PFS2 01-01 The Absalom Initiation

Game Master Nevynxxx

A new era is beginning for the Pathfinder Society, with new recruits and new factions all excited to build connections and embark on grand adventures. Those recruits invited to attend a welcoming party can meet both the old guard as well as the up-and-coming leaders. But the party's not all talk; the PCs learn of four exciting escapades in Absalom, through which they can kick off their adventuring careers!


101 to 150 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Let's rewind to Rodlas' target, Greathammer, next.


Boram Keenbranch wrote:
Let's rewind to Rodlas' target, Greathammer, next.
Rodlas Windracer wrote:

The elf will approach the Greathammer Greetings, I understand that we might both have the desire for knowledge. I love to learn everything that I can about anything that I can/

20 diplomacy

Standing with The Greathammer is Kreighton Shane The Pathfinder Society’s Master of Scrolls. "Well met my friend! I always am ready to hear the stories of those who have been out in the world. Mr Shane here regails me with tails, but they are alweays second or third hand!"[/]b

Rodlas Windracer wrote:
[b] I would love to tell you about Kyonin and the adventures I have had, both in the diplomatic core but also in some of the practical aspects of having demons right outside your door he replies to the Greathammer.

"Perhaps that would be a discussion for another time lad, but I would certainly be interested!"

Just a reminder that the skill checks should be directed at the companion, not the faction leader.

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

Master Shane, what scrolls of Sarenrae do you have perhaps in the Pathfinder Library? I would love to read anything on her role during the great star fall.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Elf Ranger 2 | AC 19 | HP30/30 | F: 7, R: 7, W: 5 |Perc: +7 (+9 vs target)

Occultism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"Speaking of the starfall, rumors say that the mysterious creatures that called down the starstone can still be found in the ocean depths? Do you think there is a risk of them trying to bring about another cataclysm?"


Titus Au Parthicus wrote:

Master Shane, what scrolls of Sarenrae do you have perhaps in the Pathfinder Library? I would love to read anything on her role during the great star fall.

[dice=Diplomacy]1d20+6

"I would have hoped you could answer that before you graduated, you had full access to the library to check."

Missed the check, the skill ones are a lot easier than diplo.

Roumatha Esthor wrote:

[Dice=Occultism]1d20+6

"Speaking of the starfall, rumors say that the mysterious creatures that called down the starstone can still be found in the ocean depths? Do you think there is a risk of them trying to bring about another cataclysm?"

"Ah! Yes, that is an interesting thing to speculate. It is certain there are creatures in the deep with vast intelligence. I'm not sure."

Keep the rolls coming!

Vigilant Seal

Male Scholar Elf Bard(Muse) / 1 HP: 14 /14 | TEMPS: / AC: 18 | F:+3, R:+5, W:+6 | Perc: +6 Speed 30ft | Low-Light Vision | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero Points: 1 |Active Conditions:Shield: +1 AC

Taking the proffered Mutagen with a short bow, Wit pockets the fragile looking vial within their outer robe to avoid dropping it. Taking a detour towards the punch bowl, the Bard eventually meets up with the rest of their assigned group refreshed glass and canape in hand. Bowing to the two Society Leaders, Wit takes a drink of punch before turning to their Elven Mentor.

"Master Shane! So good to meet you again. I have been practising the game you taught me dilligently. The one from Tien with the tiles, that would help with my study of their culture. You must play me again sometime soon! I find myself without worthy opposition of late, for I learned from the best!"

Bardic Lore (Acting as Games Lore): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

GM, how does one define "any Lore skill not covered by the Common Lore Categories" - I presume that nothing I have to offer will fit (Absalom, Halfling, Scouting, Underworld), but I'm not sure.

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

I can only wonder if Master Shane has been drinking far too much as I was never trained or schooled at anything in the Pathfinder lodge, having received a Field Agent Direct Commission... Oh Master Shane you forget I was not schooled here, but by your answer I guess that means I do have free access and I will be sure to do my own self study and research as its the only real way to make an informed decision on anything these days. Bless your heart.

I smile taking a sip of my drink and head back for another free drink before allowing Master Shane a chance to respond.


Titus Au Parthicus wrote:
Oh Master Shane you forget I was not schooled here, but by your answer I guess that means I do have free access and I will be sure to do my own self study and research as its the only real way to make an informed decision on anything these days. Bless your heart.

He can't keep track of everyone, you die to quick once they give you missions ;)

"Oh, you are a field commissioned agent, that is different. I can endeavor to help you find what you need."

Boram Keenbranch wrote:
GM, how does one define "any Lore skill not covered by the Common Lore Categories" - I presume that nothing I have to offer will fit (Absalom, Halfling, Scouting, Underworld), but I'm not sure.

I presume it means the "common Lore Subcategories" list on page 248 of the Core Rulebook..... and Absolom os a definite one he'd be interested in, so yeah, definitely any of those.

'Wit' wrote:
"Master Shane! So good to meet you again. I have been practicing the game you taught me diligently. The one from Tien with the tiles, that would help with my study of their culture. You must play me again sometime soon! I find myself without worthy opposition of late, for I learned from the best!"

"Ahh, Wit, you have been practicing? Yes, we should have a game sometime. I'm sure your skill will surpass mine now."

Technically I think you have your successes now. I will let Boram make a lore check to also add in there though.

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Boram is always a bit intimidated by the scholars of the Pathfinder Society, but he has discovered that the Master of Scrolls has a penchant for trivia. ”Greetings, Master Shane! I have found another gem for you, near the Starstone Cathedral. In a short dead-end alley, a new shrine has arisen! I don’t have the pronunciation of the aspirant quite right yet, but it claims dominion over ferns of the Mwangi Expanse. I believe it is an iruxi beneath its cowl. Had you heard of that candidate for the Test? I believe it is a recent arrival.”

Lore (Absalom): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

The elf nods I look forward to the sharing of knowledge in the future he replies to Hammer man :)

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

I smile pleased at Master Shane's offer to now assist me while listing to my compatriots interact.


Boram Keenbranch wrote:
Boram is always a bit intimidated by the scholars of the Pathfinder Society, but he has discovered that the Master of Scrolls has a penchant for trivia. ”Greetings, Master Shane! I have found another gem for you, near the Starstone Cathedral. In a short dead-end alley, a new shrine has arisen! I don’t have the pronunciation of the aspirant quite right yet, but it claims dominion over ferns of the Mwangi Expanse. I believe it is an iruxi beneath its cowl. Had you heard of that candidate for the Test? I believe it is a recent arrival.”

Nice roll!

"That is interesting, I hadn't heard that. I will investigate. Well, thank you, this has been most enlightening. I will leave you with the great-hammer alone while I dwell on these things. Thank you, and I hope to see you all again soon."

The Greathammer himself comes across more as a great uncle, than an authority figure. He grins greatly at the way you have dealt with Shane, and is happy to hear tales of your adventures. After a few minutes though, he settles on something rather more interesting than chit chat.

"News has come to me recently of a ship that has washed up on a reef not far from Absalom. I believe smugglers are using it as a base and safe house, smuggling texts, and possibly even creatures from Nex. I would like for some capable people to travel there, and sneak aboard and see what they can find? I doubt anything of value will have been left there, but something that lets us know their methods of operation would be of great use. Then we can work out how to stop them."

"If you are able to help with this, I could offer you one of these scrolls to help. Always good to have a little magic in your back pocket, eh?"

The scrolls are Disrupting Weapons, Heal, and Magic Missile

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

If no one else is able to use the scroll of eldritch missiles, I am able to do so he says.

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Boram offers, "I cannot use magic myself, but I have always found it good to have someone along who can. And someone big and strong to lead the charge."

He glances at the scrolls curiously. "So there is some healing magic here or some offensive magic, you say? We must choose one?"

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

Where do we have an imbalance in capabilities my friends? I can cast many a times in a single day the heal gifts of Sarenrae, besides actual medical procedures should they be required. The spell Magic Missile is common enough and I would hope somebody would be able to use such a spell, so I would lean to accepting the one called disrupting weapons, it fit a niche for a unique capability that we may need later on.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Elf Ranger 2 | AC 19 | HP30/30 | F: 7, R: 7, W: 5 |Perc: +7 (+9 vs target)

"I have taken to dabbling in alchemy to enhance my hunting prowess, but magic is beyond me. Some undead are hard to put down with blades, so disrupting weapons could indeed come in handy. But healing magic can hurt undead too, can't it?"

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

"Well, I guess we have put the cart before the horse, Master Greathammer. I would be honored to take part in this mission of yours. It sounds like my new associates are of much the same mind."


The Greathammer laughs, "So it would seem my small friend. I thank you. I will pass you details of the exact location in due course."

Vigilant Seal

Male Scholar Elf Bard(Muse) / 1 HP: 14 /14 | TEMPS: / AC: 18 | F:+3, R:+5, W:+6 | Perc: +6 Speed 30ft | Low-Light Vision | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero Points: 1 |Active Conditions:Shield: +1 AC

Wit listens intently to their latest task and smiles broadly, a lost trove sounded perfect to round off their tales of adventure. The Elf bows before Greathammer, their arm flourishing out still holding a half-filled punch glass.

"Master Greathammer, it would indeed by an honour to assist you today." the enigmatic Elf states as they straighten from the bow. "I am sure my brave companions and I are up to the task!"

Turning to the discussion about the scroll, Wit adds "I concur that Disrupting Weapons sounds intriguing and perhaps the more useful to our needs. Though my specialisms lie outside the scrolls Magic disciplines. " The elf ponders before finishing off their drink in a final sip.

"So, which task should we undertake first friends?"

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

I believe we have one faction leader left to visit with, Eando Kline.

Boram, feeling bolder as the night goes on, suggests to Roumatha that they try to visit with the fellow he had pointed out earlier.

Boram approaches the fellow of similar stature speaking to Eando Kline. When there is an opening in the conversation, he turns to the other halfling, "Master Credence, if I may be so bold, I have heard of your skill and hoped to learn techniques from a master, only in the interest of serving the Pathfinders, of course. Would you be open to such an idea?"

Thievery: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


I'm assuming you take the disrupting weapon scroll then.

Nice roll Boram, that's a success. More skill checks please!

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

My gifts lie in the arcane arts, specifically the province of the mind, though I am still a beginner. the elf admits.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Elf Ranger 2 | AC 19 | HP30/30 | F: 7, R: 7, W: 5 |Perc: +7 (+9 vs target)

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Roumatha approaches the halfling from another side while he is engaged in conversation with Boram. "Honored to make your acquaintance", he introduces himself bluntly, somewhat startling the renowned Pathfinder.

Vigilant Seal

Male Scholar Elf Bard(Muse) / 1 HP: 14 /14 | TEMPS: / AC: 18 | F:+3, R:+5, W:+6 | Perc: +6 Speed 30ft | Low-Light Vision | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero Points: 1 |Active Conditions:Shield: +1 AC

Shrugging elegantly as the others move on to tackle their fourth important guest, whom Wit had forgotten about in their desire to drink and play games with the Master of Scrolls, the Bard follows the group and smiles at the Halfling.

”Master Credence! A fine chance, I was just speaking with Master Kreighton regarding games and he was telling me that you were a ‘dab hand’ at a few of the more ‘rustic’ games he chose to play. He had been lamenting lack of challengers of late but I have heard great things of you skill and think you could give the Master a run for their money”

deception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Tamrin jumps in mock shock at Boram's approach, and grins "Oh, how terribly roguish of you all." he drawls "Did you plan that together to impress me? It worked frightfully well. I shall indeed go and see what Shane has in mind."

Well, done, that's all of the skill checks done.

Eando grins widely. "Well met Pathfinders! You handled our Halfling friend there with aplomb. I am impressed. I wonder if you could impress me again? A researcher from the Collage of Mysteries has unearthed some exotic lore and has begun experimenting with some of the rituals she found within.

"These rituals seem particularly dangerous, to the extent that some of her colleagues are concerned about her efforts. I would like you to track her down, and determine if this work should be supported by the Society, or stopped by it."

"In addition, I think I would like to keep your skills close to me. I can provide you with some of my more reliable contacts. Drop my name in conversation with them, and they will see you right."

He will provide a list of contacts, this grants you a +2 to diplomacy checks during this scenario.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Elf Ranger 2 | AC 19 | HP30/30 | F: 7, R: 7, W: 5 |Perc: +7 (+9 vs target)

Roumatha nods eagerly. "Pursuit of knowledge can only serve good when tempered with responsibility. It is quite considerate of you to double-check her. We will do our best to prevent any danger coming out of this."

He turns to his companions. "As much fun as this party is, it looks like we have our work cut out for us. Let those who wish to partake in the punch one last time and be on our way."

Horizon Hunters

Male Human (Kellid) Ranger/1 AC 17, | F 7 R 8 W 4, hp 20/20 Perception +6 Hero Points: 3

Kra'a grins but shakes his head.
"It would be good to breathe some fresh air and act instead of talking!"

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

The elf hears the Kellid and gives him a smile and a wink.


I will assume you start you mission mid morning, the day after the party. That gives you time to shop if needed and arrange yourselves.

GM:
1d6 ⇒ 3

You have the opportunity to spend the morning trying to learn more about the house, if you would like to do that let me know.

The Mavedarus home was once a grand, three-story structure with a rooftop veranda and manicured grounds. Now, only the first floor remains standing, the second and third stories having collapsed during the earthquake, and in the years of neglect since, the grounds have grown into a wild disarray. Silly 1-indexed US floor numbers, for the rest of the world.... Ground floor remains intact, and 1st and second have suffered ;)

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Boram wakes early, excited to get going on his first 'real' mission. He can't sleep, anyway, so he checks to see who else might be awake. If he finds no one, he will leave a message with the wait staff (assuming he's staying at an inn) that he will be scouting ahead and will meet them here at nine bells.

His intent is to circle the neighborhood and get a feel for the area as opposed to getting very close to the house itself. He's looking for

Stealth to look inconspicuous or hide, as appropriate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Perception to learn the area: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Bah!

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Elf Ranger 2 | AC 19 | HP30/30 | F: 7, R: 7, W: 5 |Perc: +7 (+9 vs target)

huh, I always thought UK was silly for having 0-indexed floor numbers... it's 1-indexed in most of the continental Europe and Russia as far as I know.

Roumatha is awake when Boram checks on him, but sends the halfling on his way as he needs more time to prepare. He spends about half an hour carefully mixing the reagents and pouring them into small vials affixed to his bandolier before setting on Boram's trail. Coming up to the mansion, he slows down and carefully observes the approach, looking for any tracks other than Boram's.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

After greeting the rise of the sun, I then have a small breakfast meal and then make final preparations in waiting for my companions to assemble and to pursue what I hope to be many missions for the Pathfinder Society.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human (Kellid) Ranger/1 AC 17, | F 7 R 8 W 4, hp 20/20 Perception +6 Hero Points: 3

Kra'a is up early and notes Boram's departure but stays at the inn waiting for the other Pathfinders. Once they have assembled and arrived at the house he will also carefully scout it out working with Roumatha.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Vigilant Seal

Male Scholar Elf Bard(Muse) / 1 HP: 14 /14 | TEMPS: / AC: 18 | F:+3, R:+5, W:+6 | Perc: +6 Speed 30ft | Low-Light Vision | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero Points: 1 |Active Conditions:Shield: +1 AC

Despite a lie in to sleep off the punch from the night before, Wit spends some time talking to the people living in the Precipice quarter about the strange house to try and decipher the rumour about it. Intrigued and sure the story could be used to bolster the tale of their companions assured heroics, the Bard bids the people of Precipice to spare no detail.

DIplomacy?, Guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14


'Wit' wrote:
DIplomacy?, Guidance d20 + 6 +1

It's actually a secret check, so I get to roll it, but thanks for the modifier :D

GM:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Wit:
Wit spends a couple of hours asking around town, they learn that the last owners of the house were a couple of alchemists, who were trying to create an elixier of youth, in a novel, and not so ethical way. That could explain the disappearances.

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

The elven diplomat wakes and studies his spellbook.


Map North is the top of the map. You are stood outside the house on the Eastern side.

This old home might have once commanded the respect and envy of its neighbors, but the remaining story is cracked and crumbling. Whatever upper stories it might have once had have long collapsed, scattering stone and debris across gardens grown wild and weedy. Two curving staircases lead to a broad veranda bereft of its railings. Two openings that might have once been doors lead into the faint remnants of a solarium, while two more doors lead further into the creaking house itself. A whiff of rot and decay seeps from the structure.

What will you do?

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Do we know anything specific about the missing individual? Or do we only know that this is where they disappeared?


You haven't been told anything specific, but:

Society Check DC 15:
The person was a follower of Pharasma.

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Society check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

”So... does anyone know anything about the one we are looking for?”

Because I apparently do not!

Horizon Hunters

Male Human (Kellid) Ranger/1 AC 17, | F 7 R 8 W 4, hp 20/20 Perception +6 Hero Points: 3

"They are a pathfinder. Maybe dead."

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

Trying to catch up. Today is the last day of the grading period, first 6 weeks of school are over, and all of a sudden kids care

Radiant Oath

Perception +3; low-light vision AC 15; Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 HP 12 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1

The wizard approaches the body and trying to be careful, will cast mage hand and use it to investigate and not touch the body with his own hands

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Society


Rodlas Windracer wrote:
The wizard approaches the body and trying to be careful, will cast mage hand and use it to investigate and not touch the body with his own hands

Ha! We're not there yet matey.... if you're all done on the doorstep?

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

If no one has a better Society check,

"I can scout on ahead. Which way do you folks want to proceed?"

Is there more than one way in or has all the collapsing limited us to one way in?

Radiant Oath

Male Human, Half Elf Cleric-Warpriest AC 17/19 HP 17 Percep +6 Skills Diplomacy +6, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Warfare Lore +3

I am not a architect, but I suspect that this structure is not that stable, I recommend that we proceed with caution. Knowing that most things go better with a bit of light I cast the cantrip "light" on my shield.

Anyone else need a bit of light? Boram , you seem like the most sure footed of us all, how about you strike a path forward and we will follow.

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

"Sure, happy to!"

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

He's taking his time, looking for traps or questionable flooring as she goes.


Boram Keenbranch wrote:


Is there more than one way in or has all the collapsing limited us to one way in?

A few minutes scouting around the entire building shows that there's only one way in. There are two doors at the rear, but one is choked with debris, the other barred from the inside.

As you move up the front steps, over the creaking veranda you pass through scream doors into the main hallway.

The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.

There are doors to both North and South, what will you do?

Envoy's Alliance

Male halfling rogue (thief) 1 | AC 18, +1 vs atk by traps | F 4 R 9 W 7, +1 vs traps | hp 15/15 | Perc +7, +1 vs traps | Effects:

Assuming Boram continues in the lead a few steps and assuming the doors are both closed.

Bonus values for secret checks:
Perception (+7, +1 vs traps), Survival (+5), and Stealth (+7) checks are probably secret checks, so I will let you roll them as necessary. Let me know if I should roll any of them instead - I'm good either way.

Can Boram discern any tracks in the dirty hall indicating someone passing through one of the doors?

Boram signals back to the others to wait a moment before moving over quietly to listen at the North door. He will watch for structural problems with the floor to avoid falling through.

If he hears nothing at the North door, he will move to the South door, again moving quietly and watching for issues with the floor, to listen once more.

He will return to the others to report before attempting to open any closed doors.

101 to 150 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS2 01-01 The Absalom Initiation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.