[SFS - PbP Gameday VIII] 1-17: Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear - GM bigboom

Game Master bigboom

Maps & Slides


101 to 150 of 287 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Twich, Spanner, Bluuuuu, with your permission I will join our spirits. I believe you are most vulnerable and it will let me monitor your health.

I propose forming a healer's bond with you three.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Keskodai stalks the room looking at the others.

Bluuuuu, Twich, Spanner, I would like to join our spirits. I believe you are the most vulnerable here. With the Lady's grace I will be able to monitor your health.

I propose setting up a healer's bond between us.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

May I also humbly suggest that Keskodai provides some healing to Twich? Twich is currently down to 7HP. Note that this poison damage is to HP, not SP.

Everyone except Spanner manages to withstand the effects of the radiation. Spanner, looking visibly weakened, experiences some dull pains...

Spanner takes 7HP poison damage and is suffering the weakened affliction, same as Twich.

GM seecrits:
radiation: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

"Yes, Bluuuu. Do that." Spanner decides to worry about his feelings of sickness until later as he goes back to the mainframe.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

If any actions are taken to heal Twich, we can retroactively apply them. For now, I'll progress forward.

Spanner completes the repairs and immediately gains access to three controls:
1) temperature controls
2) lighting controls, allowing you to turn on the lights so that you're no longer exploring in pitch black darkness
3) door controls, allowing you to unlock all doors, alleviating the need to hack through each individual door

Control #1 is irrelevant unless you want to fiddle with the temperature. But for #2 and #3, please state if you want to turn on the lights and unlock all doors.

Aside from the aforementioned controls, the mainframe also displays two secured files labeled "Ralveen" and "Prima" both of which are secured behind separate firewalls. Spanner, while attempting to gauge the difficulty of the hack, immediately realizes that the mainframe usually requires a scan of genetic material to access it but that scanner is currently missing. Perhaps it is located somewhere in here amidst all the junk...?

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

"I have it, most of it. Now I need a DNA Scanner. Is there one in the junk pile?"


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

The shirren concentrates for a few moments, softly muttering a string of clicking amidst which 'Pharasma' is repeated frequently.

Bluuu you seem good. Spanner, and Twich, I think I can help you. Especially you, Twich. I'm unsure whether your current state is due to frailty of your species, lack of self awareness, or a stubborn refusal to ask for help. No matter. Help is at hand, and given in a spirit of mutual cooperation.

Keskodai motions for Twich to come close to Spanner. Then he calls on Pharasma for healing power.

Mystic Cure 1, Spanner -- minimum roll is 7.
Mystic Cure 1, Twich: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Now let me examine you more closely. Death from radiation poisoning is as painful and humiliating in its late stages as it is apparently benign at its outset.

The shirren begins prodding and poking you. Checking pulse, examining eyes, looking into your ears and mouth.

Medicine, Twich: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Medicine, Spanner: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

Basically looking for whether I need to cast remove condition, or lesser remove condition.

Healer's Bond (works like Status):

Source Starfinder Core Rulebook pg. 379
Classes Mystic 2
School divination
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range touch
Targets up to one living creature touched/3 levels
Duration 1 hour/level
Saving Throw Will negates (harmless); Spell Resistance yes (harmless)
Description
When you need to keep track of comrades who get separated, status allows you to mentally monitor their relative positions and general conditions. You are aware of the direction of and distance to the creatures and any conditions or states affecting them: confused, diseased, dying, nauseated, panicked, poisoned, staggered, stunned, unconscious, unharmed, wounded, wounded and out of Stamina points, and the like. Once the spell has been cast upon the targets, the distance between them and the caster does not affect the spell as long as they are on the same plane of existence. If a target leaves the plane (including via Drift travel) or dies, the spell ceases to function for that creature.


Male Barathu Soldier 6 SP 19/54 HP 58/58 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25*; KAC 28* |DR 6/- |Resist Cold 5, Fire 5 |F+8; R+4; W+6 | Init+2 | Perc+1, SM+4

I am uncertain. Bluuu thinks. It was not in the debris blocking the doorway. But perhaps the stairwell...

The barathu breaks from his position to go and poke around near the heavy amounts of crumbled metal and stone by the fully obstructed hallway.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Exo-Guardians

"Obozaya" Female N Vesk Soldier 8 | SP 72/72 HP 62/62 | RP 8/8 | EAC 26; KAC 29 | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | N/A | N/A | Active conditions: None.

Obozya says Some of this junk looked useful. Maybe I can find what you are looking for

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 7; SP 49/49, HP 46/46, RP 9/9; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +9, W +5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +10, darkvision 60 ft.

Reynold looks over the computer options. ”Some light would be nice. Using the flashlight drains my phone battery.”

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

Twich moves as directed by Keskodai. The impression the team gets is that Twich was too shy to ask for help.

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

"Oh, yes! Light. Here you are." Spanner activates the lights. "I'll wait until we're ready to move on before unlocking the doors."

"Thank you, Keskodai. I feel better now."


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Just in case it gets lost in the posts above -- bigboom, can I heal Twich and Spanner with a variation remove condition or lesser remove condition? If so , I'd like to do it before we open the doors.

After checking the rules, I am doubtful remover condition is what we want. I have the advanced medkit. Could I try to treat them with that?


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Remove condition won't help Twich or Spanner - Spanner is at full HP and Twich is at 20HP. Keskodai would know that remove affliction is needed. However, your medicine rolls to use the medkit to treat poison will give them both a +4 on their next Fort save.

Keskodai does what he can to heal Spanner and Twich's injuries and treat their radiation poisoning.

Spanner then flicks on the lights, allowing Bluuuuu and Graelz to search around efficiently. Unfortunately, neither find the scanner and are still in the middle of searching when suddenly, three robots rush out of the secret door!

They resemble four-armed humanoids with treads rather than feet and a torso protected by thick polycarbonate plates. They advance menacingly, displaying a fan of red lights and blare out some words in an alien language!

If you understand Izalguun:
The robots state, [b]"Present yourself for scanning!"

Everyone, in your next post you may take one round's worth of actions. Bluuuuu, you had SOOOO guessed correctly about the robots. However, they didn't burst through the secret door right away as they took some time to charge up after the mainframe was repaired.

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 7; SP 49/49, HP 46/46, RP 9/9; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +9, W +5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +10, darkvision 60 ft.

Damnit, I knew it!" Reynold curses as he pulls a static arc pistol and fires on the nearest target.

Move draw weapon, standard clever attack vs. purple.

Bluff (convincing liar): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25 plus Expertise: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack vs. EAC (flat-footed): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27
Damage (E): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Oops, I meant Reynold totally guessed it correctly!

Everyone, remember to bear in mind that the entire room is difficult terrain.


Male Barathu Soldier 6 SP 19/54 HP 58/58 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25*; KAC 28* |DR 6/- |Resist Cold 5, Fire 5 |F+8; R+4; W+6 | Init+2 | Perc+1, SM+4

But of course Bluuu then got distracted with something else :)

Does anyone understand what they are speaking? Bluuu asks as the Barathu quickly floats back into position and readies his pike.

Double-move

Also note that in the unlikely case the one next to him retreats, Bluuu has Step Up and Strike

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

Twich smiles shyly as she profusely thanks Keskodai.

She casts comprehend languages on herself to try to understand what the creatures are saying. not going to read spoiler until OK'd by the GM, just in case it doesn't work


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Yep, comprehend languages works. They'll repeat what they're saying a few times so after you cast, you can understand the robots' repeated words.

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

Spanner draws his pistol as he Targets the purple robot.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear
Spanner wrote:
Spanner draws his pistol as he Targets the purple robot.

In case it wasn't clear, this is not a surprise round. This is a full round. So you can fire as well as draw your weapon if you wish!

Exo-Guardians

"Obozaya" Female N Vesk Soldier 8 | SP 72/72 HP 62/62 | RP 8/8 | EAC 26; KAC 29 | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | N/A | N/A | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya moves up to the nearest robot powering on his doshko and slams it down into the robot.

To Hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 Damage: 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (8, 6) + 14 = 28

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

Drawing a weapon is a move action and activating Combat Tracking is a move action.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Gotcha! I stand corrected! It didn't click in my mind that Spanner was activating combat tracking.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Reynold fakes out the purple bot and lands a shot on it for 8 points, confusing it enough to make it vulnerable to everyone else!

Obozaya, with no hesitation, moves up to purple and slams her doshko down hard upon the poor, defenseless, seemingly peaceful robot for 28 points of damage!!

Just a tally:
Twich: -7HP
Purple robot: -36HP

Will give Twich and Keskodai a bit more time to post.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Lost my last post.

Calling on Pharasma, Keskodai steps forward, swinging his staff off his back and into his hands.

Cast reflecting armor Move as shown, drawing staff.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Apologies for the absence. I wasn't able to post for the past 24 hours because whenever I tried to get to the forums, the website was having issues.

As the team has taken to assaulting the robots...

Combat Initiated!!!

Initiative, Reynold: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Initiative, Bluuu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Initiative, Keskodai: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative, Obozaya: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Initiative, Spanner: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Initiative, Twich: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Initiative, Robots: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Round 1
The following characters in bold may take their turn:

Obozaya
Red Robot
Blue Robot
Purple Robot (-36HP)
Reynold
Twich (-7HP)
Spanner
Keskodai (reflecting armor)
Bluuuuu

Twich, I have not botted you so you still have a round of actions available to you prior to this round 1.

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

Twich uses her comprehend languages spell, and tells the team what she finds out. This is Twich's action for before round 1

Twich then sends several hard little pellets of magic slamming into the nearest robot. magic missile

3d4+3

I have no idea why the forum is refusing to roll those dice. I've checked and the syntax is correct.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Understood and sorry again. My notation this round with Twich bolded was confusing... That was intended to represent the action prior to round 1. But no worries, I'll take the 12 point magic missile shot as Twich's round 1 action and apply it accordingly when we hit the proper initiative timing.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Keskodai clicks his mandibles. Attacking may have been premature...


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

And speaking of attacking... botting Obozaya...

Doshko vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 4 = 25
Fire Damage: 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5) + 14 = 25

Doshko vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 4 = 29
Fire Damage: 4d8 + 28 ⇒ (7, 1, 7, 8) + 28 = 51

Obozaya takes two swings at the purple robot. The first hit nearly takes it down. Enraged that the robot has not yet gone down, Obozaya then focuses and her next swing just absolutely obliterates the robot!

"Attacking premature? NEVAR!!!!"


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Both the red and the blue robots kick into high gear and bum rushes Bluuuuu, Obozaya and Keskoda - trampling through Obozaya and Keskodai and knocking aside Bluuuuu while he's floating mid-air!

Red's Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Blue's Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Bluuuuu, Obozaya and Keskodai, you each take 11 damage from Red and 14 damage from Blue. For each trample attack, you can reduce the damage by half with a DC13 Reflex save. However, if you attempt the save, you cannot take an AOO against the robots.

Twich reacts by waving her hands and force energy bolts materialize, slamming into the red robot for 12 points of damage!

Round 2
The following characters in bold may take their turn:

Obozaya (two DC13 reflex saves to reduce damage)
Red Robot (-12HP)
Blue Robot
Reynold
Twich (-7HP)
Spanner
Keskodai (reflecting armor, two DC13 reflex saves to reduce damage)
Bluuuuu (two DC13 reflex saves to reduce damage)

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 7; SP 49/49, HP 46/46, RP 9/9; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +9, W +5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +10, darkvision 60 ft.

Reynold gestures at the oncoming robot. "Bring it down! No way I wanna get mowed down in this trash heap!"

Move get 'em on red, standard clever attack vs. red.

Bluff (expertise): 1d20 + 19 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 19 + (5) + 1 = 39
Attack (get 'em, flat-footed): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 26
Damage (E): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Barathu Soldier 6 SP 19/54 HP 58/58 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25*; KAC 28* |DR 6/- |Resist Cold 5, Fire 5 |F+8; R+4; W+6 | Init+2 | Perc+1, SM+4

So if I understand, by forgoing the save Bluuu can get an AoO on one of the robots? In that case:

Bluuu is battered to and fro as the pair of robots bash into his shell with their cold metal bodies. But the barathus keeps a grip on his pike and stabs out at one of them in response likely would be the first one to do it, so Red

AoO v KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 for Piercing damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Perhaps Keskodai. But now I think Reynold has the bright idea. Did anyone understand what they were saying before the fighting was begun?

Recovering, the soldier then floats upwards above the one construct remaining close by, and continues to make his point sorry for the bad pun by stabbing down at it twice.

Using my Hit-and-Run style to five-foot step a bit over and up in the air to not be at 'trample-level' again, while Full-Attacking Blue (there can be only one 'Blu' here!)

Attack v KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 13 - 4 = 11 for Piercing damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Attack v KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 13 - 4 = 13 for Piercing damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

Spanner moves Combat Tracking to red and fires.

Static Arc Pistol: wpn focus, wpn spec, combat tracking, getem
v EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 24 Electrical Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Reflex, red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Reflex, blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Shohiraj steps quickly forward, glances off one robot, then staggers back to be clipped by the other. Seeing Bluuuuu gain some altitude, the shirren is glad his friend is safer. He turns his attention to the robot closing on the other party members, draws his pistol, and fires on red.

corona laser pistol: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 F; critical burn 1d4

Exo-Guardians

"Obozaya" Female N Vesk Soldier 8 | SP 72/72 HP 62/62 | RP 8/8 | EAC 26; KAC 29 | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | N/A | N/A | Active conditions: None.

Thanks for botting. I am here. Waiting for my next turn.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Obozaya, it's your turn now. Please go ahead and proceed. Another notation mistake on my part. This is Round 2 continued and Round 3. You may go ahead and post your round 3 actions.


I'm going to go ahead and bot Obozaya again to keep things moving and give everyone a chance to post up their turns.

Ref vs Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Ref vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Obozaya steps up to the red robot and swings!

Doshko vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Fire Damage: 4d8 + 24 ⇒ (2, 7, 7, 4) + 24 = 44

Everyone has a +1 to ranged attacks at red due to coordinated attack.


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Keskodai manages to avoid the full force of the two robot's ramming attacks, taking a total of 12 points of damage!

Bluuuuu's Ref save vs Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Bluuuuu takes the full damage from red but reciprocates with a successful counterattack dealing 19 points of damage against red!
Bluuuu does manage to sidestep a portion of blue's attack, taking a total of 18 points of damage!

Obozaya takes the full brunt of red's attack but mitigates a portion of blue's attack, taking a total of 18 points of damage!!

----------------------------------------------------

Reynold's attack hits red for 5 points of damage!!

Spanner's shot is also on target, doing a bit more damage than you'd expect - 10 points total!!

Keskoda also fires on red and also hits! 8 points of damage!!

Bluuuuu, miffed that the robot close to him has a blu-ish hue, swings twice but his anger clouds his movements as Bluuuuu misses both attacks!!

Obozaya again unleashes a horrifically mighty blow on a robot, this time red! His attack, finding a vulnerable spot seems to do more damage than normal...66 points!! Some how, some way, Obozaya's doshko vaporizes the poor red robot!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

A red light emits from the blue robot which runs over Bluuuuu. The robot then attempts a slam attack against Bluuuuu!!!

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Slam vs KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 10 + 3d8 ⇒ (1) + 10 + (7, 2, 2) = 22

The attack hits Bluuuuu on a soft spot where your tentacles join to your torso(?), dealing 22 points of damage!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Round 2 cont'd & Round 3
The following characters in bold may take their turn:

Obozaya (-18SP)
Blue Robot
Reynold
Twich (-7HP)
Spanner
Keskodai (reflecting armor, -12SP)
Bluuuuu (-40SP)

In case it's not clear, EVERYONE's turn is now up!!! That last robot's toast... get 'em!!!!

Wayfinders

Android Spacefarer Mechanic 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 RP 6/6 | EAC 17 (25) KAC 18 (27) | Fo +5 Re +7 Wi +4 | Init +3 | Percep +11; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision |

Spanner moves his targeting to the last robot and fires.

Static Arc Pistol: wpn focus, wpn spec, combat tracking
v EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 10 Electrical Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Exo-Guardians

"Obozaya" Female N Vesk Soldier 8 | SP 72/72 HP 62/62 | RP 8/8 | EAC 26; KAC 29 | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | N/A | N/A | Active conditions: None.

Obozaya moves to blue and attacks with doshko
vs eac: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
damage: 4d8 + 44 ⇒ (8, 4, 5, 3) + 44 = 64

Exo-Guardians

"Obozaya" Female N Vesk Soldier 8 | SP 72/72 HP 62/62 | RP 8/8 | EAC 26; KAC 29 | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | N/A | N/A | Active conditions: None.

Should of been 2d8+14 sorry should be 26 damage if you take first two dice and add 14


Male Barathu Soldier 6 SP 19/54 HP 58/58 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25*; KAC 28* |DR 6/- |Resist Cold 5, Fire 5 |F+8; R+4; W+6 | Init+2 | Perc+1, SM+4

Nice, so with DR Bluuu's taken a total of 22 Stamina damage (40 - 6 across 3 hits)

As the second robot drops, Bluuu floats carefully out of the way from his colleagues' blasters and strikes twice more.

Attack v KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 13 - 4 = 10 for damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Attack v KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 4 = 23 for damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Well, tries at least. The first jab almost causes the pike to slip right out of Bluuu's grip, but the second scores a better mark.

Bluuu also has coordinated shot, so all ranged attacks against 'fake' blue get +1 to hit!


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Ah, with DR 6, you're correct. A total of 22 points of damage, not 40. Nice!

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 7; SP 49/49, HP 46/46, RP 9/9; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +9, W +5; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +10, darkvision 60 ft.

Reynold points at the remaining robot. ”Drop that last one!"

Move get 'em on blue, standard clever attack vs. blue.

Bluff (expertise): 1d20 + 19 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 19 + (4) + 1 = 31
Attack (get 'em, flat-footed): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage (E): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

Twich wants to conserve her magical energy, so sends a small energy ray towards the remaining robot.

Casting Energy Ray cantrip

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Keskodai likes his current position. He stands tall and reels off two straight-armed shots at the last robot.

corona laser pistol, full attack , get'em, coord att: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 + 2 + 1 = 26 damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7 F; critical burn 1d4
corona laser pistol, full attack : 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 4 + 2 + 1 = 11 damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8 F; critical burn 1d4


Starship Actions ; Ashes of Discovery ; Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear

Reynold sucessfually fakes out the blue robot, leaving it exposed but in trying to avoid hitting Keskodai, Reynold's shot is thrown off target!!

Twich conjures up a beam of energy that is not particularly powerful but certainly accurate! Blue takes 1 point of damage!

Spanner acquires blue as his target but the electric based attack goes wide and misses blue!!

Keskodai fires off a couple laser blasts and the first shot hits for 7 points!!

Bluuuu's attack misses again and with dogged determination, takes another stab at it...literally!!! And his second attack hits for 17 points!!

Obozaya, having absolutely obliterated the previous two robots attempts to do the same to this last remaining robot, bashing it for 26 points of damage!!!

----------------------------------------------------

1d2 ⇒ 2

The red light again emits from the blue robot and runs over Bluuuuu's body!

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Slam vs KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 10 + 3d8 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (7, 3, 4) = 28

The robot then attempts to slam Bluuuuu but Bluuuuu dodges out of the way!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Round 3 cont'd & Round 4
The following characters in bold may take their turn:

Obozaya (-18SP)
Blue Robot (-51HP)
Reynold
Twich (-7HP)
Spanner
Keskodai (reflecting armor, -12SP)
Bluuuuu (-22SP)


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Feeling Reynold's shot whip by, Keskodai moves to his right and closes the range to the last robot slightly. His arm comes up and he sights along it and his gun barrel, then fires.

corona laser pistol: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11 F; critical burn 1d4

101 to 150 of 287 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 1-17: Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.