GM Tyranius Save the Renkrodas (Tier 3-4)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Maps


1 to 50 of 176 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

Dot in here

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Wraith-19 here

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

Munching on metal... Brolie reporting!!

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

Invitation from Radaszam:

Attention Starfinders,

I selected you as our representatives at an important charity event for the “Save the Renkrodas” campaign. The Starfinder Society is one of the sponsoring partners with the Esowath Conservancy to host their third annual charity gala on Castrovel. You and your companions are to attend the event with me and make a good impression on the other donors. Don’t let the 50,000 credits per plate price tag scare you; the Esowath Conservancy granted the Society a handful of complimentary tickets for this event. However, you’ll be on your own for ensuring you wear the proper attire. I’ll meet you at Esowath Nexus on Castrovel for the event.

—Radaszam

Gala Itinerary:

The Esowath Conservancy would be honored by your presence at the 3rd annual gala

— benefiting —
Save the Renkrodas

25th Desnus, 318 ag

1200 – Lunch Voyage from Esowath Nexus (Outdoor Cocktail)

1400 – Meet and Greet with sounds by the Bretheda Celestial Orchestra’s String Quartet

1600 – Safari Tour around Ikal Expanse (Safari Chic)

1830 – Benefit Banquet (Black Tie)

2000 – Acoustic Concert featuring Poshment Jamjet of Rainbow Dreadnaught Overdrive

2130 – Dessert and Cocktails

0100 – Last yacht leaves for Esowath Nexus Proceeds benefiting the Esowath Conservancy’s preservation efforts on Ikal Expanse and greater Ukulam.

The morning sea air whips past as Radaszam leans over the edge of the yacht’s top deck to stare into the water. “I hope you’re enjoying Castrovel. We should land on Ukulam soon, several miles south of main headquarters of the Esowath Conservancy on the continent. I wanted to thank you all personally for attending the gala with me."

“Charity events like this are important to preserving the beauty of the galaxy. ‘Save the Renkrodas’ has really caught on. Enormous carnosaurs like renkrodas tend to feature in gruesome tales, but they are majestic and inspiring animals. Unfortunately, some renkroda subspecies are quite near to extinction. The Esowath Conservancy usually hosts one or two of these upscale fundraisers every orbit to draw attention to endangered wildlife; I try to attend when I can.” The vesk pauses uncomfortably.

“Oh, I know; I’m usually all ‘guns and glory’ or ‘safety and security.’ Look, what’s the point of fighting if you’re not fighting for something? Glory and honor grant influence; influence can change the galaxy. Wealth gives you the comforts you’ve worked hard for, but it also allows you to help others who haven’t had the best luck. I try to funnel a generous portion of my income to charities like the Esowath Conservancy, which is trying to keep the natural beauty of their planet intact.”

Radaszam clears his throat. “So, your mission is simple: mingle, dance, enjoy the food, and talk up the Starfinder Society. We’re one of the sponsoring partners for this event, so it’s a chance to make a good impression on some of the socialites and corporate elites who attend these functions. See if you can make some new connections for the Society, perhaps even a few new allies."

“Oh, and the Conservancy pays well for security, so the only concern you need to worry about are corporate sharks, lawyers, and any aggressive wildlife we see on the safari tour this afternoon. I’ve negotiated special passes for you. You’re permitted to carry any gear you’d like, but I recommend checking your bulky pieces with a valet: heavy weapons, power armor, that sort of thing."

"This event will be broadcast live across Castrovel and then rebroadcast to other Pact Worlds, so be on your best behavior. Just relax and enjoy the gala. That said, when does everything ever go as planned?”

============================================================

Below are Tiered Checks concerning the Esowath Conservancy.

DC 10+ Culture or Diplomacy:

The Esowath Conservancy has been spearheading efforts to keep the continent of Ukulam free from the influences of technology and politics.

DC 15+ Culture or Diplomacy:

They’ve been struggling financially for several years, but their latest campaign, “Save the Renkrodas,” has sparked renewed interest in Castrovel’s wildlife across the Pact Worlds.

DC 20+ Culture or Diplomacy:

Due to the Esowath Conservancy’s financial and political struggles, the success or failure of this gala will likely dictate the future of conservancy efforts on Ukulam. Some corporate interests would like to shut down conservation efforts to harvest resources, while extremist ecological groups don’t think the Conservancy goes far enough.

============================================================

Below are Tiered Checks concerning the feathered renkrodas.

DC 10+ Life Science:

Renkrodas are bipedal reptiles with a pair of smaller forelimbs, long necks, elongated snouts, and long tails. They’re hypercarnivores who can chase down prey with deadly speed.

DC 15+ Life Science:

Most renkroda species are highly territorial, using terrifying calls to maintain boundaries and scare off scavengers. Many visitors to Castrovel have heard their recognizable roars echoing from the Castrovelian wilds.

DC 20+ Life Science:

Feathered renkrodas are larger than their far more common cousins, the whiskered renkrodas. Feathered renkrodas get their names from the multicolored feathers that cover their bodies, forming patterns unique to each renkroda. They use the feathers to help regulate body temperature and puff them out to scare off competing predators or strike their prey with paralyzing fear.

DC 25+ Life Science:

Though typically solitary creatures, feathered renkrodas choose mates every few years. Mated renkrodas protect their nest for a few months, then abandon each other and leave their young to fend for themselves.

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Culture 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

The conservancy faces problems on numerous fronts--political, financial, the inevitability of technological progress. Their efforts to save a type of organic life form has made them several noteworthy enemies.

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

Iris listens to Radaszam with a pensive look. She’s thinking I wouldn’t have guessed he was the kind to take part in charities. But why did they choose me, I have no social skills. Maybe because of my extended knowledge of biology.

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Life Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

She then tells everyone. “My knowledge of this particular species is limited, I can only tell you that renkrodas are bipedal reptiles with a pair of smaller forelimbs, long necks, elongated snouts, and long tails. They’re hypercarnivores who can chase down prey with deadly speed.” While thinking “maybe the Vesk has some kind of respect for those dangerous reptile?”

“Also could you point us to a suitable tailor so that we can wear the proper attire?” Iris would have bought it after getting the invitation otherwise. “Are we supposed to not wear any kind of visible armor during the cruise?” Wondering if we are supposed to stick to second skin and station wear. Lashunta tempwave, Iris’s armor is also some kind of outfit so not that visible

While listening, she is also filling a form for an escort to help her with the social skills she lacks sloting amateur hireling boon (set 2: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate) as ally boon.

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

Kaylee has all of her gear in a backpack with both of her rifles attached to it as well. Taking a trip on a yacht on the oceans of Castrovel? She's in party clothes! A nice sun dress with a big hat to keep her eyes shaded and her long red hair from going *too* wild! While Radaszam speaks, she leans against the railing taking pictures of the pretty morning sights with her custom rig hidden in her comm unit...while making sure to pay attention to the briefing, of course.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Following up from what Wraith-19 and Iris-1 say, she chimes in, "Yea, the conservancy has been totally taking financial hits keeping this place low-tech, but just look how beautiful it is out here!"

After letting out a bit of a giggle at Iris-1's clothing-comment, she looks a little bit more serious. "So...getting mixed signals here. Would you rather have us in party attire and be ready to run to a changing room, or do you want us in some gear...just in case...but check the big stuff at the coat room?"

"Oh yea, do you know anything about the other guests? Anybody you want us to focus on impressing?"

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

Culture: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

He tries to not hide in the darkest hole on the Yacht, far away from the water. He forces himself to be with his new companions as he chitters out nervously, "Well... Yes. The Esowath Conservancy has been leading the charge on keeping nature preserved... Though it is smart to leave tech and politics away from natural selection..."

He will look off the railing, then curl up into a ball, with just his head sticking out to converse, almost shaking in his heavy armor and shell while thinking, This isn't a place for Brolie.. Brolie needs land, metal to nom nom, and not WATER... Why on trip? Brolie doesn't talk well... He good at rolling? Maybe need rolling?

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

Kastien looked around the area, and down at the invitation in his hands. He is a litle shorter than the average korasha, with the stocky build that comes with choosing the path of the warrior. His greenish skin is mottled with darker green saddles and spots, giving way to a cream color over his abdomen. His antennae are fairly short, and the bulky glove on his right hand looks out of place, despite being colored to match his mottled skin.

"It is good to be back on Castrovel, Venture-Captain. And the renkrodas! I mean, is there a lashunta child that doesn't daydream of having a renkroda pet? Or riding one through the jungles and plains? It is a very noble thing, this cause. Of course, it's not surprising that there is resistance to it. Ukulam has always been a sore spot for our people. It will be good to show the Starfinder presence here, and to get involved with the preservation of a species."

"Venture-Captain, do we know who will be attending this event? Is there anyone in particular you want us to get close to, or look out for?"

diplomacy, Esowath Conservancy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Life Science, renkrodas: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

The tall, attractive damaya lashunta picks a bit of lint off his Steward Officer's uniform, a flaw in his otherwise impeccable appearance that no one else would have even noticed. He flicks his antennae and with a thought the fabrics within the uniform shift and reconfigure themselves into a perfectly tailored set of formal clothes. He adjusts his neck piece just slightly, and shifts the centerline of the cumberbund a hair to the left before popping his cuffs to display his silver cufflinks engraved with the Stewards insignia. He pauses a tiny moment as he does so and looks wistfully at his brand new cyber prosthetic left arm.

“I can give you the name of my tailor, if you need one, “he suggests when some of the team ask about getting formal wear. “Mention that I sent you. He's well known in this part of Castrovel. “

He then realizes that they can't mention his name to Mr. Lim if he hadn't actually introduced himself. “Jaqweh Navar, of the Stewards Constabulary, seconded to the Society at the request of Captain Fisk. Pleasure to meet you all, “he finishes with a dazzling and genuine smile.

Noticing Kaylee's pretty sun dress and Brolie's unusual body shape he comments, “And, yes, Mr. Lim's shop makes formal and other wear for all beings. “

At Kastien's comments about renkrodas, he laughs. “Absolutely true, my friend! Why, my brother and I used to take our turbo boost enercycles out hoping to get a chance to race one. In retrospect, that was incredibly stupid!“

“We never even saw one in the wild, though. But this will be an amazing opportunity to do so, won't it? And to contribute our skills to a great cause at the same time. “

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Wraith-19 is a slender android with female-presenting features. She's made no effort to disguise the synthetic nature of her body, allowing the seams to show in her face plates and leaving undisguised the circuitry and dataports in her skull.

What algorithm selected me for a diplomatic mission? Radaszam must have something else in mind for us. Perhaps some data extraction?

Realizing she hasn't introduced herself and that her failure to do so might be considered rude, she says in a flat monotone, Yes, a pleasure to meet all of you. I am creche unit 19 of the Wraith Mark IV. But if it would make you feel more comfortable to use a humanoid appellation, you can call me Wraith or Nineteen.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

Brolie looks around at the rest of the party, slowly unrolling and saying in a whisper, his mandible's clacking together, "Well, I am glad that the people on this planet can alter clothes too... Well someone like me... It is very nice. But I hope that they have some nice metal to eat around here..."

He moves around to the edge, just barely enough to see down into the water as he forces himself to not take a bite out of the railing. Why did Ziggy ask me here? He knows I'm not good at talking... Maybe they want a more diverse species? Maybe they want something moved?

As his excitement, and anxiety rise, his tail begins to thump hard on the deck, betraying his hard to read face.

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4
Wraith-19 wrote:
"...you can call me Wraith or Nineteen.

Sounds like 'Wraith' is a model designation, and Nineteen is her unit number. I'm gonna go with calling her 'Nineteen' as a more uniquely personal appellation, Jaqweh thinks as the android introduces herself.

Watching his bolida companion almost take a bite out of the very expensive yacht, Jaqweh tries to calm his new companion.

"My friend, you seem ill at ease. I take it all this water is a bit different for you? I didn't catch your name and pronouns, though. Where are you from?"

Get them talking about themselves. Maybe that'll take their mind off their concerns.

You don't really have to, just trying to establish Jaqweh as the good concerned teammate.

When Brolie finishes, Jaqweh pulls up the invitation on his data pad and reviews the itinerary. "Hmm... It says outdoor cocktail for the lunch event, then 'safari chic' for the tour. Black tie for the banquet, of course," he concludes with a small knowing smile at his own apparel.

"I think my good civilian suit can cover a cocktail party," he says as he shifts the fibers of his tux into a civilian suit (Professional Clothing from the CRB), something akin to what one would wear to corporate meetings, albeit again perfectly tailored and the height of fashion.

"But I think I'll get Mr. Lim to drop-ship something for 'safari chic.' He's got my sizes, and I'll trust his selection."

He quickly composes a message to Mr. Lim with his request specifying delivery to Ukulam by 1530 in time for the tour.

Buying "party clothes" for that one.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

He nods and moves back again, going over his new clothing as he starts to get calm, his tail slowing down as he looked back over at Jaqweh and says, "Ohh.. My name is Brolie, and I tend to go as a male, though that could change depending on... Other things. I rolled up onto a ship and came back to Absolom Station, but I love to work on any metal rich body.. Like asteroids!!! They are so TASTY!!"

He shivers some as he looks back at the railing, wondering if one bite would be too much... But he starts to try and put on his Formal Clothing and sees how it will fit.

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

“Just chat up and make connections. The guest list is confidential, so I don’t know who will be there. I expect that there could be some influential or wealthy patrons, due to the gala’s entry fee, and everyone there will be interested in the plight of the feathered renkroda. Don’t insult anyone or get into a fight; you should do fine.”

Now is a good time to slot boons. Scenario suggestions are Acquisitives Faction.

The ship docks at a natural harbor near a secluded beach crisscrossed by flower-lined paths. Faintly shimmering energy fields surround the entire area in an enormous half-dome, while tents and other temporary structures provide a pleasantlooking provisional settlement. The gala site is in a clearing with a large animal pen and an even larger stage.

Radazam leads the way down a gangplank that is set up and nods to the human waiting there. The man smiles, and points toward a security desk. "Please check in there, sir." Radaszam nods and heads purposely toward the security desk.

Map is posted in the Tactical Maps link above for the layout of the Gala. The security check in is far north (center).

A small kiosk with portable barriers acts as security control for the gala. Security guards wearing Esowath Conservancy uniforms check invitations of arriving guests and monitor several small vidscreens.

"Invitations, please. Excellent, looks in order. If you'd like to check larger arms, you may do so here." The security guard notes. He waits to see if you have any questions for him, but doesn't seem alarmed by your weapons.

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

While they're still on the yacht, "Oh, silly me I forgot to introduce myself!"

She is a human in her early twenties with bright red hair also comes in for the briefing a bit early. Everywhere she goes she has her comm unit in one hand and is almost absentmindedly scrolling through the infosphere on it.

"I'm Kaylee! I love ships and vehicles and engines...and well ships most of all. I can build 'em, repair 'em, write code for 'em, or fly them too if you need me to! Makes me wonder why I'm here, since we didn't fly. Huh, I liked the boat ride, Radaszam, but most starships burn clean fuel these days, ya know?"

"Oh, and Simon says hi too. He'll be keeping an eye on things too!" She waves her personal comm unit, which if you look at closely you might notice appears to be custom-built and very much more high-tech than a standard phone or data pad.

She'll change on the yacht and keep her armor with her just in case but will check her rifles at the security outpost. To start at the gala she'll be in her party clothes which are now programmed to synergize with her flesh-colored super-light tempweave armor, so it still looks like she's got that cute little sun dress on...just with a pistol, knife, and grenade tucked away in there...somewhere.

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

Iris looks like a human female with fair skin, blonde hair and electric blue eyes. The way she acts, often pausing, looking at people, and the occasional blue light under her skin is what marks her as an android rather than a human.
She’s wearing her usual clothing when the other encounters her. She only has a pistol and a survival knife as her weapons. The rest of her stuff, including all kinds of tools, is inside her industrial backpack.

She would have presented herself as “Iris. I’ve studied many scientific fields, and also magic.”

Sloting boon:
- faction: Improved Wayfinder Champion
- ally: Amateur Hireling (set 2, Bluff/Intimidate/Diplomacy at level+2 so 5)
- Personal: Scoured Stars Survivor
- Social: Faction’s Friend
- slotless: Tattoo of the Starfinder, Starfinder Insigna, True Savior of Tasch.
If there is need to slot a starship boon, I’ll slot Loaned Ship: Sunrise Maiden.

A human with a starfinder insigna, with neatly cut brown hair and a smile comes in quickly. He’s carrying a shopping bag and goes in Iris’ direction. A bit out of breath he presents himself “I’m sorry for being late. Everyone, I’m Barin.” He gives the bag to the android, adding “Iris here is what you asked me to bring.” He turns to everyone else in turn. “She requested my assistance for this mission. I only have social skills, don’t expect me to do anything else beside hiding in case of trouble.”

The bag contains party clothing and formal clothing for this occasion. It also has an aura-translation tool kit, a broad-spectrum scanning kit, a battery, and a basic medkit.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

He looks at the now tuxedo that fits on his form, leaving his multiple legs free and his tail still visible, much to his delight. He does still wear his heavy armor, hopefully not impacting the suit. He adjusts his little black bow tie under his chin* as they step up closer to the party.

He looks at the guards and nods before handing over his Conquer Red Star and Tactical Swoop Hammer, chittering out, "I have no other weapons... But I hope my form won't be too uncomfortable to the other guests..."

This is why he doesn't do social missions, but Ziggy wanted him to learn about them, and to be able to experience them for himself. So he did what Ziggy always does, and puts in his wireless ear buds and listens to Starsugar Heartlove.

It was ok for heavy armor right? Just not Power armor?

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

Kastien tweaked the knobs on his new holoprojector, marveling at how it turned his armor into something resembling formal wear, and then to flowing robes, and then to something that looked an awful lot like a hoodie and sweatpants. He wasn't too thrilled with the default settings, but with a little time he was sure he could make it work with styles he was more comfortable with.

At the check-in station, Kastien waves off the security. "I have no larger weapons, and these are discrete enough, I think." He motioned to his holstered pistol with the camouflaged power gloved hand.

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh follows Radazam to the security control point, looking around the location to get the lay of the eventspace.

“Nothing to check, my good man, “ he declares with a pleasant smile. He pats the borrowed sidearm in its bespoke tactical holster. “I've got it set to 'stun' anyway. “

An interesting team. Two female-form androids, one with her attendant, a fellow lashunta, and the bolida! I've never worked alongside one of their species.

And the redhead.... he ponders as his eyes drift to Kaylee and he takes in the sight of her light party dress swishing in time with her steps. Ha, the six of us could almost pair off as couples! Dibs on her, he decides as he steps over to Kaylee.

“Care to join me in making the rounds? “he asks Kaylee as he gestures with his new cyber prosthetic left hand toward the assembled crowd beyond the checkpoint.

“We might be able to mingle better in pairs and smaller groups instead of looking like a full-on tactical assault team. “ he comments only half jokingly to the rest of the team.

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Despite being permitted to carry small weapons, Wraith feels better concealing her knife.

Sleight of Hand
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

Before getting aboard, Iris will go change herself and wear her party clothing, some kind of turquoise robe. It looks good but has she keeps her armor, a lashunta tempwave that looks a bit like clothing but does not match the party feel, her backpack full of tools, and her belt with her pistol and knive, it seems a bit odd.

Barin tries to point that to her in a polite way “The dress is really nice but… you know… that doesn’t really goes along all that.”

The android stares a bit at him before answering “we’ll see what the other guests are wearing to see how much I am out of place.”

To Jaqweh, she nods at the suggestion of splitting up a bit during social events.

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

@Brolie- correct.

The security doesn't seem overly concerned by anything you pass through the checkpoint.

Okay, this is before the Lunch cruise and is a social encounter. You each have time to scope out one site. I will label them on the map; let me know which one you'd like to check out!

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

Kaylee giggles a bit and if Jaqweh offers his arm she'll take it. "Sounds like a great idea. Blend in. No starfinders on duty scoping out the place oranything here!" She clips her comm device onto her belt and looks around a bit.

"Wanna grab some drinks at the bar? Or maybe see if anything exciting is going on at that neat looking dance stage?"

Kaylee will totally pair off with Jaqweh and go where he suggests even if it's not the bar or stage. With most of her skills being technological, drinking and dancing both sound good to her in a place like this!

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Wraith will go to the stage and double check that there are no bombs or other hidden threats. She was at a gala like this once where the security detail made a few...omissions.

She'll hobnob if she absolutely has to.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

He shuffles around as his nice clothing is almost tight on the armor, but that bow tie is looking niceee~~~~ In any case, he will go and head down to the Renkroda Pen to check out the guests of honor, and to hopefully not roll over anyone's foot... Or anyone in general.

He taps his Personal Comm and says, "I will be fine over heres. Maybe just some low key interaction. Will call for backup if needed. Not good at talking..."

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh notes Kaylee's quick glance toward his arm and takes the hint. He steps around behind her to place himself on her right side, drifting his fingertips across her back in an innocent gesture of positioning.

Good, these tactile sensors in the fingertips are working nicely. The synifrex fabric of her dress feels just as soft as if they were still real.

He looks down at the cute, busty redhead and crooks his left elbow offering it to Kaylee. “You don't mind being on the left side, do you? It'll allow me to shake hands with anyone we meet. Or draw my sidearm. Either one... “

And I hope you don't mind me using telepathy on occasion, especially when we're trying to gather intel or make an impression on someone.

Switching back to his natural mellifluous voice, he continues, “I like your idea of starting at the bar, since it looks like Nineteen has the dance stage covered. But maybe later we can take a turn on the floor together. “

Guiding Kaylee through the crowd and toward the bar, he seems perfectly at ease in the social scene. He smiles and nods to the other guests, and waves at a fellow lashunta that he knew tangentially through a mutual acquaintance back in flight school.

“A Sovyrian gin sling, please, “he orders from the bartender. “ Extra sweet,“ he adds as he turns toward Kaylee with a little hint of a smile, perhaps at some inside joke.

“And the lady would like a... “

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

"Oh, okay, wow. I wouldn't have expected them to have a renkroda pen in here. Isn't that...unnecessarily dangerous? I think I'm going to head that way and see what people there are talking about."

Kastien joined Brolie in heading over to the pens.

"Fascinating animals, renkrodas. Majestic and fierce, but somehow I never did figure out where they fit in the ecological niche. They seem to clumsy to be ambush predators, too large to be carrion eaters, and too clumsy to have survived. And that colorful plumage! In the jungle or in the plains where they can be found, it seems like it would stick out like a sore thumb."

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

Brolie looks over at Kastien and chitters some, looking at the marvel of the renkrodas as he says, his mandibles clicking together quickly, all the while his tail is thumping on the ground, "Yes, maybe they use it to bring other creatures to it to eat? There must have been some reason that Oras would allow them to survive natural selection... But here they are..."

He will continue to look at the beautiful creatures, keeping a close eye on them as he also keeps a feel out for anyone else that would approach the area.

I know that I won't be able to sense through the Pen, but will my blindsense Vibration be useful, or not to worry about it for now? And what is the current lighting out?

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

With no one going to the banquet tables so far, Iris goes into that direction. She tries to find if there’s anyone there, look at the tables, in case they are already set up.

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

Bar (Kaylee and Jaqweh:

Kaylee and Jaqweh head to the bar arm in arm as Jaqweh begins to order drinks for the pair. A polished wooden bar featuring a vast selection of top-shelf beverages hovers slightly off the ground behind a few low bushes.

As the pair approach an android bartender is finishing a colorful cocktail called a bryrvath claw—a drink with rainbow-colored bioluminescent fish giving off black vapors. The bartender hands the drink to a gnome wearing a black leather jacket covered in prismatic nanocarbon studs.

The gnome looks vaguely familiar and sips the drink appreciatively. "Excellent work my dear Enravik-1! Your hands are treasures!" He raises a toast to you as you approach and smiles. "Welcome dear patrons of the feathered beasts! Here's to your health and a lovely day out in a very dangerous location!"

Renkroda Pen (Kastien and Brolie:

Interlocked panels of polycarbon plate comprise this large square pen, which is crested with an elaborate ivy trellis. Small grates in the polycarbon panels allow a view inside. An information kiosk stands nearby.

A Renkroda paces inside the pen, looking alert and slightly agitated, his great tail smacking the pen walls. Several gala attendees stand here, leaping back when the tail shakes the pen and gasping in awe and appreciation. A sturdy looking Kasathan stands still and unmoved by the sudden jumps, though her eyes dart to you and seem to assess you before returning to the pen and the great animal inside.

Banquet (Iris):

An elaborate ice sculpture of a feathered renkroda stands over a table covered with hors d’oeuvres, including formian-style barbecued mountain eel, aparian caviar, bacon-wrapped caypin stalks, and roasted ksarik poutine.

Several wealthy-looking people mill about here, chatting and munching on the delicacies. Most of them seem to dismiss you, but a regal-looking Haan wearing a business suit nods at you with interest and steps toward you. "Greetings. I am Ipsoth, entrepreneur and patron of the charitable arts. I wonder what brings you to the gala today? Interest in conservation or nature?"

Sense Motive check, please!

Stage (Wraith-19):

This modular stage sits 5 feet above ground level, with stairs on both sides. Several transmitters are built into the edges of the stage. A broad dance floor spreads out in front of the stage. The experimental transmitters amplify sounds to deliver a superior acoustic performance as the crowd bumps and grooves.

The Bretheda Celestial Orchestra has sent a string quartet to play during the cocktail meet-and-greet; they currently play a subtle Eoxian piece while overseen by their stage manager. The stage manager floats nearby with a datapad, nervously watching the performance for slip-ups or dangers.

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

Kastien drifted over to the information kiosk, reading the blurbs there and playing with the interactive controls before moving back over to the kasathan standing by the pen.

"As a child, I always wanted to ride one of these creatures. I guess most of our people did as children. But then we grow up and realize that they are magnificent creatures that don't deserve that kind of exploitation. I am Kastien, a Seeker of Balance and Oneness. And who might you be"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

“Good day, my friend, “ Jaqweh replies. When Enravik-1 delivers his requested drink, he returns the toast. “To your health also, good sir, and to the good work of the Conservancy. “ He completes his toast by taking a sip of his drink. “Ahhh, yes, indeed, you're right. Enravik-1 is a superb mixologist. “ He nods to the bartender, “Nicely done. Thank you. “

Returning his attention to their diminutive new friend, he cocks his head slightly in an obviously playful affectation. “My friend, you seem familiar somehow. I apologize most sincerely, but I can't for the life of me place where I know you from. “

He sets his drink down on the floating bar centering it neatly on the coaster that had suddenly appeared. Extending his hand in greeting, he introduces them both to the gnome.

“Jaqweh Navar, originally from Laubu Mesa here on Castrovel, “

He pauses as he slips his left hand free from Kaylee's arm, and shifts it lower to her waist. Ostensibly to free up her right hand, should she wish to shake hands with the gnome, of course.

“And this lovely being is Kaylee, “he indicates with a smile.

Diplomacy, Expertise : 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 13 + (2) = 21

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

Kaylee does a little curtsy from where she leans comfortably against Jaqweh's side, playing her role like she did on a certain space station this one time to gather intel for Historia-7. She replies to Jaqweh's telepathic message first, "Totally cool with me, helps us work together and plan stuff out. Also this is comfy and also keeps my gun better hidden, too." She'll give him a wink as he feels her nudge his hip with hers while also feeling the folded grip of her gun tucked away there. "Simon isn't fully up to code on listening in on telepathic stuff...yet...but he's also not the jealous type, which is good."

To the gnome they just met, she beams a broad and friendly smile, "Kaylee Kanta, from Akiton but really I pretty much live on any ship that'll let me play around in their engine room between missio..er..other jobs. It's so nice to meet you..." She trails off before seeking the gnome's name as her eyes widen, seeing that drink. "Ooh...are those safe for humans to drink? If so, I want one of THOSE!"

Aid another diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 auto-succeed assuming it's just a 10 :P

"So, what brings you out here, other than colorful renkrodas and *totally drift* colorful drinks?"

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Wraith-19 checks out the transmitters, looking for signs of eavesdropping tech or bombs (wouldn't be the first time). If she finds none, she'll approach the stage manager.

You look nervous. Expecting any trouble?

Wraith sometimes wishes she could be smooth in social settings. She's even considered downloading a chit-chat subroutine to enhance her social programming.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

He continues to watch the large creature for a while, his want to meet it face to face growing. But for now, he breaks away from it and looks around at the pen, making sure there isn't any sort of breach while listening to his partner talk to the kasathan.

After a general sweep of the pen, he will go over to the kiosk to learn a little more, also to keep himself from digging into the pen as well.

Lookin' Alive out here. Anyone want me to come to their area next?

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Iris answers Ipsoth [b]“Delighted to make your acquaintance. I am Iris. I am interested in all kind of life. Helping creatures is a noble cause, even if I tend to favor intelligent creatures myself. Lately I’m spending time helping the people of Tasch a small town on Akiton.”

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

Bar (Kaylee and Jaqweh):
"It's called a bryrvath claw. Enravik-1 is a master at making them. But I'm being rude - I'm Poshment Jamjet. Nice to meet you!" The gnome holds out a hand to shake yours.

Pashment smiles. "I know drinking like a fish knows water. Renkrodas? All I know is some nice people paid me to entertain the visitors and also to raise money to save 'em. I mean, that guy," he hooks a thumb at the pen, "Is pretty impressive. Mad stylish, too. I have a few renkroda feather outfits, didn't bring them of course. Would be gauche. I'm lots of things, but not that terrible!"

Renkroda Pen (Kastien and Brolie):

The Kasathan looks closer at Kastien. "I am Muldoi, the head of security and naturalist for this animal." She holds out a hand to shake yours. "It is difficult, though Vossi, this renrokda, was easier to trap since he was injured. I admit that I'm not happy about keeping Vossi locked up through the gala, as his leg was sufficiently healed almost a week ago. He's becoming restless in his pen. He longs for the wild." She sighs deeply. "However, I concede that fundraising for conservation is important; I only agreed to keep Vossi in captivity through this event but I am very much looking forward to returning him to the wild tomorrow." Perception or engineering this close to the pen can tell you a bit more.

Muldoi's comm unit beeps and she steps a few feet away to take the call.

Banquet (Iris):
Iris finds it very difficult to get a good reading on Ipsoth. "Yes, of course. We're all interested in conservation. Why else would we be here?" He quips.

Stage (Wraith-19):

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Wraith isn't able to get the stage manager to calm down enough to pay attention.

About that time, Radaszam walks by and whistles at each of you, making a 'come with me' gesture as he strides toward the Pens, where Muldoi has stepped away from her call and looks worried. Radaszam nods towards Muldoi, the kasatha head of security. “Muldoi tells me we might have a situation. One of the guards on the eastern perimeter has failed to report; we’ve lost wireless contact with everything in that section.”

Muldoi adds, "The guard is a big human man named Carthas. He’s sharp but not tech-savvy; if wildlife got at a transponder, that might explain why he hasn’t reported in. It could be nothing, but I want to be sure.”

Radaszam says, “I’ve offered your services to Muldoi: investigate, then report back here to us.”

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

Kaylee will totally order a bryvath claw for herself after shaking Poshment Jamjet's hand!

"You're *the* Poshment Jamjet? Of Rainbow Dreadnought Overdrive? That's so drift! It's great to meet you!"

Hopefully, the bartender has finished making her drink by the time Radaszam calls the team over. If not, she'll still go, but will pout and look longingly over her shoulder at the bar as she goes to follow orders, thinking to her lashunta companion, "sigh, I guess it's business before pleasure for us, huh?"

After hearing the explanation, she nods, taking out her comm unit, instructing her AI, Simon, to hook up the group's comms to the same frequency, before re-attaching it to her belt. "We're on it. The sooner we find Carthas, the sooner we can get back to enjoying the party, right?" She takes off her big floppy hat and hands it to the vesk with a smile while putting her hair up into a ponytail to keep it from getting into her eyes should any fighting happen. "Mind holding onto that for me while we're gone?"

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Let’s get the big guns out of hock and go take a look. Radaszam, any way I can patch into the security network? Keep an eye on things as we go?

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

When Kaylee's drink arrives, Jaqweh raises his glass is toast. “To a pleasant, peaceful, and successful gala. For everyone. “ He takes a sip, savoring the unique flavors of the Sovyrian gin. Then he notices Radazam's signal.

Spoke too soon, didn't I? he thinks to Kaylee.

“Poshment, I'm afraid we have to step away for a bit. “He gives the gnome a knowing smile as he squeezes Kaylee's waist in show. “I'd love to speak to you again later, though. “

Hearing the vesk's briefing, he twitches his antennae and shifts his clothing into his Stewards uniform. “Do we need to check in with Muldoi first? Anything further they might have for us? “he asks as he corrects the positioning of his holster just slightly.

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

He tries to look more at the cage, but shakes his head as he can't notice anything out of the ordinary. He will nod his head towards his companions as he waves and thanks Muldoi for the information. He will change his clothing to his regular bow tie, one with moth eye spots on it, his combat Bow Tie.

After grouping with his companions, he mutters lightly, "So, let us move quickly. A missing guard signal is never a good thing."

He shutters in excitement, his mandibles clicking faster as his tail starts to thump against the ground again.

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

"I cetainly understand, both from the renkroda's point of view, and from the conservators. As with all things, a balance must be maintained."

As Muldoi stopped to take his call, Kastien noticed something about the enclosure, and moved to get a closer look.

Will hold off on responding to the perimeter alert until I know what is up with the pen.

Wayfinders

♂ Android Technomancer 3 | Init +3| RP 6/6 | SP 15/15 | HP 19/19 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +4 W +3 | Perception +6 (Low Light, Darkvision 60') | Spells 1st 2/5

Iris nods and asks Muldoi “Do you have any picture of Carthas you can send us?” Once she has her answer, she doesn’t bother to change. “I’m ready, let’s go to the eastern parameters.”

Dark Archive

Tactical Map for Ungrounded but Unbroken

Kastien takes a closer look at the pen. The ivy trellis is a hologram projected over an electrified wire coil. Radaszam looks to the group. "Time is of the essence," He sends over a picture of the missing guard. "I wish their was time to patch into the security but you should head out immediately." He urges further.

The walk to the eastern edge of the energy field takes only a few minutes. Two humanoid bodies lay on the path: a large male human and a male lashunta. The energy field flickers as a nearby emitter at the base of the field sparks. Dappled scorch marks on the surrounding trees indicates a recent firefight.

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh heads to the eastern perimeter walking alongside Kaylee. He's no longer touching or holding her as he did at the bar when they were trying to appear as normal guests at the gala, but it's clear he's still interested in her.

Arriving at the scene of the firefight, his police instincts kick in. He quickly checks to see if the male human matches Carthas' image and if he's still alive. He's also intently interested in examining the lashunta, for obvious reasons. He focuses first on his condition also, but then quickly shifts to looking for any identifying marks or tattoos, or anything that would expose an organizational affiliation.

Take 10 on Medicine for a 15, twice if necessary to determine their status and/or stabilize them both.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Do you want us on slide 2? If so, where are the casualties?

Acquisitives

Female N Android Operative (Ghost), Buffs: | hp 22/22| sp21/21| Resolve: 3/4 | EAC 15 KAC16 CMD 24 | F: +3, R +6, W +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40 ft | Conditions: None

Wraith draws her pulsecaster and seeks concealment at the edge of the forest. She would have already used her holoprojector to turn her party wear into camouflage.

Stealth
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Wayfinders

| ES 0/0 | SP 24/24 | HP 28/28 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +3 | Init +5 Perception +10; Darkvision | Speed 30 | Energy shield (ES) inactive, memory module active, combat tracking inactive | Female Human Ace Pilot Mechanic 4

Kaylee also draws her pistol, extending the folding grip, even though she wishes there had been time to get her rifles. Maybe she'll get a called fusion put on the gun the cute little ghibranis gave her as a gift!

Kaylee will give Jaqweh a little wink as he heads to the bodies, but she immediately jogs over to the field emitter to see what's up with it. She whispers to her comm unit "Simon, let me know if you pick up anything." I can't wait until I get wireless hack in one more level!

Exo-Guardians

Male CN Bolida Soldier | SP 40/40| | HP 34/34| | RP 5/7| KAC: 19 TAS: 18 | Bull Rush: 13 CMD: 27 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +0 | Perc: +0, Athletics: +12 | Speed 25ft Burrow 25ft | Fire Resist 5| Blindsight Vibration 30ft | Darkvision 60ft | Low-light Vision | Defensive Ball | Light Blindness

He began to look for anyone around, keeping a good sense to the ground, trying to feel out any sneaking or invisible creature, besides current party. He will have his cannon in his and, and his tail slapping against the ground. He is ready to move to fight who ever shows up in melee combat.

Exo-Guardians

Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4| Init +1:| RP:5 | SP: 28| HP: 32| EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception +3 (Darkvision 60')

Kastien searched the area, looking for clues as to what happened here. Did the two kill each other, or was there a third party involved?

"Is that Carthas?"

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
[

1 to 50 of 176 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Save the Renkrodas (Tier 3-4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.