Nasar's Clubbed Narrative

Game Master Nigawabi

Nasar the rouge has always had a wild time holding onto people. When he is cursed with a sentient shadow of an Ooze he slowly begins to turn the only thing by his side. Where will this dynamic duo go next!?!


201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human

Marissa stops fuming for a breif second. Slowly walks over to Deract, then punches him square in the nose sending him a few feet back as he lands on his behind. "Well if I can't kill you I'll make you life as bad as the Abyss!"

He jumps up and holds his nose and slightly dented glasses that are magically repairing themselves, "I already got angels on my ass I don't need a goodie-two-shoes following me."

Marissa ponders Deract's 'suggestion' and snaps her fingers, "Thats it! I'll follow you around to make sure you don't cause any harm to anyone that dosent deserve it. And I'll help you in taking down this big bad evil so we can save the land! So what is this big bad guy exactly?"

Deract says while pinching his nose. "Thats not what I meant this isnt an open invitation to join us." and he looks to Nasar to agree.

Marissa looks to Deract and places her hands on her hips, "Well if your so bent on getting this bad guy your gonna need a master of good to smite down this evil. Also its either you die or I go with you its no longer up for debate you told me there is evil and I'm gonna help slay it." and with that she sits on the floor and crosses her arms.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

UMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 Nasar gives his wand another shake and gets bigger sad when it fizzles out. "Are you serious...Yea listen I know it's probably not the most advantageous especially since she packs a pretty good jab, but having her abilities when we stand against Jurastis would prove quite useful. I wouldn't partner up with her if I didn't feel that she was capable...oh man i hope i don't have to explain these weird, stand things like clubbed ooze and Llamrei's butt serpent"


Male Human

Deract stares at her looking her up and down, "Whatever... you can expect your shadow to manifest in the next 4 to 6 buisness days. Even shadows take a weekend every now and then."

Marissa scowls and looks annoyed, "Are you trying to say I'm afraid of my own shadow? WHY YOU LITTLE-" she jumps up. Runs over and goes to punch Deract in the nose again but before her fist even connects a giant grey stone fist jets out from her hand and sends Deract a solid 10 feet back.

Chak-Chak's jaw drops.

Deract raises a hand. "Or 5 minutes if you are into that sorta thing..."

Marissa stares horrified at her hand as the fist fades away to reveal her real hand.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Oh cool that didn’t take long for your shadow to show up. Looked like stone, wonder what it fully looks like. Hey ooze, buddy, come on out. Llamrei can you bring out your shadow serpent?” Nasar waits for their shadow’s to reveal themselves before going into more details.


Male Human

Clubbed Ooze oozes out from Nasars shadow and piles itself upward. It vibrates like a cat purring. Serpent of Spades coils around Llamrei as he sways side to side above the horse. Frills shaking and tounge outstretched.

Marissa is so perplexed at what is happening. "I... I don't understand" and then she passes out...


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar sighs now thaylt she’s out. ”Thank the gods...so Deract we just needed to kill this thing right? We good to head home cauae I’m starting to get hungry and i need to bandage up myself...well all of us could use some first aid honestly... Nasar starts to pick up Marissa to put on Llamrei, thankfully she’s much lighter without her armour. Real shame her s$+# f++# horse bailed cause now gonna have to double up on the horse.”


Male Human

After Marissa is placed on Llamrei Spade coils itself around her keeping her held down. After Nasar hops on Llamrei they begin to move out.

Deract and Chak follow behind but Deract cries out, And were supposed to walk?" he looks to Chak-Chak for backup

Chak-Chak mumbles, "Just saw a demon get tossed... by nothing... I'll walk..."

Bean carries a shark bone in his beak as he trots along behind.

-----

After about 2 hours of walking the sand bar ends and the forest begins. Different creatures can be seen lurking through the woods...

Nasars Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

There seems to be some leaves suspiciously piled in the center of the walkway...


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar takes a wide path around the trap and gestures for the group to follow behind. ”On your toes guys we got a trap in the leaves...almost s&&%ty enough that it nearly fooled me. Could have bandits near by. Nasar gets a kukri out and reaches for where the other would be before letting out a sad sigh...before drawing out his cutlass to take its place.


Male Human

Directly after rounding the trap a blow dart can be heard firing off and in a split second Llamrei goes crashing to the floor dropping Marissa and Nasar to the side.

Deract and Chak-Chak immediatly put there hands up to fight whatever is upon them. But in a fraction of a second after Llamrei a pair of knives fly from the other side of the walkway right into both of them!

Knife 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Knife 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

They both look at eachother before slumping down in a deep slumber.

Bean rushes close to Nasar confused about whats happening.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar puts away his weapons and raises a hand in surrender. He puts the other hand on Bean to try and keep him calm ”Alright you got the jump on us, i ain’t taking you on by myself so I surrender.”


Male Human

And with that a ghastly figure walks out from the clearing, what looks to be a woman clothed in purple and black armor twirls around a knife.

Vespur:
Vespur was the spider-lady that the team freed from under a bandits hideout. She is undead, and always angry.

She walks up to Nasar and waits a second, looking around at what has happened. Her voice sounds eerie but comforting at the same time, "What a mess I've made...


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Quite...well you certainly have my attention now may I ask what you want from us?” Nasar keeps petting Bean ”Where’s your bone buddy? Did you drop it?”


Male Human

Vespur looks up chuckling, "Quite the opposite Club, hehe it seems they have dropped on you. One and Two please come down here."

To which the sound of rustling trees can be heard before a Skeletor-like voice can be heard, "LOOK OUT BELOW," and 2 skeletons fall right on top of Nasar. Falling apart as they hit him and the floor, a trail of dust falls on top of them.

Nasar Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

As the skeletons reform Nasar slumps to his knees, trying to fight the effect he finally succumbs to Vespur letting out a cackle of victory.

------------------

Nasar awakens to find himself sitting in a cobblestone room lit by a single torch. As he tries to move he realizes he is tied to a large wooden pole stretching the height of the room floor to ceiling.

Other poles sit around the room that measures about 20 feet around. From what Nasar can see Chak-Chak is chained to a wall, Bean is cawing in a cage, and Marissa is glancing around awake she yells to Nasar. "Uhh... this isn't the guild Nasar?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar just stares at her blankly ”Why yes you are correct Marissa. This is not the guild how could I have made such an error, must have got lost somehow. Or...hear me out...we got jumped after you passed out and now we are here.” Nasar pulls a bit at his bindings attempting to wiggle himself out. Can’t have a simple day anymore can I? Maybe i’ll take a day or so if i make it back to the guild and do some solo work...see if there are any black market jobs. A change a pace would be nice.
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34


Male Human

you have a Dex of 0 due to being tied up, just an fyi

Nasar tries to wiggle his wrists out but can't manage to free himself, that rope is tied tight.

Marissa looks around still taking in her surroundings, "Are we gonna die?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar just leans back against the post he’s bound to. ”If whoever captured us wanted us dead then they would have killed us by now. I’m more concerned about what they actually want us for.”


Male Human

A skeleton walks in to find the whole crew awake and hurries out. It returns with the lady who brought you all here... wherever here is, "You may be wondering why I've scooped you up Club. Well turns out a man wants you ohhh sooo bad that he payed pretty ol' me to track you down and bring you in. The thing is though your only three of six I need... she begins putting up a finger to count each name, "Club... Heart... Spade... Diamond... the elusive Blank..." She then looks up, "And the demon that got time off for good behavior, the Joker himself."

Anyone who looks up will see Deract bound by all his limbs chained to different walls, his tail bound, and his mouth gagged, his signature glasses that give him his power are missing. He manages what sounds like a very muffled. "I hate you"

Vespur laughs aloud and the skeletons join suit. "Darling don't be so rude you should be elated! You'll soon be with King once more!"

She pauses for a moment to wait for a reply (if any)


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar just kinda ignores them and looks towards Marissa ”Sounds like Jurastis payed these people to capture us, unfortunately for them the band broke up and I don’t know where everyone went sooooo they haven’t yet captured everyone.”


Male Human

Vespur smirks, "Man you really don't understand just exactly what you have. These are shadow spirits that manifest out of people, if they don't have a person they loom. And from what I've learned your possee always sticks together which means." She points to Marissa then Chak-Chak, "Heart, Diamond, and Blank will find its way to those two soon enough and have their own manifestations! As long as I have 1 I have them all."

Deract tries to speak but can't be understood by the gag in his mouth.

Vespur walks over to Marissa who has her face downcast. She lightly picks her head up, "Sweety have you felt anything... strange lately?"

To which Marissa replies. "No ma'a-"

SMACK

A hand swiftly flies through the air slapping Marissa across her face. "Does your god know you lie like this?" tears can be seen falling from Marissa's face, "Do you think I just found you walking through the woods and said to myself, 'oh boy some adventurers lemme kidnap them and sell them to a Shadow Lord!' NO?! I picked you up because you had what I needed. I saw you punch Joker across the beach!" She slaps Marissa once more the other direction, "So next time I speak you tell me true ok..."

Marissa manages through her now constant stream of tears, "...Yes... ma'am,"

She waits once more before taking her leave.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Sounds like you are somewhat knowledgeable, when did you come across the manual on shadows? Once you’re done with it i could certainly put it to better use.”


Male Human

She turns to walk out leaving the 2 skeletons in the chamber. "Some dead Druid in a cave in a well had this huge book I took what was rightfully mine. I have it here but you won't be needing it Jurastis can fill you in. One and Two prep them for transport the ball chains are hanging on the wall."

To which one of the skeletons reply. "Nyeh, yes your undeadedness!"

She leaves and the skeleton goes to Marissa and attaches a ball and chain to her leg. As the other is attaching one to Nasar the other skeleton can be heard, "Hey! How did you... Nyeh!" and the sound of a bowling ball crashing into some pins can be heard as the skeleton bursts into dust and marrow.

Nasars skeleton clicks Nasars chain shut before running over to Marissa. "Hey stop that will ya, you'll get your turn to ge-"

To which Marissa screams and throws her head forward sending a giant head shaped block of grey stone forward that reminds Nasar of one thing...

Yukkabella's Medallion

Deract is now screaming through his muffle and a little bit can be made out. "NASAR... GOLEM... CHAINS... GO..."

To which Nasar realizes his knot is now loose tying him to the pole. He easily wriggles his hand out but now has a ball an chain limit his movement speed.

You have a move speed of 5 feet until thats removed reffer to 'fetters' for info


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Once Nasar pulls himself out of the ropes and gives the fetters a couple tugs before realizing that these are something he could potentially slip out of. Since Marissa did yell loudly before bodying the skeletons he keeps a listen for any one making their way to the door while he attempts to pasta noodle his way out of his bondage.
It's been a while since I've done this, hope I haven't gotten too rusty.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35


Male Human

As Nasar slips out of his ankle locks he hears cracking coming from Marissas side of the room. A thicker grey arm seems to have replaced hers and after a few seconds of growling it rips the chains off the wall. Her arm now fading back to her pale white complexion she grabs hold of the chain holding the fetters together and as she wraps her hand around it crunching metal can be heard and she releases it a few of the chain links fall to the ground sepereating the locks.

She picks up the ball attached to one and walks over to Chak-Chak. He worringly says, M-Marissa wait you dont do th-

WHAM

She throws a kick that sends the ball straight into the chain holding Chak-Chak. It stays stuck in the wall until she puts her foot down seperating the chains.

Chak-Chaks feathers fall off in stress as his hands fall to the ground.

This does not seem like the Marissa you know

She walk over to Nasar holding the ball in her hand and waves her foot in front of Nasar, Unlock this, she demands.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar narrows his eyes at her request, as he doesn't have any tools making this much...much harder. He shrugs it off and grabs her ankle/fetter. "Not trying to disappoint you or anything but without tools it's not going to be easy. Ooze buddy could you come out here and try and pop the locking mechanism? Or at least mimic the shape of the insides so I at least can see what I'm working with...at least a hair pin would make this somewhat feasible. And why can't you just break it with your newfound attitude and rock bending" Nasar finishes off the end of his sentence muttering under his breath while he fiddles with Marissa's bindings.
This isn't going to work Marissa you dumb boulder: 1d20 + 22 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 22 - 2 = 38


Male Human

Ooze breifly greases the inside of the lock enough for Nasar to slam it against the cobble floor and pop the fetter open. Marissa takes the fetter and relocks it to her arm. She swings the ball around the chain for a few seconds becoming acclimated to her new improvised weapon.

She looks around and takes in her surroundings. She feels up on the door before pushing her elbow against it. It pushes and bends outward as she bears all her weight on it. Nasar can see the sillohete of her Shadow forming over top of her. A giant Golem not much different than Yukkabella's towers over Marissa also pushing on the door. Its eyes stark white and sunken into the frame of the golems head. "Dont just stand there, HELP ME"

Chak runs over to her while waving Nasar away, "Get your friends... I'll help!"

Nasar takes in the full surroundigs of this room now as he chooses what to do. The floor is made out of cobble with not much detail. A small window braced with iron bars sits near the roof by Deract. The outside looks dull and black like its nighttime. Bean sits in a cage fit for a rabbid dog waiting for anyone to help. Deracts chains tether to both corners of the wall and two to the ceiling. He himself sits about 10 feet off the ground parts stretched in each direction.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Mhm...” Nasar makes his way over to Deract and takes his gag off. ”There you go buddy, now let’s work on those restraints. Ooze...uhhh try and...slip and slide him out of the leg cuffs? I’ll get started on the wrists. Bean don’t worry I’ll be over for you very soon.”
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37


Male Human

These chains seem to be magically treated. The shackles dont come off as easy as the first time and Deract says, "I wouldnt be suprised if these things were meant for things like me. Theres gotta be a key out there. Dont worry about me, I can't help too much without my glasses and the fact my nails have been filed down. Get your bird dog and go find the keys, I trust you'll come back.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Aight” Nasar focuses on bird dog because Deract had a manicure and now thinks he’s too cool for us


Male Human

Bean's cage is just a mechanism too complicated for an animal to unlock but easy enough for a humanoid to open. Bean rushes over to Nasar's side and behind them a giant crash can be heard as the door barring them in comes down with one last heave.

Marissa and Chak wait for Nasar and Bean before continuing onward.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar walks back up to the Marissa and chak chak, giving Bean quite the attention by petting his head. ”I’m sorry that you got caught up in this on your first day out bud” As Nasar get’s to the door, before they leave he take a look back at Deract, hoping it isn’t the last time he sees him alive. ”Don’t you go dying on me before I come back for you. We still have so much work to do.”


Male Human

Deract smiles and then pretends to have a heart attack and slumps his head down and drools.

As the 4 exiy the door they find a seperation. 3 hallways stand before them one straight one left and one right they are all lit by multiple torches lining the walls on holders.

Chak-Chak looks each way before looking back at Nasar and shrugging his shoulders.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar just shrugs as he feels like it’s just a random chance of where to go ”Unless you two have any better ideas, let’s just start from the right side and work from there. Not much else we can do until we find our stuff.”


Male Human

Chak-Chak and Marissa oblige and begin walking behind Nasar to watch his six. After a few seconds of walking they arrive at what looks to be like a kitchen.

A cauldron in the corner of the room simmers and a smell of soup fills the room. Different ingredients lay out on a table a few feet away from there and a long table attached to the wall has various bowls placed out. Nobody seems to be here at the moment but with the thought of a running flame the thought of company soon arriving doesn't seem to far off.

Knowledge Nature:

These vegetables seem a bit grey for their natural color. Enough to make a botanist think that they were grown in completly different landscapes than whats regular.

After walking a very confused Marissa begins talkin in a much lighter and slightly worried tone, "G-guys... where are we, and what is on my arm?" anyone who looks at her now sees the anger has faded and is now replaced with helplessness as she tries to hold this ball of metal up with two hands.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar puts his hand on her shoulder. ”Marissa I’m glad you’re back to your usual self but we need you really angry to help us get out. You got angry after that woman slapped you and helped us escape.”


Male Human

Marissa gives Nasar a very odd look of confusion, "I-I-I have no clue what happened after she hit me I don't remember I blacked out. Please take this off its reallllly heavy!"

With the many utensils around Nasar can take off the lock with ease.

Chak looks around sheepishly, "Don't got alot of time 'fore someone comes in here... whats the move Nasar?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”Good point Chak Chak, let’s get out of here and take the left path, see where that takes us. Hopefully it isn’t another dead end...or at least has our gear.”


Male Human

Marissa and Chak follow behind Nasar once again as they make their way to the next room. As they open the door slowly they hear a skeleton sleeping. From the small amount of space in the door he is right next to it leaning his feet on a table and taking a big snooze. His sword strapped to his side and a buckler on his arm.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar looks at the sleeping(?) skeleton before getting in close to whisper, "It's been a while since I've fought alongside you but aren't you quite strong? Think you could just take out the sleeping one in one go?" Nasar stands off to the side waiting for his response.
Nasar is asking him to coup de grace if he can


Male Human

Chak looks around to make sure he is the one being asked before he slowly nods a yes then creeps the door open ever so slightly. He creeps over to the skeleton who does seem to be leisurly sleeping though skeletons don't inherently need sleep. Chak examines the skeleton before grabbing the skull and popping off the head. The skeleton immediatly falls apart and his sword and buckler come crashing to the ground.

Other voices can be heard then on the far side of the room, "Nyeh! An escapee, alert the Spider Queen I'll take care of him!"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar goes into the room to pick up the skeleton's femur to use as a club against the skeletons along with the buckler for some semblance of armour.


Male Human

Marissa tails behind into the room with her gloved hands ready to punch.

Skelly 1 Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Skelly 2 Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Skelly 3 Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Nasar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Marissa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Chak: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Bean: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Order:

Nasar
Chak
Marissa
Skelly 2
Skelly 3
Skelly 1
Bean

Nasars turn, the skellys are across the room about 20 feet away from you all standing in with 2 in front one behind. The front skellys have swords the back one has a whip.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar steps up to a skeleton and swings his newly acquired bone.
Bone: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 vs FF
Bonk: 1d4 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (1, 1, 6, 5) = 21 Sneak attack effects trigger if hits


Male Human

Nasar manages to run over and Flinstone a skelly right over his noggin sending him reeling until he regains his bearings and readies an attack.

Chak-Chak runs up right beside Nasar and looses 2 flying fists straight into the other skeleton shattering its ribs and knocking its non-occupied hand off.

Marissa moves up and holds her hands upward, Ragathiel give us strength!" and she heals the team a little with her last channel poss.

Heals: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 8, 7) = 19

The skellys up front lash out at Nasar and Chak. One sword flies towards Nasar.

Slice n Dice: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 4 = 9

Nasar and Chak manage to parry their attackers but the Whip Skelly goes for a snap with his whip to Nasar.

Stop Im Not Cattle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Bean runs around the backline trying to find an opening.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Well if we are gonna get to know each other like this then let me get on his good side chak" Nasar attempts to tumble by the skeleton to flank with Chak chak.
Acro: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
Nasar then takes a swing for the fences using the skeleton's head as the baseball.
Barry Bonds: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 2 = 19 -2 if no flank
Dinger: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Juiced Up Dinger: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3, 5) = 15 You know the sneaky story


Male Human

Nasar manages to dip through the skeletons defenses and finds himself right next to the whip skelly, he disregards that as he smashes one out of the park knocking the skeleton to pieces.

Chak takes the opportunity to lay into the other skelly shattering the rest of his body as he falls apart. Marrisa runs past Chak to punch the skeleton but is stopped short as he lets a whip snap out tripping her up.

Bean stays back avoiding getting hit by anything.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar sees that the only enemy left is the skeleton with a whip so he carefully makes his approach before attacking.
acro: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Klonk: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Klonk Pain: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human

Nasar manages to move into an optimal flanking position but is unable to bonk the skeleton. It glances around at being surrounded before going, "Welp I had a good run." before he crumbles. As he falls apart thoigh he begins to radiate negative energy right inti his surrounding assailants.

Nasar Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Dmg: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5, 1) + 3 = 15

Nasar takes half, so 7 damage.Combat over

Marissa picks up one of the short swords the skeletons hand and waves it around. "This'll have to do I guess,"

As the group peruses the room there is a stairwell leading upward. 2 cages sit next to that opening. One occupied by a decaying corpse, the other vacant. On the opposit side of the room they came sits a closed door, a shortsword and a whip lie on the floor.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar picks up the shortsword so he can have two weapons. ”That’s better... we should check that last room, if it has our gear we are going to need that. If it doesn’t we can just move along upstairs and keep looking.”


Male Human

The door seems to be locked, the key dosen't seem to be anywhere in this room. Chak-Chak suggests, "...break it?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Hold on Chak, who knows what is on the other side of the door." Nasar kneels at the door and puts his ear up against it to try and listen through to the other side.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
After he is done listening, if there doesn't seem to be a threat he will attempt to open the lock himself first.

201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nasar's Clubbed Narrative All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.