[PbP Gameday VIII] GM.BastardBard's The Veteran's Vault

Game Master Neal B


101 to 114 of 114 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

NG Gnome Wild Whisperer (Druid) 4 | Mods: None | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/18 (+4 vs. Giants) | CMD 13 | F/R/W +7/+3/+8 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Speed 20ft | Perc: +11 (low-light), SM: +3 | Init: +3 | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Inspiration 2/3, Spells Tracked on Sheet | Salazar

Dexter shrugs hopefully, ”Maybe the kind that doesn’t try to eat us?”

He pipes up, ”Is everything okay?”

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

The two appear startled and pick up their quarterstaffs into two hands.

"Wha-? Who are you?! We're just trying to head west when we got attacked my some big tentacled creature!"

The other one moans.

GM:
GM: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"Pellius! Don't tell me we have to fight them too! We barely got away from that thing!"

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni lowers his rapier Stay your weapons, friends. Are you injured? We bested the tentacled monster just now. Do your require assistance?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Figher 2 | AC 16/14/12 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +0 | CMB+4, CMD 18 | Init+4 | Perc+7, Senses Low-Light vision | Sense Motive+0 | Speed 30' |

"Are we so sure these two are not wererats? does anyone have silver on them?"

Scarab Sages

Consumed:
1 charge of mage armor
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 17, T 16, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Ne'erduwyl arches an eyebrow, and looks over their fellow sewer wanderers distrustfully.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Scarab Sages

Greensting Scorpion hp 5 | AC 18 | Perc +9 | Stealth +15 | Knowledge +5* (when Ne'er has ranks) | dark vision 60ft

Behind her back so the bedraggled humans can't see, Pinch digs into Ne'erduwyl's quiver and pulls out a silver-tipped bolt, showing it to Endir, then quickly putting it back.

Silver Crusade

NG Gnome Wild Whisperer (Druid) 4 | Mods: None | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 19/12/18 (+4 vs. Giants) | CMD 13 | F/R/W +7/+3/+8 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Speed 20ft | Perc: +11 (low-light), SM: +3 | Init: +3 | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Inspiration 2/3, Spells Tracked on Sheet | Salazar

Dexter shrugs, motioning Sal to stand down. "Well, we don't reaallly want to fight you either. What are you all doing down here? I doubt it was for fun."

Silver Crusade

NG M Aerokineticist 5 - HP 53/53, 5 NL - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+10*, R+10*, W+5* - Init: +5 - Perc +10, SM +8 - Burn: 1/7 - Active Conditions: Aerokinesis, Enveloping Winds (25%), Elemental Overflow (+1)

Peregryne maintains a careful watch of the new developments and their surrondings.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

"We ain't no wererats!" the first man says, "we're just using this passage of the sewer, since they seem to be gone for some reason."

Ne'erduwyl & Peregryne:
They don't seem to want to fight you. But people travelling the sewers may be avoiding the strict laws of the streets above...

"You beat that monster? Honestly?!" asks the second man, "well, with that thing out of the way we can just all go our own ways. Right?"

Almost as the sound of the proposed truth echoes into the sewers, further east in the tunnel the rat statue’s eyes glow softly with red light.

Ewch allan o fy ngharthffosydd i chi fraggin bodau gwirion!
The sound echoes throughout the sewers, coming from the direction of the statue in the east!

only IF your character understands Undercommon without preparation or spellcasting:
Get out of my sewers you fraggin stupid humans!

"Oh GREAT! You woke up the statue!" and the two humans prepare themselves to fight you.

Initiatives:

Dexter & Sal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Peregryne: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Endir: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Ne’erduwyl: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Giovanni: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
GM-M: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
GM-P: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
GM-?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Initiatives - Bold may act!
Ne'erduwyl
Peregryne
GM-P(blue)
GM-M(red)
Giovanni
Endir
GM-?
Dexter & Sal

Scarab Sages

Consumed:
1 charge of mage armor
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 17, T 16, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Ne'erduwyl glances behind her to see if she can glean anything about the statue the non-wererat sewer rats are claiming has woken up.

Know Nature, Planes, Dungeonering or Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Then she turns, gets in range, and tries to place a slumber hex Will DC 16 or asleep for one round on one of the staff-wielding fools. blue

Silver Crusade

NG M Aerokineticist 5 - HP 53/53, 5 NL - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+10*, R+10*, W+5* - Init: +5 - Perc +10, SM +8 - Burn: 1/7 - Active Conditions: Aerokinesis, Enveloping Winds (25%), Elemental Overflow (+1)

Heaving a sigh at their new enemies aggressive intent, Peregryne let’s rip at the red person...

Air Blast: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
M B Damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 2, 3) + 9 = 19

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Will, Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
The first blue sewer traveler shrugs off the urge to nap.

While a gust of air misses the other red traveler.

"Didja just try'an' magic me?!" yells the blue traveler, as he charges up to strike at Ne'erduwyl.

Attack, Blue, Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Giving Ne'erduwyl a solid strike to her torso.

The other red man follows suit, charging at Giovanni!
Attack, Red, Charge, FE: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 = 12
... but he misses a step and takes a sloppy swing.

Initiatives - Bold may act!
Ne'erduwyl -6hp
Peregryne
GM-P(blue) charged, AC-2
GM-M(red) charged, AC-2
Giovanni
Endir
GM-?
Dexter & Sal

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+7 W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8 (+9 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni returns a strike with his rapier but not before delivering a cloud of smoke that hopefully puts the man off balance.

Smokestick Equipment trick, swift action bluff
bluff, swift action: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
rapier, combat expertise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

awful. Move action to provoke the AoOs and give people some space. AC 21.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Figher 2 | AC 16/14/12 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +0 | CMB+4, CMD 18 | Init+4 | Perc+7, Senses Low-Light vision | Sense Motive+0 | Speed 30' |

Endir Takes a cautionary step away from the red person and fires his longbow, cold iron arrow if it matters.

Attack, point-blank shot, precise shot: 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 6 = 13
Damage, point-blank shot: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

101 to 114 of 114 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday VIII] GM.BastardBard's The Veteran's Vault Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.