Nasar's Clubbed Narrative

Game Master Nigawabi

Nasar the rouge has always had a wild time holding onto people. When he is cursed with a sentient shadow of an Ooze he slowly begins to turn the only thing by his side. Where will this dynamic duo go next!?!


351 to 400 of 1,253 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human

Nasar Init: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Slug Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The slug closes in 10 feet away from the group.

Nasar's turn


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar steps up to the slug and just tries to chop it to pieces.
Kukri: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26 vs FF
Slice 1: 1d4 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (5, 1, 3, 5) = 25 If sneaky hit then my extra effects kick in
Cutlass: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 Still flat footed but with the -2 to AC from Debilitating Injury
Slice 2: 1d6 + 7 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + (4, 4, 4, 2) = 23


Male Human

Nasar cuts the slug up and it screams before firing off a line of goo straight at Nasar's face.

Ranged Touch Goopy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Its flies to far to the left while the rest of the crew finishes it off stepping on it.

The slug is now a pile of mush.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"Ok let's just...move on" Nasar steps around to goo pile and continues forward.


Male Human

After an uneventful 45 more minutes the back of a village starts to peak over the horizon. A recognizable double wide house is the first thing to rise. Lily's signature smokestack raises out the chimney signifying she's home and working. Other kytons move around the village as the team tips the top of the valley. The village is within sight.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"Neat Lily's home, maybe she can help us out." He makes his way to her house, happy to just be with an ally instead of worrying about being ambushed out in the open.


Male Human

Deract shudders as they near the entrance to the village, "Why do I have the haunting feeling I'm forgetting something related to this?"

The team arrives at the front of the Deep Mystic tribe entrance, a sign with tentacles grasping a technicolor orb of light is signified. A few fetchlings and kytons immediately recognize Nasar and Deract as they enter giving them a nod of acknowledgment. The team finnaly arrives at Lily's house and the original yard now has tables set up and a few people there are seated all holding pipes for blowing tobaccos and the sort from a hook device. Though the pipes lead to the ground through the table. Chak-Chak confusingly says, "Your friend owns a hookah lounge?"

The door is propped open with a large sign next to it that says COME IN WERE OPEN


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar just kinda deadpans at the shop before looking at Deract. "You know something that I don't?"


Male Human

Deract twitches his eye at this new sight. "Not that I think, uh oh wait lemme see! He pulls out from his backpack what looks to be some kind of sticker that looks just like the Deep Mystic signature tentacles grabbing an orb except the technicolor orb is replaced by hookah pipes and the orb is a mushroom cloud of purple smoke shooting upward. He looks around and spots the same thing near her front door. He slowly hands it over to Nasar, "Yea a little late to mention now. She told me to give this to you when we left a month or so ago. Told me that she would call when she set up her small business in town because she wants to come to the Material Plane to study more, and wanted to not come with empty pockets. Here stick it to your orb those guild people gave you.

He hands the sticker to Nasar, the sticker looks like the one Dendar and Mocket stuck to your orb for keeping contact.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"That's alright Deract...I was thinking it was something else entirely." Nasar sticks it to his orb and enters the building, pulling the scarf over his face to protect from the smoke.


Male Human

As the crew enters the front door they see the living room but instead of the original couch siting in the middle, a bar sits in the back corner and tables sit around the middle. Many kinds of demons and races are all vibing out to the soft sound of music emanating from nowhere. A thin cloud of smoke hovers at the roof as different people add to it exhaling all different colors of smoke upward.

Nasar Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Nasar feels a little bit uneasy as he steps into the house, though he covers his face the fumes still manage to drop Nasar to a more relaxed state. He spies some of his comrads also succumbing to the super chill vibe and their eyes droop a little. Before he realizes his are doing the same.

Nasar takes a -2 to Wisdom until he leaves the smokey rooms

Marissa looks as if she's going to gag, "Oh God this is repulsive, addiction seems to run rampant in this place. All these exotic herbs some of these are probably il-"

A soft lady voice cuts in from the left where the basement door resides, "Illegal, oh you bet sister heh." And a cackle can be heard as all their heads turn to see a lavishly dressed Lilith leaning against the door. The old succubus that helped Nasar get back to the Material Plane a month ago stands before them, she immediately sees Nasar and begins to walk over smiling. "Heyyy your that sneakster that cut up that druid for me! Missed my message did ya, someone must've not given you the memo!" And her fiery gaze shoots to Deract as he shrieks and jumps behind Nasar.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

”Yea i just heard about it, maybe we could talk in a room less smokey? Not a huge fan.” Nasar speaks while covering his nose and mouth with his hand and scarf.


Male Human

Lily laughs at the request, "There isn't really less smokey place in a smoke lounge sweetly, we could always take this outside if the scents are too much for you?"

To which Marissa replies, "Yes please Ms. Lily,"

Lilith grins at the approval, "Ohh Ms. Lily, I like it. Come on now let's make this quick before someone needs something. Frandar watch the bar I'm going to have a word with some friends quick!" She waves to the barman before she exits. They all step outside and Lily grabs a big table at the corner of the estate and picks up a hooka pipe ready for conversation.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar also takes a seat "So we got abducted and brought to this plane against our will...and are trying to get back home."
I don't remember her being all about smoking things, wonder when that changed. Probably would know more if Deract didn't drop the ball.


Male Human

Lily takes a long drag before exhaling through her nose. She dosent look at any of them instead facing towards the building to the left,"Hmm you gotta get back to Golarion, take it you don't have room for one more? If we can strike some sort of deal I'd be more than happy to help you. Because I wanna get to the Material Plane too and I need some sort of albeit for just showing up... And being in your posse can serve that purpose." She starts leaning back on her chair, " I have the gold you mortals use to get through your daily lives, but that is just a means of being inconspicuous. My purpose for going to the Material Plane is to study all sorts of creatures including the humanoid races. Playing under your crew makes me invisible to anyone. What do you think about that? "


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

”I don’t mind working together more, we already have that sort of relationship. When would you be ready to leave to go back to the Material Plane?”


Male Human

She looks towards the house again, "Uhhhh, I guess like within the next 2 hours? I have to explain all this to my partner, he knew I'd be leaving but never knew when. Wait for me in the lounge when you guys are all prepared for the trip. If there's no questions or other concerns I should hop to it then, gotta pack too." She says as she goes to stand to leave.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

”I”m sure we are all as ready as we can be at this point. I’ll wait here with Bean and enjoy the not-smoke”


Male Human

Marissa and the rest of the crew agree, Lily shrugs before heading in and getting prepped to leave. She comes out an hour and a half later with her backpack and a few odds and end tapered to this large bag. She holds a large tome in her hand bearing the insignia of the Deep Mystic. "Alright, let's get a move on." as the crew begins to leave town she brushes close to Nasar and Deract and lowly questions them, "Hey that God-lover ain't attacking us, what gives?"

To which Deract chuckles then replies, "Hehe she's dealing with her own demons right about now. Hey where are we even going? That tram is usually one way to the Shadow Plane we can't just follow the tracks back we're gonna get squished!

To which Lily picks up Deract by his backpack straps, "Did anyone say we were going on the tracks!? No so can it! We're actually on our way to take a few things from a couple of demons on the tracks that like to ambush people and trams. Don't know if you ran into em or not but I know where they keep their stolen stash, and if it's one thing they like it's magic. We're just gonna waltz in, steal a few teleportation scrolls and boom we're home! How's that sound? "


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar shoots a glance at Deract getting picked off the ground, "Sounds like a good plan, but way too easy. If they don't have any scrolls on them, what's plan B?"


Male Human

Lily shakes up Deract just for kicks before letting him limpy hang in her arms. "Hmm, that never occurred to me... Well we can just take everything from their stash and sell it to buy some. I can use my teleportation to get to the Abyss and offload it all. Get the scrolls as exchange."

Marissa groans as she hears this plan, "Isn't this stealing?"

Lily retaliates at the remark, "Ohh there she goes, this little light of someone's starts spouting her nonsense. Listen you may be your Gods bread and butter but I earned my way to where I am. And you came to me to get back home so deal with it!"

Marissa just glares at Lily after that rant, a small tear welling up in her eye. " All because Nasar hid that stupid demon from me I wouldn't have came if I knew! Now I have some rock thing in me. And I'm following 2 demons in a completly different plane!" She points to Nasar, "Why does misfortune follow you everywhere you go!"

Chak-Chak is walking some 20 feet away from the group with Bean and the Bone Brother.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar shrugs at her rude but accurate question. ”Who knows, maybe there’s a deity out there that is just f$*%ing with me at this point cause it is a little ridiculous at this point. I’m sorry that I hid Deract’s identity from you but could you please save your complaining for once we get back home? Doing it here only jeopardizes our odds of getting home.”


Male Human

Marissa look visibly irritated but contains her anger in a huff of disapproval. She walks in silence the rest of the way until the party reaches the cross roads where the bone tram was fixed the first time when the party entered the Shadow Plane. Deract points the way to the Abyss, "Well that way was where we got jumped on our way here."

Lily nods, "Yea, well might as well follow that way until we get rejumped. Then reverse jump em." And the party continues onward.

They reach the exact point where the scuffle took place which is told by the tattered robes and empty smokestack canister some 20 feet off the tracks and several corpses still decaying. Deract looks around, " Well this is it... Where are they?"

Lily inspects the empty smokestack canister smelling it and glancing in the distance. "Well from the tracks on the brimstone they haven't been here for a bit. They mightve switched tracks but these should still lead us to their hideout. Lily motions onward. The many hills of brimstone and rock finnaly settle after a few minutes of hiking to show a decrepit building. What looks to be a church sits on a small hill near a giant rubble pile of bones and mundane trinkets. The doors look closed but the top of the church dosent seem to have the whole roof on. "Casa a la demon ladies and gents,"


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar looks over the dilapidated building, ”So i guess we head in, take down what’s inside and hope for the best?”


Male Human

Lily surveys the broken up building looking for points of entry, "Yea but I doubt you wanna go in crossbows a blazing, there's no telling how many fiends are in there. We could try the front door or try to go in through the roof there's probably more than one entrance."


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar starts looking at the target too, searching for good climbing spots.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
"I would like the top down method more, if we find a good spot to drop in we could take the place down systematically."


Male Human

Lily nods and points to the top of the building where a stain glass dome looks to be falling apart, "How's that. Do we have rope?"


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar takes out his climber's kit, "I have this...never invested in a separate line of rope since I never really needed it until now. Should probably remedy that in the future."


Male Human

The gang looks at Nasar's shoddy excuse for a MacGyver kit. Deract glances at the various pitons and tools. "Unless you wanna spend a solid hour putting pitons in that wall that ain't happening. That wall is not made to be climbed look it barely even has dents in its walls its flat." as the team looks up the do take notice to the fact this is a building with not allot of handhold room on the way up.

Marissa chimes in trying to reassure Nasar his efforts weren't in vain. " It was a good effort though Nasar, if only we picked some up from that utility closet we might not be in this bind..."


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar puts his excellent example of a perfectly good kit for ascending structures away. "Looks like the climbing plan was doomed from the start. Guess we go in through the front then? Unless there's some other sort of ground level access that we just haven't seen yet. We can still look around before going inside."


Male Human

Lily shrugs, "We could survey the back. Though I doubt it'd make it any easier. If there's people in there there gonna be everywhere probably.“


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"Fair enough, I'm fine with just going in as is anyways." Nasar says, drawing out his kukri and cutlass.


Male Human

The gang nears the door to find that the large 15 feet high doors are open. No locks or bars seem to be holding it closed. Though as the team nears the front of the decrepit church they catch a waft of... kerosene.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar speaks in a bit quieter voice "Accelerant?...either there is a trap that'll light us on fire or someone's planning on burning the place down."
perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Male Human

Chak-Chak and the rest of the party start to look more intently not finding anything to cause concern. "Dunno... Seems fine" Chak-Chak whispers.

Marissa butts her head into the group and loudly whispers, "PST HEY WHY ARE WE WHISPERING? "


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar, much more cautiously proceeds while looking for the source of the smell.
"Everyone be careful and stay alert, who knows when or if this place will go up in flames."


Male Human

Deract looks at Lily as they proceed, "Hehe flames. Get it because we're in like the Abyss and hellfire... Forget it..."

Lily pats him on the shoulder to console his weak joke, "No no Deract I got it it's just, we're demons we hear that all the time haha."

The team walks through 2 unlocked doors and find themselves in what looks to be a small hallway stretching 10 feet forward and around 30 feet wide. To their left sits a wooden staircase going upward, to the right a staircase going down. To their front sits 3 doors. One on the far left, one on the far right, and one directly in front of them. All across this hallway sits a stained glass portrait of what seems to be different deities. Some recognizable as the usually cleric deities others seem to be incarnations of different mythical beasts. A gigantic lizard creature is portrayed razing a metropolis as Rovagug puppets him from above. Sarenrae in one part of the painting looks to be losing her fight with the many demons of the Abyss, depicting what the inhabitants wished would have happened. Pieces of the glass are punched out of broken but nothing seems to be destroyed beyond recognition.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Oh boy deity imagery, can't wait for Marissa to get all started about somethin."
"Let's see what door #1 holds" Nasar makes his way to the leftmost door and heads inside once the party has followed.


Male Human

The team follows suit as he reaches the door and follows as he slowly breaches the door. To his surprise all 3 doors connect to a central room. The Sanctuary connects all 3 to the back and many chairs and wooden benches all face forward to what looks to be a pool of shiny adornments and riches. A giant brazen altar sits in front unlit and it seems someone is kneeling near it face to the ground, faint mumbling can be heard echoing through the sanctuary escaping upward to the broken stain glass dome seen from the outside. Each doors entryway acts as a walkway to the front. To Nasar's left stands the wall of the church and to his right sits the ocean of chairs.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"Ohcool that's not totally suspect at all. Nasar continues making his way forward, sticking towards the side they entered on and making sure not to step on any possible broken glass that may be on the floor.
Stealth: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21


Male Human

As the group starts to approach from the side the womanly mumbling can start to be distinguished.

Spoken in Abysall:

The same thing is said over and over again in succession by this womanly voice, "Please Moloch, come burn this offering with your mighty waraxe of flames and fan the flame to birth a new beast of wrath to take to the Overworld to trample the mortals for they know not the fury your capable of bringing."

Deract whispers, "Shes praying to a General of the Sixth Circle, Moloch the war machine. Shes trying to summon something."

As soon as the party nears the front about 30 feet away the brazen altar ignites in a brilliant red and orange flame! The woman looks up and raises her hands high in praise for the altars response after repeating the same prayer over and over. She now screams in delight and jumps up and down.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"More like she just summoned something, get ready for a fight everybody."


Male Human

She continues screaming now in a understandable form jumping and dancing around this giant flame altar,

Abysall speak:

"YES RISE FROM THE ASHES, BREAK YOUR CHAINS AND RISE FROM BENEATH COME UP TO ME!! THE BASEMENT IS NO LONGER YOUR HOME YOUR COMFORT RESIDES IN THE DEATH OF THE OVERWORLD!! RISEEEEE!!"

As soon as she finishes her screaming a loud quake can be felt underneath the teams feet, almost knocking them to the ground a large roar can be heard as metal can be hear crashing and banging. The flame rages harder almost pillaring out of the sanctuary. Embers fire off in random directions as it lets out piercing screams from its center.

Deract and Lily's eyes widen as they each grab Chak-Chak and Marissa. Lily yells while making an escape, "Nasar run thats not a summoning sign its a vengeful spirit! And we just made an entrance it didn't like!"

Bean and the Bone Brother dash towards the door they came through as a large ball can be seen forming in the spire of flames.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"OK Sure I'm fine with that!"
Nasar full sprints back the way they came, looking to run right back out the door.


Male Human

Half way to the door fireballs start raining from the spire, bursting and blasting away pieces of the windows. Glass shatters falling on the party as they brace and keep running, Nasar feels and intense heat on his back and is propelled forward as a fireball blasts upon his back throwing glass, chairs, and Nasar towards the exit.

Nasar Reflex Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

He manages to negate all the scorching and scarring from the flame as he makes it to the door, as he slams the door closed a fireball shatters the glass next to the door. The spire can be clearly seen now though it sits idle, raging upward but no longer throwing flaming balls of death. The woman stands there toward the team now aware they were behind her, she stands there smiling however with tears in her eyes. She keeps her gaze fixed on them before she utters something barely audible over the random falling debris and raging flame pillar.

Perception DC30 and in Abysall:

"And they will be the appetizer for my new god slayer.

After she speaks she turns back around and raises her hands to the pillar.

Deracts face sours, "Our money pile is so close but that lady and her fire frenzy wont let us through..."
Chak-Chak is heavily breathing and picking a few burned feathers off his body.


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar fumbles around in his pack and takes out 3 containers of holy water and an oil of blessed weapon. "Well this stuff should prove useful in this fight. Im sure that you Looking towards Marissa can make due with your Paladin abilities. I'll use the oil on one of my blades... any else can have some sparkling water."


Male Human

Lily let's out a small, "Eww" as Nasar whips out the sanctified armaments. Just then another rumbling sound can be felt underfoot almost tripping everyone up.

Deract looks at the ground, "Were talking about fighting whatever just woke up right?"


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

"We either fight or run and try and find a different way to get back home."


Male Human

Deract shrugs and smiles, "We've got enough able bodies to make this work." he files his nail into a sharp enough point to mimic his old nails. "Let's do this" And he winks a bro wink to Nasar.

The Bone Brother pulls out his trumpet and cleans it out for a brief second with his boney finger, Chak-Chak retightens his hand wraps, Marissa says a quick prayer, Bean licks himself briefly, Lily tucks a few vials into a quickly accessible pocket on her side. They all clamber a "Ready!"

Deract looks around the room and points to the staircase. "Only one way to go from here"


M Fetchling Rogue 8 | HP 64 | AC 20 T 17 FF 20 | Ft +5, Rf +14, Wl +3 | Init +11 | Perc +11 |

Nasar packs away the holy water. "Let's go gang up on this hell spawn. Marissa I want you to take the front with me, your Paladin abilities are going to be one of our strongest weapons."

351 to 400 of 1,253 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nasar's Clubbed Narrative All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.