PbP Gameday - #6-10 Wounded Wisp - GM NOWRUZ

Game Master noral

SLIDES


101 to 121 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

female Human cleric 1, HP 12/12, AC/T/FF 19/11/18, F +3, R +2, W +5, Init +1, Perc +3

know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6might be a longshot, but can't hurt to try...

No...not a blessed thing,m unfortunately...


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

GM Screen:
1d4 ⇒ 3

Some of the details left behind by Selmius Foster help lead you more specifically to the burial site of Arkath in a graveyard adjoining a mid-sized church. The gate to this small necropolis lies open, and a single attendant patrols the grounds, though he hasn't seen you yet. You know that the Stonemason's tomb lies somewhere in this graveyard, but not specifically which mausoleum, yet.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMD: 15 (12 Fl) | F: +1, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Str damage: 5 (-2 penalty)

Is there a chance to rest and recover some of the STR damage Nonalwe took, or is this all the same day?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Same day I'm afraid

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 15 (T:15 F:12) | CMD: 14 (11 Fl) | F: +0, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Enter the church to see if there is a publicly available ledger which points to the location of Arkath's tomb.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The church is currently locked up tight. Though you could break in or ask the groundskeeper...

Silver Crusade

chaotic good half-orc Shifter 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 17 | F: 4, R: 4, W: 1 | Init: 2 | Perc: 5 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Lycanthropic Aspect 3/4 | Reroll 0/1

Koruda waits for someone less "scary" looking to talk to the groundskeeper.

Dark Archive

Male CN Sylph Wizard 1 | HP 4/7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Feather Fall 1/day | Spells: 1st 1/1 2nd 1/1 3rd 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gali sends his familiar, a hawk called Bloodwing, into the air to look for the groundskeeper, but also on the chance of spotting any obvious giveaways providing the location of the tomb.

Using Bloodwing's perception:

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The groundskeeper is far from hidden and is easily found, unfortunately, Bloodwing is unable to quickly spy any signs from the air...

Grand Lodge

Female NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMD: 15 (12 Fl) | F: +1, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Str damage: 5 (-2 penalty)

Nonalwe finds the groundskeeper. "We're trying to find a specific tomb; can you help? 'Arkath' is the name we're looking for."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The graveyard's warden greets you with a slow, deliberate nod. "Greetings child. I would be happy to lead you to the tomb of your... loved one?"

As he inquires, he begins a slow meandering path towards one of the mausoleums at the edge of the yard.

Dark Archive

Male CN Sylph Wizard 1 | HP 4/7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Feather Fall 1/day | Spells: 1st 1/1 2nd 1/1 3rd 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Let's call it a friend of the (extended) family."

Gali eyes the groundskeeper as he follows him, just to make sure he looks like a groundskeeper.

"Have you worked these grounds long? I mean, you would know if there was anything untoward happening around here, yes?"


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Go ahead and toss a Sense Motive check, or a Knowledge (religion) check if you're feeling suspicious ;-)

"Hmmm... long by some standards, I suppose. Haven't seen anything that I'd consider untoward, either." He peers curiously at your rather eclectic group.

"Why exactly is it that you need to see this Arkath's tomb?"

As he's continued the walk he's brought you to the front of a mausoleum which in fine carving bears the name of Arkath...

Grand Lodge

female Human cleric 1, HP 12/12, AC/T/FF 19/11/18, F +3, R +2, W +5, Init +1, Perc +3

know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

Female NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMD: 15 (12 Fl) | F: +1, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Str damage: 5 (-2 penalty)

"It'd bore you. We're... ahh... enthusiasts from a local... ahh... historical society." Nonalwe, barely used to a city like Absalom, has to dig in her mind for just the terms to use to support this bluff. That was awkward... She looks to the other Pathfinders for aid with that fumbling bluff.

Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13

The Exchange

Ragebred Skinwalker Brawler 1 AC17 (T12,FF15) CMD 17| HP 13/13| F +4 R +4 W +1 | Init +2, Perc +7, Sense Motive +1 |

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Ah, I see, we want to make sure he doesn't follow our path" Wesley winks as he mumbles this to Koruda.

Silver Crusade

chaotic good half-orc Shifter 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 17 | F: 4, R: 4, W: 1 | Init: 2 | Perc: 5 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Lycanthropic Aspect 3/4 | Reroll 0/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"We're solving a mystery. Looking for clues. Clues in tomb."

Dark Archive

Male CN Sylph Wizard 1 | HP 4/7 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Feather Fall 1/day | Spells: 1st 1/1 2nd 1/1 3rd 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"What they said."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The groundskeeper's face slowly drops, "I'm sorry, I fail to see why historical enthusiasm in this case means grave robbing should be acceptable or...

"Oh by the First Vault, are you Pathfinders?!"

He sighs heavily, toying with a large key. "How certain are you that you really need to see this tomb?"

Carlin, between the priest's symbol and oath, you recognize him as a servant of Abadar, god of cities, law, merchants, and wealth. He's likely to have at least some kind of transactional nature to earning his favor.

Koruda, you get the sense that he's not entirely opposed to allowing you to search, but he hasn't heard a sufficiently good reason yet.

Grand Lodge

female Human cleric 1, HP 12/12, AC/T/FF 19/11/18, F +3, R +2, W +5, Init +1, Perc +3

My good man, I see we need to have a show if good faith. What could we do for you? One good deed deserves to be returned....or repaid, as it were. A donation to the church in your name perhaps? Carlin says, reaching for her coinpurse.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

"A donation should do quite nicely. Say 20 crowns?"

101 to 121 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP Gameday - #6-10 Wounded Wisp - GM NOWRUZ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.