Gods and Monsters and Heroes

Game Master Daxter

This is the story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legend. The gods used to be petty and cruel plaguing mankind with suffering. However, that time has long passed. The gods themselves have grown out of their petty squabbles and feuds and have realized that they were wasting their gifts. The gods are far closer to politicians than the lords they were in the time of old but no less powerful. In fact the gods themselves now live on Earth in the Hall of Olympieion. The building is less of a temple and more like a government building. The campaign takes place on ancient earth and will mostly center around the country of Greece and its neighboring countries.

MAP!

Loot!!


551 to 600 of 661 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles will cast detect magic and commences scanning the underground. The spell can penetrate barriers, but 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks it.


Male Human(Amazing)

Varocles scans the surrounding area and detects no magic in the immediate vicinity.


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

I can't see the map. I get a message about permissions. Unless there's something distinctive about any of the corridors, any way is fine with me.

"Do the troll's tracks indicate it uses one of these corridors more than others?" Kyronai asks his brother.

He examines the sarcophagus, trying to see if it has been opened recently.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

I've been getting the same message.

Teledoros will help search the room quickly as well.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Map works for me

Polyoinos hefts his spear and awaits decision on the way forward...

Poly will hold position in the marching order allowing his longspear to engage any foes from the 2nd rank


Male Human(Amazing)

Yea, sorry about that. It should work fine now.

Kyronai examines the nearby sarcophagus and notices that it has not been opened in a very long time, being caked in dust. Teledoros does not notice anything out of the ordinary in the room.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Are we sure there are more of those beasties?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

”Well I remember a story about a group of adventurers. Bunch of dwarves, a human wizard and a halfling burglar. They killed some trolls and found the lair. No trolls left, but the troll kept all its loot there. As the story goes the burglar took a magical sword which glowed when orcs were near. Which of course got him killed as it gave away his hiding spot. Kind of a daft sword for a burglar to take. But, anyways, I’m guessing we will find the troll’s stash down here.”


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos raises a bushy brow at Amphitryon's tale;

"Ho-ho! Sounds far fetched! A company mostly made up of the dwarves folk! Most likely their cantankerousness gave them away than the glowing blade of a halfling!"

The skald returns his attention to the lair and tunnel;

"We know not if there are more. Should we call upon them? See if they answer?? Can anyone speak the Giant tongue? Alas I am only blessed with a Giant's... voice."


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Kyronai elbows Amphytrion in the ribs and points to the quoted text below.

Kyronai wrote:
"Do the troll's tracks indicate it uses one of these corridors more than others?" Kyronai asks his brother.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"Please, that's not even the craziest one I've heard. There was one where it was several humans; one a fighter, one a ranger, one a wizard; a dwarf long distance runner; an elf archer; and no less than four halflings. Those idiots didn't even have a healer in their group!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

"Let us just hope it's not an ice troll. I recall a story on Naxos of an ice troll illusionist who brought a far-off world to its knees. A band of six sought him and his armies. A valiant archer, a cunning thief, a raging ogre, and a godling with a magical warhammer were led by a wealthy man in a very expensive suit of armor and a paladin armed only with a shield. Through cooperation they prevailed, but damage to their city was horrendous."

He shrugs.

"If you don't see any more heavily used, Amphitryon, shall we take this path near the coffin?"


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

”Yes...” His voice trailed off, as his attention was pointedly pointed to the tracks. ”...huh. Let’s follow these, sweep the place. Clear it and loot it, and then we eat and drink.”


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

"How big of a ship are we hoping to procure with our winnings?"


Male Human(Amazing)

1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 10 = 16

The group decides to take the route closest to the coffin. As you open the door to the next room, a previously sleeping troll is awakened! He stands up and growls something in an unknown language.

Initiative:

Amphytrion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Kyronai: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Poly: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Tele: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Troll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Varocles: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Polyoinos is up!


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Round 1

Polyoinos moves toward the troll, then some 30 feet from the brute he halts and calls upon a magical spell -its words a jocular melody...

(Move Action & Cast Hideous Laughter - Standard Action)

"Ξεκίνησα ένα αστείο..." (Translation: "I started a joke...")

DC14 Will Save or effect below for 3 rounds

Hideous Laughter:

If troll fails it collapses into gales of manic laughter, falling prone. The troll can take no actions while laughing, but is not considered helpless. After the spell ends, it can act normally. On the creature's next turn, it may attempt a new saving throw to end the effect. This is a full round action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. If this save is successful, the effect ends. If not, the creature continues laughing for the entire duration.


Male Human(Amazing)

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

The joke seems to go over the trolls towering head. The troll drinks a potion and bark sprouts all over his body.

Troll-Barkskin

Party is up!


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles moves forward


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teledoros starts signing one of his favorites.

Inspire Courage +1 attack, +1 damage, +1 on saves vs fear.

"I, too, wish to sing of heroic deeds
(about the Atreides, and about Kadmus),
but the lyre's strings
can only produce sounds of love."


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

Amphitryon ran up, pointed his spear at the troll and chanted words of power taught to him by his mother. Red flames covered the troll...and while harmless he hoped that it would unnerve the foe.

Move action and standard for faerie fire


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Kyronai runs up next to Varocles and tosses a flask of greek fire at the troll.

Ranged touch attack at the front right corner of the troll: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 13
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

If that hits, the troll will take another 1d6 of fire damage next round unless he extinguishes the flames. But I'm assuming that misses, so...

1 equals 12:00: 1d8 ⇒ 5

The flask lands in the square directly in front of the troll, and it only takes 1 point of fire damage


Male Human(Amazing)

It's versus touch, so...

Varocles advances as Teledoros starts inspiring his allies. Amphitryon lights up the troll, literally speaking as Kyronai does so metaphorically. The troll is now a large bright spot in this dark dungeon.

Troll - Faerie-Fire - 3 - On fire

Polyoinos!


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Round 2 - Inspired Courage (+1 +1 attack, +1 damage, +1 on saves vs fear)

As the troll is illuminated, but not entertained growling Polyoinos sets his longspear and moves forward to engage the troll!

"Ho-ho! Laugh this off then ill-humoured brute!"

20ft Move Action & Melee Attack (with Reach)

Melee: +1 Longspear: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23

Longspear Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9


Male Human(Amazing)

Polyoinos moves up and stabs the troll with his spear.

Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The troll roars and moves closer to the party and bites at Polyoinos.

Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Troll - Faerie-Fire - 15 - On fire, Polyoinos - 6

Party is up! Polyoinos can take an AOO.


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

With the troll illuminated, and the area already dark, Amphitryon called upon the shadows to engulf the area. His plan was to plunge the battlefield into complete and utter darkness, so that the only thing that could be seen was the troll.

Darkness cast. “This spell causes an object to radiate darkness out to a 20-foot radius. This darkness causes the illumination level in the area to drop one step, from bright light to normal light, from normal light to dim light, or from dim light to darkness. This spell has no effect in an area that is already dark. Creatures with light vulnerability or sensitivity take no penalties in normal light. All creatures gain concealment (20% miss chance) in dim light. All creatures gain total concealment (50% miss chance) in darkness. Creatures with darkvision can see in an area of dim light or darkness without penalty. Nonmagical sources of light, such as torches and lanterns, do not increase the light level in an area of darkness. Magical light sources only increase the light level in an area if they are of a higher spell level than darkness.” Assuming we were in dim light given the area, this will give the troll 50% miss chance when fighting us. But as I cast faerie fire on it last round, we won’t have any penalties fighting it


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles will fire off a bolt of ice from his hand...

Ice bolt: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20 vs Touch AC
DMG: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5 Cold dmg


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teledoros keeps up his song. Inspire Courage Round 4/11

"Recently, I changed the strings,
and then the lyre itself,
and tried to sing of the feats of Hercules,
but still the lyre kept singing songs of love."

Then he takes two shots at the Troll, deftly timing them to avoid Kyronai as they both move in tune to the music.

Arrow 1 attack, damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 142d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 = 12
Arrow 2 attack, damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 242d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

DM, it looks like you rolled the troll's second (and last) round of fire damage from the alchemist's fire. If I'm mistaken, let me know (or roll 1d6 for fire damage).

Out of spells and tricks that are immediately useful, Kyronai relies on his bonded bow.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

AoO

As the troll lumbers past, Polyoinos shrugs off its bite by attempting to skewer the creature in reply;

Melee AoO: +1 Longspear: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
Longspear Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Round 3 - Inspired Courage (+1 +1 attack, +1 damage, +1 on saves vs fear)

As the brute moves to engage his companions, Polyoinos moves up the stairs giving himself space use his longspear effectively (15ft Movement & Melee Attack (with Reach)

Melee: +1 Longspear: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11

Longspear Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human(Amazing)

I did roll it already.

Amphitryon makes darkness his ally. The rest of his allies adopt the dark and lay into the troll. Varocles lands a bolt of pure cold as Teledoros embeds an arrow. Kyronai's arrow bounces off hide however. Polyoinos finds that the troll was born in the dark, molded by it and snaps his jaws at the bard.

AOO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The troll then lays into the party with fangs and claws.

Bite vs Polyoinos: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Rend: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Troll - Faerie-Fire - 39, Polyoinos - 24

Party is up.


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

Hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Amphitryon’s confidence was shattered as the troll proved that it could fight without issue in complete darkness. He went to stab at it, but the blow slid off of it’s hide.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

I'm not sure that round of attacks didn't just kill Polyoinos! He was down 6, and all 3 of those attacks hit, plus the rend, right? That's 50 more damage to him I believe.


Male Human(Amazing)

Oh woops. I meant to write that those claws went on Amphitryon and not Polyoinos.


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

Varocles continues his ice barrage on the troll...

Ice bolt: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 vs Touch AC
DMG: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Eyes wide as the troll lays into his brother, Kyronai sighs in relief that his ward helped fend off the blows. He looses another arrow.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teledoros finishes up this verse of the song and keeps the melody going.

Inspire Courage rd 5/11

He also keeps firing at the dangerous troll.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 272d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 2) + 3 = 10
Arrow 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 102d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 = 11


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teledoros finishes up this verse of the song and keeps the melody going.

"So, fare well, you heroes!
because my lyre sings only songs of love."

Inspire Courage rd 5/11

He also keeps firing at the dangerous troll.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 112d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 2) + 3 = 10
Arrow 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 112d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Hah. I do like an epic PC death and being rended apart by a troll would have been cool :)

Round 4 - Inspired Courage (+1 +1 attack, +1 damage, +1 on saves vs fear)

Reeling from another snapping bite, the skald replies with another stab at the brute;

Melee: +1 Longspear: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14

Longspear Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7


Male Human(Amazing)

Teledoros and Varocles are successful in landing a ranged attack on the troll while the rest of the group seems to have little luck.

The troll continues his tactic as he tears into the party as he starts healing his wounds.

Bite vs Polyoinos: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Claw vs Amphitryon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Claw vs Amphitryon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Rend: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Troll - Faerie-Fire - 54, Polyoinos - 24, Amphitryon - 11
Party is up!


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

Hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Amphitryon stabbed again, holding his ground against the troll. ”Are you as dumb as you are ugly? You aren’t getting through me!” He taunted, hoping to keep it’s attention.


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Round 5 - Disabled (0HP) & Inspired Courage (+1 +1 attack, +1 damage, +1 on saves vs fear)

At the latest trap jaw bite, Polyoinos staggers from the wound.

Spear dragging behind him he painfully shuffles away from the troll (10ft Move)


Male Human (Greek) Arrowsong Minstrel Bard 3: Init +3 | AC 18 T13 FF15 | Hp 24/24 | Fort +2 Ref +6, Will +3 | Perception+6 | Spells: 1:2/3 | Perform: 11/11

Teldoros keeps the melody going.

Inspire Courage rd 6/11

Seeing that the Troll is healing up now, he draws an alchemist's fire and throws it.

Touch Attack, Damage: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 191d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Male Human(Amazing)

12 misses Polyoinos right? You should not be staggered.

Amphitryon strikes down the troll and Teledoros finishes it off with greek fire and it dies.

Loot:

Potion of Barkskin +3


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

With several of their group seriously injured, Varocles calls upon Poseidon’s healing...

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 30' radius

Twice...

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 30' radius


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

@DM AR: You right sire, still had my head in Raging Song mode.

Polyoinos bathes in the briny healing, then rejoins his comrades-in-arms with a broad grin;

"Another mighty troll downed! Ho-Ho! Next we shall hunt Titans eh brothers!?"

As he catches his breath, the Bacchanal pulls forth his wineskin for a victory quaff...


Half-Elf Gloomblade (3) Wounds (12) HP (29) Temp (0) AC (23/11/22) Saves (4/3/6, +1 vs Fear, +2 vs enchantment) CMD (19) Dancing lights (1/1) Darkness (1/1) Faerie fire (1/1)

”Titans? I’d rather just call them titans. Sounds easier.” He kicked the troll’s body, to get it back for not having a proper hoard as in the stories. ”Can’t believe they didn’t have a glowing sword.”


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

”Well, the two humans can work together on the saga to tell the story, they can call it whatever they want.”


Half-elf Witch 3 ~ AC 13 (t 12, ff 11) | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Init +2, Per +7 | HP 23/23

Kyronai sighs in relief as the troll dies.

"As thrilled as I am to be known as troll-killers, we might be pushing our luck if we continue. The villagers only claimed three trolls, and we've already seen two and their pets. There may only be one troll left, or there may be some surprises.

"I would be for resting in town to heal and refresh our magic. If a troll attacks, we can attack it then. If it doesn't, we can come back here tomorrow.

"But if the rest of you feel like we are still capable enough to continue, I won't argue."


Male Human Bacchanal Skald 3 | HP 21/25 | AC 14/T12/FF12 | F+6, R+5, W+3 | Perc +2, Low Light Vision | Init +2 | Move: 30ft.| Hero Points: 1

Polyoinos flashes a hard smile, offering his wineskin to any who would imbibe;

"I say push on... Did Jason give up his quest for the fleece ... Or indeed the Mighty Herakles give pause in his labours?"

The skald hefts his spear and barks a laught;

"My own wounds are mere scratches... Why the amazon Urza left deeper gouges upon my back in her throws of passion! Hah!"


Male Dwarf Seapriest 3 (AC: 17[T: 1 FF: 16] | HP: 21/21(0NL) | F+4*, R+3*, W+6* | Init: +2 |Perc: +10)

”Those are somewhat the same question you know. Heracles was an Argonaut himself, so Jason wasn’t exactly alone on that quest. And besides, Heracles was a demigod. Unless one of you is holding out onus, we don’t have such help in this band.”

551 to 600 of 661 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PF1 Gods and Monsters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.