JohnnyBlack's Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition

Game Master JohnnyBlack

Goblin Attack!
The new cathedral consecration ceremony gets interrupted by a surprise goblin attack!
Combat Map


351 to 400 of 537 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

”Is that normal?” Zomeraand asks. ”We’re a caravan, not an army. Surely they’re expecting dozens of caravans to arrive, leading up to the Cathedral’s dedication?”


M Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | Fort +2 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +10 | Perception +1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Anton is still too busy nursing the gash in his side to notice the road ahead. "Who is it?"


Male Human Nerd 11

In fact You are next to Sandpoint, but not quite there. And the man went west, not north, where Sandpoint is...
If you are from Sandpoint you know what is there... The mansions of Sandpoint's founding families, including the Scarnetti's.


A nobleman leading half a dozen guards or pages appears on the way and screams to everyone in a commanding voice.
"Where is the wagon that left Magnimar with you lot! Tell me at once! Where s the girl that was in the carriage?"


Stella, playfully, stands in front of his brother, still holding Olga Bâlan's hand, a wide smile in her face.
His brother doesn't seem to be minding any attention to it.
After a second you realize why...
Yesterday she was a scared and crying chelaxian "porcelain princess". Today she looks beautifully, filled with life and joy, ready to take on the world.
And let's face it, varisian clothes becomes her.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

"She's right there," Zomeraand says, pointing to Stella, not bothering to introduce himself or extend any formal greeting to the belligerent stuffed-shirt.


Titus Scarnetti examines Stella and his face becomes a mask of fury.
"Why are you dressed like that? Why are you walking? Why are you under the sun? Why..."
He looks around.
"Where is the matron that was supposed to escort you? The guard that was supposed to protect you?"
Then he looks at a very scared Stella again.
"Have anyone... Spoil you? I'll kill you if you are not pure anymore!"
For some strange reason Stella makes a quick glance towards Anton Ionescu.
"Him!!! HIM!!! Seize him! I'll make him pay!"
The half dozen guards that acompany Titus Scarnetti dismount and move towards Anton Ionescu.
Blackjacks start appearing in their hands.


Stella Scarnetti, pale and shaking with fear, is brave enough to correct her bother.
"Brother no! I am... Still... Pure... Leave him alone!"
But Titus seems to ignore her.


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

Zomeraand looks sideways at Lucky Pete and mutters under his breath, "If that pompous windbag and his thugs start wailing on us with those, they're going to get a face-full of rainbow magic."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lucky Pete chuckles.
"You teach them boss!"


Female Half Elf (Varisian) Witch/1

Delin marches in the direction of the nobleman and has her finger ready to point into his chest. Her tone is sharp and accusing. "What ignoble behavior is this?" she questions, "We have saved your sisters life, not just her virtue. Is this vulgar display how the patriarchs of your family behave when they owe a debt?"

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

M'ara frowns as Stella's brother acts the ass, marching up a half step behind Delin, You'd kill your sister for your ideal of purity? So much for civilized folk if they act do foolishly! Get your head straight and welcome your sister appropriately! For shame! You endanger yourself and your men with your silly prattle!

diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 3


M Human Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter) 2

"She's right. There was an attack and we fought them off. Your sister is safe and WAS happy." Anton cracks his neck and turns to the guards with blackjacks. "It's a good thing I've got a good imagination, boys, cause I'm using every bit of it to pretend you didn't just draw weapons at me."

intimidate aid another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Titus and his men seem intimidated by Delin Chiri's and Anton Ionescu's words.
"Stella! Come, let's go home to get you out of those... rags..."
The disgust in his words are evident.


Stella seems about to faint. She holds firmly to Olga Bâlan's hand and looks to you all, as if asking you what to do.


"NOW!"


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

"You need to make a decision," Zomeraand says to Stella in a calm, level tone. "Either you go with your brother, or you don't, but you need to state your intentions clearly and unambiguously, so that if he orders his men to beat us with those blackjacks, we have a large number of witnesses who heard you refuse his demand. Then he, regardless of his bloodlines, will have to answer to kidnapping and assault charges. If you remain silent, the law will side with him." He nods his head in the direction of Titus.


M Human Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter) 2

"What do you want, Ms. Scarnetti? Family is important but I mislike your brother's tone regardless of who he's speaking to, let alone a sister. Maybe he's having a shi--a bad day. But if you'd like to see your family some of is will help see you there." He looks to the jerk brother. "I case of another attack."


Female Half Elf (Varisian) Witch/1

Looks to Olga and Stella with a wry smile as the young woman decides her course.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

M'ara dismisses the brother with a withering look, then takes up Stella's hand, turning it over and running a finger over the most prominent lines there, "Stella, if I've learnt anything on my own travels, the road travelled often leads us to new paths we hadn't dreamt of....such is the soft tread of Destiny. Now you must choose yours, in the strict hand of your brother and family ....or elsewhere, where you can be whatever you wish to be.

She lets go of the girl's hand, holding up her own so that Shivi can alight upon it from the heights. From his perch, the hawk stares intently at Stella.

"Shivi's curious what you decide, dear."


HP 24/24 | AC 16 (t13/ff13) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | perception +7*; +3 initiative | active effects: --

Lief finally arrives from the back of the caravan where he was keeping watch. Hopping off the horse he’s been riding, he approaches the angry nobleman and says, ”Sir, I’m sorry, this is my fault... or, partly my fault. I’m the guard the old woman hired. There were a group of sczarni with us who hatched a plot to rob you. I warned the old woman and advised her to change our travel plans but she insisted we just keep going anyways and said I better stop them all... well, I did my best but I couldn’t. They spooked one of the horses to run it off a cliff so they could rob the carriage when it landed at the bottom. I got some help from some of these good people and we managed to get Stella out before it fell, but I’m afraid your carriage was destroyed and then looted by the sczarni, and your old woman injured. I apologize for my failure, and obviously don’t expect to be paid.”

”Oh, and I think this horse belongs to you... the old woman had me ride it after she hired me,” he adds offering the reins to the angry man.


"And of course you won't get paid, or the wagon drivers or the escort woman!"
He turns and starts riding towards the founding families' mansions outside of Sandpoint.
"If you don't come right away, Stella, you are alone. Disowned. Dead to me."


Stella hugs Olga Bâlan, cying and sobbing.
"What shoud I do?"


HP 24/24 | AC 16 (t13/ff13) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | perception +7*; +3 initiative | active effects: --

”Follow him home, Stella,” Lief advises warmly, ”take some time to think through your options and decide- you can always run away later, but this might be your only chance to go home...”


Stella nods, crying, and says her goodbyes, hugging and thanking you all for everything you did for her.
No woman walking to the gallows have looked as heartbroken as her.


Lucky Pete excuses himself.
"I'll make sure she gets there safe, as well as talking her stuff home. "


Olga Bâlan cries loudly, but her grandmother conforts her.
"Even if a rude person, he is Stella's family, and we could have been in a big problem if we tried to keep her with us. You gave her the gift of friendship, and that she will carry in her heart."


Female Half Elf (Varisian) Witch/1

Delin walks over to Olga as her grandmother comforts her. Kneeling down, she favors the girl with a broad smile. "I wager you see her again." she says, "Trust me. People live many years and find freedom if they want it. She seemed to want it a lot."

(Be back Sunday night!)


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

Zomeraand takes his pack back from Pete and gives him a firm handshake. ”It’s been a pleasure traveling with you, Pete. You’re a good fellow. By all means, see the young lady home.”

He hands him the amount of coin he agreed to pay.


"My pleasure, boss. 'f you'ver need me'gain, 'sk for me at the'ld'agfish!"


M Human Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter) 2

"I've got sisters I love, but I've never once given thought to their ...uh, vagina. What a creep ..." Anton mutters back on the road.


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

”Historically speaking, noble families arrange alliances through marriage. The alliance is most securely sealed with the birth of a child whose bloodline can be traced to both families with reasonable assurance,” Zomeraand replies, as if reading from a text. ”Proof of the young lady’s virginity assuages the young man’s uncertainty of the firstborn child’s paternity - especially considering that this is the entire point of the newlyweds having a Honeymoon.”


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

As M'ara hugs Stella goodbye, she whispers in her ear, "My apologies, your strength and bravery through all that has happened to you made me forget just how young you were. Go, be with your family...the time for choices will come..."


M Human Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter) 2

"Doesn't make it any less gross."


Male Human Nerd 11

We got maps! They are on the Campaign page. You say your goodbyes to Stella Scarnetti at the juncture of the Chooner Gulch Road and the Lost Coast Road, just before entering Sandpoint.
Sandpoint Map
-----------------------
From the south, the entrance to Sandpoint is governed by a wooden bridge typically unattended. Aside from the occasional goblin, the citizens of Sandpoint have traditionally had little cause to worry about invasion or banditry - the region simply isn't populated enough to make theft a lucrative business. Hanging from a bent nail at the bridge is a sign and a mirror - painted on the sign is the message:
"Welcome to Sandpoint! Please stop to see yourself as we see you!"
What do your characters see? Internal question for each of you...
-----------------------
The caravan master leads you through Market Street to main Sandpoint Market, where he says his goodbyes and lets everybody part on their different direction. He thanks all of your characters for your help, and wishes you good luck (if something is owed to you, he pays).


Aldern Foxglove says his goodbyes to "Eva" and Anton Ionescu.
"What an adventure we had! You have been excellent companions on it, and I have to thank you, I couldn't be more at ease with an order of hellknights at my disposal. Please, accept one gold piece each, and don't forget to tell about our adventures in any tavern you spend them on! And if you do a great job on that mission too, who knows, I could hire you again sometime!"
After he pays, he calls Etna Venus Van Ash again.
"I need no guards anymore, but if you feel like continue under my patronage..."
I will assume Etna is not interested, and he will not insist. But hey, he had to try! ;)


The Bâlans also say their goodbyes, as they will escort Livia Taviskin to the cathedral.
"Might the eternal rose bless you always!"
Olga Bâlan also embraces all of you, specially Delin Chiri and M'ara.
"I learned so much from you, and at the same time so little! I hope we meet later on, at the festival!"


Male Human Nerd 11

Most of the festivities are happening north of town, at the new cathedral, and started as scheduled on the Autumnal Equinox, a couple of hours ago, so you quickly go that way, trying to catch as much action as possible. Even if you are not from Sandpoint, from the movement of the people and the noise is easy to reach the cathedral. The square before the cathedral is crowded as locals and travelers, several merchant tents featuring food, clothes, local crafts, and souvenirs are there to meet your characters. And they arrived just in time!
-----------------------
WELCOMING SPEECHES
The turnout for the opening speeches is quite respectable, and the four keynote speakers each deliver short but well-received welcomes to the festival. Mayor Deverin's friendly attitude and excitement prove contagious as she welcomes visitors to town and jokes about how even Larz Rovanky, the local tanner (and notorious workaholic) managed to tear himself away from the tannery to attend, much to everyone's amusement (except Larz's). Sheriff Belor Hemlock brings the crowd down a bit with his dour mood, his reminder to be safe around the evening's bonfire, and his request for a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives in the fire that claimed the town's previous church several years ago. The next speaker is scheduled to be local nobleman Lonjiku Kaijitsu, but a sudden illness has prevented him from attending the ceremony (this isn't something that surprises the locals, given Lonjiku's well-known dislike of frivolity and festivals). Sandpoint's own showman Cyrdak Drokkus is more than up to the challenge of bringing the crowd's mood back up with his rousing anecdotes. He delivers a not-completely-irreverent recap of the long process the town went through to finance and construct the new cathedral. He throws in a bit of self­ promotion at the end, as is his wont, inviting everyone to stop by the Sandpoint Theater the following evening to check out his new production of "The Harpy's Curse," revealing that the lead role of Avis era the harpy queen will be played by none other than the famous Magnimarian diva Allishanda! Finally, Father Zantus steps up to give a short speech thanking everyone for coming before declaring the Swallowtail Festival fully underway.
Father Zantus and his acolytes wheel a large covered wagon into the square, and after recounting the short parable of how Desna first fell to earth and was nursed back to health by a blind child whom she transformed into an immortal butterfly as a reward for her aid, they pull aside the wagon's cover, releasing the thousand children of Desna - a furious storm of swallowtail butterflies that swarm into the air in a spiraling riot of color to a great cheer from the crowd. Throughout the rest of the day, children futilely chase butterflies, never quite quick enough to catch them.
---------------------------
LUNCH
Lunch is provided free, at the expense of Sandpoint's taverns. Each brings its best di..hes-this event is as much a marketing push by the taverns to win new customers as it is to feed a hungry crowd. It soon becomes apparent that the darling of the lunch is, once again, Ameiko Kaijitsu, whose remarkable curry-spiced salmon and early winterdrop mead easily overshadow the other offerings, such as the Hagfish's lobster chowder or the White Deer's peppercorn venison.
----------------------------
CONSECRATION
Finally, as the sun begins to set, you arrive at the cathedral plaza for the consecration. You find in the podium, between some nobles, Stella Scarnetti sitting next to his brother. The Porcelain doll is back, all white and proper, dressed in a voluminous dress. But when she sees your characters her eyes gleam and she smiles while waving at you all, even when glared by his brother, who doesn't say anything, probably unwilling to make a scene in public. Olga Bálan is there too, and waves merrily at Stella, before going to stand next to Delin Chiri and M'ara.
Father Zantus takes the central podium and uses a thunderstone to attract everyone's attention. The sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises high-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

Goblin:
Goblins chew and goblins bite,
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!
Goblins race and goblins jump.
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!
Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
We be goblins! You be food!

From hidden positions goblins attack, they shriek and leap and race and cackle, taking great joy in the panic and fear they spread among the humans (whom most goblins insultingly call "longshanks"). Some goblins wave torches and light tents on fire, while others chase children and pets with ill intent. The entire time, goblin warchanters sing a horrifically catchy and nervewracking goblin song at the top of their lungs, further spurring their kin into a murderous frenzy. Everywhere your characters look, goblins tear through merchant stalls, menace locals with their dog slicers, throw rocks through windows, and otherwise make terrors of themselves.
Guards and others start to defend the people from the attackers, but you all realize there is a group of 6 goblins near a wagon that is not being kept in check and will be able to attack without fear if you don't act!
Combat Map
Round 1 - Your turn
Full round - no surprise


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

Remaining calm amidst the panicking crowd, Zomeraand takes a moment to cast a spell of protection on himself.

(Casting mage armor)


HP 24/24 | AC 16 (t13/ff13) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | perception +7*; +3 initiative | active effects: --

Lief spends his afternoon watching children chase butterflies, and eating. He chooses not to try the salmon, despite all the praise it’s receiving, because the spices smell a bit too exotic to him. He enjoys the lobster chowder though, and waits in line several times to load up on the peppered venison which is clearly his favorite.

When the goblins attack, he does not hesitate but springs right into action. Moving towards the wagon, he draws his bow and fires an arrow at the nearest goblin.

move action to move to 30’ from the wagon (draw bow as part of move); standard action to attack
longbow (pb+fe): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
for: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5
longbow confirm?: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
for another: 2d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 + 4 = 14

lol- I’m going to go out on a limb and guess 19 damage kills that one


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half Elf (Varisian) Witch/1

Delin quickly takes Olga by the shoulders and positions the girl behind her. "Stay behind me and don't run off." she cautions, "There are probably more strays about." She steps closer, pinching at a woolen cord that runs through the seam of a pocket. A single word in elvish and she snaps her fingers up while meeting the gaze of the nearest goblin.

(OOC: Casting Daze. DC13 Will)


NPC - Aldern Foxglove wrote:

...

After he pays, he calls Etna Venus Van Ash again.
"I need no guards anymore, but if you feel like continue under my patronage..."
I will assume Etna is not interested, and he will not insist. But hey, he had to try! ;)

Etna replies

"Who knows what the future holds, maybe yes and maybe no."

--------

Festival

Casts Magic Missle at the closest Goblin

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

--- At the bridge --

M'ara looks at herself in the mirror, smiling back at herself, seeing herself, on a journey of discovery...of what, where and how...she doesn't know...and really doesn't want to.

She gives herself a wink then continues into the town..

-- In town --

M'ara walks through the festival, eating the food, smiling at the locals and children, reveling in the joy of the people of Sandpoint. She even allows herself to be pulled into a dance by one of the local boys, attempting to match the unfamiliar dance.

Begging off, she gathers her pack and joins the long line for Ameiko Kaijitsu's offerings, savouring the salmon dish especially.

Still chewing she waves to Stella as she listens to the priest prattle on, giving him the same patience the locals seem disposed to give.

When the goblins attack, she spies those near the wagon and tries to decide the best course of action...

Do we have our full complement of spells etc?


Male Human Nerd 11

Yes you have


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Goody!

Liking the separated goblins' proximity to each other, M'ara utters a series of gutteral syllables and casts her hand towards the nasty critters, trying to encompass as many as possible within its area of effect...

Sleep, DC 15, 10ft radius burst


M Human Fighter (Two-Weapon Fighter) 2

Anton draws weapons and moves to block the free goblins from the stage.


Male Human Nerd 11

Etna with Aldern Foxglove, before the battle.
Aldern lets a laugh all.
"Well played, Eva! Well played! We will see each other again, I promise you!"
----------------------------
Lief before the battle.
The owner of the White Deer, happy when he overhears Lief telling other patrons his venison is his favorite of the day, embrace the man and gives him a bag with some venison "for later".
"You are welcome anytime!"
----------------------------
M'ara before the battle.
Shivi also looks herself in the mirror.
"We do look good! Let's rock this town!"
At the Rusty Dragon Inn, an old Halfling woman greets you, and while you eat their salmon she makes her pitch.
"Miss Ameiko, the master of the house, is know from giving discounts to adventurers if you need a place to stay later on."
----------------------------
The Magician Zomeraand calmly cast his protection spell as people run and scream around him. A goblin, in a nearby house ceiling, spots him and fires a small arrow in his direction.
Small Bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
The arrow misses him widely. The goblin screams in a squeaky voice and prepares to try again.
Etna Venus Van Ash, close to Zomeraand, sees the arrow miss and the goblin preparing to attack again. She unleashes a magic missile against the small archer, a globe of magic that doesn't miss and hits the creature in the middle of his chest. The goblin barely survives the attack, but then, angry, screams in fury and runs towards Etna while drawing his dogslicer, ready to kill her.... and falling from the ceiling to his death when trying to jump down the house...
Lief Stoutspear advances avoiding all the people and passing next to Zoomeraand and Etna while aiming at a couple of advancing Goblins. He sees the huge head of the first one as a big bullseye and fires in the middle of the forehead. Lief fires true and the arrow pierces the monster cranium, embedding in the brains and poking on the back of its head, stopping the goblin on his tracks. The goblins behind him, still running, is unable to stop and crash against his companion... making the arrow pierce his skull too. The two goblins remain standing, held together by the arrow, at the amusement of both humans and goblins alike.
We couldn't get that critical go to waste in a measly goblin, right?
Delin Chiri makes sure Olga Bâlan is safe and then advances a little. A goblin moves to attack her and she in turns tries to cast a spell on the creature.
Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
The goblin stops and stands there immobile, and is contemplating some deep universe mistery.
M'ara doesn't give the other Goblins time to attack, she casts a sleep spell against those behind the wagon.
Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
But this time only one of them falls!
One of the goblins advance menacingly towards M'ara but reaching his dazed friend stops, passes his hand in front of his eyes, and smiling widely proceeds to slap him mercilessly!
The last of the goblins get into the wagon and fires an arrow against...
Aiming: 1d2 ⇒ 1
... Delin Chiri.
Small Bow Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
But misses!
-----------------------
On another part of the square, the leaders of Sandpoint are trying to get off the stage but a couple of goblins starts moving towards them. They all seem scared but at the last moment, Anton Ionescu arrives and puts himself between the goblins and the noblemen (And Stella Scarnetti).
The goblins hiss at Anton menacingly.
NEXT TURN!


Male Human Wizard (Universalist) 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 16/16 l F +1 R +2 W +4 l Init +2 l Perc +1

Zomeraand moves towards the corner of the stage, between the Antons, and calls upon his magic. His dagger leaps from the sheath at his belt, hovers spinning in the air before him for a split second, then launches itself end-over-end at the nearest goblin.

Hand of the Apprentice Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


HP 24/24 | AC 16 (t13/ff13) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | perception +7*; +3 initiative | active effects: --

Lief scowls as the plague of goblins spreads.

the archer or the ones charging my comrades from the road... I know they can handle themselves in fight, the archer could attack helpless people...

Stringing another arrow, he takes aim at the goblin with the bow on the wagon and fires...
longbow (pb+fe): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25
for: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

M'ara is satisfied that at least one of the goblins was incapcitated by her magic.

She raises her crossbow and targets the goblin abusing his fellow...

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

351 to 400 of 537 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JohnnyBlack's Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.