PFS2e PBP Gameday Thread - OMB's the Absalom Initiation (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin


201 to 250 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Drop bow, draw sword, move and wing hit: 10 + 1d20 ⇒ 10 + (13) = 23 dmg: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Well that seems about right :)

Recovery Flat DC12: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Indigo's wounds slowly close -- Dying 1


Kang's current bomb misses, but his previous one seems to have defied reality and done damage anyway! Zac's sword hits and does damage, while Indigo feels a little better.

Molly, Barin and Anji are up!

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Barin keeps attacking twice before raising his shield again.

Attack roll 01: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17Damage roll: 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Attack roll 02: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19Damage roll: 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8 If Barin's 1st attack fails the modifier for his second attack is still +10

If the opponent is flanked he's also flat footed. Also, I believe Barin's buff is +1 to hit and damage rolls. Correct?

Radiant Oath

CG Snow Goblin Wizard 3| 02/30 | AC 20 | F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +8 Speed 25ft | Focus 0 | Spells 0 6/6 Spells 1 3/4 Spells 2 3/3 | Conditions:

Molly maintains her chant, and the aura goes from 10ft to 15ft. She then casts a spell on herself to become much harder to hit.

1st Action Maintain Protective Ward; Everyone within 15ft of her gets +1 to AC.
2nd and 3rd Action Cast Spell Mage Armor; AC improves to 20.

Radiant Oath

Male N Human Garundi Scholar Cleric 1 | HP 17/17| AC 13 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Spells 1:2/2 |

Anji bravely keeps himself adjacent to the creature and tends to his injured ally and increases the potency of Nethys's blessings.

heal Indigo: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Heal ++, Bless+, Bless is now emanating in 10ft radius so everyone should be affected.


Barin's first attack misses, but his second finds it mark with a solid meaty thunk! Molly makes herself and her friends harder to hit! Anji heals Indigo!

The Gorilla demon thing seems angered by Barin's meaty thunks, and decides to chew on him right back!
Jaws vs Barin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (8, 9) + 3 = 20 piercing and 1d6 ⇒ 6 evil damage!
Jaws vs Barin: 1d20 + 16 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 16 - 5 = 29 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5 piercing and 1d6 ⇒ 4 evil damage!
Jaws vs Barin: 1d20 + 16 - 10 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 10 = 25 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9 piercing and 1d6 ⇒ 6 evil damage!

For every strike that lands on Barin, the demon seems to suffer similar wounds as the evil of its strikes rebound also on itself!

Molly is up for Round 3 and Barin, Indigo, Zac, Anji and Kang are up for Round 4!

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Indigo Stands up, gets his glaive and takes one careful swing at the creature.

Glaive Attack, LA, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 27 (reach, forceful, deadly d8)
Glaive Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


The glaive strikes true and the daemon gorilla howls!
Barin, Zac, Anji and Kang!

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Zac will use power attack hit: 10 + 1d20 ⇒ 10 + (5) = 15 dmg: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (1, 12) + 4 = 17 which is two actions.
And his third attack hit: 1d20 ⇒ 12 dmg: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Grand Archive

NG Male Tien Human Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 5/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +6 | 25' | drain bonded object 0/1 | focus point 1/1 | Active Conditions: Wounded 3;

Cool, thanks!
Only have alchemist fire left and I suspect it is resistant. Will switch weapons.

Frustrated at how ineffectual his bombs have been, Kang switches his weapons, flinging stone after stone at the demonic being.

sling, bless, quicksilver mutagen, level bump: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 10dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
sling, bless, quicksilver mutagen, level bump: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 5 = 14dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

sling, reload, sling

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Attack 2 and 3 connect with Barin causing him a total of 24 damage, which means Barin is now at -11hp...

Radiant Oath

CG Snow Goblin Wizard 3| 02/30 | AC 20 | F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +8 Speed 25ft | Focus 0 | Spells 0 6/6 Spells 1 3/4 Spells 2 3/3 | Conditions:

Molly continues focusing on her aura and continues providing a flanking attack, but now with Backstab!

1st Action Maintain Protective Ward Aura, now 20ft.
2nd Action Guarded Step.
3rd Action Attack!
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Dogslicer Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Barin, can't go below 0. You drop and are Dying 1. You'll need a DC 10+ Dying Value Flat Check to stabilize. Each success removes 1 Dying condition value.

Zac and Kang's attacks go wide in the fray, and Barin lies down for a moment. Molly wards, and sticks the demon ape with a well placed cut!

Anji!

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Oh... well then...

Dying?: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Barin coughs up a little but manages to avoid Pharasma's embrace... for now!

The Concordance

NG Half-Elf USummoner 21/21 | AC:15 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:2 CMD:15 | Saves F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 (+2 for enchantment for all Saves) | Init:+2 | Per:+2 |

Sorry and thank you for your patience! I have returned from vacation and will resume normal responsibilities!

Witnessing the terror take down Barin, Anji does his very best to support his allies in their time of need. "Nethys! Come to our aid.". He yells as he waves his hands in some obscure pattern to bestow healings and blessings upon the Pathfinder.

Heal Barin: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Same actions..Heal ++, Bless+, Bless is now emanating in 15ft radius so everyone should still be affected.


Barin feels much better after Anji's healing spell! The gorilla fiend howls again and attacks Zac!

Jaws vs Zac: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (9, 4) + 3 = 16 damage and 1d6 ⇒ 3 evil!
Jaws vs Zac: 1d20 + 16 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 16 - 5 = 22 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6 damage and 1d6 ⇒ 6 evil!
Jaws vs Zac: 1d20 + 16 - 10 ⇒ (17) + 16 - 10 = 23 for 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (8, 10) + 3 = 21 damage and 1d6 ⇒ 2 evil!

Once again, terrible wounds appear on the daemon as it attacks Zac!

Molly is up for Round 5 and Barin, Indigo, Zac, Anji and Kang are up for Round 5!

Grand Archive

NG Male Tien Human Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 5/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +6 | 25' | drain bonded object 0/1 | focus point 1/1 | Active Conditions: Wounded 3;

Kang desperately loads another bullet into his sling and flings it at the demon. Almost immediately, he quickly loads it again.

sling, bless, quicksilver mutagen, level bump: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 20 dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

reload, sling, reload

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

"Well... thanks Anji... this bastard sure hits hard! Lte's see if we can put it down for good!" says Barin as he gets back to his feet and attacks at the gorilla demon...

Attack 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21Damage roll: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Attack 02: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22Damage roll: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 if attack 01 fails attack 02 uses a +10 modifier instead of a +5[/dice]

[ooc]Move action to get back on Barin's feet (right?) and then 2 attacks

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Um, even with boosts and temporary HP, that would put me at dying. Spending my 1 hero point that we all start out with to stabilize at 1 HP and I assume that ends my turn.

Radiant Oath

Male N Human Garundi Scholar Cleric 1 | HP 17/17| AC 13 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Spells 1:2/2 |

Whoops, posted with the wrong Anji earlier.

frustrated that his allies are consistently falling, he turns towards some more aggressive arcane magic. Muttering a few words under his breath, he then throws in the air 3 pieces of paper that magically transform into translucent doves that dive right at the enemy.

Magic Missiles +++.

MM: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) + 3 = 11

Radiant Oath

CG Snow Goblin Wizard 3| 02/30 | AC 20 | F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +8 Speed 25ft | Focus 0 | Spells 0 6/6 Spells 1 3/4 Spells 2 3/3 | Conditions:

Molly keeps up the protective ward, and decides to unleash the big gun spell.

1st Action Maintain Protective Ward Aura, now 25ft.
2nd and 3rd Action Magic Missile.
Magic Missile Damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8


Under the final assault of magic missiles and Barin's Axe and Kang's bombs, the gorilla daemon dies. Its body remains for but seconds, then dissolves into a foul smelling goo.

Combat over!

Once the air clears, you have no problem finding the petrified Pathfinder you were sent to restore.

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Indigo takes a breath. "Well that was a bit unexpected. Though then again this is Absalom. The unexpected is expected"

Indigo would at least like to spend 10 minutes to get his Focus point back,

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

"That was an hard battle! But in the end we prevailed! Well done folks! Now, for the task we were given... does any of you know how to restore flesh turned into stone?"

Radiant Oath

CG Snow Goblin Wizard 3| 02/30 | AC 20 | F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +8 Speed 25ft | Focus 0 | Spells 0 6/6 Spells 1 3/4 Spells 2 3/3 | Conditions:

"A power beyond my capacity. For now, anyways. Let us get a wagon and bring them to the Lodge."


You were given a salve for this very purpose by Fola Barun!

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Locating the pathfinder, Indigo applies the salve.


The Pathfinder suddenly becomes flesh again, jolting away with a cry of surprise! You calm her and explain the situation. She accepts it as a part of the job, and in gratitude, gives you a small idol of Acavna, the Azlanti god of magic.

Last mission to go! You have time to heal and re-focus if you need to. Then you can spend two hours to Gather Information using a Diplomacy check to find out about this haunted house you're supposed to spend a night in!

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

"A ghost house... a scary prospect... or a bad hoax!" Barin comments as he waits for the others to prepare...

Diplomacy check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Barin does not find anyone willing to talk with him but more than a few people shy away as he aproaches them...

Radiant Oath

Male N Human Garundi Scholar Cleric 1 | HP 17/17| AC 13 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Spells 1:2/2 |

Does anyone need healing?

In his free time, Anji once more heads to the streets to learn more about the mission at hand.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

"I can use some tending, but if others are going to take some time to get info I can mediate on Shelyn for a while, and work on my carvings."

If the gather info is known to take more than an hour, then Indigo can just top himself off slowly with Lay on hands (50 minutes to top off and have his focus point ready)

Grand Archive

NG Male Tien Human Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 5/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +6 | 25' | drain bonded object 0/1 | focus point 1/1 | Active Conditions: Wounded 3;

Kang is still down by 14 from the earlier encounter, but he would be lower priority compared to the frontliners.

"Whew, I thought that demon was never going to go down." Kang looks uncomfortably at his dwindling supply of bombs. Not that they were that useful anyway.

As he teammates spread out to find out more about their next mission, Kang decides to just tag along, fearful that his stumbling words might make matters worse.
Hmm, DC for aid is now 20, so with Kang's +0, might be best if he's not involved?

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

I need healing, I'm at one


Rumors: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Barin hears a rumor from a fishmonger that the house is a front for local criminals, disposing of bodies. Anji meets a young acolyte who points out the house and tells him, with a shameful smile, that it's being used by Pharasmin clerics to store the restless dead until they can be properly disposed of and buried.

What the rumors do agree on is the location, so it's off to the Precipice District you go!

This old home might have once commanded the respect and envy of its neighbors, but the remaining story is cracked and crumbling. Whatever upper stories it might have once had have long collapsed, scattering stone and debris across gardens grown wild and weedy. Two curving staircases lead to a broad veranda bereft of its railings. Two openings that might have once been doors lead into the faint remnants of a solarium, while two more doors lead further into the creaking house itself. A whiff of rot and decay seeps from the structure.

What Exploration Mode activity are each of you doing?

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Scout

Barin is also at 11 hp and he'll drink his minor healing potion before doing anything else

MHP: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Radiant Oath

Male N Human Garundi Scholar Cleric 1 | HP 17/17| AC 13 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Spells 1:2/2 |

Treat wounds will take some time (10 minutes each check)so I'll assuming Indigo tends to himself during this time.

Treat Wounds,Zhao Kang,DC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Treat Wounds,Zac,DC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Treat Wounds,Barin,DC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Hmm. Well. Channel it is.

Heal: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Heal: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Great! I've used up all my heals.. 9hp healing for everyone! Unfortunately I can't do any more. Only have my cantrips' left. If within the next hour we're still relatively safe, I can attempt to Treat wounds again.

Before the party ventures into the Precipice district, Anji tends to the group's injuries using what little he's learnt from his time with the church of Nethys.

Detect Magic as usual.

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Zac will search for traps and other dangers.

Radiant Oath

CG Snow Goblin Wizard 3| 02/30 | AC 20 | F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +8 Speed 25ft | Focus 0 | Spells 0 6/6 Spells 1 3/4 Spells 2 3/3 | Conditions:

Molly will Detect Magic and keep her senses open for anything.

Grand Archive

NG Male Tien Human Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 5/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +6 | 25' | drain bonded object 0/1 | focus point 1/1 | Active Conditions: Wounded 3;

Kang thanks Anji for the healing.

"I can make a couple more healing elixirs later if needed, but that would be about it."

Kang keeps to the shadows, fearful of another demon like the last one.

stealth, level bump: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9 Sigh...


Indigo?

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Indigo will just Seek


Feeling a sense of unease and dread, you head inside. The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.

GM sekrits:

Z: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 and 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Zac can hear a sound like something scratching, coming from under the floor, but he can't pinpoint it.

Which way?

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

"I say we start checking every room on this floor before moving up! No leaving our back unprotected!"

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Scratching from under the floor. perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Everyone, please search for a loose floorboard. and that is exactly what Zac is doing, looking and feeling for one.

Radiant Oath

Male N Human Garundi Scholar Cleric 1 | HP 17/17| AC 13 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Spells 1:2/2 |

Anji puts ears to the floor and listens. "Well, I don't hear anything...Are you sure about this?"

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Vote to move to all rooms in a clockwise fashion, so first to the room on our lefts.

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Fighter 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 18 (20) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 | Athletics +8 | Speed 20' | Melee +10/+5/+0 (1d8+5) | Ranged +6 (1d8) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Perception check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"What was that???"


None of the floorboards seem loose. The scratching fades as you search for it, almost as if it heard you.

You head toward the southernmost door after your searching reveals nothing sinister...

A large, long-cold fireplace stands in the east wall of this expansive parlor, but the furnishings are all rotted. A dank stench of mold lingers in the air. The ceiling overhead has collapsed, leaving the room open to the sky. The floor in the room’s southern end has followed suit, leaving a gaping hole into darkness.

Grand Archive

NG Male Tien Human Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 5/15 | AC 16 | F +4 R +6 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +6 | 25' | drain bonded object 0/1 | focus point 1/1 | Active Conditions: Wounded 3;

"Oh dear, oh dear. Some monster is going to jump us, isn't there?" Kang whispers. He creeps closer to the hole in the floor and try to peep down.

perception, level bump: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

Radiant Oath

Male NG Ancient Blood Dwarf Artist Champion 1 | HP 32/22(32)| AC 17 (+1) | F: +7, R: +3, W: +6 (+1) | Perc: +4 (+1) | Speed 20ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions: Wounded 1.

Indigo follows along keeping an eye out for danger.

Perception, LA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

But he seems distracted by the old architecture and is fascinated by what remains of its artistry.

201 to 250 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.