Nasar's Clubbed Narrative

Game Master Nigawabi

Nasar the rouge has always had a wild time holding onto people. When he is cursed with a sentient shadow of an Ooze he slowly begins to turn the only thing by his side. Where will this dynamic duo go next!?!


451 to 500 of 1,185 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human

Nasar's turns towards the way he came and manages to find the area he entered in. All of his teammates are waiting for him except Marissa.

There all tending their wounds and such while Bean comes up the steps to join the team. Marissa walks out of the darkness after a second or two dragging the other goat demons lifeless body and smashed up face. She drops it before saying something that falls on deaf ears. The Bone Brother responds but it also goes unheard.

Combat over


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar takes out his wand and gives himself health boop.
UMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
heal: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) + 3 = 19
He goes to Marissa and taps her shoulder, pointing at her with his healing wand he used before on the group to try and ask her if she needs healing.


Male Human

She stares at Nasar before waving his hand away. She awaits Nasar to lead the party up or down once they finish healing.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar puts his gear away and takes back to the steps, heading up to see if the door is still hot...by gesturing Deract to open it and seeing what happens.


Male Human

Deract walks over to the door and slowly opens it. In the room the team can see a small office, a door on the left is open showing the brazen altar still towering flames upward. They lash out and a few embers fling towards the open door as Deract shuts it quickly. He looks at Nasar in a "uhh no" fashion.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar just nods at that and goes back down the steps to check out the rest of the place since they have a downstairs still yet to explore.


Male Human

As they descend both sets of steps they arrive at what seems to be the basement after a solid 20 steps a small room connects to a set of closed double doors. A chain with a padlock is on the door but a hall stems to the left into darkness.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar smirks and takes out his good ol' lock picking tools
DD: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25
"D'ohhh f*$+ i think i missed a pin"


Male Human

The lock pops open and as the chain unravels the sound of the roars can be heard just ahead through the deafness. As it this being is not far ahead. Rumbling can be felt as the ground shakes.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar puts the chain and lock away in his pack for future use, he looks at the group and points first down the hallway, the up the steps followed by a shrug.
Kinda trapped between 2 unpleasant options, wonder what they think we should do


Male Human

Everyone but Marissa and Bean point to the door.

30ft chain and DC25 Padlock is the itemization of what you got


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Finger guns to show solidarity. Nasar heads through the door.


Male Human

As Nasar opens the door the room that was once pitch black is now illuminated by torches along the walls. Looking up Nasar can see the area they were standing at before descending the steps that is barred off with a gate. In front of him and the gang about 40 feet away stands a giant demonic beast. It's head a bulbous mass of tumors and growths connected to a smaller torso. 2 giant arms lumber slightly off the floor and 2 thick legs all chained to different parts of the ground. Though the chains look to be about to rip off the cobblestone floor. It let's out a bestial roar slightly heard through the deafness from its nasty mouth. The creature stands about 15 feet tall.

The teifling from upstairs is stationed at a balcony of some sort and he yells out something that falls on deaf ears before his hands begin to glow red.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nassr takes one good look at this behemoth before reaching into his pack for a potion of bull’s strength and hands it Marissa before taking out his normal Kukri and his spare cold-iron kukri that he forgot about this whole time cause he’s a dummy dumb dumb.


Male Human

Marissa snatches the potion and chugs it before crushing the vial and taking out her sword. Behind her the shadow golems upper half towers over her. Deracts tail flips to a glowing heart and Lily pills a vial from her pocket and begins mixing catalysts at a lightning speed before chugging it. The Bone Brother pulls out his trumpet and prepares to play. Bean slowly backs into safety.

The teifling finishes casting the spell and looses his magic. A hell hound jumps out from behind the beastie. The lumbering giant let's out one large roar and rips his chains out from the ground freeing his shackles from the floor. His arms and legs now dangerously fling around the chains that held him. He roars one more time before preparing to slaughter his assailants.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar gets in a battle stance, ready as he’ll ever be for the fight


Male Human

Nasar Init: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 4 = 25
BB Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Marissa Init: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 8
Lily Init: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20
Deract Init: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6
Chak-Chak Init: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 4 = 17
Big Beastie Init: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Teifling/Hound Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Order:
Demon Beast
Nasar
BB
Lily
Chak-Chak
Tiefling
Marissa
Deract

The giant DB starts off by hurling a chunk of broken up cobble straight at Marissa. It comes crashing down and shatters as it collides with her visibly battering her. She stands firm however preparing to charge this hulking beast.

Nasar's turn. The monster is huge sized and the hell hound is directly to the right of the beast.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar makes an approach towards the hellhound, trying to avoid being caught by the large beast before taking a slash with his cold iron kukri.
Acro: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

CI Kukri: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (4, 2, 6, 1) = 22


Male Human

Though Nasar tumbles through the area near the monster it makes a loud roar as he passes by, if the creature had taken the opportunity he most certainly would've crushed Nasar. As Nasar runs up on the dog he takes a mighty slash and catches the dog right on the side as it gushes blood out. It still stands however ready to retaliate.

The Bone Brother starts to play his trumpet though nobody can hear or understand what's happening with him.

Lily commands the babau to rush the beast from its left side before mixing a concoction in a vial and flinging it at the beast, it crashes over his head and lights up in a short lived flame. The babau flanks on the left side opposite of Nasar and takes a stab at the creature. Chak-Chak rushes forward and meets the beast with a jump kick to the leg,

The teifling begins casting another spell from the safety of his balcony. His hell hound goes to bite Nasar's arm as he brings it back from the attack.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

But its just too slow for Nasar's reflexes.

Marissa charges forward as everyone can feel the tremors caused by her steps, her sword takes on a greyish tint but glows like silver as she goes for an upward slash, tearing into the beasts flesh.

Deract surveys the party before his tail flicks to a diamond and he fires off three rapid energy bolts that go crashing into the monster.

The monster thrashers about before taking his chained arms and goes to attack Chak-Chak, Marissa, the babau, and Nasar with his chain that's attached. His arms swing in a whirlwind motion and manages to threaten everyone within his reach.

Babau's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Nasar's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Marissa's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Chak-Chak's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 3) + 8 = 15

The whole team is buffeted by the chain as it sails past them.

The chain lashes forward catching Nasar right in his legs and whipping upward, the holding plate at the end slices his side open as the attack finishes.

Nasar's Turn


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

HP 42/57, on mobile so i cant change my stat bar on my profile
Nasar yelps in pain as the chain rips through his side. After a short cursory check that yes, he had a nice long slice on his side, he focuses back on the angry hellhound. He takes his two blades and brings them down hard, trying to split the dog in 2.
Kukri: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 16 - 2 = 29
Crit: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 16 - 2 = 34
damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Crit damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
CI Kukri: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 2 = 18
CI damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Human

The dog is no longer looking too good, though it still stands just barely.

The Bone Brother's trumpet glows gold as the sounds of the trumpet become slightly audible for a second.

Nasar Deafness Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Deract Deafness Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Lily Deafness Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Marissa Deafness Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Chak-Chak Deafness Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Bean Deafness Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Everyone but Marissa and Bean deafness fades next post.

Nasar can feel his ears slowly mending and slowly his hearing comes back into reach. He hears the thumping and pound and the chains rattling and the teifling chanting incantatons from above and the dog growling in front of him.

Lilys eyes open wide as she realizes her hearing is back and she speaks aloud, "Finnaly!" she mixes another concoction and fastballs it to Nasar, "Have some haste lover boy, this demon means big buisness!"

DC 5 square hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

The concoction crashes against Nasars back and as the oily fluid splashes against his back he feels empowered by a Haste spell.

Nasar has Haste for 4 turns

The teifling lets off a massive cascade of orbs downward that fly straight at Marissa and Chak-Chak, it phases through them and digs straight into the ground. Immediatly opening a spiked pit underneath as they attempt to jump out of its 10 foot opening.

Chak Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Marissa Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Chak-Chak dips to the side next to the Babau but Marissa plummets into the spiked pit. A clashing of metal and thumps are heard along with screaming.

Fall damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 4) = 11
Spikes ouchies: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

The hell hound goes for another bite.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

The dog bites Nasars leg but dosent manage to trip him up. Nasar kicks the dog in the face as it releases its grip and it poofs away due to it being summoned.

Marissa is in the hole and nobody can see what she is doing due to it being 30 feet deep.

Deract yells, "Holy s*$t Marissa! and he flicks his tail to a heart and flings an energy bolt that seeks down the hole after her.

Heals: 3d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8, 8) + 2 = 21

The giant brute once again spins his chains flailing about at Nasar and the Babau.

Babau's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Nasar's Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Chak Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 2) + 8 = 14

The whole team is once again thwacked by the chains.

Nasar hears the chain whizzing towards him as he is slashed across his face by the plate and chain, he is a bit woozy from the blow to the head but manages to regain his bearing very quickly.

Nasar's Turn


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

HP 28/57
Nasar, losing quite a lot of blood from his side and now wearing a crimson mask thanks to the large gash on his forehead, takes his newfound haste and readies to start brutalizing the large beast. ”Oh Lily you doll I’ll put this to great use!”
kukri: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 26
damage: 1d4 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + (3, 6, 3, 4) = 26
CI Kukri: 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (5, 5, 3, 6) = 27
Extra Attack; Kukri: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (2, 3, 1, 5) = 22
+4 to Nasar AC, -2 monter AC if any hit.


Male Human

The first kukri digs right into the beasts side as it let's out a roar over pain.

The Bone Brother resumes playing Funiculì, Funiculà to grant his team a +2 to attacks as his trumpet toots away faster and faster.

Lily dips to the right still out of reach of the monster while she whips up a vial that foams of pink bubbles before she chucks it at Nasar's area.

Lily Square Hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

It crashes under his feet and lets off a plethora of pink bubbles and suds that float and pop as Nasar smells the soft lilac smell of healz.

Nasar Heals This Much: 3d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 4 = 12

The teifling laughs aloud at Marissa plummeting while he whips out a scroll and vanishes into thin air.

Chak-Chak goes for a double handed thrust against the beast and pecks at his leg as well. A large snapping sound can be heard as its leg cripples slightly.

Marissa is still nowhere to be seen.

Deract looks around worridly at the chaos happening around him. He flings 2 energy bolts at the creature that go crashing against its head slicing open various tumors and growths. Blood pours from the top of it like a fountain. It's not looking too good at this point.

It goes for another attack out of desperation and whirlwinds its chains.

Nasar Attack: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 15 - 4 = 17
Chak Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Babau Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Nasar manages to dip through this attack but Chak-Chak gets whipped before dropping like a dead pigeon to the ground bloodied and battered. The Babau also dosent have enough time to react as he's struck with the chains and promptly vanishes.

The force of impact from the attack snaps the chains and they fly towards the corner of the chamber. The creatures arms frill out as his arms are fully functional now. He let's out one more roar as blood flies out from its various parts.

Nasar's Turn


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

As the healing fumes surround Nasar, his posture straightens with his strength returning. He continues his barrage with hope that more than one attack lands.
Kukri: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 33
Crit: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 35
damage: 2d4 + 18 ⇒ (2, 1) + 18 = 21
CI Kukri: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 34
Crit: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 33
damage: 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (1, 2) + 12 = 15
Haste Kukri: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 34
Crit: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 17
damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Male Human

Nasars new found focus drives the beast right to where it came as it does one final roar of defeat. It lifts its hands upward to throw them down one last time but stiffens as it reaches the top, cracking can be heard as its body solidifies into stone. The monster now stands still as a greyish stone unmoving.

The beast is slain combat over

Deract rushes towards the pit to check on Marissa, Lily rushes towards Chak mixing another vial of the good stuff. She pours it into his beak and his eyes blink open rapidly darting around.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar follows Deract, hoping to not find a splat mark or marissa impaled.


Male Human

Marissa is indeed impaled on 2 spikes driving right through her leg and her left side, her eyes are scowling as she tries to free herself and she pulls against other spikes. She looks up at her friends and puts her arms up and says. "Any help would be appreciated?"

Deract yells down, "I gotcha give me likeeee... 10 seconds?" he then whispers to Nasar, "The spells gonna end soon I've seen this before it dosent usually last long."

Lily is tending to Chak's wounds still bandaging his arm. Chak-Chak looks at her nervously before she looks up at him and smiles and chuckles. "Silly birdie I'm not gonna suck your soul from you. I may be a succubus but I don't really care for that stuff, knowledge is more my field of lust haha." she pulls him closer by his collar though and whispers while devilishly smiling, "But if you wanna dance we can talk..."

Bean moves in slowly evaluating the threat level of the area.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar looks at him with confusion and concern while rummaging in his bag for his wand and anything to help.
”What are you talking about? Shouldn’t we go down there and do something?...she seems like not really caring about her current predicament am I missing something?”


Male Human

Deract shakes his head in dismay, Well you don't have rope, and jumping down there will just hurt you too. Its just an augmented pit trap shes obviously not dead she will be better once it dispels the pit will rise and she wont have a pike in her side."

Marissa can be heard again, "10 seconds? Why do I have to wait 10 seconds throw a rope dow-"

And before she can finish her sentence the pit starts to rise. After a second she raises to ground level laying flat on her back, a hole the size of a fist is seen through her leg armor and her side of her torso.

She only says, "Oh... her hand begins glowing and she places one on her leg and the other on her side. They slowly close up and she heals up a bit from her healing hands.

The statue of the beast begins to crack, small purple specks of dust particles begin escaping it.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

heal: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 8, 8) + 3 = 22
11 charges left
Nasar fwaps himself and all his remaining wounds close up. He looks at Marissa and Chak, pointing towards them with the wand. ”You two need any healing still?”


Male Human

Chak shakes his head to signify he is fine. Marissa stands up finnaly and shakes her head also signifying she's fine. She does look rather confused though. "Did I have an episode again? Oh goodness what am I gonna do..."

The statue still cracks and crumbles letting more dusty boys out as they float away to the roof.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar speaks while smiling and giving her a pat on the shoulder. ”Glad to have you back Marissa, you seemed pretty shook before turning into Inner Marissa.”


Male Human

Marissa looks around confused about what Nasar just said, "Uh... Huh, Inner Marissa. Well glad to also see I'm not dead after blacking out." She looks up at the crumbling beast statue. "Well good to see we accomplished what needed to happen."

As she finishes the statue cracks to the point of instability and a plethora of purple dust particles flood out of the rock. It envelopes the surrounding area and lets off a plume of dust. It completly consumes the party and as it flows past the party they feel themselves each get weaker in a different way.

Nasar Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Marissa Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Deract Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Lily Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Bean Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
BB Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Chak-Chak Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The entire crew except Deract feels very feeble fingered.

You have been cursed, whenever you hold something there is a 35% chance (1-35) that you drop whatever your holding.

When the dust settles all that remains of the statue is rubble. Small purple particles still scatter about but nothing like the nuke that just went off.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

”F+~&ing hell again?! This feels like when I had those stupid f@##ing gauntlets on that one time!! Let’s hurry up and get what we need and get the hell home before we get into a fight we can’t win.” Nasar puts his gear away and makes his way out of the toom they are in, not happy.


Male Human

As they make there way back upstairs the sanctuary is vacated of any dangers. The woman that was there is gone without a trace. The altar is no longer a spire of a raging inferno. And the heap of treasure sits haphazardly thrown into a pile behind the altar.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Search the place, keep your eyes open."
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Male Human

Deract books it to the pile opening his backpack. "Case the place! NOBODIES HOME! he climbs the pile and begins shoveling coins into his backpack.

Nothing seems suspicious about the surroundings. And Deract just assaulted the pile and he hasn't bursted into flames so it seems to be ok.

Lily yells at him, "Hey knucklehead! Look for the scrolls of teleportation!


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar grabs Marissa by the hand and takes her along to the pile. "C'mon you can probably help find it even faster by sensing magic right?" Nasar starts digging into the pile too, looking for scrolls but also paying attention to what else there is so they can make up for the fact they have to pay to remove the curses they now have.


Male Human

The hoard is filled with coins, after Deract shovels a heap into his bag he heaves it on his back, "Your turn" and chuckles as he slides down the top snagging a dagger on the way down. He puts it away for use later.

The rest of the hoard is as follows. The other party members take a few odds and ends they might need for later but Marissa helps in pointing out the good stuff. Lily also helps in discerning the products.

Oil of Hold Portal (cr, 50 gp)
Scroll of Sleep (cr, 25 gp)
Scroll of Tiny Hut (cr, 375 gp)
Wand of Cause Fear (25 charges)
Wand of Doom (15 charges)
Scroll of True Strike (cr, 25 gp)
Scroll of Pyrotechnics (cr, 150 gp)

Masterwork Breastplate (350 gp)
Masterwork Chainmail (300 gp)
Masterwork Longbow (375 gp)
Masterwork Rapier (320 gp)

Gems amounting to 570gp

gold,silver, and copper amounting to 1389gp

+2 Mithral Bloodfeeding Dagger (9251gp)
+1 Wooden Enervating Spear (9151gp)
+1 Steel Hunting Handaxe (4153gp)
-----------------------------------------------
Lily sifts through different parchments before holding one up triumphantly. "Heres the ticket ladies and gents, a metamagic teleportation spell. When you losers are done looting I'll be waiting to go to the material plane."

She walks down the pile and sits in a chair watching Chak-Chak pick up a few baubles he finds nice to keep, a silver statue of a princess he pockets, a gold watch, a bag of marbles, and a few unaccounted for coins.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar bags the weapons and smaller items. He slings the now much, much heavier pack over his back and sighs, relived that he now has financial stability. "I'm ready to go whenever everyone else is."


Male Human

As the others finish grabbing at a few extras they all stand in a circle. Lily makes sure everyone's gathered before unraveling the scroll. She speaks a few words before her hair starts to pick up from an unforseen wind. The parchment glows golden yellow before Nasar's eyesight is blinded by the brilliant color of the scroll. When the light fades he and his friends are all in the back of the training yard. About 100 yards away from Madam Azirel's house. Deract goes to Nasar and holds his hand out, "The hat please. I'll go buy my own with my side of the loot. But I gotta make through town."

Lily turns into a more human version of herself. "You can't turn into a disguised human on your own? PATHETIC! WHAT KIND OF DEMON ARE YOU!

Deract glares at Lily. He then turns back to Nasar for the hat.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar hands him the hat. "I can't wait to be able to sit down and relax...I wonder how long we were actually gone for." He speaks while making his way through the training yard and back to somewhere that should be safer than where they just came from.


Male Human

Nasar and the gang walk into the main area of the guild hall, silence falls as the 20-ish people that are there eating all look up at Nasar and his party. Some more confused than happy to see them. Across the room a few papers are tacked onto the guild job board, the only text seeable from this far is MISSING

Deract looks at the crowd of people all in awe. "Seems a bit longer than we thought."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar pays the people no mind and he makes his way to the board to see if it's what he thinks it is.


Male Human

Some eyes stay fixed on him while others start to resume what they were doing though with murmurs.

As Nasar reaches the papers he sees under the missing text 4 sketches one of Marissa, Nasar, Chak-Chak, and a poorly drawn one of Deract in his disguise.

Chak-Chak points to a random elf walking by and speaks, "When were these put up?"

The elf man gasps at the sudden question before saying. "3 or so months ago?"

Deracts eyes widen, "What the hell... 3 months have passed by just a few days in the Shadow Plane?

Lily crosses her shoulders. " Just because the sun went up and came down dosent mean one day passed you grape."

Deract mumbles curses under his breath.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar rips down the missing posters with a rare look of anger on his face, all the while speaking low and fast. "Piece of s##& taking me to the shadow plane. I've spent too much life there already and now he wastes 3 months of my time. Once I kill him I will mount his head on my wall.". After removing them he folds them up and puts them in his pocket before rubbing his face to calm down. "I guess I'll have to check in...let the guild know we are back and still alive."


Male Human

Kami and Gunther come barreling down the dorm hall to the left. She says aloud, " Seems like the guild took care of tha-" To which she is promptly cut off and picked up in a hug sandwich between Kami and Gunther.

Kami hugs her tightly and muffled through his face in her arm he says, "Oh my goodness Marissa we thought you were dead! Where the heck did you and Chak-Chak go?!"

Marissa being slightly shorter than Kami barely manages to reveal her head. "The Shadow Plane, I have a new friend Nasar called it Inner Marissa but it keeps telling me to call it the Heretic of Hearts. From what I've seen it only comes out when I get emotionally unstable so GET OFF BEFORE IT HAPPENS"

To which the boys quickly release her. Gunther and Kami turn towards Chak-Chak and smile. "I'd hug you but- Chak-Chak raises a clenched fist wishing a man would hug him. "yup ok I was still right."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar looks at Marissa and chuckles "Yea best not to anger the Queen of Hearts that she harbors. I'm not even that daring yet. I'm going to go check things out but I would like to talk to you later about things, is that alright?" He waits for a response before seeing the Warlord to see what he's missed while absent.


Male Human

Marissa nods in approval and as Nasar turns to leave the Warlord is actually walking up to them. He puts crosses his arms before speaking through his helmet. "A shark took you 3 months to slay. Must've been some wicked ride to not return for that long. What happened?" He seems concerned but also frustrated at the fact there was no communication though that was completly unable to be done.

Lily quickly grabs Deract and walks back towards the dorms. " See ya later Nasar. make a Sense Motive check

Rolls don't look... Or do idc:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

451 to 500 of 1,185 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nasar's Clubbed Narrative All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.