[PFS2] 1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Inactive)

Game Master Pirate Rob

Slides


151 to 179 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

LG Male Ouat Dwarf Monk 2 | HP 1/36 | Focus 0/0 | AC 16 | Fort +9; Ref +6; Will +8 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions:

That would hit... currently ac 18 while tracking and cover. Gotta remember to remove the conditions.
dc5 flat: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Overcoming his kami’s fear, Thulgrun rushes forward to the kitsune. +5 movement from the kami, and no -5 as he hasn’t entered his stance.

He then gambles on striking the foe without entering his stance, fully aware he is also the medic here.
punch flurry 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
agile punch flurry 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 punch: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10.
coin to reroll #1
punch flurry 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 punch: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7.

if either hit, dc18 fort or stunned 1, crit fail stunned 3

”Get your asses over here!” he yells.


Slides

fort: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Thulgrin covers the distance with supernatural speed from a Dwarf and connects once out of a flurry of blows, but it is not enough to stun the vicious kitsune who stares down the dwarf as he raises his claw to retaliate.

Init
Edelmira (16/19)
Imirix (13/16)
Dorobu -10
Blue Fox
Thulgrin (29/36)
Dob (30/30)
Pell (16/18)

???

Dob and Pell are up!

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sail/Scouting LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survive +4, Thief+3

Pell rushes toward the nearest for, weighed down by his armor.
Stride x3


Slides

Botting Dob.

Dob rushes forward, drawing his flickmace.

The Kitsune nods towards you and the final fox bounds forward, towards your back lines.

It passes through the whirling section of death provided by the flickmace.

flickymacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The blow wounds, but does not stop the fox who pounces on the wizard.

The remaining fox goes for the backline, pouncing on the wizard.
pouncing bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Critting Imirax for 2!

Init
Edelmira (16/19)
Imirix (11/16)

Dorobu -10
Thulgrin (29/36)
Dob (30/30)
Pell (16/18)
Blue Fox -5

Edelmira and Imirix are up!

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 2 AC 19 F17 R 17 W14 Cl 17 Sp17 HP 30/30

Flat check vs Frightened 1d20 ⇒ 2 Frightened 1

Dob shoots his bow at the Kitsune 1d20 + 8 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 - 2 = 21 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

He gives the Kitsune a withering glare 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 1 = 20 to demoralize with intimidating glare. "You've come to the wrong glen, one-tail."

Finally, he draws his flickmace.

EDIT: Didn't see you botted me, there, 18 minutes ago, apparently, and after waiting two days for my turn to come up, I'd rather be in control of my actions.


Slides

Dob's normally fearsome appearance does not frighten the Kitsune.

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 2 AC 19 F17 R 17 W14 Cl 17 Sp17 HP 30/30

Sorry, my campaigns page hasn't been noting additional posts to this thread for some reason, looking back, I see you posted that my turn was up yesterday. I would have posted then if I'd seen any updates to the thread. And of course, the page turn meant I just saw it was my turn and then once I posted, three more posts after that. I'll try to pop directly into the thread to check it daily instead of relying on notification.

And thanks for revising!


Slides

Arrow does hit though. For Thulgrin as well: I prefer the attack and damage to be on seperate lines if possiible, otherwise I tend to see the attack and skim to the end of the line and see a low enough number and assume I don't have to check the math.

Also Dob, we've got your position to resolve since I think by the time you looked at the map I had already moved you. I think the easiest resolution is to skip the flickmace draw and move up as one of your actions, getting the kitsune within the demoralize range. Let me know if you'd prefer to do something else.

Dob's arrow grazes the kitsune, drawing more blood.

Also, shouldn't the damage be +3 instead of +2?

Init
Edelmira (16/19)
Imirix (11/16)

Dorobu -18
Thulgrin (29/36)
Dob (30/30)
Pell (16/18)
Blue Fox

Edelmira and Imirix are up!

Envoy's Alliance

F NG Female Versatile Human Fighter/1 | HP 19/19| Focus 0/0 | AC 19 (21 w/shield)| Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +3 | Perc: +5 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: None. Fighter/1

Edelmira advances to cut off the fox’s escape route, throwing two powerful slashes at it as she attempts to drop it ASAP.

Attack with Battle Axe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack with Battle Axe (iterative): 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 5 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Edelmira with use Reactive Shield if the fox attacks her


Slides

No luck from Edelmira on either swing.

Still no word from Imirix since last botting so continuing to move along. Could have used the shield to block the incomming damage, but with only 2 damage, going to save it for now.

Imirix fires an electric arc at the fox before putting up his shield once again.

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
ref save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The fox gets zotted, narrowly avoiding a critical fail, but looking significantly worse for wear.

The vicious kitsune then swipes at the dwarf.

claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
slashing: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Barely grazing the dwarf with a powerful swipe

claws are agile: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 13 - 4 = 26
slashing: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

Before adjusting downward for a crit!

He follows up with one last swipe, hoping to catch the Dwarf reeling.

last claw: 1d20 + 13 - 8 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 8 = 17
slashing: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

Connecting 1 final time. To his credit the Dwarf remains standing however.

29 -6 - (7x2) - 8 = 1. Good attack rolls from me, fortunatly for Thulgrin lousy damage rolls though.

Init
Edelmira (16/19)
Imirix (11/16) SHIELD
Dorobu -18
Thulgrin (1/36)
Dob (30/30)
Pell (16/18)

Blue Fox -5

Thulgrin, Dob and Pell are up!

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 2 AC 19 F17 R 17 W14 Cl 17 Sp17 HP 30/30

pretty sure I have 30 feet to intimidate, right? Looks like you moved me back, so we'll go with that.

Dob moves forward, strides again to flank with Thulgrin, and slashes out with his flickmace.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 vs flat-footed because of flanking
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Slides

Yup, put you 1 move up from your starting place.

Dob moves up and lands a savage crit on the vicious Kitsune!

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 2 AC 19 F17 R 17 W14 Cl 17 Sp17 HP 30/30

"Punch the kitsune out and step back if it doesn't take it out, Thulgrin. Give young Pell room if it's needed."

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sail/Scouting LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survive +4, Thief+3

"You should have run when you had the chance." Pelll suggeststo the kitsune.

With his sizeable blade in both hands he strikes, repeatedly.
Melee Strike (Bastard sword), w/ mw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20
Damage(S),2-handed: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (7, 2) + 4 = 13
dice=Melee Strike (Bastard sword), w/ mw]1d20+8+1-5[/dice]
Damage(S),2-handed: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (7, 7) + 4 = 18
dice=Melee Strike (Bastard sword), w/ mw]1d20+8+1-10[/dice]
Damage(S),2-handed: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (3, 10) + 4 = 17

Grand Archive

LG Male Ouat Dwarf Monk 2 | HP 1/36 | Focus 0/0 | AC 16 | Fort +9; Ref +6; Will +8 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions:

'That'll teach me not to be impulsive.'
Thulgrun grimaces from the blows, feeling the pain. He finally enters his mountain stance, and then swings at the kitsune with a flurry of blows Flurry then strike.

falling stone #1 (flank): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
reroll
falling stone (flank): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

falling stone #3 (flank): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
DC18 Fort or stunned 1 (3)

As flank is an AC penalty, I did not modify my rolls


Slides

Melee Strike (Bastard sword), w/ mw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 - 5 = 8
Melee Strike (Bastard sword), w/ mw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 - 10 = 8

Pell connects once with his enchanted weapon letting Thulgrun finish off the Kitsune before he can unleash his next deadly assault.

The remaining fox, no longer bent to the Kitsune's will quickly flees to the forest, being stopped by either Edelmira or Imirix (if desired).

Out of Combat

With that the stolen amulet glows with a warm green light as a small humanoid figure with moss-like skin and a conical hit pops out.

Then it speaks "Thank you, for helping return me home, and for dispatching the usurper that had profaned my grove while I was imprisoned." while looking down at the fallen Kitsune.

"You shall always be welcome in my stretch of the Forest of Spirits." It finishes with before disappearing into the grove.

The disappear/reappearing cat gives you one last grin as it drops with bag with the rest of the stolen relics before disappearing.

With the villain defeated you're easily able to lead the caravan safely along the remainder of the Spirit Road into Minkai where you reunite with Amara Li.

She speaks "I am so relieved to see everyone returning safely, especially Lin Po and Ti Lan. I had assumed we'd only be recovering your bodies, but I glad that I was wrong."

She listens keenly to the tale of your exploits in the Forest of Spirits, fascinated that the relic housed a trapped kami all this time and that neither she nor her benefactor had any idea.

She finishes with a pleasant note "I suggest you all take a well-earned rest before embarking on your next adventure..."

Great Success! Primary and Secondary Objectives completed, earning each of you 4 fame & reputation.

Alright, all that's left is to resolve your downtime activities. Let me know what you're doing and I'll get chronicle sheets and reporting done once I've got the info.

If you want a downtime walkthrough please speak up and we'll get you everything you need to know.

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 2 AC 19 F17 R 17 W14 Cl 17 Sp17 HP 30/30

Dob hires himself out as a guard or scout for downtime. Lore (Scouting or Warfare) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

He will definitely be buying a healing kit with the proceeds.

Grand Archive

LG Male Ouat Dwarf Monk 2 | HP 1/36 | Focus 0/0 | AC 16 | Fort +9; Ref +6; Will +8 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions:

"I am relieved as well, Venture-Captain." replies Thulgrun. "It would not have been pleasant had we found their bodies instead of them. They are a resourceful pair."

In his downtime, Thulgrun spends time betting on gladitorial games. Unfortunately, while he makes some money, it is clear he is better at fighting that judging fighters, at the moment.
downtime DC14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sail/Scouting LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survive +4, Thief+3

Sailing Lore (Downtime): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Pell tries to convince the crew of the returning ship that they should pay him for his contributions on the way back to Absalom, but he is unsuccessful.

Envoy's Alliance

F NG Female Versatile Human Fighter/1 | HP 19/19| Focus 0/0 | AC 19 (21 w/shield)| Fort +6; Ref +5; Will +3 | Perc: +5 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: None. Fighter/1

"Thank you very much, Venture Captain. It was worthy work, and I am glad to have our agents back."

Edelmira uses her various revolutionary contacts throughout Avistan to discretely funnel funds outside of official channels.

Revolution Lore (downtime): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Slides

Waiting on Imiriax Downtime details for his chronicle sheet.

Waiting on Pell's PFS info for reporting and chronicle sheet.


Slides

Edelmira, Thulgrin and Dob sheets Here

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Grand Archive

LG Male Ouat Dwarf Monk 2 | HP 1/36 | Focus 0/0 | AC 16 | Fort +9; Ref +6; Will +8 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions:
Pirate GM wrote:

Edelmira, Thulgrin and Dob sheets Here

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks, looks good!

Vigilant Seal

Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 16/16, AC 14 - Perception +3 - F: +5/ R: +4 / W: +5 - Speed: 25 - Hero Points: 1/1, Active Conditions: None

While in Tian Xia, Imiriax helps translate several Avistani works for the local lords.

Downtime (Academia Lore): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Slides

Added Imiriax sheet.

Vigilant Seal

Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 16/16, AC 14 - Perception +3 - F: +5/ R: +4 / W: +5 - Speed: 25 - Hero Points: 1/1, Active Conditions: None

Thank you!

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sail/Scouting LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survive +4, Thief+3
Pirate GM wrote:

Waiting on Imiriax Downtime details for his chronicle sheet.

Waiting on Pell's PFS info for reporting and chronicle sheet.

Oops. Sorry.

Player Name: Lysle
PC Name: Pell the Peerless
PFS#: 90900-2003
Faction: Horizon Hunters

Thanks again for running!


Added to pile above and added to reporting.

As always please let me know if there are any issues with the sheets and I'll close down this thread in the next couple days.

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sail/Scouting LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survive +4, Thief+3

@ GM Pirate Rob - Chronicle looks good! Thanks!

@ All - This was a fun run and I look forward to sharing a table with you all in the future!

151 to 179 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS2 1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (1-4) - Pirate Time All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.