Zirnakaynin: Blood and Darkness: The Gladiatrix Saga

Game Master Dragoncat

A campaign set in the drow city of Zirnakaynin, following a band of gladiators as they fight their way to gold, glory and the promise of freedom.

Performance Combat Rules
Maps!

CROWD ATTITUDES!
Anabel: Indifferent
Brevka: Helpful
Kaxatja: Friendly
Lilamma: Friendly
Lyra'an: Helpful

VICTORY POINTS: 2

Current Date: Starday, 7th of Sarenith, 4705 AR


301 to 350 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Anabel and Nathrae:
Building up her momentum now, Anabel slips her tongue inside of Nathrae, working it rhythmically as she explores her inner walls.


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

Brevka's stance relaxes, and she nods, with a little bit of warmth returning to her eyes.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11 Basically just for if there's a DC 10 check that tells me anything about their tribes. Or if they just don't have any tribal markings (quite likely, but Brevka's never met orcs or half-orcs who weren't from Belkzen)

"Thank you. I'm Brevka." She takes her place on the bench, and without looking begins using the same barbells as her predecessor, not looking to start any contests of dominance for now.

It seemed a little purposeless. The gods blessed her with strength and a well muscled physique because she fought and she trained. Showing her strength here would likely bring their blessings, but it wasn't as good as having a true task to set herself too. It was certainly more boring than the pit.

One thing was bothering her though... "Your mohawk, what are you uzhing to keep it up? They either want me to burn off my hair, or refuzhee to let me cut it, and I haven't sheen or shmelled any pig greashe to fix it in plashe. Or izh that for when I've been here longer; how long have you been here?"


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Kaxatja frowns.

"A token. No, I did not pick up any such thing. What did it look like?" the drider dissembles, telling a truth.

Bluff: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8
The Storytelling Cat wrote:

Lyra'an

** spoiler omitted **

The drow woman pauses as you address her. She blinks a couple of times, her eyes darting between your own and the ludus' stone floor.

"...don't know. Haven't seen you around much before." She whispers.
---------------------
** spoiler omitted **

"I haven't seen you around before either." Lyra'an whispers back quietly, leaning in close. "You look nervous.....and angry....what's wrong?"


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

Lilamma listens attentively about the flailing project, her interest piqued.

However, when she understands that she won't be the one flayed alive, her interest falters.

Some people have all the luck in the world...

*le sigh*

Taking a loaf of bread from the table, she rises from her seat and wanders in the corridors, thinking and maybe scheming

I wonder if I could start a little cult of Zon Kuthon here. So much exquisite pain here... My god would love this place to death!

GM only:
How would you rule prozelitism attempts? Multiple Diplomacy rolls? Some Know-Religion rolls too?


Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae hisses and sits up on the edge of the pool. One hand grips the back of your head and presses you closer to her, her other hand caressing your ears.

"Yes. Right there..."She gasps. She gets wetter by the moment the longer you work your tongue.

You can practically feel her heartbeat in your mouth.

Brevka

Brevka's Knowledge Roll:
The mohawked half-orc, Naerox, has a group of three horizontal scars across his chest, with an inked tattoo of a lightning bolt bisecting them all. His markings look like those of the Stormscar tribe of Belkzen orcs.

The other half-orc, Jex, has a fetish mask carved in the shape of a howling warg with dark brown feathers crudely nailed into its top. It looks like a mask of the Howling Dogs.

Naerox grins and taps his mohawk. "It's a privilege for being so damn good in fighting."

"And magic." Jex snorts. "His music-magic, specifically."

"Still, though!" Naerox shoots Jex an annoyed look before returning to his chipper mood. "Been here for... what, five years? And our team is the REAL champion team, too." He beams with childish pride.
----------------------
Kaxatja

Sense Motive?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Kamala blinks a couple of times at you. "A bat-winged butterfly."

"You do know where it is, yes? Or who has it, at least?"
----------------------
Lyra'an

The drow glares back at the cell she's next to. Lounging inside is a smug-looking male drow with straight and pristine silver hair. He's drinking from a bottle of wine while resting his feet on the back of another male drow, who doesn't look nearly as enthusiastic as the man he's being a footstool for.

"...that's our team leader, Arcavato." The female grumbles. "Be thankful you haven't met him yet."
----------------------
Lilamma

Lilamma:
If you're speaking with them face to face, Diplomacy would work. If you're addressing a crowd, it'd be either Perform (Oratory) or Diplomacy.

As you wander outside of the ludus, a couple of male drow guards coming from the Temple of Nurgal see you and move to intercept you.

"Hey, you! You're not allowed outside of the ludus. Turn around and go back."


Anabel and Nathrae:
Encouraged by Nathrae's moans, Anabel buries her face in the drow's crotch, pushing her tongue as deep as it will go and quickening her pace to push her over the edge.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae gasps, her legs go rigid, and her entire body starts to tremble. Her inner walls quiver before contracting strongly as her peak overwhelms her. Her hands grip your hair tightly as she falls back to the Caldarium floor with quiet, rapid breaths.

She mumbles under her breath in Undercommon...

DC 15 Perception & Undercommon:
"Hail Our Lady in Shadow..."


Anabel and Nathrae:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Anabel can't quite catch what Nathrae mumbles, but based on the drow's physical reaction, it appears that she is quite satisfied with the shaman's ministrations. She crawls up out of the pool and lays beside Nathrae, propping her head up on an arm. "Well, then? Do we have an accord?"


Anabel & Nathrae:
The acolyte opens one of her lidded eyes slightly. "...almost."

"After all, I must contribute to this accord too." She sits up and scoots to the caldarium's wall, taking you by the hand and guiding you to sit in her lap.

Her mouth closes around your ear and she reaches around to your front, one hand gently kneading one of your breasts and her other hand sliding down your belly with reverence. You feel her tongue delicately tracing the curves and point of your ear with a practiced ease.


Anabel and Nathrae:
"By the spirits," Anabel breathes as Nathrae's mouth and hands work their magic. She closes her eyes in bliss, exulting in the sensations.


Anabel & Nathrae:
You feel Nathrae's smirk as she pulls away from your ear. The hand that was exploring your breasts slides up to the curve of your neck, while her other hand reaches your dripping flower and begins to trace your outer lips.

"Tell me what you want, darthiir." She whispers in your ear. It doesn't feel like a request--more like a command.

Her breasts press against your back.


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

"No....he definitely doesn't seem like the type I would enjoy meeting. It's a pleasure to meet you though, I'm Lyra'an." the khayal replies quietly. "Is he forcing you to stand here?"


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel arches her back and leans against Nathrae, squirming as the drow's fingers stimulate her. She enjoys the commanding tone in the other woman's voice.

"I want you to please me. I want you to use my body for your pleasure as well," she whispers. "Do with me as you like."


Lyra'an

"Name's Sabrae." The drow gladiatrix replies. "And yes, he forces me to mind the door while he hogs all of our team's rewards for himself."

"Not much I can do. He's a noble-born wretch--but his mother would have me flayed if something were to happen to him."

DC 15 Perception:
You notice that there's what looks like a patch of scar tissue on her left shoulder. It looks like a slave brand.

--------------------
Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae makes a growl of delight right in your ear. You feel her fingers start to rub your pleasure button--and her other hand begin to gently tighten around your neck. She carefully stretches her long legs past yours.

"Tap my thigh three times if you want me to stop." She whispers once more before her mouth kisses its way down the back of your neck. She lifts you a bit higher in her lap.

You can feel her dripping again.


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel nods in assent as Nathrae lifts her. The gentle choking only serves to heighten the buzzing arousal her other hand is providing. The small elf reaches up to squeeze her own breasts as she submits to the drow's ministrations.


Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae's fingers slide from your pleasure button to explore your inner walls, dexterously finding the spot behind your pearl. She strokes it with a tenderness you would not have thought characteristic of the drow, and with each stroke you feel her grip on your neck tighten ever so slightly. It's never enough to completely cut off your air supply, but by the spirits it makes every touch feel like bliss personified.

The acolyte chuckles in your ear. It's a wonderful, contralto sound. "Such a good little darthiir."

With a few more light touches of your hidden spot, she turns your head to face her and captures your mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel writhes in ecstasy and returns Nathrae's kiss with equal passion. She arches her back even more as she clenches down on the drow's fingers and her body shakes in a pleasant climax. She moans into the woman's mouth, hoping to maintain the liplock as long as possible.


Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae keeps her lips firmly locked with your own, her tongue entwining with and massaging yours. Her grip on your neck loosens a bit as she continues to stroke your hidden spot, drawing out your climax for as long as she can.


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

"Let me guess Sabrae, rich spoiled male role who fancies himself a fighter, decides to make a name for himself in the arena, and his house's Matron decides to assign her most capable slave to keep him alive." Lyra'an conjectures. "I saw your mark so I assume it's something like that." she says, idly raisin her hand so that her fingertips lightly touch the brand mark.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Lyra'an

"...you surmise correctly. Mostly." Sabrae says as she swats your hand away from her brand. "Her most capable... slave. And a few of his worthless hangers-on."

She glares past your shoulder, over to where the two males at the table are laughing and joking.


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7
Quote:

Naerox grins and taps his mohawk. "It's a privilege for being so damn good in fighting."

"And magic." Jex snorts. "His music-magic, specifically."

"Still, though!" Naerox shoots Jex an annoyed look before returning to his chipper mood. "Been here for... what, five years? And our team is the REAL champion team, too." He beams with childish pride.

"I'll jusht have to prove myshelf on the shandsh more then."

Hmmp. Five years. Practically a lifetime. Do they bring favored slaves back from the dead? Or are orcs just not funny to watch die to unkillable beasts?

"What elshe to the championsh get Ashide from keeping your livezh?"


Brevka

"The champions?" Naerox grins like a fool. "Only the best food, the best cell, the best--"

Jex scoffs and gets up from his stretches. "It's a gilded cage. Yes, we're pampered, but we're still on a leash. And the only way to escape the cage is to die in the arena."

Naerox looks at Jex with a disheartened expression. "It's not THAT bad--"

"It is." The masked half-orc's reply is uncomfortably blunt. "And if you think otherwise, you have never known what freedom is."


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel rides on Nathrae's fingers for as long as she can bear, but eventually she pulls away with a squeak and lies on the floor, panting heavily. "You're pretty good at that," she says with a laugh.


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Looking over at the other two that drew Sabrae's glare she shakes her head. "Doesn't sound like you fit in with these bastards at all."


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

No problem boss.. was just using my legs while I still got them.Can't blame a girl for that, no? I'm sure with vigilant guards like you there is no escape possible... Not that I'll try to run away, I'm quite fine here: people hurt me, beat me, and try to maim or kill me regulary, so it's heaven to me. But just as an information, what is done to slaves who try to escape? What is their punishment?

Lilamma eyes gleam with envy and vice as she tries to get some (juicy and gory) details out of the guards mouth

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

She hadn't asked her captors. Best not to hope for freedom. They could always dangle it on a string for her later.

Brevka wasn't here to take sides, but it was still Jex she turned towards when she asked, "Hmmp. They don't uzhe hope azh a lash?"


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Kaxatja's face freezes, and she stands quickly on her thin, high legs, towering over Kamala.

"I cannot say. You seek me, and my aid. Twice. I ask you do not return a third time. May you find your patron's honor on the sand."

With that the drider climbs back into her nest.

Unless Kamala tries something...


Kaxatja

Kamala sighs. "...very well."

She turns and leaves your cell.

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

---------------------
Lilamma

The two guards who approach you promptly stop, looking rather disarmed by your... enthusiasm.

"Depends on how often they try. Usually, they're whipped half to death for their first offence. Second time's when they start getting more creative." One answers, his tone guarded.
---------------------
Brevka

"A leash?" Jex seems momentarily confused by your speech. "...not that I know of. Oh, there's always rumours that a favoured gladiator or their team has been allowed to leave Zirnakaynin once they've achieved enough victories. But they're just rumours--no solid proof."

DC 24 Perception:
As you're conversing with the half-orcs, you think you see the dark form of Kamala sneaking into Lilamma's cell.

---------------------
Lyra'an

"Of course not. I actually know how to fight."

Sabrae is about to continue when the sound of glass breaking comes from within the cell, along with a high-pitched yelp of pain.

"Oh, my. Another shoddy wine bottle." A posh, slightly nasally voice comes from inside. "Girl, fetch me another bottle. And do be quick about it, would you? My throat is getting parched."

You see Sabrae's fists tighten hard enough to crush coal into diamonds.
---------------------

Anabel & Nathrae:
The acolyte smirks as she watches you writhe on the floor. "Of course I am. What sort of drow do you take me for?"

She rises and starts to walk over to her piled-up robes, taking her time changing into them.

DC 15 Perception:
As she's putting her robes back on, you see something tucked within their folds. It's definitely not one of Nurgal's holy symbols.


Anabel and Nathrae:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Anabel walks over to Nathrae and wraps her arms around her. She slides a hand into the drow's robes and pulls forth what is hidden there. "The sort of drow with more secrets than she lets on, it would seem," the shaman says playfully.


Anabel & Nathrae:
Your hand slides into her robes, and as you take hold of the object hidden within, Nathrae's hand suddenly catches yours. The warmth in her eyes is gone, replaced by a stony stare.

The temperature of the air in the caldarium seems to drop by a couple of degrees.

"...you learn quickly." She withdraws your hand from her robes--but doesn't make a move to take the object out of your hand.

In your hand is a small metal token in the shape of the full moon, with a crown of thorns on top and a pair of smirking lips in its centre.

DC 15 Knowledge (Religion):
This appears to be a holy symbol of Nocticula... but with a few additions.


Also, Lyra'an, you can make the Perception roll I mentioned in Brevka's section.


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Are you sure you'll take the blame if something happened to him....in the arena?" Lyra'an asks, almost innocently. "I should go before you end up in trouble. If you ever feel the need to vent.....or blow off steam, cme find me."


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel studies the token curiously, its meaning lost on her. She looks up at the drow. "Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me. We have an accord, remember? I'm not sure who this symbol represents, but I'm fairly certain it's not Nurgal. I'm curious to know more, but I won't force you to elaborate if you'd rather not."


Lyra'an

Lyra'an wrote:
"Are you sure you'll take the blame if something happened to him....in the arena?"

"I'm certain his mother would be apoplectic. If he dies outside the arena, though..." Sabrae trails off in thought.

Lyra'an wrote:
"I should go before you end up in trouble. If you ever feel the need to vent.....or blow off steam, come find me."

"...I'll be sure to remember that." Sabrae replies before skulking off to the kitchens.

--------------------
Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae slides the symbol out of your hand, her cold stare lightening somewhat. She studies your face for a moment or two.

"...if you and your team survive these coming weeks, I'll tell you more. But for now, you need to prepare." She sighs. "Alaunirra's been entertaining a couple of offers from other noble houses--and I think she's settled on one for you all."

"It will involve doing harm to possibly innocent people." She says with an undercurrent of disgust in her voice.


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel takes a deep breath and nods. " hope it does not come to that, but if so, I will do what I can to lessen the pain we are forced to inflict. Thank you, Nathrae. Truly. I. I get the feeling that you do not belong here among your vile brethren. Perhaps, if we both survive, I might lead you on a better path than the one currently before you." The elf stretches on her tiptoes and gently kisses the drow's lips. "And if you know of others like you, please direct me to them that we might gather more allies to our cause."


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

Even a nat-20's not hitting that Perception!

"Sho what do they do to the poor foolsh who try to eshcape?"


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

and I'm sure after the second time there is no need for a third time… So what kind of punishment is delivered on the second time? Something painful I guess, and probably public to set an exemple for any would-be escapee? Better to kill as painfully as possible one slave than to risk to loss a bunch of them, I guess

It seems that Lilamma is quite excited, for a lack of better term, at the idea


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

With a sigh, Lyra'an heads back the way she came, looking to see if anyone else was about.


Anabel & Nathrae:
The drow doesn't react to your kiss, remaining still.

"...that'd be easier said than done." She moves to gather up your clothes.


------------------------
Brevka

"They lash them the first time. Second time, they try to come up with something new. Third time, they arrange for the ludus champion to execute them in an arena match." Jex growls. "Nargos relishes such an opportunity."
------------------------
Lilamma

The guards look at each other before turning back to you. "...usually. Last year the favoured punishment for second offences was a public flaying. Year before that, they were paralyzed and covered in thousands of little spiders. Not sure what that b!*#$ Alaunirra is going to come up with this year."

"She doesn't believe in third chances--a third offence will result in you dying to our champion in the arena."
------------------------
Lyra'an

As you turn to leave, you notice Kamala emerging from Lilamma's cell, looking angry and anxious.


Anabel and Nathrae:
"Most things worth doing are not easily achieved," Anabel agrees. She dresses in her scant bits of clothing and follows Nathrae out. The mongoose returns from wherever it had been hiding and climbs back onto her shoulder.


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

So the first one's not that bad.

I suppose a maimed gladiator's not worth keeping.

Brevka shook her head ruefully. "When all that shurrounsh ush izh endlesh cavernzh... Where would they even run to?"


Brevka

Jex snorts. "Some believe that a passage exists back to the surface within Zirnakaynin's environs."

"Hmph. Delusional."
----------------------

Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae leans in to whisper into your ear before you leave the Caldarium.

"Return from your assignment alive tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do to... make things a little easier."


----------------------
Lyra'an

You see Anabel emerging from the baths with Nathrae in tow. The priestess turns and leaves the ludus, leaving the surface elf alone.
----------------------
Lilamma

Anything for the guards?


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

If they dont give any new juicy tidbits of information Lilamma will go back


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

Brevka finishes her set with a clatter of metal on metal and sits back up, a thin sheen of perspiration glistening in place of her competition oils.

"I'm sure a lot of foolsh have died that way. Running off into the dark with no plan, and no friendsh."

She looked at Jex hard, unsmiling. "I'd never try to escape like that."

With a lingering look of jealousy at Naerox's hair, she stood. "I'll leave you both to your work. I hope to meet again, here; godsh favor your bladesh when you nexht take to the shandsh."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 Tossing in an improve attitude roll for the course of the conversation: -6 if they're not capable of being attracted to Brevka.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Wait...somebody could be not attracted to Tushky Shpyshe?


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 7/7

So glad that her lisp is an affectation so that I can drop it if it annoys me (or others) too much :-p


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Itsh ok, all good here...


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Approaching Anabel with a grin as Nathrae leaves, Lyra'an looks at the elf. "Well you certainly look.....satisfied."

SENSE MOTIVE: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Anabel blushes as Lyra'an approaches. "Yes, well... Nathrae and I have reached a mutually satisfactory agreement. If I am to be a prisoner here, I don't see why my stay should have to be an altogether unpleasant one."

301 to 350 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zirnakaynin: Blood and Darkness: The Gladiatrix Saga Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.