Nasar's Clubbed Narrative

Game Master Nigawabi

Nasar the rouge has always had a wild time holding onto people. When he is cursed with a sentient shadow of an Ooze he slowly begins to turn the only thing by his side. Where will this dynamic duo go next!?!


1 to 50 of 377 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human

After a month in the Plane of Shadow, Nasar has finnaly made his way back to The Following. The guild that has seen him through many hardships; his first crew incinerated by a dragons flames, noses pointed upward due to the way Nasar holds himself, and now his most recent team gone without a trace.

Llamrei trots past the first gate and Nasar is able to spy a sleeping dwarf at the post. Nasar passes many faces, some newcomers from his time way and others he recognizes without a second thought. As he makes his way around the stables his hitch hiker starts to groan, "Man I realllllly don't want to go back to that celestial prison. They dont give ya nothin there, and to think they'll probably take my glasses away too! This is lookin grim for poor old Deract say pony." as he pats Llamrei's butt as Nasar comes to a stop. He, Llamrei, and Deract all stand silent around eachother almost lost in thought of what to do next.

Gunther however is grooming a horse and immediatly sees Nasar enter and dismount and runs up to greet him. "Nasar is that you! Holy cow it's so good to see you and the gan... wh-wheres everyone else?" Gunther questions in a worried tone.

Deract cuts in, "Woke up one day and they bounced. All there stuff gone and them too, I say they got eaten by Shades. He says they got... I can't remember." and looks to Nasar to clarify.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar shrugs at Gunther's inquiry. "Listen, we all have our own paths and we ended up separating. Probably going to stay that way from now on." Nasar leaves Llamrei at the stables and makes his way to his room to unpack after a long time away from the guild while talking towards Deract. "Man I just want to get back into the swing of things and just return to normalcy, without having my group die or collapse on me. Is that too much to ask for these days?"


Male Human

Deract responds nostalgicly "Ahh but the life of an adventurer is one of being a nomad and never staying the same place twice! I remember my old days of adventuring, always running into a new fire pit of possibilities. You'll see that soon enough, I mean hey you would've never met me if you would have 'stuck to normalcy' so that's a positive... right?"

Once Nasar arrives in his room he finds a sleeping baby Griffon in a straw nest. The one compiled for this beast before its arrival. Nasar remembers him tasking Genesis to look over his Griffon while he was absent. It seems the Griffon has been doing well.
Most of room is barren save for a few sheet lying on beds and candles half melted. Nasar's team usually kept their belongings on their person so it has all vacated with the crew.


Male Human

A small envelope sits on Nasar's pillow. It is wax sealed shut with an emblem resembling an anvil and a few unknown symbols. On the front side it writes,

To Nasar
From Yukka


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Hm...just as we left it. I hope Bean has been good since I've been gone." Nasar sets his backpack down aside his bed. "A letter? Don't think I've ever gotten mail before, except when I got the new group assignment from the guild." Nasar grabs the strange letter and sits at the nest next to his pet, enjoying being back "home" again with bean. "Well I wonder who wrote to me, don't know any Yukka...this better not be anthrax." He takes out a small dagger, covers his mouth and nose with his scarf and opens up the hopefully not trapped envelope.


Male Human

A letter is tucked inside upon unfolding the letter a medallion falls out. Close inspection of the medallion depicts what looks to be a towering figure with one of its fists smashing down the earth beneath it.

The letter reads:

Nasar, I have learned of your need of an associate from your Guildmaster and would like to discuss further relations with you in person and hope to establish a network between us and a few other associates I have. I am Yukkabella and I am a artisan of constructs of all kinds, please if you would like to speak further about this let your guild advisor know to reach out to me to scheduae a meeting. The medallion in this letter will serve as authentification that you were the person who recieved this letter so please bring it to our meeting.

May the construct of humanity give you guidance, Yukkabella

-The guild advisor she reffers to is the Warlord
-You have obtained Yukkabella's Medallion


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar analyzes the medallion, attempting to remember if he is familiar with the symbol etched into it.
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
While he ponders over his newfound trinket he rises and heads for the door. "Deract I'm going to speak with the guildmaster about setting up a meeting with this so-called Yukkabella, they could prove to be a good ally for us."


Male Human

As Nasar examines the coin he recognizes the symbol to be a golem of some sort. Slamming down on the earth unleashing all of its fury. Nobody around here utilizes constructs nor claims to be an 'artisan of constructs' as this Yukkabella claims.

Deract hops up and scowls at the griffon. "Well wherever your going I'm going too. I abhore nature and if you leave me here with that thing I'll end up strangling it. And I wont regret it either, let me use your hat thing that makes me human so I don't look like a total outcast here."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar glares at Deract, "Whatever just don't touch my pet, went through quite a lot of effort to get him.." Nasar heads into the center of the guild to meet with the head of the guild, medallion clutched in his hand.


Male Human

As they head over he de-escalates his hostilities, "It's not anything against you. Its just... well I come from death and destruction, and nature is the opposite of that save for natural disasters hehe."

He uses the Hat of Disguise once again to look like Ashton Kutcher and the two make their way down the guild grounds.

Along the way they pass by many familiar faces; Marissa waves a welcoming hello before she stumbles over a group of students sitting reading, Gethembror stares awkwardly as you pass by his table near the main guild hall, and Gidget tinkers near the door to the back field.

The two finnaly meet up with the Warlord who was tending to the board posting new contracts for teams to take up. He turns as Nasar approaches and is surprised to actually see Nasar out and about. He notices Nasar's intent in speaking with him so he begins, "Nasar my comrad, what reason graces me with your presence? Need a busywork job to do? I'm sure The Merchant could use a restock of supplies?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Don't need work just yet, just got back in fact, but maybe I can help the merchant out later. I need to ask a favor of you." Nasar steps up to the Warlord and holds out the medallion and letter. "I need your help in setting up a meeting with this person. Can you do that for me?"


Male Human

The Warlord peers at the medallion through his knights helm. A armor clad gauntlet taps where his chin would be and he finnaly comes to his senses, "Ah yes! Yukkabella, she came in a week or so prior to your return looking for you! Of course you were out and about so I instructed her to leave some mail for you. She told me she lives in The Marches district just by one of the main gates of Magnimar" he then pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts, "At the Merchants Square on the east of the Marches, a left will take you down an alley with a lone door at the middle, mind your head of the Sczarni grunts or you may not leave with your belongings... That is what she told me to relay to you after you decide to seek her out. I'd keep an eye out though for those gang members, wouldn't wanna squander that coin over a scuffle."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar nods at the Warlord's warning, "I'll be fine, can usually handle myself...speaking of which I need to talk to you about the group." He pinches the bridge of his nose, letting out a long, somewhat disappointed sigh. "They...aren't coming back. I really can't go into details at this moment but it's just me...again. If you have any questions that's fine but if not I'll be on my way to meet this Yukkabella person."


Male Human

The usual stolid figure changes to a more caring stance. He places a hand on Nasar's shoulder and gives a few words of enouragement, "Nasar my friend, people they come and go. Cherish the time that they are in your life. Learn from them, and utilize that knowledge and teach the others you meet. There will be many many more people that will join you and leave you at one point or another."

And he gives an encouraging nod before sending Nasar off.

Nasar and Deract makes their way down to the Merchants Square in the district he was told to find. At the Square it hustles and bustles with people all trading and bartering. Stray cats sit high above the archways that line the buildings. A crier is seen standing on a box shouting nonsense about the western kingdoms pull on the economy.

Nasar after a few minutes finnaly finds the end of the Merchants Square and begins down the entryway. The alley is quiet and dimly lit, the buildings shadow this grimy street and all that can be seen are a few buckets of stale water and puddles of god knows what.

Perception check, also state what you would like to be doing before you reach the door


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
"While this place may be scummy, I'd still like to try and not stand out"
Stealth to look like he belongs in the slums: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
Nasar peers over to Deract, "While you have my hat on, could you make yourself look...more like you belong. No need to draw any attention when it's just the two of us." With his attempt to blend into his surroundings, he makes his way towards the door at the ready to draw his weapons at any time.


Male Human

Nasar peers down the alley to see 3 figures emerge and they stop dead in the middle. Cutting off the sunlight from passing by. After a few seconds they keep walking away from the alleys entrance.

Deract confusingly hunches his back and walks with a slight limp. "No clue if this is 'slummy' enough... I'm like so lost on Golarion customs. It's been... I don't know 3000 years."

As they finnaly near the door it looks to be the only door on the side of a large building. Fashioned with wood and metal barring around it theres a small ring-like door knocker head level.

"Well this is a custom I know. You gonna knock?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar nods, thankful that the passerbys seemed to have moved along. He gives the door a formal three knocks, "Hello, Anyone home?"


Male Human

A few seconds of silence goes by. Deract folds his arms and taps his foot, "M-Maybe you gotta knock harder. She might be old she might have bad hearing?"

But as he finishes his thought a small metal panel near waist level not seen until now opens forward like a mailbox as some steam escapes out. A mature scottish accent emanates from this box and echoes out like its coming from some sort of tube. "Aye, who's at me doorstep an what's yor' reason for being here? Better be good or I'll come up there and give ya a piece o' my mind for wastin me time!" the woman dosen't seem violent in her tone. Just that she means buisness.

Deract whispers, "This lady means buisness..."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"This lady means buisness"
Nasar snickers to himself at the sudden change in Deract going from impatient to whispering as to try and not be heard. "My name is Nasar, I believe you were looking for me while I was away. I apologize for taking so long."


Male Human

A few metal objects are heard clanging onto the floor. And she huridly says "Aye I'll be right up!" and a loud bang follows the box shutting. After a minute or so the door opens slowly and a dwarven lady stands before the Nasar and Deract. Her hands mucked up with red clay and an apron just as stained with clay is draped over her body. Her apron bears the symbol on the coin but much larger in leather print, a golem seeming to be made out brick slamming the earth sending shockwaves around its epicenter. Her brow narrows and looks at Deract. "I wasn't expecting a plus one ya know. If this weren't a seedy neighborhood id'a told ya to wait outside. But that's ok, Nasar and friend if you would follow me to my workshop. I'm working on something you might be interested in seeing."

She leads them through a small room what looks to be a living room of some sort, completly spotless compared to this womans current state. She heads towards some stairs and motions to follow before descending.

At the bottom of the steps sits many flame lamps centered on what seems to be a statue looking similar to a generic stone golem. Arms have yet to be constructed and the head has not been made. She walks over to a small table with chairs alredy set up and candle lit over some papers.

"Come lads lets sit and have some proper introductions"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar follows her to the table, somewhat in awe of what she is working on and how she keeps the place so clean. He sits down across from her and removes the scarf covering his face that was left on since the letter, seemingly as a sign of trust.
I'm pretty sure that Deract will introduce himself if he wanted his name known so I'll just introduce myself only. Maybe try out my charming skills, it's been a while...
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
"Well, as I said my name is Nasar, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Nasar offers a hand shake with a cheerful smile.


Male Human

Yukkabella extends a hand over the table and firmly grabs Nasar's hand to shake. "As you might've surmised I am Yukkabella. An artisan and a preist of Torag. And who are you," She directs towards Deract.

Deract glances towards Nasar and then slowly turns to Yukkabella. "My name is... Deract. Uhh, I'm not really from around here excuse my sheepishness.

She smiles and calmly responds, "Well nice to meet you Deract. Nasar I trust you have the token of autentification." and she extends her hand waiting for her medallion.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Yes of course" Nasar takes out the medallion and places it into her hand. "Now what's this about wanting to set up a network between us?"


Male Human

She inspects the medallion for a second before placing it on her table. "Aye my proposition, wouldn't have called you here to waste yer time. You see Nasar I am a part of many artisans like myself others that do much greater things than mere clockworks and constructs. Others in this network prefer to have their reputations in hiding and prefer to just produce rather than associate. We have been watching you and your exploits at your guild, and we believe you to be a formidable fighter that can get jobs done if need be. We also see you are a capable thief and sometimes things need to be put back into the right hands, without violence. I would like to invite you to be apart of my network of colleauges, you would mostly interact with me as I would mostl call upon you for aid in my endeavors. I have a trial request to see if you can manage what I would need and in turn I will take a request from you to accomplish. Of course everything is up for negotiation if terms seem to difficult to accomplish. Would you be available for a request to see if your up to snuff?"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar ponders at her request, obviously interested "Well while I do enjoy a challenge, I would prefer to know what I am getting into in terms of this trial run you would have me do. While I'm confident in my abilities, some tasks are bigger than just one man."
Sense Motive; Be Paranoid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Human

She seems sincere with her want and need of help. No malicious intent is detected

She pulls out a picture of a sapphire rock that seems to be shaped like a bird and places it on the table, she continues once more, "A simple request to start, the Sapphire Dove is a magical treasure held by one of our jewlers in our group. Last week a band of theives crashed her workshop, ripping the jewel from its stand and taking many other precious jewels. We believe they are currently heading towards Riddleport to sell off the jewels to traders so that we won't be able to trace them. One of them as well was being consigned to a alchemist in Riddleport, an extra Philosiphers Stone that the alchemist was going to study and note for the jewler to learn the way of quicksilver and it's qualities for transforming other jewels. They probably plan to pocket the consignment money from the Alchemist and use that to ship thenselves across the Inner Sea. I need you to recover the jewelry they took before it gets carted away to the wrong people. If you have any questions I'd be happy to fill any gaps,"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Sounds reasonable, if you know these things then it would be helpful. Their route towards Riddleport and who this Alchemist is? I could use either of those bits of knowledge to track them down faster." Nasar then looks towards Deract "You in? We haven't had a simple mission in a while"


Male Human

Deract nods and shrugs his shoulders. "Back in action huh... lets do it"

Yukkabella smiles at the accepting of the request and continues, I have an address of the Alchemist, he is not a very outgoing indivdual so he tends to keep a low profile. The bandits left Sandpoint a week ago when I delivered the letter so they must be a few days from Riddlepoint by now, they should be travelling by foot. But they don't know exactly where the Alchemist is, nobody really does besides us and his close companions. So that should buy you time in locating them before they hand off the Stone. If you can find him before they do you can catch them as they deliver the stone. Im sure the Alchemist will have his oppositions but as long as he is gettin his product he shouldn't fuss too much."


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Alright that's a start, we do have a horse so we could possibly cut them off, maybe set up a trap...I'll also take that address just in case I need to try and get more information from the alchemist." Nasar stands from the table and looks at Deract. "Besides that we should probably be heading out sooner than later." He waits for confirmation from Yukkabella before taking his leave.


Male Human

Yukkabella copies the address onto a slip of paper an hands it to Nasar as he takes his leave. She leads them back up the stairs and waves them off as they head out.

Once again Deract and Nasar stand in this shady alleyway. Where once stood the opening to the alleyway is now blocked with piles of shattered boxes, barrels, and other refuse. At the other end of the alley sits 3 figures seeming to have been waiting for you. They start to move closer and one male snarkily begins, "I think you stumbled into the wrong alley buddy. This ones all dirty ain't nothing here for you, but I do see something I do like. That Oracle Ball in your backpack, always had an eye for one. It'd probably sell good to some chump. And with that scarf wrapped around it it'll be safe and sound it won't break." The other grunts chuckle as one cracks his knuckles and the other draws a shiv, "so whatcha say, you gonna hand em over or do I gotta pry em from ya and leave ya in that trash heap?"

Deract looks a little overwhelmed at whats happening, T-there's one in a manhole too behind us I can smell him. A four on two," his head darts back and forth from Nasar to the goons slowly approaching, "this is an already seen outcome just give em the orb,"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar whispers to Deract, "I think I can get past them, how good at escaping are you?" He then turns his attention to the 3 in front of him "Now lads let's not be too hasty here, while you are wasting your time with me there certainly is someone far wealthier that you could be shaking down."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
"S$%!...they probably don't care either way..."


Male Human

Deract frantically changes back into his demon form and prepares his claws and his tail snaps to a spade. A sudden burst of adrenaline sinks into him, I was locked in a celestial prison for a few millenia how good do you think? We kinda don't have a choice now." he adopts a stance with his claws up ready to stab.

The main grunt chuckles, "Oh look now he's got a sunburn! That's gotta hurt, but it's gonna hurt more when I knock those shades into your skull!"

The left grunt brutishly and dimmly shouts, "We shcake down people all the tiem, rich and pour and now yew!" and he starts to run at the two with a fist raised!

Initiatives:
Grunt Leader: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dumb Grunt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Quiet Grunt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Manhole Grunt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Nasar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Deract: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Order:
Nasar
Deract
Quiet Grunt
Dumb Grunt
Manhole Grunt
Grunt Leader

It is Nasar's turn
The grunts are about 40 feet away and the manhole is 25 feet behind Nasar


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar takes out a tear gas smoke stick, starts it and-
Smoke Stick: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
throws it in 20 feet away, in between him and the 3 thugs. He uses this time to focus on the enemy behind them, stepping up 15 feet towards him as he takes out his Kukris.
Standard action for yeeting the smokestick, move action to move closer to the rear enemy while drawing out his Kukris


Male Human

Deract yells out "DUCK AND COVER!! as he runs into the billowing smoke escaping the stick. Nasar can faintly spot him crouch down preparing a strike against any unlucky goon who steps through.

Deract Readied Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Quiet Grunts Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
The Quiet Grunt breaths in a heavy gulp of air before running through the smoke and narrowly evades Deract's claws before jetting out the other side. His arm clasped over his eyes now ready to stab once more.

Deract AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Dumb Grunts Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
The Bulkiest Grunt runs straight through the smoke before yelping in pain as Deracts claws tear through his back as he leaves the smoke.

The grunt in the manhole climbs up out of the manhole with one arm, the other holding an already loaded crossbow. He extends the one out and fires straight at Nasar standing 10 feet away.
Light Crossbow Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
The arrow whizzes past Nasar into a nearby trashcan.

The Grunt leader starts to put his hands clasped together as they start to glow. "I am gonna enjoy ripping this Orb from your hands!" and he starts to cast a spell.

Nasars turn again


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar smiles at the fool holding the crossbow as he steps up 5 feet. Since his target has only a ranged weapon out, Nasar gives away one attack in an attempt to feint out the target. He twirls one of his Kukris around in an attempt to draw away the grunt's eyes as the other kukri swings in for the attack.
Feint: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
kukri: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22 vs Flat-Footed if feint is successful
Kukri Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Sneak Attack if Applicable: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 2, 6) = 15


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Im a dummy and didn't say that if the sneak attack connects, Nasar's offensive defensive (+4 to AC) and debilitating injury (-2 to enemy AC) trigger


Male Human

The Manhole Grunt swings his crossbow at Nasar's twirling kukri in an attempt to batter it out of the way. He's abruptly stopped short by Nasar's other kukri going into his stomach. His mouth opens but only a spittle of blood shoots out before his eyes white out and falls to the floor holding his wound.

Manhole Grunt is out of action

Dereact tries to flick an energy shot from his spaded tail toward the Dumb Grunt.

Deracts 1st Tail Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Dercats 2nd Tail Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

A energy bolt crashes off of the Grunts back as he and his pal start to charge Nasar from both sides. The Quiet Grunt lunges with his knife at Nasar as the Dumb Grunt lets his fists fly.

Knife Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Fist Attack (Dosen't Provoke): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Nasar narrowly dodges his slash and as the punch zooms in towards Nasar he raises an arm and braces the punch, parrying the arm away. The two grunt now stand in front of him one towering over his left side the other on his right.

The magic swirling around the Grunt Leaders hands turns icy blue before forming into a mass of snow before he winds back and launches it towards Nasar.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6

The snowball sails through the cloud of smoke still pluming out of the stick landing far right sleeting the cobblestone floor away from the fray.

Nasars turn


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"Well I don't like this too much" Nasar 5 foot steps out of the flank to be only next to the dumb grunt. Now that he is in a much more advantageous position, he gives one kukri a bit of a juggle to distract the meathead so he can go in with the other kukri.
Feint: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19
Kukri: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 vs FF if feint succeeds
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Sneak Attack if applicable: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5, 2) = 18 Offensive Defense and Debilitating injury trigger if sneak attack lands


Male Human

Deract runs up behind the Dumb Grunt and starts slashing his claws against him while his back is turned and focused on Nasar.

Deract Slash: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13
Deract is now flanking Dumb Grunt

The Grunt takes a hefty slash across his other arm before letting off a flurry of punches.

Flurry Punch #1: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 = 24
Flurry Punch #2: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 = 22

Nasar blocks the first blow with the cross of his readied blades and ducks as the other narrowly misses his head.

The Quiet Grunt takes a vial out his pocket and quickly uncorks it with the shiv before dousing his blade in it. A viscous purple ooze now drips off the blade as he approaches Nasar.

The Grunt Leader starts to conjure another spell, this time a dark muddy color emanates from his hands.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar sees Deract helping flank and grows wildly happy. "YES NOW TO CARVE HIM UP LIKE A TURKEY!" Nasar finally wields his main handed weapon in an offensive manner and swings both blades into the empty headed grunt that let himself get trapped.
Kukri 1: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Sneak Attack if applicable: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 1) = 9 Offensive Defense and Debilitating injury trigger if sneak attack lands
Kukri 2: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 2 = 26 vs AC-2 if first attack lands
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Sneak Attack if applicable: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 5, 1) = 10 Offensive Defense and Debilitating injury trigger if sneak attack lands unless the first attack landed


Male Human

Nasar cuts cross slashing upward and downward right into the Grunts body. He stands there unflinching for a moment hands open and voice stuttering, "ga...aa...ahh" he drops to his knees before falling to the ground face forward.

Dumb Grunt is out of action

Deract immediatly dives towards the Quiet Grunt claws at the ready. "Oh yea your turn!"

Deract Claws: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Deract is able to jump up to his face and starts wailing on him scratching and tearing flesh from his face.

The Quiet Grunt flails around waiting for the Leader to strike.

The Leader looses a ball of mud from his hands straight at Nasars face.

Mudball Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

The mudball hits and you are blinded until you make a Reflex save DC16 or standard action wipe it off. Mudball is the spell name

The Quiet Grunt sees Nasar become blinded, shoves Deract off of him and begins to run back through the smoke while the Leader is seen running towards the end of the alley as well.

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

He manages to maintain his sight and coughs as he keeps running.

Quiet grunt is about 35ft away and the Leader is about 95ft and about to escape

Deract yells at them, "Yeaaaa and think twice before you come back huh!"


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar starts coughing and retching while wiping off the mud. "Oh god it's in my *cough* m-*gag*-mouth. WHO JUST THROWS MUD LIKE THAT‽" After he finishes getting the mud out of his eyes and looks down at the bodies. "Whatever let's just take their s~+* and head back to the guild. We need to get Llamrei, a map and try and cut off the bandits while they travel to Riddleport. Maybe" He crouches by the manhole grunt and starts checking his body for loot, grumbling to himself about the a-hole mudslinger.


Male Human

Nasar finds a few trinkets:

-Potion of Eagles Splendor
-Potion of Cure Light Wounds
-Silver Necklace (20gp)
-Tanglefoot Bag
-Padded Armor (5gp)
-Light Crossbow (35gp)
-50 crossbow bolts (5gp)
-25gp

On the Dumb Grunt he finds:

-Potion of Bulls Strength
-3 gp (all of which have been gnawed on)
-Red Wristwraps (Vanity)(1gp)
-2x Rations

-----------------------

Deract moves the bodies to the side before using his claw to etch funny drawings with his hellfire branding. "It'll go away afer a few weeks don't worry. I'm pretty immoral but at least I have guilt."

Nasar and Deract head back to the guild and ready up to head out for the road.

Any last tasks/shopping/conversations to be completed before you go should be stated next post before you take Llamrei out.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar pays the merchant first. "Good afternoon/evening, I'm here to sell some gear and am looking at purchasing some items if you have them." Nasar places the padded armour and light crossbow onto the counter along with a list:

    5 Thunderstones
  • 3 Bottled Lighting
  • 3 Alchemist Fires
  • 50 feet of fishing line
  • 4 Iron Spikes
  • Hammer
  • 9 trail rations
  • 10 days worth of horse feed

"Oh and if you by chance have a map of the areas between riddleport and sandpoint or know where I could get one, that would also be great!"


Male Human

Gloariana gives a welcoming smile, Oh hey Nasar long time no see! Of course let me just inspect these for you, she takes the armor and crossbow and walks over to Gimmick the Mimic. Wakey wakey darling, I need you to appraise some goods for momma. Gimmick rattle a bit before 2 eyes peer out of the chest of wood. The lid opens to reveal teeth and a purple tounge that is outstretched, Gloriana places the items on the tounge and it snaps shut and then quickly rattles and reopens to find 20 gold pieces on it. Why thank you! Gloriana exclaims as she picks them up and places them on the counter. Now she says as she starts writing down on Nasars request:

5 Thunderstones (30gp x 5= 150gp)
3 Bottled Lighting (40gp x 3= 120gp)
3 Alchemist Fires (20gp x 3= 60gp)
50 feet of fishing line (Free, on the house!)
4 Iron Spikes (5cp x 4= 2sp)
Hammer (5sp)
9 trail rations ( 5sp x 9= 4gp, 5sp)
10 days worth of horse feed (5cp x 10= 5sp)
--------
Buy: 341gp, 7sp
Sell: 20gp
Total:321gp, 7sp

Ok so with all this your total is going to come out to 321 gold pieces and 7 silver pieces. That all sound good to you? she slides the paper back to Nasar with all the extra pen markings of totals and calculations and awaits his confirmation and payment.

Totals look all good?


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar grabs his sack of money from his pack and piles up the cost. "Yea that sounds about right, this should be all of it." Once she takes the money Nasar scoops everything into his pack and waits on her answer about the map before quickly visiting Genesis prior to leaving.


Male Human

Gloriana shovels the gold counting it rapidly as it falls into her bag. Sweet! Now lets get you situated with a proper map, She looks under her counter and pulls out a blank scroll and a hard board of what looks like the entire west coastal area of Magnimar and all the northern capitals. She pulls out a piece of charcoal and rubs it on the scroll over the hard board, brushing a map into being. She begins, Ok so your starting here at Magnimar and since you said Riddleport I take it thats where your going. Going east of here will take you up the coast, then straight shotting it up north will take you up to a large wooded area The Churlwoods. From there going back west up the coast will lead you to Riddleport, about a 8 or 9 day trip by horse which I'd assume your taking since- and she slaps the bag of horse feed and pushes it toward Nasar. She rolls up the newly brushed scroll and ties a red embroidered string around it before handing it to Nasar.

Nasar recieves all his ordered items and a map routing the easiest way to Riddleport

Nasar spots Genesis sweeping the main hall of the guild just a few feet away.


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

Nasar smiles, putting the scroll into a pouch on his backpack and tosses the feed over his shoulder. "Thank you Gloriana,as always, it's been a pleasure." Nasar walks over to Genesis and plops the feed down before talking. "Good *whatever time it is* Genesis. I see my griffon has been well taken care of, thanks to you of course."


Male Human

Genesis notices Nasar and stops brooming to avoid kicking up dust. She smiles and begins her report of what occured while Nasar was away. Hey Nasar I hope you have been well, yes I have been tending to Bean to the best of my ability. He has been growing steadily and he has now started eating meat instead of milk. Do you need me to continue looking after him?


M Fetchling Rogue 7 | HP 57/57 | AC 19 T 16 FF 19 | Ft +5, Rf +12, Wl +3 | Init +10 | Perc +10 |

"That is what I was going to ask of you next, I'm leaving town for 2-3 weeks an would really appreciate you looking after him some more. I will make sure to make up for it though. Maybe join me for a drink like we talked about before." Nasar feels no shame in trying to charm the nice lady to keep her in good spirits about doing work for him.
diplpomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

1 to 50 of 377 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nasar's Clubbed Narrative All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.