manor?”

Liberty's Edge

Male LG half-orc paladin 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Detect Evil (at will), Smite Evil 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Yes. It appears to be a place that is of older construction, which has been damaged by fire."

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin 2 |HP 20/20|AC 22|T 11| FF 21| CMD 15| F:+7 R:+3 W:+6 | Init +1 | Perc +1| Sense Motive +4

"Goood morning!" Krystiana says bright and loudly to Fentar over breakfast. She did not participate in the drinking games and simply had a pint with dinner before heading to bed. "And Andares Manor is only a couple fields over from the sound of it. Just a good stretch of the legs."

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Fentar holds his skull in place and sighs deeply, "Well, a bit of a walk int he fresh air will probably do me good."

inside his mind:

G̑̊ͦ̊ͫ̎̎̆̎͛ͧ͑̄͒̊҉͔͔̣̝̖̜̻̖͚̬̩̬͙͙̙͘͢o̸ͣ̀ͭ̇͌ͥ̄̀̈́͋ͥͤ̔͋͗̽̋ͫ́͏̱͉̺ͅ ̰̣͓̳̤ͦͪͨ̿̀́͢͡͡a̡̩͙͙̩̭̝̙̞̟̰̼̥̅̃̄ͩ̍͌͌̉͛̓͑ͥ͆̿͞w̸̴̨̬̺͖͚̝̙͐ͫ̉̍̀͐̂͐͒́͛͊̽̃̐̌ả͗ͪ̍͋ ̶̣͓̼̣̬̖̖̝̺̺̏ͧ̑̿̑̀ͫy̴̸̘̗͇̬͉̜̮̮̺̹̞ͮ̽̀̓ͯ̆ͬͥ́̂͑̓ͨ̚͜͡,̫̻͓̖̣̲̥̪͈͒̄̊ͧ̅ͪͧ́̕͘͟ ̃̈́̈ͤ̇͒͌͆ͥͫ̀͘͏̠̖̫̺̗̗̼g͖̤̯͔̘̤̮̞̑̈́͋͐͛͆ͮͬ̈̓͋̈̆̃̀̚̚oͣ́͊͑̾ͫ̽̉̆̀ͩ̚͏̢̙͎͉͍̺͘ ̧̧͇͈̝̹̳̪͉͖̩͉͈̯̤̯̱͖̖̂̓̆̅͛ͬͥ̌̑͐ͩ͘̕͞aͭ̎ͤ̆́̽͑̈̌̿̈́̍͑̈̄͒ͧͮ͢҉͇̳͍͉̣w͐̈́̏̈́ͨͫ̄͛͌̄̆̎̋ͫ̚ ̴̗̖̣̟̖͓̗̦͍̘͉ͧ̍ͬ̾͝ḁ̛͔͇̱̠̭̟͉̖͈̖͎͎͙̹̾̂̃ͦ͛ͮ͐̆̇ͤ͜y̷̗̳̟͖̹̞͓̤̤̮͓͍̯̯͇̏ͨ̆ͬ͢͞,̂̐̊͊̔ͮ ̶̢̢̹̺̮̮̣̖͕͈̣͔͙͚̻̮͎͔̟ͫ̊͐ͭ͊̈̕ͅͅ ̌͌̐ͮͤ̆͊̅̓̏̊̈̍͋͐̔͐̚҉͏̺̪̳̗̮g̨͍̫̭͉̳͎͍̲͈͙̑̃͊̏ͤ̃ͪ͒͒̈̚o̴̷̦̞̳̺͙͉̞͈̦̫̝̝͓͕ͬ̿̓̎̑ͪͨ͌͜͜ ̻ ̴̴̨̬̝͕͖̱̖̦̱̺̈́ͬ͑ͦ̽ͤ̉̌̆ͭ̾̈̉ͭa̶̪͔͕͈̟̦͎̣͕̼̹͆͆ͦ́ͣ̑̀̑̃̀͠͠͞w͚̙͎͕̪͖̭͔̣̻͈̲̜ͮ̒͌̒ͮ͐ͥ͘͡ ͇̩a̵̟̲̙̙̥̠͈̼̰̲ͭ̓̌̽͛͊͛̍ͤͨ̾͑͂̎̍̆͢͠ͅy̯̳͍͍̦̭̯̭̝͍̰̦̣̹̺͓͙̘ͣͧ̿̽̾̐̀͛͋̔́͘͜͝!̓̏ͭ̂͑̓͏̡ ͔̲̗͎͇̬̱̲̦͈̮͉̼̮

.

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

Matrialda pats the nagaji on the back before placing a thick knit hat over his head. ”There there Fatal - we don’t want your head to get cold now do we?” Strangely, the somewhat-oversized accessory does an excellent job of blocking both light and sound from reaching Fentar’s skull. ”Now then, I’ve been up for hours waiting for everyone else to get up so we can get going. You young folks and your beauty sleep. Come now, don’t dawdle!”

Grand Lodge

Male Nagaji Bloodrager 2: Hit Points 22; AC 18/11/17; Fort+6 Ref+3 Will+2 (+4)

Fentar jerks up as the hat settles on his broad skull, ”Well, thank you.”

1 to 50 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Headbutt’s #5-04 The Stolen Heir All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.