[PFS2_Luke_Parry] 1-13: Devil At The Crossroads

Game Master Luke_Parry

Maps and Handouts


801 to 850 of 2,187 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Vigilant Seal

CN Gnome Sorceress 4 | HP: 44/44| AC 18 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +9; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +7 | Stealth: +8 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/4 +1| Active Conditions: Taking 1/2 Bairs Damage.
Familiar Stats:
HP 20/20 | AC 18 | F: +8 R: +8 W: +9 | Perc/Stealth +8; Low-Light/Darkvision

Raising an eyebrow Deshacerla inquires "What is a Kami? They aren't hiding from judgement from 'The Lady of Graves' are they? These oni sure should like they need dealt with though."

A small rodents head slips out of the gnomes clothes, which she cratches at absently. "Our last caravan run was not exactly as advertised. We going to have any beacons summoning beasts on this trek?"

Roll if to see if Kami are undead:

Religion(Trained): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1

Mara drinks her tea peacefully. Still would have preferred Osirion, but once we got here this place is nice enough. Far better than tracking refuse through the mountains!

She very deliberately doesn't think about the Crown of the World. That part of the journey never happened. She definitely didn't huddle underneath every blanket she could beg, borrow, or steal from the rest of the caravan while praying for a volcano to suddenly erupt underneath her feet so she could die warm.

Nope. Never happened.

"If these locals are on a trade route, they probably speak Common. Those that don't will speak Tien. As for the kami..." She shrugs. "Who knows? We can ask the locals when we get there."

Turning her attention to Venture-Captain Li, she asks, "You said the agents joined a caravan. Do you know how many other people there were? Or what kind of goods the caravan was bringing to Sakakabe?"

Sovereign Court

"Lin Po is a short, heavy-set Tian man with a round, clean-shaven face and an irrepressible sense of humor, affable even under stressful conditions. His partner Ti Lan is an athletic woman who stands a few inches taller than Lin Po, with broad shoulders and a stern demeanor.

As for the caravan itself, I don't know - I never saw it; they joined the caravan to come here, after all."

When Deshacerla asks if Kami are Undead, Amara Li shakes her head vehemently.

"Kami are Spirits of the Land; they are definitely *not* undead."

She then sighs.

"Given that it will take you several weeks to reach the area, I have requisitioned some supplies for you."

Specifically, a pair of horses and a sturdy wagon stocked with basic provisions, including food, water, a repair kit, and a map of Minkai and the Forest of Spirits.

The map of the Forest of Spirits indicates that the only settlements within the woodland are along the Spirit Road.

------------------------

Although Sakakabe is the closest city to the forest of Spirits, it still takes several weeks of travel on a road that winds through the Osogen Grasslands to reach the Forest of Spirits. Along the way, the party crosses paths with travelers heading south into Minkai, as well as the nomadic herders who call the rolling plains home. No one that you meet in the grasslands has seen the caravan you are looking for.

When you enter the Forest of Spirits, the atmosphere changes. The forest is cool and damp, and profoundly alive. Snow blankets the ground and clings to branches of towering pine and spruce trees. Birds, rodents, foxes, deer, bears, and numerous other creatures roam through the woods, keeping their distance from the road. The density of the trees suggests that logging is almost unheard of in this forest. Animals are not the only creatures moving out in the woods; you occasionally see unexplained movement in the trees and rocks or feel like someone is watching you.

As your group progress through the forest, you visit several small villages, none of which have seen the caravan that you are looking for. You find signs of passage from several caravans and groups that travelled on foot, and the remains of campsites right next to the trail. However, there are no indications that any of these groups came to harm.

Eventually, you arrive at a village nestled deeper in the forest’s outskirts, which the locals call Basaru. Here, it is snowing heavily (Imposing a -2 penalty on Perception checks), but the locals greet you warmly.

To learn information here, I need three checks, *one of each* of the following: Diplomacy, Medicine, and Performance. A different PC can roll each check, if necessary.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

Bair tries a few of the sushi and sweatmeats and tea and then continues eating and drinking until his allies stop talking. Looking up he shrugs and stands, "gogeddem an don pissoffda locahs, goddit."

He is significantly less impressed with the 'supplies'.

"Nope, nawgonnadoit. No herses, bad luck."

A bit later, after being assured that this cart isn't cursed, he warily follows along well back from the horses at his usual rearguard sneaking position as they travel.


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

Thorax will bring his shortbow this time, and stash his climbing kit on the wagon.

He agrees sagely with Bair about the horses, but as usual, goblin opinions are often laughed away.

Thorax has an especially difficult time not hunting, shooting things with his bow, or setting fires. The old knight time and time again tries to teach Thorax what "respect" entails.

Although he is solemn for most of the journey, Thorax gets excited at the prospect of singing when they arrive in Basaru!

"Hello Tian Longshanks!
We've finally arrived!
I don't suppose you have any hamshanks?
That forest was incredibly boring and I'm hungry and if I don't burn something soon I'm going to explode."

Performance (singing): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The locals are quite impressed by the exotic nature of Thorax's singing!

After the performance, the party learns, in conversation, that the caravan you are looking for stopped here about six weeks ago... when they left, they continued on the eastward branch of the Spirit Road, a branch that leads toward Minkai but forks in a few locations.

One each of Diplomacy and Medicine, to learn more :-)

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 1 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The dwarf looks at the singing goblin a while. Now they are singing... and not only in combat.

I'm not very good at diplomacy (+3) and medecine (+4). So perhaps better to let someone else roll.


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

I have a feeling that Assurance never really helps with actual storyline DCs, so...

Getting a rush of attention, Thorax decides to run with it. He pulls out strips of bloodied bandages and used salves and tells the stories of each of his party members that he used these on...

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 4 | HP 36/36 (resist evil 2)| AC 18 | F +6, R +7, W +10 | Per +8 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor, flaming sphere (9/10 rounds)

Adalan spends the journey on the lookout for spirits and unusual animals, occasionally jotting down notes or feeling for magical auras when he notices something strange.

While Thorax puts on his performances, Adalan winds his way through the crowds asking locals what they remember about the caravan.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Sovereign Court

The local villagers continue to warm to Thorax, and welcome the party with open arms, proving to be extremely hospitable hosts.

For the rest of the adventure, once per encounter, a single PC may re-roll a saving throw.

Adalan, however, unfortunately does not make a good impression on the locals; perhaps something was 'lost in translation'...?

Anyone/everyone, *apart* from Adalan, can still make a Diplomacy check. Only one of you needs to 'pass' for it to count as a 'success'.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

Bair shrugs, ”boss alwehs seh, stick no wahk try honeh.”

The stocky goblin moves up next to the... less stocky one. He lifts his arms up, flexing his muscles and pointing to his sexy hair, ”Check dis out, gen-u-ine hippo grafted mane. Isokay, yukin tuch.”

Diplomacy (T): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Vigilant Seal

CN Gnome Sorceress 4 | HP: 44/44| AC 18 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +9; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +7 | Stealth: +8 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/4 +1| Active Conditions: Taking 1/2 Bairs Damage.
Familiar Stats:
HP 20/20 | AC 18 | F: +8 R: +8 W: +9 | Perc/Stealth +8; Low-Light/Darkvision

Giggle for the first time in a long while as the goblin sings, she pauses to share.

"His song is more honest than you know. He is a hungry little guy...dunno where he puts it all either."

The gnome begins to come out of her shell, conversing more and more with the locals as they linger in the area. "Its been quite some time since I've gone this long without being attack."

Diplomacy(Trained): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

If relevant I have the ability to discern if I'm being lied to through deception skill too (lie to me feat)
Deception(Trained): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Sovereign Court

Bair, and Deshacerla, manage to ingratiate themselves to the locals, who find them quite exotic.

In conversation, they learn that the road’s exact path varies over time, with detours and new paths forming to more easily avoid disturbing the wildlife. Strangely, despite warnings from the villagers, the caravan chose to take an older path toward Minkai, which veers into thicker woodland for several days’ journey before rejoining the main road. The caravan’s members were determined to take this alternate path, but they did not share their reasoning with the villagers.

At this point in time, villagers on the perimeter sound the alarm, causing townsfolk to scatter. The village is under attack!

Among the fleeing villagers, you spot two creatures that appear to have been grown from plant matter - large bipedal beasts of wood and leaves, wielding wooden shields and stone blades!

Tagging along with them is what appears to be a medium-sized, animated pine tree.

WAW: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29.
PB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9.
Adalan: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 8.
Bair: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 8.
Deshacerla: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20.
Dran'Thor: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7.
Mara: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 2 = 9.
Thorax: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13.

The two big creatures stride forward with surprising speed!

Cyan takes a swing at Mara...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 damage.

...dealing a glancing blow that is still quite heavy.

Meanwhile, Red strikes at Bair...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 damage.

...but the wily Goblin manages to dodge.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 1:

WAW (-, -)
Deshacerla
Thorax

PB (-)
Mara (-9)
Adalan
Bair
Dran'Thor

Deshacerla and Thorax are up!

Slide 2.

N.B. I am happy for the rest of the party to post 'speculative' actions.

Vigilant Seal

CN Gnome Sorceress 4 | HP: 44/44| AC 18 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +9; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +7 | Stealth: +8 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/4 +1| Active Conditions: Taking 1/2 Bairs Damage.
Familiar Stats:
HP 20/20 | AC 18 | F: +8 R: +8 W: +9 | Perc/Stealth +8; Low-Light/Darkvision

*Sigh*

"I just had to say it didn't I? Just bloody jinxed us. Sorry guys." groans the gnome, eyeing the beasts. "Anyone know anything specific about these things? I look unnaturally natural...if you know my meaning."

Looking towards the closest one, she grasps at the air between them. "Be thee living or be thee dead, The Lady's touch chills us all!"

Casting Chill Touch at 30ft Range - I'm assuming these count as living creatures

Chill Touch vs Blue: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Negative Energy Damage
Basic Fort Save DC 18 - on critical failure target is enfeebled 1 for 1 round

Actions:

1) Increase spell range by 30ft
2 & 3) Cast Chill Touch


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

With Thorax's hands free, he immediately tends to Mara's wounds:

Battle Medicine, Assurance: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

And then strides behind the cyan-leafed tree that struck her, and Quickdraw/Strikes it himself!

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Slashing: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14

Sovereign Court

Incredibly, as Deshacerla starts casting her spell, Cyan lashes out at her...

Yes, these things *do* have the AoO ability.

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 damage.

...interrupting the spell.

Similarly, when Thorax tries to heal Mara, Red likewise lashes out...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 damage.

...and lands a solid blow.

Thorax immediately repays it, by shanking it, his short sword slashing into the wood of its form, which 'bleeds' sap!

The animated pine tree then moves forward, and tries to whack Deshacerla with a branch...

Branch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13, for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage.

...but she manages to dodge the clumsy tree.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 1:

WAW (-, -14)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
PB (-)
Mara (-9)
Adalan
Bair
Dran'Thor

Mara, Adalan, Bair, and Dran'Thor are up!

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 4 | HP 36/36 (resist evil 2)| AC 18 | F +6, R +7, W +10 | Per +8 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor, flaming sphere (9/10 rounds)

Adalan darts between the pine tree and the closer plant warrior, trying to get to a safer position while the creatures are focused on his companions. He spins around when he reaches the edge of a building and blasts tendrils of electricity back at the nearer plant warrior and the animated tree.

Electric Arc Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 with a DC 18 basic Reflex save.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

Bair steps in towards the one that attacked him with a chuckle. He whips out his fancy new runed wood club and yells out, "Imma make u intah onadese too!"

Step, Interact to draw weapon, Strike Red.

+1 Greatclub: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 for Bludg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 1 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The dwarf shouts from surprise.

Oh can it be possible? Trees are friends

The tiny plant on his shoulder is annoyed as well.

Sylvan:

How can you attack us? We are of the same species!:

But he resigns to fight against the nature, or perhaps better, to fight against this nature. Something is wrong here and they will find out the reason why.

He casts an electric arc on both big trees.

Electric arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Reflex DC 18

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1

Mara has not been having a good day. As they traveled further north she glared at the falling snow as if it had personally offended her. She can't even bring herself to talk to the locals, too entrenched in her misery. Osirion. Why couldn't there have been any missions going to Osirion?

As if the cold wasn't bad enough, the falling snow kept her from seeing her opponents until after one of them smacks her in the stomach. "Trees." Her voice is deadpan as she straightens. "We're being attacked by trees. This would never have happened in Osirion."

On the bright side, the presence of opponents gives her a chance to vent her frustrations. Even better, the tree that had hit her has turned to face Thorax, presenting its back. She moves up to it and strikes.

Shortsword Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 vs flatfooted
S. Damage, SA: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (6) = 12

Shortsword Strike, MAP: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 = 6 vs flatfooted
S. Damage, SA: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (6) = 11

Step, Strike, Strike.

Sovereign Court

Mara tries to shank the distracted plant creature between her and Thorax, but its hide proves to be too thick.

Adalan moves to a safe distance, then tries to shock the pine tree, and Cyan...

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12.
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14.

...and is rewarded with a shower of leaves, as both take full effect!

Bair, however, like Mara, is unable to hit.

Seeing that Adalan's spell was effective, Dran'Thor tries the same thing...

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17.
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12.

...and is rewarded with a similar explosion of leaves!

Red then strikes at Bair with its stone longsword...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 damage.
Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 damage.

...clobbering him with its back swing, and then raising its shield.

Cyan then strikes at 1d2 ⇒ 2 Mara...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 damage.
Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage.

...nearly dropping her, before it, too, raises its shield.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 2:

WAW (-8, -27)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)

PB (-5)
Mara (-23)
Adalan
Bair (-15)
Dran'Thor

Deshacerla and Thorax are up!


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

"I.. hate... VEGETABLES!"

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 vs FF
Slashing, Sneak: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + (1) = 10

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 4 = 14 vs FF
Slashing, Sneak: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 + (6) = 19

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 - 8 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 8 = 17 vs FF
Slashing, Sneak: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 4 + (3) = 15

Sovereign Court

Thorax slashes at Cyan, but only his first attack hits; his third strike being narrowly turned aside by the creature's shield.

Deshacerla-BOT:

Deshacerla moves away from the animated pine tree, then throws a Harm at it...

Harm: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16.

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14.

...many of the tree's pine needles falling out as it withers before her magical might, but (barely) remains standing!

The animated pine tree then goes after...

1d5 ⇒ 3

...Thorax!

Branch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19, for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage.
Branch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15, for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 damage.

Fortunately, he is easily able to dodge its clumsy blows.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 2:

WAW (-8, -37)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
PB (-21)
Mara (-23)
Adalan
Bair (-15)
Dran'Thor

Mara, Adalan, Bair and Dran'Thor are up!

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1

Mara doubles over again as the tree smashes its sword into her already-damaged ribs. Her vision swims. Oh s@@#. I can't take another hit like that.

Unfortunately she can't really leave either. If she turns her back she's dead.

With little choice, she swings her swords at the creature, hoping to drop it so she can get enough space to quickly treat the worst of her injuries.

Shortsword Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 vs flatfooted
S. Damage, SA: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (6) = 8

Shortsword Strike, MAP: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 4 = 13 vs flatfooted
S. Damage, SA: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (5) = 10

If Cyan falls:
Mara uses the last of her energy to pull some bandages from the bandolier where she's been storing them. Please work, please work, I can't afford to pass out now!

Battle Medicine DC15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 7) = 15

If Cyan is still up:
Her vision continuing to blur, Mara has no choice but to start carefully moving away from the creature. I've got to get far enough away to treat these injuries, or I'm dead.

Step Northeast. I have not yet moved Mara on the map, since whether or not she moves is dependent on what happens with Cyan.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

The stocky goblin takes the blow with a grunt, "Ohdashowigonnabe? RAAAAAAAA!!!!" He swings his club angrily at the tree thing.

Rage, Strike Red 2x.

Greatclub: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 for Bludg + Rage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

Greatclub - MAP: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 5 = 23 (+1 if prior swing misses) for Bludg + Rage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 1 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The nature can't be like this. The real nature will show you the power of the right.

The dwarf casts another electric arc on the Cyan and on the pine tree.

Electric arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Reflex 18

Then he raises his shield.

Sovereign Court

Mara slashes at Cyan, but whilst she manages to deliver a solid blow, it defiantly remains standing.

Bair thumps Red twice, anger suffusing each blow, but he makes the unpleasant discovery that wood is apparently resistant to bludgeoning damage, and his blows do not do quite as much damage as he had hoped...

Dran'Thor causes electricity to crackle between Cyan and the animated pine tree...

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15.
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11.

...his attack blasting some of the bark off Cyan, and causing the animated pine tree to explode!

Adalan-BOT:

Adalan then tries the same thing, targeting Red and Cyan...

Electricity Arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18.
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22.

...but his attack is not nearly as effective as Dran'Thor's.

Cyan, heavily injured, retreats, almost making it out of town.

Red, on the other hand, keeps swinging at the raging Bair...

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 damage.
Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 damage.

...its second swing dropping the indefatigable Goblin.

It then moves forward, threatening both Dran'Thor and Mara!

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 3:

WAW (-19, -56)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
Mara (-23)
Adalan
Bair (-38, Unconscious, Dying 1)
Dran'Thor

Party is up!

Vigilant Seal

N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

Recover Check DC 10 + 1 Dying: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Burning all his Hero Points to Stabilize at 0 HP, still unconscious.

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 1 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The dwarf knows that something must be done. Now. He raises his shield and shouts at the tree To trigger the AoO as the others have already lost HP, using Shield block if needed..

For the dwarven and the nature: you won't pass!

Then he surrounds the tree in a swirling storm of violent winds, roiling clouds, and crackling lightning.

Tempest surge: 1d12 ⇒ 10 Reflex save. On a failure, the target also is clumsy 2 for 1 round and takes 1 persistent electricity damage.

Vigilant Seal

CN Gnome Sorceress 4 | HP: 44/44| AC 18 | F: +8, R: +8, W: +9; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +7 | Stealth: +8 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 3/4 +1| Active Conditions: Taking 1/2 Bairs Damage.
Familiar Stats:
HP 20/20 | AC 18 | F: +8 R: +8 W: +9 | Perc/Stealth +8; Low-Light/Darkvision

Seeing her companion fall, Deshacerla steps back. Looking from the tree to the goblin, she hesitates.

After what seems like a long moment, she sighs. "If Pharasma aint gonna take me, she aint gonna get you either."

Weaving together her divine energies, she casts a spell at the bleeding Bair.

Heal - Ranged: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
10 hp to Bair

Actions:

1) Step
2-3) Cast Heal

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 4 | HP 36/36 (resist evil 2)| AC 18 | F +6, R +7, W +10 | Per +8 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor, flaming sphere (9/10 rounds)

Adalan briefly considers trying to stop the retreating creature, but concludes that preventing the closer one from inflicting more casualties is of greater importance. He conjures three pulsating spheres of purple energy in the air above him and sends them whizzing into the plant warrior's torso.

Magic Missile Damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4, 4) + 3 = 13

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1

Any chance I can use my previous roll for Battle Medicine?

Sovereign Court

Deshacerla technically acts before Bair, so he doesn't need to burn his hero points.

Deshacerla hesitates, then channels healing energy into Bair, waking him up (so Bair can declare an actual action, if he wishes).

Mara then steps back, and frantically applies some bandages.

Adalan blasts Red with three sphere of purple energy, momentarily causing it to rock back on its heels.

Dran'Thor then tries to cast a spell...

AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13.

...which is disrupted by a solid hit from the plant creature!

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 3:

WAW (-32, -56)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
Mara (-8)
Adalan
Bair (-28)
Dran'Thor (-13)

Thorax and Bair are up!


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

Thorax considers chasing down the fleeing vegetable. He tightens his grip on his shortsword in rage, but sees an opportunity to help Bair take down the remaining tree as it distracts itself with the Dwarf.

Stride, Strike, Strike

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 vs FF
Slashing, Sneak: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 + (2) = 15

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 4 = 14 vs FF
Slashing, Sneak: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + (5) = 17

Sovereign Court

Thorax strides in, and swings twice at the (to him) huge hulking plant warrior, but his blows are easily turned aside by its thick, barky hide.

Bair-BOT:

Bair stands, picks up his weapon, and swings at the plant!

+1 Greatclub: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18, for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 damage.

Unfortunately, his blow, too, is turned aside.

Red swings at...

1d3 ⇒ 1

...Bair!

Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 damage.
Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 damage.
Stone Longsword: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7, for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 damage.

Its first swing surgically renders him unconscious again, whilst its subsequent strikes are easily dodged by Thorax.

Meanwhile, Cyan completely flees the area.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 4:

WAW (-32)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
Mara (-8)
Adalan
Bair (-38, Dying 1)
Dran'Thor (-13)

Party is up!


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

Bair was flanking with Thorax; would the 18 have hit its Flat-footed AC?

Thorax seethes as Bair collapses.

"No. Vegetable. Ever. Beat. GOBLIN!"

Strikity, Strike, Strike!

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Slashing: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 4 = 15
Slashing: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 = 13

+1 striking shortsword: 1d20 + 11 - 8 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 8 = 8
Slashing: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

That's a good point. His blow does hit, then, but most of the damage is absorbed by its resistant hide.

Thorax, in a fury, slashes at the over-sized plant monster, but only his first strike manages to do any actual damage.

When Wood Goes Bad, Round 4:

WAW (-50)
Deshacerla (-12)
Thorax (-13)
Mara (-8)
Adalan
Bair (-38, Dying 1)
Dran'Thor (-13)

Party (sans-Thorax) is up!

Vigilant Seal

N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

...

Spoilered in case someone heals him again:
Recovery Check DC 11: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 4 | HP 36/36 (resist evil 2)| AC 18 | F +6, R +7, W +10 | Per +8 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor, flaming sphere (9/10 rounds)

Adalan winces at Bair's second fall and hurls another surge of lightning at his attacker in response. He then draws the scroll of pyromancy he requisitioned for the mission, preparing to immolate the plant creature if it remains standing.

Electric Arc Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 with a DC 18 basic Reflex save.

Sovereign Court

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8.

Adalan's spell finds a weak point in the plant-warrior's form, channelling throughout its body in an explosive fashion! Chunks of plant matter rain down on the village square, as Bair and Thorax are covered in sticky sap.

Combat over!

With the hostile plant forces defeated/driven off, the villagers rush out from their homes, and thank the party profusely.

By way of gratitude, they gift you a total of 3 Moderate Juggernaut Mutagens, hoping that they will help you to defeat any further similar hostiles that you encounter in the forest.

Once you have had a chance to use healing resources...

Following the villagers' directions, you travel along the Spirit Road toward the east, taking the same path that the caravan travelled before you. Along the journey, the road branches off several times, typically only for a short distance before rejoining the main road or reaching a deadend. The seemingly endless rows of conifer trees create a serene yet monotonous backdrop.

The path is choked with snowdrifts, which keep getting higher as the snow continues to fall, making it too narrow for a wagon to traverse easily - in fact, the wagon regularly catches on roots or stalls in the snow, making progress slow. While weather has obscured the trail, you soon see obvious signs that the caravan before them ran into similar difficulties, such as an abandoned wheel along the side of the path and damaged branches.

Along one particularly lonely stretch of road, you encounter something different - two transparent humanoid shapes outlined only by the snow, as if the forest itself were clinging to an invisible person. Each shape appears to look at the party for a moment, then moves slowly toward you in a non-threatening fashion, hovering just above the ground. They then bow, apparently waiting for something...

Adalan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13.
Bair: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.
Deshacerla: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9.
Dran'Thor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12.
Mara: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19.

Adalan, Dran'Thor, and Mara recognizes that these spirits need a host to interact with the living world, and each wants to possess someone in order to share its experience; these types of spirits are not strong enough to take control of a body they possess, but they may influence their host’s thinking and behaviour by superimposing their own consciousness.

I'll take the first two volunteers :-)


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

Since Bair was dying, Battle Medicine on him first for 2d8 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10, followed by Deshacerla for 2d8 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6, Dran'Thor for 2d8 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 and lastly Thorax for 2d8 ⇒ (6, 7) = 13.

If we're fine to wait an hour/each Thorax can also just Treat Wounds instead of Battle Medicine.

As much as I think this possession would be fun, I doubt Thorax would think so ^_^

Sovereign Court

Aww... I think it would be entertaining ;-)

To summarise, hp status, after Thorax's... ministrations... is:
Deshacerla (-6)
Thorax
Mara (-8)
Adalan
Bair (-28)
Dran'Thor (-9)


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

Thorax's grasp of the Common tongue isn't... great. When the more knowledgeable party members begin using big words to explain "...superimposing their own consciousness...", Thorax bursts out with childlike excitement!

"Me! Pick me! I want superpowers!"

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 1 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

Yes we stay another hour so Thorax can use Médecine. Otherwise we need to heal.

The dwarf is volonteer.

These nature spirits must express themsefves through someone near the nature.

Sovereign Court

As the first Spirit merges with Thorax, he sees flashes of memory: The caravan is beset by vaguely-humanoid creatures made of stone...

Thorax: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13.

...but Thorax has no idea what they are.

Whilst the caravan is being harried by these creatures, a flesh-and-blood humanoid, with a fox's head and tail, infiltrates one of the wagons while the guards are distracted repelling the attack, and then sneaks away holding a sack of clanging valuables, as well as a small, twisted bonsai tree in an oval ceramic pot.

Thorax: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18.

Thorax recognises this creature as a kitsune, a member of a race of crafty shape-changing humanoids common throughout Tian Xia, including the Forest of Spirits.

Thorax:
As the spirit's consciousness merges with your own, you feel preternaturally quicker, and become extremely wary of the forest's denizens - you know that the Spirits only become roused when Nature is out of balance!

For the rest of the scenario, your speed is 5' faster than normal, and at the start of every combat, you need to pass a flat DC 5 check, or be Frightened 1 on the first round of combat.

Sovereign Court

As the second spirit merges with Dran'Thor, he, too, experiences flashes of memory: This Spirit witnessed the kitsune’s escape from the battle, following him to a clearing deeper in the woods. There, the Spirit observed the kitsune carefully place the Bonsai down upon the ground, then retrieve a book from his satchel, poring over the text, and eagerly reciting incantations under his breath, which seem to be some kind of warding/calming chant, focused upon the Bonsai.

Dran'Thor:
As the Spirit's consciousness merges with your own, you feel more Knowledgeable about the denizens of the Forest... but also recall exactly how this Spirit originally died.

For the rest of the scenario, you gain a +2 bonus to Lore checks and checks to Recall Knowledge. In addition, you gain Weakness 2 against natural attacks.

Sovereign Court

Time for a plot dump!

Guided by the Spirit within Thorax, you make disturbingly good time on the trail - branches literally move out of the way by themselves, or others flutter strips of cloth in your direction, trying to attract your attention to the correct path, whilst water wells up to make cart ruts and footprints easy to spot.

Eventually, after a few hours, you catch up with the Caravan!

There are half a dozen wagons, one of which has become mired in the snow... but the second you arrive, it manages to pull free.

Standing guard are a short, heavy-set Tian man with a round, clean-shaven face, and an athletic woman who stands a few inches taller than him, with broad shoulders and a stern demeanor.

They introduce themselves as Lin Po and Ti Lan, and thank you for coming to their rescue, as they had feared they would be trapped in the forest forever!

They explain the source of their predicament, starting with receiving a message from the Kami within the Twisted Bonsai shortly before reaching the village. The message was vague, but they were able to discern that the Kami was trapped within, and that it was afraid that some sort of nefarious force in the forest would try to capture it. At the time, they had a strong sense that the Kami’s ward was close by, and they convinced the caravan to take a minor detour to assist a Spirit in need.

Unfortunately, the detour ended up being far longer than they expected, as the theft of the Bonsai disrupted their plans. Since then, they have been following trails left by the Spirits in hopes of finding their way back to the Spirit Road. The have glimpsed the thief in the distance several times, still carrying their bag, but they have never managed to catch up with him. From this, they surmise that the Spirits are trying to lead them to the thief. They are tired, scared, and frustrated, and they feel guilty for leading an entire caravan into such a troublesome situation.

However, now that the party is here, they beg you to chase down the thief for them, whilst they protect the caravan, and have a chance to rest.

In return, they offer the party one of the following:

A Retribution Axe; a Staff of Fire etched with a +1 Weapon Potency Rune; or a Wand of Heal (1st).

Vigilant Seal

N Male Goblin (Laborer) Barbarian 4 | Exploration Mode: Avoid Notice | HP 60/60 (0/6 temp HP, falls do 1/2 damage) | AC 22, Sleeping 19 (Raging AC -1, rarely FF) | F/R/W +10/+8/+8 (Elect & Cold Resist 1, Evil Resist 2, Feat helps vs. Fear/Sickness) | Perc +8 Darkvision (Imprecise Scent 30 raging) | Stealth +8 | Speed 25 | Placeholder | Hero Points: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Raging X Rounds Remain, 1/2 damage taken by DC

Bair slams back his two lodge gifted healing potions and then moves gingerly along with the group as he obviously still needs a bit of healing.

2x minor healing potions: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

Anyone mind if we take the wand and use it on me? HP is not easy to recover in v2 unless multiple people can treat wounds on the same person. :(

_______________________________________________________________

He seems a bit out of it as about thirty things seem to happen in the span of just a few moments. He shakes the cobwebs out of his head to think. Chase a thief? I guess we can do that.

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1

Mara chugs a healing potion of her own as she listens to the caravan's plight.

MHP: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Unfortunately it doesn't help as much as she would have liked, and she doesn't miss how gingerly Bair is moving.

"Sorry, I'm not really familiar with Kami. What is this ward you were looking for?" She eyes the wand. "If we're going to catch this thief I think that wand would be very useful."


CN Goblin Rogue (5) | Max HP: 61 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +11 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +11 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Goblin Scuttle)

How long does it take us to arrive at the caravan? I'm assuming it hasn't been a full day yet.

Thorax moves with a strange hopping gait, with bouts of sprinting and pausing. His nose twitches nervously, and he uses a foot to scratch behind his ear. At one point along the way, he stops to dig up a wild carrot, as if he knew exactly where to find it.

"We should get help! Foxes very, very, very scary."

801 to 850 of 2,187 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS2_Luke_Parry] 01-01 The Absalom Initiation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.