Gameday VIII: GM Nine-Tuiles's Consortium Compact (Inactive)

Game Master VixieMoondew

Slides!


101 to 150 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Consortium Compact Slides

"Just try not to do any damage you can't undo," says Delroya, "Remember, this warehouse is Kortos property, not Aspis. But at the end of the day, it's more important to make sure this drug doesn't leave this warehouse, so as long as it's still got four walls and a roof when you're done with it..."

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

"Mmmmm. Yes, Pete, sabotage. Weaken that platform we should. And after the Kortos visit, block all entrances but one so as to funnel the Aspis into an ambush.

I know how to use those tools."

Gnoda has the Breadth of Experience feat and is thus trained in all Professions, including carpentry - still only a +3 bonus including masterwork tools, but it's something.


Consortium Compact Slides

Sabotaging the platform looks like it might take a while; anyone who wants to take part, please roll me a DC15 Craft (traps) check (keeping in mind that this can be made untrained and also the bonus from using masterwork tools). If I get multiple successes here or Aid Another goes 5 over the DC, I'll shorten the total time it takes. Anyone who would rather leave this to the handier members of the party, please feel free to let me know what you're doing to prepare.

Also, let me know how you mean to barricade the entrances; you've got options!

As a quick reminder, Delroya said you have "several" hours.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

Talriss takes the Black Adder venom. "Mmmmm my specialty." She hides it up her sleeve. "The bear traps would be useful as well. I can lay my own venom upon them." She offers.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Craft (traps), aid another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Jezu helps out with the platform.

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

"Let's block one of the doors? I can help move boxes"

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

"Alright..."

Craft - aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Pete starts to help Gnoda but quickly becomes distracted by the sounds of the sliding crates, hopping down mid-task.

"Hmm, what's in that one? Looks shiny!"

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

craft traps, tools, aid: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 21

After working on the platform, Gnoda uses the tools and any spare wood lying around (or perhaps a broken up crate) to nail shut the doors into the main warehouse area (except for the large main door).

profession (carpenter), tools, take 10: 10 + 1 + 2 = 13

"Mmmm. What shall we tell the Kortos agents when they arrive?"


Consortium Compact Slides

Successes!

It's sweaty work, and between the odor of the harbor and your own building BO, it's swiftly becoming smelly work as well.

That being said, in three hours' time the lot of you have managed to rig the platform to the point where more than one person's weight will probably cause it to fall. Doors are either barricaded via heavy boxes or via planks of wood, and Jezu's handiwork has made the main entrance a pain to get through with any sort of speed.

There's still no sign of the coming agents; you may have time to do additional work, come up with a game plan, or you can simply wait for the agents to arrive.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu smiles at the work they've done.

"Good job, everybody! Now, I have an idea...."

Jezu would like to build a 'fort' of sorts out of some of the crates, making a wall around the front entrance. there should be some holes in the walls for ranged attackers to shoot then duck back for cover.
Is this possible with the remaining amount of crates?


Consortium Compact Slides

No shortage of crates—that said, they are almost universally heavy. Moving 5ft of crates 5ft takes 10 minutes per person, or 10ft with a DC20 STR check. I don’t think it would be especially difficult to make them into, say, Improved Cover (a la arrow slits) as opposed to a full wall.

Sovereign Court

Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

I am all for this because I like creative ideas with this scenario. My strength would not be able to do the DC20, so I can attempt to aid or go for the 10 minutes route.

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

Marutson helps move some boxes.

STR: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

STR: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

it's not Friday the 13th even

"Talriss it's easy just use your shoulders"

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu helps push some.

STR: 1d20 ⇒ 1

lol

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

Pete moves some boxes at the direction of others, just happy to be making friends in this grand Society that accepted him.

Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"So stab Aspis, but no Kortos? Or was it stab them Kortos and parlay with them Aspis?"


Consortium Compact Slides

It's a few minutes' work, but the four of you manage to pile boxes in such a way that you have convenient gaps to fire and talk through-- despite Jezu having dropped a heavy crate. There's the sound of something shattering inside.

Sounds expensive!

However, you don't have time to check it out as you hear the telltale sound of a key in a lock and muffled voices on the other side, thankfully from the main entrance.

The doors slide open, and a half-elf pokes her head in for a moment. "Looks like they fortified," she mumbles, as a well-armored human woman pushes past her.

"Show yourselves!" he shouts with an air of authority; a wooden kite shield rests on one arm, and his other arm is on the hilt of his sheathed sword.

Behind him, two men lean to look into the building; one simply-dressed, the other in scale mail.

Sovereign Court

Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

"It's about time you showed up. Do you have any idea how much trouble your little crew is in?!" Talriss steps out and feigns her own authority. "Both behind schedule AND the shipment is missing. Exactly what do you have to say for this gross negligence?!" She shouts and stomps her foot.
Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
4 Star GM Refill: 1d20 + 4 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 9 = 21
Disguise as a Consortium Agent: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 4 = 16

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

Pete stands, jaw agape, eyes darting from the newcomers to Talriss and back.

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

"Mmmm. Yes, time is money! We'll be seeking compensation of course."

Gnoda shakes his head and tuts loudly.

bluff, aid Talriss: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Consortium Compact Slides

GM doing math noises

The well-armored woman looks quite confused.

"Our crew? We just got here, lady. Ma'am. We heard that there was some bungling and came to check out the warehouse. Why are you here...?"

"And how did you get in?" pipes the half-elf. "Looks like someone prepped this place for a siege." She tilts her head this way and that, investigating the (boarded and barricaded) doors through the gaps in your fortifications.

DC15 Perception:
The armored one's sword is about an inch or two out of its scabbard.

DC20 Sense Motive:
They don't seem to be buying it... but they're not 100% sure you're intruders. They're pretty sure you're not Kortos, though.

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

can't hit DC20 Sense Motive

Sovereign Court

Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

Talriss doubles down on the bluff, if nothing else than to buy time on her allies figuring out whether or not these ones are the ones to kill.
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
"Playing dumb with me, huh? I don't like your attitude. We were contracted to come here and move the shipment with our Consortium, except it is already gone! Now would you kindly explain why it is I come into a warehouse that looks like all the goods have been pillaged and taken before I lose my patience and send for your superior officers?!"
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
One of you guys, beat those DCs for me please? (^-^)

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

Marutson listens and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"We don't want a problem. You don't have to draw your sword"

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 8

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

"Mmmm. Yes. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation, if you would just kindly provide it."

bluff, aid Talriss: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Consortium Compact Slides

The warrior’s eyes slide across the gaps to the speaking faces. They narrow, but her sword doesn’t come any further from its scabbard... yet.

Which Consortium did you say you were with?”

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

Perception DC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Sense DC20: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Pete isn't surprised they don't believe he and Bug ain't Consortium members.

"Yeah! What err, Toxis here said. Check her fangs. She's definitely Aspis. She hired me and a couple of these others to move some shipment. She got real mad when it seems like it gone missin'!"

Pete crossed his arms and smiled in Talriss's direction just like the good peon he's supposed to be.

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Consortium Compact Slides

The woman’s sword goes all the way back into its scabbard.

”Not sure why the warehouse is like this; we’re just the ones who got dispatched to check on things. Sounds like we’ve got some sort of soob... submar...”

”Subterfuge?” offers the half-elf.

”That’s the one. I’ve heard your folks lost some documentation on the docks and now the whole plan has to be redrawn from scratch,” she frowns. ”It’s not my place to ask, but I’m sure you want to think about this question before the head honchos ask it—are your guys organized enough to pull off this sort of operation?”

Sovereign Court

Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

"We are already neck deep into this and if we have extra hands now it will only add to the confusion. You best get going and report to your higher ups that things are a mess right now." She shows off a demeanor that some people would not even want to be remotely near, making it easier for the Consortium agents to want to leave and not bother.

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

Pete stands, simply smiling and not fully comprehending if the extra hands comment refers to him, his friends he proposed earlier who he was just trying to get some stale bread for, or this half-elf and his friends.

Nonetheless, Pete continues smiling, a tactic he often employs when things are developing fast around him.


Consortium Compact Slides

The Kortos warrior sniffs. "If it's all the same to you, I'd like to at least take a look around the place. Hate to report back that we didn't even give it a visual check, y'know? Mind helping move some of these boxes out of the way?" she asks, stepping closer to the barricade.

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

"Mmmm. Why bother? You can just say that you did, and who will know the difference? You've already made up your minds that our tentative partnership is a failure, after all. And you know what? We feel the same way."

bluff, if appropriate?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Consortium Compact Slides

The Kortos agent in charge narrows her eyes.

”Very well. I’ll be sure to report that.”

With that, the lot of you can breathe a sigh of relief as she gestures toward her companions and walks off.

So far so good. Are we going to hunker down and wait for the Aspis then? Any final preparations, now’s your last chance! Once 3 of you have posted that you’re ready, we’ll continue.

Sovereign Court

Female Neutral Vishkanya Sorceress 1| HP8/8 | AC13 T13 FF10| CMD 12 | Fort 2 Ref 3 Will 1 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +3|
Abilities:
Vishkanya Venom - DC12 Fortitude 1d2 Dex Damage/6 Rounds 1 Save | Progenitor's Sting - DC14 Fortitude 1 Str, Dex or Con Damage 6 Rounds 1 Save

Talriss sighs a bit of relief, and then thanks Gnoda. "I was running out of lies. You covered for me there." She finds herself a safe post upstairs to be and waits in the office until real combat breaks out.

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

"Mmmmm. The weak-willed are easily persuaded. Let us find suitable positions to await our next visitors."

Ready; but I suggest we try to agree our positions on the map. Not everyone's tokens are present as yet.

Scarab Sages

Hobo 2 | HP 19 | AC 14 T11 FF13 | CMD 15 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +1 Percept +7

We're not Bluffing the Aspis, too? :)

Pete takes up a position with good visibility throughout the whole warehouse and winks to the others, indicating he's ready for whatever may come next.


Consortium Compact Slides

Good point, Gnoda! I’ll give you til tomorrow morning to find positions; anyone not on the map by then will be auto-assigned.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu is right by the door, ready to blast any opponents with earth.

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

Marutson stands near the gnome.

I will protect the casters in my group


Consortium Compact Slides

Ended up tied up on work stuff and a power outage! Sorry for the delay!

GM Screen:
2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

It's another twenty or thirty minutes before the lot of you hear the rattle of the wooden door, and a second later, it opens once more to reveal a rather stringy, unpleasant-looking man and a woman who looks like she might have a few things in common with Talriss.

They already have weapons in their hands-- a short sword and dagger for the man, a... well, a flute is hardly a weapon, but in the right hands...

With a pleasant-sounding trill, you get the impression that the folks you're fighting just got more competent.

Initiative time!

GM Screen:
Gnoda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Jezu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Marutson: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Pete: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Talriss: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Red Border: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Green Border: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Blue Border: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Magenta Border: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Round 1
Active Conditions: Bad Guys Are Bard Buffed

Green Border
Marutson
Jezu

Blue Border
Red Border
Magenta Border
Talriss
Gnoda
Pete

Marutson and Jezu may act!

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Geokineticist 1 | AC 16/14/13 | HP 12/12 | Fort+6, Ref+5, Will+1 | CMB-1, CMD 12 | Init+3 | Perc+7, low-light | Sense Motive+1 | Speed 20' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 1/1 | Prestidigitation: 1/1 | Ghost Sound: 1/1 | Speak with animals | 1/1

Jezu blasts his opponents with a chunk of earth.
attack, vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

Marutson throws his javelin at the man.

I hope this works

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Consortium Compact Slides

Jezu's chunk of earth doesn't even make it past the gaps in the crates, bouncing off the cargo in a puff of dirt.

Marutson, in order to avoid having the enemy benefit just as much from the improvised arrow slits, you need to be right up against them; do you mind if I move you close-up, or do you want to stay where you are so that you can run toward other party members if they end up in-need?

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1
GM Nine-Tuiles wrote:


Marutson, in order to avoid having the enemy benefit just as much from the improvised arrow slits, you need to be right up against them; do you mind if I move you close-up, or do you want to stay where you are so that you can run toward other party members if they end up in-need?

I thought the doors were open? If not I'll just delay.


Consortium Compact Slides

The doors are open, but the crates (see the reddish-pinkish boxes just left of Jezu) are still stacked in a wall with narrow slits for you to shoot through.

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1
GM Nine-Tuiles wrote:
The doors are open, but the crates (see the reddish-pinkish boxes just left of Jezu) are still stacked in a wall with narrow slits for you to shoot through.

OK I'll delay. Sorry for the confusion


Consortium Compact Slides

With Marutson taking his time to see how things go, the man moves forward, slowed down by the rocks Jezu put into place earlier, but clambering up the boxes with practiced ease! He stands atop them, ready to move forward.

Meanwhile, Pete hears a rattling sound from one of the blocked southern entrances, and a muffled cuss.

GM Screen:
Red Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Green Border
Marutson Delayed
Jezu
Blue Border
Red Border
Magenta Border
Talriss
Gnoda
Pete

Talriss, Gnoda, Pete, and Marutson may act!

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

Gnoda emerges from hiding to confront the apsis intruders.

"Mmmmm. Much anger in you I sense.'

Gnoda focuses his will upon the aspis warrior atop the makeshift barrier.

Hit Red with Painful/Hypnotic Stare, then cast Daze on him. Will DC14 or Dazed 1 round; he gets -2 Will saves from the Stare - as well as +1 point of damage the first time he takes damage in a round.

Sovereign Court

male Aphorite Ftr 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 20, T 12, FF 19 | CMB +4 CMD 15 | F +4 R +1 W +0 2 vs. poison and mind-aff. effects| Init +1 | Perc +0 Ftr 1

Marutson comes over and tries to hit the Aspis soldier red

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Consortium Compact Slides

As Gnoda prepares the magics required to stare down the Aspis, Marutson swings high; the man lets out a scream as the aphorite's blade cleaves through his lower belly, and he collapses atop the boxes, a rather nauseating sight to look at.

Gnoda, as Red has been KO'd, would you like to aim at someone else instead?

The Concordance

M Gnome Mesmerist 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+1 | CMD 10 | Init +1 | Perc +5, lowlight | Spells (-. 2/2) | Tricks 5/5

Absent a live and visible target, Gnoda moves up to the improvised barricade and peers through it, spying the aspis flautist. The mystic focuses his will upon her...

Revised actions; double move, and painful/hypnotic stare on Green aspis.

101 to 150 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII: GM Nine-Tuiles's Consortium Compact All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.