Terra Nova Campaign - Pilgrim's Progress by DM DoctorEvil

Game Master DM DoctorEvil

White Wolf Inn hub thread


101 to 106 of 106 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Male human abjurer 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 15* | F +3 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | Stealth +4 | 25ft. | focus 1/1 | hero 1/3 | spells 1 hydraulic push, mage armor, magic missile | drain bonded item 1/1 | Active Conditions: mage armor

Danalf steps back and let's Tiny and Divina extend the climbing rope with their own. He gives a thankful nod and begins his descent in earnest...

Athletics +0


Female Human CN F Human Rogue (Thief) 1/ HP 17/17/ AC 18/ Saves: Fort (T) +4/ Ref (E) +9/ Will (E) +6/ Perception (E) +6/ Ini +6

"Don't slip, boss. We don't want a dislocated corpse to drag back to town," Litsy says helpfully.

Athletics +3


As Danalf gets ready to drop over the side, Litsy gives him a some coachable moments, but that doesn't really help the adventurous magician, who despite his general lack of athletic ability, finds the descent fairly easy using the knotted rope.

Once he's over the edge, Danalf suspends for a second as he realizes what he's doing, but before he can completely chicken out (or fall) he scrambles the rest of the way down, finally touching bottom safely.

Despite the odds, Danalf makes it down! I award the party a minor achievement award of 10XP for that showing! Probably should'v had to make 10 of those check per RAW, but I was giving your more speed on the descent per round/check.

GM Screen:

Danalf DC 15 Athletics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Litsy Aid DC 20: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Danalf DC 15 Athletics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Danalf DC 15 Athletics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male human abjurer 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 15* | F +3 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | Stealth +4 | 25ft. | focus 1/1 | hero 1/3 | spells 1 hydraulic push, mage armor, magic missile | drain bonded item 1/1 | Active Conditions: mage armor

The hapless wizard looks up at the other two.

See? Not so bad.


Female Human CN F Human Rogue (Thief) 1/ HP 17/17/ AC 18/ Saves: Fort (T) +4/ Ref (E) +9/ Will (E) +6/ Perception (E) +6/ Ini +6

"That would make nice last words," Litsy mutters under her breath. It wasn't as if she had no experience with climbing, but she had always hated it. The perspective of breaking a few bones had always spoiled the fun, somehow.

She checks that her backpack is tightly closed, wipes her moist hands on her pants, and gets ready to climb down the cliff.


Female Human (Skilled) Bard 1 /\/\ Perc: +5 | HP: 16/16 | AC: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Spell DC: 17 | Hero Points: 1/3

Divina looked down from the top of the cliff, "I don't suppose you can lift that ladder so we can climb down without issue. Wouldn't want to leave all this rope behind."

101 to 106 of 106 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Terra Nova Campaign - Pilgrim's Progress by DM DoctorEvil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.