GM Nekome's Treacherous Waves (PbP Gameday VIII) (Inactive)

Game Master Nekome

Slides


251 to 300 of 386 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Oh... you posted while I was constructing my post. Sorry!

Ecthelien is unable to help convince the locals or find any of the damage at this time.

==Hour 6.75, 7 locations left===

What does everyone want to do now?

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

Ferdrin tries locals near the prior explosion that Las found, hoping that they will be more understanding of the need for action.

Look at what has happened here! I understand you have rebuilding to do, but this will happen in other places and then you'll be helping those areas rebuild as well!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 aaaaaaarg! throws die across the room.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Use Ecthelien next action posted for this hour. Not much help but already posted

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Hildan continues to search the location he is at, hoping he can find something to fix.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Ecthelien is unable to spot anything, but Hildan is able to pinpoint a leak on the second pass and direct helpers from the city guard to it. The residents of the Glass Pit continue to ignore Ferdrin.

6 locations left, Las and Andy still to act in this interval.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Las continues his investigation of the marked areas using his Engineering along with his wayfinder.

K. Engineering (T10): 10 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (3) = 22

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Andy runs, at least as fast as Halfling legs can, to the nearest site yelling to the people around it..."Bomb! Bomb!"...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

...and he tries to prevent the device from going off...

Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Las is able to find and shore up another site of sabotage with the assistance of the city guard, while Andy's theatrics are finally able to convince the locals that something is up.

With the residents of the Glass Pit helping, the interval between checks is now down to half an hour. If anyone wants to roll ahead for intervals beyond this one behind spoilers, please go ahead.

===Hour 7.25, 5 locations left===

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Ecthelien is still helping with the searching as the most likely assistance he can provide

gm:
Perception : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 .

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Andy:
Andy runs to the next site, yelling, once again to the people around it..."Bomb! Bomb!"...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

...and he tries to prevent this device from going off...

Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

That will work.

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Content he was able to discover one possible act of sabotage, Hildan methodically moves to another site and begins looking around once more.

Spoiler:
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

I think he meant roll for this interval and put future rolls behind the spoilers.

Okay, great, people are moving now. Time to look for more danger.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Next half hour:

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19

GM, would hazards be detectable with detect magic?


Ferdrin is correct about what I meant. Sorry I wasn't clear.

It's just a straight skill check to deal with the sabotage; no further Diplomacy checks are needed since you now have the entire neighborhood alerted, and the skill check covers dealing with any complications at the sabotage sites.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Oops

Ecthelien was trying to be secretive about how poorly he was performing at the searching and convincing. :)

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Las coordinates with Hildan and Andy to make sure they canvas the area as he continues to apply his knowledge.

So my Take 10 is 19 with jade waydfinder and I'll just add teh 1d6 free inspiration
19 + 1d6 ⇒ 19 + (3) = 22

Remaining rolls:

Las will continue to do this until he cannot or need not.
19 + 1d6 ⇒ 19 + (5) = 24
19 + 1d6 ⇒ 19 + (6) = 25
19 + 1d6 ⇒ 19 + (6) = 25

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Future Rolls to stop impending Doom:

Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Future Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

This skill challenge is a bit off Ferdrin's expertise, lol

Moar future rolls:

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 17
perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9
perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14


Hildan spots another impending leak for the guards to repair, while Andy and Las shore up two more.

===Hour 7.75, 2 locations left===

All three of them, plus Ferdrin, converge on the last two spots and are able to temporarily stop the damage. The Glass Pit has been stabilized in time, and the local merchants are muttering about why no one did anything about the leaks until now.

I guess we didn't need that much rolling ahead after all... :-)

As evening falls and the party is accepting congratulations from the residents and guards, you hear Lileone call out, "Guards! That man-- aughhh!"

Rushing to the sound of her voice, you find Lileone mortally wounded and a figure running off toward the city marketplace. "Catch him," Lileone gasps. "Tsomo Qorra... he's the one..."

Lileone is dying and Tsomo is escaping. What will you do?

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

If Las has 10 minutes after saving the Glass Pit, he creates another extract of Shield and if he has 10 more minutes, he creates one of Adhesive Spittle

What exactly can we do for Lileone that a Cure spell won't cover?

"Shall we split up?

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

"I will stay here. I will only slow the rest of you down.", says Andy.

Waiting to list actions until others chime in."


The commotion happens too quickly after the Pit is saved for any lengthy preparations to be taken right now.

The mechanical effect of your current dilemma is, if anyone stops to assist Lileone at all, Tsomo starts with a bigger lead as the party tries to chase him down.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

If anyone stopping to save Lileone slows us all down, then I vote we save Lileone first.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Andy yells.."Guards! Guards! Lileone is hurt bad, get help fast!"...as he starts to run as fast as his little legs can after Lileone.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Ecthelien likewise would rush to offer aid to the injured.

” I have a cure wand if needed!“


There isn't time for the guards to come over and aid Lileone. She's bleeding out right before your eyes.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 to activate the CLW wand

Hold on, this may take a bit of effort!

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Dang, he missed his calling. This is my only character unable to use a CLW wand naturally.


Lileone's wound closes under the healing power of the wand. Though still pale and weak, she nods at Ecthlien in thanks. "Now-- don't let him escape."

As Tsomo sees he is being pursued, he dives into a part of Vialesk's great market criscrossed by waterways...

It's time for a modified chase scene! The Glyph of the Open Road will indicate your current location. Tsomo's marker does not indicate his location, it's just a representation of how far ahead of you he is.

On each square, there will be opportunities to slow Tsomo down with skill or combat checks. If multiple people succeed at the same check, all the successes count individually. Creative solutions outside of the specified checks are also allowed.

Since there is a lot of water in this part of the market, anyone who can't breathe water will take a -3 penalty to all their skill or combat checks. You do have time for quick measures to remedy that (quaff a potion, put on a bathysphere jellyfish, etc.) as you hurry after Tsomo.

As you enter the market itself...

You spot Tsomo diving into the market's animal tanks. Nearby sharks move as if commanded to cover his escape.

Handle Animal DC 16 or Wild Empathy:
You convince an ill-tempered leopard seal nearby to swim up and bite Tsomo's leg.

Combat maneuver vs. CMD 18:
You grab a cluster of jellyfish and get close enough to fling them into Tsomo's eyes.

Ranged attack vs. AC 16, dealing at least 10 points of damage, multiple hits can count toward the damage:
You are able to shatter a glass tank of piranhas and spill the hazardous fish into Tsomo's path.

You can also make an attack roll against AC 14 to protect bystanders from the sharks, but this will not slow Tsomo down.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Las uses his extract of alchemical allocation and then drinks one of the potions of water breathing before handing it to someone else. Las then drink his extract of touch of the sea, granting himself a swim speed.

Las then uses the underwater heavy crossbow to shoot the tank.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Hildan attaches the bathysphere jellyfish he purchased at the start of the adventure and then reaches into a nearby tank with his strong, stony hands, trying to grab a cluster of other jellyfish to fling towards Tsomo and hopefully slow him down.

CMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

Throwing jellyfish?! Does that work? Well, okay...

Ferdrin grabs a handful and throws them at Tsomo.

CMD: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Andy calls forth the jellyfish jar from his Handy Haversack, places it on his head saying.."Icky, but if it works, it works"

Bard Song?:
If Andy still has a standard, he will start to sing. Otherwise, he tries to cheer the others on.


Ferdrin, are you planning to do anything to give yourself the ability to breathe water as you enter the market?

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

Right-o, we had a cache of those IIRC

Ferdrin uses one of the group’s Potions of Water breathing.

Gills up!

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Ecthelien will take the time to quaff a potion or jelly of water breathing

”It would be logically prudent to prepare when heading into a pursuit in inhospitable environments. “


Andy, you do have a standard action available; putting the jellyfish on happened before you entered this section of the market.

Same for you, Ecthelien. Do you want to try one of the actions to slow Tsomo down?

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

I was going to sing Inspire Courage as my standard action.


Go ahead!

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Ecthelien cannot do much with the CMD or handle animals. He can dimensional slide or flame arc 30’ but if the attack is under water not sure if that will work

Ecthelien will try to slow down the fleeting foe if possible

Range attack fire arc 30’ : 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 1 = 3 bleh


Thanks to Ferdrin and Hildan's efforts, Tsomo is unable to gain any advantage on the party, but neither is the party able to catch up.

Looks like I just can't edit Google Slides until I get home, but you and Tsomo are each moving one space forward.

So here's how movement works: You'll move forward as a group one round per turn, while Tsomo moves one square forward for each success under 3 that you get that turn. With 2 successes this turn, he moves forward 1 space.

===Gondolier's Canal===

Tsomo attempts to dart between the two halves of a movable bridge that has been raised to let gondolas pass through.

DC 18 Swim:
You are able to block Tsomo's path and force him to go around you.

DC 16 Knowledge (Engineering):
You are able to lower the bridge and force Tsomo to take another path.

DC 18 Acrobatics:
You take advantage of a trio of passing tojanidas, using them as platforms to move ahead and cut Tsomo off.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Does Las get any advantage for having a swim speed? Can we take 10 on any of these rolls?

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Acrobatics 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Hildan displays impressive agility for a creature of his size and frame. He seems to know how to balance his weight and tense his muscles so as to step more lightly than his bulk would suggest.

Jumping up onto the back of some passing sea creatures, he uses the tojanidas' shells like stepping stones, cutting closer to the escaping Tsomo.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf - Arcanist 3 - AC(17)/T13/F10/CMD14 |HP 20/20| Fort:+3;Ref:+5;Will+5 |Percept.+4 | Init.+5 | { mage armor} Arcane Pool (4 of 9 used)

Acrobatics : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 as the elf tries to maneuver around obstacles unsuccessfully

”This is more difficult than it appears. “

unless he can use dimensional slide to bypass obstacles 30’ at a time

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

Knowledge (Engineering) vs. DC 16: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Andy stops singing Inspire Courage and starts singing Inspire Competence instead. He focuses on helping Ecthelien the Grey.

Inspire Competence:
Inspire Competence (Su): A bard of 3rd level or higher can use his performance to help an ally succeed at a task. That ally must be within 30 feet and be able to hear the bard. The ally gets a +2 competence bonus on skill checks with a particular skill as long as she continues to hear the bard's performance. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the bard has attained beyond 3rd (+3 at 7th, +4 at 11th, +5 at 15th, and +6 at 19th). Certain uses of this ability are infeasible, such as Stealth, and may be disallowed at the GM's discretion. A bard can't inspire competence in himself. Inspire competence relies on audible components.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Las attempts to lower the bridge.

If I can't Take 10. Add +1 if I can keep invoking my Wayfinder as we move.

K. Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 + Inspiration: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Male NG Human Arcanist 3 | HP 14/17 | AC 10 T 10 FF 10 | CMB 0, CMD 10 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/9 | Tireless Logic: 1/1 | Volatile Conduit: 0/1 | Spells: 1st 0/6 | Active conditions: none

Seeing the path Hildan has found, Ferdrin tries to follow him.

Acrobatics, DC18: 1d20 ⇒ 12

The mage is not quite so nimble though...


You definitely can't take 10 under these circumstances, but you can keep using your wayfinder.

Hildan and Las force Tsomo to swerve and dodge as he seeks a new route to the docks.

===An Obtrusive Customer==

An awakened giant squid, laden with brightly colored parcels, blocks everyone's way as it peruses the stalls here.

Diplomacy DC 19:
You are able to ask the squid to grab Tsomo as he runs by.

Knowledge (Nature) DC 18:
You force the squid to squirt ink at Tsomo.

Attack (of any kind) vs. AC 20:
You are able to poke the squid in the eye and make it drop its packages on Tsomo.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (Garundi) #43870-5 | Investigator 4 | HP 29/35 | Init +1 | AC: 19 T:11 FF:18 | F: +4 (+6 vs Poison), R: +6 W: +7| MW Whip +6(1d3+1) | Perception +9 | Diplo +8 | UMD +10 | Sense Motive +6 | Spellcraft +8 |DD +8
Active:
Shield

Las attempts to get the squid to squirt its ink.

K. Nature: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 9 + (4) = 33

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 27/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 15/23] [Move: 20]

I succeeded with my bridge roll as well, if it matters.

Maintaining Inspire Competence on Ecthelien the Grey. Free Action.

"Excuse me, Mr. Squid! Can you help us grab that man real quick?"

Diplomacy vs. DC=19: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Well, that didn't roll so good.

Liberty's Edge

Male Oread Monk (Manuevre Master/Student of the Stone) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (22 Mage Armor) | T: 17 | FF: 15 (19 Mage Armor) | CMD: 23| Fort: +4 | Ref: +5| Will: +6 (+1 Mind affecting)| Init: +2 | Perc: +9| Sense Motive: +3 |

Used to unnarmed strikes, Hildan flicks a stony hand out towards the squid, hoping to cause it to release some ink on Tsomo.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

251 to 300 of 386 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Nekome's Treacherous Waves (PbP Gameday VIII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.