Zirnakaynin: Blood and Darkness: The Gladiatrix Saga

Game Master Dragoncat

A campaign set in the drow city of Zirnakaynin, following a band of gladiators as they fight their way to gold, glory and the promise of freedom.

Performance Combat Rules
Maps!

CROWD ATTITUDES!
Anabel: Indifferent
Brevka: Helpful
Kaxatja: Friendly
Lilamma: Friendly
Lyra'an: Helpful

VICTORY POINTS: 2

Current Date: Starday, 7th of Sarenith, 4705 AR


251 to 300 of 359 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

Lilamma gets to the next trial, hoping she'll get some occasions to hurt herself.

Magic wasn't everything to our fight. I had to use it to cause as much damage as I could.That was the art of it.


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 3/7

What makes it a moon spider? Is that something like what happened to Legs?

These thoughts occupied Brevka for perhaps a moment too long while Kaxatja began the battle. Doesn't seem like she's concerned. Not particularly interested in being poisoned, Brevka ambled forward with a brutal if poorly aimed slash.

Falchion (Rage,PA): 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 11
Slashing: 2d4 + 7 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 + 3 + 3 = 18


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Stuck now in close combat, Kaxatja throws everything into ending the fight.

Unghhh!!!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 [+2 more if she succeeded in setting up a flank last round...]
Kpfishh!!: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Lilamma

The course you've been directed to appears to have been put together in a hurry--it's a straight line consisting of a set of sturdy-looking wooden hurdles, a ladder leading up to series of three wooden platforms set up over a pit of blunted spikes, and capped off with a tall climbing wall that reaches down to the arena floor. The nearby trainer looks much like a drow, but her hair has black highlights and her ears aren't as pointed--you'd surmise she's only half-drow.

"Lilamma." The trainer nods at you. "A pleasure."

"I know this course isn't of the quality you're used to, but it should fulfill its purpose all the same. Get over the hurdles, across the platforms without hitting the spikes, and over the wall. Do it fast enough and I reckon you'll be off for the day."

"Or, knowing you, you'll be intentionally taking a few falls on those spikes." She gives the blunted spikes a frown.

The course consists of three checks: a DC 15 Acrobatics or Climb check to get over the hurdles, a DC 15 Acrobatics check to traverse the platforms (with 1d6 nonlethal damage if you fall and need to start over), and a final DC 15 Climb check to get over the climbing wall.
-----------------------
Brevka & Kaxatja

Brevka races in and swings at the spider, but her haste causes her to overextend. The spider hops aside, letting the wild blow crash into the dirt.

Kaxatja's stab doesn't go much better as the spider catches the trident in its mandibles before biting at her again.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

This time, it manages to bite down hard on Kaxatja's sword-arm.

Kaxatja, please give me a DC 15 Fortitude Save. Failure inflicts 1d3 ⇒ 1 points of STR damage.

Brevka is up!


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

DC 15 acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
DC 15 acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
DC 15 acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Lilamma easily get over the hurdles, jumps over the spikes, and nearly, so nearly climbs over the wall at first try

Not sure if I must start from the beginning again or if I must only roll for the wall?


Roll for the wall. And it's a Climb roll, incidentally.

Lilamma

The trainer watches you move with interest, her expression turning stony when your first attempt at climbing the wall ends in failure.


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

Silly me!

climb, untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
climb, untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
climb, untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

I'm not hurt.. yet!

Maybe Lilamma is unlucky. Maybe she fails on purpose. But she finally manages to overcome the last obstacle, after a few tries


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 3/7

Eyes flashing with the same silvery energy that flickers along her mighty frame, Brevka piles into the spider, hacking away with her falchion like an oversize cleaver!

Falchion (Rage, PA, Flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 - 1 + 2 = 18
Slashing: 2d4 + 7 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 + 3 + 3 = 18


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Lyra'an flashes Anabel a look, which could easily be an assessment of her shooting, but carries a deeper meaning.

Bluff to convey hidden message: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Hidden message:
'This isn't personal.'

Taking a deep breath, she lifts her bow and fires at the elf.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Fortitude, DC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Kaxatja’s cheeks pinch as she sneers in pain. Thankfully her own arachnid blood prevents the drideress from suffering any ill effects from the injected poison.

Waiting to see if Brevka killed the moon spider before posting further...


Brevka & Kaxatja

Brevka's strike hews the spider in half, spraying ichor everywhere.

Combat over!

Corazen claps his hands. "Well struck."
-------------------
Lilamma

The trainer nods at you once you finish climbing the obstacle course wall. "Good enough."

"On your way." She waves you off.
-------------------
Anabel & Lyra'an

Erevas pales and starts trying to dodge again.

Dodge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Dodge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Dodge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Dodge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Dodge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

This time, he twists and contorts his body in all manner of uncomfortable ways, trying to dodge Lyra'an's shots. He takes a couple of hits to the gut and the chest, but they're not enough to bring him down again.

He falls to his knees, wheezing as the acolyte approaches to heal him again.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Some of his bruises heal, but the acolyte no longer seems inclined to fix him.

"Right--that'll be all." The trainer claps her hands once and puts her crossbows away with a final twirl. "Still reckon the darthiir won that one--she dropped him with a good shot."

"That'll be all. Erevas! You're picking up the arrows and putting the targets away."


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 3/7

Brevka quickly wipes her blade against the hairs on the spider's hide, and gives Corazen a clenched salute.

"Thank you, Doctore."


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

"That she did." Lyra'an replies with a chuckle. "I guess I should stick to knives."


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Kaxatja stares at the cloven spider, it’s vital juice spread over her own arachnid parts. The drideress spares not a thought for its death.

Strange that I am arachnid, but share no empathy or fellow feeling with this dismembered beast. Yet, perhaps, in time I will. What am I? Do I spare these thoughts in vain? Likely. Best be sure not to write a poem about it. That way madness lies. And, in distraction, a death, here on the sands.

”Well struck Brevka.” Kaxatja offers with all the personality she can muster. Which, it must be said, isn’t much.

Still, for the first time, Kaxatja seems relaxed. She saunters away, then stands on her many legs, arms folded, weapons stowed. Watching the other trainers, combatants, runners, fighters. And occasionally, she looks at the walls, and far above, the roof. As if assessing....something.


Anabel gives Lyra'an a slight nod, relieved that Erevas didn't take too much more of a beating. She looks to the trainer with slight irritation. "Is that all for today? Or is there more you would have us do?"


Finally have a chance to post.

Anabel & Lyra'an

"Yeah, yeah. On your way." The trainer waves you off.
-----------------
Brevka & Kaxatja

Corazen nods. "That will be all for today. Back to the ludus with you."


Once dismissed, Anabel lingers in the entryway to the gladiators' quarters until Erevas finishes his task. "Are you okay? I hope we didn't hurt you too badly," she says to him.


Anabel

Erevas looks quite exhausted when he finally finishes gathering up the arrows and putting away the archery targets.

"...I'll live." He groans. "It's better than the 'Princess' blade, at least."


The shaman lightly touches the elf's bruises, using her magic to finish healing them if necessary.

Cast cure light wounds if Erevas is not at full health.

Afterwards, she lowers her voice. "I mean to begin my mission of change soon. Help me select a likely target?"


Anabel

Erevas winces and looks over at the imperious-looking Nathrae. "...she's been spending time with the half-orc and the shadow-born. She might be willing to hear you out... or she's playing some sort of long con..."


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 3/7

A fear that hadn't found her when facing off against a venomous beast or an undead thing clenched at Brevka's vitals.

That's it? No. This day was too easy. Runt had to shoot her toy, but where was our torment?

No. No we aren't here just to be tormented. They might only want to test our war-mettle today. Don't borrow tomorrow's troubles.

She wasn't hungry, and she hadn't been worked hard enough to feel the need for another bath so soon.

Didn't one of them mention some sort of 'gymnasium?' I don't need to kill anything else, but there has to be some other way to work up a sweat...


Anabel thanks Erevas before making her way to Nathrae. She looks up at the taller woman. "I require an attendant today. You will accompany me to the baths," she says in her best authoritative voice.


Anabel, please give me a Diplomacy check.


Diplomacy vs Elves: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


...yeah, that'll do. :)

Anabel

When you approach Nathrae, you notice that she has a very uncanny resemblance to the archery trainer.

The acolyte turns her head towards you, her eyes briefly narrowing before you speak. Your authoritative tone surprises her, causing her normally stoic bearing to recede.

"...of course." She straightens her robes and begins to walk towards the tunnel leading back to the ludus.


Anabel leads Nathrae to the Caldarium. The petite elf swiftly divests herself of her breast band and loincloth and slips into the warm water with a sigh. Her mongoose scampers off and disappears somewhere in a steamy corner of the room. "My back and arms are sore. Massage them, please," she says in a gentler tone than before.

Eyes half-lidded, she continues to speak to Nathrae. "Tell me about yourself. How long have you worked in this arena? Do you enjoy what you do?"


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Finished for the day, and with Anabel apparently appropriating Nathrae for the evening, Lyra'an wanders around a bit


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Kaxatja merely nods to Corazen and after disposing of the tools of her trade ambles arachnidically back to her cell. She climbs into her nest, curls up and closes her eyes. But she does not sleep. She searches the far recesses of her mind, trying to tie memories to feelings, names to faces and places to her heart.


Alright, I'm back! Thank you for your patience!

Anabel

Nathrae follows suit, slipping out of her Nergalite robes and into the steaming water behind you. Her hands start working on your back with a practiced sureness.

"...been working here for about three years now. Can't complain." She shrugs in response to your question. "Haven't gotten used to Nergal's blinding light yet."

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

DC 21 Sense Motive:
Nathrae doesn't sound at all enthused about working for House Volatexia. And especially not about serving Nergal.

---------------
Brevka

When you return to the ludus after returning your arms, you notice that the cage the trainees were kept in on the western end of the ludus has been fitted with what looks like strength training equipment. A couple of barbells and benches are set up within, along with a chin-up bar and a couple of mats.

Two of the orcish team are working out there now--one male half-orc with a black mohawk and a leather drum next to him as he bench-presses one of the barbells, and another male half-orc with messy brown hair doing stretches on one of the mats. A strange-looking fetish mask is lying next to him on the mat.
---------------
Lyra'an

As you wander about the ludus, you see the archery trainer lingering around the kitchen area, conversing with one of the kitchen staff. She's still twirling one of her hand crossbows--at this point, it's starting to look like a tic of hers.

Another female drow is lingering outside of one of the cells on the southern wall. Her platinum-blonde hair is kept in an undercut style sweeping off the side of her head. She's alternating between glowering at the inside of the cell and glowering at the rest of the ludus. Her arms and legs are wiry, corded muscle.
----------------
Kaxatja

As you rest for a while, you feel a shadow fall across your doorway again.

"...are you awake?" It's Kamala's voice.
----------------
Lilamma

When you return to the ludus, you notice Mordak sitting with another male drow at one of the dining tables. The two of them are talking, occasionally breaking into laughter.


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Anabel finds it hard to get a good read on Nathrae as the drow massages her back. "I do find it a bit odd that a house of Darklands-dwelling drow would worship a fiend with the sun as part of his portfolio. Nurgal's light is harsh, but there are other sources of illumination that are kindler and gentler."

The shaman pauses for a moment before continuing. "Do you serve by choice or are you indentured?"


Anabel

Anabel wrote:
"I do find it a bit odd that a house of Darklands-dwelling drow would worship a fiend with the sun as part of his portfolio. Nurgal's light is harsh, but there are other sources of illumination that are kindler and gentler."

"For them, it's a challenge. And challenges are meant to be overcome." Nathrae responds. She moves on to rub your arms.

Anabel wrote:
"Do you serve by choice or are you indentured?"

The acolyte pauses.

"...I serve by choice."

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

DC 15 Sense Motive:
You get the impression that Nathrae is being truthful--but not of serving Nurgal.

Glancing back at her, you notice that she bears a striking resemblance to the archery trainer.


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

This time, Anabel picks up on Nathrae's hesitation. She allows herself a slight smile and silently thanks Erevas for pointing her in the right direction.

"You look an awful lot like the woman who was training us in archery earlier. There is some familial relation, yes? Sister or cousin, perhaps?"


Anabel

"Johysis?" The acolyte asks. "Yes. She's my twin."

"Not as faithful, but more... well, outgoing, I suppose."


"I see. So you choose to be here because of her, then?" Anabel asks.


Anabel

"...yes." Nathrae's tone turns uncertain.

"Is that why you came here?" She asks. "A sibling?"


"No, that's not it. I was, uh, just out exploring the Darklands out of curiosity. Bad luck that a patrol of your people happened upon me and took me into custody." Anabel tries to conceal the truth but is not very skilled at deception.

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Anabel

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Nathrae doesn't say anything--she just arches a skeptical eyebrow at you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The petite elf changes the subject. "At any rate, just because I'm a prisoner here doesn't mean I have to live like one. Perhaps we can make each other's lives a little bit easier? If there's something I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. You massage my back, and I'll massage yours."

Anabel turns around then and smiles up at Nathrae.


Female Tiefling (Kiton Born) Skald 1 Init +2 Hp 10/10 AC 17 T 14 FF 15 Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +1 Spd 30 DR 2/Silver Perc +3 Pic

Lilamma gets some rest, some food and drinks, listening to the banter and laughs

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Female Half-Orc Primal Spelleater 1 | HP 14/14(16) | AC 15 (13), T 11 (9), FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +7(9), Ref +3, Will +4(6) | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | Performance Combat +5 | Rage Rounds 3/7

Without noticing Brevka curls her lips as she approaches the pair. Before making any move towards their weights, or stepping within arm's reach of either warrior, she squares off, hands resting easily by her side, though of course there was no blade there to grab.

At least I don't have the Empty Hands painted 'cross my chest for this.

Orcish
"Izh thish plashe yourzh only? I shpill enough blood on the shandsh, and a few ironsh aren't worth more. Unlesh bloodoath bindsh you to fight a Gutshpear." Her eyes flicked from orc to orc. "Or if your pride demandsh it."


Female Neutral Drider HP 11/11 | AC: 14/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +3; Ref: +1; Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Per +6 ; SM: +2 | Spd 40 ft. , Climb 20 ft.| CMB: +2 CMD 13 (+25 vs. trip) | Darkvision 60ft | Performance Combat +6

Kaxatja stirs. She stretches her arms out languidly.

"I am awake. Sit, please. " she says, clambering down out of her nest.

"I am afraid I can't offer you anything..to eat or drink. The accommodation is somewhat lacking."

The drider stares at the woman opposite, and lowers herself to the ground.

"Twice now you darken my doorway. What is it that you seek from me?"


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Intrigued by the archery trainer’s striking resemblance to Nathrae, Lyra'an keeps and eye on her, though she avoids interrupting her conversation.

Seeing the other well muscled drow woman glaring so furiously, her curiousity gets the better of her as she approaches.


Anabel

Nathrae looks you up and down as you turn to face her.

"...perhaps." She adds with a slight smile.
-----------------
Lilamma

You can clearly hear the conversation Mordak is having with his buddy.

The gist of their conversation is that Mordak is joking with his buddy about things he'd love to do to one of the slaves--it sounds like they're joking about Erevas. They involve flaying his skin off.
-----------------
Brevka

The bench-pressing half-orc puts his barbell back up and sits up to face you. "Eh?"

"Oh, certainly not." He smiles and speaks, his voice free of a lisp. A pair of small tusks protrude above his lower lip. "Ya need a spotter?"

The fetish-mask half-orc rolls his eyes. "You always gotta be this friendly, Naerox?"

"Well, it can't hurt, Jex." The mohawked half-orc replies, getting up off the bench.
-----------------
Kaxatja

Kamala glances around your cell. "I... appear to have lost something of mine. A small token."

"I think I lost it during that exhibition match. Did you happen to pick it up?"
-----------------
Lyra'an

The female drow's glare softens for a moment before sizing you up.

Her fingers make a few fluid gestures. Her eyebrow arches at you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Anabel notices Nathrae's eyes appraising her and she thrusts her chest out slightly to give her a better view. "Perhaps? How noncommittal of you," she teases. "If you want something, you have to reach out and take it."


Anabel

Nathrae looks down at your breasts. Her tongue briefly pokes out and runs across her lips before she looks you in the eyes again.

"...well, when you put it that way, you make a compelling case." Her tone is a bit warmer than it was before.

"So far, I've only done things for you. I'm curious as to what you can do for me."

She leans in and licks the tip of your ear.


Anabel and Nathrae:
Anabel shivers as Nathrae's tongue tickles her ear. "Well, allow me to demonstrate what I have to offer..."

She bids the drow to sit on the edge of the pool. Then she moves forward and gently pushes Nathrae's legs apart, kissing up and down her thighs.


Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae pulls herself up to the edge of the steaming pool, watching you intently.

When you start kissing her, she leans back a bit to give you some more room to work.


Female Fetchling Knifemaster 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 16 (14), T 14 (12), FF 12(10) | CMD 14 | Fort +1 Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +10 | Perc +4 | SA +1d8

Quite familiar with the little intricacies of communication among drow, Lyra'an notes her cues as she smiles warmly. "Good evening mistress, might I help you with something?"

sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Anabel and Nathrae:
Encouraged by her movements, the petite elf trails her kisses up the drow's legs and to her waiting honeypot. She gently licks the outside of it, teasing the larger woman.


Lyra'an

Lyra'an's Sense Motive:
You get the impression that something is bothering her. She keeps glancing inside the cell next to her, quietly seething.

The drow woman pauses as you address her. She blinks a couple of times, her eyes darting between your own and the ludus' stone floor.

"...don't know. Haven't seen you around much before." She whispers.
---------------------

Anabel & Nathrae:
Nathrae gives a little chuckle as you tease her. You feel her legs cross behind your back. "Mmm. Liking what I'm seeing so far."

251 to 300 of 359 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zirnakaynin: Blood and Darkness: The Gladiatrix Saga Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.