DM Khel's Trailblazers' Bounty (Inactive)

Game Master Khelreddin


151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Rax gives another battle cry, entering a RAGE! He hacks savagely at the wolf!

    ATK!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 for DMG: 1d12 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

    If the wolf stands:

    He'll hack again! "DIE!" ATK!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 and and miss by a mile. So he hacks again! ATK: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 for DMG: 1d12 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16

    If the wolf is dead:

    Rax spends some time trying to get the fleas off: FORT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 and then closes with wolf to the south.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    Biago, unamused at wanting to be given as a meal to a warg gestures and mutters an arcane phrase and the Word feels something push against his mind.

    Daze - two actions. Needs a DC 16 will save. Three mental damage on a failed save.

    He then speaks another word and a glowing shield appears before him.

    Shield.


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Warg Will, DC 16: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

    The warg shakes his head in pain as Biago’s spell affects him! Rax takes down another mangy wolf, then hustles over to confront the last one standing!

    Round 2 Initiative:
    Vercingeterax (sickened 1)
    Hampton
    Valeros

    Wolf
    Packet
    Warg (-27 hp)
    Biago

    Hampton and Valeros are up!


    M Human Fighter 1 [ HP: 20/20 (0 NL) | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perc +5 (expert) | Effects: none ]

    Valeros follows the warg and waves his shield and sword in its face menacingly! Move, Double Slice. A quick search did not reveal to me what my "current multiple attack penalty" would be, so I'm just including the -2 from the shield not being agile. Please apply the other penalty if you know what it's supposed to be.

    Sord: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
    Sord Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Shield: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 2 = 17
    Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


    Hampton tries to soften up the wolf for Rax's approach. Hunt PRey: Green

    Arrow 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
    Arrow 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

    But neither finds purchase.


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Valeros – since the Double Slice is your first attack this round, you don’t have any multiple attack penalty. I think that language is meant to apply if you use your first action in a round to make a regular attack, and then use your next two actions to use Double Slice. In that case, you’d have a MAP to apply to the Double Slice rolls.

    Valeros misses with his blade, but gives the warg a hard hit with his shield! The nasty lupine is still up, but looks bloody and battered! The last mangy wolf bites at Rax again and again!

    Green Bite vs Rax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 If this hits, make a DC 14 Fort save vs fleas or be sickened 1 for 1 minute
    Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Green Bite vs Rax: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 5 = 18 If this hits, make a DC 14 Fort save vs fleas or be sickened 1 for 1 minute
    Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Green Bite vs Rax: 1d20 + 6 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 10 = 7 If this hits, make a DC 14 Fort save vs fleas or be sickened 1 for 1 minute
    Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Round 2 Initiative:
    Vercingeterax
    Hampton
    Valeros
    Wolf
    Packet
    Warg (-35 hp)
    Biago

    Packet is up!

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    FORT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 The fleas continue to hop away in fear of the northman!

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Packet moves alongside Rax, and tries to use the larger man's distracting shadows to sneak attack the wolf! Move, hide, strike

    Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
    Shortsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
    Sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 6


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    With a short, sharp stab from the shadows, Packet skewers the wolf, ending its life! The warg growls in fury, biting at Biago. He catches the halfling in his jaws and attempts to swallow him!

    Warg Bite vs Biago: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    SWALLOW WHOLE vs Reflex DC 16: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Now where’s the fun in that?

    Round 2/3 Initiative:
    Vercingeterax
    Hampton
    Valeros

    Wolf
    Packet
    Warg (-35 hp)
    Biago – Grabbed, Dying 1

    Biago took 7 damage from a previous bite and just took 11 more, so he is at Dying 1

    Bold are up!

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Rax, frustrated at not having any enemies near by, rushes forth to the final foe, and makes a powerful arc with his greatsword:

    ATK: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12, but in his haste cuts only air.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    flat check for dying: 1d20 ⇒ 9

    now dying 2.


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Biago - I forgot to move you in the initiative order, but per the Knocked Out and Dying rules, you move to right before the creature or effect that brought you to the dying condition. I’ll still use your stabilization check result when it comes around, but you won’t move to Dying 2 quite yet and someone might even be able to help you before then.


    M Human Fighter 1 [ HP: 20/20 (0 NL) | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perc +5 (expert) | Effects: none ]

    Oops, missed that I was up.

    Valeros sets his jaw and swings his sword again, intent on preventing the evil warg from enjoying its final meal! Double Slice!

    Slish: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Blap: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
    Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Rax’s rushed swing misses badly, but both of Valeros’ strikes connect! The warg’s jaws go slack and release their grip on poor Biago, and the fell warg falls!

    I’m going to keep us in initiative because of Biago’s dying condition.

    Round 3 Initiative:
    Vercingeterax
    Hampton
    Valeros
    Wolf
    Packet
    Biago – Dying 1
    Warg

    Hampton is up, in case he can do anything to help Biago. Then I’ll apply Biago’s stabilization check and then the party can try to help him not die.


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Okay, looking at Hampton's sheet, he doesn't have any means of healing Biago (unless he's got Pathfinder Training items not listed) and he's also away for a bit, so I'm going to keep us moving.

    Does anyone have any means of healing Biago? It looks like Valeros has a lesser elixir of life that would do the trick.

    Blood flows from Biago's wounds and he moves closer to death's door!

    Round 4 Initiative:
    Vercingeterax
    Hampton
    Valeros

    Wolf
    Packet
    Biago – Dying 2

    Warg

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Don't forget you can turn in your Hero Points!


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Oh, that's an excellent point!


    M Human Fighter 1 [ HP: 20/20 (0 NL) | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perc +5 (expert) | Effects: none ]

    Valeros unstraps a flask from his belt and pours it over the halfling's wounds. Yup, using the elixir.

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Packet uncorks the bottle of orc gin and waves it under Biago’s nose.

    ”Just in case that elixir doesn’t get him up!”


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Elixir of Life on Biago: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Now at 2 hp.

    Valeros’ elixir restores Biago to consciousness and begins to knit up his grievous wounds. As Valeros is tending to the halfling, Hampton spots a partially eaten corpse nearby, clearly another traveler fallen prey to the warg. Most of the corpse’s gear is shredded, but its backpack contains four small vials.

    All four are lesser elixirs of life. Apply them as needed, just be sure to include any rolls in your next post.

    The Pathfinders are now quite close to the orc camp and they set off to make contact with the tribe. They are clearly quite weary from their long travels and the intense fight they’ve just had, and all struggle in various ways. Biago and Hampton, particularly, stumble and slip quite a bit along the way, and are actually glad to see faint wisps of smoke rising from the orc camp-fires a little ways ahead.

    How would you like to approach the orc camp?

    Travel checks, not secret:

    Athletics
    Biago: 1d20 ⇒ 3
    Hampton: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
    Packet: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
    Valeros: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
    Vercingeterax: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

    Survival
    Biago: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
    Hampton: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
    Packet: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
    Valeros: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
    Vercingeterax: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Packet offers to scout ahead!

    But I can wait if folks want to form a more thorough plan.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    "Thank you for bringing me back up. That was a nasty bite from that thing. I still seem to be injured. Do we have any other healing?"


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Biago - 2 posts above yours I mentioned that you had found four lesser elixirs of life.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    Yes, but I'm not just going to take them without they party's say so!

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    I'm just asking if it's okay that I use the heal potions to heal up.

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    ”Guess I’m not the plumpest one.” Packet nudges Biago to take whatever elixirs he needs.

    He then sets out to see what else he can discover about the dead body.

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Looking for something to identify the body. Not sure if Packet’s Keen Eyes would help here.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    Biago gladly takes the potions.

    minor elixir of life: 1d6 ⇒ 6
    minor elixir of life: 1d6 ⇒ 6

    "Ah yes, much better now! I'm ready to continue!"


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Some strong rolls there, Biago! If anyone else wants to use a healing potion, please include it in your next post. With everyone patched up, I’m taking us to the orc camp!

    Biago feels much better, and the party sets out for the orc camp, which is exactly where Bark said it would be, about a day’s travel from Bark’s cabin. Between the walls of a ruined building stand a few hastily erected tents. Muddy footpaths run between the tents while carefully tended campfires emit only faint smoke.

    A handful of orcs stand guard, watching the Pathfinders cautiously as they approach. As the party gets close, a heavily scarred orc woman with a broken tusk strides confidently from the center of the camp and speaks brusquely in Common, ”I am Grakcha. Who are you, and what is your business here?” The guards gather warily behind her as they await a reply.

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Eschewing the potions, Rax keeps his eyes peeled. His blade is stowed, every muscle is perfectly balanced between taut and relaxed. He stays silent. Silver tongues are not his strength.

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    "Hail Grakcha and well met. We are Pathfinders looking to establish trade though the Menador Mountains. How about we sit down and have a little chat over this Urglin gin?" He waves the bottle invitingly.

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    A grin splits Grakcha’s face when she sees the bottle of gin and she says something in Orcish to her guards. ”Hmm, don’t mind if I do,” she says a bit guardedly, gesturing for the party to join her by a small campfire. A guard brings her some crude cups and she pours gin for everyone, then raises her cup and downs it in one swallow. The gin has an eye-watering aroma and is clearly very, very strong.

    Anyone who would like to keep up with Grakcha in drinking will probably win some favor in her eyes – but will need to make Fort save to keep up.

    Orcish:
    ”Now that’s what I’m talking about!”

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Some things translate quite well. "Gin tastes like pine needles to me, but I'll join you." Rax's smile splits his mustache and beard.

    Let me know how many and when to roll!


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    One Fort save will do it, post when you start drinking!

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Rax sniffs the liquor. It's not his normal drink of choice, and his nose twists like that of a beast. He gives a hearty skål and then downs the drink.

    FORT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    "I can't wait to see how this goes terribly wrong.... Biago thinks to himself.

    Horizon Hunters

    Male NG Human (half-elf) Rgr1 | HP: 1/21 AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Perc: +6 [E] (low-light vision) | Default exploration: Scout | Hero Points: 0/1

    In the spirit of friendship, I will join you, Hampton says.

    Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer Detective | HP 12/24 | AC 19 | Class DC 18 | F: +5, R: +10, W: +7 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Sling +8 1d6+4, Melee: Short Sword +8 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    "Woo! This is what I've been waiting for!" Packet slings back his drink, and then coughs vigorously as it goes down.

    Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    "Ah, but it's those needles in your nose that are the best part!" Grakcha says as she takes another snoot of gin. She gives Rax a hearty thwack on the back and bumps cups loudly with Hampton, saying loudly, "You two can drink!" Turning to Packet, who's looking a little wobbly, she offers, "I think this stuff needs to be poured into big barrels, not little ones, even if they're eager for it."

    Time to make some more checks to win her over. Hampton and Rax get a +2 because of successful Fort saves. Packet doesn't, but he's already succeeded at a Diplomacy check so he can't make another one anyway.

    Anyone else who wants to drink, if you make a DC 15 Fort save you get a +2 to your Diplomacy checks vs Grakcha.


    M Human Fighter 1 [ HP: 20/20 (0 NL) | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perc +5 (expert) | Effects: none ]

    Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

    Valeros chuckles and takes a hearty swig of the gin, savoring the "pine needle" flavor and trying to decide the best time to bring up the group's purpose. "Nothing like a few needles in your nose to begin a peace talk, eh Grakcha?" he asks, coming to the point in a roundabout fashion.

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Diplomacy (Make Impression): 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 0 + 2 = 9 "Gah.... this isn't all that great. That's why I don't drink gin. Let's be friends. Good?"


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Grakcha scoffs at Rax and Valeros' remarks, which are clearly not up to the orc standard of genial conversation.

    She needs a little more convincing to trust y'all. We've got a successful Diplomacy check from Packet, failed checks from Rax and Val. Hampton or Biago want to take a shot at it? You don't have to, just asking.

    Horizon Hunters

    Male NG Human (half-elf) Rgr1 | HP: 1/21 AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Perc: +6 [E] (low-light vision) | Default exploration: Scout | Hero Points: 0/1

    If we've not gotten any additional Hero Points, Hampton's +3 is a little lacking. Though I guess I have a t-shirt promotion slot reroll available. Maybe. I think.

    Vigilant Seal

    Male Male Halfling Wizard 1 HP 13/13 FP 1 Per +4 AC 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6

    It beats my +1

    Horizon Hunters

    Male NG Human (half-elf) Rgr1 | HP: 1/21 AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Perc: +6 [E] (low-light vision) | Default exploration: Scout | Hero Points: 0/1

    Fair point.

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16
    As my friend Packet said, the Parhfinder Society is seeking to establish a secure trade route though the Menador Mountains. We do not wish to run afoul of the Shattered Fang tribe to do this, and so were encouraged by Bark to seek you out and strike some kind of bargain. Hampton pauses as if to collect his thoughts, then continues. It should be said that we were approached by an evil warg who sought tribute for its assistance, in the form of captives for food. We were not open to such an arrangement with them, and cannot be open to such a one with you. That said, we are willing and able to discuss other considerations.


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Thanks for breaking the logjam, Hampton!

    Impressed by Hampton’s stomach for orc gin and his straightforward speech, Grakcha smiles broadly and says, ”Well, why didn’t you say so?” Gesturing at the few guards gathered nearby, she says, ”We’ve had a rough go of it. We used to live in a cave nearby, but an ogre invaded the cave and forced us out. Killed a lot of my people, my family, and has probably eaten them by now. We’re in no shape to take on the ogre and reclaim our cave, but if you lot kill him, I will let trade caravans pass through our lands without being bothered, and would even set up some trade myself. How’s that sound?“

    Horizon Hunters

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    "HA! You should have opened with that! I'll gladly go oust that brute." Rax takes his sword off his back and stands up with alacrity. "Let's get some."


    DM | Grave Notes | Escaping the Grave

    Grakcha and her band murmur excitedly at Rax’s response, clearly eager to return to their home. The orc chief gives directions to the cave, and provides a few useful items to help in defeating the ogre.

    Grakcha gives you two minor healing potions, a lesser tanglefoot bag, and a crying angel pendant talisman.

    It turns out that the orcs consider the ogre such a formidable foe that they have retreated a day’s travel from their old cave. Their directions, however, are clear and easy to follow, and close to the cave are several well traveled paths that the Pathfinders follow to the cave entrance.

    Though orcs are not known for their tidy housekeeping, the ogre has made the orcs’ cave a foul place indeed. Just outside the cave entrance are several animal carcasses, which have attracted large swarms of black flies. The stench is only just bearable.

    Stepping into the cave mouth, the party finds themselves in a dimly-lit, low-ceilinged chamber filled with a nearly suffocating smell. The stench of rotten meat wafts in from outside, and the smell of excrement comes in through the tunnel to the north. Shelves and racks that once held equipment now lie smashed on the ground. Other tunnels exit to the west and south.

    The ogre has truly made a mess of the entranceway to the cave complex. Most of the equipment has been smashed, but Packet curiously rummages through the rubble and finds a small stone carved into a stylized panther shape, which radiates magic.

    DM Screen:

    Biago: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
    Hampton: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
    Packet: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
    Valeros: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Vercingeterax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


    M Human Fighter 1 [ HP: 20/20 (0 NL) | AC 18 (20 w/ shield) | Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perc +5 (expert) | Effects: none ]

    Valeros hefts his sword and shield. "Shall we?" he asks, seeing that Packet is finished rummaging through the refuse. (Drawing weapons.)

    Onward! Uh... south!

    Horizon Hunters

    Male NG Human (half-elf) Rgr1 | HP: 1/21 AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Perc: +6 [E] (low-light vision) | Default exploration: Scout | Hero Points: 0/1
    Pregenerated PF2S Character wrote:

    Valeros hefts his sword and shield. "Shall we?" he asks, seeing that Packet is finished rummaging through the refuse. (Drawing weapons.)

    We shall, Hampton says, nocking an arrow.and taking rear guard.

    Proposed marching order: Rax, Val, Packet, Biago, Hampton. Good with everyone?

    Horizon Hunters

    Male, CG, Human | HP 23/24 AC: 14| F: +7 R: +4, W: +6 | Perc: +6 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Rage ◆
  • Default Exploration: Scout

    Rax is ready, weapon out, "You mind if I hold one of those elixirs? I'll try not to get hurt though." Scouting

    151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Khel's Trailblazers' Bounty All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.