An Old and Broken World

Game Master Simeon

Adventures in the post-apocalyptic wasteland known as the Barrens.

Map of the Barrens


651 to 700 of 839 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Brindle throws her second set of manacles to Bas, and nods.

”Clank ‘em up and lesh go, Bash.” she says hurriedly, waiting for Bas to join them before loping off...

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 6


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

Saraon pulls out some rope from his bag and begins aiding in tying up the survivors.


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Ralrae keeps his musket at the ready, standing guard as the crew truss up the night watch.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Saraon ties up the surviving prisoners as Brindle creeps in. She hears a voice yell, ”Boss! There’s a gnoll out there!” It seems she’s been found out.

General chaos seems to reign in the camp, bandits running around trying to figure out what’s going on, with the half-orc and Bonegrinder trying to regain order.

Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Brin perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

His work finished, Saraon follows after Brindle to back her up, casting his barkskin spell as he goes, knowing melee combat may soon follow.


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Ralrae hears the commotion and sets off to join the fray, firing at the first available enemy target.

If it's been within a minute, his weapon is still glowing / considered loaded / adding extra damage. If not, he'll spend another swift action and spell slot to buff it again.

Musket Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 111d10 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (2) = 12 Shooting into Melee


Male Human Level 2 scavenger rogue / Level 2 Fighter HP 22/34 F+6/R+8/W+1 Perception+6

He frowned and hurried up behind Brindle moving to get closer to the camp. It seemed the others didnt trust him to truss up the bandit captives... probably a good idea, he would have killed them first. maybe left the girl alive. She seemed the obvious one who might have useful info.

He heard them hollar out about spotting Brindle and he sighed trying to stay low and out of sight.

If i can get a sort of pre kick off stealth check here it is, if not no worries.

stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

He heard the gunshot go off, but he kept low still, he hoped in the bad light he could sort of surprise the first fool who charged Brindle.


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Sprig tossed the empty potion bottle aside and followed behind the others, making sure to take cover wherever possible. The longer it took them to spot him, the better.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Are we in combat yet?


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

As the crack of Ralrae's musket hits the camp, the bandits finally form up around the half-orcs tent, with Bonegrinder standing guard.

Bas and Sprig creep up with incredible skill, with Ralrae, Brindle, and Saraon following behind them. The bandits haven't noticed them quite yet, though advancing any further will likely tip them off.

Make any last preparations, then we're going into rounds.


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

"Alright, it's time t' make our play. I'll support y'all from th' back. Let's hit 'em hard 'n fast!"

As the others move into position, Sprig starts casting a spell (Summon Monster 2).


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

We got a map yet?


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Yep, place yourselves where you want in that top corner.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The party is easily able to get the jump on the bandits!

Alright, party is up.

Rolls:

Bas Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Brin Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
R Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Sar Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Sprig Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Enemy Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

Saraon advances 30 ft. towards the group of bandits, and mutters in Druidic, calling mist again, this time surrounding him.

Casting obscuring mist this time.


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Does the roof/structure have walls, or can Brindle charge under it? She has a direct charge lane to orange.


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Brindle sets off an a lightning fast run, skirting the shelter, yipping and baying the whole time. She rounds on the easternmost bandit, ending right next to them.

”Shoup!” she breathes, with a smile.

Ok, I imagine the shelter will be at least difficult terrain to move through, so a charge is out. Brindle will double move to the space east of green.


Male Human Level 2 scavenger rogue / Level 2 Fighter HP 22/34 F+6/R+8/W+1 Perception+6

Staying hidden for now, waiting a round to see if any of the fools try to flank us through that small little gap south of me.


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Ralrae sights down the bore of his musket and fires again!

Musket Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 181d10 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2) = 6 Shooting into Melee


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Ralrae is a deadeye!


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Not sure if my spell is finished yet, Summon monster takes a round to cast. If it isn't I'll keep casting.

After a few moments of chanting, Sprig clapped his claws together and pulled them apart again. At his call, a celestial hyena came loping into existence. Laughing as it ran, the furball circled around the campsite and attacked!

Attack vs Red!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The kobold once again began his chants, preparing to summon another creature.


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Wait...what...a she...syel...celestial hyena?!?!


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Yup! I saw it on the Summon Monster 2 list, and it seems to be a bit better than a wolf so I went for it! Probably going to summon another one too.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

A cloud of mist surrounds the camp as the party moves in. Ralrae manages to get a firing line on the the half-orc, and he curses loudly as a bullet hits him in the rear.

A hyena from some dimension more pleasant than this one charges at a bandit, biting at a hulking man with an axe, though unable to trip him.

Brindle charges into camp, and Bonegrinder snarls a few curses so vile that there's no true translation from Gnoll.

Bas skulks in the back, waiting for an opening.

The bandits return the favor of the attack. Bonegrinder lopes towards Brindle, trying to jab her with a spear but missing. The bandit that Brindle's in front of slashes at her with a dagger for 6 damage.

Several bandits advance on the hyena, and one of them armed with a hatchet hits the pup for 4 damage.

A raider armed with a rusty, hooked blade advances on Saraon and swings, but the half-elf easily dodges her attack.

Nobody's quite able to see what the half-orc does, obscured by the mist.

Party is up!

Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Brindle blinks as she sees the hyena running through the mist, but doesn’t know what to believe, yipping loudly as the vile bandit stabs her. She manages to evade Bonegrinder’s jab and then sets to work, trying to remove the stabber before having to deal with the gnoll’s reach...

Full Attack!: Savage Blows on Green Dagger

Yarp; Knchsh!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 3 - 2 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 [+2 BAB, +3 Str, - 2 furious blows; +4 THF]

Yipp; Krnchst!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 3 - 2 = 201d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Add Auspicious Mark to first Attack:

Fate: 1d6 ⇒ 1 ...Umm...Yay. So a 13 for 7 damage and a 20 for 12 damage...


Male Human Level 2 scavenger rogue / Level 2 Fighter HP 22/34 F+6/R+8/W+1 Perception+6

The Hyena had thrown off his plan, but that wasnt a big deal, He had to be the speed bump on this side, hopeing they were distracted by the Hyena he crept forward and fired the heavy crossbow at the hatchet wielding bandit attacking the glowy hyena.

I think my stealth check still holds as long as I move like half speed or something? For the life of me i cant remember but work has been trying. Up until i shoot of course.

MW Hvy Crossbow sneaky like, Teal: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (6) + 1 = 9

Just within 30 feet for the sneak attack to work i think.

It was a good solid shot even with the celestial Hyena making it a hard aim. He dropped the crossbow and gripped the haft of his bardiche and he roared out.

"Hey you drooling weak fool that calls yourself Bonegrinder... Come get some."


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Finishing his chanting for a second time, a second laughing hyena charges onto the battlefield. It tears along the opposite side of the camp, leaping into combat by Brindle.

Hyena 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Hyena 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage vs. Green: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"Phew, that takes a lot outta me. Let's finish this as quick." Sprig says to nobody in particular. The lizard takes a couple steps forward and flings a caustic globule.

Acid Dart vs. Pink: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Hyenas 3,4 rounds left. 5/6 Acid darts


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

Saraon follows through on his dodge with a strike of his own!

Masterwork Cold Iron Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Bumping for Ralrae, I'll bot tomorrow.


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Apologies! Busy couple days and lots of fussing from the little one!

Ralrae moves forward, sighting down his musket towards the raider threatening Saraon. He fires his musket, hoping a timely shot will aid the druid.

Musket Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 4 = 151d10 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1) = 7 Shooting into melee


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Sprig looks around at the chaos, trying to see if any of the bandits noticed him.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Oops, got caught up in a bunch of VTT games over the past few games. I’ll update in the morning.


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

VTT?


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

I think he means Virtual Table Top


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Brindle's club slams into dagger-wielder but the man stays standing. That is until a celestial hyena comes and tears into the bandit, and he falls to the ground.

The hyena's kin across the battlefield isn't able to get purchase with it's fangs. Bas shoots the bandit by the hyena, and the man grunts in pain as a the large bolt hits him.

Saraon and Ralrae work in concert, with a slash and a shot bringing down the woman threatening the druid.

Bonegrinder tries again to stab Brindle but misses once again.

The two bandits keep attacking the hyena, and the hatchet-wielder brings his axe down on the canine, sending it back to whence it came. The other one charges out of the fog towards Bas, missing him with a shortsword.

The half-orc appears on the edge of the fog. He stomps the ground and a small boulder levitates into the air, before he punches it and launches it at Ralrae, hammering into the gunslinger for 11 damage!

Attacks:

Bone Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
G attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
C attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
K attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11

I do indeed mean virtual tabletop. The party is up as well!


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Sprig throws another glob of acid, this time at the man standing before him and Ralrae. The little lizard steps towards the bandit, welling what courage he can to keep the tiefling safe.
Go for the flank Saraon!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The remaining hyena bounds to one side, looking to bite into Bonegrinder's juicy flank. Its teeth meet hardened leather and fail to penetrate.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

If Bonegrinder has a reach longspear, can I get inside and step
Around him to flank with the celestial hyena w/o attracting an AoO? Unless he has some spiked gauntlet or cestus or similar...

Brindle steps in close and moves around Bonegrinder, trying to set up a flanking attack and bash the gnoll from behind...

Counting; Koo!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 81d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 [+2 BAB, +3 Str, +2 flank; +4 THF]


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Great, missed, and now can be flanked by Red...


Male Human Level 2 scavenger rogue / Level 2 Fighter HP 22/34 F+6/R+8/W+1 Perception+6

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

He glanced back torwards Sprig and Ralrae. After all Sprig was sometimes his employer and not a fighter, He was there to make sure the little kobold didnt get over his head. The fog was a good idea but damn it made it hard for him to see where he was needed. He hoped the other side was doing alright.

He refocused on the man in front of him who had tried to stab him. He cracked his neck and smirked.

"You should have learned to wield a real weapon... like this."

He began gripping the haft and swinging down hard at the man.

power attack Bardiche: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 1 = 24
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 3 = 17

"You alright Sprig? Brindle?"

He called out loudly.


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

Saraon, seeing one of the bandits slip around him and threaten their back row, he spins and dashes over to aid Ralrae and Sprig!

Masterwork Cold Iron Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Bas and Saraon on the melee train...


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Ralrae hisses in pain as the boulder hits his chest. He focuses on the half-orc and sends a flaming bullet his way!

Musket Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 81d10 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (1) = 10 Shooting into Melee

He winces as he sees the trajectory of the bullet...


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Oops, looked at the wrong AC. Missed you by one, so you weren’t in fact hit by a boulder.


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

Sprig rarely ever used his dagger, but it was better than nothing. Still, his weapon felt small compared to the hulking bandit before him. "Y-Yew'll not get past me, Ah'll s-stick yah good!"

The kobold really hoped the bandit didn't notice that Saraon was ready to strike him from behind.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Sprig's glob of acid goes wide.

Brindle's strike goes wide too, missing Bonegrinder. Bonegrinder kicks away the hyena's bite.

With a mighty overhand swing, Bas fells the bandit in front of him.

Saraon's sword cuts into the half-orc with a rapid swing.

Ralrae's musket, however, is not as accurate.

Another bandit charges out of the fog at Bas, hitting the warrior for 5 damage.

Bonegrinder steps to the side and jabs at Brindle with his spear, though the opposing gnoll is easily able to dodge out of the way.

The half-orc steps back and launches another boulder at Saraon. It flies over the druid's head, landing a few hundred feet away.

The party is up!

Rolls:

R Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
B Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
K attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Small LG Kobold Wizard 4 | HP 18/21 | AC 15 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +4| BAB: +2, CMB: -1, CMD: 12, | Init: +3 | Perc: -1 | Speed 35ft |

With the half orc wide open, Sprig takes a chance and flings yet another globule of acid at him, stepping away from the others.

Acid Dart: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The iridescent hyena sees its chance and scampers past the enemy gnoll's spear, taking the flank once again.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

2 Rounds left for hyena, 3/6 darts left.


Female Gnoll Savage 4; HP 51/51; || AC 22 || T 15 || FF 20; Fort +8; Ref +8; Will +5; Init +4; Per +8; SM +8; Stealth +10; CMB +7; CMD 22; Spd 45 ft. Darkvision 60’, Feral Pool: 5/5, Current AC 22/15/20

Brindle grins, her lips exposing teeth as she leaps closer, clobbering at Bonegrinder again in two vicious arcs...

5’ step, Full Attack

Vook; Knshhh!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 + 2 - 2 = 101d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 [+2 BAB, +3 Str, +2 flank, -2 savage blows; +4 THF, +1 Dirty Fighter trait]
Shoo; Koonsh!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 3 + 2 - 2 = 231d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8


Male Human Level 2 scavenger rogue / Level 2 Fighter HP 22/34 F+6/R+8/W+1 Perception+6

"Oh no you dont."

He growled out despite the other bandit hitting him he took a step back and swung his bardiche hard for the bandit closing with Sprig and Ralrae. Those boys needed space to do their magic figuratively and literally.

power attack orange: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 1 = 19
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 3 = 16

Five foot step back, catch oranges attention


Legendary Gunslinger 3 | HP: 14 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | TAC: 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +2 | Tiefling Init: +3 | Per: +9 | DV 60' | Grit: 3/3 | Speed 30'

Ralrae tries to steady his hands after the near miss of rock blowing by him, aiming for the half orc one more time.

Musket Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 4 = 151d10 + 3 + 1d4 ⇒ (9) + 3 + (2) = 14 Shooting into Melee


Male Half-Elf NG Halcyon Druid 4 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | 35/35 hp | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7;| Init +2 | Percep +12 | CMD 17

Saraon presses the attack!

Masterwork Cold Iron Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

651 to 700 of 839 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / An Old and Broken World All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.