Gods and Monsters and Heroes

Game Master Daxter

This is the story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legend. The gods used to be petty and cruel plaguing mankind with suffering. However, that time has long passed. The gods themselves have grown out of their petty squabbles and feuds and have realized that they were wasting their gifts. The gods are far closer to politicians than the lords they were in the time of old but no less powerful. In fact the gods themselves now live on Earth in the Hall of Olympieion. The building is less of a temple and more like a government building. The campaign takes place on ancient earth and will mostly center around the country of Greece and its neighboring countries.

MAP!

Loot!!


351 to 400 of 623 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teledoros keeps up his song, declining the benefits of raging song in order to keep a clear head. Relying on the rhythms of his song, he effortlessly times his shots to slip past Kyronai towards Blue.

Arrow 1 at blue, rapid, point blank, inspired: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Arrow 2 at blue, rapid, point blank, inspired: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Performance round 2/11


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Round 3 - Raging Song 2/10

Buoyed by the healing from the priest of Neptune, Polyoinos grins in thanks - noting the thin coating of sea spray upon his healed limbs.

He continues his bellowed chorus of war (Free Action - maintain Raging Song - Inspired Rage)

"Οι γενναίες αποχρώσεις των αρχηγών και των σοφών,
⁠Βλέπετε την επόμενη διαμάχη!"
Hellénes από παλιές εποχές,
Ω, ξαναρχίστε στη ζωή!"

Translation:

"Brave shades of chiefs and sages,
⁠Behold the coming strife!"
Hellénes of past ages,
⁠Oh, start again to life!"

Still grinning the Bacchanal eyes the swordsman he previously skewered (Red), then at the end of his chorus launches his Thyrsus at the man;

Ranged: Thrown MW Greenwood Spear: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Damage: MW Greenwood Spear: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Knowing that the three soldiers in the back won't be blinded for much longer, Kyronai takes advantage of their blindness and casts web bolt on the uninjured minion.

Targeting yellow. Reflex DC 16 to negate.

Glitterdust: 1/3


Male Human(Amazing)

Amphitryon fells his foe while Varcoles heals the mighty Bacchanal. Meanwhile Teledoros lands an arrow while barely missing with another on Blue. Spurred on by the healing, Polyoinos stabs Red with his spear.

Yellow Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Kyronai launches a bolt of webbing onto Yellow who is unable to dodge it in his condition.

Red continues to strike at Amphitryon.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

With little success it seems. Euromenes rushes to aid his minion and stabs at Amphytrion.

Raging, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 = 14
1d8 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 6 = 18

Blue switches targets and fires at the now open Kyronai.

Rapid, Point Blank: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Rapid, Point Blank: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Yellow continues to be cursed and tries to shake things off.

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Yellow is unblinded but he finds himself stuck to the ground.

Red - 13, Yellow - Webbed - 3, Euromenes - Raging, Blue - 9, Polyoinos - 7, Kyronai - 7

Party is up!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (0) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

Acrobatics to not provoke red, +1 bard song, +2 Totem Spear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Hit Euromenes: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Crit: 2d10 + 24 ⇒ (10, 5) + 24 = 39

Total Damage: 19 + 39 = 58

Stepping over the body of the first enemy, Amphitryon saw Euromenes break free of his brother’s spell. And he remembered what his father always said. Breaking the enemy’s morale was always better than killing them all. Take down the banner, kill the musician, take down their leaders. A broken enemy was a defeated one.

He swung his shield to force back the enemy, and then broke through. There was a gap and he was ready to take advantage of it. He stabbed at Euromenes‘ heart without hesitation.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

ALL HAIL THE SHADOW CHAMPION (and the buffs granted by his handsome companions lol)


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

I think you've likely broken him.


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Holy s@#%, 58 damage! Amphitryon is obviously worried about the damage Kyronai has taken.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (0) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

If Kyronai died what would he tell his mom?! Also, the bard/skald buffs are amazing. They’re a martial’s best friend


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

I'm going to assume that my ward hex saved your life every round this battle without doing any math to actually confirm that it had any effect at all.

Kyronai pauses drawing his bowstring as he watches his brother's awesome blow to Euromenes. He pulls his arrow's fletching to his ear and looks at the blue soldier who is firing at him.

"You're done. Surrender."

If the soldier does not surrender, Kyronai lets his arrow fly.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles leaves the negotiations to the skald and the others, as he backs off and channels the power of Poseidon to heal his friends...

Should be in a position to heal both of his compatriots, and not the bad guys...

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 30' radius


Male Human(Amazing)

Luckily I'm prepared for this. Thank the pantheon for rage hp. But sonuvab*++~...

Amphitryon's spear of shadow pierces right into Euromene's black heart and he coughs up blood. Seemingly only the adrenaline and rage running through the warlord keep him conscious on this mortal coil.
"If I'm going to die, I will take you to Tartarus with me!"

Unfazed by this the soldiers do not surrender so Kyronai lets loose with an arrow and it strikes Blue. Varocles lets loose with a burst of divine energies to heal his allies.

Red - 13, Yellow - Webbed - 3, Euromenes - Raging - 58, Blue - 14

Teledoros, and Polyoinos are up!


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Round 4 - Raging Song 3/10

Polyoinos pauses for a moment in awe as the warlord survives a blow that would fell a cyclops...

As the warriors fight on, the Bacchanal continues his bellowed song (Free Action - maintain Raging Song - Inspired Rage - Everyone who accepts the song's effects gain a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC.)

"Ο καθένας στο δεξί του χέρι τινάξει το δόρυ:"
Νωθ, τρομακτικό τσιμπή, στο τιμόνι, νεύμα ψηλά!
Η γνώση που μπορεί να διδάξει ο Άρης μαθαίνει τώρα: ούτε ο φόβος
Για να πηδήσετε όπου τα βέλη παχύτερο φούστα ή πτώση."

Translation:

"Each in his right hand shake the thund'ring spear:
Nod, dreadful plume, on helm, nod high o'er all!
The lore that Mars can teach learn now: nor fear
To tread where arrows thickest whiz or fall."

Bereft of his iconic spear, the rotund skald holds position and employs magics against his foe;

(Cast Hideous Laughter @ Red. Standard Action. DC14 Will or falls prone in gales of laughter for 3 rounds.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human(Amazing)

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Despite the intense combat situation, Red falls on the floor laughing.

Red - 13 Hideous Laughter, Yellow - Webbed - 3, Euromenes - Raging - 58, Blue - 14

Teledoros!


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Sorry for the holdup!

Teledoros keeps singing harmonies for Polyoinos and fires off a couple more shots at blue.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Performance Round 3/11


Male Human(Amazing)

Teledoros misses twice with his bow. Red tries to stop laughing.

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

And he eventually realizes that he is in a life or death fight and stops his chuckling. Bloodied and barely holding on, Euromenes tries to knock Amphitryon off his feet before taking a step back.

Knockdown: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Amphitryon hits the ground with a thud and takes 6 damage!
The pair of archers take aim at who they can.

Blue Rapid Shot vs Kyronai: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Blue Rapid Shot vs Kyronai: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Yellow Rapid Shot vs Polyoinos: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Yellow Rapid Shot vs Polyoinos: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Red - 13 Prone, Yellow - Webbed - 3, Euromenes - Raging - 58, Blue - 14, Amphitryon - 6 Prone

AOO if Amphitryon stands up:

Raging vs Prone: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 4 = 27
1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Party is up!


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Tired of watching the kids playing mumblety-peg with one another, Varocles let’s himself go and charges Euromenes with his trident...

”Poseidon!”

MW Trident Hit Melee: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 27
MW Trident Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Determined to put his opposing archer down so that he can assist his brother, Kyronai fires another arrow, no longer willing to give the man a chance to surrender.

Ranged attack vs. blue: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human(Amazing)

Varocles charges with his trident and by Poseidon's grace alone, his weapon finds purchase. With a last bloodied gurgle, Euromenes drops to the ground. Though he still is seemingly breathing, his body unexpectedly disintegrates before your eyes leaving only his armor and weapon. The conscious of his men panic at this and flee dropping their weapons in the process.

Loot:

+1 Breastplate
+1 Longspear
2 Light Crossbows
2 Greatswords
1 Fighter's Kit
1 Potion of Cure Light Wounds

After the fight ends, appropriately enough the centaurs make their way out of the house, Treborus in tow, safe and sound. "I see we were right to put our trust in you." Typhonos nods


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Cut and skewered by arrows, Polyoinos still stands maintaining his grin... and thirst.

"A toast! To victory! And to the patience of the wave eh Varocles Saltbeard! Har!"

The skald retrieves his wineskin and imbibes heartily before passing it to any willing hand and dry throat.

He turns to the merchant and his daughter as he wipes wine from his lips and beard;

"Good and generous folk. Do you know of any berry patches nearby? I have a mind to pick some to fortify myself and my heroic companions!"


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles gives Polyoinos an accusing glare, ”when I listened to your song, a bloodlust came over me that I quickly into, but by the pointy tines of the trident that foe was slain.” He points to where the body had been, ”the departure of his corpse is unusual. What do you think of it?”

Any knowledge checks to discern what we just saw?


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

"I've never seen anything quite like it, how curious. The evil in his heart must have consumed him."


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos chuckles at the mariner's guarded response, raising a hand in his own defence;

"Ho-ho! No offence intended Faithful of Poseidon... I was merely illitatering that the wave will oft take time to rise... but when it crashes down - woe betide all caught in its path."

The Bacchanal mulls the strange vanishing, seeking to recall anything through his foggy vineyard of a memory...

Knowledge (Arcana? Religion? - both same bonus): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (0) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

Amphitryon got to his feet and brushed the dust off of himself. He nodded to Varocles, unsure if he should be thankful for the dwarf saving him, or upset in his glory being stolen. He settled for saying ”That man certainly could take a hit. Most unnatural.” He prodded the pile of equipment with his foot. ”The breastplate would make a good trophy for you, Varocles. Would it not? And Polyoinos. Your spear looks chipped from the enemy’s armor. If I am not mistaken, the warlord’s Weapon is enchanted. It should hold it’s edge indefinitely.”


Male Human(Amazing)

Polyoinos cannot figure out what had just happened. He has heard of some high level magic that can produce such a result but otherwise it is a mystery. "No berry patches, but we have plenty of wine left for you and your comrades. It is the least we can do for your aid."


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Kyronai takes Lysithea aside.

"What is your plan, now? Will you go back to your father or stay with the centaurs? I ask because I don't know how much more we can do here, and we should make sure that we aren't leaving you somewhere you don't want to be before we go."


Male Human(Amazing)

"Now that Euromenes is no longer a problem, I will stay with father. I believe any notion of selling me to the highest bidder has been put to bed. Thank you so much for your aid."


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos shrugs his meaty shoulders at the lack of berries, but grins widely at the prospect of wine;

"Ho-ho! Let us then sup and us all toast both liberty of the Fair Lysithea, and the impending generosity of her mercantile father eh!?"

The skald dances a clumbersome jig and jingles his purse in anticipation...


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Probably back to sea for me. Anyone want to sign on for some onboard time?"


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (0) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

”And what would that entail? I suppose a ship could use a marine...”


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Well, it usually involves, bad food, wet clothes, long hours getting yelled at, oh, and don't forget the rum rations and exotic ports of call. Ever been to North Africa?"


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

"That sounds like quite the adventure! I'm quite experienced with boats, I rode one to Athens from Naxos. If this is any part the grand adventure that my previous journey was, we should be in for a treat!"

Teledoros clearly and vastly overestimates his experience with ships, in a very 16one-year-old manner.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Rode one, or sailed one?"


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Kyronai seems pleased at his brother's interest in a trip overseas.


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos eyes the merchant, hoping the man will provide them with a reward and perhaps more wine for the road.

At Varocles' comments, he raises one bushy eyebrow in alarm;

"Rations? You mean to say on those tubs they limit the libations a man can enjoy?"


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"As crazy as that may sound to a lubber, yes, that is the case."


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11
Varocles Seaworthy wrote:
"Rode one, or sailed one?"

Teledoros laughs good-naturedly. "Friend, they're the same thing!"


Male Human(Amazing)

After a second not so subtle hint, Treborus finally understands and rushes to get a coin purse. "Of course, I had forgotten, you did get me back my daughter. Here is the payment I promised." He states handing it to Polyoinos. Opening it you find a fair sum of 3000 gold. "So back to the festival boys?"


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles stares at the pile of coins. He had never seen such a lump of gold all in one place. "We could buy our own keelboat for that sum! And go into business, or adventure, for ourselves!"


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos' brow remains arched in concern at the dwarven priest's affirmation;

"Sounds like one of the torments of Hades!"

The heavy-set Bacchanal chuckles, the presses another question;

"What if the throat needs to be lubricated ahead of song and shanty? WIthout grape or grain, the voice may surely crack like a warped hoplon!"

As the reward is handed to him, he nods with a wide smile;

"Our thanks Master Treborus... Should you ever heard of a Herculean task requiring wine-cellars to be drained dry - remember my name! Har!"

He raises the heavy purse with a triumphant laugh;

"Ho-Ho! 3000 gold drachmae my brothers! Being a hero is both rewarding to the soul and the pocket eh!"

Haha. Constantly ninja'd so running with the above!


Male Human(Amazing)

So back to the festival where more jobs might await? Or something else?


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

How long does this festival go on, I figure all of this has taken several days, right? No takers on Varocles' boat idea?


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

I kind of like the boat idea, it's pretty funny. I'm up for whatever though.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Yeah, but I'm betting the GM has other ideas, but Varocles is a sailor, so that's his natural idea, to buy a boat.


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (0) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

”Perhaps North Africa is a mite far. And a ship that could take us there and the supplies needed a mite expensive. But a River fairing vessel might be within our means.” Amphitryon said.


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

"I would love to travel to North Africa," Kyronai enthuses. "I think we should do it if it's a serious offer. If not, and if we can't find anything else to challenge us, there was still the note board back at the inn. A farmer needed help with wild boars, I recall."


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos initially looks less than convinced at the notion of less festival and rationing of libations.

Then the broad grin returns;

"Ho-ho! The more I mull the idea it has merit! We would be like the Argonauts themselves my friends! And our boat would have a WELL stocked store of wine! Har!"


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

"I'm all up for adventuring to the far flung reaches of the world!"


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Well, for three thousand, we'll not get much more than the ship itself, but a few runs, and maybe we'll be loaded with the gold, and able to stock the larders!"


Male Human(Amazing)

Sorry I missed the above question. It's been 3 days. The festival is winding down but you could make it back in time. Every place you've been to is only a few hours from Athens.

351 to 400 of 623 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF1 Gods and Monsters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.