Flash's Fire Starters

Game Master AFlashInTime

Stepping into the Dawn of Flame Adventure Path


401 to 450 of 596 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

AC 12 TL 11 Hull points: 70/70 Shields Front: 14/20 Starboard 20/20 Port 20/20 Aft 20/20 Glitches: -

"Voice recording initiated. Please start after the beep"

*Beep*

-----recording -------

*Beep*

"Recording stopped"

"Contacting the station for translation. I'll get back to you once they respond"


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7
PU-34LE "Puzzle" wrote:

While Wyrd and Vedrir inspect the surrounds, Puzzle opens a comm channel to the ACN-1. "ALICE, begin voice recording," the android commands. They then attempt to pronounce the phrase the elementals were repeating. "End voice recording. Please transfer recording to the Station for translation."

** spoiler omitted **

Vedrir looking at the small elementals asks Puzzle:

"Are you sure they didn't say: Fries or salad?"

After a moment:

"I think I am hungry."


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

Nomyra looks a little bit sheepish with no one-liners to add.. "I didn't watch any holo-vids growing up. We didn't have a entertainment system. My parents don't trust technology."


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

Kit pauses on his way over to the alarm system at Nomyra's recollection. "I unnerstand. I no trust some technology either." He tries to glare at his own head, before continuing on toward his destination.

Engineering to examine/shut off buzzing alarm: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Fire Starters Loot

Lots of things happened since my last post - let me know if I missed anything.

Vedrir, these fire elementals likely were not created by the portal. As the Breath of Embers arrived from the plane of fire, they likely arrived with it.

Wyrd, you do not detect any magic or see anything else that you didn't see before.

After a few moments, A.L.I.C.E. transmits that the elementals were likely shouting "cook!" in Ignan, according to the station.

Kit, based on your engineering check you find that the alarm has been damaged. The alarm is trying to convey that the room beyond the door is depressurized, but due to damage (probably from the same thing that caused the alarm itself to be damaged) it is unable to actually emit an alarm.


AC 12 TL 11 Hull points: 70/70 Shields Front: 14/20 Starboard 20/20 Port 20/20 Aft 20/20 Glitches: -

"According to Farportal station the translation of that word is: Cook!"

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

Wyrd tries to pronounce the word himself a few times, then takes out his datapad and walks back to the room with the lockers which contained the weapons and takes a snapshot of the words written there and studies those for a few seconds as he pulls up the translations we received of those as well as the words on the outer hull of this ship along with it's translation as well and then doing a search on his computer on similar words and their meanings

Flavor, I'm thinking about putting a rank in culture next level so I can speak this language. Seems like it would be useful down the line

Wyrd then looks up and glances around at the rest of the party as he got lost in his study before putting away his datapad once more.

'Ready to move on? That depressurized part sounds dangerous. Let's try the door on the other side of the ship first? "

Wyrd makes sure his armors environmental protections are up and running just in case


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

"Cook." Puzzle tests the word in Ignan several times to see how it sounds. "Thank you, ALICE." The android logs another entry on their comm unit.

The more the merrier, I say! Puzzle will also be picking up Ignan should they live to 2nd level.

"There are two doors leading from this room. Do they both lead to the depressurised area? Perhaps that fore-most one?"

Otherwise more than happy to return to the starboard side.


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Hey A.L.I.C.E. would you be able to learn Ignan language? That could be very useful for us."

Says Vedrir after looking at the tiny elementals.

"If we turn on the environmental protection, which I believe we did before entering this ship, we should be fine in a depressurized area right? I am fine with us checking these doors here."


Fire Starters Loot

The party elects to open the still-pressurized door going the fore on this side of the ship, skipping the door with the broken alarm leading port.

Rolls

Spoiler:

Vedrir Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Puzzle Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Wyrd Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Nomyra Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Kit Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

You enter an elegant stateroom appointed with brass and basalt, with a huge one-way window taking up half of the room's curved exterior wall and rising to form a clear dome above, giving the effect of standing on a balcony in open space. A large desk and bed match elegant cabinets, several of which hang open, and the carpet bears a blazing sun pattern. A door closes off the aft part of the room, and the main door (from which you came) also leads aft.

Vedrir

Spoiler:

You notice the cabinets here have latches to secure them in the event of starship maneuvering. There are still some articles of clothing inside.

Wyrd

Spoiler:
You notice the cabinets here have latches to secure them in the event of starship maneuvering. There are still some articles of clothing inside.

Kit

Spoiler:
You notice the cabinets here have latches to secure them in the event of starship maneuvering, like the cabinets did in the kitchen. You suspect somebody might have opened these cabinets intentionally and then left them ajar after leaving the room. Still, there are some clothes still in the cabinets.

Puzzle

Spoiler:
You notice the cabinets still have some articles of clothing inside.

Nomyra

Spoiler:
The view of space here is almost awe-inspiring. Due to the ship's facing (fleeing away from the Far Portal, and the sun) most of the "balcony" overlooks inky blackness, with hundreds of pinpricks of light from distant stars shining through.


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Those cabinets have latches, which means that some things are still in there. Let us have a look."

Says Vedrir moving inside the room.


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

Nomyra seems distracted by the view.

"It's amazing, isn't it? All those stars?"


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

"It mean someone came through here too. Yoohoo! Who here?" Kit moves in beside Vedrir and starts looking around for creatures hiding in the room.


Fire Starters Loot

Vedrir and Kit begin looking through the closet. They find the following inside the closet.

Rolls

Spoiler:
Vedrir Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Kit Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

-An elegant, Medium-sized uniform of brass and black, the same crimson sun symbol on the floor emblazened on the chest. (Counts as Medium casual stationware).
-Hanging behind it is a belt with two static arc pistols in matching holsters.

They also look through the desk.

One desk drawer contains a small holographic portrait projector that appears to show two shirrens. See slides. Vedrir notices one of the shirrens is an ifrit. These people wave toward the viewer. Vedrir also notices a hidden compartment at the bottom of the portrait projector, containing:
-a dose of rapture dust (Armory pg. 132)

Another desk drawer contains an ornate card box of flexible metal, containing a harrowing deck (divining cards) also made of metal (in total worth ~300 credits).


Fire Starters Loot

Also, the small room to the aft of the dresser is a restroom.

Rolls

Spoiler:

Vedrir Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Puzzle Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Wyrd Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Nomyra Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Kit Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The restroom appears unused; there's nothing out of the ordinary inside.

Likewise, after going through the cabinets and desk in the first room, there doesn't seem to be anything else of of note.


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

Kit picks up one of the holstered guns, strapping the holster belt across his chest like a bandolier. "Neat! Let's keep going!" With that, he does an awkward somersault and ends up with teh pistol in his hand, like something from a bad action movie. Re-holstering his gun, he picks up his rifle and heads for the other door leading out of the last room the group was in.

Kit will take one of these static arc pistols if no one else wants it (but will quickly lose interest and hand it over if someone else would like it).


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Still no key? Hmm, let us takes the artifacts to investigate them and keep moving. There are doors from the kitchen. "

Says Kasatha walking out of the room... Then he stops and looks at Puzle.

"Puzle, Wyrd, how good are you with disguises? Can you wear the captains clothes and characterize yourself as that Shirren? " He points at the picture.

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

Wyrd casts detects magic as the others go through the room(s) and then indicates his interest in one of the found static arc pistols

I think it's time I upgrade to a ranged option other then my one spell

At Vedrir's question Wyrd considers if he is good at disguises...

"To be honest, I think my chances of looking like a shirren right now are only a bit better then your chances to look like one"

No spells that help me with that (right now), no disguise kit. I have a somewhat decent bluff skill but that's it.

"I highly doubt I'd look like one, but maybe I'd be able to convince people I think I am one even when I don't look the part

'Or we cover my face in bandages from the medical area and claim I (the captain) suffered horrible burns and I suffered from smoke inhalation so my voice sounds different as well "


Fire Starters Loot

As a reminder for where you'd like to go next, the only remaining door from the kitchen is the one that had the failed alarm above it. Kit determined that the alarm meant that the area beyond the door was depressurized; at the very least having armor environmental protections active would be a good idea, and the initial rush of air out of the door would probably be rather violent as well.


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

"I don't know that I can stand a depressurized environment right now; all those fights took a lot out of me."


Exocortex AI

She's saying not that door, Kiztak.


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

"Shut up, Nofun! I know! And don't call me that!" He smacks himself on the side of the head, then turns to the rest of you. "OK, back to other door then?"

Next closest door is the big double door in the middle.


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

"I have little aptitude for disguises," Puzzle replies to Vedrir. "Such things were not a requirement of my previous vocations and I have had no need for any in the time since." The android looks thoughtful for a moment. "There is a non-zero probability of such a skill being useful at some point. I will consider investigating it in the future."

"We are none of us at our best. Let us leave the depressurised room for the moment," Puzzle agrees.

Another vote for central double doors.


Fire Starters Loot

Way back on page 4, post numbers 183-184 or so, the party investigated both double doors in the middle of the ship and found them locked; Kit wasn't able to open them. After a quick check that reveals that situation hasn't changed, the party continues on to the next forward starboard door (which is actually an airlock).

I can also have that you took the uniform from the previous room, but without a disguise kit (maybe even with one) it'll be very difficult for any current member of the party to pass as a shirren, whether an ifrit shirren or a "normal" one).

Stepping past Koshnar's body, the party approaches the airlock out of which she came when she first met them in the armory. The airlock opens normally.

Rolls

Spoiler:

Vedrir Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Puzzle Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Wyrd Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Nomyra Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Kit Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

You enter a stateroom appointed in blackened metal and shimmering crimson banners. A huge one-way viewing window takes up half of the room's curved exterior wall and rises to form a clear dome above, giving the impression of being on a balcony in open space (much like the room you recently left). A black desk and cabinets compliment a wrought iron bed frame; unlike in the last room, the desk and cabinets in this room are closed. The carpet on the floor is black with a crimson sun pattern.

Kit

Spoiler:
You know that having an airlock door on a stateroom is unusual. The airlock can be sealed only from this side, and the controls include a couple of odd switches.

Puzzle

Spoiler:
You notice a secret panel near the door about 11 feet from the floor.


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

Looking around the room, Puzzle remarks, "This appears to be almost the exact opposite of the room we just left, in every manner - a reflection architecturally, dark with a red sun where the other was light with a golden, everything in place where the other had signs of recent use."

Is there/would Puzzle recognise any link between the colour or motifs of Koshnar's armour and the state room?

"Also," the android adds, finishing their scan of the room. "There appears to be a secret panel, there, just above the door." They point to a spot just over 10 ft from the floor.

Puzzle walks over to the desk and, after running a precautionary eye over it, tries opening the drawers.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Fire Starters Loot

Puzzle's perception doesn't reveal any additional information.

The desk drawers are locked. They could be Engineered (or smashed) open.

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

Wyrd joins Puzzle and Kit in their exploration and tries his best to add something only he can contribute to the search

Casting detect magic then also look around
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Looking up at the panel Puzzle indicated Wyrd wonders
"How are we going to get up there?
as he continues his scan of the room he tries to find out of the furniture here could be easily moved and made into an improvised stair case


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Vedrir walks into the room, looking with interest at the room decor.

"That is some nice design here, I wonder who that Koshnar was on this ship. Kit can you open those lockers?"

Asks interested kasatha. He walks closer to the viewing window.


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

"The desk drawers are locked," Puzzle announces to the group. "Kit, something to play with."

"Lacking something to climb, if we could momentarily deactivate the gravity generation system it might achieve the same ends," the android replies to Wyrd.

Puzzle nods agreement with Vedrir as they cross the room. "Koshnar must have a position of some significance, if these were indeed her quarters. I had expected to find signs of the traitor, Tash, she mentioned, beyond that airlock. Not this." Reaching the cupboards, the android attempts to open them.


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

Sorry, I should have remembered we already tried those double doors.

Kit is distracted from staring at the panel that Puzzle pointed out when the android mentions the locked drawers. "I c'n open 'em! How not-broken do they need to be?" Without waiting for an answer, he sets about trying to jimmy the drawers open.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

Nomyra drags the chair from the desk over to the door and stands on it.

She reaches for the panel. If it's still beyond her grasp, she'll call to Kit,

"Hey, want to stand on my shoulders?"


Fire Starters Loot

Wyrd doesn't detect any magic in the room, but he notices a switch under the desk.

Should you choose to flip the switch

Spoiler:
Another panel opens in the wall, displaying a rudimentry control system for a spacecraft or escape pod. This is unusual, as you aren't on the ship's bridge.

Puzzle opens the cupboard but finds it empty.

Kit manages to unlock the drawers. Inside there is a metal envelope with two short sentences written on it in another language.

Should you choose to open the envelope

Spoiler:

You find a copper master keycard

Kit

Spoiler:

You discern this chamber has independent life-support systems and is designed to detach from the rest of the ship to function as a specialized escape pod.

Nomyra manages to reach the panel.

Should you activate it

Spoiler:

Part of the wall transforms into a one-way viewing window into the adjacent room. The adjacent room appears to be a cell, lined with restraints designed for a variety of physiologies.

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

"I've found a switch. Maybe it will open the panel"

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

Deciding to flip the switch Wyrd does so

Another panel opens in the wall, displaying a rudimentary control system for a spacecraft or escape pod.

"This is unusual, as we aren't on the ship's bridge....why would someone want to control the ships functions from their bedroom? ..unusually lazy nature?"


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

Nomyra presses the panel with an outstretched hand.

"Oh, my blighted eyes. There's a cell in there. I don't see a prisoner."


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"That is odd indeed." Comments Wyrds remark.

"Could be some safety mechanism, but what do I know about alien starship design."

He walks to where Nomyra:
"Let us check the prison cell, the fact that we can't see anyone does not mean that there is no prisoner."


Fire Starters Loot

Wyrd notices one thing missing form the rudimentry controls is a means of steering. These could be the controls for an escape pod, as many generally lack independent propulsion.

Nomyra and Vedrir leave the room via airlock to enter the brig/cell via a separate airlock (this is also highly unusual for a conventional ship's design).

Rolls

Spoiler:

Vedrir Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Nomyra Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

A quick search reveals no prisoners or anything of interest in the room; in fact, it seems like it's never been used.

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

"So someone build a prison cell next to their bed room...and then never used it?"

Wyrd scratches the top of his helmet as he forgot he's enabled his environmental protections and tries to scratch the top of his head.

"Does this strike someone else as ...odd?"

"What's in that envelop you found? And there's writing on it?"

"Alice. I'm sending over an image with some words, can you link to Farportal station and ask for a translation? Thank you."


AC 12 TL 11 Hull points: 70/70 Shields Front: 14/20 Starboard 20/20 Port 20/20 Aft 20/20 Glitches: -

"Receiving image Wyrd. I'll let you know when they contact me with the translation. Happy to be of assistance." Alice responds with a chipper tone of voice

as the communication channel goes silent again you can just barely make out Alice mutter something

"..I hope all this work earns me a rather nice souvenir when they get back aboard the ACN-1.."


Fire Starters Loot

After several moments, the envelope's translation (from Ignan) is revealed via A.L.I.C.E.:

Attention: For Ship's Commissar Only! Unauthorized carriers or users subject to termination.


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

"Is there anything to indicate whether the escape pod has been launched?" Puzzle asks Wyrd. "Given their status when they arrived through the portal, could someone have jettisoned the pod?"

Seeing what was revealed by the activation of the hidden panel they had discovered, the android follows Nomyra and Vedrir to the prison cell for a closer look. "What did yoy find?"


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7
Puzzle wrote:
"Is there anything to indicate whether the escape pod has been launched?" Puzzle asks Wyrd. "Given their status when they arrived through the portal, could someone have jettisoned the pod?

"I think that the room is the pod. But I might be mistaken. The cell looks empty, we couldn't find anything in there."

Says Kasatha. He is glad to be able to get on this ship, the number of aliens met is exciting. He wonders what they will meet at the bridge.


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

"Yeah, yeah, this room IS pod!"


Fire Starters Loot

After a few minutes looking around in both the stateroom and brig, and connecting the dots with the airlock doors and control panel, you indeed discern these chambers are meant to function as a specialized escape pod. Using the panel as a guide, you find that the stateroom and brig have independent life support systems installed, which could support up to six Medium sized creatures for seven days. The pod currently has no supplies, but the life support systems are capable of producing drinking water. In addition, the pod has a distress beacon and ample heat shielding, but no propulsion. Further, the bed and chair in the stateroom can act as proper protection for atmospheric reentry for three Medium creatures; three deployable crash couches well integrated into the brig's bulkhead walls could provide similar protections for three additional Medium creatures.


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Biohacker/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 16/16 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort +3/Ref +2/Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"So we have the key-card right? How do you feel about paying a visit to the locked room, probably bridge? Everyone feeling ok?"

Puzle I think I healed your HP damage: https://paizo.com/campaigns/v5748p75ivkr7/gameplay&page=8#369
Nomyra you have your last RP to heal stamina if you want to go in without the 8 h rest
The rest looked fine, We could rest 8 hours to regain the RP especially that we still have the decompressed space to visit.


Non-binary NG companion android scholar envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +3; darkvision (60ft), low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: -

Thanks, Vedrir; I'd missed that.

"I had not anticipated that," Puzzle admits in relation to the rooms being the escape pod. "So strange. These beings enforce matters of rank or protocol with potentially lethal consequences, yet it appears the vessel's executives are not expected to go down with the ship."

Wayfinders

Male Tiefling Witchwarper SP 12/14 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 (Darkvision)

I don't think anyone actually opened the envelope, Wyrd just looked at it..so let's do that now

After receiving the translation of what's written on the envelop Wyrd looks at his companions as if he's hesitant to open it himself but then notes there's something inside it.

Sighing he opens the envelop muttering something about
"..well there's nobody left, so I guess one of us _is_ the Ship's Commissar now..."

before shaking out a copper master keycard

Holding it up to show the others Wyrd comments
"Who wants to bet this is what we need to get past that locked door?"


Female N korasha lashunta wild warden soldier (armor storm) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc:-1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: none.

Eight hours of rest would be great if folks think we can afford the delay. If not, Nomyra will continue as-is; I don't want to risk going down with 0 RP.


CG male space goblin mechanic (exocortex) 2 | SP 14/14, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | F+4, R+6, W+0 | Speed 35 ft., Init +3 | Perc +5 (Darkvision), SM +0 | Rifle battery: 20/20, spare: 20/20, 20/20, 20/20 | Current conditions:

I don't think we've seen anything so far that indicates any real hurry. I think we should go back to our ship and rest, then return.

401 to 450 of 596 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Flash's Fire Starters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.