[PbP Gameday VIII][SFS 2-03] The Withering World (GM Gustavef) (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

PbP GD8 - Withering World Maps


251 to 300 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Captain Conway welcomes Ayoka aboard and points her in the direction of the most damaged bits before reporting to Venture Captain Arvin. He also congratulates the others on their fine work.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

"What shall we do with the Jagged Maw, Captain?" asks Gulkyn while keeping the other ship in his sights. "Send them to their reward?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

*ponders* Retrieve anything useful .. like their logs etc .. then send them on a course for the Devourer .. the black hole that is

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

AMOSU makes a questioning face, "Is it not conceivable that the cultists could be converted to a more social acceptable religious option? We could target engines, communications and weapons, removing them as a threat. Then signal the Starfinders to retrieve them?" It then moves to repair the damaged systems.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You are able to remand the cultist in to the custody VC Arvin and other strafinders.

After some rest you recieve the following:

Message from Arvin wrote:

Ritual

Our mystics monitoring Enereth-7 just reported a surge in extraplanar activity. It seems that the Cult of the Devourer is making a major move: completing whatever foul ritual they’ve planned. Follow these coordinates—you’re our closest available agents. You’ll likely find the highest ranked members of the Devourer cult there. Make sure you keep good records of the rite, as this is a rare opportunity to learn about the Devourer worshippers. Most importantly, you need to stop whatever they are up to, otherwise we list losing the entire planet! Be prepared, though. This isn’t an academy field trip. The Cult of the Devourer likes bloody rituals ,and I don’t want your blood added to the rite.

Mysticism or Gather Info DC10+:

The Cult of the Devourer seeks to bring about the end of existence in the name of the Devourer, who is the god representing all entropy in the universe. The cult is organized into secretive cells with no central authority.

Mysticism or Gather Info 15+:

Blood Door cells, such as the Reddened Eye, within the cult seek to kill as many living creatures as possible in order to empower the Devourer. They get their name from their ritual sacrifices of sentient beings, which they refer to as the Blood Door.

Mysticism or Gather Info 20+:

Atrocites are outsiders that act as profane agents of the Devourer and serve as authorities within the cult. A cell on Absalom Station attempted to summon an atrocite, but the ritual failed. Instead, they summoned an outsider from the void of space.

You can prepare yourselves before heading towards the coordinates.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Let's go get 'em!"

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

AMOSU will work with the team to try and collect further information about the cult or happenings on the planet.

Diplomacy/Gather, aid highest mod: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

+2 Diplo to highest mod in the group

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Cubic stone stairs span a chasm before opening outward into a large cavern. Floating lights shine through the darkness, hinting at the shadows beyond a bridge. Beyond the bridge, neon fangs burn through the darkness. A group of humanoid figures stand in a circle around the maw, the same light flowing from them into a machine made of illuminated tubes. Fog floats from the machine into the mouth above.

The entire area is dimly illuminated by the ritual and torches. The cavern is 30 feet tall, and the chasm is 10 feet deep.

Six cultists fuel their machine with a combination of noble gases, flora and fauna from Enereth-7’s surface, and their own life force. One young quorlu is among the human cultists. As you enter the cave, they see the ritual conclude and the ambient temperature swiftly drops. The leader sees them and smiles with satisfaction. As a taunt, he calls out, “Let the Devourer grant us destruction!

At first, it seems like the ritual is complete. However, as a shock rips through the cultists, it kills the leader, Andros Androlian, in a burst of black fire along with two of the human cultists. The surviving cultists look at each other in a moment of shock before they regroup, ready to protect the summoning with their lives. The Human cultist are ready to lay down their lives but you do see some hesitation in the quorlu.

You have a few moments before the cultists attack.

Ritual Cave

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

mysticism: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Dr Conway moves towards the bridge and tries diplomacy in order to get the quorlu to stand down.

[Celestial] If there is any respect for Yarensae in your soul - stand down and escape while you can. Their ritual has malfunctioned and, last time that happened, it summoned something very dangerous. Flee now and save yourself while we save your planet - your home.[/celestial]

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1 (Roboticist) SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 EAC 13 KAC 14 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Init +1 Perception +5

Gus commands RAY to move toward the enemy and begin targeting procedures.

Gus readies his rifle and follows.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Gulkyn approaches the chasm to get a better view of the cultists.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Not fully swawed by Gaelin the one quorlu freezes but the other cultist advance.

Initiative:

Init, Gulkyn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Init, AMOSU: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Init, Gaelin: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Init, The Analog Affair: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Init, Gus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Init, Cultist: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Init, Quorlu: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Everyone but Gus is able to react as the cultist pull their weapons.

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn
AMOSU
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair
Gus

Cultist, Red
Cultist, Green
Quorlu, Blue

Gus

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Gulkyn enters photon attunement and launches force bolts at the nearest cultist.

Magic Missile vs red: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 3) + 3 = 12

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

AMOSU moves forward cautiously drawing its arc pistol as it moves, "Out of respect for all sentient life I offer all of you this opportunity to surrender. Failure to comply in 5 seconds will result in continued aggression... 4 seconds... 3...” It quickly confirms the weapon is set to stun before trying to sway the young quorlu and cultists, "It is not too late to turn back. We can assist your rehabilitation and return to your homes."

Diplomacy/Assist highest mod: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Gaelin also has his arc pistol set to stun and fires at Red

v EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

((and AMOSU would have received a "Make it so" on his suggestion about the cultists and their ship))

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The one clutist falls quickly to Gulkyns magic missile onslaught.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

With one of the cultist down quickly with the Magic Missiles, the quorlu just pauses in fright.

The reaming cultist moves forward and looks as AMOSU. Then AMOSU gets a nasty headache

Mind Thrust: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 9) = 12 Will DC 14

Everyone is back up

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn
AMOSU
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair
Gus

Cultist, Red -- DEAD
Cultist, Green -- 5 dmg
Quorlu, Blue -- Paused

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Grabbing his mote with one hand while aim his pistol with another, Gulkyn continues to gather the solar forces to him before taking a shot at the cultist.

Photon attune 2, Move up 20', activate solar weapon and shoot

Laser pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 (F)

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

Will/DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

AMOSU staggers back from the cultist's mental attack. "I regret that you have chosen to continue hostilities. Remember, surrender is always an option."

It then locks its targeting system onto the cultist and fires its arc pistol.

Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage/E Nonlethal: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

M Android Soldier 3 (SP 24/24, HP 25/25, RP 4/4; EAC 16, KAC 17; F +4, R +4, W +3; Init +3, LLV, DV60'; [dice=Squad m gun]1d20+6[/dice] [dice=dmg]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=BLAM! ]1d20+7[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d6+2[/dice]

The Analog Affair is stricken for a moment, his processing power occupied elsewhere for a brief moment.

"Ah. I believe an analog solution is the best answer to this extreme situation." His hands grip the butts of his two Dendrik 5G tactical semi-automatic pistols in their holsters.

/activate violence subroutines ...processing ...processing ...

subroutines error error error anomaly anomaly subr%%%ines over%%ri%%e error err%% er%%r zkzhhhdhdsssssskdkdkd*&#^%#% Oh quit your weird gibberish language, you machine c~!+.

The two semi-auto pistols fall into The Analog Affair's hands and he explodes into motion, sprinting forward towards the remaining active cultist.

"THE BLACK IS BACK AND READY TO MURDER YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE, YOU NIHILIST F&%#-TARDS!"

He levels both pistols and fires the lefthand semi-auto tactical death machine

BLAM! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"HA! HAVE ANOTHER, YOU BLACK HOLE WORSHIPING T*#*!"

Sweet violence, wrapped in a titanium-jacketed hollow point, launches at the cultist from The Analog Affair's right hand semi-auto tactical boomstick.

BLAM! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Gaelin takes a shot at the remaining cultist.

v EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

His weapon still set to Organics(stun)

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1 (Roboticist) SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 EAC 13 KAC 14 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Init +1 Perception +5

Gus and RAY both open fire on the remaining cultist.

Gus to hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
nonlethal electrical damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

RAY to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

With many shots the one remaining cultist goes down, and the Quorlu just flees. As they do so:

The maw shudders. It ripples outward, and a hand seems to press against the fabric of reality within it. A rip echoes as the jaws unhinge and break apart. Darkness swirls outward, slowly taking the shape of a humanoid. A red haze marks the outline of the darkness and gives the creature form. The featureless creature floats where the maw once was, taking in its new surroundings.

It appears then flies over the chasm towards the party. As it closes, AMOSU and Gulkyn feel its gravitational pull, as if it were a black hole itself, and begin to slide towards it.

Gulkyn and AMOSU Fort save or be pulled 5 feet towards the creature. FYI, the chasm is only 10 feet deep

Everyone is back up

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn
AMOSU -- 12 SP dmg
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair
Gus

The Concavian

Cultist, Red -- DEAD
Cultist, Green -- DEAD
Quorlu, Blue -- Flee

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

AMOSU tries to resist the pull of the new creature... "Query, is anyone able to identify this new entity?"

Fort/DC ?: 1d20 ⇒ 18Please move my icon if I failed.

Actions if...

Save Successful:
AMOSU holds its ground against the pull and calls out to the creature rotating through its known languages, "Out of respect for all sentient life I offer all of you this opportunity to surrender. Failure to comply in 5 seconds will result in continued aggression... 4 seconds... 3...” It also locks its targeting system onto the new being.
If the creature doesn't respond it fires, "My weapon is set to stun, I regret using force to subdue you."

Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage/E Nonlethal: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Save Unsuccessful:
AMOSU is unable to hold its ground against the pull. As it is dragged nearer it calls out to the creature rotating through its known languages, "Out of respect for all sentient life I offer all of you this opportunity to surrender. Failure to comply in 5 seconds will result in continued aggression... 4 seconds... 3...” It also locks its targeting system onto the new being and draws its hatchet.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Gulkyn hopefully avoids being pulled into the chasm, as he races around to the bridge pulling more solar energy to him. Once he hits the midpoint of the bridge he releases the energy in a burst of light.

Photon attune. Move 20' to make some space between me and the rest of the party, but still stay near the Concavian. Supernova

Supernova: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2) = 10 F (Reflex DC 13 for half)

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Neither of you are pulled in. However it aura does seem constant. If you end your move there it you will need a Fort DC 11 to hold ground.

AMOSU's shot hits, the the electricity harmless crackles around the creature.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

It dodges most of the blast, but seems to resit the rest of the firey attack

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

What's the roll to id the creature?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Mysticism

Acquisitives

M Android Soldier 3 (SP 24/24, HP 25/25, RP 4/4; EAC 16, KAC 17; F +4, R +4, W +3; Init +3, LLV, DV60'; [dice=Squad m gun]1d20+6[/dice] [dice=dmg]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=BLAM! ]1d20+7[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d6+2[/dice]

"DO I GIVE AN EAGLE KNIGHT'S BLUE AND SILVER C$!& WHAT THIS THING IS?" yells The Analog Affair. "F!*!, NO! ALL I KNOW IS..."

<BLAM!> goes Sweet Violence! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"...THE OUTER PLANES WANT YOUR GRAVITATIONALLY ANOMALOUS ASS BACK! F$&#ING DIE, YOU SPOOKY, FACELESS S+&@!"

<BLAM!> goes Grievous Harm! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Dr Conway tries to figure out what this thing is
mysticism: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1 (Roboticist) SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 EAC 13 KAC 14 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Init +1 Perception +5

Gus and RAY back away from the strange being, then Gus orders RAY to fire.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Doctor recognized the creature as a demon known as a concavion answered the call the cultists sent through the nearby black hole. This lesser demon tempts mortals with the promise of utter entropy.

It has a aura of gravity around it, the pulls people towards it. It is immune to electricity, poison and radiation. And resistant to acid, cold and fire.

Though Analog's bullets seem to have no problem, even though one missed completely

It then flies to line up Gulkyn and Analog the lets out a wave of entropic energy

Entropic Wave (Line): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
However both of you are able to dodge the attack.

Everyone is back up

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn
AMOSU -- 12 SP dmg
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair
Gus

The Concavian -- 5 dmg

Cultist, Red -- DEAD
Cultist, Green -- DEAD
Quorlu, Blue -- Flee

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1 (Roboticist) SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 EAC 13 KAC 14 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Init +1 Perception +5

Gus shoulders his rifle, draws forth a grenade, and steps forward.

RAY keeps pace.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Photon attuning.
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Gulkyn maintains his footing against the demon's pull, but then uses it to slide in closer and deliver a punch.

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11 B + 1 E

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

So it's immune to all Gaelin's ranged weapons since they're electrical based, no one's taken any damage yet so healing isn't necessary, so the only thing he can think of doing is summoning a wisp ally in order to provide harrying fire.

To make things even more interesting, the wisp is the same colour as the local sun i.e. a bright blue and is positioned just behind the concavion so the light it sheds makes it looks like the concavion is surrounded by an accretion glow. Try hiding in the darkness now ...

Acquisitives

M Android Soldier 3 (SP 24/24, HP 25/25, RP 4/4; EAC 16, KAC 17; F +4, R +4, W +3; Init +3, LLV, DV60'; [dice=Squad m gun]1d20+6[/dice] [dice=dmg]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=BLAM! ]1d20+7[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d6+2[/dice]

”DIE, YOU DEMONIC S~+@!”

BLAM! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
BLAM! : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Attacks to Aid would be helpful.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

As everyone moves and repositions, only on of The Analog's shots hit.

The demon then swings at Gulkyn

Concavain slam: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Slam damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Everyone is back up

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn -- 8 SP
AMOSU -- 12 SP dmg
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair
Gus

The Concavian -- 6 dmg ; wisp ally target

Cultist, Red -- DEAD
Cultist, Green -- DEAD
Quorlu, Blue -- Flee

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

A wave of dark energy covers Gulkyn's body as he fights on.

Photon attuning. Move action to enable Dark Matter (DR 1/-)

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11 B + 1 E

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1 (Roboticist) SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 4/4 EAC 13 KAC 14 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Init +1 Perception +5

Gus realizes this probably isn't the best situation to chuck his grenade, since it might end up down in the crevasse. He takes a few steps, puts the grenade in his pocket and pulls out his rifle again.

RAY, however, is going to try to be useful. He targets the demon-creature with several short bursts, attempting to harry it in order to help someone else get a solid shot in.

to hit vs. AC 15 (harrying fire): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

It doesn't work.

Acquisitives

M Android Soldier 3 (SP 24/24, HP 25/25, RP 4/4; EAC 16, KAC 17; F +4, R +4, W +3; Init +3, LLV, DV60'; [dice=Squad m gun]1d20+6[/dice] [dice=dmg]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=BLAM! ]1d20+7[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d6+2[/dice]

"EAT DEATH, YOU F**%ER!" yells The Analog Affair as he continues to fire at the thing.

BLAM! : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3
BLAM! : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Critical: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Gaelin continues to maintain the wisp in order to keep harrying the thing.


Bot for AMOSU

Realizing that his pistol will be useless, AMOSU pulls out his acid dart rifle and shoots the creature.

Acid Dart Rifle: Crit Knockdown + Corrode d4; Use Combat tracking on target
Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage/P&A: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-02 - Mosquito Witch *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

With much better luck more solid hits on the demon.

Gulkyn, The Analog Affair, and AMOSU all hit.

It is starting to fade, it takes a guarded hover to line up Gulkyn and AMOSU again.

The demon then swings at Gulkyn

Entropic Wave (Line): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Entropic damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6A & So

This time hitting both with its corroding damage

Everyone is back up

Status Card wrote:

CONTACT -- Current Time (0:00)

Group conditions:
Round 1

Gulkyn -- 14 SP dmg
AMOSU -- 12 SP dmg
Dr Gaelin Conway
The Analog Affair 6 SP dmg
Gus

The Concavian -- 39 dmg ; wisp ally target

Cultist, Red -- DEAD
Cultist, Green -- DEAD
Quorlu, Blue -- Flee

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

The acid from that last attack still smoking on his clothes, Gulkyn moves within striking distance again.

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9 B + 1 E

Fully photon attuned

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

Sorry, had a sick toddler. Back in it now.

AMOSU continues to track the creature, "Again, you may surrender and we can attempt to return you to your home plane." IF there is no response he fires again.

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage/P&A: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Mystic (Healer) - 4 | | SP 28/28, HP 28/28, RP 6/6 | EAC 12, KAC 13 | F+2, R+1, W+8 | Perc +11 | Init +0

Gaelin delays, ready to act if his allies need healing.

251 to 300 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday VIII][SFS 2-03] The Withering World (GM Gustavef) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.